FOX Cancels Kris Jenner’s Daytime Talk Show

Kris Jenner Daytime Talk Show Canceled

Kris Jenner’s daytime talk show experiment was a dismal ratings flop. Despite the boost from Kanye West’s appearance on the final show, FOX Television execs wasted no time informing the smarmy Kardashian matriarch that her show would not be renewed for a full season.

“Kris did get a ratings bump for her last show when Kanye West revealed the first baby pic of daughter, North West, with Kim, but that was a one time shot in the arm and it wouldn’t be indicative of what the ratings trend would be,” a source told RadarOnline.com.

Kris Jenner Daytime Talk Show Canceled

During West’s appearance on the show, he revealed the first photo of his 2 month old daughter, North West, with Kim Kardashian. But West’s appearance on the show barely registered a blip on the ratings chart.

“It’s a very crowded market and Kris didn’t do anything to set herself apart from the field. Believe it or not, most of America doesn’t want to hear about the Kardashian’s for an hour everyday,” the source told RadarOnline.

Despite the news of the cancelation, Jenner took to her Twitter account to dismiss the rumor. “Rumors flying are false but glad everyone is still buzzing about our 6 week summer run!!!” she wrote.

“A decision has not yet been made,” a Fox Television spokesperson told the NY Post in an email.

• Did Kris Jenner Debut “North West” on TV?
  • Kanye West Reveals First Pic of North West
  • Lamar Odom Got What He Wanted: Clippers Won’t Re-Sign Him
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia

163 Responses to “FOX Cancels Kris Jenner’s Daytime Talk Show”

:clap:

GottaBigOne says:

I wish these people would get a MOFO Real Life!!!
      TIRED of ‘em.

I’m so happy :rofl:

deedeegirl says:

I don’t watch it so …… won’t miss it.

Can’t miss what you aint never had!!!

I think this whole thing with Lamar was for show as well, I don’t know to many crack heads but I don’t think they would be as functional as Lamar. How much money does kris need? She’s gonna die a bitter old bitty she’s ruining her families lives all for the sake of the all mighty dollar

LSLH says:

Hallelujah!

Oh but I know some fully functioning crack heads tho. I have a few in my family!

EB says:

Look at God :clap:

Good
      this Ol Raggely, Dusty, tired,triffling,Shyte eating pink faced devil didnt deserve a SHOW.
      Let alone . .. nebbamiND

:applause: Now let’s focus on that the rest of the her ventures :clap:

AND GOT up there and talked like a male Michele’

puppylove says:

Y did they think people were gonna watch anyway. She’s a horrible mother who didn’t drink enough water while she was pregnant and cursed her daughter with eternally dry nether regions

Deeeeliteful1 says:

Had to log in just to say :thankyou:
      Enough with these people already!!!
      :waves: Hey Roses!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

:yahoo: this the best news I done heard all week

Miany says:

:rofl: puppylove & jenie
      @ashland…yeah I agree. I doubt Lamar is a real crackhead but, who knows? I’ve been wrong before. I just :pray: he’s ok

69 says:

Bye ho. :hi:

Your azz is done

sharnell says:

yes, there are some very functional crack heads. hell some of them get to work early, NEVER late and never miss a day of work. they work all day without complaints. shot, i wish some of the other people i work with would go and get them a habit. truth be told. maybe their attitude would be better.

100% usa made! says:

:ha:

peppermintpatty says:

OMG!!! Fox cancelled best talk show on TV? What were they thinking?:sarcasm:

Aunt Tea,

u are a master at selecting pics to go with ur stories woman! :trophy:

#YewDaBESS

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

:hi:

I bet this is the first scoop Kris didnt call t m z with :tea:

Ty says:

Sandra u are wrong for this big azz Schick Hydrates ad popping up in this post :rofl:

Indirect :shade:

Ty says:

BrenBren :kiss:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

*Tom and Tom brothers sing*

You tried to be Oprah but it did not work
      I bet that deep down ur feelings are hurt
      You thought thanks to Kanye your ratings would soar
      But nobody curr unless Kims on all 4′s :headphones:

Ty says:

Chile those stressed out knees were one of a kind :smack:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Good evening Ty :kiss: I like the gravi :-)

Bye ho.
      Your azz is done
      by 69 on Aug 28, 2013 at 7:38 pm
      —————
      *sprays Raid in Kris Jenner’s face*
      DIE BISH DIE

:ghost:

Breezy says:

If this is true :danban: good :applause: it was prolly boring anyway.

SexyToothpic says:

:yahoo: ….at least Faux did one thing right…

It’s scary what a person will do for the love of money and fame….

Jdore says:

:clapping: :thankyou:

jazi65 says:

:happy: now lets get rid of those angry birds (shaunie, joseline & kelly price) and tv maybe worth watching again

69 says:

Nothing like a good Trashdashian post for everyone to not be shyt in. I was looking forward to reading these comments tonight and tomorrow moanin. :rofl:

69 says:

List of posters who aint shyt:

Sandra Rose
      Chan
      Man
      Jenie
      K.Dubb
      Mistaken
      KayCei
      Gigi
      Gypsy

Other posters showing “high sufficiency” of elevating towards “not shyt” status:

Antonia
      Fayla
      LuvN
      Miany
      Futuredoc
      GA
      Brooklyn
      DTTS
      Bird
      VDot

…to be continued :kona:

n1kk1a says:

Ceeelllebrate good times come on!!!

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

69 :yahoo:

:hi: You still here :think: Do you like foreskin? :think:

Paige says:

Kanye looks so weird. I could not lie down with him! Yuck

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Im watching RnB divas and cant seem to focus. This here man Fred is a handsome lil sumthin. Handsome aint enough though. I wish he was wearing attire that showcased his print :think:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Bscott is beautiful…or is that Claudette :think: No shade, but they look like twins :yes:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:shocked: Eva M is 5 months Pregnant? No wonder she started to be seen with her boyfriend more often…Im glad she isn’t one of those model chicks whose afraid to have a kid cuz it will stretch their bodies out.

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t sleep :bounce:

69 :hug: why me tho I’m ALWAYS shyt on here lol

She is so pathetic. I admit I watch their show for entertainment but I agree, no one wants to hear about the Kardahians every single day. Once a week is more than enough. And I feel so bad for Lamar.

lexdiamonz says:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS LAW AND ORDER YOU WRONG for this screen name

sammy says:

IS THIS NOT BULLYING RIHANNA AND FRENZ BEEN STALKING THIS GIRL I THINK SHE IS JEALOUSY AUNTI TWEET ABOUT WHEN GIRLS SHOULD JUST LET IT GO IF A MAN DOESNT WANT YOU HE DOESNT WANT YOU http://t.co/XZ7iWPAhWK

:yawn:
      Morning Roses . . .

Morning LuV. On the way in… Why is it ONLY Thursday? :wails:
      69 I think you left your name off that list. And the blog owner :kona:

@Miss Sandra’s the FIRST name on it! :lol:
      Morning,Hows the baby,still sanging??

TODAY IS MY FRIDAY!!! I cant muster a FcuK to give to get out this chair and get to work on time :(

LuVn: Why did I read SR name like it was the subject to the list :lol:
      That TakenToddler is STILL sanging her old lady heart out. Such a character.
      I am jealous of today being your Friday. I guess I will just claim it tomorrow as usual :rolleyes: At work now :crying1:

Ni ni says:

Morning all, @Twerk, I been thinking the same thing….Fred is a nice looking mane and its like I just noticed last night. Somebody needs to find out if he single :hump:

My childhood friend was on there last night. She was the one snickering when the designer said that they would make Claudette a shirt.

SunnyK says:

PRAISE BASEGOD!!!!

Functional Crackheads?! Thats an Oxymoron SPECIALLY Functional Professional Basketball playing Crackheads! The Kardashians are set to RUIN Lamar Odom

SunnyK says:

PRAISE BASEGOD!!!!

Ni ni says:
      _____________________________
      I was more confused as to how both Dawn and Kelly were MIA for the entire season finale. Why didn’t we get to see their show? Did it even happen??? I think the 4 ladies who did perform did great and with some tweaks they could have a great show to take on the road. I was proud of them for pulling through :yes:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:
      :lol: I noticed that. In my head I was like make her a shirt right now tonight? Then she came back out there looking like she has a sheer church anniversary dinner ****tail jacket on. She is a pretty girl though so she pulled it off.
      I think Dawn is the one missing from the reunion. She seems to quit everything :no:

A.J. says:

DragonCon and Black Gay Pride this weekend in Atlanta. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

:warning: :warning: :warning: :warning:

A.J. says:

Morning Sandra!! A good day in the A!

:waves: Taken :hug: , Sunny k, Luvyn :kiss: , Clean Q….

AJ you not going :shocked: :lol:
      I wonder how many undercover people will be participating in the festivities. I bet this is a gay outter’s dream.
      Watch Kris Bosh be up there with his back out talking bout he there for Dragoncon. Chile please :rolleyes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning Roses!

AJ you not going
      Got jokes huh :lol: fcuk naw! I have company coming in from outta town. I got my hosting hat on for the holidays!

Morning Nakeya!

It’s too early Taken :rofl:

______________________________
      I knew you weren’t going :hugs:
      Why did I look at my calendar and I have a working lunch meeting today with my department and another. This ain’t fair :cry: I want to get outta here a sit outside and feel the breeze softly finger my tresses :winky:

Dawn is weak because how do you let someone like that dictate to you. You are a grown azz woman and because you felt like she was done wrong you didn’t show up. Chante took it in her hands because ppl changed their lives to do that show. And that Torey dude was professional and she know what his work was like when she didn’t even show up to the show in Vegas. She has really made me not like her. I heard that her show was not good at all!

I will not be in downtown Atlanta at all this weekend. I wont know if I’m coming or going with all the costumes and coming out parties.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A.J. you knew Chrissy Bosh will be up there looking like a glittery raptor in pink with his back and neck straight looking around for his next piece of meat. He barely contains his thirst on the court
      CB looking :eek: at LeBron James booty move :bounce: up the court

A.J. says:

I watched Catfish last night and they can go ahead and cancel this show as well. :tea:

A.J. says:

If I come out at all, I stay outside of I-285. Going inside means you are fair game! #helpful

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I was glad they did not show Kelly or Dawn last night. I’m over them and did not want to hear anything they had to say.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I did a quick :pc: search and the reviews of Kelly and Dawn’s show were :nono: They said it was a bunch of rambling and them talking and then they would suddenly burst into songs. Now Kelly can sing so I am sure the songs were fabulous but maybe here ego killed the potential success of her idea. I get that she had the idea Dawn BUT if she engages the other ladies to do it and they are already fully invested whether it be time or talent they deserve to continue. She said (probably disingenuously) I can’t do the show but I SUPPORT YOU ..you should still do it. I think she expected them to either fail or not do it. She was wrong on both.

puppylove says:

Morning roses :hi: I finished my candidate process yesterday, I am officially a Trainee Level 1 :yahoo:

puppylove says:

And after tomorrow I will be on vacation for a week. God is so good :bow:

A.J. says:

Sandra-what’s up with Luda Day?

:blink: What show?? Never tickled my fancy to watch :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I think she expected them to either fail or not do it. She was wrong on both.
      ——-
      Exactly!

A.J. says:

Employees at an Atlanta McDonald’s walked out early Thursday morning as part of a nationwide strike.

Organizers said employees in 50 cities across the country are calling for $15 an hour and the right to unionize.

Atlanta Jobs With Justice said there are 77,248 fast-food workers in Atlanta earning a median wage of $8.59 an hour. The organization said that’s more than $10 less per hour than an adult with one child needs to meet basic needs.

A walkout is also planned later Thursday morning at the Church’s Chicken on Moreland Avenue.

Thursday’s planned walkouts follow a series of strikes that began last November in New York City, then spread to cities including Chicago, Detroit and Seattle. Workers say they want $15 an hour, which would be about $31,000 a year for full-time employees. That’s more than double the federal minimum wage, which many fast food workers make, of $7.25 an hour, or $15,000 a year.

McDonald’s Corp. and Burger King Worldwide Inc. say that they don’t make decisions about pay for the independent franchisees that operate the majority of their U.S. restaurants.

For the restaurants it does own, McDonald’s said in a statement that pay starts at minimum wage but the range goes higher, depending on the employee’s position and experience level. It said that raising entry-level wages would mean higher overall costs, which could result in higher prices on menus.

“That would potentially have a negative impact on employment and business growth in our restaurants, as well as value for our customers,” the company said in a statement.

The Wendy’s Co. and Yum Brands Inc., which owns KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell, did not respond to a request for comment.

The National Restaurant Association says the low wages reflect the fact that most fast-food workers tend to be younger and have little work experience. Scott DeFife, a spokesman for the group, says that doubling wages would hurt job creation, noting that fast-food chains are already facing higher costs for ingredients, as well as new regulations that will require them to pay more in health care costs.

lyric says:

I hired a “functional” crackhead once to do some yard work. Cheap labor….but after he dug up and stole my flowers i had to cut him loose.

A.J. says:

San morning babe! Love the gravi!

A.J. says:

but after he dug up and sold my flowers i had to cut him loose.
      ^^fixed that. :rofl: not flowers tho, lord :no:

Today I vow to be shyt!

Thanks AJ @post There need to be more strikes. Don’t get me started on how they want to raise prices on everything but that dollar on your paycheck. American Dream My :buttshake:

Today I vow to be shyt!
      Why?! It’s the weekend, go on in!

______________________________
      Congrats!
      Trainee Level 1 for what profession?

A.J. says:

Right I’m not mad at them at all. Make it happen. Chit, those sandwiches and fries don’t fix themselves.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Congrats @ Puppy

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Clean Queen I wanna be ish too today. Honestly I do think I have the energy to be much of anything. You ever get to work and you are so meh :shrugs: drained and tired that you really could care less. That’s me today. Just meh. Maybe I will muster up enough strength to either do better or do dirty worse :lol: :yawn:

Puppy Congrats babe! Taken I’m glad you asked tho! :lol:

————
      :ghost: Iffin I had a snap one I would

Its bad when you wanna get fired to get unemployment and branch off on your side hustle

A.J. says:

Lord I know exactly where that McDonalds is on Moreland Ave. where they are protesting :lol:

Moreland Ave
      ———-
      OHMY I use to live not far from there back in college :kona:

A.J. says:
      Puppy Congrats babe! Taken I’m glad you asked tho!
      __________________________________
      Even in my diminished energy state my wind still was like wayment :stop: Level 1 Trainee for what: Exotic Dancer :thankyou:
      EBT card processor :grin: Twerkmaster :danban1: Toenail Clipper :no:
      Lamar Odom mule :snort:
      WHAT PUPPY WHAT?!! I NEED ANSWERS :waiting:

Razzle Dazzle :happy:

Taken :rofl: thanks for not being chit so early!

:lol: y’all are starting early this morning, eh?

puppylove says:

Ummmmm if u want to make $15/hr DONT WORK @MCDONALDS!!!!!!! Those “jobs” were intended for teens to use as a stepping stone, now all these grown folks taking opportunities from kids, complaining about the pay. You knew what it was when you filled out the application. :angry: burning my biscuits with this bs :mad:

Moreland Ave
      ———-
      OHMY I use to live not far from there back in college
      _____
      They look like they tearing that MF up too. They better get out my way tomorrow morning before I get my haircut and stuff is all I know!

puppylove says:

@taken the position is in operations @an oil refinery.

A.J. says:

Where you saw that at cause I’m not understanding?

————-
      I agree with you on that, my statement is geared more towards other jobs, i.e. Office work. Don’t matter whether it’s McDonalds or other they still aren’t paying enough. One of the reasons I don’t have kids :tea:

A.J. says:

the position is in operations @an oil refinery.
      :yes: very good look, congrats!

One more day then I can :party:

:whistle: The more you work, the less you get paid.

I’m gonna pissed if those workers get $15 an hour for pressing buttons that look like a burger, a fry and a cup. Hell naw!!!I was a McDonalds once and the register was messed up so she didn’t know how to count me my change back. Her words “I don’t know if the register doesn’t tell me, let me get my manager” Mind you she was as grown as me…I said no babe let me show you how to count back money cause this aint gonna work. She was like :thankyou: cause I didn’t know! :blink:

puppylove says:

Where you saw that at cause I’m not understanding?

by A.J. on Aug 29, 2013 at 8:39 am

————-

Its fact. The entry level positions were not intended for people trying to raise families. Hell managers @mcd in NYC make 50-60k per year. That’s why they offer a scholarship program. Would you as an adult consider working there?

A.J. says:

The teens-kids these days don’t wanna work at all. Grown folks ain’t hardly taking opportunities from kids. Grown folks do what they gotta do.

Now do I agree on $15/hr. No :no: . But every fast food worker could use at least $10/hr based on performance.

______________________________________________
      never thought of it like that but I could see where you are coming from.
      I do think however that the standard of living has increased but the minimum wage has not been raised to accommodate that in most states. People fall on hard times and sometimes those places are a the quickest way to make a dollar. Now you shouldn’t go into it thinking you are going to be like Calvin and own the arches :grill: but at the same time you should at lease be able to pay ONE bill from a weeks check. Be looking at your check like :rules: I can’t even pay my GA Power bill with $86.97

@clean queen that’s exactly my point. YOU CANT EVEN COUNT $15/HR. :mad:

San ah make ya dance says:

The more you work, the less you get paid.
      ——————
      shiiiiiiiiiid… I get paid $3.20/hr for 24hrs a day… :kona:

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:

A.J. says:

Would you as an adult consider working there?
      Absolutely if there was nothing else. Shame, pride and ego aside to do what I had to do.

_________
      :facepalm: I hear you CQ. Even when the register works they still cannot count the correct change. I just shake my head. Hell the register aint telling you exactly what to pull from the drawer :lol:

_________________________________
      *staring up at the sky trying to find the answer up there*

**looking down at my fingers counting 5 dollars minus 3.63 for a happy meal is………**

Ya’ll tripping! Picks up my MBA and runs off the thread :crying1:

GAGIRL87 says:

I wanna go to DragonCon was tempted to pay that $50 on thier website glad you reminded me about gay pride week :facepalm:

Sandra I love these fly private jet ads for $2,500.00/hr :sarcasm:

@aj would you expect them to pay you $15/hr

———-
      so if the final amount came out to be 15.97 and someone gave you a $50 you wouldn’t struggle to? :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

GA what is Dragoncon? Is it like Comicon where people dress up as their favorite fantasy thing? I am so not into sci-fi/fantasy world stuff. I would be in there like :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

$15/ hr is a bit much for a Mcdonald’s job :coffee:

MsB2u says:

A.J. says:

Would you as an adult consider working there?
      ——————————-
      me too would work there with a smile
      :yes:

Sandra I love these fly private jet ads for $2,500.00/hr
      —————–
      :ghost:

You see the Magic School Bus ad yesterday?

@razzle what mcd you know accepts $50′s

get paid $3.20/hr for 24hrs a day
      —————
      Now see thats a whole other story!

GAGIRL87 says:

$15/ hr is a bit much for a Mcdonald’s job
      ———-
      for store manager/administration I don’t think so, but for someone who is working the register, on fries, the window, grill, stocking and or cookies, $10 should suffice.

Either way Our economy flcked up

@aj would you expect them to pay you $15/hr
      A fair wage (not sure on an exact dollar amount) considering I have a bachelor’s degree and can count backwards/forwards but would lack in experience department. Oh and I cannot cook a lick but I’d do whatever was asked of me to the best of my ability.

GAGIRL87 says:

GA what is Dragoncon?
      ____________________________________________________________

Taken some of my yt co workers were talking about going lol alot of actors from hbo tv shows are gonna be there. I like True Blood & Games Of Thrones it’s like a meet and greet with the actors/actress but I’ve never been tho

:hug: btw

GAGIRL87 says:

You see the Magic School Bus ad yesterday?
      ____________________________________________________________________

I so loved that show :love:

@razzle what mcd you know accepts $50?s
      ————
      The one I used to work at in highschool :lol:

dude rolled in there with a fiddy to pay for his lunch with his son, new girl was a tad bit slow and was struggling to count back $34 and some change.. so she ran in the back to get a calculator, while she was in the back I let the floor manager know what I was doing and helped the poor man out :D :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Remember the exec I told you they were trying to take a pool for to guess the delivery date of her baby? She had the baby yesterday all early :rofl: EVERYBODY LOST…. I guess they will give her the money as a love offering. The rich stay rich. I didn’t not participate :tea:

puppylove says:

See you have an EDUCATION you can ask for more. But those who for whatever reason dont have a degree, or a diploma for that matter, should not.

Over this convo, see yall later :bye:

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

I agree anything other than that is a :nono: tho alot of my friends in HS worked at Mcdonald’s and for a 10th grader working overtime their checks would be like $400 every two weeks that was something compared to my lil retail job check mines was only $200 every two weeks if I was lucky :lol:

A.J. says:

You see the Magic School Bus ad yesterday?
      I did not. I don’t look at the ads but I love to fly so an airplane would appeal to me. Sandra knows my :heart: It’s magic :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You see the Magic School Bus ad yesterday?
      ——
      I used to LOVE that silly show

San ah make ya dance says:

get paid $3.20/hr for 24hrs a day
      —————
      Now see thats a whole other story!
      ———–
      Military is on call 24/7… :lol: now I can spin it any how I want.. If I look at how long I’m SUPPOSED to be at work, 10 hrs, I’d get $7.68/hr.. If I look at how long I’m actually in the office, :think: about 8 hrs, i get $9.60/hr, If I look at it based off how much work I actually do, b/c my career field ain’t shyt and I have nothing to do 80% of the week, I get paid $38.42/hr

puppylove says:

@razzle I am sure he was grateful

A.J. says:

Persons not having education is their problem not mine. I would only ask what is fair not more.

Most people that work those jobs have the experience (which I would not) and depending on the hiring manager I’d probably be overlooked as a result of having education.

Miany says:

:waves: Good Morning
      :applause: to the folk striking these fast food jobs. MCDONALDS and em aint shii sell MANMADE bullshii that makes you sick, mark up the prices on it, fugg up our economy for farmers tryna sell actual cattle and shiii THEN they turn around and pay mofos pennies…most of them open 24 hours a day so I know all them jobs were not intended for TEENS.
      They can afford to take a small dip in profit and pay folk a fuggin decent wage.
      $15 hour may be too much but surely we can agree $7.25 (or whatever that punk azz min wage is) is too little :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
      Why not? What if they are trying to get a diploma or degree? Just because you don’t have those things, does not mean you should not want more. I have no clue of what the ppl who work at MDonald’s situtations are, so I don’t really think that is fair to say. IMO. Now 15 might be a mit much, but 10 or 11 yes.

GAGIRL87 says:

I agree anything other than that is a tho alot of my friends in HS worked at Mcdonald’s and for a 10th grader working overtime their checks would be like $400 every two weeks that was something compared to my lil retail job check mines was only $200 every two weeks if I was lucky
      ————
      I wasn’t even making that, although I only worked weekends and holiday hrs :D yea I say if you’re 19+ and actually have responsibilities they should pay 10 anyone younger 8.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      Good point

——-
      ___
      :yes: I say at least $10/hr I believe that’s fair. Some of those workers are modern day slaves!

LSLH says:

by lyric on Aug 29, 2013 at 8:23 am

Wow. That reminds me of my aunt who was buying flowers from this crackhead who was stealing them from this high end nursery (flower nursery) and when her knockout roses grew big and lush, he came back and stole them and a week later he tried sell them back to her.

:lol: hell naw

———–
      them folks who don’t have their papers and the 14/15 y/o messikans were being paid better than the rest of us who worked for mcd’s though. I always wondered why…

A.J. says:

:preach: Miany tell da truf!

Over here arguing with this yt lady about Miley performance. Then she mentions the backup dancers of someone else. I said they are dancers, she is not :huh: Bish you just backing her up to be backing her up

GAGIRL87 says:

Miany :kiss:

MsB2u says:

MIANY
      :hi:

puppylove says:

$10/hr is more reasonable. I just don’t understand what they do that makes them think they deserve that much. Can’t even mix a mcflurry right. Thats why dairy queen pays $9/hr and so does in-n-out

Miany says:

@Razzle…I was 15 working in there. I of course spoke English, my manager spoke fluent Spanish and Spanglish on her best days…she my manager but I’M handling all the problems with English speaking customers…who YOU think was being paid more???? :tea: I aint sayin it’s the reason she got the job as a store manager but, I will say the franchise owner was Hispanic.

Miany says:

:happy: Gagirl :waves: MsB2u

Miany says:

:newpost: bullshii

Lady_L says:

TheRealAshland says:

——————————————————————-
      Also, why would Khole being trying to get pregnant all this time by her “crackhead” husband? Was he not on crack when they were trying for a baby?