Brittany Bryant Brandon Jennings

Detroit Pistons guard Brandon Jenning's baby mama is featured in today's edition of "Gold Diggers Behaving Badly." Brittany Bryant thought she hit the jackpot when she got pregnant by the NBA star. But her joy was short lived when she found out he dumped her for another groupie. Brittany spends most of her time stalking Jennings on social networks and trying to imagine what life would be like if she was a real basketball wife.

Brittany Bryant Brandon Jennings

Sports blogger Stiletto Jill reports that Brittany went off on Jennings on Instagram after he posted a photo of a bevy of beautiful women at a recent nightclub outing.

Brittany Bryant Brandon Jennings

Jennings' mother saw Brittany's message to her son and she decided to throw in a jab of her own.

Brittany Bryant Brandon Jennings

Feeling somewhat slighted by the apparent disrespect, Brittany unleashed her frustrations on Jennings' mother.

All tweets have since been deleted, according to Stiletto Jill, who posted screen caps of the acrimonious exchange. Jill points out that the whole thing started when Jennings tweeted a reference to rapper Drake's song, “Girls Love Beyonce.”

Brittany Bryant Brandon Jennings

Be careful what you wish for, ladies. All the bags and shoes in the world won't make you happy.

• Former NFL star ordered to pay $75K to former reality show star
  • fanMAIL: Siohvaughn Funches-Wade is Losing it
  • Sheree Whitfield Drops Divorce Appeal
  • Vanessa Bryant is not like other Laker Wives
    • libra80sbaby

:facepalm: Whew!! I shant tarry wit these hoes today. :nono: Aint gonna do it

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

What you goin do?
      :shrugs:

She phuckable tho...

• luVn_liFe…

:smack:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I might reveal the gender of Monica's baby today. Then again, I might not. :coffee:

• The Master Beta :D

Oh well

• Gigi26

:rofl: :rofl: She used her puzzy to tie a nigga down and he still DROPPED HER!!

Stupid Bytch.

Why that Big Bird look cracked the fukk out though?! :rofl: LAWD

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

Whew!! I shant tarry wit these hoes today.
      My granny used to say "tarry" ALL THE TIME! whew..u brought back memories!

OAN...mamma Jennings is da truff! :hahaha:

• The Master Beta :D

I might reveal the gender of Monica’s baby today. Then again, I might not.
      ___________________________

Don't lose your friend over nonsense that's her and Shannons job let them do it or give you the go :yes:

• The Master Beta :D

Gigi26 says:

She used her puzzy to tie a nigga down and he still DROPPED HER!!
      Stupid Bytch.
      Why that Big Bird look cracked the fukk out though?! LAWD
      ___________________________________

Gigi what you call it puzzy management gone wrong :rofl:

WAIT...

This the nigga that took that ole butch virginity...whass her name Teyana Taylor?! YEP :yes: Shooolll did and dropped her too right after :rofl:

Shorty got on a sweater with sandals...what she cold up top and hot on the bottom?!

And the pic of shorties that he instagrammed are dirty foot looking broads..please hunty you just fukked your money up trying to blast him. Play your positon!

Why that Big Bird look cracked the fukk out though?! :rofl: LAWD
      _________________________
      Why did I scroll back up to look? :rofl:

• Jdore

Kinda glad to see not all h0es are winning in 2013

BETA: YEP!!!

Sandra, please retitle this post:

"Puzzy Mismanagement and its consequences, Exhibit A"

• Who Dat

She used her puzzy to tie a nigga down and he still DROPPED HER!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Puscee dont fail me nahhhhhhh....... I gotta turn this nukka outttt (Melissa Elliot voice)

:headphones:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

What I really care about and would like to know is who fashioned that wonky ass big bird costume? :eek:

Now HE looks like he just came back from an LSD trip!

• deedeegirl

considering that the basketball wives are just baby mamas, she should fit right in.

• The Master Beta :D

libra80sbaby says:

Whew!! I shant tarry wit these hoes today. Aint gonna do it
      ______________________________

You must be Southern that's one of our terms :lol:

• Who Dat

Why that Big Bird look cracked the fukk out though?! LAWD
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And Elmo look like he on meth.

• BrownskinQT

That groupie in the middle look like she rubbed her mascara all over her eyes and she looks quite strong in the face. :tea:

She used her puzzy to tie a nigga down and he still DROPPED HER!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Puscee dont fail me nahhhhhhh……. I gotta turn this nukka outttt (Melissa Elliot voice)
      ---------
      So he don woooooooooooooont noboooody eeeeeeeeeeeelse!

didn't she reference a peen as a noodle or spaghetti? :hahaha:

These niggs got money and hired a potheaded ass Big Bird!!! :rofl: :crying:

He look high as fukk! Must've been one of his homeboys businesses or somethin :yes:

• cougar lover

nice looking group at that there table.

i'd give him extra props if he was having scheduled appointments with all of them, and they all cool with it. he got em all on a group outing, and they looking like they all cool with the arrangements too.

I might reveal the gender of Monica’s baby today. Then again, I might not.
      Another Boy :love:

deedeegirl says:

----
      Well Tammy and Shawni were actually wives at some point :rofl:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

that chick in the middle has the ugliest tattoo. shyt look like a mud stain. :no:

• goat76

Instagram. I swear some folks think the world revolves around Instagram.

• Who Dat

I like her shoes (K. Michelle voice)

• Jdore

Gigi26 says:

Why that Big Bird look cracked the fukk out though?! LAWD
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maybe he came from the episode on the Chappelle Show :shrug:

• BrownskinQT

The groupie in the middle is the ugly friend that holds the coats while her friends are out on the the floor dancing.

:rofl: I hate you Dubb, the Elmo foots all opposite n shyt :rofl:

I CANT with these hooded out versions of the characters!

My friend hired a Dora for her niece bday and them kids was HYPE AS HELL.

When Dora walked in though. Kids faces: :eek: SCREAMS :crying:

Dora looked like she was on some serious heroin. Cross eyed n shyt. I was DYING!!! :rofl:

goat76 says:

Instagram. I swear some folks think the world revolves around Instagram.

:thankyou: folks in their 30's too :facepalm:

WAIT…

This the nigga that took that ole butch virginity…whass her name Teyana Taylor?! YEP Shooolll did and dropped her too right after
      ----------
      Unless she has a light skinned baby, Drake smashed and dropped her right after too :rofl:

• libra80sbaby

mzwhang90210 says:

Whew!! I shant tarry wit these hoes today.
      My granny used to say “tarry” ALL THE TIME! whew..u brought back memories!
      OAN…mamma Jennings is da truff!
      The Master Beta :D says:

libra80sbaby says:
      Whew!! I shant tarry wit these hoes today. Aint gonna do it
      ______________________________
      You must be Southern that’s one of our terms :lol:
      -----------------------------------
      YEP!! I'se a TRUE G.R.I.T.S

BrownskinQT says:

They all look cute :lol:

• Diva

I might reveal the gender of Monica’s baby today. Then again, I might not. :coffee:
      ---------------------------
      Auntie you are such a TEASE :rofl:

Jdore says:

Gigi26 says:

Why that Big Bird look cracked the fukk out though?! LAWD
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maybe he came from the episode on the Chappelle Show
      ------------
      The sick d.ick and dirty needles!!! :wail:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

look like those scary bootleg ass characters on 42nd Street.

i was at a bday party with a Hello Kitty with underarm sweat stains so bad. :no: no, MISTER kitty, my kids would NOT like a picture with yo scary ass. get from by me.

I like that Bag she sporting hunty :tea:

• Gigi26

Man Instagram be having niggs in their feelings hard...I go some damn where and I don't invite a bytch she hitting me on the text like "well how come you ain't invite me, I seen you was having a blast on your instagram"

Bytch kill yourself. What I do and who I do it with ain't none of your damn business. You better like the pic or scroll right past the shyt. Don't ask me why you ain't included.

Loser bytches nowadays.

• Diva

What time ill the baby shower? :steer: <-----gots to go by the likkor stowe

• Ty

Be careful what you wish for, ladies. All the bags and shoes in the world won’t make you happy
      Nope that's why you should be capable of buying your own shyt. Money doesn't make you happy just comfortable

Mo had her baby congrats :yahoo:
      She has two boys, Shannon has a boy, I bet she had another boy :popcorn:

• BrownskinQT

They all look cute
      ^^^^^^^^^
      :no: Hey Jenie! :hug:

• A.J.

This whole exchange between baby mama's and the b-ball player's mothers is a poor use of time. I still don't get it. :no:

• cougar lover

wonder why some women spend so much money on bags, when they aint got enough money to fill it with anything but car keys. $20k bag, key fob, carmex, and a few nickels.

• Ty

Man, I just don't care™ says:

What you goin do?
      :shrugs:

She phuckable tho…
      Buy her another big azz $10k bag and u might have a chance Man :ha:

• Who Dat

Okay. I just read the exchange. She went IN on mama Jennings. And if she aint never seen her grandson like Brittany asserts, and he is just a pic to her and a bill to her son (Brandon)…I am with the BM on this one.

Don’t matter HOW MANY pics I put up of me flossing. I am here with this baby full time. Yall aint never here. This dude in the same state as his son and cant stop by…but puts up pics of bishes in a club. Fugg him and his mama.

*drops mic*

Loser bytches nowadays.
      --------------

• Gigi26

Them Celine bags are ugly. Bag so big and the interior is just plain. Nothing but a whole piece of nothing.

Basic bytches love having labels :rollseyes:

• The Master Beta :D

Ty says: Mo had her baby congrats
      She has two boys, Shannon has a boy, I bet she had another boy
      ______________________________

Oh I thought she was still pregnant

• OutsidetheBox

His big-abdomened baby mama is..boring. :lol: I unfollowed her.

And that tatt is terrible. She regretting that..right now. :huh:

• Gigi26

And Brandon's mom needs some English classes. It's THEIR you fukktard.

Ignorance breeds ignorance. Perfect example.

• OutsidetheBox

Fugg him and his mama.

:yes: She sweating them tweets. She aint got no #1 G-ma shirt. :nono:

• Ty

Gigi26 says:

BETA: YEP!!!

Sandra, please retitle this post:

“Puzzy Mismanagement and its consequences, Exhibit A”
      :crying: :rofl:

• Gigi26

All three of them gals prolly got fukked up teef. I can see it. :no:

Brown :waves:

• Gigi26

Shorty in the middle look like she'll take a bullet for her bytches :yes: Ride or die right chea :lol:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My nephew who is a dad himself now...did NAT under NO circumstances fugg with folks in character suits. PERIOD. We had that joka party at Chuck E Cheese two years in a row. And you know how Chuck E come around and dance with the birthday kid?

My nephew standing off to the side FAR AWAY like :no: My sister and her husband used to have to put IN the instructions..PLEASE DO NOT have Chuck E stop by our table. THANKS. Brother in law used to be so dayum embarrassed his son was afraid of Chuck E. Cheese.

Like :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

:shrug:

Anywhoooo 'tis Friday :waves:

• Ty

His big-abdomened baby mama is..boring. :lol: I unfollowed her.

And that tatt is terrible. She regretting that..right now.
      :happy:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

thts the thing about deadbeats tho. there's always somebody be it the mother or the new girlfriend defending his bullshavitz.

sometimes they all need to be put on blast because a lot of ppl in their circle dont even know they have a kid at all! like Chris Rock said, "im not saying that its right, but i understand"

• OutsidetheBox

Ride or die right chea

:lol: GTFOH :hahaha: *knee slap* Bout it, bout it.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I love when these groupies get a come up, (i.e; get pregnant, become a "regular" screw) & then start referring to women who haven't hit a lick yet, as "groupie b@tches". LOL

Evelyn & Shaunie used to do that on Basketball Wives & used to kill me every time.

:hug:

OTB!!

• OutsidetheBox

:2dance: Hiii Tyyyyy!!

:( Catch up with yall lata. FML. (meet the teacher..again..dont have a lot of kids..you'll have to meet...teachers.. :eek: )

:bye:

OTB maaah sista :happy:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Carrington says:

I love when these groupies get a come up, (i.e; get pregnant, become a “regular” screw) & then start referring to women who haven’t hit a lick yet, as “groupie b@tches”. LOL

_______

:danban: started from the bottom now we here :danban1:

• Ty

Carrington says:

referring to women who haven’t hit a lick yet, as “groupie b@tches :crying:

• Diva

OTB hey gal where you been? :happy:

• deedeegirl

BrownskinQT says:

THERE IS A NAME FOR THAT. DID YOU KNOW? IT'S CALLED A DUFF.

DESIGNATED UGLY FAT FRIEND. SHE'S THE DUFF.

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Whatever Monica had she said earlier in the pregnancy that Tiny named 'it' so whatever the name it ends with 'sssshhh"

• Who Dat

thts the thing about deadbeats tho. there’s always somebody be it the mother or the new girlfriend defending his bullshavitz.

sometimes they all need to be put on blast because a lot of ppl in their circle dont even know they have a kid at all! like Chris Rock said, “im not saying that its right, but i understand”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      CHILE. PREACH. The grandma got her azz served. And I dont think its right some of these heffas using their kid check for other uses. Not saying this girl does or does not. I dont know what she do... if anything for a living. But dont come up over HERE telling me XYZ when your SON not doing what he need to do completely. Last time I checked it takes two to make a kid. Fugg folks.

• FuturedocDonte

I might reveal the gender of Monica’s baby today. Then again, I might not.
      ----
      Monica said on twitter like 3 weeks ago its a ... I ain't gon steal to sign auntie :lol:
      But she did post on twitter

• BrownskinQT

THERE IS A NAME FOR THAT. DID YOU KNOW? IT’S CALLED A DUFF.

DESIGNATED UGLY FAT FRIEND. SHE’S THE DUFF.

:casket:

• The Master Beta :D

OTB :waves:

ATTETION LADIES ( AND SOME GENTS) what is the most you have ever paid for gel nails with designs and what is an acceptable price to pay please advise

The Master Beta :D says:

OTB :waves:

For full set Gel I paid 30, but I get mines clear no designs :shrugs:

DUFF

:wail:

• Who Dat

Bye @ OTB :wave:

• deedeegirl

THERE ARE MEN DUFFS TOO

DUMB UGLY FAT F*CK

• A.J.

She looks like Mashonda to me. :tea:

Did aunty do a post to where Chaka Khan was in rehab??

I was listening to the radio and they said that whatever rehab center that Lindsay Lohan was at, she cause so much disruption and had to always draw attention to herself and was so needy and bi.tchy, that she caused five people, to include Chaka Khan.. :kona:

The Master Beta :D says:

OTB

-----------
      $35-45

• BrownskinQT

THERE ARE MEN DUFFS TOO

DUMB UGLY FAT F*CK

@deedee girl :stop: Rofl:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

deedeegirl says:

THERE ARE MEN DUFFS TOO

DUMB UGLY FAT F*CK

but if the man has money, a good sense of humor or weed then all that gets cancelled out and he can move up in rank

double standard for men

like :pigsfly: (Biggie) said, "its rules to this shyt, i wrote me a manual..."

• Ty

Chaka in rehab. w/ Lindsey :huh:

Oh lawd she on that hard :smack:

• deedeegirl

Ok, I will stop. but from now on ya'll gon' be looking for the DUFF in every group of people you see. AND ya'll gon' start checkin' to see who's the DUFF in your group too. Watch n' see.

------------------------------------
      :yes: so blast them!!

And his mama ain't shyt for letting her son be a deadbeat. The cycle is repeating itself and she just letting it happen. Rat tackhead bytch.

:dead: at DUFF!!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

-------------------------------------------------------

I pay $44 for a gel mani and pedi... and not a dollar more #helpful :tea:

• cute_BIG_gul

oooo AUNTIE! I JUST TALKED TO TEZ on fb the other day....i know wat the baby is!!! (so excited for them)

• The Pearl!

Gigi26 says:

And Brandon’s mom needs some English classes. It’s THEIR you fukktard.

Ignorance breeds ignorance. Perfect example
      ************
      don't stop there, Gigi...it's also "than" (not then) hmph!

• flsun99

Libra! :waves:

I love your gravi!! Sheneneh was my favorite character on Martin.

• libra80sbaby

flsun99 says:

Libra! :waves:
      I love your gravi!! Sheneneh was my favorite character on Martin.
      -------------------