In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Reunion Part 2

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta

VH1 aired part 2 of the pre-recorded “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Reunion last night. The Reunion show was hosted by the series’ masculine producer Mona Scott-Young.

Ronnie Ho of the AJC Radio & TV blog recaps the show. Read excerpts after the break.

Mimi/Stevie J/Niko

The closest we got to a revelation was Mimi Faust still dating that Stevie J “knockoff” producer Niko. (They broke up on the show.) Mimi also said she’s still Stevie J’s but found all his apologies insincere. Joseline said he’s a liar, too, but she still loves him. He is, as we’ve said before, a lovable cad and he can’t help himself.

Ariane, who is clearly auditioning for a full-time role next year on the show, called Niko “inauthentic” and “an opportunist.” (Niko didn’t deny the “opportunist” part, taking that as a compliment.)

Kirk/Rasheeda

Kirk apologized for cheating on his wife Rasheeda but not sounding all that sincere about it.

Erica/ Lil Scrappy/ Mama Dee (Scrappy’s mom)/ Mingnon (Erica’s mom)

Mama Dee kept disrespecting Erica and the pair were never able to resolve those issues.

The conclusion: Erica and Scrappy are on some sort of irreconcilable break. But given that this is a soap opera for TV, it’s likely they will be in each other’s arms again before too long.

Scrappy and Mama Dee later left the reunion early for some unspecified family emergency.

K Michelle

She sings a farewell song and bids adieu to “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.”

“Thank you dealing with me and my big a** mouth,” she said.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Alternate Link

Video courtesy of Yardie

191 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Reunion Part 2”

:violin:

Aryanna says:

I don’t want to see Kirk, Rasheeda, Karli Redd, Niko, nor Ariane next season. The only reason why I say keep Benzino because he halfway talks like he has sense. I would be lying if I said I didn’t tune in for Stevie J and his love triangle. Scrappy and Erica seem believable to me.. being that Shay be so emotional over the fact she is the side chick.

GAGIRL87 says:

Can I get a recap didn’t watch last night and can’t watch right now :yawn:

Jdore says:

I only caught the last few mintues of the reunion (I was waiting on Family Hustle to come on) but didn’t Erica and Sprappy leave together? :shrug:

Diva says:

MamaDee is too old to be that hood! She is ignant as HEYUL!

_________
    A dog bit Erica’s and Scrappy’s daughter. How the hell this happened, I don’t know.

Jdore says:

______________________________

:yes: family emergency

Beta is that Precious? :lol:

GA,Diva :waves:

Aryanna says:

Sandra, Please no recaps of Basketball Wives when it comes back on :-( Im sooooo sick of them!

I thought Scrap and Ericka left… Matter a fact they did cause Mr Momma Dee was sitting up on the stage when they said that… Dude needs to get his shat right :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

I saw the semi recap in the post, was that all that happened? nothing juicy :yawn:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GOOD MORNING YALL!!! :hug: (for those who didn’t see it downstairs) :kiss:

let me watch this right quick… :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

A.J. no :lol: a long lost twin sis maybe

GAGIRL87 says:

MamaDee is too old to be that hood! She is ignant as HEYUL!
    ___________________________________________________________________

This made me chuckle :rofl:

Hey Beta :hug:

Wut :kiss:

Gigi26 says:

NO THANK YOU to this bullchit.

Now to the Oprah story downstairs (yeah I don’t give a fukk i’m late, so what :lol:)

See the SPRITE BYTCHES ALWAYS try to deflect when the shyt hits the fan. ALWAYS. “Oh I didn’t mean it like that, Oh what happened was, I did not say that.” BYTCH.

Saying I can show you something like it is essentially saying oh no I ain’t finnna put that expensive shyt in your hand, not on my watch :no: CHECKMATE HO, you blew yourself up. Fukktard.

This one hoe at J. Crew tried me like that one time, tried to imply that I stole somethin. Ole dusthead azz bytch. As if she could.

I wrote a nice detailed e-mail to corporate.

Mr. Momma D said “DIE BI.TCHES DIE!!!!

I can’t believe she said go smoke a straight shooter :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

basketball wives look like its gone be DRY AS HELL this season
    ________________________________________

I said that when I saw the preview like I am so over them but I like seeing The Game with his daughter she is so cute

Beta is that Precious?
    ______________________________________________

I was just bout to ask that :huh:

k.michelle looked like a HOT MESS in that WHITE outfit last night, her ass looked like a wet diaper… she was giving me ronald mcdonald realness :no:

MissHarlem says:

:hug: GOOD MORNING LOVES :waves:

Ummmm so did anyone notice that Mama Dee stfu when Mignon was talking? She was shook and all of sudden was QUIET.

goat76 says:

Kirk don’t want Rasheeda, Scrappy don’t want Erica(I thought it was kinda funny they cut Scrappy off when he started dishing dirt on Erica), Mimi just wants a man, she don’t even care.

GAGIRL87 says:

I love you GiGi that just made my day reading what you just wrote EMERGAWD :rofl:

BoogieNites says:

uber boring reunion :yawn: but i watched the whole thing :grill: .. vsop is a goodsong, but k.michelle’s performance wasnt convincing to me, and her azz is entirely too distracting (performance outfit was TRASH).. bucky gotta newboo; she likely wont be returning next season if thas the case. ova her anyway.. kirk and his f’n grin are dumb (&what happened w/ his son and court??) .. scrappy still all ova the place w/ his love for erica :rolleyes:

goat76 says:

Diva says:

MamaDee is too old to be that hood! She is ignant as HEYUL!
    —————–
    MamaDee trying to get her a spin-off show.

:kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

her ass looked like a wet diaper
    ______________________________________________________________

EWWWW :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I know someone has talked about Joselines shoes.

Aryanna says:

Sandra, Please no recaps of Basketball Wives when it comes back on Im sooooo sick of them!

No problem hun.

Wut :hi:

masculine producer Mona Scott-Young.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am still convinced her and Missy used to go together. :lick:

Wut :waves:

:wave: Beta
    MsHarlem

:kiss: my Goat!!!! hey boooooooo(Nikki Parker voice)

Jdore says:

Aryanna says:
    ________________________________________________________________________
    :cosign:

:huh:

GAGIRL87 says:

Joseline is sitting on that couch looking just LIKE a big sissy chile chicken :coffee:

BoogieNites says:

Saying I can show you something like it is essentially saying oh no I ain’t finnna put that expensive shyt in your hand, not on my watch CHECKMATE HO, you blew yourself up. Fukktard.

I wrote a nice detailed e-mail to corporate.
    ==============================================
    you so right, GiGi :facepalm: SO RIGHT!!

goat76 says:

Diva says:

MamaDee is too old to be that hood! She is ignant as HEYUL!
    —————–
    MamaDee trying to get her a spin-off show.

:kiss:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:wave: Wut Wut in da butt hey ma!

MissH :hi:

Gigi26 says:

And truth be told I can’t really mess with these reality shows anymore cuz after the garbage that was this season, my brain just shut clean off.

It looks so fake and to me that’s insulting. Selling that fukk shyt to the public. Mona’s stupid azz can keep it.

I’m turning my HBO and Showtime back on, watch some real shows :tea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dat bish talk like a daycare toddler!

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

MASTER BETA , GAGIRRRLL :hug: and :kiss:

Cubarican says:

I dont watch this show but those shoes are absolutly awful. She could put a whole aquarium on the bottom.

Miany says:

MissHarlem says:
    MIANY I hear you but for now we aint gonna even speak that bs into existence. Did you decide on the date to come to NY?
    ^^ This weekend. Friday to return Sunday :(

GAGIRL87 says:

Dat bish talk like a daycare toddler!
    __________________________________________________________________

I hate to hear her broken english when she talks

A.J. says:

I know right :lol: I’m bout tired of Sookie. Was Tara even on this episode I was half sleep…
    She was but could have been left dead also. :tea:

I said last night that her azz looked like a whole loveseat. And did anyone notice she changed wigs for her performance? I really like that song. But that big background singer of hers was no bueno :no: She sounded awful.

BoogieNites says:

uber boring reunion but i watched the whole thing .. vsop is a goodsong, but k.michelle’s performance wasnt convincing to me, and her azz is entirely too distracting (performance outfit was TRASH).. bucky gotta newboo; she likely wont be returning next season if thas the case. ova her anyway.. kirk and his f’n grin are dumb (&what happened w/ his son and court??) .. scrappy still all ova the place w/ his love for erica
    ———-
    She might be a regular since her boo is a rapper/producer (yet no one has really ever heard of him) :tea:

MissHarlem says:

MASTER DIVA :yahoo:

Whoever is responsible for calling Mamma Dee Scar from Lion King I want to send a big F YOU. Had me dying last night. And K Michelle ENOUGH with the ass shots. It wasnt pleasing to the eye in the least and I aint hating trust. That outfit look stupid on you with that dinosaur diaper ass. Your song is nice though :coffee:

I’m turning my HBO
    __________________________________________________

I love me some HBO shows

Game Of Thrones
    Girls
    BoardWalk Empire
    True Blood
    Six Feet Under
    Sex In the City
    Sopranos
    No 1 Ladies Detective

:yawn:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Cuba don’t they look like they could have some goldfish in them like I’m gonna git you sucka.

All dis!

See, I told yall from the jump, Erica is a hoodrat azz hoe. But everyone got to tellin me that she “educated” and “got her own money” and all that bullchit. I know a hoodrat hoe when I see one.

Same for K. Michelle deranged azz. She will wind up in prison for something at some point. I guarantee it. Oh, I saw a “before and after” pic of her with her “teenage boy body” before she went got them two basketballs surgerically put in her azz too. :rofl:

Am I the only one that absolutely HATES MiMi. Why does she try to act so hard? And I think she’s really emotionally unbalanced. Like, for real.

A.J. says:

Mr. Momma D said “DIE BI.TCHES DIE!!!!

I can’t believe she said go smoke a straight shooter
    Classic. :lol: and explained what is was. :dead:

======================================================

oh. really, razz #ioeno lukewarm :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Dat bish talk like a daycare toddler!
    __________________________________________________________________

I hate to hear her broken english when she talks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chile yes….it’s like nails on a cotdayum chalkboard…makes my flesh crawl! UGH

Gigi26 says:

and sorry but K. Michelle is whole HYPE. That VSOP song sounds week as hell.

I guess its for those who wish for that “Hood Love” :rollseyes:

And she can keep it with her Pampers sponsored azz and Period filled Pad colored hair, and lets not mention the horseteef. That’s prolly why she can’t really sang that well. :no:

MissHarlem says:

MIANY damn that sucks that is like 5 mins in NY time :no:

Well I can’t wait until Shameless starts back in Jan

I’m turning my HBO
    __________________________________________________

I love me some HBO shows

Game Of Thrones
    Girls
    BoardWalk Empire
    True Blood
    Six Feet Under
    Sex In the City
    Sopranos
    No 1 Ladies Detective
    I turned HBO back on for True Blood and was thoroughly disappointed and may figga out how to get a refund. We’ll see.

A.J. says:

Mr. Momma D said “DIE BI.TCHES DIE!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    NOw how fuggin ignant was that? She is a bum bish :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Someone needs to punch Mimi in the damn mouth. Like straight in the nose or throat. Talking like that as a woman is not CUTE at all. Like..you have a daughter.

Agreed. I couldn’t stand her from the jump.

lyric says:

Scrappy doo admitted that he lied on the reuion show. Shay was doing interviews all happy to spread what scrap said on the reunion only for him to come back and admit that he lied. Both of em immature.

that_VA_thickchick says:

====================================================

she makes me more uncomfortable than mommadee, to be honest witcha. a complete faker. and why was she sitting like that the entire time? black girl lost. :cry:

Gigi26 says:

and sorry but K. Michelle is whole HYPE. That VSOP song sounds week as hell.

I guess its for those who wish for that “Hood Love” :rollseyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dat song was pure horse shyt!!! 10 thumbs down

that_VA_thickchick says:

====================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wanna punch Mimi straight in her mouth…that bish ain’t hard!

Gigi26 says:

:cosign:

punch her in them new boobs she’s so proud of. I hate when people lie and say they are gonna put money in an account for the child. She know good and hell well she pawned that ring and went shopping.

Well I can’t wait until Shameless starts back in Jan

==================================================
    yazzzzzz, shameless be havn me like

:kneel:

Gigi26 says:

Best shows when I had HBO was Sex in the City, Entourage, TaxiCab Confessions, Sopranos, Big Love (my shyt) and a couple others. I’ma try and catch the others ones you mentioned GAGirl…I miss scripted TV shows like Scandal n shyt..not this reality garbage.

All these hoes do is talk shyt behind each others backs and fight about why they ain’t friends. WHO DOES THAT as ADULTS?! :blink:

I’ve been marry for 15 year, my spouse and me are 29 yrs age differences. I’m 38 and he is 67, 68 next month. I’m still in my age were I want to have sex and go out places. All we do is visit his brothers, or watch are three grandson from my son from my first marriages but I’m tired of staying in this
    marriage with out being satisfied what advice could I get.
    —————-
    :kona:

that_VA_thickchick says:

====================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wanna punch Mimi straight in her mouth…that bish ain’t hard!

Talking bout she would whoop Jocelyn’s azz. Yeah with security in between ya’ll. When she came in the house and called you a maid to your face you aint jump off. Got mad at Stevie but aint say boo to Jocelyn. :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

All dis!
    ___________________________________________

I just saw another throwback pic of Onikas ass that shat was flat as hell

Str8tUpMenace says:

MissHarlem says:

GOOD MORNING LOVES

I am extremely convinced that Mignon would give Mama Dee the biz-ny-eeee when it comes to throwin them hands :box:

Smonae says:

Dat song was pure horse shyt!!! 10 thumbs down

Miany says:

@Miss Harlem I know… :( I wish I could stay longer but I don’t have anymore vacation time… it’s posed to reup in October but, we getting laid off 09/12 soooooooo :facepalm: Part of me wish I was already laid off so I can come and go as I please but yeah…..a job is a blessing. :kona:

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT YEAR:

#1. Kirk will come out the closet

#2. Joseline will be pregnant again (Stevie will deny paternity)

#3. Mimi will be “engaged” to some bum azz no name azz wanna be rapper called “Sgt. Rainbow” or some gay azz chit like that

#4. Erica will claim to be proud and independent but become a complete bytch when Scrappy start phuckin some random hoe.

#5. Scrappy will be back on weed

Gigi26 says:

Dat song was pure horse shyt!!! 10 thumbs down
    ——————————
    :yes: GO TELL IT ON DA MOUNTAIN!

BoardWalk Empire
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I AM HERE FOR SOME ENOCH THOMPSON :yahoo:

Counting the dayum DAYS you hear me?

Gigi26 says:

1. Kirk will come out the closet

#2. Joseline will be pregnant again (Stevie will deny paternity)

#5. Scrappy will be back on weed
    ———————————————–

:rofl: :rofl:

showtime is >>>>>>>>>>>>
    ============================================
    shameless
    dexter
    ray donovan
    nurse jackie
    weeds
    l word
    :yes:

marriage with out being satisfied what advice could I get.
    ___________________________

…and you ain’t cheated yet? :huh:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT YEAR:

#1. Kirk will come out the closet

#2. Joseline will be pregnant again (Stevie will deny paternity)

#5. Scrappy will be back on weed
    Sounds about right. :yes:

:lol: Man

Miany says:

marriage with out being satisfied what advice could I get.
    ^^ so when u were 23 and he was 53 yall was into the same things???? bish bye.. kiss my whole azz with that bull shiiii..you married him for the money and thats what u got now sit yo bored, aging azz down. we aint gettin into yo shii today. Take care lady :hi:

that_VA_thickchick says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

====================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wanna punch Mimi straight in her mouth…that bish ain’t hard!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If she was big and bad she would have whooped dat azz on the spot. Sit your spit shouting azz down somewhere gal! :rofl:

@Milky hey wifey :buttshake:

A.J. says:

…sounds like a manufactured crisis to me…

BoogieNites says:

cant forget house of lies!!

“Sgt. Rainbow” or some gay azz chit like that
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not sure why I died silently at that. :casket:

MissHarlem says:

STR8 heyyyy boo! And yup she woulda laid her ass out. Mamma Dee was queit as a church mouse once Mignon started talking. Classic tell tale signs that she puss

MIANY :sad: that sucks but enjoy every bit of your weekend here. The weather is suppose to be better by the weekend. My whole sat is gone due to me getting these braids but at night Im hittin up somebodys strip clup :thankyou: <– me

Smonae says:

:offtopic:

Who has heard Big Sean’s Control fea Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar called out everybody including Big Sean, he murdered that track :headphone:

:offtopic:

Why is that Chinese/Asian decent/others wear shoes that are too big for them? Who wears shoes that have been worn by someone else? Disgusting.

Just flip flopping along about to fall down.

The 38 y/o might as well get him that little blue pill if she don’t step out on him. Or she can get herself a toy and ask him to do the work…Hell she can even ask him to take his damn dentures out! :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who has heard Big Sean’s Control fea Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar called out everybody including Big Sean, he murdered that track
    —–
    Yes he did!!! I loved it!!

A.J. says:

cant forget house of lies!!
    I liked that show but still cancelled Showtime.

Milky says:

@diva heu wifey :lick:

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

All dis!
    ——————————
    I didn’t know Erica was a hoe, but I knew she was hooded up. She seemed uncomfortable when she is out of her element. Maybe out of her element is the wrong phrase, but she seemed uncomfortable when she is made up(styled by stylist). That problem doesn’t make any sense, but I don’t care.

flsun99 says:

goat76 says:

———-

I :cosign: and that sums it up right there.

@SMONAE
    Yeah, Kendrick Lamar bout to take over this rap game! But he ain’t call him out. He let ‘em know we “cool” but nigga I’m tryin to destroy in this rap game!

marriage with out being satisfied what advice could I get.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who posted this?

A.J. says:

She needs a nigga on the side; that’s all. All that other stuff is fluff and too much work. Blue pill will kill the poor man, he aint got the strunf for no toys and who wants to be gummed to death!

Lord knows I love the elderly but they carry a stench like wet potato chips or something along the like. :tea:

Love Kendrick Lamar, Killig J Cole CD rightttt now

Who has heard Big Sean’s Control fea Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar called out everybody including Big Sean, he murdered that track
    —–
    Yes he did!!! I loved it!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ME TOO. I love me some K-Dot (his original name) :love: The fact that he called out dudes who was ON THE TRACK with him.

BTW: I see you Erykah Badu’s sperm donor…

Diva says:

marriage with out being satisfied what advice could I get.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who posted this?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That guhl that is married to Ron Isely :rofl:

i was bored to deaf watchin this lass night. part 1 was wayyy better!

Milky
    AJ
    Razz
    Smonae
    HARLEM
    Who Dat (i think that’s the 1st time i called u that :lol: )
    Beta
    Miany
    Boogie
    Diva
    @Man™
    Mirs
    VA
    #Tireofscrolling

:waves: <—my remote that i shoulda changed from this last night with

A.J. says:

cant forget house of lies!!
    I liked that show but still cancelled Showtime.
    ================================================
    so u jus miss out completely on it?? :wail: i not bout that life :no: :no: ..u have xfinity?? threaten to leave, and theyll manufacture some promo deal incl showtime/ hbo for u to stay!!

(to be honest, 2nd season of HoL wasnt as good as the 1st to me anyway)

Just flip flopping along about to fall down.

————-
    I noticed that Yt ppl get theirs like a size too big, I be like :huh: Need mines just right

marriage with out being satisfied what advice could I get.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who Dat

Who posted this?

Obviously a troll. :coffee: Speaking of which… where’s Brendan?

Obviously a troll. Speaking of which… where’s Brendan?

————–
    :dead:

FayFay :kiss: :hug: :grill:

A.J. says:

cant forget house of lies!!
    I liked that show but still cancelled Showtime.
    ================================================

(to be honest, 2nd season of HoL wasnt as good as the 1st to me anyway)
    I now have dish; I wish Comcast would come into Gwinnett County. I’d drop anything else for them.

Diva says:

marriage with out being satisfied what advice could I get.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who Dat

Who posted this?

Obviously a troll. :coffee: Speaking of which… where’s Brendan?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and who let a troll in the rose garden? :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :hug: hey booski

Str8tUpMenace says:

Fay-bew!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: Hey love!!!!

I actually watched and enjoyed TI’s show last night. <<remember I said this Sandra

a troll, Auntea ??! :hahaha:

Okay so that badly spelled post was for real? The 38 yo grandmother who is married to somebody great granddaddy. *DEEPEST SIGH I CAN MUSTER*

Dear 38 yo grandma:

You need to go to the club this weekend and find you some 31 yo dack ghul. Or do an online ad. Ask some of your homegirls do they got some younger brothers. Something. Them grandkids and that old fugga you share space with…gonna kill your azz before your time if you dont.

Your sister in Korean Jesus–

Kdub.

PS I bet when you married him at 23 you aint think he was still gonna be around this long huh? He GOTCHO azz didnt he?

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Gigi about that VSOP song have you seen the video? That is supposed to be a slow song I’m assuming and she is just being really Xtra in it is all I think every time I see it. And the part where she is patting on Miss Kitty I just can’t.

Who posted this?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That guhl that is married to Ron Isely
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :wail:

Hey Fay :hug: You can call me anything just call meh

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & chit :waves: Beta WTF is THAT in your gravi???????? :scared:

He GOTCHO azz didnt he?
    ================================================
    :ghost:

tipdagemini says:

_______________________________

This made me almost choke on my chicken sandwich lol

Ty says:

Kirk/Rasheeda

Kirk and Rasheeda are supposed to renew their vows next season so I think their bs was manufactured in the words of Yall :rofl:

Morning Roses :danban:

*steps outta my e-feelins*

that’s my e-fwend, e-bew, & baby maddy!

why must i prove my love?! :crying:

i wish yall knew how spesha he ill! :love: #saltoftheearth

Miany says:

I probably will end up with my bad habit and I dunno how I feel bout that but a lotta these ninjas take too much patience and I just dont have the energy for it…either 1. my temper just fugged up and it’s really me OR 2. These ninjas just aggravating
    example: just met dude.
    talkin on phone… I tell dude Ima call him back a lil later cuz I’m tired, I really don’t get around to calling him back (nothing personal just it be like that some times)
    2 days later him: “Damn what happened to you, you stop hitting me up”
    Im like: “relax dude, kinda forgot. besides, the phone works both ways.”

He comes back like…oh you dont seem interested. so im not gonna go any further
    me :huh:
    Turned me all the way off… is it me or???

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Razzle someone needs to tell that young lady in that Post maybe she should try going back to school to get some continuing education because that letter was just hard to read in itself.

I aint ever saw a knocked knee short person until K :no:

Ty says:

Hoe-seline needs some new shows. Those will start walking by themselves eventually :rolleyes: Tired of looking at them :coffee:

:dead: @ Steebie saying “I got 4 Grammy’s, who is this guy” :rofl:

Smonae says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SMONAE

Yes, he is raising the bar I love it :thumbsup:

MissHarlem says:

He GOTCHO azz didnt he?

:rofl: sure did

Turned me all the way off… is it me or???
    ——–
    Nope because it’s only a limited amount of dudes I could really fluck with my whole life. I had to find that one that could deal, that’s why I flucks with mine hard. My bf all the way back from highschool

Ty says:

Cubarican says:

Like the pimp in Im Gonna Get U Sucka :crying: :crying:

San ah make ya dance says:

I aint ever saw a knocked knee short person until K :no:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dat outfit she had on…she need never ever where dat agane! Looking like she had a baby dwarf donkey attached to her booty :nono:

Smonae says:

Fayla, TY, Bomb, Beta, Harlem & Diva :waves:

Think I spoke to everyone else downstairs :think:

@MIANY
    ” I tell dude Ima call him back a lil later cuz I’m tired, I really don’t get around to calling him back (nothing personal just it be like that some times)
    2 days later him: “Damn what happened to you, you stop hitting me up”
    Im like: “relax dude, kinda forgot. besides, the phone works both ways.”

He comes back like…oh you dont seem interested. so im not gonna go any further
    me
    Turned me all the way off… is it me or???”

No, honestly some of these “extremely parched” hoes have messed it up cause they call and text a nigga 36546844165498165 times a day! For real.

So if you run into a chick that don’t do that, you will question “what is wrong with her.”

But he still shouldn’t trip tho so that nigga might be insecure or doin his own thing and tryin to put it off on you.

MissHarlem says:

NAE :waves:

BoogieNites says:

Turned me all the way off… is it me or???

===========================================

It’s “or???” .. Dudes dont have to really put in work like that nomore (too many available/ drythroat/ less effort bishes out there). So majority just dont. the saga continues..

question is tho, were u really interested in olboy?? :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Smonae :waves:

Ty says:

Obviously a troll. :coffee: Speaking of which… where’s Brendan?
    Don’t come for BrenBren :rofl:

Where da hell is he anyway :thinking:

@ Fay can u email your Board Member :waiting:

—————-
    That bish looked like she was fresh out the reup office :no:

BoogieNites says:

ohboy!! :shocked: look at man &i actually agreeing. cute.

:wave: Monae hey boo

@Bomb hey gal :happy:

@San :rofl: she thinks she is the shyt too!

Milky says:

:hug: @fay
    I was laughing so hard when zino jumped up to help steebie and tracey kept screaming… What u going to do zino. :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

@Bomb hey gal :happy:

———————————————-

DIVAAAAAA :happy:

cougar lover says:

stevie j the pimp. he got me walking round talmbout, “gettin’ that bweadd.” that’s my new saying now. whenever money touches my hand, or i’m in the process of getting or anticipating some, im getting that bweadd. even if its only 20-30 cents in change back from the cashier in the dollar tree, i’m getting that bweadd.

Ty says:

@ Smonae…hey hun :wave:

@ Bomb u ready for your stroller…thinking about giving it back :steer:

____________________________________________________________________

:dead: Hell naw!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Ty says:

@ Bomb u ready for your stroller…thinking about giving it back :steer:

——————————-

:yes: I’m 32 weeks next Friday I’mma need that :thankyou:

Cougar :lol: Why does that not surprise me? :rofl:

No :cloud: :hug:

========
    Ty, we need to do a round the country tour before we give the $12K stroller back in time for dem babies :lol:

cougar lover says:

=============================================

:rofl: :hahaha: :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————-

Awwwww chit :ghost: :rofl: :rofl:

Miany says:

@SAN….chile I guess I’m like you cuz I need a dude who can vibe and NOT be super sensitive, insecure or bissh made…

@Man.. Makes sense. HE probably assumed I wasn’t interested cuz I wasnt blowing his phone up…… Im like boy bye, gotta lay that good good wood b4 you can get me to actin crazy and sprung, shiiiid I’m a lady.

@BoogieNites.. He’s attractive, I just met him so I wasn’t ‘into’ him yet…. I wanted to be able to eventually fugg him.. I’m scared to even text his azz now. He’s a waste of a good lookin man now.

Team Brenden :love:

Even though I am 30 weeks pregnant and he ain’t called me since Valentimes Day :wail:

——-
    :ghost:

Ty says:

Uh the stroller is now worth $20K u see this wood grain, surround sound, rims, candy coated paint job :rofl:

@ Bomb….32 weeks huh :thinking: @ Yall we got time lets go :steer:

:crying:

————-
    Yep, if you any of those and come my way…chances are you getting shyt talk outta me, all the time. You gets dropped quick too. I dont fall in like or love easily

Razzle, from where I’m at that looks like dwade in drag :rofl:

I am 21 years old woman. I have been engaged to my fiance for 6 month. He is army and a good man. I have a little girl and he good with her, but we can’t get married until his divorce is final. But that is not what I’m writing bout. My friend has a man, and I been talking to him. He a really nice guy, and I’m starting to fall for him. We talked about leaving our significant others to be together. But lately every time I try to spend time with him, he’s with her and her 2 kids. I start arguments with my fiance just so I can see him. I tell him I’m working late, I even sneak out at night. But when I want to see him, he with her. Sometimes I don’t see him for
    a week because he too busy with her. Recently, they took a “family vacation” for 2 weeks. And I didn’t see him for a few days after they got back. They just moved in together, and sometimes he bring up that he gonna marry her. I think I love him, and I want to be with him. I’m scared I’m gonna lose him to her forever. What should I do?
    ———–
    :ghost: :ghost:

Miany, why did you break up with your bf in the 1st place? :waiting:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

@ Bomb….32 weeks huh :thinking: @ Yall we got time lets go :steer:

———————————

:stop: Nah bish brang that chit back rhat nah ya hear me :spank:

But when I want to see him, he with her. Sometimes I don’t see him for
    a week because he too busy with her.
    ———–
    Razzle don’t post this shyt no more :ghost: Dumb ass shyt

————
    Sounds like they all deserve each other. What :chickenhead: type of mess is this? :shocked:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

Bomb! :hug: how was the shower? :pacifier: :pacifier:

———————————-

FAY FAY :hugs: Guhl I meant to text you about it but I had a few strays who ain’t leave my house til yesterday… But it was AWESOME!!!! I’ll send you picks later :yahoo:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle, from where I’m at that looks like dwade in drag

Funky Dineva thought he was damn fierce in that bumble bee sunshine hue lipstank :rofl:

he look like his lips was crusty as Uncle Big John's feet after a long day at the job, then had the nerve to apply with sass.. Look at how his lips are pursed! This fewl tried it.

FuturedocDonte says:

:newpost: on some fawkery

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

————————————-

:huh: Jesus wept :facepalm:

Miany says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    ————-
    ^^ :oops: oh shiii you ARE like me then… chilee my bad habit tell me all the time that mouth gone leave me old and single with cats. He always come back though :love: I love his temperament and need a man like that. Not every man can take a shii talking woman.

wth? :ban: :lol: i’ll be waiting on the pics! i’m glad it was awesome :love:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Razzle noooooooooooo. It took me long as hail to figure that crap out.

Hear Ye Hear Ye

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq’s OFFICIAL SR BABY SHOWER will be held here this Friday from 11-12 pm (or anytime you show up :lol: )

Bring goodies! (Any advice that you would give a new mom, any advice form mothers of multiple births will be greatly appreciated, and coupon codes, any tips for your body right after birth etc. BRING IT).

She is having two :pacifier: :pacifier: beautiful baby girls :love:

cougar lover says:

it be like that when yo ends be so minor the bank be calling asking you to make a deposit, or they closing your account. in that situation, every cent is getting that bweadd.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Razzle and these darn letters. This trick sounds about as bad as the one yesterday. Why are these women trying to get with their friends man? He is talking about marrying her because he cares for her.

tipdagemini says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

_________________________

You should learn how to write complete sentences that make sense and then maybe he will understand your simple ass

SnootyPooty says:

Good afternoon,

Can someone please inform me? What does smoke a straight shooter mean? Is it smoke a barrel of a gun or suck a dyck?

SnootyPooty says:

——–––———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Someone please put out a A.P.B for the grammar police. Thank you wow stuck on stupid and parked on dumb someone please release the emergency brake. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

tipdagemini says:

SnootyPooty says:

Good afternoon,

__________________________

Its a crack pipe

SnootyPooty says:

@tipdagemini thank you.

kahmmillion says:

:offtopic:
    Who wears shoes that have been worn by someone else? Disgusting.

________________________

People who are poor and cannot afford to buy shoes of their own. This comment is disgusting.

Ateya says:

Talk about a HOT ASS MESS. Well I will say this…I would really hate if Rasheed and Kirk did this for show..but I agree with her…who would do that pregnant and to the world to see for a check. So with that being said..I would still be separated. But in my heart they will get back together. Erica and Scrappy…I think they will be back soon…but if not Im sure co-parenting is great for them. MOma Dee…no comment. KMichelle…got my CD TODAY..cant wait to get off work to JAMMMMM IT!!! Good luck to her in NY. Ariane…hope she finds love with a woman soon since that’s what she likes. MiMI and Stevie co parenting is working for them and Im happy she has moved on. But I don’t want her with Niko..sorry. Joseline…I want her to blossom but I want her happy with someone that will complete her in everyday…its not right how Stevie treats her but she allows it…so what can I say…Benzino…I want him to find a good girl. Karlie..no comment. Tracie..I really want her and Dre to be together…so work that **** out DJ’s!
    Thanks for reading..Its a wrap!