In Case You Missed It: T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, Episode 10

TI and Tiny The Family Hustle

In last night’s episode of T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, Tameka “Tiny” Harris‘s little brother Redd teaches dance moves to Tiny’s son, King Harris, 8, and her nephews, Jordan, 6, and Mikai, 5, so they can become official members of the legendary group The Tams. Sadly, Tameka’s beloved daddy, Charles Pope, the founding member of The Tams, passed away on July 11.

Thanks to Tameka’s mom, Dianne Pope, for inviting me and my mother to see The Tams perform live in 2009 before Mr. Pope left the group due to a terminal illness.

Also, T.I. takes his daughter Deyjah, 11, to a cooking school to learn how to bake cupcakes.

TI and Tiny The Family Hustle

To inquire about booking The Tams for upcoming shows, contact Dianne Pope (Tameka Harris’ mom) at 770-472-7717 or email thetams@earthlink.net

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Alternate Link

Video courtesy of Yardie

110 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, Episode 10”

Anna says:

Cute episode, it was dedicated to her dad.

Such A F'n Lady says:

Cute episode. Major steals my :heart: every time I see him.

I know this question has probably been answered a million times over, but why is it that Tiny’s last name was Cottle (her mother’s last name) and not Pope?

Diva says:

That was a heartwarming episode. That little King is destined to be a STAR!!!! OH and his daddy is fionne!!! :wave: hey ya’ll

Anna says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

~~~~~~
    Things that make you say “mmmmmmmm”.
    I never thought about this.

Miany says:

^^ :shrugs: DUNNO exactly why but when the daddy passed I noticed both Tiny and her brother had the moms maiden name.

@ Such A F’n Lady: Because Dianne was married before she met Mr. Pope.

Jdore says:

I love this show! I was glad to see Deyjah too. She usually is just in the background on few episodes

MsB2u says:

i love this show

Diva says:

Where is everybody? :waiting:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@ Such A F’n Lady: Because Dianne was married before she met Mr. Pope.

—————————————–

So Mr. Pope was Tiny’s step-dad??

Just Looking says:

Phone posting. …

umm I is hungry. I could nuse one dem chackan wangs B was eating. Nandos aint even that good.

Diva says:

:wave: Bomb
    Just Cooking!

Just Looking says:

Hey Diva

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Div-uuurrr :waves:

I wonder why the girls in the Harris family act so tense but the boys are relaxed and playful? :thinking:

Diva says:

—————————-
    Ask your friend Tiny :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    All the boys are used to being on camera. This is the first time I’ve seen deyjah. Her mama didnt want to sign the waiver :rules:

Anna says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@ Such A F’n Lady: Because Dianne was married before she met Mr. Pope.

—————————————–

So Mr. Pope was Tiny’s step-dad??

~~~~~~~~~~
    That wins extra Brown Points in my book.

Dreadhead85 says:

_________________________________________________________________

I see this as well, and I wondered the same thing. i saw this episode last night and Deyjah looks so uncomfortable with T.I. Was he always in her life? Or is it more recently that she’s been with him? Because in my mind, that’s what I was thinking… that she’s probably not used to him and is not around him much. I don’t know their lives behind closed doors, but overall I do agree with your statement.

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

You used to flow with the title but I took it! :sheep: Bring home the bacon but find anuta bish to cook it :danban1: :headphone:

I just popped in to say hello :waves: I am bout over reality shows :shrugs: so I have nothing on the topic

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ill be yo carmel hotel you can get it when you want it :sheep: even tho you got chicks all up on it :eek: dont matta cuzz baby you fly I cant lie :headphone:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Just saw a video of Tisha Campbell singing happy Birthday :eek: What God didnt give her in shape, he made up for in talent :yes:

) ( <—Tishas Hips :sheep:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

<— Jammin to Faylas youtube page :headphone:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Beautiful voice. She reminds me a bit of Sheila Hutchinson & Di Reed :yes: God is good :headphones:

69 says:

:offtopic:

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

“We were bored and didn’t have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody.”

One Oklahoma teen allegedly told police that was the reason he and his two friends decided to kill a man who was jogging near them.

The three teens, ages 15, 16 and 17, reportedly shot a baseball player for East Central Oklahoma University who was out for a jog in Duncan, Okla. on Friday. One of the teens told police they did it because they were bored, according to an ABCNews.com report.

The teens followed Chris Lane, 22, as he jogged, shot him in the back and left him to die on the side of a road, according to police. “They were bored and just wanted to see somebody die,” Duncan police chief Danny Ford told ABCNews.com. Police said a woman called 911 after seeing the dying man stagger across a road and collapse.

Amazingly, according to news reports, the three teens then went on Facebook bragging that they had killed a second person: “bang, two drops in two hours,” they reportedly wrote.

Chris Lane, who was in the United States on a baseball scholarship at the school in Ada, Okla. was visiting his girlfriend in Duncan, which is about 85 miles from his campus when the shooting occurred, according to this ABC News report.

Lane’s girlfriend, Sarah Harper, told the Australian Broadcasting Corp.: “He didn’t deserve any of this. It’s heartbreaking that it was such a random choice those guys made that drastically altered so many lives in the process.”

The three teens are in custody and face a court appearance Tuesday afternoon, according to news reports. Chief Ford said the district attorney is expected to file first-degree murder charges.
    _______________________________________________
    :wtf:

Since when does ANYONE think it’s okay to shoot someone “just because.”

:pray: The Lord knows my heart and knows I always mean well…..

But I PROMISE you that if someone killed someone close to me, ESPECIALLY in the manner, they wouldn’t need to go to trial. I’d lose everything I’ve worked hard for. :no:

Ty says:

Screw :hug:
    Reality star Kim Zolicak and husband Kroy Biermann are expecting a set of twins.

Is Kim Zolciak the next Kris Jenner? Because the reality TV star is about to be a mother of six!

Kim, from Bravo’s Don’t Be Tardy, revealed the news exclusively to E! news that she and her husband Kroy Biermann are expecting twins. But a few months ago even before Kim confirmed her pregnancy, she told OKMagazine.com that a palm reader thought that she was destined to have twins one day. Guess those tarot card readers are pretty accurate!

Kim already has two daughters, Brielle and Ariana, whom Kroy recently adopted, and two sons, Kroy Jr. and Kash, with Kroy. The two new babies will make a grand total of six, in case you’re counting.

Kim and Kroy have made it clear that they want a daughter together since both of Kim’s girls are already teens, so now their chances of getting a baby girl have doubled! But the actual gender of the babies will be revealed tonight on E! news at 7pm EST.

lola says:

They look handsome and proud to carry on the family tradition!
    :yes:
    #blessdabadies

lola says:

:offtopic: The lawn people stopped by to tell me if I change from weekly to bi-weekly it goes from 15 to 22.

:hailnaw:

I will no longer need their services. I didn’t water much and it hasn’t rained. I own a lawn mower and didn’t have brothers so I can do it. I thought I was helping with the economic recovery.

Either way, its extra funds for the kiddies.

Ni ni says:

“We were bored and didn’t have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody…these kids dont have to work for nothing anymore, they dont even have to do simple chores around the house. Thet probably had everything they wanted and still got bored… Its like kids nowadays have no soul.

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :coffee: too early for me to be at work

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:yawn: :sick:
    Morning

Good Morning Sandra!!

Future
    Taken feel better ok?!
    Ni ni

and all others soon to join :waves:

puppylove says:

Good morning. :yawn: its 514am here omw to work. I just wanna sleep.

Bootcampgirl says:

Morning Folk :yahoo: It’s Hump Daaayyy!!!
    On topic: I did watch a little bit of this episode it’s just not something that I want to keep up with… :shrugs:
    Off topic: Taken take your sick ass from aroundst here, I’m partying this weekend :buttshake: j/k get better mama..

:waves: everyone the rose list >>>>>> :rules: you all are on there!

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Jeeennnnaaaayyy :boobs: :nohomo:

Shuga Honey says:

good morning.

Tip looks like a scary dad in that picture and them 70s kidnapper glasses aint helping. :cry:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Shuga

Morning Bootcamp, Jenie :happy: , Shuga, Puppylove :waves:

MsB2u says:

Good morning everybody
    :waves:

Now Shug

Tip and all of his family members are friends of this here blog!
    #helpful

MsB how you doing lady?

Shuga Honey says:

I know AJ. T.I. is usually gorgeous but he’s making a scary face in this particular pic.

normally im like :love: when it comes to Clifford

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GOOOOD MORNING and HAPPY :hump: DAAAY!!!!

:think: Why did fonting :hump: just make me horny?

BrownskinQT says:

Good morning yall :danban: Happy Hump Day!!!

MsB2u says:

Hey Aj I’m good

MsB2u says:

Jenie
    :happy:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Off topic: Taken take your sick ass from aroundst here, I’m partying this weekend j/k get better mama..

by Bootcampgirl on Aug 21, 2013 at 8:22 am
    ———–
    Gives church :hug: to the blog in order to not spread germs

A.J. says:

Why did fonting :hump: just make me horny?
    :lol: handle your business then and I will be chit today!

TIP does have on those Wayne Williams (Atlanta child murder dude) glasses. :no:

But yeah, aside from that, he could get it. :yes:

Henny Blaque says:

Anyone see this???
    _____________________________________________________________________

Teen recovering after successful heart transplant surgery

DECATUR, Ga. — Anthony Stokes is on his way to recovery Wednesday morning following a heart transplant surgery.

The 15-year-old patient went in for the operation around 6:30 Tuesday evening, and was out by midnight.

Stokes’ family said he will stay in the hospital for seven to ten days. They are thankful that as of Wednesday morning, everything seemed to go very well.

The “wish kid” was spending time on the transplant wait list after being denied access to the heart transplant at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. The family received many calls from people volunteering to help.

MsB2u says:

it sure would be nice if my boss got sick all of a sudden and couldn’t make it to work :thinking:

Anyone see this???
    _____________________________________________________________________

Teen recovering after successful heart transplant surgery

As long as his ass gets it together and do right! And no mo Soulja Boy pics/poses please and thanks.

A.J. says:

:offtopic: This school incident in Decatur, GA is too close for comfort. These pink toes are crazy as hell.

Henny Blaque says:

:rofl: @ AJ

goat76 says:

I tunes in every Monday, good wholesome family Television.

goat76 says:

They put him at the Very Top of The Donors List.

goat76 says:

@Diva :kiss:

Dear Roses:

Yall azzes make my days AND nights. Cause bay-beeeeeee when I read the REST of the DerekEJ comments last night at 10:50 p.m. EST? I needed that after working two jobs and being dead arse tired. I was curled up with my Subway sammich and peeked…LAWD :ghost:

That dayum LIST that @VDot did that ended with #TeamTHIS… :casket:

Yall sister in Korean Kang Jesus,

Kdub

Henny Blaque says:

@ School incident….

Yes crazy!
    One of my co-workers has a daughter there, after she left we all prayed and were glued to the tv.

Im so glad things turned out the way they did.

A.J. says:

They put him at the Very Top of The Donors List.
    The wonders of what bad press can do.

Daisy says:

Good Morning :waves: just speaking its been awhile

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning ya’ll :waves:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

A.J. says:

Why did fonting :hump: just make me horny?
    :lol: handle your business then and I will be chit today!
    —————————-
    :rofl: AAAAAJJJJJJ! Its just 9:38 in the morning now…. You can’t start the day not being chit! You have to have breakfast first at least! Jeesh!

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

@DEM BABAYS :kiss: da belly. Hey pookie

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: I’m soooo sleepy this here mawnin!! Hey yall :hi:

@ School incident….

Yes crazy!

Im so glad things turned out the way they did.
    Well I went over to that Walmart (bored) and it was a mess! What the media is not reporting is there were so many kids that were left on the buses because they probably walk home after school and no one came to pick them up!

King knows he’s the doo doo :lol: look at that face :D

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

@DEM BABAYS :kiss: da belly. Hey pookie

———————————–

Heyyyy Bew :hugs:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

HEY LIBRA

I iz a libra too :hug:

A.J. says:

Hello Daisy (long time) hope youre well!

Libra, Bombshell top of the morning!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning lovely Roses!

Razzle Dazzle :happy:

FuturedocDonte says:

Somebody wake up auntie :egg:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

King knows he’s the doo doo :lol: look at that face :D
    —————————
    RAZZZLE…doo…..doo..huh… mkay… :lol: :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

AJ :waves:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

NAKEYA :kiss: Hey nah

@GOAT… come grab a quicky before my boss come in this morning…

Henny Blaque says:

@ School incident….

Yes crazy!

Im so glad things turned out the way they did.
    _________________________________________________
    :shocked:

FuturedocDonte says:

@ School incident….

Yes crazy!

Im so glad things turned out the way they did.
    —-
    :waiting: Child Services looking at these parents when they come at 12am to get their kids

3halos says:

That’s some strong material. They should make vest for the kids in Chicago with that material
    —————-
    :ghost:

CHild services was really waiting for them? :eek:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

King knows he’s the doo doo look at that face
    —————————
    RAZZZLE…doo…..doo..huh… mkay…
    ———-
    :lol: yes this is a ‘family’ blog so I used the alternative :D

@ School incident….

Yes crazy!

Im so glad things turned out the way they did.
    _________________________________________________
    :shocked:
    It’s sad and I did check all local and national stations-no one reported that! Neither did they report the fighting in the parking lot (angry birds) that I witnessed. I guess people thought they could roll up there without ID and pickup chirren (that area is child molester heaven).

Lil Razz decided he was going to stop up my toilet and flood the house. I have 16 large bath towels…. he oversaturated 15… :facepalm:

His butt slept in his own bed last night too.

————-
    AJ- the fact that you went over there to be nosy :lol:

But in all seriousness, that’s horrible. Why wouldn’t you have ID on your person if you knew an incident like this has happened and you needed to pick your child up?? Dumb asses. They should have reported everything.

“on your person” <– jeeez AF jargon is deep in my blood now :rolleyes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

His butt slept in his own bed last night too.
    ——-
    :hahaha: At least yours was not trying to clean the toilet the bottle of scrubbing bubbles and his wash cloth. smdh.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Chan

goat76 says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

@GOAT… come grab a quicky before my boss come in this morning…
    ——————————–
    I saw that #47 I was coming just for that :hunching:

libra80sbaby says:

:hug: Wut and AJ

A.J. says:

AJ- the fact that you went over there to be nosy
    _____________________________
    :yes: You’d be correct. I was over to make sure our future leaders were well taken care of and not exploited.

S/N: I originally was going to pretend to be a news reporter and record from my phone just for fun but after I saw what I saw….I know I will not have children (my preference). Now I should have had my ass in Walmart shopping and walking right out the door. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Wut Hey boo hey. :kiss:

Henny Blaque says:

The school shooter was arrested in March for threatening to kill his brother.

A.J. says:

The school shooter was arrested in March for threatening to kill his brother.
    Right talking about he was off his meds. DeKalb police slipping as they usually shoot to kill first then start asking the corpse questions.

goat76 says:

ChanAintShyt says:

Morning y’all
    ————
    What up Chan-Nahh-Ee

goat76 says:

@Razzle… You need to change your Gravi to something a lil more environmentally friendly. TIA!!

A.J. says:

This rain is no joke, feels like I’m in Seattle.

OMG i’m getting an auto insurance quote for NM since we wont need fl’s anymore… Why they got me on the phone with someone who speaks, like… Kimbella?? And it’s like… I’M SO OVER IT??!

Henny Blaque says:

A.J. says:

The school shooter was arrested in March for threatening to kill his brother.
    _________________________________________________
    :wail:

goat76 says:

A.J. says:

This rain is no joke, feels like I’m in Seattle.
    —————-
    It’s been like that here(Montgomery) the whole summer. Just had a lil break the last couple of days.

Your in the south, right?

ChanAintShyt says:

I woke up in a good move, meaning I have extra shyts to give this morning.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Y’all still in dis BISH??
    :whistle: SR IN HER ZONE SHE FEELING IT…. GOT GLAZED FO DAYS SHE FEELING IT…. WE STILL IN DIS BISH :party:

Bye. :kona:

anw_rootbeer says:

—————————–
    I watched the show last night, and wondered the same thing.