Kanye West Reveals First Pic of North West

Kanye West and Kim baby

Music producer Kanye West revealed the first photo of his and Kim Kardashian’s daughter, the unfortunately named North West, on Kris Jenner’s Show which is sinking in the ratings. Jenner hopes that her granddaughter’s reveal will guarantee her a second season.

According to RadarOnline.com, Kim and Kanye reportedly rejected an offer for $4 million for the exclusive rights to the first images of the narcissistic couple’s first infant.

The baby’s mother, Kim, is still hiding behind the walls of her Beverly Hills mansion, ashamed to show her post-baby body until she thinks she’s ready. After multiple surgeries, and even bizarre dieting regimens, Kim is set to come out from hiding very soon.

“Right now, she is worried about the safety of Nori because paps are throwing stuff over the walls, yelling awful things at her,” the source told RadarOnline. “She feels threatened and scared right now that if they don’t just let everyone see the kid, you all are gonna go cray cray on her when she does finally emerge.”

One insider told RadarOnline a separate offer was “well above $10 million,” and the couple still might consider taking it, and donate the proceeds to charity.

• Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Reject $3 Million Offer for Exclusive Baby Pics
  • Kanye West to reveal North West photo on Kris Jenner Show
  • Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is a pain in the a**
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia

• deedeegirl

She’s pretty but this is not a surprise. It’s not hard to make a pretty black baby unless you are Jay Z’s parents.

• LSLH

Beautiful.

• Miss Mainey

cutie on duty :love:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:cry: Shoulda been me and Kim’s baby.

• anw_rootbeer

she is perfect!!!!!!!!!

Cuteness comparison
      North West > Blue Ivy

Yeah, I phuckin said it.

• georgia queen

Awww, how cúte!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Wait, this baby makes me think Kanye was born with those chipmunk cheeks tho. :think:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Thats a beautiful baby…..

• Black Daria Secret

Such a cute baby

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

cuteness comparison
      North West > Blue Ivy

Niggah nah I gots to cut you :shotsfired1:

• Aryanna

One thing I will say about the Kardashians.. they all have some beauiful dark hair :-)

• goat76

Cute..

Aryanna says:

_________

Cept fo OJ baby :coffee:

• Aryanna

Smonae says:

Aryanna says:

_________

Cept fo OJ baby

lol! Khloe? Yeah her hair doesn’t look like theirs at all. I must admit.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Cuteness comparison
      North West > Blue Ivy

Yeah, I phuckin said it.

I disagree. Blue Ivy is cuter because she doesn’t look like her parents (thank God for that). You’re only saying Nori is cuter because she looks like her narcissist mama.

• GAGIRL87

Fay when you get up here :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Awwwwws bambino con leche

• Aryanna

Both are cute.. but I agree with you Sandra, Blue Ivy is so cute with her mean self lol.

GA :kiss: What’s up lady

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Cuteness comparison
      North West > Blue Ivy
      Yeah, I phuckin said it.
      —————————————————–

Aunty I disagree… Blue Ivy is Mama Bey from the eyes up and Papa Jay from the nose down :tea:

• GAGIRL87

Oh and the baby is pure cuteness she looks like her Uncle Rob :)

So Man you would’nt have used the pull out method on Kim :think:

• MissHarlem

:wail: and it begins

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

chile cheese! :rollseyes: :tea:

• KyCakes

Now…you know damn good and well tha if B and Jay has sold their babies pics, Her dryness and Mr. Simp would have done it, too…

But because B and Jay didn’t make a big deal out of it, neither did they…

Yeezus… :rollseyes:

#NotQuiteBlasphemy

• GAGIRL87

Smonae :yahoo: that avi makes me want a fierce bob hunny :rofl:

Smonae says:

So Man you would’nt have used the pull out method on Kim :think:
      ———————————————————————
      He would have tried to get her cheek pregnant…

Every orifice and opening would’ve been populated by @Man’s….essence

• DoNotDeleteMe

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Cuteness comparison
      North West > Blue Ivy

Yeah, I phuckin said it.

Poor Blue Jean! :cry:

Lord, let those crayola jeans stay with Blue Jean so she can have a fighting chance. :pray:

I don’t believe this is Narcolepsy. :no:

• MsB2u

That baby is beaufiful

• ohpretty1

Smonae says:

Aryanna says:
      _________
      Cept fo OJ baby

:crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

———- Same thing here Kim up top Kanye’s food smuggling cheeks. She is a cutie

• GAGIRL87

_____________________________________________________________________

:dead: wow just mean

• OutsidetheBox

But because B and Jay didn’t make a big deal out of it, neither did they

This why i been flucking with you from a-1 day one. :tea:

Aryanna says:

Smonae says:

Aryanna says:

_________

Cept fo OJ baby

lol! Khloe? Yeah her hair doesn’t look like theirs at all. I must admit.
      —————————————————————-
      Man…the pictures of them as little kids?!?! :blink:

Yeah…she’s OJs spwan fo’ sho

• Who Dat

WHHHHHHHHHHY does Lil Wild Vines gotta be brung into this?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bombshell Esq says:

Is there another Blue Ivy that I haven’t seen yet?

• forgetme

Regardless of who her parents are, she is a beautiful little girl!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Khloe was blond as a kid. So her hair is lighter.

• VDot

That baby is a cutie pie.

ION have anything else for her though :shrugs:

• coco creamy

so we really are compairing babies now oh :coffee: carry on

• OutsidetheBox

WHHHHHHHHHHY does Lil Wild Vines gotta be brung into this?

@Man petty ass. :eyeroll:

• Who Dat

I mean lil Purple Kudzu is pretty too! Don’t yall START.

• KyCakes

@Coco is one monkey eating the other monkey’s….ass?

• MsB2u

by Sandra Rose on Aug 23, 2013 at 12:46 pm
      ———————
      I agree auntie

MissHarlem says:

:wail: and it begins

GA

i been here a lil while today. i aint been chit here at work at all! :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

When folks think they fonting funny and all i read is *crickets* …*giggles in hand*

• cougar lover

:happy: <— :heart:

i gotta stop looking at these babies. gone make me wanna have one.. well have a strict contract signed first, then have one when i turn 40. that way i'll have an heir to claim this hyundai, and butter cookie can full of change inheritance.

————————————————————-
      :ghost: <—- The Upper Room

• http://www.1021online.com/1021online_010.htm Fieryearthchild

North West is a Cutie Patoodie! Don’t like comparing babies… they both Blue and North should be stunning as they grow older. If not naturally they have inherited enough cache to have it happen. lol North West is truly camera ready.

• Who Dat

Is there another Blue Ivy that I haven’t seen yet?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      There was at one time at least 3 lil girls who played the role as Pank Flowers. But now that she has SORAS’D correctly that is the real her.

• DoNotDeleteMe

Zoe B. says:

‘…[K]anye’s food smuggling cheeks. She is a cutie…’

Yeah, Ol’ Lockjaw has some cheeks on him! :rofl:

cougar lover says:

:happy: <— :heart:

——————————————————————-
      :yahoo:
      I'll be your incubator :hahaha:

@SANDRA

You know you secretly wanted to have Beyonce’s baby! :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

All babies are adorable. Some of them even happen to be cute and/or pretty (i.e. all Lil OTBs :huh: ) :lol:

I think having Ye as a daddy helps and Jay Z too. Unique beauty, imo, is much more enticing then standard-norm beauty (Kim and Bey)..otherwise these girls just look like every other pretty girl next door.

To me its the difference between say a :thinking: Karrachue and a IDk someone who’s beauty sticks with you. Karrate’s does not for me.

• Who Dat

that way i’ll have an heir to claim this hyundai, and butter cookie can full of change inheritance.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know the feeling. I said something a few months back about finalizing my will when my sister was here… and even the 8 yo looked at me like… BISH you KNOW YOU AINT GAT ISH :no:

@SANDRA
      You’re only saying Nori is cuter because she looks like her narcissist mama

Well, chit, you can’t start off no better than that! :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

butter cookie can full of change inheritance.

LordT. The candy lady used to sell em ten for a nickel. :dead:

• forgetmenot

@SANDRA

You know you secretly wanted to have Beyonce’s baby!

___________________________________________________

You are SILLY! :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

:dead: @ OTB that happens alot on here :rofl:

Hannnnnn :hahaha:

Lil Wild Vines

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Cant stand you @Dubb. They are advertising the Blue Jasmine movie and all i can do is laugh and laugh thinking about you word playing that baby’s name. :hahaha:

@OTB
      “All babies are adorable. Some of them even happen to be cute and/or pretty (i.e. all Lil OTBs )

To me its the difference between say a Karrachue and a IDk someone who’s beauty sticks with you. Karrate’s does not for me.

________________________________

Koochie is real pretty tho. She got a unique look and chit. All exotic and chit. :yes:

She just really small :shrugs:

@SANDRA

You know you secretly wanted to have Beyonce’s baby!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :dead:

Kinda like how I am convinced that Da Brat is the real dad Mimi’s twins…Unicorn and Skittles huh?

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

If not naturally they have inherited enough cache to have it happen.

You aint right. :hahaha: :heart:

• GAGIRL87

i been here a lil while today. i aint been chit here at work at all!
      ______________________________________________________________________

Fay I’m taking my braids out today pray for me :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

Koochie is real pretty tho. She got a unique look and chit. All exotic and chit

Her petite-ness doesnt bother me at all. I love beautiful women @Man. But Karra, you can see her face any day on the Asian side of town.

Exotic is no longer unique in a world this connected.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Eff what the people say, offer me $2,500 for pictures of mine, & I’m propping his a$$ up in a bucket, three one of my caps on his head, & squeezing a dog toy at the same time, “Smmmmmile, Joey. You just as cute as you want to be, yes you is. A-yes him IS!” he smilin! He smilin! Get it!!!”

For $4 million? Y’all can PLAY rich and moral, but Ida been for real!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

They fugging up the cast of Fifty Shade :cuss:

• OutsidetheBox

OTB that happens alot on here

Betta gone wasting up valuable space. Scrolling aint easy.

• coco creamy

KyCakes says:

@Coco is one monkey eating the other monkey’s….ass?

________________________________________________

:rofl: Chile I guess it looks like that.. DJM :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:hahaha: :dead:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

GAGIRL87 says:

Fay I’m taking my braids out today pray for me

:stop: go back to the person that put them in & give her $20 to take them out.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Carrington says:

——————————————

:ghost:

• haleymichelle

sandra, we’ve already seen pics of kim out and about. i dont really think shes terribly embarrassed about her figure right now. she looks normal, a little heavy but normal.

• OutsidetheBox

For $4 million? Y’all can PLAY rich and moral, but Ida been for real!

We aint talking bout us. We talking about these already rich folks. :lol: :hi:

@OTB
      “Koochie is real pretty tho. She got a unique look and chit. All exotic and chit

Exotic is no longer unique in a world this connected.

I disagree.

Scrolling aint easy.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I personally think celebrities should wait until the baby gets past the chipmunk cheeks stage to show their infant’s photo.

• OutsidetheBox

Kim looks good to me. Them ankles especially. :yes: This is from one thick ankle girl to the next., And I aint even preggo. :ashamed:

Shuga Honey says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Fay I’m taking my braids out today pray for me

:stop: go back to the person that put them in & give her $20 to take them out.

:pray: girl what kind u had?

I had no idea they did that..took braids down for a fee :think:

• ohpretty1

The baby IS a cutie, but on topic, I don’t think Kris will be renewed for a second season off a photograph alone.

I disagree.

Naturally. :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@Coco is one monkey eating the other monkey’s….ass?

________________________________________________

In there deep too! Cleaning that nigga colon and chit. :lol:

Blue and Nori got Dad’s hairline. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t think Kris will be renewed for a second season off a photograph alone.

:bite: Lawd I aint watched nann clip. Is it bad?

I mean if Wendy can stay on TV..surely? :shrug:

• Anna

GAGIRL87 says:

Oh and the baby is pure cuteness she looks like her Uncle Rob

~~~~
      :lol: That’s who I saw(Rob).

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA

You know you secretly wanted to have Beyonce’s baby!

Beyonce didn’t even have a baby. :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

They fugging up the cast of Fifty Shade

I still havent gotten past the 1st few pages, book seems lame.
      he aint got chit on Zane :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Cleaning that nigga colon and chit.

Dice got a colonic on LaLa’s show. :eek: LaLa was wayyy to happy to stick her cousin in the booty.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Beyonce’s baby took after her mother… whoever she may be. :coffee:

:facepalm:

• cougar lover

i guarantee you, somebody gone be fighting over them monies if i don’t have something in writing. mofo gone be acting like it aint nothing but some change, but soon as they see mom dukes grab the can. one of them niccas gone make a fuss about some money they borrowed me 20-30 years ago, and why they deserve at least some of the change.

• Ni ni

If the paps doing all that, kim needs to call the police. I cant understand why celebs choose to live in cal or ny only to be constantly harrassed…move to a smaller state. Anywhoo, North is gorgeous!

but what if they never grow out of ‘em?

• Who Dat

Blue and Nori got Dad’s hairline.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I was gonna say that but I aint want to…never mind.

Yes Norff has one like her dad and Green Wisteria does too

I love chunky babies :yes:

:rofl: :rofl:

• Lady_L

GAGIRL87 says:

——————————–
      Wow, that was cruel for no reason.

• GAGIRL87

go back to the person that put them in & give her $20 to take them out
      ____________________________________________________________________

@Shuga down hurr in GA they charge like $40 or $50 to take your braids out :no:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:thinking: If Aunty questions my pregnancy???? :tea:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Fay & GA:

not only do they take them out but they do a MUCH better and faster job than you trying to do them yourself. arms be all hurting.

it takes my african lady about 20 minutes to do what takes me all day. so worth that $20. :yes:

• Who Dat

Beyonce’s baby took after her mother… whoever she may be.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That baby does not look like her Hispanic carrier.

She looks like Shawn.

• OutsidetheBox

I still havent gotten past the 1st few pages, book seems lame.
      he aint got chit on Zane

I force read it after a while. Wasnt a fan either.

Big fan of Exposed and Deception tho. :yes: Cannot wait fro Book 3!

• GAGIRL87

@ Lady L I didn’t say that tho :no:

<—————— Sandy u know u want this :rofl:

OTB was u here when Sandy said she shelled out the big bucks to go see the Queen

• forgetmenot

:tea:

• MissHarlem

:rofl: I hate you friend but you right :coffee:

50 shades was lame so the movie shall follow suite. DJM I didnt read the book I just know its lame I just can feel it :rofl:

@OTB
      “Cleaning that nigga colon and chit.

Dice got a colonic on LaLa’s show. LaLa was wayyy to happy to stick her cousin in the booty.

I saw that episode. Then she had the whole crew up in there whilst she gettin her azz cleaned out. :blink:

Then they took her for a makeover.

Um, Dice big azz would get plowed. Who knew she had an azz like that? She need to always wear some tight azz jeans. :yes:

:angry:

• goat76

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      @SANDRA
      You know you secretly wanted to have Beyonce’s baby!
      Beyonce didn’t even have a baby.
      ——————–
      You didn’t see her stomach while she was pregnant? It was on that documentary she had.

• Lady_L

BTW, Nori is a beuatiful little girl, I see both Kim and Kanye in her.

coco creamy says:

KyCakes says:

@Coco is one monkey eating the other monkey’s….ass?

________________________________________________

:rofl: Chile I guess it looks like that.. DJM :coffee:
      ——————————————————————-
      Man, I just don’t care™ says:

In there deep too! Cleaning that nigga colon and chit. :lol:
      ———————————————————————-

Yella Jesus, puh-LEASE rebuke this ninja and his tempting offers….I like my clean kitty… :wail:

• deedeegirl

• GAGIRL87

Fay I had long senegalese twists I’m ready to see my real hair again about to color it (maybe a fall color) and cut it in layers.

• Smonae

Big fan of Exposed and Deception tho. Cannot wait fro Book 3!

Yessss and she keeps pushing the date back :mad: I need to find out whats gone happen with Cynthia ole sneaky azz

• Lady_L

*beautiful* typing to fast..lol

Only in spirit. Friend emailed me the thread link. :hahaha:

• goat76

I’ll Pass on that colon cleaning. Laxative(every blue moon), fiber rich diet, and Probiotics.

• Who Dat

I still havent gotten past the 1st few pages, book seems lame.
      he aint got chit on Zane :no:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Won’t my cup of tea. I will stick with nigra writers for my dirty reading pleasure. I don’t want to read somebody got “ravished. What the fugg is that? :wtf:

I wanna read that he putcho azz in a half nelson and gave it to you for 15 good straight minutes. Up aganest a dresser.

@DEE DEE
      “Oh and it’s not cruel to be calling Jay Z the Marlboro Camel? I didn’t start that.”

Don’t pay these Jay Z defenders no mind mayne.
      They goin start talkin bout how much money he got/ how many records he sell/ who maried to.

:facepalm:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

cougar lover says:

when my father died my aunt said she wanted back every bday present that she had every bought him. said she would be stop by the house with a box. my father was 50 some odd years old, wtf you want shyt back from 1973 for???

you dont have to have much & trifling ppl still gonna want it when you die.

not to mention she raided his bedroom of all his cancer & pain medications during the after-funeral gathering at the house.

:dead:

Shuga

girl i’m all FOR that! i think i’m abt to get some braids or twists done. i needs a styling break chile! :phew:

• Miany

MissHarlem says:
      ^^ :lol: +1 …. cuz and sis bought the set… I looked at it like :huh: you mean to tell me its # of em??? I couldnt get passed page 1….I like my erotica a lil more……Ion know what the issue was I know I like sex and I like reading but I aint like that shii so :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

She has gorg hair and I like her but i did not think she was sexy with the m too tight jeans and jacket!

Its amazing the way TV works, how tall is she? For her to weigh 150 she looks kinda fluffy. She must be short.

you dont have to have much & trifling ppl still gonna want it when you die.

:wtf: :ban:

that’s fckn fckd UP!

@KY
      “Man…I remember those days…legs all up and open, arms above my head, just taking it ALL in… *deep fetching sigh*

Show your contempt for that nigga by violently sitting on his face! That’ll learn ‘em!
      :yes:

Cynthia ole sneaky azz

Nae Nae I’ll fight that b!tch i see her in the streets, hear me. :eek:

Striaght *windmill* :cuss:

• deedeegirl

@ man I don’t care about none of that. I was strictly talking about nose and lips. LOL. My grannie always said, “think about what you’re going to make before you lay down with somebody” LOL

goat76 says:

I’ll Pass on that colon cleaning.

:cosign:

aint nobody got time for that! just do a damn detox & fall back from stickin chit up ya ass :tea:

Rt Kdubb,
      Pink peen dont turn me on, I wanna read about chocalate big, thick and long peen wit a curve :yes:

@OTB
      “Um, Dice big azz would get plowed. Who knew she had an azz like that? She need to always wear some tight azz jeans.

Yeah, cause La La is like 5’7″ and she towers of Dice. I think she like 5’2″ or something.

All I saw was azz when Dice had on them jeans tho. :think: Maybe she didn’t look good but her azz shole did.

• OutsidetheBox

EXPOSED and DECEPTION Dubb. Read them. You can get em on ebay for coupla bucks. He be fukking the dog chit outta her, got her black mailed and chit..and BLACK-MALED too. :hump:

• Miany

@Shuga… I’m sorry for your loss. :nono: I dont play that folk cuttin up during a time of grief mess….
      Aunty woulda got thrown out the house… I dont disrespect my elders but my dead elders take priority… I woulda cussed her lil indian givin, cancer pill swipin azz clean the fugg out and told her to go on somewhere so the rest of us genuine grievers can get back to grieving and coping…

• OutsidetheBox

But.. I dont get it. What she gonna do with the Ohio Players record she brought in in 75? :shrug:

• goat76

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

goat76 says:
      I’ll Pass on that colon cleaning.
      :cosign:
      ———————————
      I’m probably done with takin laxatives(Years since I last took one). Probably was more of mental thing to feeling cleaned out, than actually helping. But you know, that’s how they did it back in the days.

• Who Dat

I will read yt erotica but that ish they had going on in that particular book was korn-knee.

Imma find Exposed and Deception on advice of @OTB

:pc:

• MissHarlem

:wtf:

^^^^ Exactly. MIANY this is why we wasnt feeling it. Grown ass adults gettin off on this?!! We read better chit in text messages

• OutsidetheBox

“think about what you’re going to make before you lay down with somebody”

:lol: Thats so.. God Bless your Granny. :lol:

I consider my kids father aesthetically…unpleasing but kiddos turned out alright. :phew:

• VDot

___________________________

:thumbsup: to your feelings. That chit was wack as hell. Had these housewives panties in a wet twisted bunch. Bish if you don’t put down that spatula(matter of fact keep it and find uses for it outside of the kitchen) and go :hump: the chit out of your hubby and keep in moving. :eyeroll:

• luVn_liFe…

She’s cute,I think she looks like KiMMoDe. NORTH WEST is doomed for many of reasons,
      Mainly her name, bisshes Kill Me always trying to be extra!
      Its so Not necessary

North WEST is gonna have many issues when she gets of AGE and see’s all the disgusting things Horse a.s.s. has done

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KY

:yes:
      —————————————————————
      That’s what I should do? :rofl:

He’d like that shyt…but so would I, so :shrug:

@SANDRA

___________________________

Kim don’t do all them surgeries and stuff Sandra.
      :facepalm:

• VDot

But if Eric from True Blood is the leading man, I’ll watch the movie :yes: He has a nice :shakebutt:

• VDot

___________________________

:rofl: Go to the :kona:

:thinking: you have a thing for masculine women, huh? You wanna be dominated in bed dontcha?

• GellySammich

violently sitting on his face!
      :dead:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

dunno but she dam sure wanted it. we was like, but aunty you dont even have a record player! :shrug:

as for the medicine she said it was for safety reasons to get it out the house and we didnt really think to much about it til later bc the funeral had only been a few hours earlier.

thts why for MY kids, i made sure they are beneficiaries of everything (life insurance, etc) and then i chose contingency beneficiaries too. will save a lot of hassle.

• OutsidetheBox

Me and Doc had a convo about my regularity in relation to my diet and he felt like with all the fiber i would be having a hard time, but nope. He attributes it to my smokes. Also when I do blood work, I cant smoke for so many days because trees get “too medicinal” and can make everything look kosher at testing time.

Smoking keeps you super regular. :tmi: but now you know.

MissHarlem says:

We read better chit in text messages

Hell read better chit on IM at work :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

you have a thing for masculine women, huh?

*lightbulb hand clap to the sky* I BEEN saying this chit!

@V DOT

___________________________

Go to the

:blink:

I can’t stand no masculine women! Dice got a nice azz tho so I would hit.

But Im willing to do just about anything in bed tho. Born with a double helix of “nasty” I think. :think:

VDot says:

___________________________

:rofl: Go to the :kona:

——————————————————————
      I believe that is currently happening… :lol:

@Man was just complaining the other day….

We read better chit in text messages

i read Zane for far too long to get into it. & ion like “proper” sexual contact, i likes FCK action :hump:

• VDot

________________________________

:huh:

Let me find out your were prepping for anal play? And I don’t necessarily mean with a man either.

:suck: + finger up the pooter = :nun:

Or so I heard :coffee:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:hi: man

• GellySammich

luVn_liFe… says:

:lol: geez LuVn.. how you? :hug:
      I’m just glad she’s a girl so her mother will at least love her enough to play dress up.

We read better chit in text messages

———————————————————————
      See? I be thinking yous a sweet, demure child o’ God…then you come with something like this.. :ghost:

• VDot

I BEEN saying this chit!

_____________________________

Smart and se.x.y :yes: :heart:

_________

Now he wanna buy Dice diamonds and Armani suits, Adrienne Vitadini and Chanel 9 boots :danban: :lol: wanna give her what she needs doncha.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      VERBALLY humiliated! Falls under this same category.

@SHUGA
      “Man is a scorpio. He cant help it. Scorpios is just nasty. they dont even have to like a bish as long as that ass is right.

man

This is true… :yes: :thumbsup:

• flsun99

She is a cutie! I just want to kiss her fat little cheeks!! :kiss:

• goat76

Smoking keeps you super regular. :tmi: but now you know.
      —————–
      Hell yeah, black & milds make you shat(a cigarette too). Ganja don’t do it to me, I must be immune to it. Like apple juice, make most people go, but not me. I drank so much of it.

have yall heard this song called “His Pain” by BJ the chicago kid & Kendrick Lamar??

:love: :crying:

:whistle:

iono why he keeps blessin me! ion why he keeps blessing me! iono why he keeps blessin me! iono why he keeps blessin me! ion know why, ion know why, ion know why!

#FIE

• OutsidetheBox

I can’t stand no masculine women!

Bruh!!! Joselyn!!????! :wtf:

luVn_liFe… says:

Every day when she comes home from school :Damn momma u let him hit too :facepalm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      VERBALLY humiliated! Falls under this same category.
      ———————————————————————-
      *using my belt like an elephant trunk * Sissy boy

• deedeegirl

LOL @ OTB. We have some funny acting folks in my family. Ugly babies will get shunned, so you better take grannie’s advice to hart. She be the main one acting crazy too. Thank the LAWD my son is beautiful. They can’t stand his daddy but will cut you to hold the baby.

@OTB
      I had ONE incident with a “questionable” chick with an abnormally large “klit.”

That must be why you thinking that chit! :mad:

• OutsidetheBox

I believe that is currently happening…

@Man was just complaining the other day….

*cackles loudly* I sounded like i been smoking cigs for yurrs! :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
      I had ONE incident with a “questionable” chick with an abnormally large “klit.”

That must be why you thinking that chit! :mad:

VDot says:

________________________________
      :huh:
      :suck: + finger up the pooter = :nun:
      Or so I heard :coffee:
      ——————-
      You ain’t got to worry about ever finding that shat out. ION get down like that. Only for medical purposes, and try to find away around that.

@OTB
      “I can’t stand no masculine women!

Bruh!!! Joselyn!!????!

People just HATING on Joselyn! Come on now.

Real tears.. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

NAE/FAYLA hell back when it was freaky fridays we read better stuff here

NOM NOM time and I want a drank to go with my meal. Margarita aint never hurt nobody

Like I said yassday…

Give it to me you shawt dack’d bastid…and he love erry minute of it.

Its okay. Unleash your inner freaky Scorpio @Man. We all know what’s up.

I can’t stand no masculine women!

Bruh!!! Joselyn!!????!

deep inside the ****les of ole fayfay heart i dew balee @Man be BS’n when he tambout Jose & KK & his lubb for them. he likes to keep the peepa goin :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Cant wait till im old so i can tell the fam what they need to know.

KY

chile eye is BOFF! :nun: + :hump:

jurdge iffin u muss! :tea:
      ——————————————————————–
      No judgement here….cause yous a nasty muthaphucka *Ray from ‘Life’*

It just throws me, that’s all….like when you have an image of someone and their real, true self taps into their inner freak on a regular basis….

KyCakes says:

I had ONE incident with a “questionable” chick with an abnormally large “klit.”

That must be why you thinking that chit!
      ———————————————————————-
      I.JUST.HOLLERED

He needs to leave the thread. :rofl:

Like I said yassday…

Give it to me you shawt dack’d bastid…and he love erry minute of it.

:hahaha: wait :stop: HOLE UP! wtf i miss yessa-damn-day?? :blink:

• luVn_liFe…

GellySammich says: geez LuVn.. how you?

~
      ~
      :hi Gelly,smonea,bizzle,dubb,ky,fayla,man,missharlem ERRYBODY! :wave:

What Gelly was that mean?A bit abrasive? RUDE? lol

People just HATING on Joselyn! Come on now

You know I like her little girl lost ass, but she strong featured Bruh. And Pretty. :yes: Handsome Woman.

Like I said yassday…

Give it to me you shawt dack’d bastid…and he love erry minute of it.

Its okay. Unleash your inner freaky Scorpio @Man. We all know what’s up.

_______

:huh:

• Who Dat

It wont yassaday @Fay. It mighta been Wed. In my recap.

Ky
      No judgement here….cause yous a nasty muthaphucka *Ray from ‘Life’*

:hahaha: :rofl:

see what had happened was that i USED to express that a lot more on here, THEN, :rollseyes: lil fay fay casually says one day, yaw be cuttin up on SR!

:blink: OH REALLY??

been censoring erry since. ion need my bbygirl lookin at me funny :nono:

• deedeegirl

Make sure you give the thumbs up or thumbs down to who they bring around the house. If my grannie didn’t like the nose or lips or if their skin was too dark or hair was rolled up too tight she would look at you and shake her head. That was the signal for “NO, YOU BETTER NOT!”

Yep, she’s a hot mess. She’s color struck but her grandmother was white. My mother said she didn’t like my older sister because she had darker skin until she realized she had pretty hair. SIGH.

• luVn_liFe…

GOAT :kiss: Hellurh :hi:
      :newpost:

@OTB
      “People just HATING on Joselyn! Come on now

You know I like her little girl lost ass, but she strong featured Bruh. And Pretty. Handsome Woman.

________

All they gotta do is look at that “video shoot” where Joselyn was on the beach in that yellow bikini. If they ain’t turned on by that then something wrong with their eyes or genitals or something!

That hoe is FINE! Manufactored or not. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

he likes to keep the peepa goin

:no: You think we landed on the moon too dont chu Fay??

:lol: I often KNOW @man just getting the ppl going, but no, he’ll fukk the dawg chit outta Kim and Joselyn. :yes: He mean it.

• OutsidetheBox

I know it all too well. My granny would employ a paper bag test on your ass..It gives me great giggles tho. Old ppl are set in their ways.

• Who Dat

:hug: @Man. You know all of us luh yew sir. It wouldn’t be Friday if you wont here.

• 3halos

STRANGE…. I have a baby pic of me at 3 years old and I swear the resemblance is uncanny…. but my hair was curlier w/ red streaks.

• deedeegirl

What the heck is the paper bag test? Im’ma look it up.

My grannie loved to say, “you know grannie don’t keep no ugly babies” LOL!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

_________

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I can’t stand no masculine women! Dice got a nice azz tho so I would hit.

They say Dice lives in Atlanta. If she was 10 years older and 50 pounds lighter and a shade darker, we could do some things. :yes:

• 3halos

Kayne, is you my daddy!?!?

• Leslie

She’s a pumpkin! Such a beautiful baby girl! I know Kanye’s mom is smiling down from heaven!

• I Run New York

The baby has Kanye West’s cheeks.

• vetta

She’s a cutie and looks like Kim to me.

• http://www.allthingsfabandfly.com All Things Fab and Fly

Nori definitely has those strong Kardashian genes. But Sandra, you don’t think Blue Ivy looks like Beyoncé? They both have the same thick dark eye brows.

• MsB2u

by OutsidetheBox on Aug 23, 2013 at 1:04 pm

For $4 million? Y’all can PLAY rich and moral, but Ida been for real!

by Carrington on Aug 23, 2013 at 1:04 pm
      ——————-/-////////—————–_____

• sugaboo

how do i upload my profile pic?