Kanye West to reveal North West photo on Kris Jenner Show

Kanye West on Kris Jenner Show

You’ve been begging to see a photo of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s spawn, North West, and on Friday you will get your wish. Kanye will reveal the first public peek at North, aka Nori, on the finale of his stepmother’s failing daytime talk show.

Kanye agreed to reveal the infant’s photo on Kris’s show in a last ditch effort to get the show renewed for a season 2.

According to RadarOnline.com, Kim and Kanye reportedly rejected an offer for $4 million for the exclusive rights to the first images of the narcissistic couple’s first infant.

One insider told RadarOnline a separate offer was “well above $10 million,” and the couple still might consider taking it, and donate the proceeds to charity.

But remember that these figures have not been independently confirmed by an outside source.

“They were planning on giving it all away to [Kanye’s] charity anyway,” the source told RadarOnline. “It’s not like [North] needs to worry about [her] trust fund, Kanye’s already set aside a serious chunk of change.”

In the image, baby North is lying by herself on a comforter wearing a “very expensive” onesie.

The baby’s mother, Kim, is still hiding behind the walls of her Beverly Hills mansion, ashamed to show her post-baby body until she thinks she’s ready. After multiple surgeries, and even bizarre dieting regimens, Kim is set to come out from hiding very soon.

“Right now, she is worried about the safety of Nori because paps are throwing stuff over the walls, yelling awful things at her,” the source told RadarOnline. “She feels threatened and scared right now that if they don’t just let everyone see the kid, you all are gonna go cray cray on her when she does finally emerge.”

• Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Reject $3 Million Offer for Exclusive Baby Pics
  • Kim Kardashian Set to Debut Post-Baby Bod on Kris Jenner’s Show
  • Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is a pain in the a**
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia

124 Responses to “Kanye West to reveal North West photo on Kris Jenner Show”

kahmmillion says:

I could care less what NW looks like.

forgetme says:

:think: This is sooo stupid. They act like the baby is the Messiah. Show the baby to the world and let it be. After a while people will not even care. Look at Blue Ivy. Sheesh it’s not that complicated.

Jdore says:

:tea: It’s just another baby…nobody special.

Breezy says:

Sadly, there are people who actually care about this irrelevant ass baby photo smh

BrownskinQT says:

I’m tired of these people…Kanye’s new video for Black Skinhead is weird. :tea:

Breezy what does your gravi say? :rofl: All I can make out is ‘Booty Bandit”

ChanAintShyt says:

North West is up and to the left, who doesn’t know that. Geography, duhhhhh.

:chase: SCRAM I say SCAT. I say SHOO FLY DONT BOTHER MEEEEEEEEEEEE

All I got out of this is that her show must be about to be cancelled cause I thought she was the main one talkin bout not putting the baby in the spotlight. :shrugs:

In response to the request for the emote:

Fugg a lean wit it rock wit it shoe..

That nigg had a Fat Joe LEEEEEEAN BACK! LEEEEEEAN BACK! shoe

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This BISH made simp :no: Kris must have that thiyah in her depends panties cause Kanye is really caving in to his principals for this hag. Kris your show will still suck. I am sure the baby is cute. That’s all I got :rolleyes:

———
      Stepmother??

:rofl: that would be incest almost right?

I’m hearing my boo strugglin with the baby weight.
      :facepalm:

Smonae says:

She is annoying wit her ole saggy knee azz :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I’m hearing my boo strugglin with the baby weight.
      ———-
      I’m hearing she had the fat graph done from her thighs to her azz… :kona:

NAE them kneecaps is on snooze huh

NAE them kneecaps is on snooze huh
      ———–
      They remind me of the talking Willow tree in Pocahontis. :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      Fugg doing it for pennies on that talk show… I would have been all cheezed up in People magazine like everybody else :coffee:

RAZZLE say what now? :rofl:

VDot says:

Awww chit, we finally get to see the nigga baby :eyeroll:

Ty says:

Why did Kris make a dress outta an old housecoat :nono:

:dead: @ Smonae for noticing her knees leaning like EJ’s bedazzled booties :crying:

goat76 says:

I bet the black leather jeans are like “Thank You Jesus!!!”

nybrn2 says:

Gosh, I’m trying to give 2 f—s… but I have nary to give!!!!!! “Away with these bishes!!!” (In Momma Dee’s voice)

goat76 says:

I bet the black leather jeans are like “Thank You Jesus!!!”
      ———
      Don’t you mean “HELP ME JESUS!!!” on account of EJ Antoinette?

The knees dont lie. Don’t act like some of yall won’t be all up on the pic scrutinizing once it’s out :lol:

Anna says:

Smonae says:

She is annoying wit her ole saggy knee azz
      ~~~~~
      She didn’t get the “Demi Moore” knee surgery.

Ty says:

Did yall hear about Ye turning down American Idol because he didn’t want to lose his street cred or become too mainstream :rofl:

Ms Harlem, don’t you remember Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas? When she would be resting, then when she would wake up? Those are Kris’s knees.

Bootcampgirl says:

Off topic: Manning sentenced to 35 years…
      On topic: I don’t give a flying fck about seeing this baby..

KyCakes says:

goat76 says:

I bet the black leather jeans are like “Thank You Jesus!!!”
      ———————————————————————
      Naw. :lol: EJ Johnson had them on in the post from yesterday…

Those pants are being passed around like Kat Stacks…

Bootcampgirl says:

I heard that this morning…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
      :blink: Was he serious?!

Ty says:

@ Auntie I left u a post downstairs last night. Kim Zolciak’s Newport smoking azz is having twins…that will be six for her :smack:

MSVALLDAY says:

Can this hefa please go get dem damn knees injected with some collagen, azz fat or sumfin cause they look like they getting the hell on!!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      He had a “street cred”?! And Sir, when were you not mainstream?! He is a clown.

GAGIRL87 says:

My vagina wouldn’t/couldn’t even get wet for Kanye he’s so whack and corny :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

Simon Cowell finally came clean about knocking up his boy’s girl…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’m hearing my boo strugglin with the baby weight.
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Aug 21, 2013 at 11:03 am
      ————-
      I can’t even front on Kim for this :cry: it takes time. I am still working on it. I am sure she will take some surgical shortcuts but in general babies change tote body forever. I love my kids though. Just gotta work harder :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m hearing my boo strugglin with the baby weight.
      ___________________________________________________________________

Unshakable says:

@Khamillion,

Cosign ur first post. Why is this baby’s debut newsworthy? :blink: I didn’t care about Kate The Great’s due date either.

I wonder if North will have head abrasions since her mother has been affectionately nicknamed Sahara Trashcan. :think:

Ty says:

@ Keya…yes and apparently they offered him decent money. Hell they paid Nikki $18 mil so I can imagine what they offered Ye :yes: they passed on Diddy and Will I Am though

Miany says:

They grasping for relevancy straws at this point.. :lol: We gone see the baby, no one will care and then you will see the show gets cancelled…..the keeping up show only got a few more seasons before the rest of these mofos get sick of the same talentless fuggery :tea:

You’ve been begging to see a photo of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s spawn

:nono: the devil is a damn lie! :no: :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waiting: on Aunty to give “loyal reader Bombshell Esq” credit for this story since I fonted about the Drysnatchian coon doing this yesterday :tea:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

goat76 says:
      I bet the black leather jeans are like “Thank You Jesus!!!”
      ———
      Don’t you mean “HELP ME JESUS!!!” on account of EJ Antoinette?
      ——————————-
      Oh Damn. Po pants!!

Ty says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’m hearing my boo strugglin with the baby weight.
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Aug 21, 2013 at 11:03 am
      ————-
      I can’t even front on Kim for this :cry: it takes time
      What the swelling :rofl: Her azz is not losing the weight naturally trust. Amber is the only one trying to lose it naturally

:hahaha: yeah right!

Unshakable says:

@Black Mamba,

Do you think some women’s body have that snap back tho? Like Nicole (a la Eddie), Heidi Klum, and Halle Berry?

Just asking, cuz I ain’t berfed no chilluns yet. :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————–

*looks around* Who has been waiting??? NOT I…. Its a dang baby :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My vagina wouldn’t/couldn’t even get wet for Kanye he’s so whack and corny

by GAGIRL87 on Aug 21, 2013 at 11:14 am
      ————-
      :cosign:
      He looks like his breathe smells like feces mixed with funk box :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

Disney is getting over with that new disney infinity game you mean to tell me the starter pack only comes with 3 lil character figures and I gotta buy the others characters separte :mad: :blink:

:chase: THIS bitch :rollseyes:

ChanAintShyt says:

Kris Jenner’s left kneecap looks like the Wu Tang Clan logo

KyCakes says:

goat76 says:
      I bet the black leather jeans are like “Thank You Jesus!!!”
      ———————————————————————
      Naw. :lol: EJ Johnson had them on in the post from yesterday…
      Those pants are being passed around like Kat Stacks…
      ————————————
      Ain’t that something. A cow getting back into it’s skin(leather pants)

RAZZLE I did not need you to detail that damn tree :chase: now git :lol:

Miany says:

:hug: Gagirl… chile….I aint surprised, it’s Disney them mofos charge extra for EVERYTHING

ChanAintShyt says:

Kris Jenner’s left kneecap looks like the Wu Tang Clan logo
      ————————
      You saying Anthony Davis been gnawing on her knee?

A.J. says:

KyCakes says:

goat76 says:
      I bet the black leather jeans are like “Thank You Jesus!!!”
      ———————————————————————
      Naw. :lol: EJ Johnson had them on in the post from yesterday…
      Those pants are being passed around like Kat Stacks…
      ————————————
      Ain’t that something. A cow getting back into it’s skin(leather pants)
      :dead:

who started the fckd up trend of paying for baby pictures anyway?? :chase: it’s just A DAMN BABY for goodness sake. WHO CARES WHO’S baby it is. congrats & chit but it will NEVER be that serious. only baby i’d pay to see is baby Jesus :nun: and it’s too late for that. He ILL grown nah. plus Mary & Joseph wouldna charged NATHAN :no: :tea:

MissHarlem says:

BOMB wait so you want credit for this story? A Kris and Kanye story?! :shock: girl you need to hurry and have those babies they fckn up your judgement. Surely you jest :lol:

Kris knees was attacked by a bath salt user :nun: lettuce pray

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: This ghat dang Genie bra ain’t shyt… uncomfortable azz chit #yewcare :rolleyes:

I just wanna see Kim. I don’t care about the baby. :shrugs:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————

You see I ain’t bee shyt for a min… GIVE ME FREE :wail:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ty :chase: I am trying to be ish
      Unshake I think some do have that snap back. I had it with my first one but these last 2 back to back :crying1: LAWD HELP ME
      *angrily sips on shake*

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

FAY FAY :hugs:

Kris knees was attacked by a bath salt user :nun: lettuce pray

:dead:

they look turrible. expect some brand-new knee caps iffin she gets renewed :hug:

but why i fell asleep on the haves & have nots last night?? :crying: i was tied! hubby tambout “yeen gwan be ready” :rollseyes: i told him to shet it! if it warnt for him i coulda watched it at a decent hour & not midnight! :twisted:

KyCakes says:

KyCakes says:

goat76 says:
      I bet the black leather jeans are like “Thank You Jesus!!!”
      ———————————————————————
      Naw. :lol: EJ Johnson had them on in the post from yesterday…
      Those pants are being passed around like Kat Stacks…
      ————————————
      Ain’t that something. A cow getting back into it’s skin(leather pants)
      ———————————————————————-
      :ghost:

:think:
      Kris look good considering she like 60 years old. I mean, I would hit if I was drunk and I knew she wouldn’t go and tell anyone. :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gotta knock out some work for the next hour so I can go to lunch and be back for a meeting. I’ll be back :kona:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

Bombino! :hug: :bellywub: how are u ladies? :love:

———————————–

Great! My little ladies are officially 4lbs each!!!! My doc says she thinks I have about 4 more weeks :yahoo:

Unshakable says:

Forget Me
      JDore
      Khamillion
      BlackMamba
      Ty
      BCG
      All other roses whose popularity is so great, they just can’t be faded!
      And of course, Auntie Sandrita :hug:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

^Thats right, good ol Mista Charlie will do anything to assist his Ivory Queen in building her family’s dynasty :yes: Once the relationship ends he’ll continue to do so with a nice hearty court imposed order :yes:

^Bizarre is right! My West Coast connection tells me Ye has been harvesting Blue Ivy’s tears which act as a form of saline enema :yes: Multiple trips to the porcelain throne, and a few misjudged Sharts here n there are just a small price to pay :sheep:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :hug: girl I was tired last night too but I watched it and girl chit bout to HIT the fan

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

Miany :kiss: hey babes that avi is everythang :hug:

I’m starting X mas shopping earlier, I mean I gotta buy the wii u ($349.00) and these high a$$ games :/

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Hi :hi: Good morning. Love your singing voice. Youre like the lost Hutchinson sister :yes: What color are your eyes :think:

UNSHAKE :yahoo:

Unshakable says:

BlackMamba,

Guhl, hold your head up and enjoy that shake! You is beautiful and you still holdin on afta berfin a whole nation. Guhl yo chilluns could be the next Jackson-like 5! :rofl:

Chilluns is errythang! :kiss:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

UNSHAKE :happy:

:ghost:

awl the good sense the goodt lawd done gave u & u use ur powers for e-ville! :rofl:

:whistle:

devil thought he had me, i got awaaayyy!

LMAO my luv goes IN on the katnastiests’! :love:

Smonae says:

Fayla, Bomb & Unshakable :hugs:

What up Unshake

Unshakable says:

LSLH!! Hiya Babes! How u be? :kiss:

A.J. says:

Sup sup Unshake

:eek: dontchu font NAN nutha werd! :tape:

Unshake! :dance: how yew?

Bomb awww!! they gettin chonky for twins!! :heart:

Miany says:

it’s just A DAMN BABY for goodness sake. WHO CARES WHO’S baby it is. congrats & chit but it will NEVER be that serious. only baby i’d pay to see is baby Jesus and it’s too late for that. He ILL grown nah. plus Mary & Joseph wouldna charged NATHAN
      ^^ :rofl: :lol: you right tho.

@Gagirl I know…gotta get the big spending out the way early girl

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Kris knees was attacked by a bath salt user :nun: lettuce pray

:rofl: Lies! Her knees were gaffed and harvested to aide in her vaginal rejuvenation therapy. They say Khloes strong ass had a death grip on a few of her innards during labor :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

BlackMamba,

Chilluns is errythang!
      by Unshakable on Aug 21, 2013 at 11:34 am
      —————-
      Logged back in to hug necks :hugs: Unshakenand Fay…..
      Unshake I have to talk to myself BC I get frustrated like why can’t I lose this wright :cuss: but then I regroup kiss my babies and work smarter :winky:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Unshake :waves:

Miany says:

:hug: thank you Ga and your gravi- looking gorgeous as usual.
      :hi: hey Unshakable
      Yalll how bout I tried to do a fo-hawk yesterday #FAIL ….yeah…we gone have to let these sides grow out a lil first… my make up skills gettin better tho

Howdy Smonae!! :wave:

Miany my Sexual Chocolate :kiss:

Unshakable says:

@FayFay,

Guhl, I ill yet holdin on and I’m iz wrapped in the loving arms of our Lawd! :rofl:

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I mean, I would hit if my high chair was adjusted and I could reach
      Fixed that for u hun :thumbsup: U insist on having carpet burn huh :rofl:

@ Shake & Fay :happy:

Miany

:hug: tell me it aint true!

*lights Grace Jones cig in AJ’s gravie* :D

i see Taken blind today huh? :cool:

LSLHAVGSPJU5in says:

Unshakable says:

LSLH!! Hiya Babes! How u be

You talkin to me? Im not the other LSLH, Im another LSLH. I also have AVGSPJU5in :yes: But yeah Hi, and good morning. Im great :hi:

Anna says:

but why i fell asleep on the haves & have nots last night??
      ~~~~~~~~
      On last weeks episode, whose ept do you think it is? I don’t think Candi is that dumb.

LSLH :smack: what was I thinking :lol:

Miany says:

@Goat :hump:

@TY
      :facepalm:

If she tall all I need is my shoes…

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:
      So… They have started advertising for Al Jazeera America TV station. :wtf: is this. Ain’t that the TV station bin laden and them used :huh:

Ty says:

Bring a kickstand cause those knees are going down hun :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay I spoke :love:
      But if you didn’t feel it then it doesn’t count. Forgive me :now:

Miany says:

@Fay.. yup…Your page on fb you shared all these pics of women with these glorious crowns of hair….so I started feeling myself last night I was like Ima style this sucka…. :facepalm:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Smonae :hugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Miany, that’s how I always feel. I’m on YT for hours sometimes, than I get the urge to try something new and it’s always an epic fail… :facepalm: #allinyallconvoandshat

coco creamy says:

I think we are in a F’up country when we will pay to see pictures of a Freaking Baby. like really people. when did this child stretch her arms out and say it is finish, IJS. Damn humans anyway :waves:

Still ain’t motivated to watch her show, care about her daughter, care about her daughter baby daddy, care about her grandbaby, etc.

If yall care the blog is up on last night’s episode of The Game. I personally was not feeling a whole episode of Tasha in a therapy session. :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay I spoke :love:
      But if you didn’t feel it then it doesn’t count. Forgive me :now:

:ashamed:

i aint eem c it :hug: <—tight like Big Momma

u know i caint eem be mad atchu! :love:

Miany

:rofl: :rofl: girl i know u betta keep tryin till u get it right. it usually takes more than one try when trying to get the hang of a new style. trust me pon it! :yes:

i aint know u was on there! :D

:rofl: :cosign: whoo chile! u gots a blog!? :shocked: *clicks yo name*

FuturedocDonte says:

Dyslexia kicked in like a mafugg. I read ” when did this child stretch her arms out and say imma let u finish but…” :hahaha:

Miany says:

@BOOTCAMP… girl I know your pain……copying off youtube is like seating fast food just gotta never expect it to look exactly the way its advertized :lol: Part of the reason I cut it off is because I personally HATED holding my arms up over my head for hours….now it’s short and I can’t do nothing with it..

Bird

:clap: i likes!

Hopefully this means he’ll have to put in the work to get Reese like I thought she would make him do in the beginning. I can respect her again if that happens. I’m already back on her side for dumping him. He needs to take on a challenge to get his manhood up. Reese could be a good challenge for him. Maybe if he has to work on her for a while, I’m talking a whole season of pursuit, he’ll appreciate her when he gets her.

is that the “other” lookin guhl who got the rich daddy?

coco creamy says:

:cosign:

coco creamy says:

FuturedocDonte says:

_________________________________________________

Sssshhhhh, Dont tell nobody else mmmk :rofl:

jazi65 says:

anything for ratings huh kris :blink: