Lamar Odom Threatens to Divorce Khloe Kardashian?

Khloe Lamar Odom

It’s hard to know if this entire Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom drama is just another one of Kris Jenner’s orchestrated publicity stunts. Her other publicity stunt involving the paternity of her daughter Kourtney Kardashian’s son with Scott Disick is equally suspicious.

According to Radar Online, Khloe and Lamar’s 4-year marriage will end in divorce if Khloe doesn’t let Lamar move back into their home. Supposedly, Khloe kicked Lamar out after she suddenly started believing the rumors that he’s cheating on her.

Khloe, 29, and Lamar Odom, 33, havn’t formally announced their separation — if there really is one. Radar Online insists the couple is leading separate lives —- he’s living in a hotel, she at their Tarzana, Calif. mansion — reading the blogs and laughing at all the attention she’s getting.

“Let me move back into the house or I am going to file for divorce,” Radar Online quotes Lamar as telling his wife. How Radar Online knows his exact quote is anybody’s guess. My guess is Kris Jenner is the one feeding this load of bull to the tabloids.

Here are more quotes attributed to “friends” of Lamar and Khloe:

“Khloe is refusing to let Lamar even set foot in the house right now… she kicked him out.”

“Lamar is tired of living in hotels and is now threatening to file for divorce because he is tired of the situation. Khloe has given him no indication as to whether or not she wants to work on the relationship and save the marriage.”

“Lamar has lost a ton of weight in the last few months which triggered a lot of the concern amongst the family.”

“Lamar does not want to go to rehab because pre-season training camps are just around the corner.”

“He just doesn’t care about anyone or anything right now. He has had it with the Kardashian machine… Everyone is very, very, worried about him.”

• Khloe Kardashian Did NOT File for Divorce From Lam Lam
  • Khloe and Lamar Quit Their Reality Show to Focus On Their Marriage
  • Did Khloe Kardashian Cost Lamar Odom His Job?
  • Khloe & Lamar’s Sex Swing Mishap

115 Responses to “Lamar Odom Threatens to Divorce Khloe Kardashian?”

Ty says:

I hope he is not on that :snort: How does one go from crayons to the hard stuff :shrug:

I think Kris put that story out just like she released the story about Ye’s lover when he refused to vacation with them last year.

Chile…..

Shuga Honey says:

this is so weird. last i read on B. Scott’s fb was that Lammykins was on a crack binge. they must be trying to test out which storylines to feature on their show.

i just hope everyone’s ok.

Ty says:

Auntie one of the bustdowns said Khloe caught them at the hotel so it might not be a rumor :shrug:

How does one go from crayons to the hard stuff
      ———
      Fuggin with the Kardashians will drive you to do it! Although I like Khloe, she seems to have the most sense of them ALL (to include the mammy) Dealing with that family will have you fugged.. I’m suprised Reggie got out ‘clean’. :tea:

Kris Jenner ain’t shyt and Kanya is next :facepalm: Mark my words :no: any Black man that fools with these pieces of shyt will feel the wrath…… :tea:

forgetmenot says:

:facepalm: Crack is whack ya’ll

3halos says:

Ok, ummm sounds like BS… If he’s been on crack for the last two years, why were they trying to have a baby and talking infertility during that time? So it’s ok to consider having a crackbaby but now that the machine got involved, you are using that as slander?

Kanye will always have me with open arms… All he needs is a hug.. :hug:

Poor tink… I think Kanye will get the worst of the TrashCans.

Kris Jenner is merciless, :no:

MsB2u says:

WHATEVER LAMAR
      :rolleyes:

Miany says:

I’m suprised Reggie got out ‘clean’.
      ^^ SHOUT OUT TO REGGIE MAMA….SHE AINT WANT NO PARTS OF KIM. :tea:

Miany says:

I’m suprised Reggie got out ‘clean’.
      ^^ SHOUT OUT TO REGGIE MAMA….SHE AINT WANT NO PARTS OF KIM.

Okkk !!!!!! Got that right ……. :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

:wails: @ Razz pointing to Dineva’s crazy azz! :rofl:

That pic has me in tears err’day. That is a FOOL right there. :eys:

libra80sbaby says:

:no: This is sad.

MissHarlem says:

Lamar chile please your ass thought you got off easy leaving your bm promptly after the death of your child huh. Karma meet Lamar, Lamar meet Karma. Another motherfcker that needs the seatbelt

KayCeiSoul says:

Miany says:

I’m suprised Reggie got out ‘clean’.
      ^^ SHOUT OUT TO REGGIE MAMA….SHE AINT WANT NO PARTS OF KIM.

*****************************************

Shiiiddd…I know that’s right. Reggie Mama keeps her grass cut low so the snakes will show. A praying Mama ain’t about to let all those demons in her family.

I hate that Kanye got intertwined with that Kardashian foolishness.
      I believe Ms. Donda would NOT be pleased with Kim. She’d accept that grandbaby, but NOT StarchCooch or her thirsty, wicked mama. :no:

MsB2u says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Kris Jenner is merciless, :no:
      ——————————–
      SHE SURE IS AND VERY EVIL

Lamar is ugly as shyt :no: damn ……. Kloe married him for the status

MsB2u says:

August 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm
      ——————-
      WELL PUT

KayCeiSoul says:

***************************************
      :cosign: AND childproof lock the doors on his dolphin lookin’ azz. :coffee:

I did NOT know he did something grimey like that. I guess I don’t pay enough attention to these silly mofo athletes with stupid money. The more they get, the more stupid they become.

MissHarlem says:

:dead: another reason he gets what he deserves :tea: But when Kartrashians day come :tea: hunty

I mean look at the mans history. Do I believe it’s crack? No but it has always been in the back of my head that its been something. I like Khloe the most and I hope that she will be ok if he is on drugs. He may be with his daddy smoking their kneecaps off!

anw_rootbeer says:

IDK what to believe…just hope Lamar ain’t a crackhead! & if he’s not, everyone saying he is might drive him to it!

I thought Lamar purchased THAT House,I seen that on lamar\Khloe Years ago
      :rolleyes:
      HE Should divorce her,I guess :shrug:
      maybe he can still savage what’s left of his face.

KaeCei!! chunky jones :happy: :heart:
      TY
      msb2u
      MzHarlem
      :hi:

MissHarlem says:

I see I got a short fuse shorter than normal for bs :no:

KAY he damn sure need the childproof lock :lol:

Even if Lamar wasn’t on crack he retarded so that’s prolly why it took people so long to notice.

Khloe big fat humongous azz don’t get no sympathy from me. She tried to take advantage of a rich retarded man and it blew up up in her face. Now she wanna play victim.

Dems da brakes. :shrugs:

:popcorn:

LamLam need to brang forf some drug-free receipts & divorce Kris nem :yes:

Kayne betta learn nah, next it gone be HIM in chubble messin wit these ruffless chics :ha:

But when Kartrashians day come :tea: hunty
      ~
      ~
      karma’s coming round that corner :yes:

Chit they done drove Kanye to scream bout “IT CAME OUTTA MY BODY!!”
      whatever that performance was about
      :nun: save us all

:tea: Alkazelter I think I am getting :sick:

LUVN :waves:

deedeegirl says:

So….Lamar is not a crack head?

~
      ~

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Dems da brakes

:hahaha: :ghost:

@deedee :hi:
      Who knows,BUT let the kartrashians tell it
      all the above!

goat76 says:

I just listened to the Kanye interview. ION even know what to say.

ChanAintShyt says:

This is crazy as hell. Guess the Kardashian voodoo done wore off.

@goat :hug:
      What interview,On Kris?? if so :facepalm: Yeah,when did he start speaking that way???

:blink:

MissHarlem says:

I like Khloe the only one I tolerate but errr ummmm you mess with the trash you get what you deserve. Waiting on Ye’s other shoe to drop. I liked Kanye but at this point he need to fade to black get him together and only be heard in music. Over that chipmunk motherfcker. Everything he “despise” is the Trashians and yet he going hard. Another seatbelt that needs to be fasten

MissHarlem says:

GOAT let me say it for you boo. He sound like his ass is a stepford husband, like he been gargling cum all night, like a valley yt boy, like he was hipnotized, like a hypocrite. Hun I can go on for days on what that motherfcker sound like. They even hashtagged him

luVn_liFe… says:

@goat :hug:
      ——————–
      Yeah that one. That ain’t the College Drop-out Kanye or the Bush don’t like Black People Kanye. They done took Kanye, he gone.

MissHarlem says:

can the chuch say halle-loo-yur??! :nun:

hey muffin :hug:

Hey LuVn :kiss:

goat76 says:

I just listened to the Kanye interview. ION even know what to say.

Shyt is on real dude done lost his damn mind :facepalm:

:listen: my boo NAS.
      In the cut, drop-Z okay, the top’s up
      Left the mall bought Little Amal the toy truck
      Your boy’s what, three years old now, correct?
      He and my daughter age neck and neck, they futures set
      Trees got me wet, in the background’s an old cassette
      Fly Stephanie Mills ****
      What’s the deal with, all this **** I’m hearin up top
      You got arrested, shot a fair one with a cop
      That ain’t ya stee’, you usually low key with no t
      I’m only goin off of what some weak bitch told me

:danban: still dont know how to act when phone tap come on

———————————
      Preciate you, cause I really didn’t want to say it, but yeah, Frank Ocean been blowing that nigga’s ass out.

Outstanding… girl you knock me out! <— kanye on kim… :no: :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

**********************************************

:wail:

And THIS is why I love Man no matter WHAT the fugg he says or does.

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA :hug: hey hun got me spelling all wrong so caught up in my font lol

I just listened to the Kanye interview. ION even know what to say.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You supposed to say “Yezus is yew in there? Where is the real you?”

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:
      I just listened to the Kanye interview. ION even know what to say.
      Shyt is on real dude done lost his damn mind :facepalm:
      —————–
      It’s sad that he would fall for that shat. Fcuk’em he’s lost all my support, the lil bit I had left.

GOAT so you saying Kanye like boy pussy ala Frank Ocean :rofl:

Kanye was destined to be with a woman like Kim K. He knew it, his Mom knew it, his friends knew it… who in their right mind saw Kanye with a “Michelle Obama” type chick? :eek:

Kanye been crazy since before his was famous, that chit ain’t new. Don’t be blaming my baby.

Jdore says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Kris Jenner ain’t shyt and Kanya is next Mark my words any Black man that fools with these pieces of shyt will feel the wrath……
      ~~~~~~
      :cosign: being with a Hoedashian is like selling your soul to the devil!

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey LUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :love:

Chunky said “Bluh bah bluh.”

That’s what he says to me anyhow. :shrugs: And he got the nerves to get loud with the chit when I’m on the phone too. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

Fcuk’em he’s lost all my support, the lil bit I had left.

^^^ EXACTLY how I feel

GOAT so you saying Kanye like boy pussy ala Frank Ocean
      ————————–
      LOL…. He may as well had on a dress and heels with make-up on, he was flaming hard during that interview.

So was Slow-mar on crack before or after Khloe Simpson told us about how she rub his feet? :hurl:

VDot says:

________________________________________

:dead: :rofl:

This amused me so much.

They done took Kanye, he gone.
      ~~
      ~
      the real Kanye -> :ghost:
      I watched that interview for a few seconds,I was talking like him; like ermahGAWD I just think he was So Groovy w/ Kris! :rolleyes:

puppylove says:

I refuse to watch the kanye interview im still hoping the dude grom late registration comes back. :sad: as far as slomar is concerned he gets no sympathy from me.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      goat76 says:
      I just listened to the Kanye interview. ION even know what to say.
      Shyt is on real dude done lost his damn mind :facepalm:
      —————–

I’m telling ya anybody that support this fool I got side eye thee shyt out of em :no: :huh:

MissHarlem says:

Fcuk’em he’s lost all my support, the lil bit I had left.
      ^^^ EXACTLY how I feel
      ——————
      Kanye want to get into fashion soo bad, he probably let all them gay designers run thru him.

Slow mar had just gotten high when he took that Xmas pic huh? Why he looks dead behind the eyes…right?

MissHarlem says:

:danban: come on ride the train :danban: his ass is whistling hard at this point. If it wasnt it sure was after that interview

MissHarlem says:
      Fcuk’em he’s lost all my support, the lil bit I had left.
      ^^^ EXACTLY how I feel
      ——————

And believe that queen loved every minute of it :hump: Lawd :nun:

VDot says:

I don’t even want to hear the full Kanye interview. The snippets I heard on Friday were enough. That chit was creepy. It’s like they took his soul from his body and injected him with a Bruce Jenner knock off :no:

Kris gat receipts. Trust that

KayCeiSoul says:

Man…I know you love the bish. Really I do. We all know it.

But like Sistah Mama told her on Sparkle (the original) about Satin Struthers…. “She gone draaaag you to the gutter.”

Candi Apple says:

Reggie Bush Heisman trophy scandal erupted when he dumped Kim. The man took it back. So he did not escape the machine. He was smart enough to take the loss and stay away from the KK machine
      Lamar I believe did do some drugs but khloe or Kris had a plan to milk the turnip dry for what it was worth.

VDot says:

I know Kris Humphries has to be glad he got out when he did.

Man, don’t do it. Those Kardashians will fugg you up. They stealing souls left and right. Somebody sprinkle North West with holy water so she won’t be touched. :nun:

Miany says:

MissHarlem says:

Fcuk’em he’s lost all my support, the lil bit I had left.
      ^^^ EXACTLY how I feel
      ——————
      ^^ :thinking: or is it really that…… them gay designers were diggin’ in him soooo deep, he decided he might as well go into fashion??

VDot says:

—————————
      I thought Robin Given’s hit that nigga backstage with that shat she gave Mike Tyson.

@WHO DAT
      “Kris is a lot of thing but her hoe azz aint stupid. She has some sort of proof. She knows good and gatdayum well she can be sued for slander. SO there is a toxi report…something that links Solomon with cocaine.

Kris gat receipts. Trust that

They coulda laced his crayons with that chit just so they could get a bigger settlement in the divorce.

You know Lamar retarded azz actually signed a pre-nup with Khole?

Candi Apple says:

:cosign:

Ty says:

:crying: :hahaha:

@ LuvBug hey hun :happy:

@KAY CEI
      “Man…I know you love the bish. Really I do. We all know it.

Well, let’s see. Reggie won the Heisman trophy, a college championship and a superbowl while with Kim! Kanye been Kanye while with Kim. And Kris Humpries had his BEST season while with Kim.

Miles Austin gay azz went shopping with Kim and had his best season. I mean, she got that magic puzzy! :yes:

Candi Apple says:

———
      That’s why i put ‘clean’ <– how I did. :lol: That was the ONLY real dirt thrown on his name but what person you know in college DIDN'T accept money and gifts from the athletic dept. under the table

I know a whole gang of folks getting money for bball..

Miany says:

MissHarlem says:
      Fcuk’em he’s lost all my support, the lil bit I had left.
      ^^^ EXACTLY how I feel
      ——————
      —————–
      I thought they was laughing at his ass at first, but now he sounds just like one of them.

Ty says:

goat76 says:

I just listened to the Kanye interview. ION even know what to say.
      I didn’t even watch it but I heard he sounded like the man in the “pass the grey poupon” commercial

goat76 says:

Nah, Reggie Bush didn’t pay buddy he was getting that money, cars, house, flights to Vegas, and clothes from.

That’s where that came from. That was before he broke up with Kim.

cougar lover says:

I had to log on just to respond to this. Why do niccas actually leave when the woman says get out. How the heck you gone kick me outta our shared home, bed, or whatever. I remember this lady i used to frequent OFF once, and she told me to sleep on the couch. I looked at her azz, laughed, and went to damn sleep (in OUR bed of course). She laid her azz back down, mumbled something slick, and i assume fell asleep afterwards….kick me outta my ish that i pay half on…THEE very idea :no:

:facepalm:

That’s where that came from. That was before he broke up with Kim.

_____________________________________

:yes: Dem niggas be riding high when they with the Kardashians! It’s when they leave and go to “regular ol puzz” that chit fall apart. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

Ty yup I was expecting him to ask for a spot of tea in a sec

Shuga Honey says:

:lmao: @ a spot of tea

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I had an ex pick my azz once on the very thing.

Me: Getcho sorry azz out :coffee:

Him: Okay. Ummm I pay a month in advance tho. So if I go…you got the half I paid on the: lights, rent, cable, and if I go I am taking half the groceries…and Imma dump half the garbage on the lawn cause I paid my half for pick up… but you aint pay yours.

Me: :hug: I WAS JUST PLAYING BOO.

Ty says:

Do yall think Ye realized that EJ took two pair of his leather pants :shrug: A pair for the front and the back :waiting:

EyesofScorpio says:

luVn_liFe… says:

But when Kartrashians day come :tea: hunty
      ~
      ~
      karma’s coming round that corner :yes:
      Chit they done drove Kanye to scream bout “IT CAME OUTTA MY BODY!!”
      whatever that performance was about
      :nun: save us all

———————
      :wtf: was that song/performance even about?

Ty says:

I WAS JUST PLAYING BOO.
      *hollering* :rofl: :rofl:

Radar and TMZ are battling as usual. I think Kris has a controlling stake in TMZ because they only print what they tell her. Radar was running with the cheating story and TMZ didn’t hop on board or start payings mistresses for coming out. I guess they told Kris they need something they could run with and so she gave them this. This is why Lamar gets for leaving his family for these devils.

EyesofScorpio says:

cougar lover says:

————————-

I hear some guys wind up :shank: when they dont gtfo…..

Candi Apple says:

@Razzle his reputation career has not been the same. I am sure Reggie would like to be remembered for his career not the man who escaped the K Klan. Wiki will remember forever. How he gon splain to him chiren.. Daddy was paid off ery body done it but me got caught. But I hear you though. He escaped a greater misfortune. Marrying a Hoseman

That nukka MEANT that. He was gonna go… but dayum it I was gonna pay him his money on utilities and shat he aint used yet.

“I done paid you for cable I AINT EEM WATCHED YET”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That’s where that came from. That was before he broke up with Kim.
      _____________________________________
      ———————
      Lloyd Lake sued Reggie Bush the same year him and Kim hooked up(2007). Kim wasn’t wit that nigga until ole boy(Lake) was hooking him up with money, cars, clothes, and he was scoring TD’s for USC on Saturdays. Kim saw the potential dollar signs.

Reggie didn’t sign with Lake after college or pay him back all the money back either. That’s how that got started.

Ty says:

I wonder if carpet burn snatch is hereditary :pc:

Shuga Honey says:

<—swing low sweet chariot coming forth to carry me home.

cougar lover says:

——————–
      Most niggas leave cause that ain’t their shat, and they ain’t trying to get a police escort.

Miany says:

“I done paid you for cable I AINT EEM WATCHED YET”
      ^^ ION BLAME HIM one bit…… I aint gone lie some females use that ‘get out’ shii too liberally… The way I see it, times are hard.. unless the ninja violated in a major way and we legit breaking up. He can sleep in the next room, aint no need to get extra dramatic…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by 3halos on Aug 26, 2013 at 12:41 pm
      ——————–
      :dead: at Khloe trying to have crack babies but what you say is valid. If Lamar is that bad then why were they promoting them having babies ????

This.

cougar lover says:

lol she was dead serious too. I’m thinking, you moved outta your place and into mine. I let you choose this giant bed, when i only wanted something simple. Then you think you gone run me outta my ish, young lady please.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My husband laughed at me the one time I tried to grand stand. He told me we married FOREVER so until we ain’t married I am here…..even then I might still stay in this BISH if I feel like it after I have worked and slaved hard for our home.
      We getting a house with a basement or 3rd floor in a year
      (Celie voice) Him say he gone live on a separate floor if we’d ever part. Him say he ain’t never gone leave me or his kids…. :eek:

cougar lover says:

—————————————

if it isn’t a domestic violence situation the police aint gone respond. she can’t use the police to make you leave cuz she stayed upset all day after you threatened to leave her in the mall. All cuz you didn’t want to sit in nordstroms all day, hungry, and parched waiting for her to try to fit into a shoe thats too small, just cuz they were cute and she had to have em.

Ty says:

Hubby said that’s what his man cave is for :coffee:

Carrington says:

One thing I know for sure; Lamar Odom is fully aware of the fact that T M Z has put the word out that he’s on that stuff and if he WASN’T… T M Z, Matt Lauer, or Inside Edition would be HAPPY to hear his rebuttal – he hasn’t refuted the rumors… Which suggest some truth. Crack is not a stigma that’s easy to shake.

I don’t see him being actively involved with this as a stunt. I’d love to be a fly on the wall for THAT pitch meeting, “Ok, Odom… We’re going to paint you as a crackhead adulterer…. Your career will probably be over, but we might get another season of, “Keeping Up”…

———

Lady_L says:

Miany says:

I’m suprised Reggie got out ‘clean’.
      ^^ SHOUT OUT TO REGGIE MAMA….SHE AINT WANT NO PARTS OF KIM.