Morning Glory: Queen Rosa

Queen Rosa and James Harden

Earlier I told you about professional ball players and rappers who routinely date the same groupies who have dated other ball players and rappers. The reason for this behavior is that men are collectors by nature. They are very competitive. They believe a groupie’s value goes up exponentially if she has dated another ball player.

So it isn’t unusual for ball players to collect the same groupies the way they collect cars, guns, watches, sneakers, etc.

Professional groupie Queen Rosa has already dated NFL star Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, LA Lakers star Jordan Hill, and Houston Rockets star James Harden. So she is considered a valuable catch for the next ball player or athlete who is waiting in line.

Yesterday, Queen Rosa tweeted a photo of her daughter at a lunch date with James Harden. Mothers shouldn’t bring men around their daughters, but groupies never play by the rules.

Queen Rosa and Chad Johnson

Professional groupies position themselves to snag an A-list ball player (or rapper) by dating a lesser ball player or rapper and working their way up the ladder.

Queen Rosa is more than just your average groupie; she runs a professional tax service called “The Tax Queens” out of her Houston home. And she is reportedly Toya Wright’s cousin.

Ladies, submit your photos: If you think you have what it takes to be considered for a Morning Glory post, email your best studio quality photos and bikini shots to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces).

• Morning Glory: Parker McKenna Posey
  • Morning Glory: Pierrera Mullins
  • Morning Glory: Dalisha
  • Morning Glory: Ariane Sonya

130 Responses to “Morning Glory: Queen Rosa”

Well I’m not going to fault her. She’s rapidly approaching retirement age by the looks of things so she gotta get as many gifts and cash as possible before time runs out. I’m assuming she introduced James as a friend. He doesn’t stick around long enough to become Uncle James.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Her cover up is cute. :tea:

KyCakes says:

This is not morning glory, but rather morning fukkery….

Nasty hoe :tea:

*slaps my co-worker*

so is the 2010’s gwan be the decade of the jump-offs? :shrug:

KyCakes says:

Men are disgusting…Why would you want to dip your wick in the SAME lamp oil as everyone else?

#FlammablePenis

KyCakes says:

This is not morning glory, but rather morning fukkery….

Nasty hoe

goat76 says:

These naggras are so lame.

#FlammablePenis

:hahaha: guhl :stop:

that’s like them dudes that run trains & chit. but bruh..u finna stick yo dack where anova dude JUST came out of..LITERALLY! :gay: they may as well thump paynuses :duel:

KyCakes says:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

KyCakes says:

This is not morning glory, but rather morning fukkery….

Nasty hoe

——————————————————————
      For real, though Fay…
      From someone who doesn’t let ANY person with a penis meet my Son and who hasn’t had duck in so long I have a ‘Space for Lease’ sign, cobwebs and fairytale creatures squatting in my swamp?

Yeah..I’m judging

goat76 says:

—————-
      She bout to cash her retirement check in, she bout to trap James Harden ole goofy lookin ass.

KyCakes says:

they may as well thump paynuses :duel:
      ——————————————————————–
      ON GUARD!

Damn it, Fayla :rofl:

goat76 says:
      ———————————————————————-
      Don’t he look like one of those dudes that eats pork in beans out of a can with a rolled up magazine as their spoon?

I bet he gets ALL KINDS of nasty chit stuck in that beard….

James Harden just LOOKS like he stinks…

:hurl:

I dont have time for this. A post on an ole azz retirement age gold digger? Really. You could have gave us another post on LisaRaye.

FuturedocDonte says:

I come in here expecting to see some :boobs: and :buttshake: :waiting:

——————————————————————
      To which there really is no difference….

That beard be making Jimmy’s azz look like a Black Amish person.

If there was sucha thing as a negro Amish he would be it.

By the way, I am appalled and ashamed of what you ladies did to EJ last night. Yeah I saw you. I ain’t seent yall behave that terribly in a loooonnnnggg time. And that damn MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba got the nerve to call herself a Lakers fan. I ain’t even speaking to her no mo after she done made me pee on myself talkin about him running with that fried chicken. Yall ain’t shat. :cuss:

Miany says:

^^ :rofl: Now Ion know how the yt chick sit in that back pew for alll those years..THATS REAL SUBMISSION>… THAT”S why them ninjas taking them. :lol: I aint saying pastor woulda been on child support but 15 years later, ME AND MY ILLIGETIMATE baby would at least be at another church… shiiiiid

coco creamy says:

#FlammablePenis … Dam u kycakes :rofl:

goat76 says:

goat76 says:
      ———————————————————————-
      I bet he gets ALL KINDS of nasty chit stuck in that beard….
      James Harden just LOOKS like he stinks…
      :hurl:
      —————————–
      Definitely looks like he eats pork n beans out of the can.

Probably got all kinds crabs, lobsters, and scallops in that shat.

Jimmy Harden’s teef also fugged up.

:warning: <<< bite mark.

so do they have a benefits and a AARP life insurance plan for professional hoes. Can old hoes such as queen rosa collect retirement, I mean cuz a lot of bishes are joining this profession :thinking:

BrownskinQT says:

She looks as if she has “the nasty womans disease”. How old is this heffa? I’m in the wrong profession, :cuss: I’m becoming a gold digger except I don’t want any bags and shoes. I want houses and the deed has to be in my name!!! LOL

Cocoabana says:

why date the same chicks? WHY? AND James looks like his beard smells like hot dog water.

STANKmuFawkingFACE* chillle PLZ
      These meN are just straight simpletons :mo:

KyCakes says:

Jimmy Harden’s teef also fugged up.

:warning: <<< bite mark.
      ——————————————————————-
      I'm telling you…

I JUST gave some money to a cat who looked exactly like this last week..he had a nice sign and chit :tea:

Miany says:

^^ :rofl: all jokes aside I’d fugg James Harden… Spent 6 years fuggin a dude resemble him with THAT beard…shiiiiid his money was average.. Oh hunni I could fall for James with HIS TYPE Of money ***(the money he has Now, like b4 the graying groupie traps him with her baby) :tea:

Shay_OH says:

You know that man got all kinds of cookie crumbs and other random food items lodged in that beard.

:hurl:
      Probably got all kinds crabs, lobsters, and scallops in that shat.

KyCakes says:

This is not morning glory, but rather morning fukkery….
      Nasty hoe

:dead:

Cocoabana says:

he would be so much marketable if he got rid of that beard, it ages him tremendously. dude only like 23 and look 53

Was Watching RAY DONOVAN lastnight,One of his clients is a Professional BBall player . . .
      He dciKs down a new heaux everyother daY,They blow him til he :skeets:
      spits the :sperm: in a cup to save and put it in w/tky Baster :huh:

ARE THese bisshes REALLy that Desperate, then I got to thanking,Could this Be what happens to D.Howard :shock:

goat76 says:

Probably got all kinds crabs, lobsters, and scallops in that shat.
      ——————————————————————-
      :whistle:
      “Under the Sea….under the sea
      When the sardine
      Begin the beguine
      It’s music to me
      What do they got? A lot of sand
      We got a HOT crustacean band…”

She was there before the little girl was born. The girl is a few years younger than my 18 yo @Miany. But its a traditional black church. A historical one in this city to boot. So any yt folks? We can count them on one hand. Then she showed up with a baby that look JUST LIKE HIM? Bish GETCHO life.

goat76 says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

———————
      Her benefits package is called “The Last Egg”.
      She better make it count.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Afternoon & chit :waves: What ya’ll talkin’ ’bout??? :popcorn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I got panched like I was 10 not too long ago. This dude tambout what is done in the dark will come to light etc…I said its light in the back of the sanctuary. I aint think my mama heard me.
      ——
      :dead: But really, I wonder does he see the kid outside of church.

luVn_liFe… says:

He dciKs down a new heaux everyother daY,They blow him til he :skeets:
      spits the :sperm: in a cup to save and put it in w/tky Baster :huh:

———————————————————————–
      Naw…
      Shoulders is too narcissistic to NOT skeet all up in a broad…

STILL can’t believe I liked his hoe-ish ass :wail:

#SomeoneComeHoldMe

MissHarlem says:

She need to sit all the way the fck down and pronto. And no sittin on a d!ck doesnt count :no:

Sandra what kind of where are they now/55+ over post is this?!!!!!!

Rosa looks like Adrienne BOSH up there w/the WhiTe linen pants and Bathing suit

Rosa has to use the kid she has to trap James. We all know there is dust and regret in her old azz uterus.

Miany says:

@Shay, KyCakes, Luvn, Coco and eveyone else talking bout the food in James’ beard……. He is 23 still young with it, prime age very legal and moldable. Prob aint got no sense of hygiene yet. He can offer me MONEY and I can offer him LIFE skills. James aint a total loss yet… Not until he gets his first groupie preggars. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

KYYYYYYYYY :chase: that fckn graviiiiiiiiii

HBD to my fellow LEOS :partyhat:

MzHArlem :wave:

@KYcaKeS STILL can’t believe I liked his hoe-ish ass :tape:

:hug:

@MIANY
      Prob aint got no sense of hygiene yet
      there certainly isnt ANY probably there :lol:

MissHarlem says:

LUVNNNNN :waves: heyyy hun

MissHarlem says:

We all know there is dust and regret in her old azz uterus.

^^^^ May I suggest we call the Orkin man?

They sharing just like regular folk if you ask me.

Mofos (M/F :chickenhead: ‘s) always want what the next has.

Just like if you date a regular dude, the next bish gone think he got it goin on and go after him. These jocks are dumb just like the groupies they go after.

It’s even to me :shrug: ION want no ball player, just like a real man doesn’t want no groupie :no:

KyCakes says:

James Harden is TWENNY THREE???????

:dead:

He need to get all them old pusscee clippings off his face then. It ages him.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Either my font is white or you bishes is blind :cuss: :tea:

:lol: @MissHarlem

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

HEY BOMB

KyCakes says:

Bomb aka Classy uterus aka 2 Cribz!!!

What up, guhl? :biggrin:

She ain’t talking to me “you bishes” :hahaha:

:waves: Hey Esq!

Caramel Rain says:

She looks pretty in the pic up top

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Keya :hugs:

Miany says:

Her benefits package is called “The Last Egg”.
      She better make it count.
      ^^ :lol:
      @WhoDat/ Nakeya…. Poor lil mixed baby. Mama only yt in the church… she KNOW her daddy in that church somewhere….HAD to have pieced it together by now.

BOMBSHELL!!! :wave:

KY ur are GROSSING ME OUT Today ;-|

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

KY :D

goat76 says:

She got that Karlie Redd swagg going on.

He need to get all them old pusscee clippings off his face then. It ages him.

:ghost:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS :rofl: Hey guhl thanks for the info you sent me the other day :hugs:

goat76 says: She got that Karlie Redd swagg going on.
      ~
      Hey GOAT :kiss: U mean Ancient like??

I am an avid basketball watcher and I PROMISE I thought dude was 27-28. I remma when he was in college and it seemed like eons ago? :shrug: DAYUM.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

LUVN :yahoo:

BOMB how them TWINS :pacifier: :pacifier:

KyCakes says:

@luVn Is it the gravi? Talking about James’ beard that resembles an overgrown Narnia bush?

What is it, exactly? :lol:

This ish up top is laughable to me :rofl:
      <–goes outta my way not to photo the kid or myself for the world to see, and these tramps just do too much IMB… How you explain to your kid why they got their pics floating around of a whole bball team and ish.

:chickenhead: ish…

KyCakes says:Is it the gravi? Talking about James’ beard that resembles an overgrown Narnia bush?

What is it, exactly

ALLa DAT! and the luub for DwigHT :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
      I would hope her momma told her. Shoot, bet money he stops by the house after hours and all that. Half way ass dad. Such a shame.

Esq, did you find the ‘potato sack’? :rofl:
      I think Carters or OshKosh makes them too :yes: They make diaper changing quick and easy :D

But really, I wonder does he see the kid outside of church.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont see why not. Cause when I say that is black Raleigh’s WORSETEST kept secret? Ask ANYBODY about Pastor Ronald Avery and I PROMISE that is going to come up.

Pastor Avery with his yt bm in the back of his church?
      Pastor Avery who used to work for the sherrif’s department…who has the out of wedlock kid?
      Pastor Avery with the biracial daughter? That is not by his wife?

Oh.

:warning: OMG!!!! i :pray: the baby recovers Quick and Tameka desnt flip :no:
      this must be a terrible Flashback

Half way ass dad
      :blink:
      What’s the backstory here? Post#?

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

goat76 says: She got that Karlie Redd swagg going on.
      ~
      Hey GOAT :kiss: U mean Ancient like??
      —————————
      Hey LuVn :kiss:

Yeah, she an Old Hoe *Joseline voice* :rofl:

She kills me when she go off on Karlie.

KyCakes says:

@luVn No, ma…I’ve lamented on my PAST love for Dwight…

He used to get my hotter than a June bride sitting bareback on a deep post stove, but no longer… *sigh*

I don’t like whorish boys…

Oh no LuvLife!

:pray: LORD, please work a miracle :pray:
      Amen!

We all know there is dust and regret in her old azz uterus.

^^^^ May I suggest we call the Orkin man?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Exterminate it :dead:

Sources tell TMZ, the accident occurred around 6 PM yesterday. Usher was not home at the time.

Here’s what we know … The child was playing in the pool with his aunt and saw a toy in the drain. He dove down to get the toy and his arm got stuck in the drain. The aunt immediately dove in to rescue him but couldn’t get his hand out. The maid then dove in and tried but was also unsuccessful.

The maid screamed for help. Two men working in the house came out, dove in and freed the boy. He was given CPR immediately and rushed to the hospital. Usher arrived and drove in the ambulance with his son.

5-year-old Usher Raymond V is the oldest of Usher’s two sons with ex-wife Tameka Raymond. We’re told Usher and Tameka are currently at the hospital.

Doctors have been running a series of tests and doctors say HE WILL be ok.

This is the second accident to strike a child in Usher’s family. Tameka’s 11-year-old son Kile from a previous relationship passed away last year from injuries sustained during a jet ski accident.
      LORD my Heart goes out to Tameka right now :no:

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Doctors have been running a series of tests and doctors say he’ll be ok.

LORD my Heart goes out to Tameka right now
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Read it earlier. It is so sad God. :pray:

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      OMG!!!! i the baby recovers Quick and Tameka desnt flip
      this must be a terrible Flashback
      ^^ omg… :pray: all prayers going out for the lil one, Usher and Tameka.

:wail:
      That is too much….glad the baby will be ok….

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMB how them TWINS :pacifier: :pacifier:

—————————————–

They’re good… been VERY active lately :D

Miany says:

omg thank god he will be fine. Thank god the auntie was quick to action.

Usher’s Son Hospitalized in ICU After Pool Accident — Usher’s son Usher Raymond V is in the ICU at an Atlanta hospital after a serious accident in the singer’s pool Monday, TMZ has learned.

Here’s what we know. The child was playing in the pool with his aunt and saw a toy in the drain. He dove down to get the toy and his arm got stuck in the drain. The aunt immediately dove in to the rescue him but couldn’t get his hand out. The maid then dove in and tried but was also unsuccessful.

Doctors have been running a series of tests and doctor’s say he’ll be ok.

This is the second accident to strike children in Usher’s family. Tameka’s 11-year-old son Kile from a previous relationship passed away last year from injuries sustained during a jet ski accident

MissHarlem says:

SON :2dance:

BOMB :waves:

I hope everything goes well with his son. Pool and children is not a game. You got to be ON them when they in the pool. Thats sad

MissHarlem says:

DUB :yes: please can someone put that puss out its misery. Somebody? Anybody?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS I found a store in Jersey

FuturedocDonte says:

Probably got all kinds crabs, lobsters, and scallops in that shat.
      ——————————————————————-

“Under the Sea….under the sea
      When the sardine
      Begin the beguine
      It’s music to me
      What do they got? A lot of sand
      We got a HOT crustacean band…”
      —-
      Fuggin :dead: yo

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Harlem where you been bew :hugs:

MissHarlem says:

Pool and children is not a game.You got to be ON them when they in the pool.
      ~
      Seems like just a freak accident,he got his arm stuck in a drain :(
      How terrifying. POOR kid :pray:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:pray: for Tameka Lord I cannot imagine what that call was like :no:

MissHarlem says: Any parents in here who have daughters that didnt get their period yet or just started check out HelloFlo (google it) they give your daughters care packages every month when their period comes. #helpful
      How COOl

MissHarlem says:

FAYYYLLLAAAA :hug: I got to text you the special request my mom wants to ask you. I was :dead:

BOMB good hun was on vacay for the bday and spent time with my fam in Miami. I see you doing well :danban:

VDot says:

I am glad Usher’s son will be okay. That chit is scary as fugg!

MissHarlem says:

LUVN the drains specifically always get children. I have been very leery about drains due to that damn 20/20 special years ago. Most of the accidents are freak accidents too

FuturedocDonte says:

:pray: for Tameka Lord I cannot imagine what that call was like
      —-
      Tameka gon be scared of water for the rest of her life :no:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      OMG!!!! i the baby recovers Quick and Tameka desnt flip
      this must be a terrible Flashback
      :shock:

:pray: for the fam. (especially Tameka) thats just too much :cry:

FuturedocDonte says:

Them pool drains is strong as shait yo. I remember back in the day when they used to tell babies not to sit on the ground in baby pools because they strong enough to suck out ur damn intestines… :no:

Ty says:

_________
      :cosign: :yes:

That is an awesome idea for the monthly kits. I wonder if they copyrighted the idea. That seems like a good business!
      ==========
      I just saw on zmt that Baby Wipes Howard’s wife, ex, got a black eye :shocked: and I shouldn’t be laughing :ashamed:
      ============
      Esq cool!

Fay :kiss: Hey honeybun! :dance: <–snake

FuturedocDonte says:

——————————————————————–
      Saw that chit on ‘1000 ways to die’

Me and my kid :eek: <————

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Uncovered ones are outlawed here in NC for exactly what you said. John Edwards defended a ground breaking case that made them against the law.

Valerie Lakey.

You gotta watch the hot tub drains too!

Good after noooon looooves… :nun:

Drive by font…

Just wanted to tell y’all i’m ill alive!!!

Got more paperwork to do… I will be back later in the weeeeek.

:nun:

:kiss:

KY I just want to say you’ve made me very sick with that gravie btw :lol:

:hurl:

:lol: @Razzle

coco creamy says:

a lot of women these days ain’t nuttin but ass and tits, there is nothing else about them… NOTHING , they have no value, substance, poise, chaste, NOTHING but ass and Tits. its got to very miserable to know you only ass and tits to any man you meet anf lay up with :no:

tintin1979 says:

is she black or latina.

Miany says:

@COCO CREAMY.. Yup… dayum shame. Got nothing to offer but your body, flaunt it to attract them and wonder why men use you for it and leave you….sad sad cycle

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:pray: for Tameka and Usher’s child

never even heard of this chick. Her daughter is cute tho!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

By the way, I am appalled and ashamed of what you ladies did to EJ last night. Yeah I saw you. I ain’t seent yall behave that terribly in a loooonnnnggg time. And that damn MisTaken The Black Mamba got the nerve to call herself a Lakers fan. I ain’t even speaking to her no mo after she done made me pee on myself talkin about him running with that fried chicken. Yall ain’t shat.

by Bird on Aug 6, 2013 at 1:15 pm
      ——
      Bird wait :hahaha: I KEEPS IT REAL . You see even Dub told the truf about MC. And I love the lakers like that! But I will not let EJ Antoinette destroy us with his shenanigans!! Death to the orca! Call me when he is a boy again!

Bootcampgirl says:

A terminally ill Pennsylvania 2-year-old, whose parents pushed their wedding up by a year to be sure he’d be alive to be part of it, died Monday.
      Y’all hear about this? I saw it on the news over the weekend, I thought he had two more weeks, how sad :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and I been in 4 meetings today. About to move from Mu 4th to my 5th. I saw y’all Helen Keller’d my email about the annoying queen getting fired yesterday :rolleyes: therefore making a sister have to slave even mo :(. Cicely Tyson trout mouth

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miany says:

@BOOTCAMP… just thinking bout a terminally ill 2 yo breaks my heart… that’s sad :(

Miany says:

:newpost:
      MissTaken.. not sure how I feel bout the queen gettin canned… :thinking: Id feel better bout it if they gave YOU a raise.

Shay_OH says:

Miany says:

23??? :shocked: What ‘chu talm ’bout Willis???
      :huh: