Morning Wood: Redaric Williams by Request

Redaric Williams

Loyal reader Bird requested today’s Morning Wood featuring model/actor Redaric Williams. The 32-year-old Michigan born, 6-foot-1 actor is also an author and musician. He is best known for his role as Tyler Michaelson on the daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless. Redaric has 7 siblings including his twin sister who is 1 minute older than him. In college he was given the nickname “Red”. Don’t get too excited about this one, ladies. There are rumors that he bats for the other team.

Note to you Baller Alert HAGS: I am not making this up.

Redaric Williams

Redaric Williams

Redaric Williams

Redaric Williams

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including shirtless shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces).

• Morning Wood: Eric Berry
  • Morning Wood: Tyson Beckford
  • Morning Wood: Ray Allen
  • Morning Wood: Stefan Williams

102 Responses to “Morning Wood: Redaric Williams by Request”

coco creamy says:

nice Booody and :coffee: oh and your lips looks very???? ummm ya they do ok :kona:

The Master Beta :D says:

Nice body & purrdy eyes

Why is @Bird requesting Gay Wood?

:chase:

he pretty though.

tipdagemini says:

hes cute but ummm i just read that usher & ceelos ex wives are going to be on the Atlanta version of Hollywood Exs. Im sure Usher is going to have a gag order in place so Tameka cant say sheeezzznieetttt (in my scrappy voice)

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Note to you Baller Alert HAGS: I am not making this up.

————————————————

I see Aunty saw my post yesterday :rofl: :tea:

Terrence Howard’s retarded gay brother.

Gigi26 says:

This cat looks like a super flame.

:rofl: At Sandra’s disclaimer!

Why is @Bird requesting Gay Wood?
      ————

puppylove says:

The pic with the towel :hunching:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Terrence Howard’s retarded gay brother.
      ——

Such A F'n Lady says:

I stopped working to log in just to say he’s sexy as hell on Y&R, :homo: or not.

Mornin’ all! :waves:

:warning: Bird, she did it!
      ==========
      *whispers* but why we gotta look at a nice looking one that bats for the other team :mad:

tipdagemini says:

:welcome:
      And if you are trying to Manufacture a Crisis, you’ve got to come better than that. *snickers*

puppylove says:

MsB2u says:

PRETTY EYES
      BUT I LIKE MY MEN CHOCOLATE

Colin Powell :shocked: Say it ain’t so :huh:

VDot says:

Boooooooo to Sugar Dack! :angry:

The only gay dack I wanna see is…. :thinking: Chit, no queen is coming to mind.

VDot says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Terrence Howard’s retarded gay brother.

:rofl: Terrence Wet Wipe Howard looks like he would have a gay brother. And alter ego :yes:

Why is @Bird requesting Gay Wood?

:dead:

which one a yall Sandra called a HAG?? :dead:

Anna says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

~~~~~
      I had to get use to him. I’m mad @ Y&R for giving him a daddy, and letting him die. :lol:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

he fine as hell but not my type. ion do pretty boys :nono: :tea:

Read the Write Up :rules

And good morning :kiss:

Isn’t baller alert another website? ION care enough to google though :tea:

which one a yall Sandra called a HAG?? :dead:

————————————-

I ain’t one to :gossip: but folks on the “other blog” was saying Aunty always making folks gay because she is :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

He foine! nice body and what not, but :thinking: he aint my type. :shrugs:

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including shirtless shots, to sandra @ sandrarose . com (remove spaces).

Also a couple showing off your duck, but in a classy way :tea:

tipdagemini says:

tipdagemini says:

_______

I would rather them have a reality show with all Ushers exs trying to move on with their lives from the hurt he has caused now that would be a crisis

GM Sr & ROSES!

Lady
      Bomb
      San
      GG
      Creamy
      Beta
      & anybody else i missed bc ion wanna scroll no mo

:waves: <—rainbow bandana to tuck in his jeans

The Master Beta :D says:

Why can’t niccas like Gucci Mane be gay ugh such a waste

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey this is Tyler from YnR. He is not gay! He wants Lily :stop:
      What’s that you said :cell: young and the restless is a soap? SHEDDUP! Phyllis gone wake up out that coma we just have Deem pray for her.. Until then KDub gone get her a check

which one a yall Sandra called a HAG?? :dead:

————————————-

Probably gay too! :eek: Why do gay people get mad if’n they get called gay. You gay, you gay :shrug: No biggie :no: Hell, I care not to know who’s sleeping with who–but they just gots to tell it. So :shrug: #iongetit

ion have no hope of aspirations to be shat today. let the phuckery begin. i gots some e-ville that need to escape my bawdy :twisted:

The Master Beta :D says:

Fay :waves:

tipdagemini says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

which one a yall Sandra called a HAG??

————————————-

I ain’t one to but folks on the “other blog” was saying Aunty always making folks gay because she is

Messy messy messy :rofl:

A.J. says:

In college he was given the nickname “Red”.
      :wtf: say what nah “Red.”

Good Morning Sandra!

Good Morning All!! It’s Friday and I don’t feel like creating a list! All yall tho. :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Why can’t niccas like Gucci Mane be gay ugh such a waste

:rofl: :cosign:

A.J. says:

Come on Claire Huxatbale!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey this is Tyler from YnR. He is not gay! He wants Lily :stop:

:hahaha: You nut! You haven’t pulled out your phone in a minute :lol:
      ===============
      TDMini, Chili could be on there :yes: But who else?!?! Oh Grace, but she’s Boringgggg

FAY FAY :hugs: Thank yew for my GOODIES :kiss:

so uhm who are the :gay: male posters besides Point Him Out? i can’t think :smack: #random

:pc: <—SR hard-typing
      H-A-G-S
      :pc: *press submit* :lol:

Waiting on a new post… :waiting:

kingstonn says:

ooooh, he’s a cutie! i approve. :yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

Come on Claire Huxatbale!
      ______________________________________

Yeah since Sandra wont give us a nail filing emote I went and found myself a gravi :wink:

@FAYLA

What’s up babe?
      :hugs:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Anna says:

_______________________________

:rofl: That was mean as hell now that I think about it.

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Fayla!!!!

FAY FAY :hugs: Thank yew for my GOODIES :kiss:

*whispers* Tell hubby that he can lick it offa yew :yes:
      ===============
      Fay, ‘they said’ a few :tea:

A.J. says:

@Fayla, I am. Sup?

:eek:
      Bomb u got that already??

———————————

:yes: :D

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Him sassy…sweet or not… :shrug: I aint got to fuks him to look at him so nice body dude. :tea:

kingstonn says:

@ MANuel
      explain why you are in a Morning Wood post hating. :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: @AJ

Why does his name make me think “rhetoric” SMDH :no:

A.J. says:

:hi: @AJ

Why does his name make me think “rhetoric” SMDH
      That’s what I thought also! How are you this morning?

@KINGSTON
      “@ MANuel
      explain why you are in a Morning Wood post hating. ”

You know Sandra phuck over us on Fridays. Give us one post and dip out till the afternoon and chit.

But I ain’t hatin. He reppin for all the retarded gays out there. He a trail blazer.

What yo’ sexy azz been up to tho? Im comin thru ur city soon.

The Pearl! says:

@AJ — I’m cool as a fan and glad as hayell it’s Friday! You alright?

A.J. says:

@AJ — I’m cool as a fan and glad as hayell it’s Friday! You alright?
      Im real good. Just gettin this work done so I can cut out of this office before traffic.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:warning: REAL CRISIS :warning: I can’t find a dress for my shower next weekend :wail: HELP ME!!!! :pray:

The Pearl! says:

@AJ — I hear ya…is there a new post? It got real quiet in here!

Gigi26 says:

@MAN:

Colin Powell is scared shytless now his wife done found out about the fb shyt he was doing…Word is his wife don’t play :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

:hi: FAY!

MsB2u says:

Fayla
      :hi:

@GIGI
      “Colin Powell is scared shytless now his wife done found out about the fb shyt he was doing…Word is his wife don’t play
      ________________________

Dude has a hawt body!

———————————–

When these married dudes gonna learn about mackin’ on FB & Twitta :facepalm:

kingstonn says:

@ Manuel
      darn. and I’m flying out to NYC tmrw to apt search/job hunt. *snaps fingers*

anyways… so this dude is repping for you and your crew eh? cool. :lol:

Whang Bam thank yew ma’am :hugs:

ChanAintShyt says:

Hello lovelies,

Today is a great day to not be shyt. Oh where shall I begin?

Gigi26 says:

And how old is Colin Powell’s azz to be doing that pillow talk shyt on the fb any damn ways?! Don’t he got some grandkids to play with?

:no: SMH

That Romanian hoe is about to get OFF’D :tea:

AJ

just curious to get feedback from a gay man his stance on gay marriage. my female gay friend is against it even though she’s hardcore gay. she believes in civil unions but not marriage. what say u? :popcorn:

Bomb you’re welcome! :hug: it was truly my pleasure, thank you for choosing :whip: finity for your guests. i’m truly honored.

DTTS :hug: thank u for suggesting it.

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Gigi
      Chan

Um..NOT Colin Powell? Say it aint soooo :wail:

Deets? :popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I gotta text asking for a MANUFACTURED CRISIS, so here goes:
      Lil EJ Johnson Jr. is getting a reality show and he is looking for a man
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 2, 2013 at 10:33 am
      ———
      Since we on the topic…
      GAWD knows I love Magic and The Lakers but this monstrosity here is about to shame is if we let him. I deny your entrance into the fold.

A.J. says:

MsB!
      Whangs n Thangs :waves: Where you been?!

Taken

I deny your entrance into the fold.

why must i cry? :crying: :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

CONGRATS DIMPZ :cheers:
      I know I am late :lol: Work with a sister I been busy. These folks must not know its Friday! Geesh

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Chan, Whang, GiGi! Happy Friday!

A.J. says:

AJ

I do not believe in it and uninterested. I don’t even need a civil union; im only interested in deeds/titles.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS :hug: thank u for suggesting

———————————–

:bow: Thank yew

mzwhang90210 says:

@A.J. & FayFay (hey..that rhymed!) :hahaha:
      I’ve been workin..and trynna take care of 4 pups.
      <~~~ Thats one of em in my gravi. Lil bad butt.

Hope errythang is fine w/y'all & thanks for axin!

Anna says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey this is Tyler from YnR. He is not gay! He wants Lily
      What’s that you said young and the restless is a soap? SHEDDUP! Phyllis gone wake up out that coma we just have Deem pray for her..
      ~~~~~~~~
      Before Summer(the season, not her daughter)got here, we knew she was leaving. She will be recasted.

A.J. says:

@A.J. & FayFay (hey..that rhymed!) :hahaha:
      I’ve been workin..and trynna take care of 4 pups.
      <~~~ Thats one of em in my gravi. Lil bad butt.

Hope errythang is fine w/y'all & thanks for axin!
      Never better over here. Congrats on da chirren and stuff.

mzwhang90210 says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:What channel is he going to be on Animal planet … The Bachelor Sea Lion Edition?
      This mayyyyyy..be my last timeeeee oh this mayyyy be my last timeee..this mayyyyy be my last time…may be my last time..I dunnoooooooooo :ghost:

:waves: Pearllllllll

@KINGSTON

NY is beautiful babe. You will love it.

:stop: This nigga ain’t reppin nothin for no crew of mine.

The Pearl! says:

Since we on the topic…
      ———-
      Lord! Take me Noooooooooooow! (In my Jada voice) Taken, you’re a fool!!!! :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

NY is beautiful babe. You will love it.

——————————————

:yes: Probably the only time I may EVER agree with MAN but I :love: my state… It’s GORG!!!!!

AJ

:fistbump:

Gigi26 says:

:waves: Whang and Pearl!!

I am disappointed in Brother Powell, he made it out the Bush Admin unscathed. Now this. At the hands of a filthy sprite bish.

:no:

Hey, gay or not the boy fine. I enjoy looking at a thing of beauty. Thanks Sandy!