No Muslim Parking Signs in Shopping Center Across from Mosque

No Muslim Parking Signs

Is this still America, the land of the free?

From MSN NOW:

The Westview Shopping Center is across the street from the El Farouq Mosque in a Houston neighborhood. Some worshippers have been known to park in the shopping center’s lot while attending services at the mosque, but it seems like the shopping center could’ve handled the situation a little more delicately. Several “No Muslim Parking” signs were posted on Westview’s property, leaving worshippers feeling unnerved and upset. “I feel sorry for the person who wrote it,” Ahmed Hassan said. “Obviously he has a lot of hate.” None of Westview’s management or staff would take credit (or blame) for the signs. Shopping center owner Steve Kwon says he plans to remove the offensive signs — and any cars he says shouldn’t be parked in his lot.

• Eagles WR: “I Will Fight Every N*gger Here”
  • 11-year-old girl runs away from home to avoid arranged marriage; “I’d rather kill myself”
  • Female Inmates Sterilized in California Prisons
  • LeBron/Vogue controversy: The ‘Ape’ issue just won’t go away

111 Responses to “No Muslim Parking Signs in Shopping Center Across from Mosque”

The Master Beta :D says:

A mess :tea:

:facepalm: shyt is getting worse and worse

Is this still America, the land of the free?
      _______________________—

Biggest Lie ever told :tea:

Carrington says:

I think, and suspect that you do as well, Sandra Mae – that the err was from the dummy who made the note who didn’t know the difference between a mosque & a Muslim.

In this case, I suspect they don’t want the people going to the MOSQUE taking up the parking spots for THEIR customers.

KyCakes says:

Couldn’t say ‘no mosque parking’ huh?

Fukkin YT people :tea:

#TheRevolutionWillNotBeTelevised

Miany says:

“No Muslim Parking” signs were posted on Westview’s property
      ^^ dumb azz ignorant fuggs…
      clearly they would have been just fine with a sign that reads:
      1. Private property all unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense
      2. Parking lot is for shoppin center patrons only, all unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense
      3. No Mosque parking <~~~~may be crass but not discriminatory.

datsmdubya2u says:

Gawd these white debils can’t contain it!!!!

what’s wrong with a sign that says “Westview Shopping Center Parking Only. All Other Will Be Towed”

They white majority is in their death throes and straight spazzin out!

Ty says:

Did they have to do all that :rolleyes: Why not a “customers only” sign? Folks be asking for bs :nono:

datsmdubya2u says:

In Good News

Judge Rules NYC’s STOP AND FRISK UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!

:party:

why is essence atkins doing all of these straight to dvd movies??

From downstairs: Beta Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

Steve KWON says he plans to remove the offensive signs — and any cars he says shouldn’t be parked in his lot.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Steve’s Asian azz know he wrote them gatdayum signs. GTFOH Steve.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Razz where the hell else she gon get a check from :shrug:

Miany says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
      why is essence atkins doing all of these straight to dvd movies??
      ^^ yeeen know??? That’s her and Reagan Gomez lil niche’ right thurrr!!
      Them chicks is the headliners on all black Netflix Blockbuster debuts

How they know who is Muslim or not?

GellySammich says:

=/ Patron Parking Only was too easy huh

Seriously
      Our Good Lord Just needs to come and SAVE those that he’s gonna save
      :facepalm:

ALSO Sandra did you see the Mayor asked Donnie Mcklurkin to witHdraw from a MLK celebration\concert :tea:

LuVnnnnnnnnnn :kiss:

lyric says:

Ok no Muslim parking?? Seriously! This could have been done so much better. The sign sounds ignorant in more ways than one. The sign could have simply said Customer Parking Only.

Ty says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

why is essence atkins doing all of these straight to dvd movies??
      What else is she going to do :shrug: The WB is gone and she pissed off Tyler Perry talking about Her Dryness (kimmy cakes) :coffee:

The Master Beta :D says:

Pumpkin :hug: what I do :lol: P

Miany says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      How they know who is Muslim or not?
      ^^ usually they have someone watching the parking lot and they call the tow truck company the minute they see you cross the street, walk into the building, etc.

why is essence atkins doing all of these straight to dvd movies??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cause that is all she know. All of her movies since 2001 have been straight to DVD.

This is not me trying to slay her pollywog looking self either. Its fact.

:wave:
      TY
      BETA
      PUMPKIN maMa :happy: Hows lil Pumpkin??

Miany says:

^^ no…what’s the story on that??

How they know who is Muslim or not?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

B/c Chevy’s just SPEAK Muslim…you are Catholic if you drive a Dodge and its in that lot? I mean REALLY. The whole thing done pist me off. :no:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Some folks are ignorant as all hell. SMH

lyric says:

This is off topic but it really is a serious question. How can you be short but have long legs??

Ty says:

Luvbug :happy:

@ Beta why is your gravi wearing Missy wig from Catfish :crying:

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn :waves:
      vn

Miany says:

^^ no…what’s the story on that??
      ~
      ~
      :gay: Testimonial

This is not me trying to slay her pollywog looking self either. Its fact.
      —————-
      COT DAMN!!! :wail:

What was the name of that show???

The Master Beta :D says:

Omg typos stupid tablet :mad: s

datsmdubya2u says:

why is essence atkins doing all of these straight to dvd movies??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not me trying to slay her pollywog looking self either. Its fact.

she’s still cute to me i saw her on the bill belamy show..not funny

Ty says:

lyric says:

Did u get your knees done :shrug:

She said that bish look like Binyah Binyah!!! :wail:

The Master Beta :D says:

:lol: Ty:

JMO says:

I can’t really tell but is that sign taped on a cardboard box … thats taped to a fence? :blink:

Maybe they should rent out parking spots to generate more revenue …. with their broke azzes smh :no:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ whodat

I mean the show is not funny

JMO says:

Or ask the city to do a pay to park thing there.

Miany says:

oh i think she also plays on ‘are we there yet’

lyric says:

@Ty no not me. I seen this person at my job who was short like me (5’2) but had legs so long it looked funny.

JMO says:

lyric says:

_________________________________________

:think: Have a mini torso??

lyric says:

~
      ~
      :blink:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @Ty

I’ll answer you, Lyric (@Ty go to the :kona: )

It’s just how some are built..some have long toros, some have long legs…some folk just got long limbs…

datsmdubya2u says:

I guess nobody cares about Stop and Frisk…

:cry:

Ty says:

lyric says:

oH :ashamed:

datsmdubya2u says:

I’ll be glad when Hillary Gets in there so dese YTfolk will calm the fugg down

Ty says:

lyric says:

———–
      I know someone who is shaped like this… and have the nerve to have a fatty too :rolleyes:

lyric says:

I’ve never seen anything quite like that before she just looked out of proportion

KyCakes says:

datsmdubya2u says:

I guess nobody cares about Stop and Frisk…
      ——————————————————————-
      Hehe..I care….I’m glad the judge ruled it was unconstitutional, but she didn’t call for an immediate halt to the practice…

So it’s still happening and will until it’s struck down…

Ty says:

@ JMO :hug:

@ Dats…we care but they aren’t going to stop :coffee: The NYPD are an organized crime unit in itself :spank:

@ LuVy BUSY AS HEYULL :wail:

@ Jen what happened?

Miany says:

@datsmdubya2u….im more concerned with how these laws even get brainstorming time…like seriously folk just elect straight dumb azzez to represent us.

JMO says:

@datsmdubya2u I got confused when I read “Frisk” and saw your pic

:ashamed:

MissHarlem says:

DAT I do and glad it was deemed as unconstitutional. The stop and frisk was so unfair that even some white people had to cry foul on how ridiculous

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Harlem hell yeah cuz you know how frequently ninjas get stopped in the rotten apple for just Walking while Black :eek:

Ty says:

Dead Prez
      Mind Sex on Pandora :headphones:

Damn we need a good throwback concert :danban:

MissHarlem says:

Oh and on this post. Chit is beyond stupid. I cant even go there with the foolishness.

She said that bish look like Binyah Binyah!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And DO look just like that. She was so dayum distracting in Preacher’s Kid….which was WHAT? A STRAIGHT TO DVD MOVIE.

I aint known her to be in nothing since “How High” and “Deliver Us From Eva” that wasnt straight to DVD. And hell I aint eem know Are We There Yet was still on til about a month ago. I had literally LOST TBS on my TV. They changed our line up for DiweckTeebee customers and I was like “oh so THAT is where TBS is now…” and that show was on. 1 a.m. at night. I couldnt sleep.

MissHarlem says:

PM people was stopped by a school with a bookbag on with books in it and was stopped and frisked :mad: REALLY?!! NYPD is one gang that is on one so its gonna continue

datsmdubya2u says:

@Miany

Miany says:

That’s because black and latino and progressive voters in general get straight hyped to vote in the Presidential elections but don’t vote for the unglamorous mid term and local elections…the white base turns out and gets their people into key state and local offices so that’s how you get dumb laws like “Stop and Frisk” and “Stand your Ground” put into law and then we get Trayvon Martin and wonder why shid ain’t fair… State and Local laws have more impact on the average citizens life that federal laws..that’s why it’s important to study the issues and vote every election no matter how small it seem… *endrant*

^^^ :thankyou: I been fonting this since 08

KyCakes says:

@Razzle I’ve been bored since 8:15…

I love my job and the people I support (and the money)but if I look for another job, I may actually have to do work… :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

New Post please Sandra something juicy :yawn:

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

I love your font :love:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ GA Y.O.U. Juicy :lick: How you been Georgia Peach?

KyCakes says:

Mammary aka Milky! :hi: :lol:

@ Harlem Shaker you think Weiner really stand a chance? :thinking:

that’s how you get dumb laws like “Stop and Frisk” and “Stand your Ground”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      PAH-REACH

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

What ya’ll ratchet azzez talkin’ ’bout??? :popcorn:

MissHarlem says:

PM :rofl: hell nah but he gonna try. Im still waiting on a candidate to move me and so far nathan and I def read up on it daily (cept the weekends). I got less than a month to figure it out. I havent missed an election so either way someone “worthy” will get my vote.

You and ur tribe :rofl: How are you Bomb-inos? :hug:

MissHarlem says:

BOMB we are rather dry (no Kim K) in this post. We was (and by we mainly me) ratchet in the last post

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

You and ur tribe :rofl: How are you Bomb-inos? :hug:

———————————————

Oh werd… well if its good :hugs: if not fugg all ya’ll heffas :tea:

We’re good… :D

Milky says:

:hi: @cake cake cake

KyCakes says:

—————————————————————–
      I was just about to reply that all the foolishness & fukkery was downstairs

MissHarlem says:

PM I never thought I would see a day where I would give Mike Bloomberg his props but he gets it from me. Sure he has done things that make me want to punch him is his throat real quick but looking at the bigger picture he did his job.

KyCakes says:

Milky says:

:hi: @cake cake cake
      —————————————————————
      :wail: I miss Naija

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

——————————————–

:rofl: Oh Ok :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

She said that bish look like Binyah Binyah!!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*********

she got this movie that in redbox movie that i rented but I couldnt get past the first 30 mins. It got that Zariah from Parent Hood and Eva Pigford and that dude that played Simwell on Soul Food.

She was in A Haunted House also :tea: #youcare

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

KyCakes says:

—————————————————————–
      I was just about to reply that all the foolishness & fukkery was downstairs

——————————————————-

Foolishness & Fuggery yew say???? RECAP PLEASE!!!! :popcorn:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Harlem not even Christine Quinn (sp)?

Caramel Rain says:

**********

:thumbsup:
      We be sleep tho :zzz:

Milky says:

@bomb how many weeks left? :kiss:

Toni Braxton’s financial woes have made headlines over the years, but now Star can reveal the situation is so bad that Toni is bunking with her sister Tamar. “Toni is so broke that she couldn’t even come up with rent money,” says a source. “Toni has relied heavily on Tamar to take are of her financially – Tamar pretty much saved Toni from being homeless.”
      “Toni feels like a loser – she’s definitely at rock bottom,” whispers the insider. “She’s so desperate for money that she’s hoping to write a tell-all book about her life and get a large advance.”

:tea: WEll DAMN what about her touring proceeds :phew:

GAGIRL87 says:

Pumpkins hey sessy :kiss: :hug: I celebrated my b day this past Saturday turnt up lol other than nothing babes? and you?

PumpkinsMama says:

Awwwwwww Happy Belated Boo :kiss: Meh aint nuttin goin on, supposed to be doin my damn homework :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Milky says:

@bomb how many weeks left? :kiss:

————————————

9 weeks officially!!!! Unofficially hopefully 4-6weeks!!! :yahoo:

MissHarlem says:

PM she is ok but something about her doesnt sit right with me and Im diggin as to why but she is also my back up if no other candidate does it. I read something last week bout what she wanted to pass to the Senate and had me give her a side eye. Im half sleep so brain on stand by lol

datsmdubya2u says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Wow…just wow…

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:Milky says:
      @bomb how many weeks left?
      9 weeks officially!!!! Unofficially hopefully 4-6weeks!!!
      ~
      ~
      :party:

Miany says:

^^^ :thinking: i kinda believe parts of this PARTS of it :( cuz I see she done sold off the catalog…. :no: Toni know she aitn gone get no hits like them old hits so if she sold em u know she was desperate.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————————

Maybe she should have listened to Oprah and not buy that Gucci flatware :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

luVn_liFe… says

the ship has sailed on her life being juicy enough for a large advance.. she can write and e book and put it on amamzon and see what happens

@MIANY
      Its terrible,but DAMN she was in VEGAS for over a year,DANG she done spent up that CasH :no:

EEh what do I Know?

~
      ~
      ~
      I’m a former friend of “PROMISE B MAE” and yes she is pregnant by Stevie. They have been keeping this on the low for a minute. Up until the whole marriage thing with him and Joseline they have been seriously beefing, so she told me about a week ago that she will be having an abortion if he doesn’t get his isht together and stop keeping her a secret for TV purposes and because of Joseline. Long story short she changed her number, and since then I ran into Stevie and of course he asked about her and whether or not I had her new number, so we began to talk and I slipped up and told him about the abortion. After she sent the screen shot she called me to see if i received it and to ask me if i told Stevie because only a few people know. I admitted it and the convo got real heated, words were exchanged and it got real ugly so, if that’s how she feel this is how I feel. F**k that b***h her secret is no longer safe with me.
      :facepalm:
      Triff HeauXs :no:

MissHarlem says:

BOMB :chase: you beat me to it!! Folks was all in an uproar when Oprah said it but she was keepin it real with her. Over here writing checks your ass cant cash. I believe most of it. Tamar at one point didnt ask for a check while she was singing back up.

KyCakes says:

Would all you heffas please report to the post upstairs….

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

————————————————-

:fistbump: She just needs to call Babyface and L.A. Reid and see if she can pull a J.LO type comeback :shrug:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bomb AND Harlem but how on her show she was buying ANOTHER massive crib? Ppl be doin thee most for TV :tea:

Miany says:

@Luvn.. she prob had to give what money she collected back… everybody on them vegas shows sued her…

Anywayz who is the chick they talkin bout???? Ion believe it…why would Steebie be hiding heauxz for the show…his whole character is based on heauxz aint it??

Miany says:

@bomb…she is currently on tour with Baby face :tea:
      Typa shiiid Hoseline will never say.

:newpost: RUDE heffas aint said a DAMN WORD!

Toni feels like a loser
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Her and her Gucci silverware is tho. Dont get me started on this dumb arse dummy. It can happen to anybody. Okay. It happened to alot of LaFace artists. Okay. BUT TWICE? In 10-15 years?

Unbreak your financial history bish.