Obama Eases Mandatory Prison Sentences for Drug Offenders

Obama Eases Prison Sentences for Drug Offenders

The Obama administration plans to ease mandatory prison sentences for convicted drug dealers. The new policy will benefit black drug offenders who are disproportionately affected by the mandatory sentences.

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. made the announcement Monday as part of a comprehensive prison reform package to reduce prison sentences for elderly, nonviolent inmates whose drug offenses are not gang-related or part of a large-scale drug operation (such as Black Mafia Family).

Interestingly enough, President Obama was an avid drug user in his college days.

Obama Eases Prison Sentences for Drug Offenders

“We must face the reality that, as it stands, our system is, in too many ways, broken,” Holder said. “And with an outsized, unnecessarily large prison population, we need to ensure that incarceration is used to punish, to deter and to rehabilitate — not merely to warehouse and to forget.”

“A vicious cycle of poverty, criminality and incarceration traps too many Americans and weakens too many communities,” Holder said Monday. (Excerpts of his ­prepared remarks were provided Sunday to The Washington Post.) He added that “many aspects of our criminal justice system may actually exacerbate these problems rather than alleviate them.”

It is clear that “too many Americans go to too many prisons for far too long and for no truly good law enforcement reason,” Holder said. “We cannot simply prosecute or incarcerate our way to becoming a safer nation,” he added later in the speech.

• Barack Obama Gettin’ High
  • If Obama Can Smoke Pot and Still Be Elected President, Why Can’t Phelps Keep His Medals?
  • Obama forgets where he met his wife (he sure is forgetful)
  • Jo Jo Simmons busted for smoking medical marijuana

172 Responses to “Obama Eases Mandatory Prison Sentences for Drug Offenders”

Unshakable says:

Good! Hopefully, this will also encourage rehabilitation instead of punishment. :think:

Welp I applaud Holder for this :applause: They should legalize weed, like seriously :tea:

Weed never hurt nobody :tea:

GaGirl
      SMonae
      Jenie
      Gigi
      DivaRo
      BadFlu
      LSLH
      Bombshell
      Mammary (her sr gubment name is Milky)
      FayFay
      Ty
      KyCakes
      OTB
      PumpkinPatch
      Apparition
      MzDimpz
      And all other new/og roses
      And of course, Auntie Sandrita :hug:

@Jenie…..I’ll tell you what! I beg to differ regarding post numma 3. The sight of weed lips on a dude hurt my feelings and my eyes. Guhl, be having the audacity to speak to a chic and lips looking like a chow’s tongue. Be like —-> :blink:

Good, but does this effect the individual states or is this just for Federal prisons? I’m going to have to read up on it.

——
      :rofl: Hey boo!

I’m thinking Federal :thinking: this is why it’s important to vote in your local elections :tea:

Ty says:

Interestingly enough, President Obama was an avid drug user in his college days
      _________
      Aunite how do u know he didnt have glaucoma :shrug:

*cues Jadakiss Why*
      Why they stop letting brothers get degrees in jail :headphones:

Cubarican says:

:hi: unshake!

Cubarican says:

Maybe this will free up room in prisons for violent offenders to actually stay in for their whole sentence.

By the way, I think that is a cigarette that Prezzy Prez is smoking. I’d guess he has partaken of the chronic, but I just don’t think that’s a spliff. It looks like a Camel.

datsmdubya2u says:

who photo shopped that joint? :rofl:

Cubarican says:

like these Cottdam YT pedophiles…

MsB2u says:

That’s great Do Your Thing Obama

That blunt looks photoshoped like hell though.. :think:

It almost looks as big as the cigarette in Undercover Brother :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

Great! If only this was at the state level. If you have enough drugs to be prosecuted @ the Fed level then you in awhole nother ball game. :no:

Now, what about tougher sentences for sex crimes? I’ll wait :waiting:

Weed never hurt nobody :tea:

Natral from da ground!!!!!.. :smoke: :blunt:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Unshake :hugs:

@Razzle Dazzle,

Guhl, I’m fa serious. And you know what else? They love to eat every/anything in sight. I memmas when my fam used to get they food stamps and we would get name brand stuff, right? Chile, tell me why by the end of the SAME night, the Frigidaire looked like Mother Hubbard’s cupboard? Go to the freezer, and it’s the same thing. And when you question yo weed-smoking kinfolk, they bust out in this hyena-like, hysteric laughter….cuz when you high, everything funny.

Me: Who did this….who ate all da cereals?
      Weed Smokin Kinfolk: We ain’t do nothing, we ‘on know nothing..we high

Me: Who left the booty ends of the bread?
      Weed Smokin Kinfolk: We ‘on know…we ain’t do nothing….we high

Me: :blink: and :cuss:

Diva says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

So my 18 y/o aunt cant leave the state cause they’re (Mickey D’s) is investigating 5K going missing from her drawer the entire time she worked there…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She going unda da jail!

naw she not goin to jail Mcdonalds want their money back..Deferred Adjudication with Restitution and a fine.. but good luck getting a job after that po thang
      ———-
      Nah, ain’t no po thang… She did that shat to herself trying to be bad… idk if I told y’all she fugged up almost 15K in scholarships… had me pissed for her… Like how you do that?? All you gotta do is turn in your work and show up!!

Ty says:

Cubarican says:

U talking about Lindsey Lohan huh :rofl:

@ Bird. Pres. to cool for a Camel….he had glaucoma and was self medicating :yes:

:crying:

Ty says:

It is photoshopped :crying:

Auntie why u trying to give the Pres. a habit :rofl:

@ Shake hey hun :happy:

@Razzle Dazzle,

Me: Who did this….who ate all da cereals?
      Weed Smokin Kinfolk: We ain’t do nothing, we ‘on know nothing..we high

Me: Who left the booty ends of the bread?
      Weed Smokin Kinfolk: We ‘on know…we ain’t do nothing….we high

Me: and
      ———–
      :rofl: yes :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

********************************

True dat.

@Ty,

Who.or.what.is.that.in.your.gravi? Looks related to that sprite character Martin used to play. The one who said,

“I’m outta control, you’re outta control, we’re all outta control!” :rofl:

Dr. Sanjay Gupta came out this weekend on CNN dot com and said weed is not bad and he is sorry he said so

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

MsTake, SETTLE DOWN, SETTLE DOWN I know that story touched a nerve, got you all froggy, but you never told us that how you metcho hubby!
      #ikidikid
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 12, 2013 at 4:11 pm
      ————–_
      *runs around in a panic*. :woohoo:
      You must have seen our wedding on Cheaters :huh:

@Ty,

“I’m outta control, you’re outta control, we’re all outta control!”
      ———
      Baby that’s Dave Chappelle :rofl:

Ty says:

Thats Dave Chappelle with Bey’s haircut :rofl:

Need to change it :pc:

Weed never hurt nobody :tea:

Natral from da ground!!!!!.. :smoke: :blunt:

why foe come yaw teasin meh?? :crying:

*looks for Scrappy’s rehab center*

Unshakable says:

Hopefully, this will not only lower the recidivism rate, but also help our colored youth to walk the straight and narrow. Those who have fallen by the wayside will have another chance.

Ty says:

Thats Dave Chappelle with Bey’s haircut :rofl:

Need to change it

:rofl: baby i was ROLLIN when i saw that pic. i gave up on the interwebs when i seent it! :hug:

Dr. Sanjay Gupta
      ————
      After I read Sanjay all I heard in my head was “SANJAY AND CRAAAAAIG!!!!” :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

I swear teenagers and ppl in their early 20s have always done some dumb stuff but these kids today it’s a serious problem..they say that all the brain waves and signals are not completely hooked up to control impulsiveness and rational thinking at that age and that the chemicals and hormones in our food today are exacerbating that and delaying maturity in our children..

Im starting to believe that..my 20 cousin just got fired from a job paying 21 an hour during her 1st week in training cause she was late b/c she didn’t have no gas. she said she didn’t want nobody to know she spent the money her mama gave her..she rather get fired.. :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

Unshake saved all the good funnies for later in the day…

I :love: you

Unshakable says:

@RazzleDazzle – motha, clutch the pearls and tweak my nipples! I declare!

@Ty – Regarding these gravis….don’t go from the skillet to da fryin pan nah! :hahaha:

@FayFay – I love your hair! Is that a twist out? Nosey folk such as myself wanna know! :think:

Cubarican says:

I saw! I love me some Sanjay. I want to watch the special on it.

———-
      HOW IN THE ENTIRE FAWK YOU GET FIRED FROM A 21/HR YOB??? :blink:

You know what I would do with a job like that?! Simple lil girl. :no:

Ty says:

Fay :hug: Imma send that email tonight blame my mind

@ Shake Imma match VA’s gravi with Wayne’s :crying:

@Ky,

I love you too doll face! You know my sr family makes my day!

(Quiet as it’s kept, I am also secretly jealous of my bigger bosomed kinfolk, but we’ll save that sordid tale of the South for another day!)

Ty says:

Heffa is that douche :crying:

Cubarican says:

They love to eat every/anything in sight.
      _____________________________

@unshake. That story reminds me of when Katt Williams was like its not cool to eat up all your baby’s cereal, talkin about the insergants did it.

She wasn’t ready for no responsibility… On that note…

I have to go get my mini me from school… I pray my baby will have common sense when he gets in his fonky teen and early 20 years :pray:

MissHarlem says:

Avid drug user?!! :rofl: unless you in a cypha with him then ok. Nevermind :kona:

@Ty Why yes. Yes it is… :lol:

Unshake

:ashamed: thx bewskittle

it’s actually a flat-twist-out that i bantu-knotted on the ends. it’s my new go to style chile! :woohoo:

@Ky,

I love you too doll face! You know my sr family makes my day!

——————————————————————–
      Don’t even be jelly…You get to avoid the double black eyes iffin you should ever have to break into a run and I swear last night, I finally slept w/o my bra on; woke up and my right tidday was in my armpit…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey yall!! They really had me working today….I wish it was September already so I can stay home. Anyway, did yall see that Steebie is having a baby….but not with Jose? hahahahah If yall already saw it then ok I’m late. Oh and Heeeyyy everyone!

@Ty – *In my Nettie voice* Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyy? Wwwhhhhyyyyyyyyy

I personally think they need to leave weed-smoking folk alone. Herbal spirits is not my forte, but iffin these folk ain’t botherin nobody or giving it to minors, then what’s the prollem ill?

I am more concerned about alcohol (which is legal at 21) than weed. How many peepa do you know who get caught up in the following:

Herbally-intoxicated manslaughter
      Driving under the herbal influence
      Can’t walk a straight line after smoking
      Can’t say their alphabets after smoking
      Become grossly uninhibited after smoking?

Personally, I dunno of anyone who has ever been convicted of any sucha thangs. :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@KY Why is that in Summers Eve in your gravi!?

KyCakes says:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

Ky!

:ghost:

*takes away yo gravi privileges* :rofl:
      ——————————————————————-
      Hmmph acting like you’ve never had a ‘not so fresh’ day…

On a related note, I was standing behind this little girl in family dollar. She had a douche on her hand. I told her “you know you shouldn’t use those, right?” and proceeded to school her and about two other females on the dangers of squirting vinegar and water up your Narnia….

It’s amazing how many Women don’t realize how unhealthy that is….

@ Razzle

HOW IN THE ENTIRE FAWK YOU GET FIRED FROM A 21/HR YOB??? :blink:

You know what I would do with a job like that?! Simple lil girl.

—————–

A UNION JOB!!!! She was late twice…they warned her then she did it again 2 DAYS later!!!! It was zero tolerance in training. Im like i can’t I can’t with you..i would have bought you some gas.. she tombout she don’t want nobody fussing at her..so she didn’t ask..i hung up on her azz

Unshakable says:

@Ky – in the :kona: and move expeditiously!

Guhl, my breast won’t even sashay over to my armpit….matta fact, my breasts are just like one of those Canadian bobbies that stand guard those buildings. Guhl, even if I paid them to do some Burlesque, they be like…nope! :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@KY Why is that in Summers Eve in your gravi!?
      ——————————————————————–
      It was actually in relation to the Chris Brown post…cause that ninja is a douche pure and simple….

I done went OFF on dude before for getting blazed and eating up my kids snacks? SO WHAT if HE purchased them. They wont for you. What if lil bit wake up in the middle of the night wanting one of those oatmeal cakes you SAID WAS FOR HER??? And you done satcho azz up here and ate the whole box.

:chase: Getcho high azz out my kitchen!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

i hung up on her azz
      ——
      In my head I see you looking at the phone liek she had 6 heads and slamming it down super hard and dropping a f bomb

Unshakable says:

@Ky – Memma massengil and those commercials of that spryte woman walkin on the beach?

Memma when females used to douche using that plastic applicator and some vinegar/water?

douche throwbacks :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Unshake :ashamed:

At least it’s not a gravi of ‘the red water bag with a white tube hanging over the shower rod’

Smonae says:

:clap: for :obama:

That was some bs anyways

@WhoDat,

Guhl, ain’t that the truth! Be done drank up all the Kool-Aid, even using up all the excra sugar packets that be in the junk drawer. Be like, “What is wrong wictch?”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@KY Why is that in Summers Eve in your gravi!?
      ——————————————————————–
      ——
      He is. Ugh, I see I need to be in here all day… damn job, have me doing work. Humph

douche throwbacks :rofl:
      ————————————————————–
      I remember the Mom and Daughter sitting side by side in the grass…

Daughter: Mom have you ever felt…not so fresh
      Mom: *chuckle* Yes hon, I have… *rubs her arm*

Fade into Summer’s Eve commercial

Smonae says:

Unshakable :hugs:

@Nakey

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

i hung up on her azz
      ——
      In my head I see you looking at the phone like she had 6 heads and slamming it down super hard and dropping a f bomb

My vision blurred and i got dizzy…this is a place it is almost impossible to get on at. She thinks she gonna get another job like that.. so she gonna hafta learn the hard way

@Ky,

OMG!!! I was finna type that….get outta my head, home skillet! :lol:

:rofl: @Unshake

Hmmph acting like you’ve never had a ‘not so fresh’ day…

It’s amazing how many Women don’t realize how unhealthy that is….

right?! heffas round hurr wit all kinda nassy women’s infections & don’t know why! yo body don’t need no douche, sitcho ass down in the BAFF tub & soak! :blink:

s/n

who memba’s they gramma nem having that plastic douche bolla on the back of the baffroom doe? :kona:

@Ky,

Guhl, that was them good ole 80′s commercials…..and they be on the beach to help ease the audience into the moment?

Power of subliminals

@Nakey

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

i hung up on her azz
      ——

———————————————————————
      She’ll have days when she’s sitting in her room and just out of nowhere, the memory will crop up and she’ll say
      :wail: “Why did I lose that good ass job over some bullchit?”

@roses,

Tell me why they still have those sanitary napkin dispensers in the public bathrooms, but nothing be in ‘em? Not that I need them, but is that for show? I mean, golly gee whiz!

Aesthetics :lol:

the red water bag with a white tube hanging over the shower rod’
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why my slow arse lil cuz used to PLAY with that yo. WE knew what it was. SHE did not. She was too young for us to TELL her and finally I hid it from her. I know my aunt was looking for it. I had put that bish in the BOTTOM of the dirty clothes hamper. :rofl:

I know exactly what in the hell you is tambout :dead:

KyCakes says:

Hmmph acting like you’ve never had a ‘not so fresh’ day…

It’s amazing how many Women don’t realize how unhealthy that is….

s/n

——————————————————————
      When we were little, we were all playing hide n seek. The male in the bunch kept disappearing and we were wondering where he was…

Him: Olly olly oxen free..time out I’m thirsty…

But he wasn’t going into the kitchen….

This little nasty nigguh was drinking water out of the tube….

We were all jealous he found a way to get a drink w/o messin up any dishes :rofl:

Afternoon Roll call :waves:

MisTaken
      Cubarican
      Nakeya_J
      datsmdubya2u
      MissHarlem

KyCakes says:

the red water bag with a white tube hanging over the shower rod’
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know exactly what in the hell you is tambout :dead:
      ——————————————————————
      :ghost:

@Unshake :ashamed:

that’s the one! :ghost:

Unshakable says:

So…since we’re on the subject of douching and feminine hygiene products, tell me why John Legend’s boo thang revealed that she never ever wears underwear….not even when she’s surfin the crimson wave.

Any thoughts on that?

@ Ky

:wail: “Why did I lose that good ass job over some bullchit?

Her sister just told me that her trainer bought her some gas after the 1st time she was late cause he thought she was smart and could do a good job..then the next day she let her BF drive the car he drove out all the gas so that’s why she was late again… her mama say she gotta go. im tryin to talk her mom out of it… she to dumb to be out there on her own

@ Sandra

PRESENT!!!!

Any thoughts on that?
      ———————————————————————–
      Yeah…that’s nasty.

I don’t wear draws, but then again, I don’t get visits from Aunt Flo…

#SquirrelCoverFreeIn2013

:blink:

MissHarlem says:

:waves: SANDRA

UNSHAKE she is a nasty bitch the end

:peace: Yall have a great night

@ Ky

:wail: “Why did I lose that good ass job over some bullchit?

——————————————————————–
      I preach to my 15 yr old all the time….

-Don’t be stupid
      -Don’t get involved with these hoes; they have sharks in their puzzies
      -If you need ANY-thing, come to me

Keep fighting for her, @dats. You know she can’t do it without more training.

@Ky,

So where do the natural juices collect? Like some women will fold tp and make a makeshift liner.

TMI I know, but I am curious about this commando movement!

:bye: MissHarlem

Any thoughts on that?
      ———————————————————————–
      Yeah…that’s nasty.

I don’t wear draws, but then again, I don’t get visits from Aunt Flo…

#SquirrelCoverFreeIn2013

aint big on drawls but IN THE RED!?!?! :hurl: that’s fckn nasty!

Ky htf u escape the wave?? :blink:

KayCeiSoul says:

About dayum time! :mad:

I popped in downstairs to blaze the stank ho that was taunting that man’s wife. Left my post and realized y’all had moved on up!

I hate when that happens. :hug: Miss y’all. Bye!
      Maybe I can post tomorruh.

i guess she can get away with it if she don’t have a heavy flow i dunno

:bye: Harlem!

i said i was gwan do some work after i got back from lunch. but i lied! :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

About dayum time! :mad:

I hate when that happens. :hug: Miss y’all. Bye!
      Maybe I can post tomorruh.

:hug: but wtf u tambout downsturrs tho?? i done missed out

i guess she can get away with it if she don’t have a heavy flow i dunno
      ~
      ~
      Dafugg! :hailnaw:

Smonae says:

I knew it :yahoo:

Unshakable says:

@Fay – Guhl, you is hilarious!!

I have to wear draws…….crimson waves or not. Now iffin you just lounging around the house, that’s different. But unless you have Sahara Syndrome and nothing comes out…..I just don’t understand where these natural juices collect.

I’m is really lost on this heah subject. I thought all womens have juices, monthly or not.

@Ky,

TMI I know, but I am curious about this commando movement!
      ——————————————————————–
      My natural juices, if you will, don’t drip. I just stay having a juice box..Don’t get me wrong, I haven’t always not worn draws…they’re just so…restrictive. Thongs were cool for a bit, bit that little indent above the booty was getting irritated…

When we were little in a house full of girls, Ma Dukes always old us to sleep w/o our panties and well…I guess I just took it to another level…Now if I ever get back to suffering these knee-grows out here and start getting duck, I’ll wear ‘em…just because it’s more fun to peel away the layers to the Narnia…

:hi:
      FAY
      U still getting tHose peels?

Ty says:

i guess she can get away with it if she don’t have a heavy flow i dunno
      If she is on certain birth control, she barely has one anyway (i.e. the shot)

datsmdubya2u says:

My co worker just whipped out a plastic bag with some chunks of white stuff in it..she said it’s cornstarch…

I heard of pregnant women eating that stuff but i never saw it in person

:shocked:

Ya’ll know anybody that eat cornstarch?

@WhoDat,

You betta not go getting no ideas. I be done bought all my roses some e-lunch and you pull a Tazmanian Devil and eat up everyone’s lunch and looking like where’s the next round of food! Be like Vivian on Bebe’s Kids….”But I need it to live!” :rofl:

Ky htf u escape the wave?? :blink:
      ——————————————————————-
      I was on Depo for 13 years after my Son was born and my periods have just never came back. My Dr. said it’s not uncommon. Maybe it will reappear and maybe it won’t. I’ve had a day here or there where I’ll spot, but I haven’t had a flo jo since…’96 :think:

Now if I ever get cramps or feel like I may get a visit, I strap up, but it’s not a common occurrence….

@SANDRARose . . did LiL Usher go home today??

LSLH says:

Sandra Rose :love:

Unshakable :waves:

Everyone else hey!

I heard of pregnant women eating that stuff but i never saw it in person

:shocked:

Ya’ll know anybody that eat cornstarch?
      —————————————————————
      Only on TLC’s “My Strange Addiction”

@Ky,

Well spoken babe. Now I got it. Maybe Krissy is the same way. But you know….can you imagine if a woman did that and she smelt like any of the following:

Crawfish Etouffe
      Shrimp Scampi Combo at Red Lobsters
      Salmon Croquettes
      Starkist Tuna
      Chicken of the Sea
      Tuna Fish Juice right out the can

There are no words

Unshake

:ashamed: was u here when i was Fayla aka Juicyfruit?

chile i’m just as juicy as they come :tmi: i know

for the very large part when i’m drawsless it’s AT HOME. mista get all in his feelins if he fine out i went out the house drawless. said other dudes can tell by how my booty jiggle i aint gone none on :buttshake:

it just feels free! specially when u have on a dress :2dance: <—no drawls

I heard of pregnant women eating that stuff but i never saw it in person

:shocked:

Ya’ll know anybody that eat cornstarch?
      —————————————————————
      Only on TLC’s “My Strange Addiction”

———————-

oh yeah i forgot about that episode i saw that… “My mouf just water when i see curnstach” :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Ky see font 103 and I was on the shot too and it took years for my cycle to come back too. Doc said the same thing but I had to come off it because it was messing with my hormones :bounce:

Speaking of Strange Addictions, did you see the ones where the girls would eat:

Cigarette ashes
      Pottery (like the clay pots the plants sit in)
      Laundry detergent

u lucky thang yew! #hhmph

#jellish

According to Donnie McClurkin, he was disinvited from headlining a Martin L. King Jr. event over the weekend in Washington, D.C., after gay rights activists protested against him.

Why would they protest?

Because McClurkin has maintained that he was able to get rid of his homosexual tendencies — which he attributes to being molested as a child — through prayer.

Crawfish Etouffe
      Shrimp Scampi Combo at Red Lobsters
      Salmon Croquettes
      Starkist Tuna
      Chicken of the Sea
      Tuna Fish Juice right out the can

There are no words
      ——————————————————————
      Kim K?

:eek:

That is so disgusting Ky!

Speaking of Strange Addictions, did you see the ones where the girls would eat:

Cigarette ashes
      Pottery (like the clay pots the plants sit in)
      Laundry detergent
      ———————————————————————
      I saw the one where home girl was eating toilet paper….like she wad it up into little dumplings and nom nom her life away…

@Fayla

I know a church that doesn’t even allow his songs..they like if he ain’t still gay why won’t he marry? Im like why didn’t you babies daddy marry? But i digress

Unshake

yep i saw the one where the blk girl was eating pottery. fuggin up her teeth & stomach. just sick wit it. & i saw that NASTY ass cigarette ash one too :hurl:

u know her breff stank ALL TO BE DAMNED!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:eek:

That is so disgusting Ky!
      —————————————————————-
      What?

TMI I know, but I am curious about this commando movement!
      ——————————————————————–

:shocked:
      Holy Phuck! What am I missing in here!

yall wait for the niggas to leave to start this sort of talk???

Unshake

:ashamed: was u here when i was Fayla aka Juicyfruit?

chile i’m just as juicy as they come :tmi: i know

it just feels free! specially when u have on a dress :2dance: <—no drawls
      ——————————————————————
      Oh they call you wet wet? I beg you to change your screen name :rofl:

@Ky,

Chile, toilet paper? I mean, I chewed them up to make spitballs to throw at people (when I was a kid, mind you)….that’s pretty interesting.

I wonder what triggers peepa to eat these things, and I need to ask KDub if they can colleck a disability check for it. :think:

@Fayla

:goodpost:

my thing is, he’s not up in the church preaching homosexuality or parading around with a man in public, what the prollum ill??

yet Deacon Fat-ass coming to church erry Sunday weighing in at 500 lbs but that’s all good? :blink:

lass time i checked gluttony was as sin, but don’t nobody talk about THAT chit! :rollseyes:

@FayFay,

Guhl, I almost fell outta my chair reading your post! Mista say that milkshake brings all dem boyz to the yard!

——————————————————————-
      From what I understand, it’s a mineral deficiency. I craved dirt when I was pregnant…just didn’t eat it :lol:

:shocked:
      Holy Phuck! What am I missing in here!

yall wait for the niggas to leave to start this sort of talk???

________________________

:rofl: :dead:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

TMI I know, but I am curious about this commando movement!
      ——————————————————————–

:shocked:
      Holy Phuck! What am I missing in here!

yall wait for the niggas to leave to start this sort of talk???
      ———————————————————————
      Most of the time… :lol:

@FayFay,

I agree….why they still harpin on his personal life? Perhaps he hasn’t found the one God has for him. Or, maybe he’s just content right now being single. Either way, what’s it to the church folk? This is one of the main reasons why churches lose memmas….they choose to major in minors. I be like….is you fa serious? You got time for all lat? Shouldn’t you be out there saving souls for the kingdom of Christ? :blink:

KyCakes says:

@Fayla I don’t think we’ve seen Brenden since you reinstated him to the BOD…

Did you cut him up and make him an added ingredient ala ‘Fried Green Tomatoes’?

@Man,

We didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. We know how you feel about juices and berries. :rofl:

See, Ima have to start lurking so I can see what else yall be talkin bout and chit mayne!

Roses,

Have any of you ever tried qhemet biologics hair products? I want my hair to get longer…..I know it’s not a catch-all hair product, but any suggestions for type 4 hair?

If not that, any butters/oils that work good as a daily moisturizer and sealant?

:rofl: hell nah Ky! i aint gone do the ppl like that. makin KK #jellis when she readin SR tambout “oh there’s Fayfay’s wet wet ass again” :rollseyes: i have NO idea how she maintains such a moist vaginal crevice & keeps flaunting it in my face”

i’m considerate like that Ky! :tea:

@fayla

lass time i checked gluttony was as sin, but don’t nobody talk about THAT chit!

yeah i was lookin at sunday best last night..they giving the winner a ford focus..but lookin at those finalists only 1 is gonna be able to fit into it..

Roses,

u finna get banned mami! no mentioning of hair products BY NAME
      -per Sandra Rose :tape:

@Man,

I guess you say you gon get some after-hours interaction, huh? Said you done missed out on a few thangs!

Yeah, the night crew be all the way live! Kinda like BET’s uncut

@FayFay,

OMG!!! I didn’t know!

Sorry Auntie….please don’t :ban: me…..that won’t happen again!

i’m considerate like that Ky! :tea:
      ——————————————————————
      So :think: You have to hide in the closet because you can make your own lube?

I’m waiting for KK to come out with a line of lubricants…she’d have the game sewed THEE fukk up :lol:

..and remember, I’m not just the President; I’m also a client

@Dats

:hahaha: :dead:

i LOVES big guhl with the red locs! :love:

KyCakes says:

@Unshake if you click Fay Fay’s link, that is ALL you need…

#NoNamingOfProducts

u aiight Unshake

i think it was really just for :whip: but i’ve used that product before. it’s ok. but not a staple for me. that’s why i made :whip: bc i tried too many products that didn’t work. but everthing doesn’t work for everyone. it might work for u :shrug:

@Fay Fay

@Dats

i LOVES big guhl with the red locs!

But the image they projecting..how u projecting the “im blessed” message to the unbelievers when you don’t look healthy..look full on diabetic and one hamburger away from cardiac arrest…Yeah that’s one way to win souls to Jesus..on stage sweatin and lookin miserable..

Ky :hug: thanks mami! :love:

i’m super excited about the new products about to roll out :dance:

Ni ni says:

Johns momma is a God fearing woman. I know that cause she went to his first award show with her church.hat on looking save and sanctified. I bet she wondering what her son doing with this harlot twitting nekid pics and sitting on her good couch with a leaking cooch.

Ky :hug: thanks mami! :love:

i’m super excited about the new products about to roll out :dance:
      ——————————————————————–
      I honestly believe that’s what has caused my hair to be on stretch. (getting some more Thurs)

I just got a relaxer two weeks ago and my hair is down my back :yahoo:
      :whip:

Dats

*rocks back & forth 1st* then :ghost:

sad but TRUE! the other big dude, the one that always tryna dance get on my last nerve with his cowardly lion voice.

but the young man Tyler is blessed & he brought it last night!

i also enjoy the light skin chick with the baby teef :yes:

the rest are just meh to me :shrug:

@Ky,

So, not tryna be funny, but does this apply to food as well? Like if there is a particular restaurant I like or food at Wally World that tickles my fancy, I can’t say that name? :think:

——————————————————————
      Honestly, I’m not sure…I’ve never had a problem with mentioning names, but I don’t push the :whip: button

I’ve talked about Chick-Fil-A, and other restaurants…

Welp, I guess we’ll see if I’m here tomorrow…. :lol:

Ky

yassss! :grill: how long had it been?
      ——————————————————————–
      Before the :whip: it was right under my shoulder blades….that combined with the wrapping and consistent trimming has done wonders..but the way it feels? Girl, I wanna bone myself…

A.J. says:

FayFay I just wanted to say you made me come out of lurk-mode!! I just hollered. :rofl:

Lord knows I love God but I stay clear from church-houses! It’s nothing for me at any time to buss-a-move and ask the the lady at the back doe to step aside.

.but the way it feels? Girl, I wanna bone myself…

so it’s all silky huh? i aint mad atcha mami #LHDC

A.J. says:

Loves me some Fay!!

Church hoes stay fukn the pastor and entire rosters on the pulpit. :nun:

Church fags stay in the choir singing off-key praying they could hit soprano notes but after the service gossiping like the mother board.

:dead: Lord I stay out the church-house.

AJ

:lol: i sawwy i just don’t like ppl acting like one sin is worse that the other

but THIS

:rofl: chile i just had a visual & ion have a clue as to what u look like!

yall have a good one folks! :peace:

KyCakes says:

.but the way it feels? Girl, I wanna bone myself…

so it’s all silky huh? i aint mad atcha mami #LHDC
      ——————————————————————
      Yes..I shake it like the half white girl in me… :lol:

:bye: muffin cake

EVERYONE knows Fay’s products are Magic in a Jar! :yes:

But more importantly, this is Day Number Two Hundred Twenty Nine of Unshakeable not roll-calling me :wail:

*Florida Evans pose* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wail:
      =========
      Who wanna bone theyself? :lol:
      Well? :popcorn:

aaron says:

I am glad this is finally being corrected!!!! The black man responsible for some of these mandatory sentences turned out to be a fraud who is now in prison himself. He was an advisor to Ronald Reagan.

President Obama and Eric Holder did well!!!

:lol: @A.J.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

EVERYONE knows Fay’s products are Magic in a Jar! :yes:

*Florida Evans pose* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wail:
      =========
      Who wanna bone theyself? :lol:
      Well? :popcorn:
      ——————————————————————
      That would be me dear heart…I told Fay her products have me in love with my own self's hair :lol:

How ya doing, DTTS? :hug:

Ky, is there a reason you have the ‘feminine product’ <— (how we used to say it in gradeschool) in your gravi? :rofl:

@AARon

wow what’s his name?

I am doing :yahoo: Ky :D

My hair too yo! :yes: *flounces hair* :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

———————————————————————
      It was my ode to Chris Brown in the previous post….

Ode to Brenden
      :whistle:
      Pretty brown eyes
      You know I see you
      It’s a disguise the way you treat me

You keep holding on
      To your thoughts of rejection
      If you’re with me you’re secured

You keep telling me
      That your time is always taken
      But I keep seeing you out alone

Listen to love
      Your heart is pounding with desire
      Waiting to be unleashed

Quit breakin my heart
      Breakin my heart
      Breakin my heart
      Breakin my heart

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

@Ky,

OMG!!! I am so sorry!! *Cues the song from that mop commercial*

Baby, come back…..you can blame it all on me….. :rofl:

I gotchu for tomorrah

aaron says:

Thanks for the welcome “Doesn’t Talk To Strangers”!