Parker McKenna Posey’s Mom writes in: “I will sue you”

Parker McKenna Posey

Former child star Parker McKenna Posey’s mother Heather was not happy with yesterday’s Morning Glory post featuring her famous daughter. Heather pointed out a couple of inaccuracies within my post. Mainly that Parker is not a single mother or a bisexual. Heather threatened to sue me if the “slanderous statements” were not removed. The statements have been removed and an apology has been issued to Parker via her mom.

Read Heather’s email below.

Dear Mrs. Rose

I am contacting you on your recent blog and slander on Miss Parjer McKenna Posey. This is her Mom and Parker is not a bi/sexual mother the child people sees is my child her younger brother. Parker is not bisexual and has a boyfriend Mandela Van Pebbles. I am asking you to remove your slanderous statements or I will have our lawyer contact you. If you want to blog about her then be accurate and nice this is a 18 year old young woman who works her butt off and is very talented. She is a great kid with a huge heart. Shame on you. If you have any questions you may call me direct at [number redacted]. Thank you

Heather Stone.

Please excuse any typos as this was sent from my iPhone ~ Heather

52 Responses to “Parker McKenna Posey’s Mom writes in: “I will sue you””

The Master Beta :D says:

Uh Oh Sandra :kona:

Please excuse any typos as this was sent from my iPhone ~ Heather

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Up to and including your own kid’s name huh?

Parjer

SOTHERNGRL says:

See the chit you started wanting to see this child.

Please excuse any typos as this was sent from my iPhone ~ Heather

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It wont that dayum long that you couldnt look over it before you hit “send”…bet that boy’s name is spelt right tho. I spy Van Peebles money. GTFOH Heather.

I dont like what SR did…. but you made my azz itch with that note.

LoveIn_BloodOut says:

:haha:

nybrn2 says:

Ruuuh-roooo(in my Scooby-Doo voice)

Cubarican says:

Why does she feel the need to provide her boyfriends name??

KayCeiSoul says:

I think I’d write in to defend my baby as well.
    Matter of fact, I know I would.

Who said she had a kid and was Bi? Auntie ain’t just pull that from betwix her teef, shyt. Somebody said it, or she was led to believe it somehow. :coffee:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:tea:

Cubarican says:

It wont that dayum long that you couldnt look over it before you hit “send”…
    _________________________

Really. In the time it took to type excuse the typos she coulda been fixing them.

KayCeiSoul says:

Chan….did you or Future ask for this gal?

Y’all done got this girl momma writing in to Auntie ’bout some discrepancies and unclean milk. :rofl:

Meeeeeessssyyyyyyy!!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

KayCeiSoul says:

I think I’d write in to defend my baby as well.
    Matter of fact, I know I would.

——————————–
    I ain’t one to gossip but the “other” blog said Aunty always making folks gay or bi because she is :tea:

Cubarican says:

@KayCei. Future asked for her. Got aunty in trouble n all.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Kayce no it was not Chan asking for this child.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Chan….did you or Future ask for this gal?

————————–

Future Doc… he got top billing in the write up and all #helpful :tea:

Miany says:

Cubarican says:
    Why does she feel the need to provide her boyfriends name??
    ^^ her way of saying… LISTEN HERE SANDRA….My daughter may be young and gettin it but she HASNOT gotten knocked up and SHE iS NOT GAY!! !SHE fuggin rich lil boys.. VAN PEEEBLES :thinking: when I saw the name in the letter I automatically thought Mario??

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ohhhhhh (little kid voice) She told her mommy on you Sandra :ha:
    I say don’t take that. Give her Man and Donte’s emails so she can sue them :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

::testing testing 1, 2:: :lol:

Miany says:

Cubarican says:
    It wont that dayum long that you couldnt look over it before you hit “send”…
    _________________________
    ^^ :lol: mama seem real basic… Ima google her

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Soror which blog? Nickname it :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Please excuse any typos as this was sent from my iPhone ~ Heather

I need folk to proof read… :coffee: and that morning glory post was the most shine Katie got in 8 years…. They need to be thankful sheesh

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Soror which blog? Nickname it :lol:

————————–

The holy grail for hoes blog… :tea:

Gigi26 says:

:no:

Sorry but her momma got a right to defend her child..puttin that :homo: and furburger munchin activities out there ain’t right.

She’s 18 for goodness sake. Let her live.

renegadesince1985 says:

That could have been in her email signature. Several people I know have that same kind of sentiment in theirs.

Sandra always making people ghey or under the influence of dopamine :rollseyes:

Gigi26 says:

But Sandra…

SHE CAME FOR BLOOD HUNTY! :rofl: She said I sent this skraight from the iphone with the autocorrect fukked up and all. She said yall ain’t finna talk about my baby.

Rightfully so cuz another fob’s chilren are off limits :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ohhhhhh (little kid voice) She told her mommy on you Sandra
    I say don’t take that. Give her Man and Donte’s emails so she can sue them

We ain’t say nothing bout her orientation :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

www. balleralert. com/ forum /topics /marcus-jordan-gay

Here Soror remove the spaces :tea:

Miany says:

:lol: where did the ghey come from tho??

See, this is why you can not post has beens as morning glory’s stick to the flvor of decaturs- they don’t have iphones only metro pcs… and people like me who don’t have lawyers and is a sinlge bi sexy mother.

Caramel Rain says:

:rofl: :oops:

KayCeiSoul says:

Ok, Chan…you ill off da hook. :nun:

FUTURE! :spank:

Oughta be SHAME’T uh yo’self!

I don’t know why mama gave a damn about this story, but ok. Anyway Parker is a cutie who looks like the new and improved version of his pappy Mario.

FuturedocDonte says:

What was the lil piano playing boy name on the show… Y’all better tell him come get his mama in law :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

:cheer1: I am happy you were big enough to admit your mistake. It takes a strong woman to accept that she messed up, corrected her error and apologized. I am proud :clap:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks Soror—-

Oh and I have that excuse any typos on my IPhone signature. I often reply to work emails from my phone. Judge me if ye must
    *holds out hands and feet for stakes to be pushed in*

bigtyme says:

so i googled the boyfriend…and i assume some of you all did too b/c it automatically came up when i typed mandela v…lol! he’s cute…and yes…mario’s son. all i can think of when i see the granddad now is when he dated joan on girlfriends and gave her the biz!

Miany says:

@gIGI you right though, momma had right to defend her baby especially if she placing labels that don’t apply….but, If her momma read the blog she shoulda known we was gone talk shii bout her letter.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The mama came hard tho. I bet she called you a BISH Sandra. She probably read it like :shocked: oh I’m finna crucify this BISH :typing:

Caramel Rain says:

Her mama is pretty! I didnt know Parker was mixed.. hmpf

Anna says:

~~~~~~~
    Bad press, is still good press. Ask The K Klan.

FuturedocDonte says:

:dead:

Damn do this mean its gon be 6 months before we get another morning glory

Carrington says:

What she SHOULD’VE said was, “My doorter is neither biseckshual, nor a parent, and while we truly appreciate the intent behind the post, I believe that it might hinder any future career prospects if those statements are not retracted.

Here is a number to contact me should you require any further information, or validation.”

I have no doubt that Sandra Mae would’ve printed a retraction & possibly made a “friend of the blog”…

Her method, and threats didn’t help her dead career. Let’s be real, be it not for the CHILDHOOD photos that accompanied this post – who would’ve known who she was?

Caramel Rain says:

Mandela Van Pebbles
    ****

Peebles, not Pebbles.

FuturedocDonte says:

:dead: at caramel

And :cosign: carrington

FuturedocDonte says:

Aight I’m :peace: bout to make this trip from Baltimore to va beach…

ChanAintShyt says:

Glad I am off the hook….Now if Serena writes in, I will be shyt outta luck.

Carrington says:

:cosign: (with properly spelling of course :D )
    But you can’t give class to folks so :shrug: Bish should’ve been worried about how her daughter…well anywhoo, SR was only giving the people what they asked for :lol: So never mind the ho pics, just don’t say x,y,z. Ok, got it :tea:

TruGemini says:

But yesterday’s post did say that that info came from Parker’s Instagram. So if that’s the case, then she’s slandering herself, not Sandra…

:coffee: and :rolleyes: at the same damn time

tintin1979 says:

she made sure she mentioned her boyfriends name, and she sure spelled his name right.

cocoa49 says:

She should have realized that all these blogs are written without any accuracy.