Photos from 2 Chainz Album Listening Party in Atlanta

2 Chainz and boo

Hot 107.9 radio personality Mz. Shyneka of Mzshyneka.com attended rapper 2 Chainz Album Listening Party presented by Def Jam Recordings in Atlanta Monday night. 2 Chainz and his boo (pictured above) joined fans and industry types who assembled to hear the highly anticipated album B.O.A.T.S. II, set to drop on September 10.

The album listening party was hosted by The Garner Circle, Street Execs, and Young Kings Entertainment, Celebs who came out to support 2 Chainz included Rich Homie Quan, Joseline Hernandez, Stevie J, Lil Scrappy, Bambi, Drumma Boy, Yung Joc, Kenny Burns, Pusha T Gates, and more!

Thanks to Mz Shyneka for the photos!

Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez

Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez

Lil Scrappy and Bambi

Lil Scrappy and Bambi

195 Responses to “Photos from 2 Chainz Album Listening Party in Atlanta”

This is the cat that got robbed, and lied about it right? :lol:

AND

Cable tv got these folks thinking they’re all relevant :hahaha:

Genia says:

I just am not understanding the hype surrounded around 2-Bracelets. I don’t get it. :huh:

Mama DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scrappy trying to bring peasants and fools into the Queen-dom again!!!!!!

libra80sbaby says:

2 Chainz so dayum ugly!! :hurl: Look like his breff stank

:cosign: :no: Then he tall ugh :no:

libra80sbaby says:

and wait does J. Nicks have friendship bracelets on??? Tha fugg :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Bambi shole do get around :yes:

sweetsjunkie says:

What happened on BBW last night?

Jdore says:

Is it me or does 2 chainz resemble Bobby Brown :shrug:

That 2nd picture of Jose chile :ghost: :hahaha: the first one is pretty though

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

To everyone who said 2 Chainz was ugly, yall are so right. ugh. And why does he insist on wearing the Dawayne Wayne glasses from Different World?! Oh and Jose looks DIRTY!!! Yuck.

I am sorry but some of this weave be too damn long :nono: ridiculous

Unshakable says:

What is it that 2-Chainz does? Is he an urban socialite, like Teyana Taylor? :think:

Cosign Jenie – That second pic from a gender perspective looks like Jose is straddling the fence. But what do I know? :shrug:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That 2nd picture of Jose chile

Maybe he forgot to take his female hormones? :shrug:

Jdore says:

I was going to say Joseline looks nice and feminine, but then I looked at the pic by herself and it’s screaming tranny!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I see the cast of LAHHATL stay at every wack ATL party. They are a joke. Oh but I heard Waka is going to be on next season. I’ll be watching for that! I :love: Waka. lmao Truth is I love 2 Chainz too but he is more of a person who makes songs for you to laugh at. I don’t think he is a real rapper.

FuturedocDonte says:

That 2nd picture of Jose chile
    —-
    That’s a man MAURY! :crying:

coco creamy says:

____________________________________________________

I click on the link cause u said celebs :waiting: sandra stay off that :snort:

:waves: Hellllloooooo

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

all this nuccadom in one building. what happen to mc names that made sense a grown arse man running around calling himself 2 chainz. c’mon son!

Joseline azz shole is fine!

BoringMale says:

2 chainz does goog interviews. His english is not bad.

Miss Mainey says:

The celebs are :ghost:

I see this was a black tie event. Everyone came out in their Sunday best!

countrytexasgal says:

Bambi trying so hard to secure a spot on lhha

FuturedocDonte says:

All these LHH people and baby bop leaks a nude photo… They must be preparing for season 3

Miss Mainey says:

Two chainz does give a good show though. America’s Most Wanted Tour :danban:

Ty says:

@ Sandra did they really replace Scrappy and Erica with Waka and his fiancé :popcorn:

*still having visuals of his Peta ad and French manicured toes* :hurl:

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves: Hey y’all!

Mannn I tell you! The new age pretty girls know they know how to make a barkin’ face ugly man feel good, as long as he got a couple dollahs.
    Shame on it all. ‘Cause @ Chains look like The Candy Man.

Cutekisses says:

Too much going on in those pictures.

I really wish Joseline was a Woman…. :wail:

MissHarlem says:

2 chainz :danban: I actually like to hear his interviews and the work he does with felons. That wont ever get any recognization which is why he chose this route for his music :shrug: go figure

@TY
    “@ Sandra did they really replace Scrappy and Erica with Waka and his fiancé ”

:think:
    Wasnt’ Waka momma already on the show? Waka may actually speak worse thatn Scrappy… who invented his own dyslexic sort of speech.

Waka’s ol lady is fine as chit tho! :yes:

Ty says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Chile I want to see his mom and that feathered helmet she had on during Season 1 :crying:

Sounding like she ate a 3 packs of Newports :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Speaking of…where is 2 cribz? (Bomb)

Sounding like she ate a 3 packs of Newports
    ——
    @Ty I saw her interview on the Breakfast Club, and she sound like she talks with a mouth full of spit. But I do like her. And I just want to see how Waka is gonna act on the show. I wonder if he is on the show, does that mean Deb will be too? I’d rather see Deb than Momma Dee any day.

Ty says:

@ Knowledge do you Titty Boy better :rofl:

@ Man yes she was supposed to take Rasheeda to the next level during season one then told her to sit her azz down on the video shoot during season 2

Joseline ain’t nobody but Ms Chi Chi in 2013… IDK why y’all are still on the fence about her.. :tea:

Y’all can’t even lie though.. Ms Chi Chi had some pretty legs when she went to stick her leg out to get a ride for herself, Noxema, and Vita. Y’all men folk know y’all would have them pretty nice azz legs behind her head if she didn’t have the meat and two veggies. :yes:

Unshakable says:

@Jenie – Regarding weave how long is too long? :think:

——
    Rasheeda don’t need Deb, that sad ass “rap career” needs some Holy water and Jesus doing a feature on all of the songs. Chile please.

BrownskinQT says:

Sniff sniff do I smell a whore? Why yes it’s Bambi. I like Joseline’s hair like that.

KayCeiSoul says:

I’d rather see Deb than Momma Dee any day.

*******************************

:cosign: Her and Scrappy both ’bout straight out of the Land of Make Believe. He makes up his own language and she makes up her own cliche’s, all complete with castles and unicorns and chit. ANNND she can’t spell.

Deb? She’ll bring it. Ain’t nobody messing with Big Deb.
    That would be a good fight! If Deb and Mingnon jumped on Mama Dee. #smashup

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jesus these people and these gravis are killing me. :hahaha:

Bambino :heart:

*throws glitter*

flsun99 says:

I don’t get the hype surrounding 2 Chainz. His raps don’t make sense. Aren’t raps supposed to tell a story??

I love me some Rasheeda. She the type woman a nigga would wife. But that rap career of hers …

:facepalm:

Ok, exactly who is this hoe Bambi?
    :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Deb? She’ll bring it. Ain’t nobody messing with Big Deb.
    That would be a good fight! If Deb and Mingnon jumped on Mama Dee. #smashup
    —–
    Mingnon would not even get a chance to get a lick in, because Deb look and sound like she gonna Hulk smash everyone by her damn self. hahahah. Yeah, uhh Scrappy and Momma Dee clearly has a residence in Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood. smdh. Momma Dee to old to still make shyt up. Maybe she smoking that wet and seeing things…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————–
    What rap career?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But that rap career of hers …
    —-
    What rap career? :tea:

OTB :yahoo:

UNSHAKE see Bambi as your example :ha:

I tolerated Bambi until LHHATL. I got the sudden onset of birditis watching her so I had to back away before I catch that disease. She hustling though :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:dead: Razz get out of my head!

Is there another pic of Chainz bew? Im so nosey. :eek:

@Razzle & @Nakeya :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Maybe she smoking that wet and seeing things…

**************************

I could TOTALLY see this. Sure could. :yes:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Bambi is a cute girl but her baby teef and them super thick gums irk my nerves

Ty says:

U think she got that tail light fixed on her leaning Cadillac Coupe Deville :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ok, exactly who is this hoe Bambi?
    ——–
    She’s the loud mouth hoe that was on BBWives LA that’s friends with Laquisha/Malaisian yaki hair weave 1B/30 Pargo. She came for Gloria/her sister with the big ass ariolas.

—–
    His songs are made for people who want to laugh and dance. He is not a real rapper. Mostly jokes. IMO. I mean he sings: “I gotta stay fly case the Feds watchin'” But clearly he NEVER looks fly and he runs from people so nothing he does is going to involve the feds. See, just for laughs and the beat for dancing.

Jose was gonna do her Cleopatra thing.. :huh: Heard she gonna be hosting around my way. I think imma go check it out.

flsun99 says:

I’m glad J-Nicks has some facial hair because for a while he looked like a man that used to be a girl.

countrytexasgal says:

Bambi is a cute girl but her baby teef and them super thick gums irk my nerves

by SuthernBelle4 on Aug 27, 2013 at 12:50 pm

She know it too. She tries to hot smile so big to hide. But we know…..

U think she got that tail light fixed on her leaning Cadillac Coupe Deville
    ——
    But why was the tail light out? This heffa said she is a pimp and got chicks out on the strip yah heard (in her voice) so why does she always look so broke down and her car not right?!

PhatCakes Hey Doll! :kiss:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jose was gonna do her Cleopatra thing.. Heard she gonna be hosting around my way. I think imma go check it out.
    —-
    When/If you go, tell old boy the Roses said hey.

BrownskinQT says:

When/If you go, tell old boy the Roses said hey.
    :ghost:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey ya’ll :waves:
    but in other news I can’t take the BBQ wives, why you going to ask a woman your just man was her husband cheating on her

Aren’t raps supposed to tell a story??

*that face my teens made when I asked them what 304 meant* :blink:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Bambi is a cute girl but her baby teef and them super thick gums irk my nerves
    ———
    Since she’s now a thousandddaire, she should try and get those gums scaled back. the two front teeth, the two next to them and the canine should suffice. It’s only $500 a tooth. She got it. :tea: (they did this after they took my braces off except tricare is the shyt and I paid nothing)

When/If you go, tell old boy the Roses said hey.

<_< I am not social IRL. I wont speak. :eek: Just peek. :hide:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Since she’s now a thousandddaire
    —–
    I can’t get past this^^^ :hahaha:

—-
    When/If you go, tell old boy the Roses said hey.
    ———————————————————————
    I HATECHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :wail:

I dont think she should change her teeth at all. It is what it is.

Many a baby teeth working in the industry and worldwide.. :grill:

Ty says:

*that face my teens made when I asked them what 304 meant*
    in the pager days it spelled hoe :rofl:

@ Nakeya_J: Just because he’s not your cup of tea does not mean he’s ugly.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I am not social IRL. I wont speak. Just peek.
    ——
    lol ohhh ok. I’m sure he will put on a good show.

When/If you go, tell old boy the Roses said hey
    ———–
    :no:

KyCakes says:

:ghost: @ Razzle and her ‘Lee Trevino headshake’

why you going to ask a woman your just man was her husband cheating on her

You mean just met? :lol: I thought that was wild too. And precisely why I will tune in. :eek: But ppl ask rude **** all the time.

I get asked if all my kids have the same father from perfect strangers. I be like, hell nah I fukk everybody. *serious face :eek *

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Sandra, true. He just does not do it for me. #Corrected. :)

I dont think she should change her teeth at all. It is what it is.

Many a baby teeth working in the industry and worldwide..
    ————–
    Ergo Bey? :lol:

in the pager days it spelled hoe

:hahaha: TYyyy!! Imma have to start a consult with yall BEFORE i ask them anything. After they told me *light bulb* but yeah i didnt even realize it. :ashamed:

Ty says:

Any of the ATL Roses going to For Sisters Only :waiting:

Jdore says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When/If you go, tell old boy the Roses said hey.
    ~~~

:offtopic:

Three Navy sailors have been accused in the sexual assault of a Suffolk, Va., woman.

Daniel Saunders, 22, Freddrick Thompson, 24, and Michael Willis, 20, face charges including abduction, forcible sodomy and rape after the victim reported that she was assaulted at an apartment on Aug. 16.

Citing police records, WTKR reported that at one point, “all three sailors were sexually assaulting the woman at the same time.”

The woman was reportedly having consensual sex with Thompson. The alleged rape began when the other two sailors joined in without her consent. According to the criminal complaint, the woman “felt scared it would be worse if she resisted.”

She reported the assault on Aug. 19, and the sailors were arrested two days later, according to the Virginian-Pilot.

The men, who are being held without bail in Western Tidewater Regional Jail, are scheduled to appear in court this week.

These are the most recent allegations of sexual assault involving U.S. Navy personnel. In June, three U.S. Naval Academy football players were charged with the rape of a female midshipman.

Those accusations came shortly after the Pentagon released a report estimating that 26,000 military personnel — across all branches — experienced “unwanted sexual contact” in 2012, up from about 19,300 in 2010, according to Department of Defense data.
    ——————————————————————–
    What in all the entire hell?

How your boy gonna be goosin’ a female and you’re like “Hmm, I want to join in”

:wtf:

Ty says:

*that face my teens made when I asked them what 304 meant*
    in the pager days it spelled hoe
    ———-
    calculator days too! lol

How many words were y’all able to spell out on the calculator?? :lol:

But arent we all a thousandaire on this blog? When hustling goes wrong :rofl:

lol ohhh ok. I’m sure he will put on a good show.

Wait :eek: Ion know is she performing..i think she just “hosting.” What she gone perform? :facepalm: Lawd have mercy.

Ty says:

Any of the ATL Roses going to For Sisters Only

Nope :nono: too many Hoodboogers :nono: Never again hunty

Ergo Bey?

Hell yeah. :lol: Me. And many other women.

Perceived flaws in your beauty is just character, says granny. :lol: She’ll be alright with them teef.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

What she gone perform? Lawd have mercy.
    —–
    You know he sings that song he has the video for…the one that no one knows what she is saying….including the people who speak Spanish :kona:

Genia says:

BrownskinQT says:

Sniff sniff do I smell a whore? Why yes it’s Bambi.
    _______________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HILL-LAR-RE-US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flsun99 says:

he’s like the old skool rappers whose rhymes didn’t make sense because they were high in the studio. :lol:

But arent we all a thousandaire on this blog? When hustling goes wrong :rofl:
    ——————————————————————–
    Shyt. I’m a dollar menuaire until Thursday honey :lol:

countrytexasgal says:

Something seems off with that story. She could’ve said hell naw yo boyz can’t have none!!!

@Ky Ky :blink: why didn’t she just say get the fawk up off me :karate: and :thinking: and why was the friends even in the same room?

This Shyt gets on my entire last nerves… especially when it happens in the military.. :cuss:

I hope they send them to the general population instead of confinement… cause they will do to them what they did to that girl..

Genia says:

@ Nakeya_J: Just because he’s not your cup of tea does not mean he’s ugly.
    _________________________________________
    :huh: it doesn’t??…”not your cup of tea” is bougie for…he’s ugly

KY oh you too?! :rofl:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@OTB, my bad boo, I meant to say “met”. I know people ask crazy stuff everyday but they planned that shat and that doesn’t sit well with me bc she didn’t have lose everything like Sponge Bob aka Tami Roman or have super wide nostrils like Shauna or plastic surgery gone wrong like Thuzzie doesn’t mean they have to act ugly. Its true “misery loves company”

What in all the entire hell?

How your boy gonna be goosin’ a female and you’re like “Hmm, I want to join in”

I DO NOT VICTIM BLAME. With that said what she mean, “felt scared it would be worse if she resisted.” :huh:

They werent beating you or holding you at gun point..you was fukking one dude, two other dudes enter and what, you froze? Im hoping that write up left some chit out cause thats just fukking stupid.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————
    Exactly…
    Fukk it ‘being worse if I resist’

I’m resisting, windmilling, biting shyt, kicking, screaming, etc…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ok, exactly who is this hoe Bambi?
    ——–

RAZZLE says:

Fake reality shows always recycle “friends” from other shows. :no:

SuthernBelle4 says:

I could do the baby teef yall, its those gums hanging over the baby teef. I know they probably got some type of surgical procedure to fix that, they got everything else

But arent we all a thousandaire on this blog? When hustling goes wrong

*that little African boy face..the one with him and the white lady iun the pic* :rofl: If you got it, let me borrow it. My ass aint even in that 99%. :hahaha:

Ty says:

@ Jenie :rofl:

@ Sandra :dead:

KY oh you too?! :rofl:
    ———————————————————–
    :ashamed:
    I have GOT to manage my money better….Telling the boy “we can eat out, but you have to get something off the value menu…and no cheese” or playing dodge ‘em with the gas light on my car :rollseyes:

Nakeya_J says:

he sings: “I gotta stay fly case the Feds watchin’” But clearly he NEVER looks fly and he runs from people so nothing he does is going to involve the feds. See, just for laughs and the beat for dancing.

If you cant understand Chainz nursery rhymes I’d say its you, not him. That chit is simple as, as simple does. :lol: :kona:

She said she feared it would become worse if she resisted…

Lets be clear, if you bussin it open for a dude you liked or maybe loved and two more dudes came in that could be possibly twice your size, would you really resist that much? other than say get off me so they, there’s not much you can do when three men are running a train on you forcibly.

I think she did what she did was right. The situation could have gotten worse (i.e. beat her ass to an inch of her life) and she went directly to file with the police.

:hahaha: you can borrow a nickel till Thursday. That should tie you over :yes:

:hahaha: you can borrow a nickel till Thursday. That should tie you over :yes:
    ——————————————————————–
    Gives new meaning to “Doing something strange for some change…”

MILEY –>
    ?| ? ? ?)
    ?| |??) /
    `? )??L?
    (_?SWERVE

:crying: it didn’t post right :crying1:

MissHarlem says:

silly :lol: KY my problem is wanting to spend money bc I see the account stacking but :nono: I shall prosper. All the stores on 5th ave have a sale and I want in :wail: Pray for me hesus

SuthernBelle4 says:

————-
    They do.. I forget the exact name for the proceedure but they did it for me when I got my braces taken off… I think its something like Crown Lengthening.. :think:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

She said she feared it would become worse if she resisted…

——————————————————————–
    It sure would have lent credibility to her story…The defense will say “she didn’t say no or resist”…

As stupid as it sounds…you have to be as simple as a 2 chainz rap. (thank you, OTB :lol: )

As I said up top, I’d do ANYTHING to preserve my life….

doesn’t mean they have to act ugly. Its true “misery loves company”

I understand your sentiments and I try to ask personal questions only of those close to me, but everybody aint born with our Southern couth chile. :tea: :hug:

I think shows like this are just an avenue for entertainment and not to be taken too serious. They showcase the pieces of their lives that they’d like to and eveything else is speculation nah mean. Have you ever seen Tami’s boo she on the outs with? I WAS LIKE WHAT BEW? :shrug:

Miany says:

^^^ :lol: love that response… I could literally see myself saying some sarcastic **** like… duhhhh I got 5 kids, they got 12 daddies :shrugs: I thought EVERYONE knew.

Fake reality shows always recycle “friends” from other shows
    ________________________

I think youre leaving out the fact that their circles generally all involve the same ppl. I mean you yourself said they all date and fudge each other.

The six degrees of separation is more like 1.

But arent we all a thousandaire on this blog? When hustling goes wrong
    ————–
    Naw…. military is hunidddaires… we don’t earn 10K+ every pay period. I don’t even think the generals get 5K before taxes.. :think: lemmie go see

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Have you ever seen Tami’s boo she on the outs with? I WAS LIKE WHAT BEW?
    —-
    She is making stuff up….smoking on that wet with Momma Dee make pretend behind.

ts those gums hanging over the baby teef.

:lol: I swear yall aint right. They prolly genetic too. I damn sure passed my dolphin chompers to some of the little OTbs. :facepalm:

MissHarlem says:

RAZZLE oh in that case lemme go in da :kona:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@OTB you’re right, it just irks my nerves but at the end of the day its all entertainment
    :hug:

Miany says:

^^ I know I should lay there and play dead but rape is a major fear of mine….If two ninjas run up on me and start helping themselves to my holes I’m fighting like my puzz depends on it, instinct.

Yes I would really resist that much. Full stop.

You gonna have to kill me bro. And really I think your chances fare much better that some sense will pop into one of the 3, then just laying there saying i was too scared to say no. :no: <–very fast.

dolphin chompers
    —————————————————————–
    :rofl: Fawk outta here :rofl:

Oh my Yeezus :wail:

As stupid as it sounds…you have to be as simple as a 2 chainz rap. (thank you, OTB )

As I said up top, I’d do ANYTHING to preserve my life….

:yes: And welcomez. <–chainz voice :lol:

MissHarlem says:

Her gerber teeth is not bad its only when she has her mouth open and its profile :facepalm: Yall are cray

Miany says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    Have you ever seen Tami’s boo she on the outs with? I WAS LIKE WHAT BEW?
    —-
    She is making stuff up….smoking on that wet with Momma Dee make pretend behind.
    ^^ :lol: nah she had a man..a background entertainment dude… some director I think. I’m not sure if HE is the one she is ‘on the outs with’ but I know she has taken pics of him and put it up on twitter (this was a while ago so they could’ve broke up last season, Ion know)

KyCakes says:

Yes I would really resist that much. Full stop.

———————————————————————
    :thankyou:

MsB2u says:

Celebs who came out to support 2 Chainz included Rich Homie Quan, Drumma Boy, Yung Joc, Kenny Burns, Pusha T Gates

Fixed that error for you auntie

duhhhh I got 5 kids, they got 12 daddies I thought EVERYONE knew.

:lol: It took me a couple of yrs for I got my quip right. I used to just be dumbfounded. Then they’d get the gas face then that Black girl tongue lashing. That aint what they want. :no:

SuthernBelle4 says:

yall I don’t know why but I feel some kind of way about Colin Kaepernick :love: he ain’t even no purty man, but…

@KY she could have said no get off me, we don’t know what all happened, and we don’t know the full police report. She may not be as strong as others. we don’t know, but she did the right thing by filing right away anyway. Most cases in the military don’t even see the light of day because folks don’t want to tell on the person that assaulted them. You build up a certain report with people you work with in the military so I think it makes it that much harder.

She is making stuff up….smoking on that wet with Momma Dee make pretend behind.

:rofl: So you doing that today. :rofl:

Miany says:

^^ sad but true… like I said instinctively I HAVE TO Fight back so I guess they big azzez gone kill me. for MY own puss :(

I would bite a d!ck.

:ashamed: ^^ incomplete thought. I would bite the d!ck of one of those perps. :oops:

Have y’all ever been raped to say whether or not what you would and would not do, though? It’s a different mindset that comes over you… :no:

MsB2u says:

Fixed that error for you auntie
    —–
    Young Joc?! He still around?! And if so doing what?! *starts doing Young Joc dance* Meet me in the trap, it’s going downnnn :dance: hahaha

Fixed that error for you auntie

I had to scroll up to see who you D-Listed. :lol:

Stevie J is a starrah in my house! :hahaha: Told my son to do Steevie J face this morn and he hit it like a true thespian.

Joc aint had a hit since :thinking:

A.J. says:

2 Chainz you not finna bring back DeWayne Wayne glasses!! You aint gonna!!

MsB2u says:

____________________________________________________

I click on the link cause u said celebs sandra stay off that

Hellllloooooo

by coco creamy on Aug 27, 2013 at 12:35 pm
    ——————————–

A.J. says:

Getting robbed for every price of studio equipment in College Park. Making beats via rain buckets now. :tea:

Joc aint had a hit since
    ——
    About 11-12 years ago. Him, Shawty Lo and the Juice Man should do a mixtape together. I’m sure someone wants to hear the foolishness they would come up with. :tea:

y’all I ain’t shyt for bringing a spoooom* instead of a fork for my maruchan noodles.. :dead:

poor eye sight is real!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Making beats via rain buckets now.
    ——
    Working at Footlocker

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

——————————————————————–
    But she didn’t report it right away. She was assaulted on the 16th of August and reported it the 19th…

Look, I’ve experienced a lot but not the military, so I get where your coming from, but if you molest me, someone is dying.
    Yes, she may not have had that mentality and generally, unless you’ve been the victim of a crime before, you don’t tap into that ‘fight or flight’ response…It’s not always automatic.

Me personally, I don’t have a ‘victim mentality’ and will fight even to my own death…

Jdore says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She is making stuff up….smoking on that wet with Momma Dee make pretend behind.
    ~~~~~~~
    “Smoke a straight shooter bicth!”…. And in that order

Jdore says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She is making stuff up….smoking on that wet with Momma Dee make pretend behind.
    ~~~~~~~
    “Smoke a straight shooter bicth!”…. And in that order
    —–

Speaking from experience @Razz.

And many, many studies have shown that you stand your best chance of survival fighting back.

If you would also consider that science saya a man’s brain isnt fully formed until about 25 (umm…did Razz’s post disappear :huh: what are theyre ages..? ), these fellows being under that age aint even got them all.

She laying their with the im scared face but not being VOCAL about it sends a message to these neanderthals that she is “down”.

I just dont believe she laid there tho.

A.J. says:

:dead: at Kycakes gravi :rofl: Not a kool-aid red right partial side quick weave.

Joc aint had a hit since
    ———
    Juice Box??? I remma cause I was dancing with my long time crush at this house graduation party and was pissed off b/c I was dating someone else… :smack:

I wanted to “jump his bones” :love: but I’m a faithful girl :tea:

MsB2u says:

MsB2u says:

Fixed that error for you auntie
    —–
    Young Joc?! He still around?! And if so doing what?! *starts doing Young Joc dance* Meet me in the trap, it’s going downnnn hahaha

by Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake on Aug 27, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    ———////–///—————-
    :hahaha:I can c yung joc being a celeb before I can label Bambi as one

A.J. says:

—————————————————————–

Yes….This is what makes the weave game so…struggle filled

A.J. says:

I can c yung joc being a celeb before I can label Bambi as one
    Ray Charles ova here cuz I can’t see nan one.

*lip sneer* @PhatCkaes gravi. Ugh.

Jdore says:

:rofl: at Ky gravi!

Miany says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
    ^^ Ion know I just know I couldn’t make it through all those slow seconds without fighting the man.. least I’d do is try to push away.
    Attempt to puncture his scrotum with my gel tipped finger nail. The nail would probably break before penetrating skin but that shiii would hurt enough for him to take a look into my devious azz unwelcoming eyes… something..
    I am one pinching azz…snake biting azz bissh when I’m mad and backed into a corner.. I’d fight with everything… you come to rape me you aint gone leave me wet between the legs and normal looking..DO WORK NINJA.. rape.
    bish you raping me, cops gone see signs of a struggle or find my dead body.

KyCakes says:

@OTB I KNOW you be seeing that round where you live…

KyCakes says:

@Jdore you cannot poo poo my gravi with that chicken ass in your :lol:

Miany says:

whoever wanted to see another pic of 2 chainz’ chick…I agree. I’m only gettin side face action but she looks pretty

She was assaulted on the 16th of August and reported it the 19th…
    ———-
    FAWK… astigmatism is real… I thought the both of them were nines.. :smack: It’s actually time for me to get a new script :lol:

But on the real though, like I said we don’t know the entire story, so we can’t really presume what happened.

OTB-neanderthals they may be, but I sure as hell hope they are in a public prison and not military.. :no: regardless of what happened they still raped that girl and I hope they get what they did in return.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Shimmer ladies *poura glitter on the blog from Bambi*. :huh:

I KNOW you be seeing that round where you live…

:facepalm: Too frequently.

Jdore says:

@Ky touche :hahaha:

Y’all remember the song “lookin boy”? That’s the last song I heard Young Joc on…and I had just graduated basic training when I first heard that song…

MissHarlem says:

:cloud: I dont want no arts and crafts glitter or glue but thanks MISS

DO WORK NINJA..
    :tea: :eek: :karate:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Shimmer ladies *poura glitter on the blog from Bambi*.
    ——–
    “I got my SHIMMER on 10!!!” Shimmer caught on just as much as “fetch” did…

Who freqents that phrase?? :lol:

DO WORK NINJA..
    :tea: :eek: :karate:
    ———
    I paused at that too :rofl:

No Chainz just looks all kinds of mid-life crisis in the first photo… :eek:

Miany says:

sooo Razzle… Miley started off with the teddy bear suit on then stripped down to that in your gravi??

we still in ugly chains post :crying: Oh yeah and I don’t know why in the Sam hell Chrisette put him on the songs Charades :no: I could have done without his azz :nono: TittyBoy

Apparition says:

Sounds more like they ran a train, word got out, she screams rape to save face. I’ve seen it before.

I hope they didn’t actually rape her. If so, dig a ditch.

I’m team fight for your life if I was a woman in that situation. If you did and one of them started to beat you I’d like to think that the dudes that were just there for some azz ain’t gonna let it go down like that without trying to stop it. I can’t imagine lookin at a woman with her face beat in and me still wanting to hit. I don’t think most dudes could.

She ripped the teddy bear thing off like she was going to get the OMG factor :rofl: the crowd wasn’t all that enthused. lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razz and Harlem she thought she was (Martin voice) ABOUT *stomps feet* TO BLOW UP!!! With that shimmer ish…
    Everybody was looking like hoe I can see you and I got full control of my faculties :stop: I do not want glitter on my face unless I am Phaedra headed to a sip n see or Chris Bosh accidentally rubs his front privates across my face and his man jewels body paint runs off on me at a heat parade and I am Team Heat

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
    FAWK… astigmatism is real…
    —————————————————————

————
    :ghost:

Fawk yew for this here font… you would let bosh smack you in your face with his glittery gems?? :shock:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She ripped the teddy bear thing off like she was going to get the OMG factor the crowd wasn’t all that enthused. lol
    by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Aug 27, 2013 at 1:54 pm
    ————
    She sholl did :hahaha:
    She ripped that musty bear uni off like :yahoo:
    And when the crowd saw her pasty flat diseased flaccid jiggly deflated sad body looking like :ghost: they were like :wtf: You ain’t got nan friend?!

<————– Her name is LeJerrious Perkins :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razzle I not :no: team heat. I was saying if I was Team Heat like some :gossip: SR is Team Heat
    Then they might get star struck and let a nig rub his glitter sack cross they face. Not me :nono:

MISS :rofl: she sure did. I was like shimmer who :huh:

EyesofScorpio says:

@ KyCakes :hi:

thats Lajerious (sp?) in your gravi, he was an accomplice to a 14 yr old boy killing his dad in Miss.

EyesofScorpio says:

@ KyCakes :hi:

——————————————————————–
    And the main perp charged with helping the 14 yr old boy, was an ex-cop who was sleeping with (not night night) the 14 yr old boy :no:

EyesofScorpio says:

——————————

when I saw that i was :blink: :wtf:

and that other perp with the tattooed face…..

Miany says:

——————————————————————–
    ^^ SOOO dude in the pic was fuggin a 14 yo boy and helped the boy kill his daddy?? so not only he may or may not be guilty of statutory rape (depends on state I guess) but he is also killing folk :facepalm:

EyesofScorpio says:

@ Miany :hi:

no the 14 yr old boy was :sheep: the 26 yr old cop

EyesofScorpio says:

LeJerrious Perkins <—- :hahaha: was one of the accomplices

KyCakes says:

That sheep emote gets me ery time :hahaha:

EyesofScorpio says:

I’m late but :newpost:

Miany says:

Maaaan the cop was prob :sheep: LeJorrious first before he met the 14 year old….
    why else would that random azz dummy just decide to help em off the daddy