Prince George’s Birth Certificate Released

TEXT

I usually don’t pay attention to celebrity baby birth certificates, but Prince George is no run of the mill celebrity baby. The future King of England is third in line to the throne.

Boy George’s official birth certificate was filled out by hand, and spells out his complete name: His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge. The infant’s address is listed as simply “Kensington Palace, London 4PU.” George’s father — His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Phillip Louis Duke of Cambridge — signed the document: “William”. His occupation is listed as “Prince of the United Kingdom”. George’s mother, Kate Middleton of Reading, is listed as “Princess.”

• Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome a Son
  • Kate and Prince William Show Off the Future King of England
  • fanMAIL: Love & Hip Hop’s Stevie J expecting a baby?
  • Beyonce says rumors that she was never pregnant are ‘just crazy’

58 Responses to “Prince George’s Birth Certificate Released”

VDot says:

:eyeroll:

Do people really care about this chit?

LaceJagger says:

What’s the infatuation? Is he the second coming of Christ!? We shall not worship MAN…

Miany says:

:yawn: :newpost: please

They must have stopped teaching kids how to write in cursice over there too.

Ty says:

These so called Royals huh :coffee;

MsB2u says:

I DON’T THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUT THIS KIDS BIRTH CERTIFICATE

KayCeiSoul says:

Why they shade Catherine though?

They put her name FIRST and THEN put “Her Royal Highness”, Dutchess of Cambridge.

But for the hubby and baby, they put “His Royal Highness” first.

Jealous bishes, I tell you. :rolleyes:

TruGemini says:

Again I say, that lil Blue baby and that Noriega ain’t got sh’t on this here baby…

VDot says:

Noriega?!?!?! :rofl:

Why do we need to see this child’s birth certificate?

TruGemini says:

@KayCei

Prolly because she wasn’t born into royalty. As you can see, “His Royal Highness” is the official beginning of William and baby’s name. His Royal Highness is basically really their first name…I mean this is just my take on it.

:shrugs:

Cubarican says:

________________________________________________

and yet I still don’t care.

Anna says:

None of The Royal’s have a last name.

Miany says:

^^^^Why do we need to see this child’s birth certificate?
      :rolleyes: chile Ion get it either but I guess cuz public is the new private :sarcasm:

Ty says:

Why do we need to see this child’s birth certificate?
      Cause he is third in line to the throne Bird :rofl:

:dead: @ Noriega :crying:

EyesofScorpio says:

MsB2u says:

I DON’T THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUT THIS KIDS BIRTH CERTIFICATE

————————–
      :cosign: were people accusing Princess Kate of wearing a deflateable pillow?

Unshakable says:

LaceJagger
      VDot
      AnnaBanana
      CubaRican
      Man
      Dr.Donte
      Chan and anyone in his corporation
      AJ
      Khamillion
      Therapist
      PumpkinPatch
      OTB
      DawnSheen
      DivaRo
      All the roses I know I done missed! I sawwy! :hug:
      And of course…..Auntie Sandrita

@LaceJagger – Guhl, don’t these folk be actin like he da Messiah? I’m like you, unless he’s sitting on a throne in heaven, or unless he has delivered Shadrack, Meshack, and A Bad Negro from the fiery furnace, I ain’t tryna worship him! But some folk will worship him with a maniacal devotion until Jesus comes! #toeachhisown :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:yawn:

Unshakable says:

@TruGemini – Guhl, you know that baby’s name is Norway! Sh’mon Michael! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

FUG Phyllis. That bit is responsible for LURING Daisy bck to Genoa City. DID you forget that? Did you forget she ran over Christine and Paul? DID you forget she initially broke up Sharon and Nick by having an affair after Cassie died??? UGHHHHHH
      #manufacturedcrisisx20
      by Caramel Rain on Aug 2, 2013 at 12:10 pm
      ————-
      Uh hello :stop: Nick cheated on Sharon just like Phyllis and Jack but people give him a pass.
      I said I knew I was in the minority but Sharon and Christine get on Mu nerves. Whiney and defenseless allegedly but both have done their dirt. Sharon has slept with the ENTIRE family. The dad and both brothers and the brother in law :thinking:
      But in the end I don’t care it’s just tv :eek:

Ty says:

@ Shake…hey hun :happy:

Chile aint nobody checking for these lying, canieving, self appointed folks :coffee:

They are about as royal as Prince Akeem in Zamunda :coffee:

Cubarican says:

Heyyy unshake! :waves:

MoniquetheGeek says:

A bad negro :rofl:

EyesofScorpio says:

Unshakable says:

All the roses I know I done missed! I sawwy!

———————-

I forgive you :hug: , I said hello to you downstairs :hi:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Noriega
      ——
      They can have another baby and name it Capone… no? ok

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Unshake!

Ty says:

Take I said that last week :hurl: Sharon married Nick, his brother, and the father. Heffa slept with the entire cast at least twice :rofl:

She has been batshyt since Dru left. Now they need to replace Victoria because she is just blah…..

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—-
      WHo said this shyt?! hahahahahahaha. OMG

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

They are about as royal as Prince Akeem in Zamunda
      ——

KayCeiSoul says:

Hayyyy Unshake! :hug:

LuvMySailor says:

TruGemini says:

————————————
      I thought for sure Kim was going to release the baby’s photo after the Prince was born.

Anna says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

#manufacturedcrisisx20
      by Caramel Rain on Aug 2, 2013 at 12:10 pm
      ————-
      Uh hello Nick cheated on Sharon just like Phyllis and Jack but people give him a pass.
      But in the end I don’t care it’s just tv

~~~~
      Did Sharon change the paternity test, not knowing they were already changed and Nick “Is The Father”?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That baby’s name is Miracle. Cause she made it through that abused, rotted out and desiccated birth canal :nun:

FuturedocDonte says:

:typing: <—– retorics mama writing auntie a letter about her morning wood post :hahaha:

Miany says:

:waves: Ty, Unshakable, Nakeya, Eyesof, Monique, Cuba, Mistaken, kingstonn, Bird, VDot, True, Lace, Razzle, Msb2, KayCei, Anna, Bird
      It is Friday sooooooo :party:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Anna on Aug 2, 2013 at 1:01 pm
      ———
      As it stands now Anna Nick really is the father :shocker: and she changed it to Jack
      We are just going to ignore that Sharon is dumb as a box of rocks and now suddenly she can break into classified password encrypted medical files tho :rolleyes:

EyesofScorpio says:

Unshakable says:

—————————-

:nun: <—Black Jesus

:bowdown: <—-me when Black Jesus comes

:yawn: <——me now

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

It is Friday sooooooo
      by Miany on Aug 2, 2013 at 1:03 pm
      _____
      Oh it’s your Friday too huh? :rolleyes:

Unshakable says:

@Monique – I’ve been meaning to tell you…..you take some fierce pics! I love that one in your gravi. There are some people who just have that photogenic “it” factor (Kingstonn from this blog can do it too….her photos always shuts it down). Just wanted to tell you that!

@Keke – If they spawn another child, they can name it:

John Gotti
      La Mafia
      La Cosa Nostra
      Confuscious
      Nostradamus
      George Moran

They can also reference w i k i for any other names as I did :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@ScorpioEyes – exactly! Chile, if you ain’t got a heaven to take me to or a hell to put me in, we wanna tap the brakes on worship. I don’t believe in deifying a human being. Ion play that. While I don’t force my beliefs on others, I serve one God and one God alone. And last I checked, He is still sitting high and looking low!

From the rising of the sun,
      Until the going down of the same
      He’s worthy, Jesus is worthy,
      He’s worthy to be praised!

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      Miany
      Kayyyyyyy (kiss for my e-nephew :kiss: )
      Bird
      Unshakeeeeeeee my name was missin :wail:
      Vdot
      I must admit..I got caught up in the “Royal Baby” excitement. I :heart: royalty!!

DJM :kona:

Anna says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Anna on Aug 2, 2013 at 1:01 pm
      ———
      ~~~~~~~
      So Phyllis is in a coma, and Kyle & Summer can be pillow buddies, but don’t know it. Too bad. I don’t like this Kyle, he looks creepy.

Unshakable says:

@Fayla – They gone continue to talk about this baby.

Example: In world news, the royal baby just passed his bowels.

Example: In world news, the royal baby just said “Mama”

Example: In royal news, the royal baby just learned how to twerk from Coco and Miley

Example: In royal news, the royal baby just learned how to grin and coo

See how this works? Think about it, he was already popular before he even materialized. Now that’s status! :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Am I the only one who saw that new Nelly video with Nikki, and Nikki talking like Scrappy?! I died. hahahah

ion believe in “royalty”

to do so would imply that the rest of us are inferior :nono: aint nobody got time fa dat :tea:

Miany says:

@mzwhang :hug: just cuz you the only person who cares bout this post…lol
      @Mistaken….dont come for my FRIIIIDAY :box: I aint say shiii when you were enjoying yo lil mid-week weekend……..shoooooot

KayCeiSoul says:

MzWhang!!!! Hey Sugah-Sugah! :hug:

Wonder if he got a DNA test…

mzwhang90210 says:

Oh and urr rahhh…
      I’m :angry: y’all MADE me watch that MTV True Life..where ole girls “boyfriend” dressed in drag. (I know I’m MAD late..but so wut..sheddup.)

Huntayyyyy..when he was sittin his BUCKET neekid booty on that bar stool..smackin on Fiddle Faddle…I lost it! And when he asked that woman if he could use her bathroom..then took a shower…LAWD. :dead:

S/N Call me cray cray..but a “bisexual” man can’t do chit for me. Yet women REALLY get with those types. eh..to each his own.

Unshakable says:

@MzWhang – Now you know I’m sawwy about that…..guhl, I think I be havin momentary all timers…..I be forgettin simple stuff like:

PB&J sammich – forget the jelly
      Kool Aid – forget the sugar
      Wish sammich – forget to wish I had some meat to go with the sammich
      Laundry – forget to put the detergent in there halfway thru the cycle
      Lips – forget chapstick and wonder why my lips look like they been tapdancing on cinder blocks

So chile, be patient with me…..I’ll get it right before Jesus come back…..don’t worry, the royal family will make the announcement (I kid, I kid) :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Miany! :hug: Fay-Fay :hug:

TGIF!

I’m in this boy STRUGGALIN and ain’t got not a na’am encouraging word. SMH.

Y’all ain’t bein’ shyt today I see? I want some REAL food! :mad:
      Protein (boiled eggs) Veggies and Fruit ain’t cuttin’ it. A bish is HOWNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!! :wail:

HEPPPPPP!!!!!! hEPPPPPPP!

Maybe I’ll feel better after I eat these steamed veggies in 15 minutes.
      At least I’ll be crute-er in the fall. :ashamed: Since I gotta encourage my dayum self. :coffee:

anw_rootbeer says:

OCCUPTATION: PRINCESS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM! What an amazing title!!!!!!!

I thought my Prince’s name was long (3 names + sombre nombre = 20 letters). Geesh.

Royalty can’t get a typed certificate? How quaint.