Queen Rosa Responds

Queen Rosa and Chad Johnson

Yesterday’s Morning Glory featured Queen Rosa, a business woman who runs a tax service in two states. She is very successful and Her clients includes professional athletes and celebrities. Rosa says this may be the reason behind the false rumors that she is a groupie who dates several ball players.

Read her emails after the break.

Queen Rosa writes:

Hey Sandra,

I was flattered that you selected me as your morning glory today. I am a frequent reader of your blog. However, when I began to read I noticed that there were several inconsistencies in the story. First off, I was married, I am a divorced mother and I run my tax service from two states out of several offices. I have never dated the men that you say I dated, they are my FRIENDS, with the exception of Jordan Hill, we were in a relationship, long term and lived together in Houston and LA. I don’t want any of my friendships and business relationships with other athletes to be misinterpreted for anything other that what they are.

I have several friends in the entertainment industry who come to me for advice about financial management and booking assignments. I have a Master’s Degree and I have built several businesses from the ground up, but I’ve never worked from home though lol.

On another note, I would never place my children around various men, so that really hurt my feelings because what you said about me was untrue. James Harden is my friend and so is Chad Johnson. I’ve had a problem with several women saying things about me who don’t know me, never met me, never had a conversation with me and I’m assuming one of them probably gave you this false information. Just because I may host a few events with athletes doesn’t mean I’m dating them. Just wanted to straighten up the story.

It really saddens me how cruel women can be towards other women, especially when they don’t even know them.

Thanks again for making me your morning glory.

Warmly,
Rosa

Queen Rosa Essence flyer

Just FYI, I do book events and host events with those guys… please see attached flyer.. which is why this rumor may have started, it’s strictly business with those two guys.

I think the groupie word was a little harsh.. Ive worked so hard as a single mother building my brand and business, I really don’t want your audience to get the wrong impression about me. As Black women, we have a hard enough time in business.

Thanks again my love. God Bless you. And I love your blog.

Wishing you much success

Warmly,
Rosa

108 Responses to “Queen Rosa Responds”

steph L says:

I love damage control! :coffee:

Everybody been responding lately :tea: let me read

In Otha News :blink: Ocho cant get on a time,advise him of getting on one.

Chille . . .

What did the original post say that was so inaccurate? :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I wonder if she read all the coments about her yesterday and it hurt her self esteem and that’s why she is writting…not because Auntie got it wrong. smh.

Thanks again for making me your morning glory.”-Queen Hoe-sa

How dare Sandra sully that Morning Glory you sent in with false information.

That “Morning Glory” recognition that you earned would have made your college age daughter oh so proud! I’m sure she told all her friends about it!

Well that was nice :tea: waits for the others

Caramel Rain says:

What did the original post say that was so inaccurate?
    *****

It insinuated that she was a slore and bedded these men instead of providing them financial advice on taxes and investments :biggrin:
    Also alluded that she was a party chick that hosted…oh never mind, she admitted to that up top.. :tape:

Ty says:

Hey Roses :wave:

@ Yall, LuvBug, Jenie :hug:

@ Auntie seems as though everyone has a rebuttle lately. They better let your sources be great *sits fact checker on the blog* :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

What did the original post say that was so inaccurate?

I just went back to read the other post, and the roses definitely ain't shyt :hahaha:

:wave: TY . .:hug: Ya Know TY Bey is riding bikes now,she done got up offa that floo :lol:

Miany says:

stop partying give better financial advice… Ole boy up top aint do too good with ur advice :tea:

” James Harden is my friend and so is Chad Johnson.”

Chad>> :hump: <> :hunch: <> :haha: <<Chad and James

She prolly reading this wrong now :lol: It’s ok Rosa. I LIKE YO HAIR

Ty says:

damn it *rebuttal* :crying:

Shut Up Kenya!

:hahaha: #ikidikid :hug:
    All I know is she doesn’t deserve a second post, maybe a refurbished one :shrug:
    :hug: Hey Ty!

Miany says:

:rofl: Real talk though :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Luv…I cant even see Bey riding a bike without training wheels :coffee:

Miany says:

@Caramel…I don’t think I’m marrying that boy. He’s a good man tho.

Ty says:

@ Luv…I cant even see Bey riding a bike without training wheels

Chile :ghost:

Ty says:

:rofl: I guess I like her hair too :hahaha:

Miany says:

TY YOU A MESS :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Hmmm Maybe it’s because you have a ‘heaux-ish’ pose….A business Woman doesn’t pose with her expensive bag on display with a sassy hand on one hip…

Now I didn’t say you was a heaux, I said you had a heaux-ish pose…

Besides when you surround yourself with ‘real’ financially successful people, the company you keep will dictate your image…

Right now, this ‘business’ just looks like a side gig in addition to your 3AM waitressing duties at the Jacksonville Waffle House :tea:

*laughing because nobody’s posting*

It just ain’t worth it :lol:

——-

As Black women
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh you nigra? My bad.

laughing because nobody’s posting*

It just ain’t worth it
    —-
    All she did was make it worse.

:ghost: @ Jacksonville Waffle House

@ TY :dead:

@DTTS no 1 currrrrr

As Black women
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh you nigra? My bad.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!! :crying:

Milky says:

Masters in heauxology. Masters in jumpoffism

Caramel Rain says:

@ TY you think that’s Janet wet and wavy human hair blend?

tamar: “I made sure that I had my hair and makeup done and I had diamonds on, because I really wanted to meet my son the right way. I didn’t want my hair all over the place. I don’t get that! Why does your hair need to be all over the place? It’s just pushing….”

:chickenhead:

Dear Queen Helene:

Do your thang ghul. Sounds like you got a retirement plan…where as a lot of “seasoned” women don’t. I aint mad atcha.

Your sister in (Korean) Jesus,
    Kdub.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

you think that’s Janet wet and wavy human hair blend?
    ——
    :dead: You on one today

VDot says:

She still looks like she’s backing that thang up on HoChoCinco. :lol: But you go girl!

Caramel Rain says:

@ Miany, yall been kicking it this long.. :shrug: If yall still talking after 30, you may see him differently.

—–
    My son’s father, his cousin did this same exact thing. Talking about she had to look her best. *rolls eyes*

@DTTS no 1 currrrrr

#aintourfault :tea:

I know damn well Tamar did not say all that :blink:

VDot says:

As Black women^^^^^^^^^^Oh you nigra? My bad.

:dead: :rofl:

She said more stupid stuff Jenny :rofl: :rofl:

I think YA’LL hurt her feelings.. NOW lets try to be shyt on this post since WE know that THE QUEEN reads SR :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

you think that’s Janet wet and wavy human hair blend?
    ——
    You on one today

********

Im fa serious. I may want one, It’s nice :eek:

——
    Translation: We know you see us and we know we hurt your feelings and we still don’t give a damn. :tea:

I can not with Tamar ole Muppet azz :no:

:pc: <–breaking a Lee Press On!
    Yall gone have this bish Heated by 1 e.s.t :rofl:

:rules: Do not :nono: write in agane :eek:

Im fa serious. I may want one, It’s nice
    —-
    *serious question* With a weave, can you curl it? It won’t uhhh burn? Or is that only some kinds of hair that will do that? :oops: Not trying to be funny, but I really don’t know

*********

why? that baby, the doctor, nurses, nobdy cur how your hair, make up look? all you should want is a healthy baby..

Caramel Rain says:

you think that’s Janet wet and wavy human hair blend?
    ——
    You on one today
    ********
    Im fa serious. I may want one, It’s nice

jacebeauty dot com #helpful :tea:
    and smh to some :tea:

EyesofScorpio says:

Thanks again for making me your morning glory.”

———————–
    :hahaha: :rofl:

KyCakes says:

*********

——————————————————————
    Shyt….
    When you give birth, you may poot, chit on yourself, throw up, bleed excessively, etc…Making sure your weave and makeup is on point is NOT priority…

:think:
    Didn’t one of the dudes write in yall was clowning one time?

:ha: :haha:

It said yesterday she was Toya cousin. She must claim Creole. She from Houston by way of the Louisiana swamp…ahhh BAYOU right?

GOT IT.

Miany says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    *laughing because nobody’s posting*
    It just ain’t worth it
    ^^ :rofl:
    @nakeya… the cheap ones will usually burn the real ones kinda work like real hair.. I aint recommending you fry that sucker everyday (cuz I dont recommend that on YOUR hair either) but you can def curl it, flatten it, style like normal.

Im fa serious. I may want one, It’s nice
    —-
    *serious question* With a weave, can you curl it? It won’t uhhh burn? Or is that only some kinds of hair that will do that? Not trying to be funny, but I really don’t know

********************

Tia, it depends on that kind.. I know you natural and all so I forgive you.

IF you get the kind that sits on the floor in front of the hair store, then you prolly can curl it, but not long. I made that mistake before. It was Milky Way Que. SHoulda knew something was wrong b/c it was 11.99 for 12′. SMH.

You ever had any weave? not even braids? You should get the Janet braids when you go on vacay. I think I will.

@SCORPIO
    ““I’m addressing this issue because I have an older daughter that is entering college, and she reads blogs and this is very hurtful to children when they read blogs about their parents.
    Thanks again for making me your morning glory.”

———————–

I couldnt’ get past that either. How you talkin bout your image for your kids and the very next statement thank someone for choosing you as the Morning Glory?

…”master’s degree.”

jacebeauty dot com #helpful
    and smh to some
    *******

:pc:

Diva says:

*runs to Milky* :kiss: where fo you bean my :love: ?

—-
    Nope. I was told the braids will slip out. Is that true? Because if not, I do want some braids for my trip. No one really wants to wory about hair on vacation

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Didn’t one of the dudes write in yall was clowning one time?
    ~
    ~
    YUP Cant think of his name SONAL or ROSONAL?? Fiva help us out,U wer the main one bussing his Balls

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So does Karlie Redd’s elderly azz.
    So does LisaRaye’s elderly azz.
    Stacey Dash’s (with her REPUBLIKAN SELF) gay azz son prolly reads… Magic’s happy azz boy DerekEJ most likely does TOO.

We should cut YOU and yourn a break… WHY agane? Cause you got a Master’s from your local inst. of higher learning that issues certificates in professional back rubbing?

Imma ease up now…cause I like you Queen Helene…but heffa BYE.

****************

If you have very fine hair it might. You dont want somebody to gripping and pulling your hair real tight to get your braids to stay. I used to have the prollem when I was relaxed but I’ve havent relaxed in a year.

But I think you said you had baby hair before, so dont waste your time and/or money b/c you will be pissed if the slide out while u on the pool. :lol:

50 Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    _____________________________

:hahaha: PRETTY MUCH

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie are you shaking you head at me?

Ty says:

As Black women
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh you nigra? My bad.
    :crying: that deep wave makes us look like we got Indian in our family :rofl:

MsB2u says:

WHATEVER
    :karate:

—–
    Screw it. I’m getting 8 straight backs and wearing a hat. lol. I’m laughing but I am so serious.

Rsonal. His gay friendly self. Come in saying some real fugg ish…then its “Dont yall be TEASING MEH (Bernie Mac voice)..I wasnt readdddddy (Kevin hart voice)”.

Nigga get fuggin LOST.

Miany says:

Imma ease up now…cause I like you Queen Helene…but heffa BYE.
    ^^^^^^ I kinda like her tooo cuz she tried to do the reading on the slidee but she makin it hard for me to like her zero credibility

Nigga get fuggin LOST.
    ——
    You gonna tell the man to get lost though? hahahahah.

Ty says:

Caramel Rain says:

@ TY you think that’s Janet wet and wavy human hair blend?

No thats the moisture remy I told u not buy a few months back :nono:

#nobsshair

Diva says:

:karate: @Milky

You gonna tell the man to get lost though? hahahahah.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think somebody DID tell him that.

Not me. But I was reading like uhhummm…get gone someplace.

EyesofScorpio says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

…”master’s degree.”

—————————
    still :rofl: :chickenhead:

Ty says:

So does Karlie Redd’s elderly azz.
    So does LisaRaye’s elderly azz.

:crying: :crying: :rofl:

She knew not to post her school name phucking with Dubb
    *counts emotes* :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I wonder is she a poster on the low…..

Nigga get fuggin LOST.

______________________________

whatever happened to the bedazzled ballarina they call Rsonal :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie are you shaking you head at me?

Yep ! :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:tea:

Miany says:

whatever happened to the bedazzled ballarina they call Rsonal
    ^^ GOOD QUESTION… :shrugs: guess we weren’t his cup of tea??

Her motion alleges that Usher is away from Atlanta — where she and the children live — “in excess of 85 percent of each month.” He refuses to let her see the children when he leaves town, saying he “would rather the nanny raise the children,” Foster contends.

Foster also complained that her ex-husband does not talk to her about issues affecting the boys, “including school enrollment and summer activities.” The private school in which he just enrolled them is more than an hour from her home, she said. And, Usher has not given her the phone number to the home he moved to with the children in June, she said
    ~
    ~
    And iT begins,Date set for Fri the 9th :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie Ok clearly you have a problem with me today, for what I don’t know, but ok. Have a good one.

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Urrbody….what’s funny is Auntie politely posted this chick’s response, and stood back and let the Roses go for the throak! Ahhhh…poor Queen…she must not be a lurker, cuz she’da know’d betta! And her lil rebuttal was so fukcing polite and shyt!

KyCakes says:

:yawn: I’m bored….
    Who else’s sex life can we discuss?

Miany says:

He refuses to let her see the children when he leaves town, saying he “would rather the nanny raise the children”
    ^^ The way I feel. I wish they could get it together and do for the kids. No reason they can’t spend time with their mentally stable momma when daddy away.. Just common sense time with mom would be more valuable then time with nanny. IMO If she aint crazy she should be able to see em/ keep em when daddy away.

MissHarlem says:

I paged DUBB’S ass for her earlier :rofl:

KY you still aint chit. I figured I would do some work and you would behave :nono: I was wrong

Ummmm most celebrities be on that gotta look good while giving birth. Also the cameras was there for her reality show with Vince so I wont get the side comments. Now for a reg chick like myself I truly dont give a fck how I look. I just care that they follow ALL HIPPA AND JCAHO rules tis all

:kona:
    LEmmE Get back to Rosetta StoNe

MissHarlem says:

KY I would say mine but its non existent at this point. Can my toys and fingers count?

KyCakes says:

@Harlem :hug: :lol:

That ish made me so pist. You threw that in like that for WHY? Somebody on here give a fugg about your Master’s degree? COGNRATS. I HATE it when folks DO THAT ISH. I mean I know its an accomplishment and all..but when fussing etc dont throw that in like anybody cares…there is a broad here who got all her degrees spelled out in her signature line in her Outlook…umm OKAY :shrug: You still do the same fugged up job EYE do.. and I know FOR FACT they not paying professional pay differential in this postion…and TO BOOT–I sat in on your interview…I know how much they started you at…the same not ish salary that we all started at. Hoe sit down. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

IMO If she aint crazy she should be able to see em/ keep em when daddy away.
    —–
    I wonder why the court did not just do a joint custody thing?

KyCakes says:

MissHarlem says:

—————————————————————-
    About as much as my adjustable shower head counts….

If it makes you bust, it’s a must!

Miany says:

@Thepearl.. lol she OENO… she prob do know we draggin her but just wanted a second post so auntie could add the flyer, give her some free promo.
    @Ky nice gravi :thumbsup:

KyCakes says:

*hits someone on the head with my mic ala Bernie Mac*
    Bust A Nut

Gigi26 says:

———————————————
    Well thank the Lord cuz Tamar would’ve scared that poor infant to the death on the day of his birth :tea:

And Queen, just cuz you not on your knees don’t make you any less of a whore than the rest of them.

That one picture of your louboutin slingbacks while you watch one of your “HOMEYS” practice on the court really told volumes of your character. Financial my ass bytch. You only checking for YOUR FINANCES from THEM and the next pair of red bottoms you can get with THAT.

Spare me. And blend better, your hair looks like trash.

MissHarlem says:

:thankyou: I didnt wanna do itttttt I didnt wanna do ittttt

KY GOOD and BYE

MissHarlem says:

GIGI you tooooo GOOD and BYEEEEEEE :lol:

Gigi26 says:

AND One mo thang..WHAT THE FUKK IS YOUR “BRAND?!”

These hoes kill me, bytch you ain’t in Target, Walmart, beauty supply store, shyt not even Toys R Us.

What is your brand? FUKK OUTTA HERE. Have a seat.

And hire a better graphic artist, your flier is whack as well.

We gotta start telling the truth to these hoes. These bytches thinking cuz they fukking these lame dudes that wouldn’t pull a 6 on their best day without the cash, they got some credibility.

Go play in a freeway.

anw_rootbeer says:

That was a very well written email. Shout out to Queen Rosa

tintin1979 says:

very classy!! Good for her.