Rapper J. Cole says Obama wouldn’t be president if he were dark skinned

J Cole and Drake

Rapper J. Cole sparked controversy when he said President Obama wouldn’t have been elected if his skin was dark.

In an interview with BET, Cole said ‘colorism’ brainwashes black people to see light skinned people as highly favored in the black community. As an example, Cole said President Obama’s light skin helped him win the election in 2008.

“Barack Obama would not be President if he were dark skin,” said Cole.

“That brainwashing that tells us that light skin is better, it’s subconsciously in us, whether we know it or not… still pursuing light skin women,” said Cole.

From BET.com:

BET: There’s been a lot of conversation about the Trayvon Martin tragedy and what young Black men experience. Do you experience racism?

J. COLE: For sure, absolutely, I just got pulled over on 42nd street in Times Square for what I believe was nothing. They said it was for tints on my front window, which is barely tinted. I really believe it was because I had my hat low. I was driving through Times Square and I just didn’t want to be seen. So I had my hat low and I think I was looking “suspicious” just as a Black man with my brim low, when I was really just trying to cover my face. They came to my window, pulled me over. I feel like if I was a white man driving, they wouldn’t question me about my tints. They told me to roll down my back window; they look in my car as if they’re looking for something. I feel like that was the real thing, they were trying to catch somebody slipping. That just happened three days ago. I almost didn’t even name that because I am so used to that. That’s something that I feel like somebody my age that’s white doesn’t have to go through, especially in New York City. On the other hand, every time I’m on the plane in first class — this is a lesser evil but it still represents their mind state — I promise you, 60 percent of the time somebody asks me what basketball team do I play for or do I rap. [Laughs] I am a rapper, I wish I could tell them something better — that happens all the time and I hate it. I hate that we’re stereotyped and I hate that I’m fitting into the same stereotype.

You’ve talked about including dark-skinned women in your music videos versus all light-skinned women. The light-skinned, dark-skinned issue certainly affects women in hip hop; does it affect men in hip hop?

I can’t say it for sure but I just think we’re still in America. We’re still Black Americans. Those mental chains are still in us. That brainwashing that tells us that light skin is better, it’s subconsciously in us, whether we know it or not… still pursuing light skin women. There are some women out there that are like, “I don’t even like light skin men” and that’s fine. But Barack Obama would not be President if he were dark skin. You know what I mean? That’s just the truth. I might not be as successful as I am now if I was dark skin. I’m not saying that for sure, I’m still as talented as I am and Obama is still as smart as he is, but it’s just a sad truth… I don’t even know if this is going to translate well into text and people not hearing what I’m saying, but it’s a sad reality. So I can only naturally assume it’s probably easier for a light skin male rapper than it might be for a dark skin male rapper. It’s all subconscious s***, nobody’s aware — I think that s*** still subconsciously affects us.

:tea: he might have a point

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ jeniefrumdabloc, I said this in 2008. :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    :shocked: :nono: :kona:

J Cole Light skin men went out in the 90’s :tea: but me personally like all colors :tea:

But all my brothers are not like this, I know some men love chocolate women with a passion :tea: My preference: Dark like Lance Gross, height 6’4 weight 204, size 13 shoe !!! :tea: yassss hunty

• FuturedocDonte

J Cole Light skin men went out in the 90?s

:thankyou:

I was typing it and hit refresh on accident and it was there.

Now this shyt right here :rolleyes: dude you not cute :hahaha: like wth !!!! Your money is cute :tea:

:rofl: :rofl:

• nybrn2

Light skin men went out with Christopher Williams….. Nothing like a dark chocolate brother!! J. Cole have several seats please and thank you!!

• VDot

This old light in the loafers yella nigga :eyeroll:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

It is funny, I have always had Light Skinned brother try to get with me because I am brown. :shrug: I have dated them all. light medium to suuuper chocolate. I love deep chocolate but I will date what I am digging at the moment light skinned or dark.

It the weekend for me :hi: bye Yall! :kiss:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

J Cole Light skin men went out in the 90?s :tea: but me personally like all colors
    ———————
    Hol’up!!! You gonna need to retract that statement!!

OBAMA brought us back to relevancy.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

chile iono. Morris Chestnut woulda won!

Michele being black and Michele being brownskin is a huge part of why we love Obama. dont get it twisted. :no:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

More race talk. Help me Lawd. :pray:
    I just can’t.

I get what he is saying.

He’s not talking sex appeal. He’s alluding to “passing” 21st century. style.

You sure did @Sandra. :yes:

________
    This chit here is just :eyeroll:

He is a rapper, not a political figure. Ppl who voted for Obama dont even know who he is.

A rapper can look how they want if they got a base..i.e. Wayne.

• The Master Beta :D

Duh :tea:

I’m bringing sexy back :danban:

• MissHarlem

I read this interview this morning with my :smoke: and stopped bc I was like nah Im high so it might not be what Im reading. Knowing good and well my comprehension is on point under the influence. I read it again sober (damn not really just had a margarita) anddddd ummmm everytime you had me you lost me.

:thankyou: <—-me on a pole in anticipation for my weekend :yahoo:

• goat76

All y’all can Kiss my lite-bright ass!!!

Hold muh dyck!!!!

• Smonae

He telling the truth

What’s up Chris Brown asking Beyonce to do a collab via twitta, then saying Jay wont approve tho :think:

• Ty

There is some truth to this :yes: That’s why u always here rappers talking about yellow bytches :rolleyes:

@ Jenie Font #5 :preach: Something about that tall dark frame chile :thankyou:

________
    This chit here is just :eyeroll:
    A rapper can look how they want if they got a base..i.e. Wayne.

:thankyou: and he looks basic :shrugs: that is all……

• MSVALLDAY

I think it’s still a factor especially in the black community but in my opinion Barack is not light skinned and there are very famous rappers that are not light skinned either Kanye West anyone? Just sayin. I hear and understand his point just don’t know that he used the most relevant examples. And honestly, I don’t care for his music at all and didn’t really know what he looked like. So his music sucks regardless of his skin color.

*hear*

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

J. Cole been on this whole “if I was dark skinned… XYZ wouldn’t have been” trip :facepalm:

• FuturedocDonte

I wonder do he know that to racist folk there is no “light skinned vs dark skinned”… Errbody is nigras in that case :coffee:

• Smonae

J Cole good and all, but how much success does he have :think:

I even like my Dark Chubby men :love: Ced the entertainer, he looks like he smells good, plus I can lay on his belly :love:

goat76 says:

All y’all can Kiss my lite-bright ass!!!

Hold muh dyck!!!!

GOAT :nono: sir I rather kiss your d!ck than your ass. Try again

nybrn2 says:

———————————————————————
    Pretty muthphucka
    -Wesley Snipes

• goat76

I get it all the time…… White folks feel a lot less threatened by lightskinned.

We’ll fcuk you up too, thank it’s game.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

J. Cole saying he might not be as sucessful if he was dark is like Mackelmore saying he wouldnt be as successful if not for him being white.

but truth be told AINT NAN ONE OF THEM ALL THAT SUCCESSFUL YET!!!

these dudes come out with one lukewarm single and think they can claim success. hell, even chingy had a hot single a few hundred summers ago. get some longevity and then start talking about how successful you are. and who keeps asking these fool asses questions anyway knowing they gonna mess up the answers???

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

I get what he is saying.

He’s not talking sex appeal. He’s alluding to “passing” 21st century. style.
    ———-
    Was just about to write this. :cosign:

FuturedocDonte says:

Apparently not :tea: and this is why I am all for them continuing to make the slave movies. These young bucks haven’t a clue as to the 1drop rule :tea:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

Didn’t he just have an album drop? Did anybody buy it? Is he just trying to become relevant again to boost album sales? I need the background on such as statement.

And who is he saying is brainwashed? He must be talking about the superficial youth of today because educated black people do not feel this way. Obama could’ve been as black as the blackest night…and then blacker than that…and he still would’ve gotten my vote. It’s people like J Cole who make these generalized statements that make it hard for black people. :coffee:

——————————————————————
    ..like an exercise ball with both arms and legs sticking out…look like Superman flying

MissHarlem says:

GOAT :nono: sir I rather kiss your d!ck than your ass. Try again
    August 23, 2013 at 3:27 pm

:rofl: :rofl: Bawhahahahahahaha !!!

Baby said Light in the loafers :rofl: *falls the fukk out*

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————

:hahahah: :yes:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT :nono: sir I rather kiss your d!ck than your ass. Try again
    ———————-
    I was even talking bout My MsHarlem, I ain’t got nothing but love :jack: for you baby!!

Rapper J. Cole says Obama wouldn’t be president if he were dark skinned

Theres truth to that. The lighter, the less threatening you are to sprites. However lets be clear here, at the end of the day we all still just N’s to many of them :tea: JCole outsells other rappers *cough cough Kdot* Because he too is on the brighter side of the skin tone spectrum. Its not like hes attractive. His teeth alone look like they suffer from severe bouts of depression. And lets not forget Drake. His forehead looks like testicles that have been marinating in bath water too long, yet hes considered fine :tea: Tis what it tis.

The wisdom of Eeyore :tea:

goat76 says:

All y’all can Kiss my lite-bright ass!!!
    Hold muh dyck!!!!

:stop: Whoa !!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Goat !!!!

• OutsidetheBox

I get it all the time…… White folks feel a lot less threatened by lightskinned.

We’ll fcuk you up too, thank it’s game.

Exactly. :shrug: I got a light son and a dark son. Both of them mutha****as deserve a watchful eye. Turn your back if you want too. And my beige stepsons will fukk you up too. :eek:

*eat arse face*
    That moment when you refresh the same post 7 times and see your comment as the most recent one for 15 minutes and then a light bulb goes off that everybody else is in a new post :cry:

• Ty

Mackelmore saying he wouldnt be as successful if not for him being white.
    I agree with his comments though. He is almost platinum and I think he is on an independent label with no promotion. Although I like the song, its about a thrift store :rofl: Imagine a black artist coming out with the song. Who would’ve got dragged for the Nate Dogg wanna be hook LOL

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I even like my Dark Chubby men Ced the entertainer, he looks like he smells good, plus I can lay on his belly
    ————
    Ashiiid…. You want me to hook you up with Ceelo Greene too? He’s single these days… :kona:

• FuturedocDonte

Ion think it came from his account… And everybody know bey and jay tweet twice a year (when they have something of their own to advertise) :coffee:

*He*

damn I need to go home :smack:

• MissHarlem

*spreads it on my body like lotion* cool GOAT you off the hook now sir just make sure you shoot that on my ass next time.

• MsB2u

J Cole Light skin men went out in the 90?s
    ———————————
    I AGREE LIGHT BEEN OUT

• GellySammich

:( it’s nothing wrong with light skin guys *looking at my baby*

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

————

Whoa :stop: That no joint cat is not dark skinned :vomit:

• goat76

I get it all the time…… White folks feel a lot less threatened by lightskinned.
    We’ll fcuk you up too, thank it’s game.
    —————-
    Quick to nickname us Dirty Red!! LowDown Dirty Red(I heard that a lot growing up)

• OutsidetheBox

Was just about to write this.

Like MissNY (Rhodes Scholar) said..he had me, then he lost me.

His grandiose mind (that ego makes a great rapper, really) just needs to formulate it without his own story in there because that convolutes what he is saying, which is historically correct.

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

Ty says:

Mackelmore saying he wouldnt be as successful if not for him being white.
    I agree with his comments though. He is almost platinum and I think he is on an independent label with no promotion. Although I like the song, its about a thrift store Imagine a black artist coming out with the song. Who would’ve got dragged for the Nate Dogg wanna be hook LOL

———————
    False.

Macklemore is as successful as he is because he’s talking about something besides poppin’ bottles and twerkin’. His music stands out from all the other rap on the radio right now. Has nothing to do with him being white.

• MsB2u

I LOVES ME A CHOC0LATE MAN
    :grill:

FuturedocDonte says:

Its on his twitter page :shrugs: Unless he got hacked. Im more concerned with all the Piru talk CB is doing :tea: Seriously bruh? Did you get :box: in or :sheep: in? Thats what I wanna know :tea:

MissHarlem says:

———————
    Gotcha chic!!

All colors are sexy :danban: But I prefer a dark one :tea:

I get what he is saying.
    He’s not talking sex appeal. He’s alluding to “passing” 21st century. style.
    ___________________________
    *pulls out paper bag*
    Well it depends on if its summer or winter time for me because the way my skin tone is set up :kona:

• MissHarlem

MISS :hug: it happens to the best of us hun

:shakebutt:

goat76 says:
    All y’all can Kiss my lite-bright ass!!!
    Hold muh dyck!!!!
    :stop: Whoa !!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Goat !!!!
    ————–
    Whoa What??? Y’all ain’t finna be in here shatting on us lightskin.

This lady at my job stays on the phone all day long, and I do mean all day long :no: I ain’t never seen nothing like it :blink: at least fake like you working like me :shrugs: I mean she ain’t discreet at all :no: no shame at all :facepalm:

———-
    :eek:

BTW hey y’all How’s y’all’s afternoon?? I’ve been uber busy with out processing… Can I get a recap starting from late (2pm til quittin time) yesterday :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: YEP! The little light boy in the hood always be “Lil Red bad ass” <—-full name.

Examples: Send Lil Red Badd Ass down there to get me some cigarettes.

Lil Red Bad Ass done broke the door :cuss:

Where Lil Red Bad Ass at?

• MissHarlem

^^this is why we HERE bc you always take the time to articulate my thoughts without me even fonting :hug:

goat76 says:
    All y’all can Kiss my lite-bright ass!!!
    Hold muh dyck!!!!
    :stop: Whoa !!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Goat !!!!
    ————–
    Whoa What??? Y’all ain’t finna be in here shatting on us lightskin.

:stop: now don’t be turning red on me !!!! I admire a sexy light skin man yourself ….. :yes: ya’ll be fine too

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

<—— Thinks a :duel: is going on in her tummy right now :huh:

now don’t be turning red on me
    :lol: that’s racist

• OutsidetheBox

Has nothing to do with him being white.

Umm, lets be a little more fr fr. In agreement, his sound is different for mainstream..but its plenty of mixtaping Black newage kids with the varied subject matter (no dope, guns or whores) that arent getting that kind of play. “Thrift Store” chit is and will forever be Trash.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

<—— Thinks a :duel: is going on in her tummy right now :huh:
    ———————————————————————-
    On Guard

*spanks KY’S ass*

RAZZLE why you shocked its freaky fridays I been on dry island so long that dust still comes out my puss and we aint talking bout chit :lol:

Harlem :hugs:

So ya’ll saying Crooked Smile isn’t a classic? He ain’t right up there with Pac and Biggie :cuss:

goat76 says:
    All y’all can Kiss my lite-bright ass!!!
    Hold muh dyck!!!!
    :stop: Whoa !!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: Goat !!!!
    ————–
    Whoa What??? Y’all ain’t finna be in here shatting on us lightskin.
    :bite:

His music stands out from all the other rap on the radio right now

Sorry you said all other rap on the radio. I’ll stop speed reading now. :)

Because the alterna-rap is def. out there.

• Smonae

Earwig says:

Im more concerned with all the Piru talk CB is doing Seriously bruh? __________________

ION get these singers & rapper claiming gangs after they made millions, just stupid :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Has nothing to do with him being white.
    ___________________________
    :yes: can we get a trash can emote? Folks would be going IN :lol:

no shame at all

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Whoa What??? Y’all ain’t finna be in here shatting on us lightskin.
    ————————–
    I’m gonna kick yo ass for that turning red shat!!! :rofl: That was a goodone, I can’t even front. Thanks for the compliment with you sexy slim ass!!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

KyCakes says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
    <—— Thinks a :duel: is going on in her tummy right now :huh:
    ———————————————————————-
    On Guard

___________________________________

“Thrift Store” chit is and will forever be Trash.
    ———
    :whistle:

I’m gonna pop some taaaaaaaaaags only got $20 in my pockeeeeeeeeeet… I’m huntin’ lookin’ for a come up; this is fcking awesoooooooooooome!

:danban1:

GellySammich says:

now don’t be turning red on me
    :lol: that’s racist
    ———————
    That was some cold-blooded shat I tell ya.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
    “Thrift Store” chit is and will forever be Trash.
    ———
    :whistle:
    _______________________________
    *slaps Razzle in the head with a skillet*

_________
    She said chubby not Teletubby status :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Whoa What??? Y’all ain’t finna be in here shatting on us lightskin.
    ————————–

:kiss: <<<< on your forehead !

GellySammich says:

now don’t be turning red on me
    :lol: that’s racist
    ———————
    That was some cold-blooded shat I tell ya

But it matches your gravie tho :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

Razz why would you do that :eek:

That chit is the worst earworm song ever. :hide:

• Earwig

Right. I understand CB feels like theres a target on his back, which there is. However hes looking the wrong way. Dont turn to the streets, turn to God :yes:

MissHarlem says:

*spanks KY’S ass*

———
    :rofl: We ain’t had freaky friday in so long…well indulged in it anyway :lol:

• MissHarlem

How bout I just cared or read what that song was about :facepalm: a thrift store you said?! No wonder

MISS if we had a trash emote back when folks went in if you aint breath right :rofl: ohhhhh the comedy. I say we ask for a trash emote.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OMG Ty!!! Why does Samuel look like that dog :hahaha: That’s it logging off and phone posting. I CANT

Ty says:

_________
    She said chubby not Teletubby status

:rofl: :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Wait whats going on with CB? :huh: Break it down yall. Or point me to the story?

the worst earworm

You throwing subliminal shade at me :think:

goat76 says:
    That was some cold-blooded shat I tell ya.
    I’m with you Goat. My son is lighter than both of his parents. I dare somebody tell me he ain’t fye tho :karate:

Hannnnnn

:dead: <-Here lies MissT. Death by gravi.

Razz why would you do that

That chit is the worst earworm song ever.
    —————–
    :rofl: All I can think of is that episode of SpongeBob when I watched it with my kid

@Taken- *throws hot pot of grits on ya since we’re playing grit ball*

@Ty Ced is on teletubby status these days :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

I had to give the subs up. Folks dont like em (meaning they cant catch em so they hating) :hahaha:

Earworm =/= Earwig. :hug:

• MissHarlem

Anytime I see HAANNNN typed here insta or in my text I secretly :ghost: nd I ont een kno it

• GellySammich

Taken… you got that negro with a jlo hat and a vest on in yo gravi tryna tell ppl bout theirs :chase:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

His music stands out from all the other rap on the radio right now

Sorry you said all other rap on the radio. I’ll stop speed reading now.

Because the alterna-rap is def. out there.

—————-
    Well and black vs white in the music biz is a lot different than this light vs dark thing. White people buy music. They buy 32 copies of the same album to make the artist number 1. “We” (me not included) get the latest CDs from the barbershop 2 for $5. So Lil’ Ray Ray’s mixtape will never make it because his fans won’t help him be great.

• Earwig

Hes tweeted things like this- The district attorney is racist

He posted a vine of Beyonce (qween Motha) dancing saying it looked familiar. As if she was biting him…He then said she should go ahead and do a colab with him eventho Jay may have a problem with it…Then he said cuzz its Piru…Implying :eek: I mean, I dont know what hes implying.

My thing is this-Im South Central born n raised. Dont talk about that life, if you aint bout that life (Tasha Mack voice) Hes asking for trouble.

Gelly that baby is a cutie pa-tutie! :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

jeniefrumdabloc says:

But all my brothers are not like this, I know some men love chocolate women with a passion My preference: Dark like Lance Gross, height 6’4 weight 204, size 13 shoe !!! yassss hunty

***************************************

TRUTH!!!!!!!

• GellySammich

I liked em OTB… I was bored and reading old posts a couple weeks ago. You told somebody a book would do em some good and nobody caught on… :crying: but I knew zactly who you was talm bout.

• goat76

I’m bout to get like that midget on Project X. Start punching err’body in they dycks. Women baby dycks too!!!

what is Piru?? :kona:

———————————————————————–
    The D.A. in Los Angeles said CB’s community service hours “he did” in VA were fraudulent, so she hit him with another 1,000 hours to do. He goes on Twitter saying the D.A. is racist, but here’s a juicy fact; The D.A. is black :lol:

Then move on to Earwigs account…..

• Milky

:hi:

BCinKS says:

Ty says:

Mackelmore saying he wouldnt be as successful if not for him being white.

———————
    False.

U think his music stands out :shrug: He lacks lyrical content like all these other temp. rappers that will fade. If he is successful because he doesn’t talk about bottles and twerkin’ why didn’t Nas’ album blow up last year :thinking: Imagine if an artist like Ace Hood would’ve released that same song about shopping at a thrift store, it wouldnt have went platinum at all :no:

Im not dissing him because I like the song but it is what is, average :coffee: The song blew up because he has no competition at this point. There are no other white rappers. Same reason why Nikki has blown up.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

what is Piru?? :kona:
    ——————————————————————–
    A blood set in L.A.

Thanks Razz!!
    <— repping for light-skin brothas :love:

Earworm =/= Earwig.

Gotcha. Youre at your best when you are straight forward. I saw you read a chick once. Told her you understood her fascination with you because there is often an allure to the things we covet. You had her shook. It was like you walked up on her, looked her up n down, then slowly walked away switching yo ass off :yes: Or maybe the internet equivalent of doing so. I knew then you wasnt to be phucked with :nono: :biggrin:

——————————————————————–
    My teenager keeps trying to get me to watch Project X.
    Is it that good?

MissHarlem says:
    _________________________
    Sandra we want a trash emote :rules: Please?

MissHarlem says:

___________________________
    *pretends to giggle in my hand with the girls*
    She don’t know what HAAAN mean :kona:

@GellySammich’s son.

We got to stick together, we got to watch each others back!!

Earwig says:

Earworm =/= Earwig.

———————————————————————-
    That interaction made me hawt & bothered for OTB…which is why I now eat copious amounts of fruit :tea:

Chris Brown need to shut up wtf :shrugs:

what is Piru?? :kona:
    ——————————————————————–
    A blood set in L.A.

It started in Los angeles but is now claimed throughout the U.S. Wayne n nem was claiming Piru in Louisiana or wherever they are from :tea: Whatever. These folks be doing the most. Financial security just aint enough I guess :shrugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I get it all the time…… White folks feel a lot less threatened by lightskinned.
    We’ll fcuk you up too, thank it’s game.

******************************************

THIS RIGHT HERE!?!?!? :rofl: Thank you! That made me HOLLA OUT LOUD.

I have one beige, one chocolate, and Butterball to the left up there is as yella as a highlighter. Truth is, lighter is less threatening to the ignorant, and it is a sad truth. :yes:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————–
    My teenager keeps trying to get me to watch Project X.
    Is it that good?
    —————–
    I think it has some good parts, kinda funny. I don’t think no parent will think it’s funny tho. Just some wild teenagers tearing shat up.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_____________________________
    right click+save
    *jumps up in down in my chair rocking back and forth geeked*
    YO! Next time somebody try me I am going in YO!!!!!!!
    They ain’t even ready :eek:

• Earwig

+ 1. From that day forward I wanted her to grasp me with those big Sloth from Goonies sized mitts of hers and just hold me :love:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————–
    My teenager keeps trying to get me to watch Project X.
    Is it that good?
    —————–
    ——————————————————————–
    I took him to see “This Is The End” and we were BOTH laughing like hormonal teenagers….

I might like it…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

GELLY’S BABY! :heart:

Him is a cutie-patootie!! He looks like an older model of my ol’ Butterball! *squeezes and lubs him up!*
    :grin:

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

sweet yella jaysus! :nun:

:ghost:

Earwig says:

Brenden :thinking:

• KyCakes

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

sweet yella jaysus! :nun:

:ghost:
    —————————————————————–
    :eek: :rofl:
    FAYLA :lol:

• Ty

All the cute baby gravi’s :love:

Still leaving my ovaries on Craigslist yall aint slick :nono:

MISS shuddap

I remember who that was she still fonts from time to time. Another one too that OTB read like a gotdamn book. I was over here fanning my whoha :lol: that poster fonted this week too

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: Hey dont stereotype! I buy music!!! And im the Blackest bish i know (mindset wise). I need something physical for my dollas, i dont buy digital music but i will buy physical copies #cray.

I agree with you; thats why he’s getting dismissed on this here. Light/dark, and colorism in our community is NOT akin to white artists versus Black artists and who gets radio play in the industry.

I do agree with whoever up thread said that he IS getting the second look and listen because of his whiteness, not in spite of it.

It is pizza night :woot:

Gelly,

:think: is we got the same baby deddy?! that munchkin look juss like lil fayfaygirl’s :sperm: donor

aint chit ass nucca made some pretty azz chirren :rollseyes:

him is ADDORABLE!!! :love:

u must yall make my retired uterus quiver wiff yall brutafuh offsprings huh Kay? Gelly? Lashellebelle? u lawd?? :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

C’mon Ty….rev them ovaries up and get to screechin’.
    The SR Babies Club is filling up! :love:

KyCakes says:

KyCakes says:
    ——————————————————————–
    My teenager keeps trying to get me to watch Project X.
    Is it that good?
    —————–
    ——————————————————————–
    I might like it…
    ——————–
    Oh, your one of the cool moms with a sense of humor. Sheeeit, why didn’t you say so….lol
    I should’ve known wit your silly ass tho.

:offtopic:
    Just read a comment on a site that said Kanye’s WWJD bracelet really stood for “What Would Jay-Z Do” :rofl:

Some of these alabaster’s out here are really funny

• OutsidetheBox

I liked em OTB… I was bored and reading old posts a couple weeks ago. You told somebody a book would do em some good and nobody caught on… but I knew zactly who you was talm bout.

Ermahgawd. :tape: :dead:

I hate BRENDEN :rofl:

Fayla!!!! :woohoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Earwig says:

Brenden

Taken

that kneegrow gwan STAWP & decease his attempts at detection aint it?? :chase:

KyCakes says:

KyCakes says:
    ——————————————————————–
    My teenager keeps trying to get me to watch Project X.
    Is it that good?
    —————–
    ——————————————————————–
    I might like it…
    ——————–
    I should’ve known wit your silly ass tho.
    ———————————————————————-
    When you’re only 19 years older than your Son… :shrug:

‘Accepted’ is my ish, though….
    South Harmon Institute of Technology :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

I hate BRENDEN

+ 1 :sheep:

i caint eem muss TAKE u B!

ion be wantin to outcho ass! :rofl:

Bren :chase:

• goat76

Mac said the Thrift Store song(which he didn’t really care for) was his worst song and that he kinda hate that it blew up because people will box him in because of that song. Said it was a fun song and that he is a lot deeper than that.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Gelly that baby is adorbs :yes:

Thanks KAY!! Him is my fweetums luvn fweet fweet thang *kissy face*
    uuummm Fay :stop: who said Drake was fine? like ever?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Gelly,
    is we got the same baby deddy?! that munchkin look juss like lil fayfaygirl’s donor

******************************
    Wait Fay, you see I said him look like the older model of The Michelin Man!!! Girl if our donors were the same I’d be trying to pay Gelly one milli LARGE to poof some chloroform (sp) under his bedroom door. Murk his azz quick. :mad:

Father forgive me for I have truly sinned. :ashamed: :nun:

• OutsidetheBox

I knew then you wasnt to be phucked with

:grin: I generally fukks with everybody. Till they go to trying to do too much. :nono: *my granny face* <–serious, prim, proper, pretty. :tea:

YO azz could come on hurr wit no gravi fonting in braile :cool:

::: …. :: ……. :

& imma know it’s YEW!

#fontdetective

:grill:

KayCeiSoul says:

C’mon Ty….rev them ovaries up and get to screechin’.
    The SR Babies Club is filling up!
    :nono: Shop is closed :rofl:

:rofl: git out EARWIG git :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Fay I figured it twas him a few posts back I just couldn’t take it no mo :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

*******************************************

“I’m gonna pop some taaaags, said I got $20 in mah pah-KETTTT!”

That’s my jam Goat. :yes:

Way to keep my head down to its (rather large) size :rofl: :rofl: :hug:

KAY give me that BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Ty :tape: that damn dog look just like Sammuel

Kay

Father forgive me for I have truly sinned.

:hahaha: :crying:

*wheezin*

tween & B, the 30 mins of work i SAID i was gwan do today might not be hannin AFTA awl :no:

• GellySammich

:lol: erbody here claimin my punkin look like somebody. ACE!!! WHERE MY CHILD SUPPORT CHECK??

awwwww Kay and Gelly’s babies awwww :love: cuties

YO azz could come on hurr wit no gravi fonting in braile :cool:
    ::: …. :: ……. :
    & imma know it’s YEW!
    #fontdetective

:love: You make me smile. So sweet. Like brown suga :kiss: Natral n sweet. Dark n luvly. Sweet, dark n luvly. like Frank Ocean :ashamed: I just luv you :love:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-
    When you’re only 19 years older than your Son… :shrug:
    ‘Accepted’ is my ish, though….
    South Harmon Institute of Technology
    —————–
    Oh hell ya ‘Accepted’.
    You’ll probably like Project X

What Would Jay-Z Do

:rofl: :rofl:

• GellySammich

lol @OTBabe you must memba who you said it to :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay I figured it twas him a few posts back I just couldn’t take it no mo

when that mf just fonted :hi: to me this mawnin i knowed it was him. however i DEW love roleplaying :love:

this is why he can never leave meh! :twisted:

• http://www.vibedeck.com/brandoncharles BCinKS

…im the Blackest bish i know (mindset wise).
    ——————–

And @Ty: Nas’s music is not “hot” right now. And I mean that by industry definitions, not lyrical content. These established acts are out of style right now (what 16 year old is going to be like “I got the new Nas”?). Only reason people still support the ones they do is to just say they did. It’s like you can’t say you listen to rap and then NOT get the Jay-Z album even if you couldn’t care less that he dropped it.

Alright I’m sneaking out of here :thinking: I wonder if I leave my computer signed on will they notice me gone :thinking: You guys have a wonderful weekend :waves: :peace:

Fay I figured it twas him a few posts back I just couldn’t take it no mo

:tape: Iz trynna be incog. Yall make me sick :rofl:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

It was nice chatting/lurking with you guys today, but I’m out. Going to head to Queen City to party with some friends :party:

:pray: it is not as boring as the last appearance I had their.

:bye: @Jenie @Tink Tink

KayCeiSoul says:

*******************************************
    “I’m gonna pop some taaaags, said I got $20 in mah pah-KETTTT!”
    That’s my jam Goat.
    ————-
    I like it too. We need fun songs every now then, with all the BS going on in this world.
    We got enough gangstas and wannabees as is.

:hi: Bye Babes :kiss:

by GellySammich on Aug 23, 2013 at 4:10 pm-
    ———–
    Come to think of it. Maybe I need to watch who I don’t for my babies come out looking like them. My son be wearing height adjusters :kona:

• MissHarlem

Its hard for you to be incog your damn font and most of all your gravi. I see you tried hard today but its a clear giveaway for those of us who hate (read love) you

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

MisTaken, he can come over, but him can’t spend the night. :no:
    Err’body in my fam mad I won’t let him spend the night.

I gotta sing him to sleep before I can go to sleep. #weirdoMom. :ashamed:

Thank you JennieBoo!

• Earwig

*whispers* Who is this new dude posting here? :think: Girl, if I was single :eek:

Earwig says:

:tape: Iz trynna be incog. Yall make me sick :rofl:
    Even people that don’t talk to you recognize your font. You’re too creative for your own good and you come up with stuff nobody else would even almost think of…. :thinking: cept maybe Taken but she ain’t hiding cuz she need OTB to see her and for SOMEBODY, ANYBODY to email that damn takencell

Earwig says:
    Fay I figured it twas him a few posts back I just couldn’t take it no mo
    :tape: Iz trynna be incog. Yall make me sick
    aw boo you is a star :hugs: your font can’t hold you

I see you tried hard

I did Harlem, I really did this time :rofl: Its ok, Imma get yall one day. Imma just be a good poster. Yeen gone know. Yeen gone even know :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Goat got me sitting at my desk singing and dancing to that song now!

:danban: “I wear yo’ GranDad’s clothes, I look un-cre-duh-bow… :danban:

LMAO!

BCinKS says:

…im the Blackest bish i know (mindset wise).
    ——————–

And @Ty: Nas’s music is not “popular” right now
    Fixed that for you hun :thumbsup: He is for the grown and sexy :yes: but u are right that’s why I called them “temp” rappers because they will not last 3+ albums.

Now I am a diehard rap fan and Jay (or weezy) doesn’t cut it for me. I have one Jay album and that’s Life and Time of S. Carter Vol. 3 because Put Your Hands Up was my shyt (love Beans). Too commericial, same lyrics, different track :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

MisTaken, he can come over, but him can’t spend the night. :no:
    Err’body in my fam mad I won’t let him spend the night.
    Listen. My baby finna be 2 and ain’t spent the night anywhere yet! For what?!?! Yall finna have a slumber party? :huh: You can wait and so can he. I don’t even wanna go the hospital to deliver the next one cuz I don’t wanna send him nowhere. :crying:

GellySammich says:

Earwig says:

:tape: Iz trynna be incog. Yall make me sick :rofl:

u play too damn much! :hahaha:

Taken what say yew!? :popcorn:

B! :tape:

Earwig says:

:tape: Iz trynna be incog. Yall make me sick

• MissHarlem

EARWIG you had me for .0002 secs with ROACHES but your second comment I was like :2dance: thats BRRREEENNNDDEEEENNNN

• OutsidetheBox

Said it was a fun song and that he is a lot deeper than that.
    My son is a fan and I agree. I think he couldve done it with another song tho.

Earwig says:

I see you tried hard

:hahaha: :magnifyingglass:

KayCeiSoul says:

Goat got me sitting at my desk singing and dancing to that song now!
    :danban: “I wear yo’ GranDad’s clothes, I look un-cre-duh-bow… :danban:
    LMAO!
    ———————–
    Just youtubed it, I had to jam with you…lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

@ Gelly, RIIIIGHT!! When I go, he goes! :bye:

Why they wanna keep my Smook-Mook overnight? Him need me. :no:

don’t be gassing her up Fay! :lol: I like Taken a lot. I’m just joshing. :hug:

Gelly

:eek: is yew pregnit tew?? :blink:

• MissHarlem

TY so wait you didnt listen to his first album which to me is his only classic but went straight to vol3 :shock: that album is when he started getting commercial. I still liked it though

is yew pregnit tew??

:grin: *thumbs thru suspenders*

KAY you need him :lol: but I hear you

:chase: git with all this baby talk. If I come up pregnant Im gonna kill all yall. Wait no such thing as immaculate conception soooooo how bout them babies

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

would even almost think of…. cept maybe Taken but she ain’t hiding cuz she need OTB to see her and for SOMEBODY, ANYBODY to email that damn takencell
    ——————
    Oh she tried it *pacing in the parking deck finnA go ape* :angry:
    Well Gelly I guess you must covet what you want which is me and you got jealous. Tuh.
    Wayment :thinking: Is that what OTB said?

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Gelly, RIIIIGHT!! When I go, he goes! :bye:

Why they wanna keep my Smook-Mook overnight? Him need me. :no:

:rofl: u bein all stangy! but u doin right bc u already know how quickly they grow & seein that u got such an advanced one aint no tellin how long he gwan wanna be babied foe he like :stop: MOM! dontchu see im findin a cure for cancer?! :blink:
    _________________________

GellySammich says:

don’t be gassing her up Fay! :lol: I like Taken a lot. I’m just joshing.

i know, i just love fuggin with Taken :love:

*giggles*

• MissHarlem

GELLY congrats!!! Although I peg you as green in that arena apparently you got your freak on :thankyou: <— you on that pole that night lol

• OutsidetheBox

:stop: You cant judge Jay without owning Reasonable Doubt!

• OutsidetheBox

Wayment Is that what OTB said?

:fallout: :rofl: :rofl: Not quite, Miss Tee.. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

MISS you was suppose to clap your hands so they know you mean bidness :sad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh she tried it *pacing in the parking deck finnA go ape* :angry:
    Wayment :thinking: Is that what OTB said?
    :rofl: OMG I frfr laughed out loud. Taken you are my friend whether you like it or not. It’s written.

• OutsidetheBox

Although I peg you as green in that arena

naw..you read that font wrong. But dont be tryna read it right now. :huh: :love:

is yew pregnit tew??

:grin: *thumbs thru suspenders*

:hahaha: :rofl: u sewww ignit!

Congrats Gellybelly!

yyyy is awl the Roses comin up pregnit??

*puts on gloves to type* :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Just for that Smuckers Face I ain’t even gon tell you what Caramel said when she emailed me :nana:
    *furiously :typing: a fake email to myself for evidence*

• Ty

@ Harlem it was ok but no Illmatic which was a classic imo. I really didn’t listen to Vol. 3 completely but my song was on there and it was on sale :coffee:

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Imma get tthe little OTBs to make a vid. They gonna be so excited. :rofl:

that damn Harlem aint been chit AWL dayum day! :love:

• Ty

:stop: You cant judge Jay without owning Reasonable Doubt!
    _________
    I heard it but wasn’t impressed. I did hear a lot of other peoples shyt though :coffee:

• GellySammich

lol Harlem… dis my second go round.
    <—- my first. Cute, innocent and clueless gets me far :eek: don't tell nobody

• OutsidetheBox

you are my friend whether you like it or not. It’s written.

:hahaha: She is crazy aint she!!! :heart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*furiously :typing: a fake email to myself for evidence*

:hahaha: i’m finna go i aint messin witcho font lady! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

*puts on gloves to type*

I tend to like the feel of the body condoms. They dont bother me as much as @Man thinks they do.

Works for fertile myrtle, it should work for you tew! :thumbsup:

• OutsidetheBox

I did hear a lot of other peoples shyt though

Yeen right, Ty. :rofl: Ok.. Blueprint too?? :hahaha:

• Smonae

:newpost:

• MissHarlem

TY :spank: ILLMATIC IS A CLASSIC ITS NOT AN OPINION BUT A MERE FACT *takes of INTENSE* By the time he went to vol 3 it was commercial. I love classic Jay first/second album. NAS :love: whew lawd I will loose it for him sure will.

OTB please make em clap the significance is sooo damn funny. People be in their feelings when they clap and talk and dont let them start with Real *clap* Talk *clap* I bout die

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

MISS you was suppose to clap your hands so they know you mean bidness
    by MissHarlem on Aug 23, 2013 at 4:29 pm
    GELLY YO *smacks hands* REAL TALK *smacks hands* Come at me sideways again *smacks hands* and I’mma peel yo muffin cap back blue *smacks hands* WORD IS BOND
    Oh yea and Congrats and stuff :yahoo:

• OutsidetheBox

Cute, innocent and clueless gets me far don’t tell nobody

Let that smooth font fool em. :lol:

:hug: :kiss: Let him eat those chocolates i left on the breakfast nook.
    :bye: Yall have a great weekend. Its raining cats and dogs hurr.

body condoms

:eek: is this some 2013 chit?? :huh:

speakin of rubbers, u seen the vid where dude opens one while a car is riding fast down a road & it blows up to the size of an elephant dack?? chiiile aint NAN ninja need to tambout he caint fit a rubba :sheep: <—really really hate how that damn sheep is lookin like "what the prollum ill that he's fckin meh

MissHarlem says:

:stop: spanking me Harlem that’s what I said. The album was ok but not on Illmatic status

• Ty

NAS :love: whew lawd I will loose it for him sure will.
    IKR I am mentally attracted to Esco chile :love:

TY sorry I got in my feelings bout NAS. Forgive meh

We good Harlem :cheers:

:peace: All

Going home before I slide outta this damn chair :ghost:

Earwig says:

YO azz could come on hurr wit no gravi fonting in braile :cool:
    ::: …. :: ……. :
    & imma know it’s YEW!
    #fontdetective

:crying: tis this the 1st time u confessed yo love?? :crying: :love:

*marks on calender* with a :heart:

:whistle:

and i cant help the way that i feel…i just cant help the way that i feel. doo-doo dit dit dit-a doot-doot-doo-do-dooo!

Brenden u make my love come down! awww u make my looove! come down! :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

MissHarlem says:

KAY you need him but I hear you

*******************************