Rihanna Continues Sad Decline

Rihanna gold grill

This has not been a good year for Rihanna. First, Chris Brown, the man she thought was the love of her life dumped her for his longtime girlfriend, Karrueche Tran. Then Rihanna’s Diamonds World Tour failed to sell out. Rihanna was reportedly so depressed over the poor ticket sales that she showed up 2 hours late for recent shows.

Rihanna’s concert promoter Live Nation threatened to cancel the tour if the troubled 25-year-old singer didn’t get her act together and curb her alleged drug and alcohol addictions.

Rihanna gold grill

This weekend, Rihanna participated in Barbados’ annual Kadooment Day parade. Observers were shocked at Rihanna’s skeletal appearance and thinning hair. On Tuesday, she Instagram’d photos of her new gold grill in the shape of machine guns. I will continue to pray that Rihanna turns her life around.

181 Responses to “Rihanna Continues Sad Decline”

oh WOW! I read somewhere else that Beyonce had a diamond encrusted one as well. Anything for attention these days. Where would they be without social media? lol (LOVE ME SOME BEY THO!)

I thought she had a wig/weave on… :shrug:

and Rihanna looked DAMN GOOD on IG this weekend… idk what you’re looking at…

That GRill is VERY TACKY and geeZe that first PIC looks like Jose :huh:

Zoe B. says:

It would be cute if she clipped that duck tail

The Master Beta :D says:

Smoking and alcohol with make your appetite decrease those two I know for a fact that she does but the drugs ion know so :shrug:

I Do LOVE that DIAMOND choker! :woohoo: YES MAAM

RHi looks good up top,Just Not that Grill :grill:

That bytch is sexy. Can’t even lie. She can “decline” right onto my dyck. :yes:

bnatural says:

Normally I don’t read too much in to posts about Rihanna but I feel like this is spot on….

Home girl has lost a lot of weight and it seems like her drinking and smoking has increased or at least she feels comfortable constantly showing it on instagram…… oh and her backside is nonexistent now….

She may be oversaturated right now because homegirl puts out albums back to back…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

geeZe that first PIC looks like Jose
    —–
    OMG YES!!!! I was thinking the same thing!!! And that’s not good.

Miany says:

All I can say is I am HERE for carnival this October… don’t believe me?? ask my scale… :nino: <~~~~ 15 more pounds to go and I will be rocking what RihRIh had on (in my size of course)

@ TY, aye that Remy Moisture Rain wont cheap. Cost meh 55 per pack! :lol:
    I went to that site @ Jenie posted and that stuff like 100+….

deedeegirl says:

Rhianna is so lost.

Shay_OH says:

She looks a bit Joseline Hernandez-ish, minus the fake :boobs: in that pic.

Love that bathing suit chile :tea: yasss

That bytch is sexy. Can’t even lie. She can “decline” right onto my dyck
    *********

gross.. and she too tall for you.. memba, no tall gals? :thinking:

KyCakes says:

She looks like Joseline :wail:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Love that bathing suit chile yasss
    + 1

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That bytch is sexy. Can’t even lie. She can “decline” right onto my dyck

Ty says:

Capt Kangaroo is supposed to be hosting somebody’s party in Atlanta this week :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She looks high happy to be

MissHarlem says:

Was feeling her costume. Mine is a lil similiar but in pink. I will be too cayute on Eastern Parkway. Tis all I got :coffee:

@CARAMEL
    “That bytch is sexy. Can’t even lie. She can “decline” right onto my dyck
    *********

gross.. and she too tall for you.. memba, no tall gals?

She ain’t 6 feet tho! And she thin too, so I think that’s a better “fit” for me. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

How can you be shocked at thinning her thats not hers :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Taken whose that pretty lil lady in your avi?
    by GAGIRL87 on Aug 7, 2013 at 1:32 pm
    ———–
    That is TakenToddler.. she will be 2 in a few weeks. She learned how to say child pls (blame mom—- society) and I recorded her saying it and making the face. She is a mess! Y’all pray for me :bite:

Ty says:

Caramel Rain says:

@ TY, aye that Remy Moisture Rain wont cheap. Cost meh 55 per pack!
    I went to that site @ Jenie posted and that stuff like 100+….
    :nono: I bet after 2 mths it looked a mess and matted. Get u some good hair that u dont have to replace every sew in. I have some hair at home that I bought from India that I’ve had over a year but I paid a grip for it but the more I wash it the prettier it gets :yes:

#helpful

Well she looks like she’s naturally thin to me… When you’re thin you don’t always have an ass… I’m not worried about Rihanna looking deathly thin, because she doesn’t. Now Melissa on the other hand…because SHE IS deathly thin. Why she have the ‘festive wear’ on this weekend and look like them damn flying monkey’s from the wiz?? She looked so beastly. :no:

VDot says:

My sexy beau Rhi Rhi :bow: The things I would do to her :lick:

RiRi better eat before she start lookin like forrest whitaker wife SKELETOR…

I ain’t RiRi fan and honestly think folks have grown tired of her, the chick puts out 2 albums a year seem like :lol: JUST chill on an island and DO SOME SERIOUS GROWING UP RIRI.. we both the SAME AGE so age is no longer an excuse to live life so recklessly…

Ty says:

Caramel Rain says:
    @ TY, aye that Remy Moisture Rain wont cheap. Cost meh 55 per pack!
    I went to that site @ Jenie posted and that stuff like 100+….
    #helpful

Jace beauty hair is the best :trophy: chile no lie :tea: ehhhh!!

Ty says:

:rofl: @ Taken its funny what they pick up…they are like sponges

I heard Ty2 say “say what now” the other day :crying:

goat76 says:

I don’t see anything wrong with the current pics.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    When has Melissa ever looked like anything but Shabba Ranks?

goat76 says:

I don’t see anything wrong with the current pics.

Me neither she looks pretty :tea:

Shay_OH says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rofl: She’s a cutie-pie!!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    When has Melissa ever looked like anything but Shabba Ranks?
    ———
    When she wasn’t a stick MAN. :tea:

MissHarlem says:

TRAN yall the same age but you living life with no silver spoon HUGE difference. You should see these rich spoiled ass people that dont know nathan bout life come in my office. Its a shame really.

Shay_OH says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When has Melissa ever looked like anything but Shabba Ranks?

:dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When has Melissa ever looked like anything but Shabba Ranks?
    ———
    When she wasn’t a stick MAN.
    ——-
    lol. I’m done. lol.

MissHarlem says:

MISS thats def your child :lol: cute

heartland says:

Yeah but that’s not her hair tho so yeah the thinning is irrelevant …
    The photos she posted all weekend were beautifuuuuuuulllll omg !!!
    She has a personal trainer with her on tour so I’m pretty sure she has weight/fitness in control…she seems to prefer the model look versus the video hoe look! So yeah…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just got done getting my eyebrows threaded. I love the finished look of threading best but this lady who just did mine went so slow I almost retched back and slapped the curry seasoning out her throat :angry: I ain’t paying you to slowly torture me trick

****************************************************

Where do you get your facts? *real questions* Her tour was sold out if not dayum near sold out. She doing find in that department.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:tea:

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

goat76 says:
    I don’t see anything wrong with the current pics.
    Me neither she looks pretty
    ——
    She looking like Joseline in that 1st pic.

therapist1911 says:
    ****************************************************
    ^^^^^ SHOLE IS CUZ THEM tixs cost a grip. I assume if the sales were low the seats woulda been on clearance

GAGIRL87 says:

:headphones:

So since I tossed my B/C out the window, my libido has gone through the roof… :smack:

This cant be life.

_________________________________

WELL you do have a point :yes:

She just look skinny to me. Not near death, etc. Besides weed makes you want to eat not the opposite….nothing to see her.

Miany says:

B. Scott — an openly gay transgender person — is suing BET, claiming the network humiliated him during the recent BET Awards by yanking him off the show because he was wearing women’s clothes.
    Scott claims in his lawsuit — obtained by — he was hired to be the Style Stage Correspondent for the pre-show in June. At the beginning of the show, Scott claims he was wearing a flowing black tunic and black pants … which he says were approved by BET honchos.
    Scott claims after the first segment of the pre-show, he was pulled backstage and told his garb wasn’t acceptable. Scott says he was ordered to “mute the makeup, pull back his hair” and remove the women’s wear … which included heels.
    Scott says they forced him to change into men’s clothing [see below]. Nonetheless … Scott says he was still 86’d from the show and replaced by Adrienne Bailon

@Goat she does :tea: Jose has stepped her game up in the look department though, she has been looking a lot more feminine lately if you just look at her from the shoulders up

This “Hey Porsche” song is quite annoying.. :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks everyone. I figured I would dedicate her birthday month to her. I will do the same for my other 2. So if you see different pics of her this month that’s why. She is a firecracker!! But oh so cute :love:
    The other day the baby was crying and she told him: ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT!!! Top (stop) HUSH!!!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Just got done getting my eyebrows threaded.
    _____________________________________________________________________

I get mines waxed, I’m terrified of threading it looks painful..

Ty says:

@ Jenie so u saying that Joseline is only taking half of her steroid pill now thats why she looks feminine :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Man leave mi Bajan queen alone Miss Sandra!!

She is nicely toned. And that gyal is TALL so I don’t think its anything we have to worry about really.

Now that negro Chris Brown? Yeah. Skeltor all in the face. Her friend Melissa? Yeah, skeletor and saggin breasts like she had two pickney sucking on em for decades.

Rihanna is fine. I don’t like the hair as much I think it just needs to be shaped.

Ty says:

:hahaha: lol Ty

what I want to know is… How in the HAIL does B. Scott get that close of a shave?? :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Scott says they forced him to change into men’s clothing [see below]. Nonetheless … Scott says he was still 86?d from the show and replaced by Adrienne Bailon

by Miany on Aug 7, 2013 at 1:58 pm
    —–
    :thinking: um I thought I saw him during the entire broadcast. Chile… I mean he had to change clothes. It was their broadcast. If my job tells me my skirt is too short or tight even it’s under a blazer it’s still inappropriate for their standards. He is playing the gay mafia card. I am sure he still got paid.
    Maybe I just don’t care :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

GA Girl- I ain’t going to lie.. It hurt :cry: But if you go to the right person it’s not that bad.

mrsloveleigh says:

I sure hope she gets it together by the Nov Dallas make-up show

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————-
    I think her masculine look came from not having any body fat. Made her face look chiseled, like female bodybuilders.

Miany says:

@MissTaken.. he is soooo playing the gay card
    @Bedazzled… the hormones kinda stunt hair growths….. :thinking: laser hair removal??? ION know…
    point is i saw outfit #2 that OUTFIT AND THAT NINJA STILL LOOKED GAY. NO DISCRIMINATION HERE. CASE DISMISSED.

tintin1979 says:

the problem is rihanna has released like 10 albums in the last 5 years , ppl need a break from her.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Goat she does Jose has stepped her game up in the look department though, she has been looking a lot more feminine lately if you just look at her from the shoulders up
    by jeniefrumdabloc on Aug 7, 2013 at 1:58 pm
    ———–
    She did at the beginning of the season. Pretty! I looked like Mona put some money on her books and got her a weave and makeup budget. Then towards then end Steebie had her stressed and she started looking like Juan…. Her weaves were all unbrushed. Her body stayed right tho :yes:
    But that blond weave at the reunion :no:

@Goat you raise a very good point there :tea:

I have a relative that is openly gay and sometimes dresses up like a woman, being that he sometimes does drag I think, but when it comes to work… He looks like a sharply dressed man. :tea: When you’re working for someone, you will look perfessional.

Shay_OH says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just got done getting my eyebrows threaded. I love the finished look of threading best but this lady who just did mine went so slow I almost retched back and slapped the curry seasoning out her throat I ain’t paying you to slowly torture me trick

If I had more than 10 hairs on each eyebrow, I’d try threading. I wish the hair on my legs grew as slow as the ones on my brows.
    :wail:

tintin1979 says:

Totally agree with that taking a break :tea:

mrsloveleigh says:

I sure hope she gets it together by the Nov Dallas make-up show
    ———
    When is this show??? Can I still buy tickets?

by tintin1979 on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:08 pm
    _______
    I hear you and have even been guilty of saying that about people. But in all honesty if I was them I would strike while the iron is hot BC people are so fickle these days. They better make all the money they can. That’s why as much as the Kardashians annoy they (or Kris) are smart. You mess and around and take a few years off Kim or Khloe… Let’s see who cares :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Taken your baby is adorable :hug:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

:preach: Well good for him, there is a time and a place for the shananigans

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey Shay :hi:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

I have a relative that is openly gay and sometimes dresses up like a woman, being that he sometimes does drag I think, but when it comes to work… He looks like a sharply dressed man. When you’re working for someone, you will look perfessional.
    Well good for him, there is a time and a place for the shananigans
    ————-
    The day they start letting men wear makeup in the military though… :kona:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
    ^^^^ EXACTLY!!! Think I can show up here in a bathing suit???? CHILLLLLE your employer can assign a dress code. sit yo fruit cup azz DOWN! You lucky they let you back on the dayum show after you changed. I woulda sent yo queen azz home with all that.

by Shay_OH on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:10 pm
    ————
    I am not a hairy person at all so you could. I used to wish they were thicker so I could have a more dramatic look. Even messed around and had someone fill them in at MAC. I caught my reflection in a mirror :wtf: I was walking around looking like that college player with the uni brow in the NBA now :hahaha: You gotta be happy with what The Lord gaveth sometimes

GAGIRL87 says:

GA Girl- I ain’t going to lie.. It hurt But if you go to the right person it’s not that bad.
    ____________________________________________________________

My eyebrows are naturally thick so I would most def be in pain *cringing at the thought* :hide:

BTW the relative is not in the military… I was just stating… the day they let men wear make up in the military will be a funny one…

I think there’s some men who do it now… mascara is easy to mask… a little powder to mask the jawline after shaving if your facial hair is dark…

————
    She said they gave her the “Anthony Davis” ! :rofl:

GA Girl :hugs:

If they start letting gays wear makeup in combat I think that would be the end of us as being seen as a super power. Ain’t no dude going to let a man in makeup and panties beat him :lol:

Carrington says:

When you have nothing but people around you saying “yes” & co-signing every single step, and misstep, you make, it’s very easy for a new person who might otherwise say, “b@tch, look at yourself! You look a dam hot, junky mess! Get it together!” To get the message that all you’re accepting is “acceptance”!…

GAGIRL87 says:

I used to wish they were thicker so I could have a more dramatic look. Even messed around and had someone fill them in at MAC. I caught my reflection in a mirror I was walking around looking like that college player with the uni brow in the NBA now You gotta be happy with what The Lord gaveth sometimes
    ____________________________________________________________________

@ Taken

Nope thick eyebrows suck my eyesbrows grow back every 2 weeks not a good luck :cry: I wonder is it some in that wax :think:

I have the eyebrow powder from MAC it works when done right, You didn’t like it?

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like her necklace/chocker thingy.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razzle it weren’t right how they did me :no:
    I wear gloss most days and that’s it. Not much of a make up wearer. But when I do ain’t no reason for me to come out looking like Tu Wang Fu :stop:
    No thanks for anything

ChanAintShyt says:

Okay, I am back, where do I start?

heartland says:

They are discussing the Usher/Tameka custody dilemma right now on CNN

by GAGIRL87 on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:19 pm
    ________
    I think the lady that did it to me was heavy handed :hahaha: I have had it done one other time and it was fine. I would do it of I had a full face of makeup. I haven’t done that in 4 years :shocked:

Is that a gun in that tooth thing :thinking:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Chan :kiss: did you ever get your bank account sitautaion together?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Heartland spill the tea :popcorn:

@GA- they probably didn’t know what the hail they were doing if they gave her the Anthony Davis. :lol: No reason why someone should walk around looking like that… including HIM..

How many fuggers you see today walking around with a UNI-brow because they saw him and said “Hey! Let me get on this uni-trade mark! *grows eyebrows out for two weeks and goes to get a shape up* Mii Lyn! Give me the Anthony Davis!!”

No DAMN BAWDY! That’s who. He was a stupid ass for that comment there. :tea:

Miany says:

@HEARTLAND… any notable comments made in this CNN discussion??
    @Jenie… yup thats a machine gun.

ChanAintShyt says:

@ GAGIRL87 says:

@ Chan :kiss: did you ever get your bank account sitautaion together?

—–

The accounts are still frozen, so I opened a new one and I am getting money back as stores start to refund the faulty purchases to my old bank. It sucks like shyt.

Sometimes I wonder if mac make is that costume make up :no: I like how its long lasting, but recently, well about a couple of months ago, that it did a number on my skin, so now I’m scared to use any their stuff anymore…… :thinking: I used mac for years too :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Okay, I am back, where do I start?
    by ChanAintShyt on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:21 pm
    ———
    Depends
    Do you get your eyebrows threaded?
    Do you think Rhianna’s friend Melissa is really Shabba ranks?
    :waiting:

GAGIRL87 says:
    @ Chan did you ever get your bank account sitautaion together?
    ^^ I feel proud of my Gagirl on this one… notice :kiss: first to butter him up then inquire about his finances :lol: jk jk @Chan.. hope everything worked out right with the bank

Razzle it weren’t right how they did me
    No thanks for anything
    ————

To Wong Foo :dead:

But wait, Noxema Jackson, ChiChi Rodregez or Veda Beauxem? Because Chi Chi’s Eyebrows were thick but make up was on point, Veda’s face stayed beat, and Noxema was tacky with that gold glitter sh*t… :rofl:

I wonder if MAC starting the cheapen their products :thinking:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@GA- they probably didn’t know what the hail they were doing if they gave her the Anthony Davis. No reason why someone should walk around looking like that… including HIM
    ——–
    :ghost:
    She made the points of my eyebrows so square shaped and thick I had basically no space between them in the center. Had me walking around looking like I had a perpetual unanswered question :hahaha:

Had me walking around looking like I had a perpetual unanswered question
    ^^ :rofl: sooooo she had you with the upside down nike check vibe.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I wonder if MAC starting the cheapen their products
    ———
    As far as the quality or as far as how much they cost? Cause Mr. Razz spent $165 on me in one purchase one day… :kona:

It was for my birfday though so you know I gave it up :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razzle it was the thick brows. The makeup was sharB :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Goat :waves: Where you been hiding at?

ChanAintShyt says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Do you get your eyebrows threaded? Nope, sounds like it would hurt

Do you have a hard time keeping up with big girls with high libidos that ride that thang like a donkey? Nope, ride on big girl.

Do you think Rhianna’s friend Melissa is really Shabba ranks? By the armpits, yes

Do you think Beyonce rode her bike 3 miles or did she lie about that like the baby? :lol: Lies and fabrications.

Do you think the MG really does taxes or do you think she should be ashamed all her clients will be on 30 for 30 broke part 2? She does taxes, but started her business from the “hush” money of wealthy clients. That ain’t a natural ass. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ty says:

Caramel Rain says:
    @ TY, aye that Remy Moisture Rain wont cheap. Cost meh 55 per pack!
    I went to that site @ Jenie posted and that stuff like 100+….
    #helpful

Jace beauty hair is the best chile no lie ehhhh!!

*************

TY, by grip do you mean 100 or 1,000? And you were right, the Remy Rain didnt last pas the first wash and I had to take it out. My braids were still tight and good when to took the sew in down.. I have some extra money, I think I will give this Brazilian a try :bite: spending that much on hair scares the crap ooutta me.

@ Jeni, how long does it take to ship to you? I thought I read somewhere it takes about 6 weeks.?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

@ Chan :kiss: did you ever get your bank account sitautaion together?

————————————

:stop: Chan you not giving your info to chick on the inna-net like that dude on Catfish is yew???

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————————
    Mac was originally used specifically for stage and camera. They didn’t do much to change it but it became popular and they began publicly marketing it. Mac is pretty in artificial light, but If you get the wrong shade by a hair you look scary in Mac in natural light.

Had me walking around looking like I had a perpetual unanswered question
    ^^ sooooo she had you with the upside down nike check vibe.
    by Miany on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:30 pm
    ———-
    Not the upside down Nike :dead: Cause it ’twas
    :whistle: Nike brow killed my vibe Nike brow killed my vibe

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

chicks*

^^^ :rofl:
    ^^^ :dead: this chick said all her clients gone be on 30 for 30 :lol: then this ninja said she started the tax bizz from hush money

Had me walking around looking like I had a perpetual unanswered question
    ———–
    She thought was doing work boo! :rofl:

I remember when i was in Iraq I went to go get my brows waxed and there was this man in there that had the same manerisms as B. Scott… :tape:

Well honty he did the best damned job on my brows anyone has ever did! Even knew how to work the pencil to fill in b/c my brows are thin… I wish I could have taken him home with me.. :love:

ChanAintShyt says:

Miany says:

LMAO, I was blinded by the kiss and the thought of them uh….peaches in her avi. I’d give her my SSN if she ax right.

———-
    :ghost:
    Somebody :cell: my mama and tell her I loved her. I hope she was proud of me

Had me walking around looking like I had a perpetual unanswered question
    ———–
    She thought was doing work boo!
    ———/
    had me walking around thinking I was C U Next Tuesday :huh: <–werk face

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

——————–
    I WILL NEVER GET THAT SHAYIIITTT DONE TO ME AGAIN… FIRST…IT HUUURTZ LIKE HELL AND SECOND…THA BYTCH WHO THREADED ME HAD ME LOOKING LIKE DR EVIL UNTIL THAT SHYT GREW BACK! ONE EYEBROW WAS STRAIGHT THE OTHER LOOK LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO SAY “ONE MILLION FO FILLION DOLLARS!”

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:stop: Chan you not giving your info to chicks on the inna-net like that dude on Catfish is yew???

Naw, @ GA wouldn’t do me like that, lol……but just to be safe, I send munee orders.

Razzle it weren’t right how they did me
    No thanks for anything

me too. I never wear foundation unless its special. But daily I wear lipgloss/lipstick and mascara and keep the brows waxed

MissHarlem says:

Ummm B. Scott sit your ass down. If you wanted to stick to your guns your ass would of NOT did the show but you did and you cashed that check. Where is Judge Joe Brown when we need him.

Usher and Tameka I do NOT want to hear not one more thing about you guys and your children. Yall need to handle all matters quietly. Second child too so be still and listen bc apparently one of yall isnt listening. Happy that he is ok.

THE END :coffee:

by WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:36 pm
    ——-
    Trinidad James mixed with Denzel voice *my ni99a*
    I just ascended into heaven when I read that :dead:
    :cya: sweet life

ChanAintShyt says:

What up MissHarlem! Been a minute!

*************

:lol: should couldnt fix the other one and make it even? i’ve never had it done. too much work

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Ty says:
    Caramel Rain says:
    @ TY, aye that Remy Moisture Rain wont cheap. Cost meh 55 per pack!
    I went to that site @ Jenie posted and that stuff like 100+….
    #helpful
    Jace beauty hair is the best chile no lie ehhhh!!
    *************
    ________________________________

If your getting the Russian Fede it will take 6 weeks, but the blend that your looking for which is the DESIGNED by nature blend, it will ship the same week :yes: Her company is the best, very professional and you totally will not be disappointed. Their products last close to 3 years, if not longer :tea:

Miany says:

^^ :rofl: I didn’t even peep the seductive gravi.. GET IT GAgirl!!! :waves: <~~~~the money order Chan sending.

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ———————————

Yeen lying bout that :tea:

MissHarlem says:

CHAN :waves: Hey hun. Was on vacay for the birthday :thankyou: <–me swinging on a pole somewhere in Miami :lol:

THE END
    by MissHarlem on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:39 pm
    —————-
    Chile I wanted to bad to be ish and respectful on this half day of but you saying the little boy needs to watch out cause he next like he on a Final Destination movie slayed me. I almost got up and slapped the bowl of noodles out the hand of this Asian man at this nail shop out of hurt, anger, shock, despair, joy, laughter, victory, defeat, all emotions. All of them. As I sit here holding back laugh tears so Ming Sing can finish my pedi I want you to know you my dear did it :champ:

Thanks for the info, @Jenie :thumbsup:
    :pc:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

by WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:36 pm
    ——-
    Trinidad James mixed with Denzel voice *my ni99a*
    I just ascended into heaven when I read that :dead:
    :cya: sweet life
    ____________________________
    Girl all I had to do was put my pink finger in the corner of my mouth and I would have been Mrs. Evil… I had a big event to go to that night too. I had to make a freakin arch for the other eyebrow and shave the high one down some…I looked like a whole foolish mess… I was afraid for people to get up on me and see the shyt I should have gotten temporary disability for…

MissHarlem says:

MISS I tried lawd knows I tried but chit I. CANT. TAKE. IT. NO. MO. DAMN!!! but that award goes to you with your Final Destination implications :rofl: Just watch we get a post on them :wail:

Caramel they are pricey now :tea: But worth every penny

*************

:ghost: what?! You REALLY felt all those emotions? :lol:

Gigi26 says:

AND One mo thang..WHAT THE FUKK IS YOUR “BRAND?!”

These hoes kill me, bytch you ain’t in Target, Walmart, beauty supply store, shyt not even Toys R Us.

What is your brand? FUKK OUTTA HERE. Have a seat.

And hire a better graphic artist, your flier is whack as well.

We gotta start telling the truth to these hoes. These bytches thinking cuz they fukking these lame dudes that wouldn’t pull a 6 on their best day without the cash, they got some credibility.

Go play in a freeway.
    :dead:
    :love: GG!

anw_rootbeer says:

If any other woman decided to wear her natural hair you would sing from the mountains about it, but becasue it’s Rih…it’s thinning and she gets no props. SMH (p.s. I love my login) IJS THOUGH

MissHarlem says:
    ^^ EXACTLY…. azz wanted that exposure so you complied and changed clothes… guess the glow from the exposure wore off soooo now you come through with a lawsuit in an attempt to re-up on 15 mins of fame??? disappear B. Scott thanks.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

*************

——————-
    Girl I tried… I tried to add an arch to the low hanging one and even the one with all the questions out… :no: I was so ashamed I almost sued her ass for pain, suffering, mental anguish, and public humiliation… :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who is B Scott :tea:
    Isn’t that the cat that ebt told to tone it down on the red carpet, and rocsi replaced him?

Damn I am really feeling that suit she is wearing up top :tea: that is cute for real, the cut and everything :yes:

KyCakes says:

All these comments and y’all ain’t saying SHYT! :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

MIANY :fistbump: exactly I cant.

WUT Im sorry for your eyebrow loss *moment of silence*

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Who is B Scott :tea:

Aaahhhhh lawd :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

MISS I tried lawd knows I tried but chit I. CANT. TAKE. IT. NO. MO. DAMN!!! but that award goes to you with your Final Destination implications Just watch we get a post on them
    by MissHarlem on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:47 pm
    —————
    Ohhhh they finna read us in a rebuttal letter :typing:
    Little Ush was yelling HE FAKING!! Cause he didn’t wanna be next!!! He was trying to stop the a final destination crazy train!! OMG I just slightly passed out :ghost:

goat76 says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Goat :waves: Where you been hiding at?
    ——————————–
    What up Bomb!!! I was in class all last week, try to convert from Visual Basic to C#.

How dem babies doing???

ChanAintShyt says:

So I am on my daily run and about to cross a red light. An older white woman rolls down her window and asks “Son, are you hot?” I replied, “Yes ma’am, I am.” Conversation over right? WRONG….she continues, “My God, I couldn’t do it. How hot is it?” My reply: “As f**k.”

She rolled that raggedy ass window up then.

JENIE according to my instagram she got it from Rodarte

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All these comments and y’all ain’t saying SHYT!
    by KyCakes on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    ———-
    *pushes Ky in the chest* Well you do something then :lol:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

144

MissHarlem says:

MIANY :fistbump: exactly I cant.

WUT Im sorry for your eyebrow loss *moment of silence*
    —————————-
    :hug: sniff sniff… Thank you… It took me awhile for them to get right. Now I don’t trust nnnoooobody around them.. When my hairstylist comb my hair I am like “AYYYYEE how far you going with that comb… :nono::rofl: I do my own now and they are just as I like them

KyCakes says:

ChanAintShyt says:

She rolled that raggedy ass window up then.
    ———————————————————————-
    One time in the grocery store, I walked past an older YT lady and I grabbed my purse real tight and slid away with a look of panic on my face like she was a menace to society…

The confusion on her face :hahaha:

JENIE according to my instagram she got it from Rodarte

:pc: Thanks Harlem

GOAT :waves: hola

CHAN she aint want no cussing lol

MISS its official carry yo ass in the :kona: dont pass go dont collect yo 200 hundred dollas just GO

Shay_OH says:

:waves: Hey Err’body!

Checkin’ back in….these folks got the NURVE to be tryna make me WORK!!!! :waiting:

ChanAintShyt says:

She rolled that raggedy ass window up then.
    ^^ :dead: Take care CHAN… come visit us when u got a lil shiii in u

KyCakes says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All these comments and y’all ain’t saying SHYT!
    by KyCakes on Aug 7, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    ———-
    *pushes Ky in the chest* Well you do something then :lol:
    ——————————————————————–
    Well YOU bend over..lemme see you shake a tailfeather :shakebutt:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GOOOAAATTTT!!!

:hug: Whats up dooooccc…

MissHarlem says:

After comment 152 Im officially ignoring KY (until tomorrow or another post)

WUT but she was only doing your hair :rofl: I cant

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

ChanAintShyt says:

______________________________
    :rofl: I can imagine her face —> :eek: :steer:

KyCakes says:

MissHarlem says:

After comment 152 Im officially ignoring KY (until tomorrow or another post)
    —————————————————————–
    :wail:

Jenny, look at post 51, Miany posted the whole story there.

Ky, you got Alice snorting yo! :rofl:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

MissHarlem says:

After comment 152 Im officially ignoring KY (until tomorrow or another post)

WUT but she was only doing your hair :rofl: I cant
    ———————
    Hey I have Post Traumatic Threading Syndrome…

^^^ :rofl: HA :whistle: changing places

:ghost:

goat76 says:

Hey Harlem :wave:

How have you been? What pornstar are you currently checking out?

goat76 says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

GOOOAAATTTT!!!
    :hug: Whats up dooooccc…
    ————————-
    What Up WUT WUT!!! :hug: *panch dat booty*

How are you doing???

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
    Ky, you got Alice snorting yo!
    ^^ chile she aint shiiid she had me thinking that was a balled up tissue in Alice’s hand :lol:

ChanAintShyt says:

Road trip starts Saturday morning! Whoo Hooo!

Caramel Rain says:

@ KyCakes, I am officially o-ffended by your gravi. Not only is it making fun of a very serious issue in our society but everybody knows you dont snort off ya hand (and if you did, you do it palm side up). SMH. the nerve of you.

:snort:

KyCakes says:

@DTTS and @Miany
    I’m bad :ashamed:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

goat76 says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
    Goat :waves: Where you been hiding at?
    ——————————–
    How dem babies doing???

————————————

Get yo learn on… My girls are good… beating me from the inside out but good :D

Meet George Jetson :whistle:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT Im good cant complain. Had a great bday and spent my vacay with my fam who tried everyday to get me right smh. Im still checking out my old faithfuls. Skky Black, Candice Nicole, old school Carmen Hayes not sloppy CH, Jade, India, Ariane, Melody Nakai, this Jamaican/Italian chick, Im missing some names lol but they all in my favs lol

:newpost: BSCOTT

KyCakes says:

:snort:
    ———————————————————————–
    Actually, ma’am, that assessment is incorrect. If you put it in your palm, the oils from your hand can make the powder evaporate… :tea:

#TheMoreYouKnow

rofl:

MissHarlem says:

One of the reasons Im ignoring her that damn gravi (secretly prays we get a new post so I can stop ignoring her :lol: )

nybrn2 says:

That swimsuit is cute!!!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I remember folks used to get so mad whenever I talked about how beautiful but troubled this chick was, hmmm intense knows what she be talkin bout :coffee: