Robert Griffin III Says Gay NFL Players Should Come Out

Robert Griffin 3 in GQ

Redskins star quarterback Robert Griffin III says the “window” of opportunity is open for gay players to come out of the closet. RG3 made the statements in a cover interview published in the September 2013 issue of GQ magazine.

“I think there are [gay players] right now, and if they’re looking for a window to just come out, I mean, now is the window,” said Griffin, who is recovering from offseason knee surgery. “My view on it is, yes, I am a Christian, but to each his own. You do what you want to do. If some Christians want to look at being gay as a sin, then thinking about other women, committing adultery—or any of those other sins that are in the Bible—those are sins, too. And God looks at all of us the same way.”

Robert Griffin 3 in GQ

Griffin is featured in the annual “NFL kickoff” issue wearing select pieces from Polo Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Tom Ford, Tommy Hilfiger, Adidas, and Alexander Wang. The issue is on newsstands Aug. 20.

• Gay Couples Complain That Gay Divorce is Too Expensive
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Brendon Ayanbadejo says as many as 4 active gay NFL players preparing to come out of the closet
  • Jason Collins: “I’m a 34-year-old NBA center. I’m black. And I’m gay”
  • PHOTOGRAPHS BY BEN WATTS

157 Responses to “Robert Griffin III Says Gay NFL Players Should Come Out”

The Pearl! says:

:yawn: May I just say I despise his braids…looks like he poymed his hair, then braided it and the little skinny ends bother me as well. he needs a makeover.

Miany says:

I know he do a lot San but…..
      1. If you don’t look at him and you just read his quote…I gotta roll with him. Every sin is equal to me…
      2. He plays well, I think. I hope for all this publicity folk be givin him..

Miany says:

@ThePearl.. he got his hair done.. took a pic with the lady in the shop and all and the braids STILL LOOKED DUSTY :lol:

Smonae says:

Dont nobody care who they scewing at home, hell stay in the closet. Chit aint my business, long as you perform on the field :facepalm:

KSabrena says:

Yeah I agree with him, but umm is it wrong that I want to clip every single braid out of his head!!

forgetme says:

:thinking: Why would gays need to come out in the NFL? Being gay has nothing to do with throwing and catching a ball. BTW, he is really holding on to them braids huh? He would be cute with a little bit of help -(haircut and braces).

Breezy says:

Whew he has a very unfortunate face

Smonae says:

I agree with what he saying, but why is this apart of his interview :shrugs: They should’ve asked about those hideous braids

Miany says:

:waves: have a good night yalll..

The Pearl! says:

His hair grows a little bit, then the ends split off. That’s why you see the tiny points. Allen Iverson has the same problem. :hahaha:

Miany says:

Smonae says:
      I agree with what he saying, but why is this apart of his interview They should’ve asked about those hideous braids
      ^^ you aint shii for that :rofl: but, still you are absolutely right…

Ididntreallymeanit says:

He is very unattractive.

Smonae says:

:waves: Mainy tt u tomorrow hun

forgetme says:

:applause:

mzwhang90210 says:

Folks aint crazy. Comin outta the closet might be the “in” thing right now…but PLENTY of folks with influence still aint wit it.
      Speaking of sins tho…isn’t it a sin for ones teeth to have THAT many spaces betwix em? Mouth lookin like some open verticle blinds.

*smacks San on the :buttshake: and takes off runnin*

Anna says:

Did he come out of the closet? Or is he saying he’s a gay Christian? I need food. I can’t comprehend. :lol:

Goodnight Miany :wave:

forgetme says:

:cosign:

mzwhang90210 says:

ju know what Whang?? :ghost:

I agree with him
      Now on a petty note 1) didn’t some popcorn hoe just blast him on his wedding day for cheating :thinking: maybe that’s why he is so :nun:
      2) on a slightly higher petty level who is doing this man’s hair??? The same person doing Stevie W hair? I bet they be stealing from RG3 and stapling it to SW scalp :angry:
      Either that or his white girl be plaiting his hair with Blue Magic hair grease since college as an act of love and he is too shamed to tell her to stop. Got buddy out there looking like Ray Ray from D block :no:

Miany says:

——–
      Say what now? Got them “done”? Aw, shyt! AND Hell no!!!

Miany says:

@DTTS,…. (when she come here)
      see the thing is I believe just that…. A normal person will not be as open to the idea of killing themselves after some basic shii like he embarassed me, she left me, he hits me, etc……
      I believe there’s a thin line between sane and insane and some folk are predisposed to mental breaks so once life dishes bullshii, they cant take it….
      I just thank the lord MY mind is strong enough to tolerate bull shii in life. But, I still understand the concept of things that’ll make a person break down mentally and I sympathize with em when they break THAT BADLY.

——

Hmph! Don’t lemme run up on his arse…they WILL get clipped! :hahaha:

Smonae says:

MsTaken :dead:

Stop it :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

*smacks San on the and takes off runnin*

——-
      I just did a silent scream at this one!!!! But, um, yeah….his teefus are, um, FUKCED…once again: Paging Makeover Department STAT!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh clarification: I agree with a sin is a sin. Although some sins I might side eye you and never really look at you the same after … Even if you repent :lol:
      I don’t agree with people coming out. I really don’t care :shrugs:

:dead:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:karate: What happened? #ionhavemyphoneonmetodaythough :( #later
      ========
      Miany
      Suicide=Going to Hell, so ION mess around with the sympathy there :no:
      Everybody been shatted on before, you can’t just go around killing yourself. If it’s a mental thing—then that’s different IMB, but if’n you’re feelings are just hurt or you are embarrassed because you’re with a ho azz man-GET Over it :eek:
      August 14, 2013 at 5:07 pm

but they musta had a wind machine tew! a couple braids is swanin! :crying:

Miany, but them other ‘sins’ you can pray and ask for forgiveness for, but how you gonna ask for forgiveness when you wake up dead? :shrug:

I’m just glad :hug: you’re strong, because I’d kill yew dead if’n you did yourself in *snickers*

The Pearl! says:

And how does one explain all the varying lengths of the braids, dammit? Either come in the doe swangin yo hair (Snoop Dog) or braid up nappy hair, but do NOT straddle that fence, mayne!

mzwhang90210 says:

:dead: @ MissTake

@Miany & Ditty…I get what y’all are saying, and certainly suicide is not pleasing to God. I get that.

And it pains my heart that people (esp. kids) commit suicide over things like being bullied, or broken romances…or other temporary situations. Thats a permanent solution to a temporary situation.

Buttttt…I disagree that everyone who decides (after long contemplation) that they want to die, is NOT mentally ill. Some people simply decide that they just…cant..do..it..anymore. I won’t be so selfishly judgemental as to tell them THEIR feelings are wrong and they should just get a “stiff upper lip”. (not sayin ya’ll said that…just repeating things I’ve been told in discussions about this.)

Suicide being a sin…like RG3 said uptop, ALOT of things are sins (adultery, fornication, gossip, lust, gluttony) but people STILL indulge.

*listens as my post echos across the now empty blog* :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man I just scrolled up and looked and his pic again :wtf: why I did that I don’t know. he looks like he is saying greasy plaits don’t care in that cover.
      Then the other one you ‘spec me to believe you cool and/or sexy just cause you put shades on with a leather MJ Thriller jacket? I can still see your mouth and pickey fences :no: teeth and mush mouth. I think you might even be a little **** eyed but I’mma say no Bob Whit till I see more proof
      Other than that be blessed and don’t let haters drag you down :kona:

I won’t be so selfishly judgemental as to tell them THEIR feelings are wrong

Why not? They dead! :lol: #plusseethelastsentencein32
      :kona:

mzwhang90210 says:

:kiss: Ditty….I forgot the p/w to that :yahoo: acct… my bad.
      Istillluvudoe

:dead: @ FayFay …wind machine?

:waves:
      Pearl

MsTake, he looks stupid in these pics :blink:

———
      Nail on the head! :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

:kiss: Ditty….I forgot the p/w to that :yahoo: acct… my bad.
      Istillluvudoe

:smack: I thought about that all this weekend, and you can’t even fill me in now :wail:

:wtf: part of the game is this yo? :wail:

This dude perms his hair tho :no:

Whang,

i asked my mother who’s a minister, where in the Bible it says that suicides go to hell & she said it’s not in there. NOT saying that u goin to heaven either, but she said it doesn’t pacifically :lol: say those words. i think she said judas’ suicide is the only reference, but i :smoke: so don’t quote me.

my thoughts are this:

if u have a children/family it’s one of the most selfish things u can do as a human being bc YOU are causing pain that will never be recovered from. but i’ve been in that level of pain b4. my child kept me alive, real talk. i couldn’t handle the thought of her growing up with that kind of shame. :no:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Ditty…I wrote the p/w down SUMWHURR…imma re-look.

If u stare at RG3 long enough…he starts to look kinda crute…no? Ok :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

This dude perms his hair tho

yep! he use that new Alma legend from Optimum. expect to see him flossing in a commercial with his wind machine any day now :yes:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Ditty…I wrote the p/w down SUMWHURR…imma re-look.

If u stare at RG3 long enough…he starts to look kinda crute…no? Ok

:spank: the debbil is a LIE! *smacks u out of it*

mzwhang90210 says:

i asked my mother who’s a minister, where in the Bible it says that suicides go to hell & she said it’s not in there. NOT saying that u goin to heaven either, but she said it doesn’t pacifically say those words. i think she said judas’ suicide is the only reference, but i so don’t quote me.

my thoughts are this:

_______________________________
      :thumbsup: I like that FayFay. I get where ur coming from with the kids/family angle too…but what good is the quality of the realtionship a severely depressed person is going to have with said loved ones?

But…I totally agree about the pain/devastation it would cause.

MoniquetheGeek says:

He just wants someone to come out so he can follow suit.

mzwhang90210 says:

the debbil is a LIE! *smacks u out of it*
      ______________________________
      But…but FayFay…if u stare REALLY hard and tilt ya head to the side..while holdin ya breath.. :hahaha:

I won’t be so selfishly judgemental as to tell them THEIR feelings are wrong
      Why not? They dead! #plusseethelastsentencein32
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 14, 2013 at 5:29 pm
      —————–
      Last time I read a comment while :steer: I was at a light and got weak!!! Got beeped at cause I was slumped down :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who said he had yaki in his head?! :shotsfired:
      Fay?? You said he had an African Pride super perm on? Et tu Brtus :ghost:
      I say he got about 26 piece braid set in there
      *please let that make sense. I ain’t never had a weave and I hear something about pieces on her*
      :pray: they don’t come for me

The only thing I got out of this is that football season is coming!!
      :yahoo:

**scrolls up to read what hoes say they won’t phuck this ugly azz dude but knowing they would bust every hole open after they find out that nigga got a $21 million dollar contract**
      :eek:

MoniquetheGeek says:

The only thing I got out of this is that football season is coming!!
      __________________________________
      Yep! Blah blah blah. Gay. Blah blah blah. FOOTBALL!!! :yahoo:

@Man™

u really do must know a lotta hoes. bc only hoes fck ppl they aint attacted to for money :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

__________________________
      :thinking: Did he get $1 mil for erry gap?

@Ditty…ummm..dont thank I aint see #38. :hahaha:

@Monique…u are pretty.

:peace: i luhs all y’alls *kmichelle voice*

:fistbump: to my mom & dad for not raising me to look to a man for money.

chile cheese :nono:

@Man™
      by FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) on Aug 14, 2013 at 5:57 pm
      ——–
      Amen. Hoes being the key word.
      My mind never even allowed me to go there. I had plenty of opportunities with my natural God given assets and each time I :stop: It’s a turn off when men talk money or expect for you to jump BC they have it. AND YOU UGLY :no: I am good with my handsome husband and above median income :hahaha:

:nite:

Silly Syl says:

Let gays live their life, they just need to focus on why he has all that cash and his hair looks like that!

GottaBigOne says:

SEE Y’all Sistahs . . . and I KNOW Y’all are the ones ’cause Y’all always got to TALK about a Brother’s look ’cause Y’all Eye balls don’t agree with what Y’all See!
      From time-to-time it’s good to Uplift a Brutha!
      DAMN! Y’all don’t have to go to bed with him – - only his BEAUTIFUL WHITE WIFE!!!

GBO

NYC

Silly Syl says:

@Sandra they say Gia hung herself and her boyfriend found her.. She died from organ and brain failure.. Sad

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

From time-to-time it’s good to Uplift a Brutha!
      DAMN! Y’all don’t have to go to bed with him – – only his BEAUTIFUL WHITE WIFE!!!
      GBO
      NYC
      by GottaBigOne on Aug 14, 2013 at 6:36 pm
      —————
      :huh: Uh ok. Not sure what race has to do with this. i think having a preference is ok. happy for his wife regardless of his color. Kudos to her for loving him and his plaits. :lol: Not my cup of tea just like clearly black women I am not yours. No harm no foul.
      On another note :warning:
      Troll alert and clean up on post RG3 please

puppylove says:

Gottabigone. Really? I doubt it.

Man, it ain’t his money ION like, IT’S HIS OCCUPATION!

Some folks don’t just fugg anything yo :no:

And the way he looks :lol:

============
      MsTake, you :cell: in the clean up crew :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS girl I had to sound the horn because I was confused. People always want to make black women single, angry, fat and bitter. Did I get them all :lol:
      Anyways motherhood and wifedom calls. Let me make sure I get some for Harlem and nem on dry island…. :nite:

:rofl: MsTake
      ===================
      Silly Syl says:

^^^
      That’s a shame and sad :no: smh
      Who was it on here that said “don’t think you’re hurting him by hurting yourself, because all he’ll do is bring his new bish to your funeral”.

:tea:

A.J. says:

This ugly ass nigga here.

Im trying to figga out how he has time to worry about anything other than that face.

SHET UP COON and do what the Redskins are paying you to do; they are good on spokespersons!!

Sandra, is this the same nig that shows dik pics to Becky’s other than his Becky wife? Is this not a sin also, no? :shrug:

Chile what thee fawk is really going on :facepalm: got damn …. Damn will the straight men please stand up damn :no:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<and does this fool have his twigs for hair blowing in the wind :facepalm:

<<< and why should a football player feel the need to come out :shrugs: Dammit Play Ball :mad: you shouldn't be talking bout slangging peen in the locker rooms anyways :mad: enough is enough damn !!!! Play Ball ….. hell that's what you get paid for, and get paid a lot might I add :rules:

GottaBigOne says:

From time-to-time it’s good to Uplift a Brutha!
      GBO
      NYC

Beautiful Sprite wife huh :tea: she can have that mess chile….. newsflash all black women are not like that…. hell what woman would want a man with those twiggs blowing in the wind like Beyonce..>> :nun: My dad would cuss me out bringing something like this up top home :nono:

Just Looking says:

:waves: Forget about dudes coming about being gay, why don’t he come out and find a barber. Looking like a Primate…

But the DC fans and his lil YT wife love him.

Just Looking says:

@Jenie – Maybe not….He got a STUPID $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Contract. Your daddy may be like come here son :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

Heffasssssssssss :happy:

Just Looking says:

Lol my daddy ain’t stuttin money, he knows shyt like that up top comes with a price :yes: a down low price :lol: Pumkyn :hug:

nybrn2 says:

Hate, hate, hate those stingy azz braids!!!!

Silly Syl says:

That’s a shame and sad smh

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 14, 2013 at 7:17 pm
      ——
      :preach:

:yawn:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!! :hi:

Taken :waves:

lyric says:

On the topic of suicide. When a person commits a sin that person can repent and go on to heaven but killing yourself strips your ability to repend and therefore you have died in that sin and that is the reason suicide=hell.

lyric says:

On the topic of suicide. When a person commits a sin that person can repent and go on to heaven but killing yourself strips your ability to repent and therefore you have died in that sin and that is the reason suicide=hell.

:wave:
      Good Morning SandriTa,Misstaken,A.J.lyric :eggs:

RGIII is such a cornball I think he should be Quite and be failthful to his Becky :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

Good morning everyone!!!

puppylove says:

:yawn: mernin

A.J. says:

Luvn :kiss: Brownskin Morning!!

A.J. says:

Morning Puppylove

@Luvn RGIII thinks he’s better than you and I so faithfulness is out the door.

lyric says:

Where does it say that in the bible :shrugs: I mean get what your saying, but where does it say suicide leads you straight to hell :thinking:

A.J. says:

Jenie :yahoo: hey lady

@AJ
      Yeah,I suppose it is,He better remember at the end of the day,he’s just a NiggaH in a coup :tea:

Milky says:

Happy friday eve all! :wave: :buttshake:

A.J. says:

@Luvn I’d think if people didn’t get it before then def after this Trayvon Martin (which has settled down greatly btw) but I digress :shrug:

Any update on your claim?

A.J. says:

Morning Milky :kiss:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning Roses! Ok I missed R&B Divas and I heard Kelly Price was still on there acting a fool. Did any of you guys see it, adn can I get a recap?

Morning All :waves: It was a bit chilly this am

@AJ
      I haven’t filed the diminished value claim Yet,Monday Im going to meet GEICO so they can have their body shop assess it,Ima get my estimate at the body shop I want to use later . . .
      I’ll have it fixed by next week :(

My sexy bish ride is tainted :crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

lyric says:

Where does it say that in the bible I mean get what your saying, but where does it say suicide leads you straight to hell
      ——–
      But If Jesus came to die and take on all of our sins, then I thought they don’t go to hell. And what if they told God they were sorry before the act? then what?

Milky :happy: that face on MARTIN! :box:

NakeYah :hi:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It was a bit chilly this am
      —-
      It was! I’m starting to think fall is going to come early this year.

Aj :happy: sits on your lap ! :kiss:

Milky says:

Morning@ aj :kiss: :boobs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning Luvin :hi:

Jenie :kiss: HelluRRRH

:hahaha: martins FACE!

lyric says:

The Bible gives us a guideline of sins. It doesn’t specifically say thou shalt not kill thyself no but there are a lot of things that aren’t directly addressed in the Bible. What the Bible does say is killing is a sin…killing of oneself is still classified as killing. Under normal circumstances if i kill someone i am afforded the right to repent and turn my life to God and be saved but if I’m committing the sin towards myself i can no longer repent because I’m dead. If you die in sin, regardless of the sin, you shall awake in sin.

1. I hate his mouth. And he probably shouldn’t be saying folks should be coming out with a mouth like his. :blow:

2. Didn’t you just get busted for cheating on your wife fool? :hump:

3. Why should you even have anything to say about this? Are they trying to give you a platform to make up for getting caught skeetin and thirsting elsewhere and not your plain jane big headed ass wife? :hunch:

4. Funny how he says he’s Christian but doesn’t seem to practice it. :nun:

BrownskinQT says:

Hey Keya and Milky :hi:

lyric says:

_________
      Ok :)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Milky and Brownskin! @Milky how are the babies?!

MAN that lady hung herself :( that is SAD SAD SAD!!!
      may GOD have mercy on her soul
      :pray:

lyric says:

Yes Jesus did die for our sins so that we can be saved absolutely but we still have to lead a life that reflects that. If we mess up, which we all do, we can go to him for forgiveness and receive his covering. He didn’t die for us to commit new sins and expect to just be covered and go to heaven living any ol kindda way.

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Y’all :yahoo:
      On topic: that 2nd pic of RGIII looks hideous, what was the photographer thinking…
      *****paging Redeemed***
      somebody’s trying to take your spot…

:waves: Yo!!! Good morning, Urryone! :woot:

Bootcampgirl says:

Jeeennnaaayy :heart:

Good morning y’all… I’m so rude :ashamed: Did a certain someone come back and rain on y’all? :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey La Perla :bye:

Chile its cold in the office :cold: had to pull out my heater whewwwww

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning Razzle. And not that I know of.

Milky says:

@brown hey bewski
      @keya they r fine. Still got a ratchet.fumb a## momma!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: Anyone see R&B Divas last night?

tipdagemini says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

He is not a pretty man, but his body is quite delicious. I too get confused as to why folk think being gay is a sin and that sin is worse than every other sin.

:warning: paging GAGIRL they are playing Lil Boosie Bad
      :whistle: I N D …….
      (That’s when you not confident in your spelling game and be looking around like in church when you don’t know the hymnal) :hahaha:
      Oh yea Webbie is on here. I think he is sinderish

:hi: Good Morning all. The Bird has fallen madly in love with a new baby daddy and all is right with the world. #LPG #onthebus

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why is he talking to Lil Boosie in jail via the Rickey Smiley show :facepalm: And Webbie bragged about lying saying be slept wih Eboni Steele cause she fine. No comment that’s my Soror :kona:

Because in leviticus it says it and several other place in the bible and no , No sin is greater than the next except for Blasphemy of his name :thinking:

@Keya I will watch R&B DIVas when Sandra post it…. I am not giving that show my ratings :tea:

Oh yea Webbie is on here. I think he is sinderish
      ———

And Bird :blink: You talmbout Steebie??

by Bird on Aug 15, 2013 at 9:09 am
      —————
      You on Steebie J :steer:
      Now he does amuse me I can’t deny. But that’s tv life. In real life I might :shank: :lol:

#KMichellesongtitles I saw your little girl friend today
      #KMichellesongtitles Sniff his dyck girl!
      #KMichellesongtitles Yo momma not gon talk to me no any type a way!
      #KMichellesongtitles Don’t. Make. Me. Go. There. (The Clap Song)

BrownskinQT says:

@Taken, I can’t stan Webbie he looks like a platypus.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I saw RnB Divas. Kelly Price is a sheet cake shaped mess :no: I really wanted to like a :yahoo: for her but she is very passive aggressive. She might have a BEAUTIFUL voice but what this has shown of her personality and spirit :nono:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

And Bird You talmbout Steebie??
      **********************

These panty draws belong to Steebie The Great. Queen Joseline posted a video of him plalying thet piano on Instagram last night. 15 seconds of amazing. Then I found a video of him playing the quitar on Instagram. He’s incredible. I’m so weak for him right now. :love:

#KMichellesongtitles My Heart Doesn’t Accept EBT
      #KMichellesongtitles I.O.E.N.O Where My Son Is.
      #KMichellesongtitles I shook them tables (All Night Long)
      #KMichellesongtitles If She Yo Cousin, Then What’s Her Middle Name?
      #KMichellesongtitles Barefoot In The Parking Lot

BrownskinQT says:

Does if anyone if tonight is the season finale for LA Hair?

:waves: Boot!!!

#KMichellesongtitles OUR LOVE IS REAL (He Took Me To Olive Garden)
      #KMichellesongtitles Real Eye Realize Real Lies
      ##KMichellesongtitles You Can Stay, Yo Kids Gotta Go

The Pearl! says:

B-B-But wait, @Taken! Not a “sheet cake shaped mess”? Why do you start so early in the morning, chile? :hahaha:

I meant to say I found a video of him playing the quitar on YouTube not Instagram. It was a little something he was playing for the Louis Stewart campaign him and Jos did earlier this year.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      I like it so far, mind you I missed the last two shows. But I hear you because BBW won’t at all get any of my time this season. I’m done with them

Y’all,

DId y’all see Mariah’s (from Married to Med) new nose???????????????

:shotsfired:

*****************

Ion’t know whys she coming for sweet innocent Kelly. I’ve decided she has been hired as the agitator of the show like Yandy and Karlie Redd and Arian.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But I hear you because BBW won’t at all get any of my time this season. I’m done with them.
      *********************

:cosign: They have overstayed their welcome big time.

*****************

******

Bird? What show you watching, girl? Oh, wait! You were doin’ :sarcasm: Gotcha! hee-hee

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——

The catty ness :nono: with Kelly is ridiculous, I did see on the previews Lil Mo reading Dawn azz,,,, she can read her but want read slop body Kelly .. Be looking like this >>> :blink: when Kelly say suntin

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I did see on the previews Lil Mo reading Dawn azz,,,, she can read her but want read slop body Kelly .. Be looking like this >>> when Kelly say suntin
      ***************************

As of last night I think Lil Mo is officially over Kelly.