Sandra Bullock’s Son Louis Bardo Playing With Baby Doll

Louis Bardo plays with dolls

Actress Sandra Bullock, 49, was spotted picking up her adopted son Louis Bardo from Summer camp on Friday. The Oscar-winning actress has joined the gender-neutral bandwagon, allowing her toddler to play with a baby doll. The doll was dressed in a pink jumper with a matching pink bonnet.

Gender neutral folks believe their children will benefit from not being pigeon-holed into a gender specific role. Like most popular fads that come and go, the gender neutrality fad has no intrinsic value or benefit in child development.

Louis Bardo plays with dolls

The gender neutral movement is another tool in the Gay Agenda arsenal to brainwash innocent children into believing homosexuality and transgender people are normal. According to The Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, “Gender is an arbitrary and unnecessary limitation on human potential.”

The IETT leapfrogs over the “procreation problem” in their unconfirmed hypothesis by proposing that schools teach children that “mothers” and “fathers” won’t be necessary for procreation.

Assisted reproduction will make it possible for individuals of any sex to reproduce in any combinations they choose, with or without “mothers” and “fathers,” and artificial wombs will make biological wombs unnecessary for reproduction.”

Even George Orwell didn’t foresee this level of lunacy.

• Sandra Bullock’s agents buy son Louis his first Andy Warhol painting for $14,000
  • Sandra Bullock Adopts Kimora’s Son Kenzo
  • Sandra Bullock carrying baby Louis like a sack of potatoes
  • Louis Bardo Bullock’s wardrobe malfunction
  • Photos: RMBI SWIS/AKM-GSI

183 Responses to “Sandra Bullock’s Son Louis Bardo Playing With Baby Doll”

Leslie says:

I don’t know how I feel about Louie playing with a doll. I am glad that he has toys that reflect the same skin color as his.

mixy0911 says:

As progressive and forward thinking as I would like to be, I just couldn’t get down w my son playing with a baby doll. I wouldn’t yell at him or make him feel ashamed for doing it, but I certainly wouldn’t bring him to the local you store to pick one out either.

LSLH says:

Happy Sunday Sandra!

Thanks for the post.

Unshakable says:

Hello to:

LSLH
      Mix
      Leslie
      Auntie Sandrita

@part of the topic – I am loving this “Blade-inspired” attitude Louis has going on at the front/top of his head!

@topic for real – Leslie, I said the same thing….glad the doll reflects his skin color. Mix, I agree with your point also…..I wouldn’t berate my son, but I wouldn’t tap dance to toys r us to get him some dolls either. I would love my child regardless, I just moreso agree with your line of thinking.

And as LSLH said – thank you auntie sandrita for the Sunday post. You are on your A-Game proper this weekend. Love you and can’t wait for the fun come tomorrow!

To the previous 3 posters – Be safe and have a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!

SunnyPA says:

Why couldn’t it be a GI Joe?!?!? I can’t get passed the pink outfit.

Happy Sunday :waves:

Leslie
      mixy0911
      LSLH
      Unshakable
      SunnyPA

No Mam Bullock :nono: this is unacceptable

I Run New York says:

The baby looks a lot like him in the face.

No matter how you slice it :stop: this so not the business. I don’t care what color the doll is :nono: hell I had all colored dolls. I was just happy to have one ….. These kids are so mixed up :no:

LittleBigMouth says:

The doll could have been at the summer camp as their toy and he saw it and decided to take it home with him, Sandraay not have bought it for him but that’s besides the point. I find it sexist to not want my child to play with a baby doll or not buy it if he asked for it. I imagine he’ll grow up to have a son/daughter and will have to take care of them as well. If that’s the case, little girls shouldn’t play with baby dolls because that’s putting in their mind that they are expected to grow up and pop a baby out then take care of it alone. I may be looking too deep into it but I don’t find it fair to say a parent is encouraging homosexuality by allowing their son to play with not just a doll but a baby doll whether it was given to him or bought.

Littlebigmouth you’re right on the money.

Little boys playing with baby dolls may HEAVEN FORBID, get to practice nurturing, which is not something a mother should be solely responsible for. There’s a funny comic about the very topic circulating on Tumblr.

With that said, I wouldn’t go out and purchase a baby doll for my son (unless I did want to be alone nurturing babies in this house, my husband would trip!), but if he had siblings, was in a playgroup, or something where there was a baby doll I wouldn’t snatch it out of his hands and pass him a power ranger. I hope I never have girls now that I have boys because I will be on some super feminism “do you want a power ranger,” ish.

LSLH says:

Unshakable :love:

:no: my son will not play with dolls, nor put on heels if I have a son
      Not in my house :nono: now your free to do whatever when I’m not taking care of ya……

Matter fact I know 2 boys, that played with dolls in my neighborhood, and guess what :tea: they are sasshaying they azzes around Atlanta, and one now lives in New York …… smh what one generation accepts the next generation will embrace!!!!!!! This shyt up top is not normal sorry :shrugs:

Aryen says:

I totally agree with you littlebigmouth. I don’t think having the doll is harmful. He has to be a father and husband one day. Him learning how to nurture a baby (male or female) does not mean he will gay. That’s just my opinion. I mean i would not go out and buy a doll for my son but i would not stop him from playing with one either.

Ni ni says:

Lol @ jenie and cosign. Each generation is wiser but weaker. These kids are effed all the way up. I cant begin to imagine all the.confusion they have to deal with

LadyLew says:

@LittleBigMouth :cosign:

Thats whats wrong with a lot of these men now. They were taught to suck it up, act like a man. They have all these built up emotions and shyt and are not right in the head. Teach him how to be a man Sandra and take care of his kids.

dani818 says:

I would never allow my child to play with a doll, however if a parent finds it ok then who am I to criticize.

Nthabi says:

NO dolls for my son!

He does not need to play with dolls to learn how to be “nurturing.” So, give me a BIG break about all that!

I got nothing else.

laterthannever says:

Thank God you have a real man in your house who would “trip” if you tried to emasculate his son with baby dolls. It is not a man’s job to nurture your kids. That is your job. A man’s job is to provide for you and your children (whether they are his biological or not). Women ask too much of men these days. You want him to be superman and handle both roles and not cheat and treat you like a princess, too? That’s why a lot of you ladies have problems with men; you’re always trying to change lanes. Stay in your lane and let men stay in theirs. You want men to work hard to pay the bills, then you want them to come home and change diapers and nurture your kids, too? No ma’am; that’s your job. ;nono:

Wait until Man gets here in the morning. He will set you ladies straight.

Kudos to jeniefrumdabloc, Leslie, mixy0911, SunnyPA, Ni ni, dani818, and Nthabi for knowing your roles! There is still hope for the children. :clap:

————-
      Take me now :ghost:

Phillybruh says:

I read some of these posts and I can see what’s wrong with the black community. Its almost as if lil black boys have to been MEN before they learn to talk. The kid has a doll today so what, tommorow they’ll take a picture of him with a truck or a ball. Why can’t a man be nuturing to his children perhaps if they were these kids wouldn’t be out here shooting each other.

We tell my nephew that is for girls and go play with your own stuff unless its things gender neutral. We don’t throw a fit about it, just tell em what it is. I see nothing wrong with teaching a child seperation or roles per say, such as don’t go in the bathroom when your sister etc is in there. :shrugs:

Wait until Man gets here in the morning. He will set you ladies straight.
      —————–
      :rolleyes: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Phillybruh on Aug 5, 2013 at 8:18 am
      ————–
      You can learn how to nurture without playing with baby dolls as a young boy. I respectfully disagree. I have a son and he will not be plaiting hair on baby dolls. Sorry. My husband and I are raising him to be a MAN. My husband didn’t play wih dolls and he is a great nurturer, provider and father. I think we make things too complicated these days and are afraid to hurt these kids feelings. What’s wrong wih saying you are a boy and boys don’t wear makeup, heels or play wih dolls :shrugs: That’s why kids are so confused and lost today

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and good morning all :)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by San ah make ya dance on Aug 5, 2013 at 8:20 am
      —————
      Exactly! It becomes a problem when you make it a problem. Calmly tell them no and point them towards the GI Joes :lol:

@mMisTaken.

I don’t see an issue with a boy playing with a doll however I do draw the line a make up and heels that’s a whole other issue. My son wanted a cabbage patch doll with a purple jumpsuit, at first I hesitated then I purchased the thing, he plays with it no more than he plays with his” boy toys”. I have a problem with hurting my childs feelings for something so trivial as a toy. I actually beleive they are confused and lost because we impose things on them they shouldn’t be burdened with.

Atypical says:

He’s a toddler….What he’s going to wake up this morning and like boys because he has a doll? Louis playing with dolls isn’t going to “make” him gay just like playing with GI Joes isnt going to “make” him straight. ..

————–
      :yes:

I think we make things too complicated these days and are afraid to hurt these kids feelings. What’s wrong wih saying you are a boy and boys don’t wear makeup, heels or play wih dolls That’s why kids are so confused and lost today
      ————-
      :cosign: It’s just that easy, that’s why its called parenting :shrugs: Kids do what they want now

puppylove says:

Morning roses. I dont even care about the doll. Im mad i dont see a pic of him givin that mean ass lookk he usually wears.

At the end of the day, your child. Do what you want and live with it :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-

:preach: to who ever said this. Me and my father had this exact conversation a week ago!!!!! I totally agree with this statement….. and then women wonder why ya man want a bird in his bung hole…. :shrugs: Women in my opinion are part of the reason this men are sashaying they azz out the closet. Nip that wussy mess in the bud….. this age for a child is very important, regardless if you believe it or not :tea:

—————
      LAWD :ghost: I agree tho Maam :yes:

@Jenie Ms Sandra said that, can’t you tell :lol:

———-
      Gotta agree there too, some women are too weak when it comes to lil boys. My mom had 4 and she not snappy enough, she cares too much and they grown as hell. Not gay, but def not all where they should be as men. My dad wasnt and still aint ish.

San I was too lazyy to scroll all the way back up :hahaha: but honestly though that’s real talk right there :yes: hell since folks think its okay to play with dolls, ashid, well let’s throw a stroller and a car seat in that pic up top :tea: this is unacceptable , and even if lil Louie wanted a doll, he would have gotten a flat out No and with an explanation….. The problem is these kids run the parents….. Watching too much Disney or something. Those fawkas have a agenda seriously !!!! :nono: Half of the shows on there….. chile the kids run the parents :shrugs: smh…… I’m old skool and I’d be damned !

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Phillybruh on Aug 5, 2013 at 8:31 am
      ——–
      I get your point. And again telling a boy not to play with a doll is hurting their feelings? And if it does then I am ok with telling my kids no. They have to have boundaries and learn everything is not on their terms and its ok to be told no and have hurts feelings

:love: lil Louie, yes I do BUT he shouldn’t be playing with a baby doll IMB :no:

What’s next? Little boy dolls dressed like girls? :wtf:
      Give him a big box to play with, kids play with whatever you give them :tea:
      Do better Sandra Bullock.

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!!

San
      DTTS
      Taken
      Jenie
      Razzle Dazzle
      puppylove
      Phillybruh

:waves:

————-
      :yes: Exactly, kids have all these choices and decisions now. I see it in my neices and nephew. I tell my mom we did have these choices and I turned out just fine and with some damn sense and respect towards my elders. God gives you a parent for a reason, to mold you into a grownup, if not then what’s the point of having one?

Buy him a puppy or a stuffed puppy. FOH with this bullshatt :blink:

Judge away :tea: This ish ain’t right, and for her to parade him around with a girl doll, means others that follow everything these ‘stars’ do, will accept this, and mimic it, IMB of course…

A.J. says:

Kudos to the comments this morning; I agree 100%! :tea:

A.J. says:

This ish ain’t right, and for her to parade him around with a girl doll,
      He is her real-life doll. :tea:

Where else is this story, because yall know :rofl: it could be him holding this doll for his lil girlfriend playmate :lol:

laterthannever says:
      Wait until Man gets here in the morning. He will set you ladies straight.

Well Sandra :preach: on it chile!!!!!! My mom changed the diapers, cooked, cleaned, helped with homework, etc…. She stayed her azz out the club, when she had me and my sisters she got somewhere and sat her azz down, like a good wife. My father worked provided, cut the grass etc…. not one time did my dad ever do the woman’s role in the house. Shout out to my parents for setting a marvelous example. :applause: been married 44 years, last Thursday……. Tradition worked !!!! This ole new mess, do what you want crap will have a lot of people screwed :no:

A.J. says:

AJ :waves: <—boy toys!
      Negative!! Not now, not ev-a!! :lol:

Phillybruh says:

You know what’s funny by denying them these things and then giving them that lame explanition of boys don’t play with that, your doing more damage than the doll ever could.

So, I :love: Louis and all…but why is this baby walking around like he’s trying to encompass Kanye’s 808′s and Heart Break a la post Amber Rose hair cut?

She’s not disturbed by that?? :blink:

A.J. says:

This ish ain’t right, and for her to parade him around with a girl doll,
      He is her real-life doll. :tea:
      =======
      AJ, she was alright with me, after being humiliated in public, but this right here :nono: This is putting her back to where she was–a cornball doofus :huh:

Where is everybody, this is a good discussion :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

I started reading this post like :thinking: no talk on the “gay agenda”. Scrolled past the picture and read ” The gender neutral movement is another tool in the Gay Agenda” oh there it is :hahaha:

Where are the rest of the men and their opinion

Phillybruh says:

Ok just like when I was little, when I wore a dress, you were to cross your legs, same as eating at the table, no elbows on the table. What is wrong with laying down ground rules :shrugs:

Wait until Man gets here in the morning. He will set you ladies straight.
      ——–

======
      Ok sir… So if and when you give your son this girl doll to play with—what do you say when he says “Dad, I want to dress just like my doll?” :waiting:

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:
      this is so not right,no little boy should be playing with dolls :no:

A.J. says:

This is putting her back to where she was–a cornball doofus
      She’s always been the doofus. She admits this all the day long which is why she was humiliated in public.

Love Sandra to death but she needs professional help.

A.J. says:

This is putting her back to where she was–a cornball doofus

Love Sandra to death but she needs professional help.
      She needs some duck or a real man in her life, so that she won’t be thinking about doing this dumb ish :no: smh

Little boys shouldn’t wear pink, there :eek:
      :tea:

A.J. says:

This is putting her back to where she was–a cornball doofus
      Love Sandra to death but she needs professional help.

:cosign: and :cosign: #67 as well

And to those who don’t see the big deal in this, think about your grandchildren THAT MAY NOT BE BORN (naturally, at least–and the expenses related to doing this artificial mess will probably be out of grasp for most). We in a fight to exist yall IMB of course :tea:

Denzel lost his sexy in his new movie :wail:

Phillybruh says:

@Doesn’t talk to Strangers, one doesn’t equate to the other, if my son says he know wants to dress like the doll, its time to see a shrink, but as I stated my son wanted a cabbage patch doll, and I purchased it, it gets played with no more than his “boy toys”, but the doll doesn’t mean at least too me that he’s gay or going to be and if he is I could careless. But playing with dolls as a todler doesn’t mean anything except he’s playing with dolls as a toddler. The more you fight these things the more damage you do in my opinion.

DTS preach on it chile :tea: but they ain’t trying to hear that real talk!!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Denzel lost his sexy in his new movie

In my opinion he only turned me on in Training day :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

<—- played with dolls as a boy :ashamed: was curling hair and everything :coffee:
      Even though I don't believe in buying a child a toy of the opposite gender for them to play with, I believe that naturally he'll grow out of it. I remember one day I was like "the fck :mad: that's for girls!"

Don't act like y'all ladies won't playing with tonka trucks and GI joes :coffee: them toys if for boys

VDot says:

My cousin, who I grew up with, used to play with our baby dolls. Well his version of playing with dolls was to cut all of their hair off. Used to piss me the fugg off :angry: He’s as masculine (whatever that means) as they come.

OAN, yall do know there are “masculine” gay men, right? Just because the Derek J’s and EJ’s of the world are out here in pumps and studio Fix, doesn’t mean they are the face of all gay men. With this line of thinking, girls shouldn’t be able to play with Tonka dump trucks either huh?

PB
      I don’t think anything is wrong with your son playing with a “boy cabbage patch”–I wasn’t talking about that.

My comment was in reference to your #54.

<–is from the school of "Because I said so…" no explanation needed unless I feel it's warranted.

Phillybruh says:

Telling a child no, does what kind of damage :tea: please tell me….. This issue shouldn’t even be a fight to win, girls play with baby dolls, boys don’t :tea: the end……. a two year is not going to sway my opinion on the subject, all because he is curious about dolls sorry :shrugs:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Denzel lost his sexy in his new movie

In my opinion he only turned me on in Training day :lol:
      ========
      :love: Mo Better Blues :love:

VDot says:

Don’t act like y’all ladies won’t playing with tonka trucks and GI joes :coffee: them toys if for boys

_______________________________

Exactly.

Remember My Buddy dolls? If it was a male baby doll, does that make it okay?

IMB (and yall should know what that means)
      Dolls and trucks are different.

If it was a male baby doll, does that make it okay?

:yes:
      And Good Morning V. :waves:

BrownskinQT says:

Good morning yall!!! I just finished enrolling at ICDC college!!!!

_________________________

Girls and boys are not the same no matter how you slice :tea: yeah I played with trucks, only cause there were no other toys at my lil male friends house. But believe this, a damn truck was not my #1 choice of toys, to be lugging around either :nono: this shyt up top is unacceptable :tea: Ion care what folks say

VDot says:

Dolls and trucks are different.

___________________________________________

GI Joe is a doll though isn’t it?

Morning Stranger Danger :warning: !

Brown :congratulations:

MsB2u says:

jeniefrumdabloc
      :happy:

BrownskinQT says:

Good morning yall!!! I just finished enrolling at ICDC college!!!!

:woot: Good Luck!!!!! Stick with it :)
      =============
      V.
      I was playing with both to be honest, and till this day I am more interested in construction things than ‘girly’ things–this may sound harsh, or whatever, but girls can do both, boys can not IMB :shrug: #aintmyfault

Miany says:

Goood Morning
      VDOT, Jenie, Brownskin :hug: congrats on your new educational endeavor
      DTTS, FUture, philly, Aj, MsB2, Razzle, San, MisTaken :waves: Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Lets be real nah, this lil dude has a baby doll up top :shrugs: not a damn my buddy which might I add came with lil tools and such…. If anything this doll came with a :pacifier: come on :shrugs:

V.
      I already said that a boy cabbage patch is ok, same as GI Joe, and My Buddy. :tea:

:warning:

FuturedocDonte says:

Miany, my cousin donated his kidney to his Mom, and all was a success! That was my weekend. Thank you Lord :bow:

Phillybruh says:

because the black community has enough problems with men who don’t know how to be men. You think putting a doll in a boy’s hand is going to resolve all the problems in our community?

Phillybruh says:

Doesn’t talk to stranges, my son didn’t want the male cabbage patch when he pointed it out I had issue with it at first, then I decided to get it. He doesn’t change the clothes or have tea parties or anything like that, but he does play with it. I see nothing wrong with letting them grow out of this phase naturally as most kids do with toys anyway. I’m not going to force feed my kid this is boy toy or this is girls toy. Their are other important lessons I could be teaching in my opinion.

I played with my doll house (and all the lil furniture), cabbage patch dolls, miss piggy, and ET :lol: Plus my Granddad worked at Tootsie Toy, so I had every bad azz car and truck you could imagine :D

Lord, here we go :smack:

Miany says:

@DTTS :yahoo: thank god they’re ok.

MisTaken says:

Thank you! :clap:

A.J. says:

Miany, morning!

========
      AND how could he possibly nurture all the kids with different women (I’m talmbout those men right now). It’s a mother’s job to nurture IMB too. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Judge away This ish ain’t right, and for her to parade him around with a girl doll, means others that follow everything these ‘stars’ do, will accept this, and mimic it, IMB of course…

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 5, 2013 at 8:59 am
      ————–
      Judge me too but no dolls here. Like some people want their kids to be allowed the choice to play with dolls if they'd like to.

Phillybruh says:

@Sandra, LOL no I don’t think that at all actually. But MEN being more nurturing to their son’s will help.

VDot says:

How does playing with a baby doll turn one gay though? Honest question.

=========
      I think that you’ll do a fine job, and he’ll grow out of wanting girl dolls etc.
      BUT what would have been so wrong with you saying “no, son, let’s find a different toy?”

@ Phillybruh: You must be new here? I gave my nephew a Cabbage Patch doll when he was 5. He is 32 now, and married with 3 children. Obviously this post is not about Cabbage Patch dolls. This post is about a boy playing with a girl’s baby doll wearing a pink jumper. We have enough problems without confusing children by blurring the lines between gender roles. Girls play with baby dolls. Boys play with masculine gender dolls.

BrownskinQT says:

@Jenie,DTTS and Miany, thank yall I am back back in school but not at ICDC college. I just remember people were joking about it and the way Master P and Romeo said success. Don’t be too upset it was a lighthearted joke.

V.
      We’re not saying it “turns them gay” :lol:

We’re talmbout Sandra Bullock being in the public eye, and how others will follow this. At least that’s what I’m talmbout. Oh and we’re talmbout saying “no” to children. :tea:

I’d like to see what the older Roses, that have sons, have to say about this later on… :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

.. this age for a child is very important, regardless if you believe it or not

This is so true! I wish I had the time to say what I want to say, but I haven’t written my first post yet. :coffee:

I got my RIP this morning :yahoo: :peace: y’all I got paperwork to take care of and folks to call!

Sandra, we need an emote to look as if he’s running! :kona:

BrownskinQT says:

:chase: We just wanted to encourage you yo!

Razzle gone get some nuckey on a regular :woot:

Thank you DTTS !!!

:phew:
      It’s hot in this here blog today. This conversation went all the way left like a season 1 episode of catfish.

————
      AMEN

BrownskinQT says:

Personally it doesn’t matter to me what school, either way I am very proud of ya for continuing your education :yes: that’s wonderful, and I wish more would ….

BrownskinQT says:

Thank you Jenie!!! I’m so nervous!!!

Phillybruh says:

@Sandra, I understand what the post is about. I’ve made my position clear enough I thought. That my kid just plays with toys. @Doesn’t, finding the different toy would have only pleased me and my insecurities he still would have wanted the doll.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

My mom changed the diapers, cooked, cleaned, helped with homework, etc…. She stayed her azz out the club, when she had me and my sisters she got somewhere and sat her azz down, like a good wife. My father worked provided, cut the grass etc…. not one time did my dad ever do the woman’s role in the house. Shout out to my parents for setting a marvelous example. been married 44 years, last Thursday……

You are so blessed to be raised in a traditional family with good values and morals! :applause: Today’s kids are being raised with a complete lack of morals or traditional values. So many black boys are gay because they are confused about their roles as men. being raised in single parent homes, they lack the guidance that boys need from men. Look at any other race or nationality and you don’t see the high rates of divorce that you see in the white and black communities in America. :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

V.
      We’re not saying it “turns them gay”

ashid speak for yaself,,,, :tea: it influencing female tendencies

Brown QT successfully created this week’s first MANUFACTURED CRISIS :lol:

Phillybruh says:

You’re beginning to sound like a troll. You do know the difference between a boy Cabbage Patch doll and a pink-wearing baby doll, don’t you? :waiting:

BrownskinQT says:

Thank you Jenie!!! I’m so nervous!!!
      ==========
      You will be fine, just stick with it! :hug: #oneclassatatimementality

Here’s my advice to you:
      Close your eyes and inhale :yes:
      Imagine walking across the stage with your diploma in hand, your people in the audience.
      Exhale.

Keep that thought with you, because it will get rough, and it may seem as if you can’t go on, however use that thought as your strength, and just keep on pushing! :rules: <–That's an order :D

@ VDot: I don’t see the difference between “masculine” gay men or limp-wristed gays. Are you saying one should be respected more than the other?

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      _________________________

Both of my sisters are raising their sons by themselves, both divorced, however I do agree that most single women raising men can be hard. But unfortunately it happens….. That’s not to say men can’t grow up to be responsible young men. I recommend mentoring programs, and an excellent male role model. My sisters both send their sons to my father’s crib every single weekend, to cut grass, pressure wash the house whatever that needs to be done around the house. One my nephew is also in the Kappa League and is constantly doing community service and what not. He still a lazy teenager, but atleast he has someone to show him something about being a good male role model. Unfortunately the fathers well :tea: ain’t shyt but hey …

@DTTS, I didn’t mean too :hahaha:

Miany says:

BrownskinQT says:
      ^^ STILL proud of you. I grad 3 years ago and trust and believe it is harder than I thought it would be to go back :lol: the way u fonted it let me know it was a joke but….truth be told, if it were ICDC you may be paying too much but, I wouldnt knock you at all. DOING something beats doing NOTHING EVERYDAY in my book.

BrownskinQT says:

@dtts, thank you so much!!!

MsB2u says:

Miany
      :hi:

@Miany, Thank you

Phillybruh says:

@Sandra, My son wanted a female cabbage patch doll with a purple sweatsuit. Perhaps I was raised in the same fashion you all type about on here, where parents don’t buy these kinds of toys for their boys, my sister had cabbage patch dolls boys and girls, my mother did not buy them for her sons for the same silly reasons I see posted on here. because you equate certain things with being man or whatever. But I’m no troll, I’ve posted in here before just not a regular everyday poster!

VDot says:

Remember My Buddy dolls? If it was a male baby doll, does that make it okay?

My nephew played with boy Cabbage Patch dolls and that popular boy bear that talked. I can’t remember the name of it. But he never played with baby dolls. There is a big difference between girls and boys. Stop blurring the lines.

Teddy Rubskin :love: and I had a crickett doll :love: Kid sister :love: Memories

SR’s turn :waiting:

:rofl: #yallknowsheisabouttocomehard :lol:

My poor cricket doll :no: eye ball fell in her head and wasn’t the same since :crying1:

PB, do you play with the doll with him?

Phillybruh says:

All opinions are welcomed here. But on this we must disagree. We have enough limp-wristed boys in our community. Homosexual children are a sign of poor family dynamics. Don’t make matters worse by confusing your child on his proper gender role. Boys do not play with pink-wearing baby dolls. :nono:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:rofl: I’m sorry

SR’s turn :waiting:

:rofl: #yallknowsheisabouttocomehard :lol:
      —–
      :scared: ill be back here chilling to the next post
      I miss my Naija for discussions like these :crying:

BrownQT, take a pic of Jenny’s gravi to look at :rofl:

:dead: I must continue my quest :hahaha:

Phillybruh says:

@Doesn’t, he likes to play with his toys by himself, if he asked me to play with him I would. @Sandra, we will just have to disagree, my son is fully aware that he’s a little boy…lol

Miany says:

I miss Naija too Future..
      :cosign: <~~~~ really says I know Sandra tired of me askin her bout bringning Naija back but momma say wrong is wrong and you yourself just said 'All opinions are welcomed here' soooooooo don't come for my log in, I'm just asking if u wanna reconsider???? :kona:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Good for your sister for providing positive male role models for her sons. :clap: I was a lazy girl and look how I turned out. :yes:

______________________________________________________

I said nothing about respecting one more than the other. Just that whether your child plays with a baby doll as a child, doesn’t determine whether or not they will turn to heels as an adult. But I also know we have different mindsets when it comes to the origins of homosexuality. You of the nurture, me of the nature.

As for blurring lines, your bff TI said it was okay, and since he’s my lover in my head </del?, I'm rolling with him. Head of the household type chit :coffee:

VDot says:

As for blurring lines, your bff TI said it was okay, and since he’s my lover in my head , I’m rolling with him. Head of the household type chit :coffee:

Ok, PB, how about this? If and when do you say “no”. What if he continues to ask for girl things, versus boy things?

What is his mothers opinion on the girl cabbage patch doll? And how come you didn’t want to convince him to get a boy cabbage patch doll? I am just trying to understand a little more…

—–
      Ion know about this one auntie. I know some Gheys in the church that were brought up by two parent households. People are going to who they are going to be… NOW. I do agree with this statement. Boys that are bought up in families that have a predominance of woman have a harder time struggling with sexuality. They know more of how to be a women (by watching their surroundings) then how to be a man because their is no male presence.

@DTTS, :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@DTS :hahaha: vision>>>> :nun:

:eek: :rofl:

I want to hear what Fay, LuvLife, Chan, Man, Goat, OTB, and a few others opinion and thoughts on this. It’s ok that we disagree (to me)…

@ jeniefrumdabloc: Last year my niece came over with her friends, a young couple in their late teens or early twenties. That boy sat right on my couch, holding his girlfriend’s hand, and said he didn’t care about looks, as long as his girlfriend had a “FLAT STOMACH.” :blink: I looked at him like he just spoke in Greek. Luckily my niece changed the subject. This is the problem with our community: we don’t have enough positive role models like your parents to show these boys that a woman is more than just a flat stomach. :no:

TI said it was okay

T.I. was reading from a script, hun. Trust and believe, T.I. is not the man you see on that reality show. :coffee:

Got dayum I just told 5 Leo’s HBD on FB, its a lot of Leo’s out here :phew: no wonder I can’t stand folks……. I’m a leo by the way, but I don’t like to be around other leos :tea: no offense cause Leos rock !!! Just not around me personally

bashword says:

Well I don’t think we should make assumptions about what is going on in Sandra B. and her son’s life just by looking at these pictures. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if she encouraged this. As a male, I don’t ever recall my parents encouraging or discouraging the type of toys I played with. It was just like I wanted to play with action figures cause it’s what I liked. It was like automatic. I will say that there are way more variables that have to be considered to figure out what effect this has on a child. Also, I do feel bad for children growing up today.

FuturedocDonte says:

:whistle: ((all this talk about blurred lines and such))
      And that’s why I’m gon’ take a good girl
      I know you want it
      I know you want it
      I know you want it
      You’re a good girl
      Can’t let it get past me
      You’re far from plastic
      Talk about getting blasted
      I hate these blurred lines

Phillybruh says:

@doesn’t, this was the first and only doll he asked for. He’s lego and blocks type a dude, so when he asked for I was surprised, I thought leading him to the boy cabbage patch, but he’s four and he wanted this one, again me leading him to the boy cabbage patch would have only eased my insecurities about buying my son a doll, When I see him with the doll its usually sitting on the floor as he plays with his legos ( which are really his toy of choice). My son doesn’t ask for a lot of things so when he does the toy has a reason at least too him. His mother would have brought him the doll. Parents that are on the same page usally raise better children in my opinion. My kid is well adjusted and just a cool dude who for whatever reason wanted this doll.

VDot says:

Tell me more about my beau, Sandy. :yes: Can you slide him my number? Slide me his number? I’d like to discuss more about “blurring the lines” with him :biggrin:

On the :cell: Jenny, when’s your bday? :waiting:

Miany says:

TI said it was okay

^^ :huh: bring Sandra back!!! #NotFallingForTheBananaInTheTailPipe

I don’t watch the show. How does he act on tv yall? #faserious

^^ :huh: bring Sandra back!!! #NotFallingForTheBananaInTheTailPipe

by Miany on Aug 5, 2013 at 10:12 am
      —-
      :dead:

Never mind, ION want anyone getting banned.

Somebody MANUFACTURE A CRISIS quick :lol:

Miany says:

I aint on this doll shiiiid. Raise your boys right and use discretion regarding what you want em playing with….
      ONE thing I do notice is the gayness on t.v.. I don’t like it, I disagree with men kissing men on tv and women kissing women on tv, men in heels all over tv (notice its my brothers on there in that drag shiii heyull they done made my brother- Rupaul the face of drag but they allow the European woman to remain the face of beauty. Yeah…I peeped that subliminal programing and it concerns me WAAAAY more than lil Louis and a doll. :tea: FUGG THE MEDIA and their agendas. (not u aunty u aiiiight for the most part)

:no: Unfortunately I blame society !!!!! Folks are so stuck on appearance and material its pitiful, Don’t get me wrong, groom yourself, present yourself in a fashion that’s respectable. I totally agree with you though….

My nephew had a lil tramp girlfriend <<< yes she was a tramp …. however this lil chick kept telling my nephew she wanted to meet my father :blink: No Mam!!!! My dad would cuss my nephew out and my sister out…… We were not allowed to date until 16 :shrugs: I asked why would her mother even allow that mess, let alone publicly going around claiming my nephew as a boyfriend. These kids now are too fass,,, back in the day we only saw sprites doing this mess, now we are joining in on the foolishness :tea: I blame Disney Channel

Milky says:

:wave: morning everybody!

I blame Disney Channel
      —-
      Gon blame raven since she :nun: out the closet over the weekend

Leslie says:

I don’t think the doll is an issue. It looks like a boy.
      I am a big Sandra Bullock fan. My concern for Louie has always been understanding his culture and that he is a black young man. My prayer is that he will have a well-rounded upbringing that includes Black history and culture.

#NotFallingForTheBananaInTheTailPipe

Miany says:

______________________–

Chile the so called Jews :tea: they run all this shyt!

:newpost: Ciara

I blame Disney Channel
      —-
      Gon blame raven since she :nun: out the closet over the weekend
      ____________________________

See I blame Disney for that shyt as well :tea:

LuvNeek says:

Not saying this is ok …. but years ago my little boy cousin was pushing a baby stroller in the house with a baby doll in it. I said “why you playing with that doll”…. his response “this my girlfriend baby”….. lol he was around 4 or 5… #truestory and now he’s a well adjusted adult STRAIGHT family man.. my .02 cents…

Miapluck says:

I wonder if it were purchased specifically for him to play with OR if he “naturally” wanted to play with someone else doll over a period of time and wanted to play…I just don’t get why boys cannot be raised as MEN nowadays smh…Doesn’t matter who you want to lay with but be the man or woman you came here as…