Sean Combs Disses Kendrick Lamar

While everyone in hip hop trips over themselves to praise Kendrick Lamar's self-obsessed bragging on Big Sean's track "Control," others are laughing at him.

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth, who normally raps about swimming pools and b*tches killing his vibe, called out hip hop's biggest rhyme slayers -- such as Jay Z, Nas and Drake -- telling them to catch up to him.

In response to all the hoopla surrounding Kendrick's verse, Sean "Diddy" Combs posted a photo on his Instagram of himself and Jay Z literally laughing at him.

It's hard to keep a straight face when a One Verse Wonder calls himself "King of New York."

Listen to "Control" after the break.

[audio:Kendrick-lamar-control-verse.mp3]
    I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time
    About who's the best MC: Kendrick, Jigga, and Nas
    Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all
    New n*ggas just new n*ggas, don't get involved
    And I ain't rockin' no more designer shit
    White Ts and Nike Cortez, this is red Corvettes anonymous
    I'm usually homeboys with the same n*ggas I'm rhymin' wit
    But this is hip-hop and them n*ggas should know what time it is
    And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
    Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake
    Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller
    I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you n*ggas
    Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you n*ggas
    They don't wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you n*ggas
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

I CANNNNNNNNNTTTTT! :rofl:

• MissHarlem

He did not diss them that was the pic goin around the internet. His caption was "Kendrick got yall n*ggs takin yall time now! This is good! What yall gonna do now? Haaaa lol lets go" Basically he loved the challenge and want rappers to step up to the plate :coffee:

I :heart: Diddy

#thatisall

• MsB2u

-------------------
    AUNTIE STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

One Verse Wonder Kendrick Lamar

____________________________

OMERGOD :rofl:

• MissHarlem

Im also tired of hearing bout Kendrick as if he is the first rapper since Sugar Hill and the Gang. Im a fan but this is a severe case of yall aint got chit better to do or talk bout

that_VA_thickchick says:

I Diddy

#thatisall
    VA is my damn twin.

• The Pearl!

:waves: Hello, Diva!!! (And anyone else I may have missed) They've been tryinta work the black offa me, so I've been scarce!

See ya'll later! :peace:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He did not diss them that was the pic goin around the internet. His caption was “Kendrick got yall n*ggs takin yall time now! This is good! What yall gonna do now? Haaaa lol lets go” Basically he loved the challenge and want rappers to step up to the plate
    -------
    I wonder will this really spark a change?

• LuvNeek

Kendrick been had GAS check his pedigree. :coffee:

• cougar lover

i understand the jigga/ nas pic like this, but diddy :rofl: maybe KING of getting artists to the label, and shelving them as soon as the contract is signed and the moet is pouring.

• Miany

@MissHarlem... agreed. it aint that deep. and dude got talent but in My opinion the verse was nothing new. All these ninjas BEEN tryna outrap each other all Kendrick Lamar did was call em out by name.

@that_Va.. you :heart: that ninja... Ion think I know anyone else who does...not even Cassie & em

---------------------------------------------

:ghost: :rofl:

But he DID NOT come for Jay-Z or Nas or Em or 3stacks he knew better than that :tea:

I dont get the HYPE not ONE bit... ONE verse and nigras goin insane.. TOO me he didnt do anything special that NOONE else hasn't done before him.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Kendrick ain't no one verse wonder. He's the King. Diddy was riding with him till he realized the NY heads took serious offense to Kendrick calling himself the King of New York.

The first responders to Kendrick's challenge have been two New Yorkers. Joelle Oritz of Slaughterhouse and Astro of X Factor fame. Astro even called out folks like Diddy for letting him get away with that King of New York line. He even cursed for the first time. I'm proud of him. His answer was no Kendrick, but tight none the less. I'm loving this. So far the established rap dudes ain't made a peep.

Kendrick ain’t no one verse wonder. He’s the King.

the KING of what?

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

when mf's irrelevant u don't discuss 'em

yew mad Diddles? :tea:

i still aint eem heard the damn song yet. ion like hype :shrug:

but i'm :dead: at Sandra givin Jay no hyphen Z props tho!

MissHarlem says:

MissHarlem says:

HA! thanks for clearing that up :phew:

did ur situation improve? i caved! :crying:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

********************

....and furthermore, clearly you know nothing of this man beyond what you've heard on the radio. And why you riding with aging rapper Jay Z all of a sudden?

HIV-Positive Mom Only Gets 1-Year For Having Sex With Friends' Teen Boys.

Candance Morris (pictured), 32, faced more than 30 years behind bars, but her guilty plea reduced her sentence significantly.

On New Year’s Eve, Morris, a mother herself, slept with two teens of two mothers she knew very well.

Morris spent the day smoking marijuana, drinking a half-gallon of of vodka as well as beer and champagne. She ended up getting in bed with the boys, having sex with them at the same time. The sex romp was kept secret until Morris got into a fight with one of the boy’s mothers and shouted–in a profane matter–that she had bedded her son.

The teens have been tested for HIV and results have returned negative so far. They are tested every six months and will have to be for some time.

“I cared for her. I cared for her son,” said the mother of one of the 14-year-olds Morris abused. “I feel like she planned and plotted. I feel betrayed.”

:shotsfired:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Kendrick ain’t no one verse wonder. He’s the King.

the KING of what?

*********************************

The King of Rap. 2012 to present. King rap there is none higher. Sucka MCs shoud call him sire.....

@Fay
    <~~~~this chick here aint heard the song yet EITHER. BUT I read the lyrics.....he aint say nothing so spectacular...truth be told I'm a NY born chick and didn't take offense to the 'king of NY' shii cuz none a da other rappers King of NY right now either. :shrugs:
    I read the shii and the only thing that kinda got me salty was him sayin Jermaine Cole...Im like dayummmm nigggaz woulda got the point with just J. Cole. That show you who he think his competition is :tea:

• Drag_Anne_fly

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth, who normally raps about swimming pools and b*tches killing his vibe, called out hip hop’s biggest rhyme slayers — such as Jay Z, Nas and Drake — telling them to catch up to him.

***********************************************************

SADRA!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS!! WHEN MY MOTHER YELLS AT ME LIKE THIS IT'S BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME!! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!! HOW DARE YOU!! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS!!

I will not take this blantant Kendrick slander, Sandra Rose!!!!!!

• cougar lover

:headphone: < killa cam's response to kendrick

Hit kendrick wit dem hammers
    For not having no manners
    Dipset come thru wit dem blammers
    Hit u up in a stanza
    The pose for da cameras
    And get cookies from nana!! Killa

• amatrex

If Kendrick's verse inspires other rappers to step their lyrical game up and battle on wax without anything escalating to real-life violence in the streets (i.e. 2pac and Biggie) then I'm all for it. :yes:

• MissHarlem

KEYA it will spark change for .0002 seconds. Like I said yesterday aint nothing new under the sun. This has been going on since the beginning of rap. Diddy aint diss him like I stated already and this along with the verse is a life of its own thats not necessary.

ESTABLISHED rappers need not reply bc it aint bout them. The Chief Keefs of the world Trinidad James etc this applies to them.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Can you tell I rides for Kenny? And Astro for that matter.

King of RAP meh :coffee:

Hit kendrick wit dem hammers
    For not having no manners
    Dipset come thru wit dem blammers
    Hit u up in a stanza
    The pose for da cameras
    And get cookies from nana!! Killa
    ------
    LMAO is this real? hahahaha

• MissHarlem

FAYLA :no: it didnt I was straight out of scene from New Jack City. But tuhday is a new day honey and I will be reunited again :nun: WONT HE DO IT :lol:

MissHarlem says:

_______________________________

:cosign:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

MissHarlem says:

**********************

It was the established dudes that he was telling to step their games up. Put himself on the level of Jay, Nas, 3000, Em. They SHOULD respond, but they won't because they are fake microwavable nigras.

Hit kendrick wit dem hammers

For not having no manners
    Dipset come thru wit dem blammers
    Hit u up in a stanza
    The pose for da cameras
    And get cookies from nana!! Killa
    _____________________________

and pop corn shyt like this is why he didn't mention them. DipShyt sucks. I can't stand them dingy azz negroes.

• Miany

yup @Bird... I can see you ride for K. Lamar and I will ATTEST TO THE FACT you ride for Astro...You been riding for him since he was on that show... Ion know nothing bout him but what I see you font.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

King of RAP meh
    **************

Who is?

why WOULD established Mc's even waste time on this new nigra. when they've been in the game since the late 80s early 90s THEY ARE PROVEN. The HEAVYWEIGHTS that you named Jay, Nas, 3000, Em are not gonna waste their time on this... chile :coffee:

• Miany

It was the established dudes that he was telling to step their games up. Put himself on the level of Jay, Nas, 3000, Em. They SHOULD respond, but they won’t because they are fake microwavable nigras.
    ^^ yeah.. he put himself on the level of retired to semi-retired dudes..
    Cats he called by name AND the ONES HE DID NOT CALL OUT are the ones who should step up to the challenge.

• Smonae

Kendrick did something I only hear on mixtapes and from unknowns. He def aint no 1 hit wonder. He gave jay & all the vets their due respect.

He didnt really dis the dudes he named, just spit that hot chit and some dudes like Lupe crazy azz wanna b in their feelings.

Joell Ortiz & Fred the Godson failed in their response tho, Next!!!!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

MAN! Grown azz niggas was :jack: to this dayum verse!

• Drag_Anne_fly

I don't understand why these old school ningras responding, Kenny was talking about his peers. He knows better than to come for them. Joell and Lupe better relax.

• cougar lover

somebody did a cartoon parody of a few hurt rappers, and that cam verse had me hitting repeat like 8 times.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

How you "come at someone" when you open up saying you "love them."
    This is how far rap has sunk. Then he only named them new school emo,R&B rappers.

It was hot but get off that nigga dyck for a sec mayne.

• FuturedocDonte

If Kendrick was signed to bad boy diddy azz would be :bow: right now

MissHarlem says:

:hahaha: LMAOOOOO!!

• Miany

@Smonae.. ion think Lupe was in his feelings tho... Lupe said he liked Kendricks music but the verse wasn't nothing new....and then he started making joke ghostwritten responses in all the cats rhyming syles.. like he made a response from Wale, J. Cole, etc.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Well peepas I'm Audi 5000. This story will prolly be dust by the time I get back. Fellow Kendrick fans yall hold me down in this joint. Sandra done set a tone of hateration for King Kendrick. Guard yo grill and stick and move. :box:

(New York I'm ridin wit yall for a minute. Get his azz!)

Man, I just don't care™ says:
    How you “come at someone” when you open up saying you “love them.”
    It was hot but get off that nigga dyck for a sec mayne.
    ^^ :cosign:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

How you “come at someone” when you open up saying you “love them.”

It was hot but get off that nigga dyck for a sec mayne.

_____________________________

:cosign: he named pusha-t i believe he the only on the list that isn't a singin RAPPER

• Drag_Anne_fly

I just feel like some people ain't even heard Kendrick's rhyme on that song, that they're commenting from what they've read on Twitter! :coffee:

• MissHarlem

BIRD I disagree. Him mentioning Jay, Nas, Em, 3000 to me was more of saying this is the level Im on bc those rappers are PROVEN and need not to prove themselves. As for the others those should respond. Either way this is just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much over a gotdamn verse. Like really aint chit happening in the world that EVERYONE is cummin on themselves over a verse thats been said time and time again?!!

In any event girl did you see Haves and Have Nots? I am actually starting to like the wife of the judge. I hate her ways but I am starting to see why her character is as cold as she is.

• KyCakes

I have never noticed Diddles horrible overbite...

#Invisalign

• MissHarlem

KY where the fck you been under a rock?! Hellen Keller saw his overbite before he was born. Catch up boo lol

• Who Dat

I know ole mouth breevin Diddy didnt. When has he ever spit anythinnnng other than what comes out the corners of his eternally open ays mouth?

Stevie Wonder see his overbite and all he gotta do is hear him breeve

MissHarlem says:
    and
    Stevie Wonder see his overbite and all he gotta do is hear him breeve
    ^^ excuse them...they both lack shiiii

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: Harlem, hey lady :hugs:

• GAGIRL87

:nun: I love Kendrick but the hype is a bit much, good media move tho

:whistle:

Wait, hold up, is that you? With them big ol' thighs after school?
    Jay 305 had gave me high five when I said I'm in hot pursuit
    You said "I won't ride until Kendrick drive a new Monte Carlo that cruise"
    And that shot my pride, I tried to improv but no freestyle'll ever do
    You're lookin for the nigga with the tallest 'fetti
    You're overlookin every nigga that ain't quite ready
    To make it rain on you like about to break a levee - HOLD UP! That p*ussy petty
    Yeah yo' nails did, yo' hair did, yo' cell phone is selfish
    It only got numbers that come with a Hummer, her new primadonna I smelt it
    Tried to make you mine h*oe, tried to make some time h*oe
    But I ain't got the time or the patience to stop and wait in line h*oe
    Her dreams holds Versace, she fall for Armani
    Only deal with rich niggaz, fuck you and Mitt Romney
    I'm grown now, I'm on my own now, I'm po-o-o-oppin
    Change my phone now, when I get home now I got o-o-o-options
    Fast forward, wait, is that you? With them big ol' thighs after school?
    And yo' three kids and three baby daddies and car note that's overdue?
    I know

WHAT DAY IS IT???????????? #bored #dontjudgeme :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I updated the post with audio of Kendrick's verse for those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about.

Mainy

U must not have seen Lupe's tweet talking about "bars so low you need a shovel to get at it"

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

I love Kendrick but ehhh hes not touching Jay Electronica in those list of rappers he names. Theyre on two diff levels. Hopefully his verse will imspire this subpar rappers to put out some real ish

• GAGIRL87

Bomb that cake is so cute I love it! did she make the babies with fondant?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GAGIRL87 says:

I love Kendrick but the hype is a bit much

I agree. I have a rental car so I was forced to listen to the radio yesterday. All the DJs talked about was this lame verse. I could see if the beat was good, but the beat is a #FAIL. :coffee:

Smonae :kiss:

I like Lupe crazy a$$

NAE :hug: hey hun

MIANY ummmm dont put me in the aint chit category thats DUBB"s thang. She kills me so Im innocent compared to her :lol:

• Gigi26

:shrugs: Again..nothing that comes out will top the verse and to me the verse itself wasn't that damn serious.

KRS did it...

Shyt Nas did it...

And there'll be plenty more. It really isn't that deep.

And there are no damn King's of New York. Let's be real, we Nyer's flip on a nigga quick :lol:

I saw it... chuckled...
    tried to repost it but Lupe's tweets are locked :(
    Folk saying Kendrick 'raised the bar' with this verse...
    the bar so low you need to shovel to get at it.....I take it to mean the bar was so low Kendrick aint have to do nothing new to put some excitement in the game...

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

cougar lover says:

< killa cam's response to kendrick
    Hit kendrick wit dem hammers
    For not having no manners
    Dipset come thru wit dem blammers
    Hit u up in a stanza
    The pose for da cameras
    And get cookies from nana!! Killa
    _____________________________

:blink: DAFUQ?

GA :kiss: Hey hunty :batseyes:

• Gigi26

Cock sukking the same sports figures.

More male groupies than females nowadays :tea:

______________________________________________________________________

Sandra

What you think about "new" ATL rapper Rich Homie Quan :facepalm: if I hear "Some Type A Way" one moe time :hide:

GAGIRL87 says:
    Smonae
    I like Lupe crazy a$$
    ^^^ me tooo :love: him. he crazy but he a smart crazy.....Them dudes like my kryptonite... I run from them in real life.

GAGIRL87 says:

Bomb that cake is so cute I love it! did she make the babies with fondant?

---------------------------------------

:thankyou: Yes they are made out of fondant... she's so amazing :yes:

Miany my sessy bish :yahoo:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

@VA- you like Dipset????

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

By established dudes I meant his peers not the legends. And yall gotta hear the whole thing. The snippets don't tell the whole story.

• Smonae

Killa Cam need to sit his azz down, Harlem was he the reason for Dipset's decline after dissing 50 in in front of a kiddy pool :think:

I used to love them dudes when they were signed to the Roc, Juelz anyway

My nigga Jada didn't respond I so loves him :love:

I f&ucks with Cassidy too but some people consider him a battle rapper but eh

@ Miany girl I love me an intectual man :ashamed: really I'm tryna find me a Sag man..

@GAGI
    "And the game sucks as is because the culture has been destroyed. Its more about fukking the same bytches, buying the same shyt, being at the same type of events, wearing the same shyt, and

**** sukking the same sports figures.

More male groupies than females nowadays

Jay Z prolly got a whole notebook full of songs dedicated to Lebron James. :lol:

Jay Z>> :haha: <<LeBron and Savanah

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I notice he didn't name real killas like T.I. or Fabolous. :coffee:

Ga we on the same page boo Jada & Styles P :yes:

• MissHarlem

:facepalm: that is not a real verse of Cam but a parody

• Smonae

I notice he didn’t name real killas like T.I. or Fabolous

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Gigi26 says:

More male groupies than females nowadays

:cosign:

Yes they are made out of fondant… she’s so amazing
    ____________________________________________________________

Bomb what kind of cake was it? Vanilla, chocolate, red velvet? :lol:

• GAGIRL87

I notice he didn’t name real killas like T.I. or Fabolous.
    _________________________________________________________________

I LITERRALY chocked on my water EMERGAWD :rofl:

You fonted that so serrus lol

I notice he didn’t name real killas like T.I. or Fabolous. :coffee:

-------------------------------------------

:thinking: Ummmmm NM :tea:

• Gigi26

:blink: TI and Fabolous couldn't touch a Kendrick lyric on his worse day Sandra :rofl:

Now Jada, Cassidy...diff story. But shiiid there are lots of great rappers, Kendrick didn't have to literally name every single one :rollseyes:

• MissHarlem

NAE no he def wasnt the reason. He was actually the reason they got on the Roc (with the manhandle of Dame). Not bc they from the same blocks Im from and know of them personally but I rock with Dipset. They are def an acquired NY taste. Juelz well I will just stop there he cool peoples. Cam is responsible for a lot more than what he will ever get credit for.

@MAN: Him and Drake...

They should make the "I love Lebron and the Miami Heat" album...

:rollseyes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Yes they are made out of fondant… she’s so amazing
    ____________________________________________________________
    Bomb what kind of cake was it? Vanilla, chocolate, red velvet? :lol:

-----------------------------------------------

Bottom tier was red velvet, 2nd tier was dulce de leche and top tier was vanilla butter cream :love:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

See I think that some people need to understand there is a difference between Hip Hop and Rapping. Hip Hop has a message rapping is saying words that rhyme in the end. Lyricist and metaphors make a hip hop legend...ie; stacks.Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas but rappers are Fab, TI and Jeezy. There is a difference. Don't get me wrong I love the Kang but Hip Hop he is not so he doesn't fit in that category.

• Smonae

I got some old Cassidy stuff dude nice

Ga we on the same page boo Jada & Styles P
    _____________________________________________________________________

Have Styles P responded? is that the dude with the chip tooth? :/

• Anderson 1

I am new here and haven't changed my gravie...but I love Kendrick and he has grown on me with his hits over this past year. If nothing else he brings something fresh to the game. Yet I am kinda mad that he started the East Coast vs West Coast back up --that boy is from Compton!!!

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Im sorry Auntie Sandy but Kendrick would destroy your boy T.I. , T.I. has never ever been king of the south in my book, 3000 , Big Boi, Scarface and now KRIT are all better than him

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:rofl: at Sandra reppin for her peeps!

T.I. and Fab can flow tho. T.I. just turned more mainstream. He did it for the money. It happens.

People sleep on Fab tho. The chit he never release go 100 times harder thand the chit he do release. I think that nigga need to get on a new label or get some new producers or sumpin.

JADA :trophy:
    CASSIDY :yahoo: where the fugg he been at though???
    Swizz Beats (He read the blog cuz erre body do) we want a cassidy record. thanks.

• Gigi26

@Harlem: Dipset is like a local group...if you not from NYC you won't like em as much..its silly fun music... :lol:

And Cam is smarter than anyone gives him credit for :yes: indeed. When I see Greasy Jimmy talkin shyt I just :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MissHarlem says:

:cosign:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Jadakiss and Styles P ain't chit. Dem two niggas suck. Especially Jadakiss ol monotone repetitive azz.

________________________________________________________________

Bomb

My mouth just watered :bounce: dang that sounds good lol

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth's first mistake was his name. His second mistake was opening his mouth. Boy, have a seat \__

@BIRD
    "See I think that some people need to understand there is a difference between Hip Hop and Rapping. Hip Hop has a message rapping is saying words that rhyme in the end. Lyricist and metaphors make a hip hop legend…ie; stacks.Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas but rappers are Fab, TI and Jeezy. There is a difference. Don’t get me wrong I love the Kang but Hip Hop he is not so he doesn’t fit in that category."

:huh:
    What "message" Jay Z ever gave?

• GAGIRL87

Especially Jadakiss ol monotone repetitive azz.
    ____________________________________________________________________

wow :shocked: Jada is nice on the MIC

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I'm hungry for cake, something I dont need :nono:
    Red Velvet Lawd!!!

• goat76

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
    I wonder will this really spark a change?
    -------------------------------
    LOL.... NOPE!! Wanna know why?? Cause lyrics don't make money, lyrics ain't being played on the radio. Nas dropped "Hip Hop is Dead" in 2006. That was a direct challenge to the industry. Did you see a change then? Nope, well yeah cause shat stoopid ignorant after that.

@ Miany NOT alone is Cass dope on the MIC but I think he foine :coffee:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Cassidy :wink:

• Gigi26

Ummm Sandra considering Kendrick's background I think he needs to be applauded for not becoming a statistic unlike others in this here game :lol:

@GIGI
    "@MAN: Fab more concerned with chasing bytches in Miami and popping bottles in Greenhouse with leather shorts on and a damn flat top than actually proving he has skills."
    Well, part of the reason you rap is to enjoy those things so I can't blame him for that.

• Twilight

damn i havent seen a rap challenge like that since Roxanne Shante against the real Roxanne. Lets not get hasty i wouldnt say he is the King of NY. If i was A$SAP I wouldnt let him rap on another one of my tracks. He will rizzle soon or rather in a NY minute.

• MissHarlem

GIGI :fistbump: Cam will never get his props but I been peepin game since his first album and the moves he makes/made. They so hood but I did like seeing them on tv one sec and seein them on the block the next. They still come out for Harlem week and cookouts and chit. I havent been in a couple of yrs to the cookouts but its good to see that. I let Jim rock :lol: bc he was with Cam before we even knew who Cam was. Glad they got right again.

Fabs mixtapes is what I listen to not his albums. His mixtapes is def worth the listen.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Jadakiss and Styles P ain’t chit. Dem two niggas suck. Especially Jadakiss ol monotone repetitive azz

:shocked:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

I'm not @Bird--------------I didn't say he gave a message but he aint no popcorn rapper either.

• GAGIRL87

Kendrick Lamar Duckworth’s first mistake was his name. His second mistake was opening his mouth. Boy, have a seat \__
    _________________________________________________________________

Duckworth :ha: #noshade #Ihate that last name #IadoreKendrick

• Gigi26

@Goat76: I think some ppl like the mainstream cuz its easy stupid money, whereas some ppl like the message (NAS with distant relatives)

And oh Sandra you should dedicate a post to my baby Nas for raising 60,000 for the single dad in DC... :claps:

Bomb
    My mouth just watered :bounce: dang that sounds good lol

----------------------------------------

Mama Monster is was good... ERRMMAAGGAAWWDD!!

Miany NOT alone is Cass dope on the MIC but I think he foine

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Cassidy
    ------
    If you saw him without the airbrush and mess, you would not think so. #TheySayHisFaceFullOfCraters

• tintin1979

Sandra is so funny

• MissHarlem

I take negative comments towards Jada personally like he my man so ummmm as always I will continue to ignore the ignorance :eyeroll:

---------------------------------

MAN take your azz somewhere with this... You must be CRAZY :nono:

GA

I havent heard anything from Styles :no:

@GA GIRL
    "Especially Jadakiss ol monotone repetitive azz.
    ____________________________________________________________________

wow Jada is nice on the MIC"

That nigga is terrible. He sound like a retarded kid trying to read something put in front of him. It's a reason that nigga is an afterthought in the industry.

• goat76

Tainted_Love says:

------------
    Chill out shawty... Let Kendrick prove himself first before we start giving him shat. One album and a hot verse in the game ain't enough for him to be killing niggas that's been in the game 10+ yrs and still doing their thang. He gotta get to where they're at, not the other way around.

And y'all take that KING shat too far. Why is you tripping off it when none of the rapper you listed aren't even tripping?

______________________________________________________________________

*WALLSLIDES* EMERGAWD

Keya tell me you lying girl :brokenheart:

• Gigi26

Cassidy been hitting them dirty blunts hard :no: he ain't cute no more...

:rofl: and then Oh Boy plays on pandora :danban:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Keya tell me you lying girl
    -----
    Sorry boo but it's true. I hate to have to tell you.

• GAGIRL87

He was so fione in that "Hotel" video with Kellz back in the day chileeeee daymn :crying:

Gigi26 says:

Cassidy been hitting them dirty blunts hard :no: he ain’t cute no more…

-----------------------------------

Didn't he get into a car accident that nearly killed him and messed up his face??? :thinking:

• Who Dat

To whomever mentioned KRS-One....we had this discussion at work yesterday...

Who even remembers what in the FUGG MC Shan was tambout in the first place? Do we even give a fawk enough to look it up to even refresh our memories? :no:

But we ALL remma "The Bridge Is Over" now don't we?

CLASSIC

:yes:

• GAGIRL87

Cassidy been hitting them dirty blunts hard he ain’t cute no more…
    ___________________________________________________________________

GiGi :hug:

:dead: @ dirty blunts it's Swizz fault big nose bastid :mad:

He smoking that laced shit mixing a lil crack with the loud?

• goat76

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:
    ---------------------------
    Hip Hop is story telling. So TIP ain't got no stories???? Is that what you're saying??

@MISS HARLEM
    "I take negative comments towards Jada personally like he my man "

:think:

...oh... this explains a lot...

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@goat Ive been a fan of Kendricks since '09 Section 80(his mixtape)is better than anything ive heard from T.I. Yall just focusing on albums. jay electronica has never realeased an album and hes better than several in the game. And clearly i didnt say i was trippin i said he wasnt king in my book...its album opinion

• MissHarlem

JADA and GHOST heyyyyy boo's I will take yall down 80 times on Sunday :winky: both of them is my man lol. Saw both at BB Kings and damn near creamed myself. They gave a GREAT show. The rest of the Lox was there too and a surprise old school "engine engine number 9 on that NEW YORK transit line if my train fall off the track pick it up pick it up pick it up" :danban: talk bout hype

____________________________________________________________________

Harlem :kiss:

&

:cosign:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Didn’t he get into a car accident that nearly killed him and messed up his face???
    -----
    His face had the holes before that.

hey Goat :hi:

• Miany

That nigga is terrible. He sound like a retarded kid trying to read something put in front of him. It’s a reason that nigga is an afterthought in the industry.
    ^^ afterthough???? You mean how they think about his royalties after they rip his dope lines and make dope songs??? The dude may sound 'retarded' or monotone but he flows....
    :listen:
    Ninjas talkin shiiii but they can kiss my azzz
    Still get a hard on when I count that cash :whistle:
    Start with straight shots and then pop bottles
    Flirt with the hood rats and then pop models....

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@GAGirl yes girl Cassidy was a cutie with those eyes, he has fallen off so bad :no:

Shit I respect Cam's hustle, I have Immunity in my car rt nah

I'm Ready is my chit :yes: they had dem bangers

• Who Dat

@MAN are you starting up on Jason Kiss again?????????????????????????????

:chase: I done already got up in your arse more than once over Jada!!!

• MissHarlem

MAN :stop: thinkin bc just when you think you "get me" you havent even scratch the surface :yes: but if you feel like humoring me do tell if not cool

• goat76

I notice he didn’t name real killas like T.I. or Fabolous.
    ---------------------------
    go to youtube and search for "Memories Back Then"

You'll see why he didn't go at TIP. or B.O.B for that matter.

• Gigi26

If you really dig me and you think i'm jiggy come on shawty let me know (let me know girl) :rofl:

That was for Harlem!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    —–
    His face had the holes before that.
    ^^ :dead: Like Nakeya was waiting on someone to mention the accident so she could clarify lmao

I respect Cam’s hustle, I have Immunity in my car rt nah
    ------
    I still listen to Confessions of Fire. lol. I remember when Jim was the dirty ass gij in the "what Means the World to You" video. hahahah. Good times.

GA :kiss: tell em boo

NAE girrrrlll thats my jam right there. We is HERE

• Who Dat

Its only right that i condone my queen
    Try to show her my dream
    And i cant let her get lost now
    She carries the money, the hammer, and material across town
    And understand she fine
    Understand she mine
    She understand the grind
    Cooks,clean, and irons
    And whatever shes wanna push imma cosign
    And if i aint got it already than imma go find it ..
    I guess imma lucky don, and shes a lucky queen
    Cuz her jewerly box look likes lucky charms
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jason Kiss wrote that for me and him

:love: << me and Jason

AND NOPE I don't love that song cause a certain someone sangs the hook on it :yahoo:

-----
    Hahahahaha. I never knew he was in a car accident!! hahahah. @Bomb it wsa not like that!

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@goat Its clear you like T.I. And are a little biased

:box: when I'm working out don't ask me why TI "Dope Boys" get me turnt up

:whistle:

A crack a ki' a crumb do it fifty mo' times
    The quarter go for 5 and the half go for 9
    Still in the trapp wit them break down dimes
    Hit me on the hipper anytime, I don't mind
    Why y'all niggas bitching on and whining I'm a grind
    Shack it in the winter and the summer I'm a shine (getting mine)
    It's plenty of money to be made from Candler Road to Bankhead
    It's plenty of room to get paid for those that ain't scared
    I got the hard for the j's and dro' for the dank heads
    The dope game still strong like pimping ain't dead
    Heard what I said I ain't buying no yell
    Weighing 36 o's or more on a triple beam scale
    Yeah, look like you got that touchy bug shawty
    Standing round in my trapp I think you fucking up shawty
    Same nigga who taut a k getting paid in the trapp
    Made a song for the niggas and the J's in da trapp
    For the...

Da dope boyz in the trapp nigga
    The thug nigga, drug dealer where you at nigga
    I say the, da dope boyz in the trapp nigga
    The thug nigga, drug dealer where you at, a where you at nigga

Jadakiss must be paying for good publicity or something on Sandra Rose. :lol:

That nigga is terrible. Yup, terrible. Like I said, it's a reason he is an afterthought. Nothing he does is new or creative. His monotone slightly retarded voice don't help.

And for this "stealing his lines" bullchit, most rappers give credit when they use something from another rapper. If they don't the original rapper usually say something. When Jadakiss ever said someone used one of his nursery rhymes?

Man, stop with this Jadakiss stuff. I don't know if yall serious or just phuckin with me. :lol:

• anw_rootbeer

The line actually looks harder on paper than it sounded...w/o the name calling it was just an aight verse!

• MissHarlem

GIGI oh so you knew I was in the audience front row acting a fool to that song huh :lol:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Man Once you get pass Jada Kiss' theatrics hes a pretty good lyricist

______________________________________________________________________

@ Miany #weak :rofl: I love Keya she was so calm & shyt

Man :no:

@MISS HARLEM
    "MAN thinkin bc just when you think you “get me” you havent even scratch the surface but if you feel like humoring me do tell if not cool"
    ________

:huh:

You like that nigga so you goin like his music. You a fan. You goin be biased to that nigga babe. :shrugs:

• Miany

AND NOPE I don't love that song cause a certain someone sangs the hook on it
    ^^^ lies told on SR.com....we already knew when Man mentioned Jada...We already knew you was gone come in here with some M.C. lyrics... yea thats what Im callin em cuz yous the one that posted em :lol:

• MissHarlem

DUBB I was just bout to accuse you of likin that song bc of her right :lol: and I will let you slide lusin over my man :lol:

• anw_rootbeer

BTW...I didn't hear Tip's name mentioned, iS it because he's a reality star ex rapper?? (P.S. I LOVE MY LOG IN)

• goat76

Tainted_Love says:

@goat Ive been a fan of Kendricks since ’09 Section 80(his mixtape)is better than anything ive heard from T.I. Yall just focusing on albums. jay electronica has never realeased an album and hes better than several in the game. And clearly i didnt say i was trippin i said he wasnt king in my book…its album opinion
    ---------------------
    You said TIP would get destroyed by Kendrick, Destroyed!! That's powerful.

I'm not even saying TIP is better than Kendrick, but for you to say he would Destroy TIP is suspect.

:popcorn: what I miss

BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN REAL QUICK THO:

Ain't nobody hittin on mah mans B-O-O-S-I-E and WEBBIE

:crying: :crying: :rofl:

Back to the regular scheduled programming.

@TAINTED
    "@Man Once you get pass Jada Kiss’ theatrics hes a pretty good lyricist"

:think:
    Just on the strength of you, I will give that nigga 17th chance and listen to some of his more recent chit.

Maybe he has improved... :shrugs:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yells it all ignant and LOUD like Angela Simmons...

WHO????????????????????????

F-a-g-o-l-o-u-s

• goat76

Tainted_Love says:

@goat Its clear you like T.I. And are a little biased
    ---------------
    No more bias than you are for Kendrick.

• MissHarlem

MAN I didnt start lusting for Jada at first. I liked his style but when I started listening to the mixtapes thats when I would become "bias" I dont give credit bc the kitty gets moist. She dont never know what the fck she talking bout.

• Gigi26

@Harlem: Maaaaan the Lox was the shyt man I actually was Sheek fan...that was my baby :yes:

And you couldn't tell me shyt when that came on or when the Lost Boyz "Jeeps" came on (That's that Queens shyt!) :lol:

• GAGIRL87

@GAGirl yes girl Cassidy was a cutie with those eyes, he has fallen off so bad
    ____________________________________________________________________

@ Tainted wasn't he tho dang shame :no:

MissHarlem says:

JADA and GHOST heyyyyy boo’s I will take yall down 80 times on Sunday both of them is my man lol. Saw both at BB Kings and damn near creamed myself. They gave a GREAT show.

I wish I could've caught a show like that while I was there :crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    ------------------------------------

:shrug: That was Mainy standing up for her boy... He was always so cute I ain't know he was hiding a crater face though :no:

• renegadesince1985

Everybody is a hip hop expert huh? :rollseyes:

Kendrick's album went platinum, so a "one verse wonder" he is not....He has his own style and I can appreciate that, whether you like it or not he's in his own lane.

NY rappers should step their game up and stop impersonating southern artists....

• goat76

He definitely didn't go at Killer Mike!! He didn't want none of that...lol

BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN REAL QUICK THO:

Ain’t nobody hittin on mah mans B-O-O-S-I-E and WEBBIE
    -------
    I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t do you know what that mean? She got to her own house
    She got her own car
    Two jobs work hard you a bad broad
    If you ain't on sit down
    lmao "she cook she clean, she don't smell like onion rings" :hahaha:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@BIRD
    “See I think that some people need to understand there is a difference between Hip Hop and Rapping. Hip Hop has a message rapping is saying words that rhyme in the end. Lyricist and metaphors make a hip hop legend…ie; stacks.Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas but rappers are Fab, TI and Jeezy. There is a difference. Don’t get me wrong I love the Kang but Hip Hop he is not so he doesn’t fit in that category.”
    :huh:
    What “message” Jay Z ever gave?

I'LL GIVE YOU MY 2 FAVORITES....MEET THE PARENTS AND SOON YOU'LL UNDERSTAND

• Who Dat

His monotone slightly retarded voice don’t help.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That lisp that John David got due to his chipped tooth being like that so long...that he had to learn to rap through it...don't help him neither.

BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN REAL QUICK THO:
    Ain’t nobody hittin on mah mans B-O-O-S-I-E and WEBBIE

--------------------------------------

:huh: OK. :dead:

• MissHarlem

GIGI :chase: get theeeeee fck outta here. NY pass revoked for LIIIFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

kendrick isnt even in my top 10.
    T.I would get destroyed he just not as deep or as lyrical. Like his metaphors just dont compare

____________________________________________________________________

@ Man I think your confruzzled babes

• Gigi26

Goat: There is no way that Kendrick is gonna name every dude man :hahaha: he only had a couple of bars left to get the point across.

I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t do you know what that mean? She got to her own house
    She got her own car
    Two jobs work hard you a bad broad
    If you ain’t on sit down
    lmao “she cook she clean, she don’t smell like onion rings”

-------------------------------------

Fugg yew I swea-ter Gawd I was just about to font this :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

That post was for @goat

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Yells it all ignant and LOUD like Angela Simmons…
    -----
    Side bar: My cousin turned on 106 and Park and all I could hear was her loud ass. I made he turn it off. It was freestyle friday too, and she was too hype. smh. I hate that show.

BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN REAL QUICK THO:
    Ain’t nobody hittin on mah mans B-O-O-S-I-E and WEBBIE
    _______________________________________________________________________

who said this :rofl:

Gigi26 says:
    BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN REAL QUICK THO:
    Ain’t nobody hittin on mah mans B-O-O-S-I-E and WEBBIE
    ^^ now if I offend any of my true blue SoUTHERNERS I apologize but what I am about to font is true as fudduck and needs to be stated.

Webbie was on Rickey Smiley the oda day....Webbie personality came across real laid back vibe (my ninja) but the man cant speak to save his life... That mofo speech was so muffled, jumbled, and slurred Ion know how Rickey n em did it... Ebony azz like she just gave up on the interview and let him do him... Ion know bout any Webbie song but 'illbe missing you' and what I wanna know is how he rap so clear but talk so fugg up???

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

GOAT he clearly said he was "friends" with some of them so he called out the dudes he was friends with... well the relevant ones anyway... :tea:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

TI is more of a trap rapper...

• MsOnederful

bumpppp all this who remembers Kool Mo Dee and Busy BEE RAP battle...like one of the first battles on wax..and Kool Freestyled the whole thing...lets see all the guys he mentioned come at his (kendrick) neck..with something nice..

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:offtopic: <--- really says Free Boosie Free C-Murder and let Plies off Parole. :hahaha:

• GAGIRL87

There is no way that Kendrick is gonna name every dude man he only had a couple of bars left to get the point across.
    _____________________________________________________________________

:dead:

• MissHarlem

NAE you would of LOVED it. They even stayed 2 hrs longer than they was suppose to that NYPD had to rush us out :lol:

GIGI girrrllllll Lost Boyz was my group too back then. *does LB dance with you* Your pass still revoked though lol

• Gigi26

:rofl: Whaat?! :dead: Harlem come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkk...

• GAGIRL87

what I wanna know is how he rap so clear but talk so fugg up???
    _____________________________________________________________________

Mainy come to the corner :kona:

• Who Dat

I am dead serious about Jason Kiss @Man.

XM been pulling some old hip hop out the VAULTS due to this newest development. Some shat that eem I HAD FORGOT about. I rode up to MY JOB this morning with "Shame On A Nukka" with ODB in the back steady hollin' "DO YOU WANNA GETCHO TEETH KNOCKED DA FUGG OUT"

:headphones: << me

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

At the end of the day we can go on and on about who is the best but we all have diff things we look for in rappers, i like depth, conciousness and dope metaphors. I like guys like nas, krit , mos def, jay electoronica, stalley, talib kweli and i have my flashbacks with old school 8ball&MJG so certain rappers will just never appeal to me

• Gigi26

And what about ole buddy... Lil Flip...

He was killing the game!!

What mah name iz?! FLIP FLIP!!

Kanye West has decided he wants the world to get its first look at his and Kim Kardashian’s daughter in the pages of Vogue. Too bad the magazine’s editor-in-chief Anna Wintour is “less than enthusiastic” about the exclusive.

RadarOnline reports that the new father, who’s had his clashes with paparazzi lately, wants to control the image the public gets of his daughter North, and has decided that only the pages of the legendary fashion publication will do.

“He knows what he wants — a professional photographer and the cover of Vogue – nothing else,” a source close to the musician tells the Web site. “But clearly, trying to persuade Anna is going to be an uphill battle.”

The problem is that Wintour doesn’t want reality stars in the pages of Vogue. Editors at the mag even cropped Kardashian out of West’s “Best Dressed” picture from this year’s Met Ball.

Don’t expect West to take no for an answer though, as the rapper seems to be pushing full speed ahead. He’s compiled stats to prove why Kardashian should be featured in the magazine, and gotten in touch with celebrity photographers Anne Leibovitz and Mario Testino. The source also said that West has Kardashian working out with personal trainers to get in shape for the shoot.

Of course, if Wintour won’t bend, West can take solace in one of the two new $2.4 million armored cars he just purchased. The International Business Times reports that the musician recently purchased two Dartz Motorz Prombrom Iron Diamonds for his young family. The vehicle’s ability to “avoid kidnapping, hijacking and other problems” is touted on the manufacturer’s Web site.

FB Post

Chief Keef makes music for n*iggas that put their index finger under each word when they read

:ghost: EMERGAWD :rofl:

• Miany

That was Mainy standing up for her boy… He was always so cute I ain’t know he was hiding a crater face though
    ^^ :nono: that wasn't me...
    :stop: You aint gone put no struggle faces on me. I already claim Lebron he got my ugg-sexyness quota capped off.

--------
    I die every time he would come on. RIP ODB.

• The Master Beta :D

So I go to lunch an miss a good ass rap debate :mad: goes to sit in the :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

<— really says Free Boosie Free C-Murder and let Plies off Parole.
    ________________________

:rofl: I get sso tired of seeing "Free Boosie" post on FB & IG, chit gets u deleted

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

You aint gone put no struggle faces on me.
    -----
    :dead: as hell @ struggle face

• GAGIRL87

And what about ole buddy… Lil Flip…

He was killing the game!!
    ___________________________________________________________

@ GiGI

Its like his last known hit "GameOver" :whistle: FLIP FLIP

T.I. made Flip retire early :hahaha:

• Gigi26

Kanye is sniffing glue if he thinks Anna will put his baby by that smut on the cover of the coveted publication...

Nigga better settle for the cover of Complex or Vibe e-mag. Fukk boy.

Smonae says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

<— really says Free Boosie Free C-Murder and let Plies off Parole.
    ________________________

I get sso tired of seeing "Free Boosie" post on FB & IG, chit gets u deleted
    ------
    Can someone tell me what Boosie did why he is locked up, because people steady talking about some free him...uhh not if he is killing people. Really, Free C-Murder, and I don't give a damn about Plies, but he is funny.

------
    smh. Crack kills Kanye. Just leave it alone. Ann ain't fuggin wit yo bytch.

Gigi26 says:

Nigga better settle for the cover of Complex or Vibe e-mag. Fukk boy.

:rofl: :dead:

• Smonae

Ye been lost since his mom passed :no:

Gigi26 says:
    ^^ unfortunately he aint sniffin glue. I wish he was though, it would explains his delusions...Anna like Ye so she gave him a pass on having Kim at the met ball but, Kanye keep messing round and ANNA gone stop fuggin with HIM behind Kim.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

From WAAAAY downstairs. I am catching up :lol: been busy ... On lunch

Bomb

girrrrrrrrrl that shower was B E A U T I F U L u hear me?? if u EVA stop practicing law event/party plannin would be a really good look for u! awwww! errythang!
    by FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) on Aug 14, 2013 at 11:09 am
    -------------
    So Soror had a shower huh? Pics huh? I ain't seen nan :waiting: even if these is pink n green
    My favorite color is pink... And yellow :kona:

• MissHarlem

XM been pulling some old hip hop out the VAULTS due to this newest development. Some shat that eem I HAD FORGOT about. I rode up to MY JOB this morning with “Shame On A Nukka” with ODB in the back steady hollin’ “DO YOU WANNA GETCHO TEETH KNOCKED DA FUGG OUT”

^^^^ thats why I live for my late night radio on the weekends on Hot 97 and or old school at noon bc its some songs that make you stop what you doing and just jam and bring back that memory

So I go to lunch an miss a good ass rap debate :mad: goes to sit in the :kona:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *pulls you out da kona*

Who you like?
    Why?
    Who you don't like?
    Who is skrait garbage?
    What lyric changed yo life and made you go "what the fugg did I just listen to?"

For me it was "RAWRAHHH LIKE A DUNEGON DRAGON"...Scenario 1992 woke me up out a DEEP arse sleep. I sat straight up in my teenage bed like :eek: Busta is SO GOING SOLO.... first time I heard that song. 2 a.m.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

GAGIRL87 says:

FB Post
    :ghost: EMERGAWD :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

If Kim thinks she is gonna make a come up with Kanye, she needs to rethink that. How about people with more clout than Kanye is still not fuggin with you. They don't give a damn that your dry ass snatch popped out a baby for that man. They still think you aint about shyt. Period. Get over it hun. If anything he is going to go down off the strength of you. I mean, we all saw that Ray J tape dummy!!! Turn down miss...matter of fact turn off hoe. Ugh

• Smonae

Why dont Ye & Kimmy just do like Bey & Jay, post IG pics or pics on their personal site :shrugs:

-----
    Yo, I HATE people who read. like. they. have. to. pause. after. every. word. Hooked on Phonics is still in stores.

• goat76

Y'all, I know he couldn't name every rapper.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Kanye keep messing round and ANNA gone stop fuggin with HIM behind Kim.
    -----
    And we all can bet money on this.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

BUT LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN REAL QUICK THO:
    Ain’t nobody hittin on mah mans B-O-O-S-I-E and WEBBIE
    --------
    Whol in the entire FAWK said this?? :blink:

I'm supprised y'all kept on topic this whole time though...

As for Kanye.. :no:

Caramel ain't swirled back in here yet to cuss us out?? :cuss:

• Gigi26

@Smonae: because they really think they are the epitome of "A-list"

Yeah, okay...

• MissHarlem

Here we go yo here we go yo so whats whats whats the scenario :danban: that will FOREVER be a classic.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

I dont think anyone is pressed about seeing Kanye and Kims baby....they need to diappear

Smonae says:
    ^^ WHAT'S THE POINT IN THAT????? that gives em no more attention or money than they have now... :sarcasm:

• Who Dat

thats why I live for my late night radio
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is when all our uncut songs would get played. I was tryna explain to 18 yo that back in the day....they didn't beep words out. Most folks made a radio cut and an uncut version. And if you wanted to hear like I just used as an example "Scenario"....you had to have your azz up late night...tape ready to hit record...and GO. She was like why you recorded it?? :shrug: So I could play it back and write the lyrics down and so my friends could make them a copy...

She totally DID NAT GET IT. :rofl: She was like how you make a copy :ghost:

• MissHarlem

KEYA oh! you? mean! like. Kimbella?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Caramel ain’t swirled back in here yet to cuss us out??
    Nope. But she will

MissHarlem says:

KEYA oh! you? mean! like. Kimbella?
    -----
    YES!!! Ugh. How does Jules listen to her talk for more than the 5 minutes it takes for her to get her one sentence out?! Ugh.

• BrownskinQT

Don't forget about KRS one

• The Master Beta :D

So I go to lunch an miss a good ass rap debate goes to sit in the
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *pulls you out da kona*
    Who you like?
    Why?
    Who you don’t like?
    Who is skrait garbage?
    What lyric changed yo life and made you go “what the fugg did I just listen to?”
    For me it was “RAWRAHHH LIKE A DUNEGON DRAGON”…Scenario 1992 woke me up out a DEEP arse sleep. I sat straight up in my teenage bed like Busta is SO GOING SOLO…. first time I heard that song. 2 a.m.
    _______________________________________

Kdub gone with them 21 questions :lol: I'm old school I have no idea what these youngins be talmbout with those nursery school rhymes have me like :blink: if I happen to turn on the radio so anything old school I'm all about it I like Hot Spitta(Curen$y for those who don't know him by that name)Big Krit,Kendrick J cole thats about it

• Who Dat

KEYA oh! you? mean! like. Kimbella?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EVERY. TIME she SPEAKS? It--makes me (pause)...lose MY?

Concentration!

• MissHarlem

DUBB they so damn lucky to go and google the lyrics my ass with paper and pencil (bc you gonna fck up) writing down lyrics after I recorded it. Oh but how bout you get a DJ that talks over the gotdamn song talkin bout new chit new chit new chit and then talk in the end of the song. SOOOOO now you gotta wait up late again and hope they play it again so you can record it again and write the lyrics. Thats how I learned the lyrics to Georgie Porgy :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

KEYA oh! you? mean! like. Kimbella?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EVERY. TIME she SPEAKS? It–makes me (pause)…lose MY?

Concentration!
    -----
    And every damn sentence is a question and she aint asking shyt. I can not! I blame the schools and her parents.

• KyCakes

I hate Kanye :tea:
    Straight and to the point....

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Okay not caught up yet but Diddles is an ahole for this :lol:
    Kenya are you Catfishing? :huh:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Ladies First changed my life. When I heard Queen Latifah and Monie Love I knew that I was gonna be a stronger woman at the age of 17.

COSIGN.

If I was Jules I would make that heffa Kimbella write down every dayum thing she had to say to me. If it is an emerg. and its about one of the kids then we would revert to SIGN lang. But under no circumstances do you open your mouth :no:

@Harlem: Juelz is just as braindead as Kimbella :no:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

So Soror had a shower huh? Pics huh? I ain’t seen nan :waiting: even if these is pink n green

-----------------------------

Sawwwyyyy soror.... All my sorors at the shower was quick to blast me on the AKA colors :ashamed: I didn't realize until after... I didn't post any pics I sent them to Fay Fay via text but my gravi is my shower cake :D

KEYA oh! you? mean! like. Kimbella?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EVERY. TIME she SPEAKS? It–makes me (pause)…lose MY?

Concentration!
    ----------
    And like, EVERY OTHER... like damn word is like, LIKE? OH MY GOODNESS?!?

• BrownskinQT

K Dubb!!!! :dead:

• The Master Beta :D

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

________________________________

Yesssss still has Latifahs had it up to here in my playlist :yes:

@Harlem: Juelz is just as braindead as Kimbella
    -------
    Jesus be a blessing on the kids that they have together lives. Because you already know about the parents. Amen

Thats how I learned the lyrics to Georgie Porgy :yes:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ATCQ version?

Man listen... I was a Native Tongues HEAD you hear me?

• luVn_liFe…

:hahaha: My ancient BlackBerry charge port broke,Im due for an upgrade BUT refuse to pay the $36 activation FEE :lol:

My hubby is pissT cause Ima go home and find my Old and I mean 2003 Old SamSung :hahaha:

ITS THe principalities!

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Kanye needs to sit his azz down... on the low he just as thirsty as Drysnatchian and her clan for attention... he ain't fooling nobody FOH Yezzy :nono:

COSIGN.

------------
    or use certain words for messages

K-KILLA! = The kids are fine.
    AYE!= GET HOME NOW!
    WUSSUP?= Do you want :blow:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Brb good people. I have to go into this dry meeting...i'll phone lurk! lol

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Leaders of the New School, De La Soul, Special Ed, Kwame, Tribe called Quest...they changed me when I was a Junior in high school...

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Brb good people. I have to go into this dry meeting…i’ll phone lurk! lol

-------------------------------------

:warning: DO NOT lurk in that meeting these peepah in here ain't shyt I done learned that the hard way guhl #helpful :tea:

:dead:

GIGI yesss he is which is why I said earlier I wasnt gonna go in he cool peoples

QUEEN LATIFAH (my wife) changed my whole perception of hip hop. She was/is everything to me. I still rock Black Reign. That cd was a classic to me

• luVn_liFe…

Emm TEE Oh
    are so damn Stupid! :facepalm: ION know how they stay on the internet
    :facepalm:

• The Master Beta :D

What Luvn that dumb ass Kimye story :lol:

Emm TEE Oh
    are so damn Stupid! :facepalm: ION know how they stay on the internet
    :facepalm:

-------------------------------

Just like Tee Emm Zee its owned by a lawyer who knows how to get all up and thru loop holes :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

@BeTA

ALL OF IT!! just absurd on those storied they put up ober there
    :bounce:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

It's okay Soror :hugs: I get teased all the time

I tried to catch up but y'all was talking about too much :phew:
    But I did see nobody was checking for Silk the Shocker while y'all were repping rappers :lol:

• MissHarlem

DUBB :yes: girl that song was my everything at the time

• Who Dat

LONS was my DUDES. My azz was right at home cryning when they broke up on Yo! MTV Raps. I used to catch the bus to dad and step mom crib a few days out the week. My dad walked in the room and was like WTF WRONG WITH YOU :wtf:

They really did it. I think...they just broke up. On TV :eek: LONS!!! :crying1:

My daddy was like WHO is you TAMBOUT GHUL?

QUEEN LATIFAH (my wife)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    MC Lyte is my wife. Yall know how I feel about Lana. She rank up there with Mariah for me

:love: <<< me and Lyte.

• Miany

@luvn... ATT??? Call em girl, you aint gotta pay that.. Use alotta words that all say 1. I paid an activation fee when I started service. 2. You offer better deals to new customers. 3. ATT is a rip off 4. Yall are really willing to lose an XX amount of year customer over $36.00????
    If they still don't budge....then THREATEN to cancel (dont cancel for real, just say you will) and demand the email address to corporate.

@MissHarlem.. I loooooove QUEEEN LATIFAH :heart: her.

@Bomb oh don't I know it. Lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

It’s okay Soror :hugs: I get teased all the time

---------------------------------------

:hugs: Who is that CUTIE PATOOTIE in your gravi Soror???

• KyCakes

MissHarlem says:

:dead:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    :whistle:
    "You say I'm nothing without ya, but I'm nothing with ya!
    A Man don't really love you if he hits ya"

• luVn_liFe…

@MIANY
    im with Sprint, and Honestly with all the Bigger fish to fry,Im NOT for it right now :(
    :yawn:
    Im tired

MISS have several with some Silk the Shocker :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb oh don’t I know it. Lol

-----------------------------------------

:rofl: Glad yew dew :yes:

• MsB2u

:koolaid2:LUNCH WAS GREAT

Silk the Shocker
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY couldn't Mr. Shocker NEVER EVER rap to the BEAT?

LAWD

:facepalm:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

QUEEN LATIFAH (my wife)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    <<< me and Lyte.
    by Who Dat on Aug 14, 2013 at 2:24 pm
    --------------
    I like MC Lyte. I feel like Jaime Foxx and Dave Chapelle when they talked about not being gay but staring into Prince's eyes because of his essence. That's how ... MC.... Makes .. Me feel :kona:

Silk the Shocker
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY couldn’t Mr. Shocker NEVER EVER rap to the BEAT?

LAWD

-------------
    My aunt was in luuuhb with this lame ass.. :smack:

They really did it. I think…they just broke up. On TV LONS

^^^ I cant :rofl:

Silk the Shocker
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    --------
    smdh. Was he def?!

Silk the Shocker :no:

But I still fukks with the No Limit Soldiers...and dey movies :yes:

Mia X?? LAWDT

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Sooo does Silkk the Shocker teach at ICDC?

• luVn_liFe…

Mia X
    ~
    ~
    :thumbsup:

And we dont care if the party dont stop :whistle:

I luubs some Mia still got her Cd

• Who Dat

That is how Lana (MC Lyte) make EVERYBODY feel too. Mens and womens :yes: And her voice? SHEW.

Don't be shamed.

• luVn_liFe…

:huh: Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:does Silkk the Shocker teach at ICDC?
    :kona:

• MissHarlem

MIANY stay up off my woman now :chase:

LUVN sprint is soooo easy to sucker so when you feel back to yourself call them up

Silk the Shocker
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    ——–
    smdh. Was he def?!
    --------
    Maybe he was deaf in one ear like Haley Burries.. :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

:winky: Ok MZharleM

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

smdh. Was he def?!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I don't know ghul. That fool would almost single handedly RUIN a perfectly GOOD'T No Limit HAWT arse cut. He would rap all over everywhere... EXCEPT ON THE BEAT...

Mia X I am still to this day was the entire clique's ghostwriter. They have denied it. I still say yes.

Silk the Shocker ole studdering lame azz :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

DID anyone see K.Michelle come FoR TAMAr on twitter :lol:

:newpost:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Diddy and Jay Z laughing but they suck lyricly so let's be real you both are no competition to Kendrick #illuminatikeepsyourelevant

• http://youtu.be/Be-hXxc5yN0 melissak380

Kendrick lamar is THAT dude. Def not a one hit wonder. Listen to "memories back then" with TI and BOB. He's IT right now.

• Avanti

Man Kendrick killed it with his verse... period! One-verse wonders can't do that! And he accomplished his goal b/c Cassidy came out of the wood work today and even murdered Kendrick's verse! #LyricalBattle I love it! Talk about those #NewRules!