Teenager Sought in Murder of Transgender Reality Star

Domonique Newburn

Police in San Bernardino, Calif. have identified Dantjier Powell, 18, as a suspect in the murder of Domonique Newburn. Police investigating a call about a disturbance found Newburn’s body in his ground floor apartment around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Police say Powell and Newburn may have been romantically involved.

“There’s a possibility the suspect and Newburn were involved in a relationship of some sort,” said police spokesman Doug Imhof. “We are not investigating this as a hate crime at this time.”

Powell may have left the state via Greyhound bus and may be in the company of Jamie Nicole Cotton, 25, of Highland, authorities said.

Police are also investigating the possibility that Newburn supplemented his income by providing sexual services for men. Police discovered an advertisement placed on the website Backpage.com with Newburn’s picture attached to it.

“Lots of transgendered people turn to the sex trades during their transition,” said Tara Wallace, 26, a cross dresser from Moreno Valley who attended a vigil on Wednesday night outside of Newburn’s apartment. “Sometimes it’s the only job they can get.”

About 40 people attended the vigil for Newburn, whose real name is Daymond Watford.

“He was a good person. He didn’t deserve this,” said Newburn’s childhood friend Tony Brown. “We were going to hang out with him. He had just texted my sister. It’s really sad that somebody killed him.”

Newburn was one of the stars of the reality TV series “Hollywood Houseboys,” which aired in 2010. The series followed the lives of four gay friends trying to make it in Hollywood.

• Why does Rihanna get a pass for using a homophobic slur?
  • Russian Tranny Brutally Attacked On Video ***GRAPHIC***
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: “I Love Him So Much”

• maaanna

Hmm hope they find him

• luVn_liFe…

SAD
      SAd
      SAD
      :no:

• Jdore

Jamie Nicole Cotton will end up giving him up (at least that’s the way it goes on First 48)

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

Police say Powell and Newburn may have been romantically involved.

i fonted that in the previous post :tea:

hey Luvn! :waves:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?

• luVn_liFe…

Dantjier Powell has dYck sucking lips . . . Ewwh

Jdore says:

i hope they find him tho, chit is senseless :(

RIP Domonique!

• The Master Beta :D

___________________________________

What happened did his friends find out he likes S/hims :facepalm:

• goat76

luVn_liFe… says:

GOAT :kiss: Hellurh :hi:
      ——————-
      Hey LuVn :kiss: sweetness!!

Fay said it. :tea:

• KyCakes

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?
      ———————————————————————-
      Apparently, he didn’t put his hands where his eyes could see :tea:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Dantjier?

oh? is that french :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?

woo-HA! :ghost:

• A.J.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?
      ———————————————————————-
      Apparently, he didn’t put his hands where his eyes could see
      :lol: :waves: woo-haa got you all in check!

• OutsidetheBox

:heart: ‘d. Add you to my will if you can say it in Caroline Mason’s voice.

• Miany

R.i.p.

• OutsidetheBox

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?
      ———————————————————————-
      Apparently, he didn’t put his hands where his eyes could see

:dead: I live for you. Your Fb page. Your quips give me life. :nun:

Dantjier?

oh? is that french

If you sprinkle when you tinkle..but you aint near a toilet..

*holds pointer finga up, exits blog* :kona:

• Smonae

Just sad :no:

Busta :rofl:

• Who Dat

Dantjier Powell has dYck sucking lips . . . Ewwh

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A FEW posts in and yall on some shat.

:ghost: And then Fay come in here with whoo-ha

:casket:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
      False advertisment? Prolly talkin bout havin a juicy puzzy in the ad or sumpin.

• KyCakes

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?
      ———————————————————————-
      Apparently, he didn’t put his hands where his eyes could see

:dead: I live for you. Your Fb page. Your quips give me life. :nun:
      ———————————————————————
      If laughter is the way to your heart… :shrug:

@DeeDee
      “What the heck is the paper bag test?”
      ________

If you aint lighter than one, you betta gone bout yo business. -My gma. :eek:

Her mama forced her to marry a dark, dark man too (fam was in the money), but when they divorced she got her a white guy and was with him till he passed then no one else. :shrug: She was a product of her times. Rural Georgia, Northern Florida warnt no place for a Colored girl. Still aint really.

They both ugly azz shyt :no:

• Who Dat

False advertisment? Prolly talkin bout havin a juicy puzzy in the ad or sumpin.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      FUGG WRONG WITH YOU TODAY?

:crying1:

• OutsidetheBox

False advertisment? Prolly talkin bout havin a juicy puzzy in the ad or sumpin.

Yo *stifles laughter* I .. just.. :rofl: :rofl:

• VDot

:rofl: at these Busta Rhymes comments.

:thinking: He kind of look like Craig Mack to me. But with slightly better skin

• OutsidetheBox

FUGG WRONG WITH YOU TODAY?

:cosign: :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Speaking of Backpage…
      you know what, nevermind cause yall always throw chit back in a nigga face.

• OutsidetheBox

Ok.. you win the internet if you can tell me who Gravi that inset pic remind you of. :rofl:

VDot says:

:rofl: at these Busta Rhymes comments.
      :thinking: He kind of look like Craig Mack to me.

:yes:

• KyCakes

VDot says:

:rofl: at these Busta Rhymes comments.

:thinking: He kind of look like Craig Mack to me. But with slightly better skin
      ——————————————————————–
      Craig Mack looked like a scrumptious chocolate chip cookie, didn’t he?

• VDot

False advertisment? Prolly talkin bout havin a juicy puzzy in the ad or sumpin.

______________________________

Kim K was on there? :huh:

Speaking of Backpage…
      you know what, nevermind cause yall always throw chit back in a nigga face

BRUH!!! :rofl: Dont be like that!!! Share! Dubb already told you just wouldnt be Friday if you wernt here. :rofl:

• MsB2u

jeniefrumdabloc says:

They both ugly azz shyt :no:
      ————————————-
      u still at it

• VDot

Craig Mack looked like a scrumptious chocolate chip cookie, didn’t he?

_______________________________

That or a pile of chit. Same thang :shrug:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@V DOT
      “False advertisment? Prolly talkin bout havin a juicy puzzy in the ad or sumpin.

______________________________

Kim K was on there?

:shocked:
      :shotsfired:
      You can’t be talkin bout my baby like that no mo’!

She’s a MOTHER now! :mad:

• goat76

These got damn Homo Thugs. He gonna be cross dressing in prison tho. He tried to kill the image of himself, instead he just accelerated the process.

MsB :nono: that’s them not me :nono:

• KyCakes

VDot says:

Craig Mack looked like a scrumptious chocolate chip cookie, didn’t he?

_______________________________

That or a pile of chit. Same thang :shrug:

——————————————————————–
      BOOOOO
      Never gonna be able to look at a CC cookie again the same way….

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@V DOT
      ______________________________
      Kim K was on there?
      :shocked:
      :shotsfired:
      You can’t be talkin bout my baby like that no mo’!
      She’s a MOTHER now!

• goat76

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@V DOT
      ______________________________
      Kim K was on there?
      :shocked:
      :shotsfired:
      You can’t be talkin bout my baby like that no mo’!
      She’s a MOTHER now!
      —–
      MILF?? SBBW MILF??

• OutsidetheBox

@Man you like Kevin Gates music? Whats the word on him in BR? I heard him on a Pusha T feature before but not much else. Loving his vibe tho. Cannot stop spinning The Luca Brasi mixtape.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

He kind of look like Craig Mack to me. But with slightly better skin
      ——————————————————————–
      Craig Mack looked like a scrumptious chocolate chip cookie, didn’t he?

me thinks you meant to say oatmeal raisin with flax seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, and extra oats. cuz honey :no:

Dude looking like he trying to smell something :no: anyways hey
      Goat :waves:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      **from down stairs**
      And you right, I would phuck the dog chit out of Joselyn.

But you wrong about Kim K. I would make sweet love to her. Take my time, make sure I’m not hurting and her chit. Try not :jack: in her eye or hair. I would wife her. :yes:

@GOAT when is your bday?

• goat76

Kanye gonna be a Cuckhold to the industry. Damn shame.

Shug !!! :hahaha: :rofl:

She’s a MOTHER now!

Hannnnnnn. :rofl:

• VDot

You can’t be talkin bout my baby like that no mo’!
      She’s a MOTHER now!

____________________________

So you think having a baby juicied up that pucci?

• goat76

@GOAT when is your bday?
      ————-
      Next Friday!!!!

• KyCakes

Shuga Honey says:

He kind of look like Craig Mack to me. But with slightly better skin
      ——————————————————————–
      Craig Mack looked like a scrumptious chocolate chip cookie, didn’t he?

—————————————————————-

• GellySammich

Marquez

• KyCakes

VDot says:

You can’t be talkin bout my baby like that no mo’!
      She’s a MOTHER now!

____________________________

So you think having a baby juicied up that pucci?
      ——————————————————————
      I don’t…When North came out, it was like a runner sliding into home plate…all that dust and whatnot…

• goat76

What’s up Jenie *Forrest Gump voice* :hey:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      “@Man you like Kevin Gates music? Whats the word on him in BR? ”

I ain’t his biggest fan but he ain’t really ain’t got that big a following over here. Not big as you would expect. I think it’s more politics to it then his actual talent.

<<<< Goat you a Virgo

• goat76

KyCakes says:_
      So you think having a baby juicied up that pucci?
      ——————————————————————
      ——————–

That was FCUCKING PERFECT!!!!!

<–secretly complimented when somebody yells MILF out to me. :tea: :ashamed:

• goat76

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<<<< Goat you a Virgo

——————————-
      ALLLL DAYYY LONGGG!!!

Fluck you okay. :wail: :heart:

His skin..bumpy..this is gold. :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

You can’t be talkin bout my baby like that no mo’!
      She’s a MOTHER now!

____________________________

So you think having a baby juicied up that pucci?
      ——————————————————————

I can’t tolerate these sort of remarks against Kim. :no:
      Sandra need to do something about this. This just wrong. :mad:
      ** :pc: ** <<<goes to other sites

• Who Dat

Craig Mack’s face looked like Chippy D’s ays.

Next Friday!!!!

:wink:

THE INTERNET :champ:

• GellySammich

=/ I thought I was finna win the whole innanet

Betcha by golly wow :wail: :wail:

• GellySammich

I WOOOOONNNN!!!!!! It’s all HisBad fault too. She da one had me looking at his gravi :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Wow tell them to get off that x. I fukks with Boosie the long way, but Kevin is killing him in lyrics, content, mind play. :no:

“He ain’t no worse than Boosie (who is currently ranked right below Jesus and Tupac in BR).” <———- slayed. :rofl:

• cougar lover

Apparently, he didn’t put his hands where his eyes could see

why he kill that dude, knowing full well he lubbed that man during the hours of 3-6 am. he gone be in jail remixing uhser got it bad, “when you say that you love shim, and yew really know that all the things that matter it don’t matter no mo, like that paynus….that scrotom. he like it alllll.. manly breff, smells, and chest hair he accepts it allll”

• OutsidetheBox

I hated her for it too! :wail: Lawd I couldnt stop looking after she said that. Good thing i e-knew him before. His be ruining it for me. :lol:

:hahaha: Prolly wanted to go to prison. *files nails*

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

wayment :thinking: are yall tryna say that boy look like chicken wang?

yall wrong, ya hear me! wrong!!

• goat76

Next Friday!!!!
      :wink:
      ————–
      I’m trying to figure out how the hell you knew it was close. You gonna surprise me ?!?! :lick:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

but if not, then i dont know nuthin bout nuthin :tea:

:newbie:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

False advertisment? Prolly talkin bout havin a juicy puzzy in the ad or sumpin.

———————————————-

Who said this??????????? Yew ain’t shyt!!!!!!! :rofl:

• GellySammich

:hahaha: Shuga… she wrong ain’t she :halo:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH take me now

• OutsidetheBox

but if not, then i dont know nuthin bout nuthin

Sit your new ass down and be quiet you hear :eek: And who is chicken wang??? :lol:

• goat76

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
      “@Man you like Kevin Gates music? Whats the word on him in BR? ”
      ——————
      Shat, I only heard 2 of his songs yesterday and I already like him more than Boosie and the rest of ‘em.

• Miany

False advertisment? Prolly talkin bout havin a juicy puzzy in the ad or sumpin.
      ^^ nah…he probably offered his BUZZY (boy puzzy) that’s what my lil hip twitchin, lip smacking friend call it… his BUZZY… :nun:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

——————————-

GAWDDDDDDD!!!! :ghost:

• KyCakes

I sawwy @Man :lol:
      You know I wubs you :hug:

IDK how i knew.. :innocentface: Folk was just wondering. :school girl giggle:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Um, is that Busta Rhymes they lookin for?
      ———————————————————————-

Kycakes says:

Apparently, he didn’t put his hands where his eyes could see :tea:

:rofl: :hahaha:

• GellySammich

And who is chicken wang?
      this part is a joke right? you know I’m part valley girl so sometimes ion get it… :eek:

:newpost:

And RIP to this young lady man. I hope they catch little booty bandit.

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: OH> Well, in that case… Let me roll it around in my head for a bit. :kona:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:sniggling & giggling like muttley:

told yall asses i dont know nuttin bout nuttin. dont mind me :whistle:

• goat76

IDK how i knew.. :innocentface: Folk was just wondering. :school girl giggle:
      ———————-
      Oh Ok!! *serious side-eye going on right now*

• GellySammich

Get upstairs and I’mma tell you

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Well, one things for sure, he ain’t using his escort coins to buy coke. Them nostrils too big to sniff for gawd.

Trying to be all hard in his pics & now his boys know he a birl… He gon cry when he get to jail.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Now bring me up to speed y’all…I had to dip and do some work.

Who exactly is Jamie Nicole Cotton, 25, of Highland? The hag that dished that the boy was transgender? You’re such a shyt starter Jamie. And now it has cost somebody their life.

This reeks of pure shade. :coffee:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Carrington says:

…or he’ll be ecstatic when he gets there :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

KayCeiSoul says:

Who exactly is Jamie Nicole Cotton, 25, of Highland?

Sounds like another drag queen.