The Gays Show Intolerance and Hate Towards WNBA Player

Sophia Young

Sophia Young

A WNBA player who came out against same-sex marriage yesterday was attacked and dragged on Twitter for her beliefs.

Sophia Young, 29, who plays for the San Antonio Silver Stars, tweeted a photo of herself holding up a placard that read “Vote No” outside the San Antonio City Hall, where hundreds of people prayed against a proposed LGBT anti-discrimination bill. The devout Christian mistook the anti-discrimination legislation for a bill legalizing same-sex marriage.

One Twitter user, @ChristopherFTL, tweeted “Bitch, are you really that dumb? Your mama must’ve been hitting the crack pipe while pregnant with your ugly ass.”

Sophia Young

Whether Sophia mistakenly thought the proposed legislation was against same-sex marriage or not doesn’t matter. She put aside any fears of reprisal and she stood up for something she believed in. Wasn’t that the cornerstone of Dr. Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech” — to be judged by the content of your character and to stand up for what’s right?

The gays constantly preach about intolerance and acceptance, yet they can’t tolerate Christian beliefs or anyone who holds a different view from their own. Hate goes both ways.

198 Responses to “The Gays Show Intolerance and Hate Towards WNBA Player”

________________________________________________________________

Sandra I love you bish :love:

Some woman musta broke her heart.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

—————————-
    YUUUP… :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

deedeegirl says:

You know I have my own struggle with intolerance. I’m surrounded by mormons and I can’t tolerate their @sses!

GAGIRL87 says:

Bitch are you really that dumb? Your mama must’ve been hitting the crack pipe while pregnant with your ugly a$$
    __________________________________________________________________

Let me tell you can’t NOBODY readddddd like a gay man hunny he was fighting MAD kill yo self homie :rofl:

dabunique says:

LOL we react to quickly sumtimes
    we love draggin people lol

FuturedocDonte says:

I wanted to say this but couldn’t pose it as eloquently as such :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

Why people get all upset just b/c someone doesn’t agree with something you’ve said or something you believe in. I respect everyone’s opinions even if they don’t agree with me. I know what I know and I’m not shaken or moven in my opinion so I don’t have time for petty shyt agree to disagree and MOVE on. :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning. :waves:

Just ONE time I wanna see them try to come for Jesus or the Bible and stop attacking folks. THAT is where it is WRITTEN. Those of us who don’t believe in gay marriage don’t believe because of our love and obedience of God. We didn’t make the rules…we just follow them. Geesh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I wonder if he popped his lips like the Boogay Man when he was done.

@SANDRA ROSE
    “Instead of gently correcting her, Twitter users came for her throat with the same hatred and vitriol that they despise.”

They almost sound like you Sandra. Can’t remember who you have “gently corrected.” :rofl:

:hugs:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YOU asked this on this blog? This one right here? With Redeemed and others coming for us on a REG cause we got diff POV’s? Really?

:crying1:

GAGIRL87 says:

<~~~~~ really the dollaz I'm throwing at Gagirl lol..
    _______________________________________________________________

Miany

:whistles: Where dem dollars at nigga where the dollas at #gangsta boo :rofl:

:thankyou:

KayCeiSoul says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I wonder if he popped his lips like the Boogay Man when he was done.

*****************************

He did. And rolled his apple Jolly Rancher on his tongue. And rolled his eyes. And held his head to one side like, 5 minutes. :coffee:

Hey Sugah! :hug:

vitriol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    gone head and getcho vocab on chile.

GAGIRL87 says:

I wonder if he popped his lips like the Boogay Man when he was done.
    _____________________________________________________________________

Who Dat head bobbing an all boo boo :rofl:

Hey Sugah!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :love:

Cocoabana says:

who cares? If he wants to oppose same-sex marriage, let him.

_____________________________________________________________________

Who Dat :facepalm: you right but it’s like were ALL grown and I feel like we can be respectful in the blog world as well as real life. I sincerely do respect everybody’s opinions whether I agree or not :)

DoNotDeleteMe says:

This is the very reason gays are invisible to me (except Sandra :love: ). The gay mafia has really messed it up for the gays! Tired of the verbal windmilling. Too much! :mad:

:offtopic:

I can’t stand when someone texts me an spells “cum” instead of “come” :mad:

KayCeiSoul says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

This is the very reason gays are invisible to me (except Sandra ). The gay mafia has really messed it up for the gays! Tired of the verbal windmilling. Too much!

***************************************

Right! Gone wit’chall hostile azzes. Obviously the wang ain’t doing ‘em no good.
    In the very least it keeps women CALM. :coffee:

Who Dat you right but it’s like were ALL grown and I feel like we can be respectful in the blog world as well as real life. I sincerely do respect everybody’s opinions whether I agree or not
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I feel like that too @GA. God knows I do. :yes:

BUT WHEN YOU HAVE FOLKS KEYBOARDBANGING SOMETIMES…IT IS HARD. CAUSE THEY GET TO CALLING NAMES AND WHAT NOT…ALL B/C YOU DONT AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAY. CALL FOLKS STUPID. AND HOES. AND TELL THEM TO GO POOT AND WHAT NOT. IT JUST ISNT RIGHT. THEY CAN BE REALLY OFFENSIVE…YA DIG?

Oh Who Dat :kiss:

laWd
    Have mercy SATAN is busy in Lamar’s life,FOR REAL FOlks,he was arrested for DUi this morning

Morning ROSES,Studs and DUDDs! :wave:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    _______________________________
    Tis true :lol: Some of ya’ll don’t know how to act. All Jessie James did was asking was that roll call really necessary and ya’ll let it for dead. Rode ‘em hard with no lube
    Let’s do it again today. Who ready? Somebody say something dumb. It can pop off in so mannie ways :hahaha:

Gagirl whew Chile that makes mad :mad: Chile why my cousin, be posting on fb like that … I love her but mess is unacceptable :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

I can’t stand when someone texts me an spells “cum” instead of “come”

______________________________

:cosign: GG. It grosses me out and rubs me the wrong way too.
    I catch an instant attitude. It ain’t but ONE mo’ letter, dayum.
    And hey! :hug:

______________________________________________________________________

@ Who I ain’t bout that e life beef cause I can’t put them paws on somebody in cyberspace :rofl:

GaGagirl :hug: Morning BABEs; that’s Rude!

Morning ROSES,Studs and DUDDs
    ______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: hey Luvn :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

GG. It grosses me out and rubs me the wrong way too.
    I catch an instant attitude. It ain’t but ONE mo’ letter, dayum.
    And hey!
    _________________________________________________________________

Kaycei :hug:

NOT an instant attitude I love it that’s how I be looking too whole attitude change :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I got a meeting that I am already salty about. At 11:30. Why the fugg you sked’ing a meeting at LUNCH TIME on the day before a holiday? Who the hail dialing into that meeting other than EUROPE? And they pist most likely cause it is the END of their day.

So yep. If you want it Imma be back to give it to you after 1230 EST

GAGIRL87 says:

Gagirl whew Chile that makes mad Chile why my cousin, be posting on fb like that … I love her but mess is unacceptable
    ______________________________________________________________________

Jenie

She posted it on Fb like dat :facepalm:

Hey babes :hug:

I posted a pic of that cat in ur avi on my FB page this morning but it said “Like a Good Neighbor stay over there” :coffee: :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:whistle: I ain’t worried bout nuthin :huh: I ain’t worried bout nuthin :huh: I ain’t worried bout nuthin :huh:
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I worried bout nuthin
    *tip toes out the blog* :kona:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

They had me working this week, what did I miss :popcorn:

So yep. If you want it Imma be back to give it to you after 1230 EST
    _____________________________
    I have another lunch meeting and then one at 2 pm :facepalm: I am going to take a short lunch/break and leave early today. I have to come in at some point on the weekend due to the inefficient sissy boy being fired :rolleyes:
    So PLEASE :pray: don’t get to dragging between 2-3 EST

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Okay so God wants us to choose him and his laws…BUT he also gave us something called free will. Why is man trying to make others do what God himself hasn’t? God isn’t MAKING US choose him he wants us to CHOOSE to love and obey his laws. I am trying to see why people are so up in shambles over someone choices? Yes I am for God’s teachings, but I am not going to restrict someone’s choices based on my own personal choice… :shrug:

*tip toes out the blog*
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHERE is you going? Imma need you to be here to give it to somebody who act like they wanna rumble PRIOR to 1230 EST. :rofl: Hail maybe even after 1230 EST cause if they say we can go I am OWT :steer:

to be judged by the content of your character and to stand up for what’s right?

The contents of her head are just :facepalm:

______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: :kona:

Wut & OTB :kiss:

I’ll take this here early shift. Im tryna be in my freakum dress by 7pmET. :nun:

Ateya says:

My Two Cents…

She VOTED NO….its her vote.

I don’t think he had to say all that to her. Others ways he could have spoken back to voice his opinion.

But stop the hate.

We all grew up different.

I grew up Baptist and Yes I still hear God made Adam and Eve and NOT Adam and Steve….

So, that’s my belief.

Would I go tell someone they cant marry who they love…NO!

If they are my friend…family…I do nothing but SUPPORT them…LOVE them…not HATE.

I am not to JUDGE anyone for how they want to live.

But I will choose to marry a man…cause I am a woman.

But that’s MY LIFE!

Thanks for reading and Lets Stop The Hate!

GAGIRL87 says:
    I can’t stand when someone texts me an spells “cum” instead of “come
    ^^ ION like it either, think its tacky….. unless it’s my man textin it to me :oops:

Oh. :eek:

Fuggggg Yew @ChristopherFTL, friggin racist azzwipe! :mad:

She and everyone else here has the right to have an opinion and vote for what they want! Ass! :cuss:

____________________________________________
    Dubb I’mma be here in lurk spirit. The financial software I need to get into is being used by the other seat holders so I am sitting here like :waiting: for someone to let me in like how Carrington had his face against the small clown car earlier tahday.
    I am not ANYwhere near on your level BUT if I happen to see something worthy of a drag I will :warning: RELEASE THE HOUNDS

Gawga :love: :kiss:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GAGIRL :kiss: :hug:

freakum dress by 7pmET. :nun:
    =====
    The people wanna know what it looks like (how short, color etc) :tea:
    Well? :popcorn:

Bizzle,WUT,jenie,KC,MianY :hi:

MIANY how was the concert??
    How was Kenny G???? :popcorn:

@Ateya agreed
    Good Morning @Luvn… I wrote you a message downstairs but … :hug: thanks again cuz I had a blast. Ms. Braxton did not disappoint, at all… then she got up there singing the Isley’s and spit a Biggie Verse over the beat, I was done. She stole my dayum :heart:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    Fuggggg Yew @ChristopherFTL, friggin racist azzwipe!
    ^^ yup he just let his racist slip out….why her momma had to be on crack???

He IS being tacky, using tired stereotypes because of her race..but he is attacking the fact that she dont know what she protesting. She essentially showed up on the wrong day.

I can understand the mocking if you a gay. :lol:

:cheer:

OmG,Im happy you ENJOYED IT! but how was Kenny G?

LuvLife, Deets! :waiting:

Kdub, You stole Intense’s font! :lol:

She essentially showed up on the wrong day.

:facepalm: WHAT

The people wanna know what it looks like (how short, color etc)

Tight and white with a chli pepper print…cut outs at the midriff
    :bite: :tea:

So, they were praying and she was saying Vote No! :rofl: #toofunny

She meant it “vote no” :lol:

The people wanna know what it looks like (how short, color etc)

Tight and white with a chli pepper print…cut outs at the midriff
    :bite: :tea:

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :dance: #getitgirllllll :lol:

Its an anti-discrimation bill not marriage equality. :no: Pobrecita (Spanish..cause she in Tessas) :tea:

smurfette DEETS on ?? LO?
    He was grunK driving, driving to slow looking stupid,didnt pull over til After 3 exits
    :shrug:

Miany says:

@Luvn… I got there at 8:15 and the show started at 8:00 so I musta missed Kenny G but honestly, Ion think he was there cuz she aint mention him/ thank him at the end or nothing.. She just thanked her sisters who were there singing backup and also the other sister (i think the one who was married to Gabe) sang that pop song she got.

I Run New York says:

Speaking of basketball, Lamar Odom was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs

:shock: Tight and white with a chli pepper print…cut outs at the midriff
    ~
    ~
    cowasBUNGa! where U going maam??

So, they were praying and she was saying Vote No! #toofunny

She meant it “vote no”

She MEANS it ok

Sophia (love her name): What you mean yall here talking about re-paving Main Street? :huh:

Vote NO on gay marriage!! :rules:

She was there with her ppl tho. Aint her fault.®

Miany says:

smurfette DEETS on ?? LO?
    ^^^^ so all of this may be speculation but THIS PART~~~~> looking stupid, I bet my whole pay check on it.

@MIANY
    :stop:
    Wait it was only TONI?? and her sisters?
    I thought KennyG and BabyFace were suppose to perform. :bounce:

The crack head line warnt working out so he got a DUI? :facepalm:

Its an anti-discrimation bill not marriage equality.

:banned: <–Either way, she votes NO! :rofl:
    =========
    :love: Kenny G!

THIS PART~~~~> looking stupid, I bet my whole pay check on it.
    ~
    ~
    MIANY yeah I threw that In myself :D cause I can see it and it’s believable

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO biZzle! The crack head line warnt working out so he got a DUI?
    that made me holler

:party: with my friends @LuVie!!! Like its 1999! :yahoo:

*ahem*

Clearly, Im very happy the wknd is here. :tea: 3 days at that.

:facepalm:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Well I’m a blogger, you see. :coffee:

The crack head line warnt working out so he got a DUI? :facepalm:

Kris –> :rules: Ok, do it big Goof! Do it big! We are all counting on you :tea:

BabyFace
    _______

Possible gay man who could get it. :tea:

:whistle:
    Soon as you saw me, turned on by how the dress was fitting right
    Short and backless (backless, backless)
    See my silhouette in the moonlight
    Such an attraction, keep telling me how my outfit’s so nice
    Little did he know, Ha my man gonna take it off tonight
    :listen:
    Oooh put your freakum dress on Oooh put your freakum dress on
    Oooh put your freakum dress on Oooh put your freakum dress on
    Oooh Every woman got one Oooh Shut it down when the time’s come
    Oooh Pull out the big gun Oooh and put your freakum dress on
    :danban: <~~~~~OTB shakin azz in her freakum dress

Sandra :wave:

Man :wave:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Fuggggg Yew @ChristopherFTL, friggin racist azzwipe!

What do you expect from a man who is mad that his rectum isn’t a vagina. Gay man subconsciously despise women because we possess what they will never have. :coffee:

Stop! :stop: I aint ready yet!
    Wait! Let me fix my hair!! *pats weave*
    Yes! Yes!
    Yes ma’am, yes ma’am!
    Now pass me my dress, yes!

:buttshake: <–only at home. Gangstas dont dance..in public. :tea:

BabyFace
    _______

Possible gay man who could get it. :tea:

#respectablegay :tea:

:danban1:
    aight NAhhh Bizzle!

O..K.. :ghost:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Meh she looks like a lesbian and all that dude said wasn’t necessary.

@SANDRA ROSE
    “They almost sound like you Sandra. Can’t remember who you have “gently corrected.”

Well I’m a blogger, you see

Educate a poor soul like me on the difference between a blogger and a “twatter” (twitter user)

#DIS-respectablegay

Sophia Young, S.A. Silver Stars

:tea:

What do you expect from a man who is mad that his rectum isn’t a vagina.

:mad: <<<Chris Bosh

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Fuggggg Yew @ChristopherFTL, friggin racist azzwipe!

====
    :popcorn: SR, I once witnessed a ‘queening out’ where this guy(a she/guy) was going OFF saying that his pu**y was better than any womans, and that all the men loved him because he could “drop it like it’s hot, AND bring it back up luke warm”. :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

A blogger has a job. :coffee:

:blink: :kona:

Ms. Everything says:

One thing I’ve noticed for a group that preaches “tolerance and love” they are some vile vicious hateful intolerant sons of bitches if you don’t agree with them or do something they consider offensive

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

A blogger has a job. :coffee:
    *points around all the corners of the blog* Man, dontchew see all of this revenue yo! :rofl: #namebrands :lol:

buddapecan says:

Has anybody mentioned Lam Lam getting arrested for DUI???? :coffee:

Miany says:

@LUVN.. you KNOOOOOOW I was there looking for BabyFace like a thief in the night…. :nono: I googled it..Toni has this tour as a test run to see if she can handle it with the Lupus. If it goes well this will be followed by ANOTHER US tour featuring Babyface.
    I’ll go to that one though cuz Babyface got hits. I hope they bring Kenny G too cuz that’ll be a show… the article aint mention him though

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:spank: OTB you puts some clothes on ya hear?

Yall seen Robin Thicke’s hand/finger all up the yt girl’s azz yet? #trife

buddapecan says:

Has anybody mentioned Lam Lam getting arrested for DUI???? :coffee:

:no: What happened? *snickers*

@ Doesn’t Talk To Strangers: One of my Twitter followers tweeted that photo to me. I thought it was Photoshopped? :shrug:

MsB2u says:

:tea: ALRIGHTY THEN

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:spank: OTB you puts some clothes on ya hear?

JUST because you gotta be holed up in the house from this morning’s antics, doesn’t mean that she can’t go out and hold up the wall(she’on dance in public) in her tight dress!

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:Yall seen Robin Thicke’s hand/finger all up the yt girl’s azz yet? #trife
    ~
    ~
    JUST SEEN IT! :no:
    Sandrita
    Can u get Lamar’s Mugshot PLz I need a good Laugh :thankyou:

SR, it’s on zmt :shrug: Looks like a mirror reflection. Could be, or could be not :shrug:

But, it’s a good Manufactured Crisis, so I’m going with it LOL.

Paula, better check her hubby IMB…

Phrases @RGIII has attempted to trademark: “Work Hard,
    Stay Humble,”
    “No Pressure, No Diamonds,” and
    “Unbelievably Believable.”
    ~
    Nothing beats a Failure but a try

MsB2u says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

buddapecan says:

Has anybody mentioned Lam Lam getting arrested for DUI???? :coffee:

:no: What happened? *snickers*
    ——————
    WHEN?

buddapecan says:

TMZ is reporting a highway patrol stopped him cause he was going too slow on the highway. Lam Lam didn’t pull over until 3 exits later AND he failed all the sobriety field tests.

MsTake and LuvLife

Paula should just juke him up by the collar :duel:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    MisTaken The Black Mamba says:
    OTB you puts some clothes on ya hear?
    ^^ i personally think she SHOULD NOT be forced to wear clothes… humph :angry: … ***mumbles under breath*** **** blockin azzz
    OOOH OOOH HEY there MisTaken :hi: lol

MsB

buddapecan says:

:shocked:

:steer: I wonder what music he had playing at the time :lol:

:cosign: :rofl:

Nothing beats a Failure but a try

:dead:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    MisTaken The Black Mamba says:
    OTB you puts some clothes on ya hear?
    OOOH OOOH HEY there MisTaken :hi: lol

*referring to MsTake*
    Miany, she is always doing too much! Sheesh! :rollseyes: First, with Therapist, and now THIS! :blink:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Phrases @RGIII has attempted to trademark: “Work Hard,
    Stay Humble,”
    “No Pressure, No Diamonds,” and
    “Unbelievably Believable.”
    ~
    Nothing beats a Failure but a try
    ^ nah Luvn he may be on to something. Have you seen them NIKE t-SHIRTS that match the sneakers??? They all have lil slogans on em, lots of em athletically themed…
    Folk will wear just bout anything across their chest plus he got fans so some dummy will buy a shirt that say “Unbelievably Believable” :tea:

*whispers* OTB, your gravi is looking a lil catwomanish (the real chick)… :kona:

AND he failed all the sobriety field tests.

Well that could just be because of the 64-piece crayons. :huh: They be trying it with a brother man. Fukk themz.

:kona:

:hahaha: DTTS! We was showing of dolphin teef! :cuss:

———
    Kris done laced his crayons with cocaine and UEONO :facepalm:

Who the fugg would want to give sean kingston the panteez UNLESS they were drunk outta their minds?! :huh:

Miany says:

@DTTS :lol: Ion know what she did to Therapist but she a fool so I know I need to laugh at her.
    Direct a sista to a post or provide a recap on the MisTaken/Therapist debacle please & :thankyou: in advanced

KayCeiSoul says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
    Fuggggg Yew @ChristopherFTL, friggin racist azzwipe!

***************************************

:cheer: Yaayy for having a cookie! :cheer:
    They can just GET OVER IT ALREADY. :grin:

<— Thats freakum dress Bey. :nun: 'Fore she joined JayZ's 'lluminati.

:hahaha: DTTS! We was showing of dolphin teef! :cuss:

:smack: OH! Is that what it is?! I can see it now :lol: #itmorphedherwholelookthough :rofl:

So they can make all kinds of NOH8 pics, but she can’t post one. Fckouttahere

Miany says:

You talmbout what “she did to” him, hell, what didn’t she do is the shorter list :gossip:

It was in the morning post. Lemme see which one. BRB

KayCeiSoul says:

buddapecan says:

*************************************

He pulled an OJ, a RainMan, ANNND a Radio.
    So they just gone say he was drunk because he is mentally challenged?
    Not fair. :no:

Miany, it was in the Pres./Magic post, around # 55, 60
    Tell me what you think :popcorn: #hehitthatright!

—————————-

You said that! Two way street! :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

:spank: @ DTTS And Taken

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@DTTS Ion know what she did to Therapist but she a fool so I know I need to laugh at her.
    Direct a sista to a post or provide a recap on the MisTaken/Therapist debacle please & in advanced
    by Miany on Aug 30, 2013 at 11:47 am
    ————-
    DTTS :chase: sit cho $2 arse down fo I make change sucka (in my grand diddy voice)

Miany don’t believe her :lol:
    Brownskin had relations with said she knew therapist from college and I walked out the post cause I said he must have skeet and :steer: DTTS being the messy one she is said I ran out cause we kissed and then she said my husband and him was fighting LTOSR :hahaha:
    Therapist :warning: the people wanna know you don’t know me :shank:

@ DTTS And Taken
    by BrownskinQT on Aug 30, 2013 at 11:55 am
    ——-
    It wasn’t me folk!! It’s DTTS :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey everyone. Ok so what are we talking about?

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

LUUUUUVIN!!! My bewpie :hug: Hey!

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:hi: NAAAYYYEEEEKEEE!

Mary Tyler Moore

Balki

Jesse…from Disney Channel not SR.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Wut Wut!! :wave: Hey whatever happened with your daughter and the fools from the rite aid or cvs or whatever it was?

you don’t know me = HE HIT THAT! :hahaha:
    ==============
    Nakeya, I am trying to remain calm, but I can’t find my phone charger right now :wail: #igotshatttodoonmyphone :wail:

Miany says:

@Brownskin… :lol: if you say he aint hit, I believe you.
    MisTaken, DTTS..hot mess the both of you :lol: #MANUFACTUREDCRISIS

BrownskinQT says:

Here’s ther coorect answer :hahaha:
    ________
    It was me and DTTS!!!

Miany says:

LADIE LEO… you had a ? in that Magic/President O post and I gotta answer if you want

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Girl oh no. I keep a charger at work, in the car, in my pocketbook, and at the house. :no:

BrownskinQT says:

Here’s ther coorect answer :hahaha:
    ________
    It was me and DTTS!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

BrownskinQT says:

Thank you Miany, I’m an angel….. :rofl:

:hahaha: We dont do shout outs *tom joyner voice* but if we DID..!!!! @Jesse would never make the list. :tea:

:rofl: #petty

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey everyone. Ok so what are we talking about?
    by Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake on Aug 30, 2013 at
    —————
    We talking bout how DTTS got caught massaging Man’s hairine and sucking Man’s feet on Catfish Cheaters on an upcoming new series on EBT :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nakeya *sighs* This is the week of the lost chargerS!

Left the thingamabob in a rental car :huh:
    Thought I grabbed the one from work last night, but can’t find it.
    AND the extra at home, is MIA :wail:

If I didn’t know any better, I’d blame that durn MsTake! :mad:

——
    Say what now?! Well damn. Did she get a picture? Is she now one of Man’s hoes? Did the hoe Man is messing with now, the one who liek to talk any type of way to him and order his food catch DTTS and try to fight her?

:rofl: #petty

*proper voice* I’d like to add Nemo & Dori :yes: to the list that jessie (no caps EVER) will never make it to :tea:

——

I LAID HER OUT UP IN APPLEBEE’S FRIDAY NIGHT! :lol:

So from what I hear Taken is stealing chargers….. Chhiilleeee

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS You beat up Man’s gf?! Say what?! Welll ddaaammnnnn. So are yall together now?

Dori :heart:

Well theres a struggle story she can aspire to..just keep swimming Jesse. :) <— fake.

So from what I hear Taken is stealing chargers….. Chhiilleeee

Yep, JUST LIKE her hubby stole her from Therapist! :yes:
    #theyhadthreeoncampusdustupsfromwhatihear

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If I didn’t know any better, I’d blame that durn MsTake!
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:06 pm
    ———–
    That's it *rips off dress like Bull Hogan aka Kelly Price*. :angry:
    *claps hands* KEEP MY NAME* out cho mouf *claps hands* KEEP MY :cell: out cho font *claps hands* REAL TALK

APPLEBEE’S

On behalf of @Man :rofl: I say yall aint chit. AB’ is her fave.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

#petty

*proper voice* I’d like to add Nemo & Dori to the list that jessie (no caps EVER) will never make it to
    ——-
    Yall aint shyt :hahaha: But really, Jesse ain't never coming back and even if she do she gonna change her damn name. Humph. lol lol.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

We were only together long enough for me to meet his mom (14 minutes total).

I am only Man’s type in the looks dept, not in the Thoughts Dept :D

#theyhadthreeoncampusdustupsfromwhatihear

:rofl: i cannot stand you sometimes :rofl:

Therapist!
    #theyhadthreeoncampusdustupsfromwhatihear
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug
    ——-
    Not dust ups!!! They was tussling with they shirts off? The people wanna know :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That’s it *rips off dress like Bull Hogan aka Kelly Price*.
    *claps hands* KEEP MY NAME* out cho mouf *claps hands* KEEP MY out cho font *claps hands* REAL TALK
    ——-
    (says in the guys voice who sings oh she ratchet)
    What you wanna do?! By boo boo. Girl bye. What you wanna do? lol lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If I didn’t know any better, I’d blame that durn MsTake!
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:06 pm
    ———–
    That's it *rips off dress like Bull Hogan aka Kelly Price*. :angry:
    :hahaha: :hahaha: #youaintgottoliecraig :rofl:

Milky says:

Whatcall talkin bout :popcorn:

Therapist!
    #theyhadthreeoncampusdustupsfromwhatihear
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Aug
    ——-

:gossip: It was all the talk FOR DAYS, you hear me! :eek: #rumorhasittheyusedtobeboysworkingoutliftingweightsandshattandthen…..

:rofl: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Man’s gf is gonna get her crew and smash your car windows. That is her mf-in boo and you can’t have his ass. Humph.

Miany says:

:rofl: yall found Nemo.. .Brought him and Dori home safe, added em to the list and STILLL aint find a single shot of hope for Jessie on the list??
    :thinking: Can she at least get the “J” up on there

MsB2u says:

buddapecan says:

=———————-
    :shocked: OH LAM LAM JUST MESSING UP

even if she do she gonna change her damn name.

:pc: <— changing her name when the dead and gone started showing up on the list.

167 was for OTB :rofl:
    ===========
    Milky, nothing really, just Manufacturing some Crises :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

DTTS! :kiss:

LUV! :kiss:

Err’body else… :hug:

Now, who know who? Say what!?

OTB – A hot pepper dress? Fass Azz! :spank:
    Ill the peppas from Popeyes or Churches? I’on like Churches peppers. :no:
    :hug:

Whatcall talkin bout
    by Milky on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:12 pm
    ———-
    DTTS was just talking bout you till you walked in :gossip: Shim said you really a -A cup and got powder milk in them thangs. She jelly
    #TEAM HATE

(says in the guys voice who sings oh she ratchet) <—Phillip and Emmanuel Hudson. :heart:

BrownskinQT says:

(In lil mo’s voice) This is not fake (claps) This is reality!!! (claps) :crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Miany Hell naw. Nope. Nada. Never. Ever. Not ta-day.

Hey Milky :wave: …just kicking the bo bo. Come in! How are you? :hug: The grangirls? :bite:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

<— changing her name when the dead and gone started showing up on the list.
    by OutsidetheBox on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    ——–
    :hahaha: She gone come up here saying her name Jeffrika

Milky, MsTake is ‘bringing out all the stops’ tonight JUST SO THAT her hubby won’t get on SR and see how Therapist is thee one who really took her V! :shotsfired:

Yardgirl says:

Good afternoon Miss Sandra & Roses :waves:

OT: I went to a large comedy festival last night where Dave Chappelle was the headliner. Tickets were $120+, but I got mine half off, still high but come on it’s DAVE!! Well after sitting through dozens of so-so mainly sprites, out came Dave to rousing applause!! Well he proceeded to implode on stage because of a few random shout out from the audiences (they were NOT rude heckling) Then after basically telling us how CT sucked, taking out a cigarette smoking it, telling us that he already go paid and only had to be on stage for 30 minutes, he left vowing never to return to our city. I am really sad right now, why Dave why?? :cry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

(In lil mo’s voice) This is not fake (claps) This is reality!!! (claps)
    by BrownskinQT on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:15 pm
    ——–
    I felt so bad when that little boy mo started crying. Him weave was dusty and his mascara started running :no:

:warning: <–NEWSFLASH

We only claim one of the grandtwingirls. :ashamed: #unlesssomethinghaschanged :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@YardGal So he came and read yall asses for no reason and left?!

OTB – A hot pepper dress? Fass Azz!
    Ill the peppas from Popeyes or Churches? I’on like Churches peppers.

*mops SB tea offa keyboard* :chase: :rofl: :rofl:

They is them peppas offa your house salad at a fine eye-talian restaurant. Just hot enough to sizzle but not fry your tongue. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

<— changing her name when the dead and gone started showing up on the list.
    by OutsidetheBox on Aug 30, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    ——–
    :hahaha: She gone come up here saying her name Jeffrika

:dead:

Miany says:

:facepalm: Im mad I aint think of inventing the twerking workout classes….. I’m wtching the news coverage of a class that had like 25 off beat :danban1: yt chicks… all I’m thinking is :( I coulda been banking off these lil yt chicks..

:newpost: ON robin thicke’s smelly fangas :hurl:

KayCeiSoul says:

I am really sad right now, why Dave why??

*******************************

Dave crazy than a somebish. :coffee:

I miss the Half Baked Dave. The Rick James Dave. Where him at?

Yardgirl says:

Good afternoon Miss Sandra & Roses :waves:

-=============
    That sucks! I wanted to go see him too :thinking: He wouldn’t have made it pulling that mess though :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Milky ok so now are they both your grandbabies or is one really not yours? and If not ….never mind because I was gonna read old girl, but I don’t want to offend you. :hug:

BrownskinQT says:

GO. IN. DA. KONA!!!! :kona:

She gone come up here saying her name Jeff-rika

#fixed. Whats wrong with you..the dash dont be silent.

:rofl: :crying1:

YARDIE! Thats fukked up! I love old Dave. :cry: with you. :hug:

Miany says:

^^ fugg him and his broken down ego.. I would try to get a refund. You DID NOT pay to see no miserable azz disturbed man. You paid for a fuggin comedy set. Can’t stand a biiish who think their fame automatically pits them above adhering to the standard code of conduct for adults.

Yardgirl says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@YardGal So he came and read yall asses for no reason and left?!

********************

Basically. He was upset with the “hecking” but it was some random drunk shouting out “Do some Half Baked” shyte like that!1 THEN his blase attitude started the real heacking, but again, a few people here and there. My comedians would shout back with a “your mama” or such, but Dave copped an attitude and basically said “FU” to the packed crowd!! Mane, I am sad/mad/felling all types of ways cos I loved this dude, now not so much. He had no respect for the rest of the audience. :no:

Office closing!! Outta here, be safe everyone. Brooklyn Eastern Parkway parade here mi come!! :danban1:

Lady_L says: