Two Transgender Men Killed

Two Transgender Men Killed

As members of President Obama’s newly minted “sexual minority” category, crimes involving gays or cross dressers are elevated to top priority status by the police and the media. One of the men who killed transgender male, Islan Nettles, 21, (pictured left) is already in police custody in New York.

The NY Post reports that Nettles was beaten by a group of men after a verbal altercation at 11 p.m. Saturday. Cops said the men hurled homosexual slurs at Nettles, who died in Harlem Hospital Thursday night. A 20-year-old man was arrested in connection with the case.

No arrests have been made in the murder case of reality TV star Domonique Newburn. The cross-dressing San Bernadino, Calif., man was found dead on the floor of his apartment Tuesday evening. Police say neighbors heard screaming and shouting coming from Newburn’s apartment. Cops say the position of Mewborn’s body indicates that he tried to escape through a window. Police found forensic evidence inside and outside the apartment.

Witnesses described a black male, in his 30s or 40s, fleeing the scene in the victim’s black 2004 Mercedes — license plate 7AAY925.

Newburn was one of the stars of the reality TV series “Hollywood Houseboys,” which aired in 2010. The series followed the lives of four gay friends trying to make it in Hollywood.

Police have not categorized Newburn’s death as a hate crime.

• Why does Rihanna get a pass for using a homophobic slur?
  • Russian Tranny Brutally Attacked On Video ***GRAPHIC***
  • ABC Newsman Announces He is Transgender Then Switches Back to Being a Man Again
  • Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: “I Love Him So Much”

69 Responses to “Two Transgender Men Killed”

deedeegirl says:

This is crazy. but nothing good comes of men going around acting like women. not excusing this violence at all.

The Master Beta :D says:

People really need to get the fugg over themselves and let these people live their lives if they are not bothering you why would anyone feel the need to hurt others because their lives & beliefs doesn’t coincide with yours :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

Don’t fugg with me and I won’t fugg with you it’s just that simple

A.J. says:

What about women acting like men? I tend to think they get a pass because they have puss.

I think crimes against gay people should not be hate crimes anymore. Gay people want equal rights so the crimes shouldn’t get special attention. Most times it’s gay people killing other gay people. It’s usually scorned lovers and such. Or gay men posing as women and “straight” men prending not to know they laying up with a transgender. DL men pretending not to notice an extra set of balls in the room should not qualify as a hate crime.

Aryanna says:

Auntie did you see the pic of North West revealed on Kris Jenner show?

Chile that first guy look like a friend of mines :blink:

cougar lover says:

so this is what follows a punk azz glamor shots post some nicca used to get some SR cutty, talmbout this her intelligent frenn…. *logs out to go heats up some oodles of noodles in the coffee pot, that i nicca rigged to plug into the cigarette lighter so i can have some lunch.* living in the car aint easy…

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Just saw video of Kanye’s interview when did he turn into a S.Cali surfer boy….:wtf: is with that fake azz accent he putting on???? Kayne has officially become ALL the stereotypes he used to rap about :facepalm:

Cocoabana says:

RIP to these ladies.

deedeegirl says:

at A.J., same goes for women.

Not equating the two..maybe i am on a certain level but by that logic, “extrapolists” could say the same thing about Blacks. Or another racial minority.

Aryanna says:

Auntie did you see the pic of North West revealed on Kris Jenner show?

I forgot to Google for it (since I don’t watch the show).

VDot says:

Mama Esq. – That surfer voice had me pausing and replaying to make sure I was listening to the right interview. Chit is spooky, like who is you new nigga? I know Jay be blocking his number all the time cause he doesn’t recognize the voice.

:dead: I was gonna kiss you but i dont know how you feel about cadaver love.

A.J. says:

at A.J., same goes for women.
      I feel you but I don’t think straight men think that way. They see men-looking women as one of them and they’re treated as such. :shrug:

I’on know deedee.

I forgot to Google for it (since I don’t watch the show).

:cloud: Well played, Sandra Rose.

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————-
      A hate crime is defined as a crime committed against someone who possesses the qualities not deemed in the norm AND when that quality is a factor in the crime, ex; Calling someone a faggot or a Sissy boy either right before or while the violence is being perpetrated. Even with as many gay people as there are, it’s still not the majority…same for black people, disabled, etc…

Phat Cakes…Nori’s face with that emote is just too much. :lol: :heart:

deedeegirl says:

A.J. I’m just saying if these men had been themselves, this might not have happened. But then again it might have, I don’t really know the circumstances.

VDot says:

All I know is that nobody bet NOT lay a hand on my Antoinette EJ! :ninja:

#TEAMTHIS 4 LYFE!!

KyCakes says:

Phat Cakes…Nori’s face with that emote is just too much. :lol: :heart:
      ———————————————————————-
      She is a cutie patootie :lol:

MissHarlem says:

KY :chase: that gravi :angry:

Were in agreement @PhatCakes. :yes:

MsB2u says:

SO SAD

how i miss this?? :blink:

KyCakes says:

Harlem she’s cute, though…I may not like her tumbleweed puzz mama or her now surfer boy pappy, but she’s KEWT!!

Aryanna says:

Auntie did you see the pic of North West revealed on Kris Jenner show?

I forgot to Google for it (since I don’t watch the show).

————-

I googled North West and a picture of the damn airline came up… I logged out

These ole homo-hating thugs gone run up on the wrong one…ie.e E.J. When he hit a b!tch with them Balmain boots, lights gonna be out. Im telling you.

Fukking with a queen with spikes and fur :nono:

What do you guys think about the media saying the boys in OK who killed the Aussie should be tried for a hate crime??

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I had a transgender friend who was dishonest with a lot of straight men. He really got us all caught up in very frightening situations when men realized he was a male. They would threaten us accusing us of not telling the truth about his gender. I had to leave him/her alone because it was very dangerous during the early ’90s when it came to transgender males. I am so glad now that she/he is now living his life as a gorgeous and beautiful male.

KyCakes says:

Were in agreement @PhatCakes. :yes:
      ———————————————————————
      Already has her lil hand up like “Back the fawk off, paps” :lol:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

—————————————
      I know this dude’s balling but yeah that’s nice. And they gone keep calling and trying. But you stay right girl. But when you get on he leave your ass for a white girl
      :whistle:

Bad Influence says:

Thanks for the well wishes & prayers guys… :hug: s

I will pop in when i can….take care Roses :bye:

Aryanna says:

Auntie did you see the pic of North West revealed on Kris Jenner show?
      *****************************

Kanye has lost all cool points. I never woulda thunk he would let those people exploit that child and him. He not the man I thought he was and I already didn’t think much of him as it was.

u know it was some DL ninja

*face white ppl make when Blacks say hi* :tea:

cougar lover says:

is that posthumous kiss out of sympathy of my current dwelling/ situation, or a real one cuz you lowkey want some of these coffee pot noodles?

KyCakes says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

Aryanna says:

Auntie did you see the pic of North West revealed on Kris Jenner show?

I forgot to Google for it (since I don’t watch the show).

————-

I googled North West and a picture of the damn airline came up… I logged out
      ———————————————————————-
      Right on time, Henny Youngman :rofl: :rofl:

goat76 says:

R.I.P. *Jeezy voice*

KyCakes says:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

Ky

:crying:

why must i have to work?? hole meh! :hug:
      ———————————————————————
      I’ll :hug: you, then kiss your forehead, then progress to kissing the side of your face…before you know it… :lick: and :sheep:

I go in stages…you sure you wanna ride this train?

MsB2u says:

Auntie did you see the pic of North West revealed on Kris Jenner show?

by Aryanna on Aug 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm
      —————————
      Beautiful baby

OTB

*face white ppl make when Blacks say hi*

:hahaha: :D

*sending mo love to HIS & her fam* :love: :kiss:

KyCakes says:

<—— Meet North West aka Nori y'all :love:

Lashellebelle is the newly married Rose

She had the baby?!?! I miss everything! Deets? Name? Stats????

Ermahgawd congrats!!! :woot:

MissHarlem says:

KY I guess shes cute. Im just like its just a damn baby by an attn whore and a weirdo as a father. We see that everyday though :shrug: dont mind me just annoyed at the hype and the oversaturation that is to come :lol:

KyCakes says:

:sheep: <——— just noticed this sheep has a smile on his face :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Congrats LASHELLE :yahoo:

Ky

I go in stages…you sure you wanna ride this train?

:ghost:

u’s a slick one aintcha? :dead:

The macgyver-esque qualities. When the Zombies come, I need to be teamed with a man like that. :love: Chit we dont even have to wait for the apocalypse. Its real out here rat now.

GAGIRL87 says:

I just listened to Kanye’s interview this can’t be life :facepalm: I’m so shame for him :/

R.I.P. *Jeezy voice*

You, Dear GOAT, aint chit. :dead:

Shuga Honey says:

deedeegirl says:

:shocked:

you might not be “excusing” this violence but your thought pattern is exactly what leads to this violence. live and let live.

something good does come from it. the person is expressing themselves in a way that is honest to them. we complain about gays being on the down low but then chastise them when they live their lives they way they see fit.

harlem has a pretty big gay population. the areas around 114th & 7th/8th-ish is basically like the village as far as venues for gay black men go. if im outside early enough or if im out late enough, i see a lot of tranny prostitutes in the upper 120s on the east side. so clearly there’s a market & acceptance for them and im thinking it was just a regular crime as opposed to a hate crime….but who knows.

Nori’s hairline tho. :lol: :love: JUST LIKE YE’S!

KyCakes says:

MissHarlem says:

———————————————————————
      I’ll have forgot about it by the time I eat lunch…

I’m just reveling in the moment….and because it gets me in good with OTB :lol:

KyCakes says:

Ky

I go in stages…you sure you wanna ride this train?

:ghost:

u’s a slick one aintcha? :dead:
      ——————————————————————
      This is why I still submit to this day, I should have been born a Man…

I’d be SWIMMING in Virginia’s…you hear me…Breast stroking, baby :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

:tea:

chiiile!

OTB

:love: her name is Sydney & she’s about a month old now. soooo stinkin beautiful. hell i sent mista to get a vasectomy i was gettin baby feva! :cold: i had to KILL that noise :phew:

she is not a chunk chunk yet, nice size, mommy is breastfeeding :love:

she done already lost like 15 pounds or some shat. (woo-hoo)

she looks like Lashelle to me. just brutafuh!!!

deedeegirl says:

@ Shuga I don’t know the circumstances of the crime. I don’t support the gay/ transgender lifestyle and I don’t have to. Some other people do and that’s fine too. I do not bother people who choose to live this way and I don’t think anyone else should either. But I do believe that if they had just been themselves, this might not have happened.

Smonae says:

:newpost: on North

GAGIRL87 says:

made me sick to my damn stumick! hey GA! :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

I’m glad nobody was hurt :hug:

Thing is with murder your “intent” comes into play. So them yelling slurs, coupled with any kind of past aggression towards gays and trans ppl, will speak to the nature of their true feelings towards these groups of ppl and versus their feelings toward the individual person.

Thats why the media is talking about them ignorant ingrates in OK even tho they had a white friend driving them.

Shuga Honey says:

deedeegirl says:

________

being transgender IS being themselves.

deedeegirl says:

ok, we can disagree. transgender is literally, living as something you are not