Black diners ejected from restaurant

A Charleston man who says he and his family were racially discriminated against at a restaurant took his complaints to Facebook, reports Live 5 News. Michael Brown says he and other family members were celebrating at Wild Wing Cafe in North Charleston, when a shift manager asked the raucous party to move to another section because a white customer was uncomfortable.

“She said there’s a situation where one of our customers feels threatened by your party, so she asked us not to seat you in our section, which totally alarmed all of us because we’re sitting there peaceably for two hours,” explains Brown. “Obviously, if we were causing any conflict, we would have been ejected out of the place hours before.”

Brown said as he spoke to the manager another member of his party began videotaping the exchange — which only escalated the friction. At that point, Brown says the manager refused to seat them and asked them to leave.

“I asked her I want to be clear with you,” says Brown. “I said so you’re telling me I have to leave. She said I have a right to deny you service. I said so you’re asking me to leave because you’re upset because he was recording you, after we’ve waited for two hours, and after you’ve already pretty much discriminated on us, and she answered yes.”

Brown says several calls were made to the corporate office to no avail. So Brown took to his complaint to Facebook.

“I will never go to Wild wings cafe in N. Chs again!,” Brown wrote. “This type of racial discrimination is unacceptable and we have to put a STOP TO IT. The manager looked me dead in the face and said she was refusing us service because she had a right to and simply she felt like it. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ESTABLISHMENT…,” he added.

Brown’s post was picked up by the media, which got the attention of the corporate office.

“…we always encourage our customers to respond to us or to comment on our social media pages,” says Debra Stokes, the chief marketing officer for Wild Wing Cafe. Representatives from the restaurant reached out to Brown.

“We had a conversation,” says Stokes. “It was a really good conversation. He and many of his family and friends were there about a month ago, and they are regular customers of ours. So, they were having a going away party, and they just didn’t receive the experience that they have come to know and love.”

Brown should come to Georgia if he thinks that was an isolated incident. Ask anyone who has lived in Georgia for at least a decade, and they will tell you that they experienced similar incidences of discrimination in restaurants right here in Atlanta. If a restaurant won’t serve you, you take your cash elsewhere. All the complaining and media hoopla is not going to change the fact that racism exists and is not going anywhere.

• Hollywood turns Against Quvenzhané Wallis
  • Mississippi church rejects wedding of black couple
  • Adidas SLAMMED for Promoting ‘Slavery Shoes’
  • Magazine to Rihanna: ‘We thought you people liked being called the N-word’

186 Responses to “White woman feels threatened by black customers, who are ejected from restaurant”

Stuff like this makes me angry :cuss:

Wild Wing Cafe
      ———
      :wtf: This name don’t even saw right

Unshakable says:

Maybe she banned them because a member of his flock was wearing a weave. :rofl:

On a more serious note: We as a people can speak volumes with our dollars. Black people’s money is an empire unto itself.

Extra: If we ever needed the Lord before, we sure do need Him now. :yes:

Aftanoon errybody!

deedeegirl says:

Ridiculous but I would surely take my business elsewhere. If you won’t treat me right, what will you do to my food? Hell naw.

————–
      You ain’t lying, cause if we want it, we spending it :yes:

theloveyousave says:

I operate on the WISH FACTOR **in my CED the Entertainer voice*** Now, I am not going to lay hands, but you will be scared :scared: I’m talking…”YOU’RE NEXT” scared.

I have been hearing more and more of this kind of stuff. I’ve heard at least 3 instances on my facebook page, and I only have 200 friends. Can you imagine how much this happens?

Unshakable says:

@San,

Stuff like this makes me think it won’t be long before we’re back in 1963. Before long, it will be okay to spray fire hoses and turn the dogs/fire hydrants on people.

Saw this on FB. SMH.
      But they took they money tho. :facepalm:

Smonae says:

Unshake :waves: Hows it going

This is some bullchit, they should’ve asked that ole hefa to leave :mad:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

this doesn’t surprise me one bit b/c wild wing is notorious for something like this. racism isn’t going anywhere and in this day in age it’s getting more and more in ya face.

goat76 says:

It wasn’t because y’all look threatening. It was because they didn’t think y’all would pay a respectable tip.

Jdore says:

This is still America! :tea:

Unshakable says:

@DeeDee Girl,

“What will he do to the food?”

Put a lil Shug Avery pee in it….for flavor, of course! :rofl:

—————–
      If it was up to them, we would (I believe) :tea:

cougar lover says:

white people always scared of something.

theloveyousave says:

They should have just went over to her/his table and just TWERKED all over her/him…runnn him/her outta there. What could they charge them with? Twerkin with a deadly weapon? I know, I’m a little fixated on this stupid twerkin crap.

Yet they act so BOLD but be so SCARED…lies :tea:

Y’all know your people were cutting up in that restaurant, right? I would’ve been uncomfortable too. I’m there to have a nice quiet dinner with my bew. :eggs:

Lawd my family knows how to act a fool…when I say fam would’ve been in jail that night, tryna fig out who left to call

theloveyousave says:

We shouldn’t be so quick to think that because it was a crowd of black patrons, that they were acting a fool.

I know some do act up, but I try my best not to judge my own people as negatively as others. If I go to a restaurant that is lound and intimidating…I leave and go somewhere else.

goat76 says:

——————-
      Yeah, they look like they were loud.

FuturedocDonte says:

People from the north really don’t get that racism is alive and well in the south…
      The sad thing about it is i became and an adult before I realized a lot of things were blatant racism… I thought it was the norm :shrug:

Lawd I just watched that Miley performance again :facepalm: that was an epic fail for Miley and Robin

Jdore says:

:bday: @theloveyousave :dance: Enjoy your day hun

@SANDRA ROSE
      Y’all know your people were cutting up in that restaurant, right?
      You know I was thinking this and didn’t want to say it.
      :facepalm:

white people always scared of something.

Mama said she warnt going nowhere else with me if I clutched my purse and gasped when a white LADY walks by. ONE MO’ TIME. <–she yelled it and erythang.

:shrug:

Miany says:

^^ :lol: them folk aint do nouffin to ‘cut up’ in that bar, sound lika bar…. the name of that place don’t sound like nowhere you go for nice quiet dinners…. :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Some of the most racist folks live up North :tea: Ohio :facepalm:

———–
      Nah I’m from the North and we see it up here

datsmdubya2u says:

@Sandy

__________________________

If you want a “nice quiet dinner with my bew” don’t go to a Chicken WANG place… It says they had been there for 2 hours with no problem..and ANY group of 25 people no matter what race is going to be louder than normal.

come on Sandra

Aunt Tea you need to get your ass out of Atlanta! :hahaha:

If you think our ppl cut the fool, visit a yt Dave & Busters..or Nick Hotel in Orlando. Chileeee. *files nails*

I buy my kids extra for making them white chirren look devilish. :lol:

Jdore says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lawd I just watched that Miley performance again that was an epic fail for Miley and Robin
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Like the pics showed…looking like a cracked out Jim Carrey and Beetlejuice

——————————————————————-
      Your people? What’chu mean by ‘your people’?
      *In my Tropic Thunder rant*

:facepalm:

Y’all know your people were cutting up in that restaurant, right?
      You know I was thinking this and didn’t want to say it.

I know you be tryna find a friend wherever..but dont you think the mangaer wouldve used THAT as an excuse, @ Unka Tom @Man?? *tight smile*

theloveyousave says:

Jdore says:

@theloveyousave Enjoy your day hun

Thank you Jdore!

:facepalm:

Miany says:

:thinking: wtf were they threatened for anyway?? like what were they in fear of?
      Have their been reports of WHOLE black families attacking lil yt ladies mid meal??? I mean seriously… get yo racist azz the fugg on.
      I aint gone lie to you. Restauraunteurs have the right to deny service to WHOM they want WHEN they want but if they deny me on some shii like this??? ME, Help me Howard, and any black face with a lil clout I can find will be all over the fuggin place with their name in our mouths… FOH. Racism is what it is but you SNEAK THAT SHII round me, don’t tote it in my face

cougar lover says:

upon further review of the pic, them niccas look like they was laughing and talking loud, mean muggin’ folk looking at them funny, chicks was “clapping they hands” while loudly voicing to somebody about how they yakki was their hair, cuz they paid for it.

TWO HOURS???? My people know they don’t know damn thing about restaurant etiquette. They used the other patron as an excuse. They really just wanted you to get the hell out of that booth so they could make some tip money.

the name of that place don’t sound like nowhere you go for nice quiet dinners….

Is this why her ass aint married yet? Taking boo thangs to the Wang Joint tombout a nice quiet dinner :no:

Jdore says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Like the pics showed…looking like a cracked out Jim Carrey and Beetlejuice

Epic fail !!!!! :facepalm: <<<<< Emote of the day

KyCakes says:

white people always scared of something.

———————————————————————-
      I LOVE doing this ^^^ in the elevator :rofl:

Miany says:

Ashid we gone eat our food first if anything :hahaha:

upon further review of the pic,

:facepalm:

And here is where im glad all skin folk aint kin folk. :huh:

Miany says:

@Bird… no they were WAITING for two hours the way I read it… and that in and of itself is an issue.. The way my fam set up we wouldn’t even attempt to wait 2 hours for a table..fugg that, we will eat/celebrate/ whatever at home. :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

Jdore says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I just watched it too… :huh:

Now that was unpleasant

MissHarlem says:

^^LIES we know its alive and well. It takes us aback sometimes. I will never forget living in Norfolk and would go to VA Beach and would not be served, given tickets quick but my yt counterpart gets a warning while waiting for me, skinheads tryna run me off the road,etc come to think of it why the fck am I considering VA again :lol:

Wait a minute. They were waiting for two hours??? Just as dumb as the other scenario. They must really love that spot. I could cook a gormet meal in two hours. I sure ain’t paying anyone for the priviledge to wait that long. Anyway, I may look this up somewhere else because this write up is very confusing.

Us talking about Us :facepalm: They love it

I LOVE doing this ^^^ in the elevator
      @Cakes after the Trayvon verdict, I was a mad woman.

All up and down the damn staircases at work clutching my chit like it was my last breath. :rofl: Coworker reach out to help me with my load and I’m all, NO THANKS I GOT IT :eek:

*scurries up stairs*

:offtopic:

:shakebutt: to “No Church in the Wild”

Never listened to the whole watch the throne but this beat here, nigguh, this beat right here….????

theloveyousave says:

There are a couple of places called Wild Wings or Buffalo Wild Wings here is LA. I know that I don’t want to go there, all of the ratchets, thugs, gangbangers, etc go there. I steer clear. That woman knew what she was walking into.

If I was the manager, I would have told her that it is a going away party of 20ish, could you come back at a later time or date? I mean…since you are AFRAID. It’s like going to Watts or Compton at 1am and telling the cops that you need everyone to go into their home until you are done handling your business…. cause you scurred. GTFOH :lol: Right, do you hear how that sounds?

BoringMale says:

They must of had too many black males in their party. American hates black men. Im kinda numb to all this hatred for us black dudes though.

KyCakes says:

@OTB NONE you hear me, none of my white co-workers approached me for like a whole week. This fools were booking their own travel and shyt :rofl:

come to think of it why the fck am I considering VA again

:hahaha: Its everywhere. You can run, cant hide tho. The only thing keeping me in Florida is no state tax. :hahaha:

Ty says:

________
      :preach: Blacks spend the most yet own the least. It worked during the Jim Crow era, it damn sho would work now. Hell we almost shut down the transit company in Montgomery with Rosa Parks within weeks. We are powerful as hell when we work “together”

datsmdubya2u says:

Then the mgr was dumb as hail…all they had to say was ya’ll been here long enough…time to go.. they ain’t hafta say somebody was threatened..that was dumb…

Unshakable says:

@OTB – You ain’t eem gotta go to Dave and Buster’s….they acts a fool at Wal-Mart. :yes:

datsmdubya2u says:

@Ty

Ty says:

________

_________________________

:stop: Oh know..if i want wings i have to have them. Phuck a boycott..aint’ nobody telling me where to spend my money…

And that’s why we don’t get nowhere..

FuturedocDonte says:

:lol: well u get it cuz u came to the south.

Unshakable says:

@theloveyousave :happybirthday: and :hug:

Us talking about Us They love it

:hahaha: I dont know why this made me think of my younger self…for the longest I thought white ppl didnt have cousins. They never talk about them, never have family reuinons. :hahaha: :eek: WHERE YALL PEEPA

They dont lump themselves, and try as we might to distance ourselves, I dont think its the same for us. :shrug: #burden

@OTB
      “Y’all know your people were cutting up in that restaurant, right?
      You know I was thinking this and didn’t want to say it.

:huh:

theloveyousave says:

Is this why her ass aint married yet? Taking boo thangs to the Wang Joint tombout a nice quiet dinner.

OMG! That made be shed one. Please Sandra…don’t BAN me. I’m a long time lurker….

Unshakable says:

——————————————————————–
      :yes:
      Best.Comedy.Ever

MissHarlem says:

OTB I knoooooowwwwww pray for me

KY that beat KILLS. You should of seen me last night shaking my ass in the bed to Tom Ford mind you lights out, in bed, alarm set but I keep the radio on so taht beat came on and I was shaking :facepalm:

TY unity is what we still searching for like dumb asses

Wal-Mart
      ________

How could i forget this bastion of American greatness. :hahaha:

Aunt Tea prolly shop at Tar-Jay tho. :tea: Too bad she dont consider all them thieving housewives in there a detriment to society. She paying more in the long run. Hrm.

Ty says:

And that’s why we don’t get nowhere
      So you rather give your hard earned money to folks that continue to shyt on u :shrug:

I’ll pass and cook my own damn wings :coffee:

:huh:
      _______

:ashamed: :hug: You aint speak to meh?

KayCeiSoul says:

They standing there looking all howngry and chit.
      At least four of them are like, “Damn I wish I woulda called in a carry-out!”

MissHarlem says:

DOC you right I had NY plates NSU bumper and Yankees logo in the window. I was destined to be picked on :smack:

KY that beat KILLS.
      ———————————————————————
      Heard it on the commercial for “The Great Gatsby” and I was all researching :pc: :lol:

*that face white ppl make when I dont turn my music down at the red light*

MissHarlem says:

I dont even want to wait 30 mins for my meal and Im gonna wait 2 fckin hours!!!!!!!! GTFOH I make better wings at home anyway

Please Sandra…don’t BAN me.

:hahaha: She aint gone ban yew. Sandra dont even eat no wangs. She bougie.

They dont lump themselves, and try as we might to distance ourselves, I dont think its the same for us. #burden
      ——————-
      Yep, we’ll uplift one min, then in the next be :huh: ourselves. Subconscious ish

datsmdubya2u says:

Ty says:

And that’s why we don’t get nowhere

I’ll pass and cook my own damn wings :coffee:

Yeah me too..my response above was sarcasm

MissHarlem says:

KY that beat had me since Safe House with Denzel. That and bc good or bad I will hear it on the radio here

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

In reference to me answering my :cell: while on lunch… See the way my department and my job description is set up :oops:
      No really my department is set up to handle all things that pertain to the building and external meetings, clients, guests, events, etc so one of us (at least) has to be available at all times as since it was my meeting and they couldn’t find anyone else (really 5 people???) when they called they called me. So I could have been :stop: and ignores the call but the God in me didn’t want to do the committee like that. Le Sigh. That’s ok. I am plotting my next move.
      *joker voice* wait till they get a load of me
      Me when I move on to the next :steer:
      Them :crying1:

KayCeiSoul says:

Quiet as it’s kept, the restaurant management and other patrons better be glad this was a tame bunch. WE have been KNOWN to act a MOWN-KEY over some wangs. A man shot somebody for taking a wang off his plate up here in the North. This could have been an ugly scene out of Jumaji. :yes:

KyCakes says:

@MisTaken Miley got a long ass back in your grav…

Miley is a longbacasaurus :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Kay he is too cute :love:

#lovedakids

Best.Comedy.Ever

And why, pray tell, when you go in there, say after your 9 to 5, still power-suited up..everybody have to look at you like YOU out of place?!?

No. Fukk you, young miss, in your bed clothes. Im properly dressed; your ass is not.

B!tches be giving you the once over like you need to claim a set or something.

Me: Workset, b!tch,. *flashes debit card, car keys, valid DLs* :huh: Betta gtfoh. Tear this walmart up!

Sandrita sometimes u really make me wondering about u.
      YTs are loud,biligerent and igNORant tew.
      We wer in chilis today for lunch and two pubk faced blue eyed devils wer squeeling like hyenas talking loud,just plain damn stupid they wer!
      I wish i would have read this post,so i could complain to managment and cited this story. Smh

but the God in me <— :ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

<—–See what I mean? See how WE can get over a wang? They must have been dangling a wang in front of him. Ain't nobody tell him to smile that hard for his school pictures.

Thank you Ty! I crack up at this pic err'time!

Best.Comedy.Ever

B!tches be giving you the once over like you need to claim a set or something.

———————————————————————

Looking at you like YOU made a bad decision….

I was in there Friday after work…Ain’t never seen so many pj pants and hair scarves in my life….

cougar lover says:

stop hating on my walmart brethen and our right to rock PJ’s n debo slippers to get some milk right quick. Hell i look like putting on casual Friday wears to go to target spend an extra 80cents to a dollar on milk.

Honestly this is one of many reasons i dont go out much,the last 7 months have truly took a toll on me mentally
      That im subject to rip someones head off and shove it up ther a s s

goat76 says:

——————————–
      I hope they was done eating, and just sitting there talking.

KayCeiSoul says:

Best.Comedy.Ever
      B!tches be giving you the once over like you need to claim a set or something.
      Me: Workset, b!tch,. *flashes debit card, car keys, valid DLs* Betta gtfoh. Tear this walmart up!
      ************************************

Looking at you like YOU made a bad decision….
      I was in there Friday after work…Ain’t never seen so many pj pants and hair scarves in my life.

*************************************

Shole do. :coffee:

Look at you stupid if you got anything besides food and toilet paper in line too. “This bish gawt ‘lekktronikks!! Whahshedoin’inherh?! It aine ee’mm Chrismus LAY-WAY yet! I swear’tuh gawd!” :rolleyes:

:hahaha: And then you remind me why i love up on yew. :love:

Ion know how to gwt this site to refresh in this srupid new phone :mad:

MissHarlem says:

I did Dave & Busters twice and vowed NEVER again. Not my crowd call me high siddity if you like but I cant with ratchets. They food nasty, they drinks aint all that and the best game they got is skee ball so no thanks

This bish gawt ‘lekktronikks!!

Get off my innanet, Kay. :rofl: :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

That im subject to rip someones head off and shove it up ther a s s

Ok :thankyou: I’m on the edge :twisted:

———————————————————————-
      Reason number 4,387,321 why I don’t like, but WILL tolerate living in an alabaster majority State….

Do you have a homekey that brings up the menu when youre on a web pg @LuVie? Its prolly in there. Otherwise Bing it!

KY kY I just hollered at that damn gravie :ghost:

Miany says:

:peace: yall…have a safe ride home.

high siddity

:love: I love your snooty self.

KayCei :rofl:

:bye: Miany

Ermahgwad bettlejuice bettlejuice bettle.. :rofl:

Im laughing so hard my head feel like the shruken man head. I gots to go.

Night all! :wave: :rofl:

theloveyousave says:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! @unshakable thankyou:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

KY kY I just hollered at that damn gravie :ghost:
      ——————————————————————-
      I did, too, which is why I had to hurry up and post it….

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      U went to NSU :woot: 2011 graduate :waves:

MissHarlem says:

:love: it takes a special person to love my stank self

KyCakes says:

@OTB I’ll be damned, she didn’t even finish saying it three times :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

:bye: Miany!!

And Sis (LUV) I am on high alert my dayum self.
      The racial tension is so thick you can cut it with a ginsu knife.
      Women (blk) used to get passes, now? Not so much. They’re rude to our azzes too. Sick of it. And it’s stupid.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      KY kY I just hollered at that damn gravie :ghost:
      ——————————————————————-
      I did, too, which is why I had to hurry up and post it….
      ________________________

Had to post that on FB :hahaha: whew chile !

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ion know how to gwt this site to refresh in this srupid new phone
      ————————–
      At the top of the browser where the address of the website is. you should see a circle made of 2 arrows. Touch that and it should refresh your page.

DOC BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD :woot: yes Im going back but I rep ’04 :danban:

KayCeiSoul says:

:wail: @ Ky’s gravi!!!!!!!!! I cannot! :rofl:

goat76 says:

theloveyousave says:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! @unshakable thankyou:
      ————————–
      Happy Birthday Fellow Virgo(ian)!!!

datsmdubya2u says:

Cook you own dammWangs… :mad:

2 1/2 lbs chicken wings (disjointed discard tip)
      silvia’s season salt to taste
      garlic powder to taste
      onion powder to taste
      1 tsp. Smoked Paprika

1/4 c lousiana hot sauce
      1/4 c butter

Sprinkle wings with dry spices

melt hot sauce and butter together

bake the wings @ 350 for 1 hr. after 30 mins pour off liquid that has accumulated in pan then add hot sauce/butter mixture and cook 30 more mins

You can fry the wings too..just fry wings until done pour the hotsauce/butter mixture over then bake for 10 mins at 350

my 22 year old cousin was DENIED entrance this past weekend to a bar in Camden, AL! :tea:

SMFH!

oh bc she’s BLACK, that’s what the owner told her. mind u AWL the rest of her yt party was allowed entrance :tea:

@KayCei Him so happy in your gravi :lol:

So adorbs :love:

I am feeling First Lady’s hair color :nun:

Earwig says:

“All the complaining and media hoopla is not going to change the fact that racism exists and is not going anywhere.”

^Attention should always be brought to it. Cop murders young hispanic boy. Cops file is riddled with complaints from Hispanic people. Obviously cop had a history, and now theres proof to back it up. See this is a part of the problem. Letting it slide. Al Sharpton has a p.s.a about that airing as I speak! Closed legs dont get spread :tea:

^This is another part of the problem. Sympathizing and/or making excuses. I hate to break it to you but many wouldnt want you in there because you are Black, and even moreso because both you and your bew mensturate…Or at least USED to mensturate :tea:

hell i’m almost 39 & aint never had no chit like that happen to me. the sad part is the girl’s friends are 98% yt so i can imagine how she might have been looking around asking WHO it was they weren’t allowing in, bc SURELY they aint mean HER right? :blink: :tea:

@Jenie you see Winona Ryder down in the left hand corner? :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA shame its becoming the norm

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

SMFH!

Whewwwww Chile :mad: that make me mad :angry: sick of these folks

KayCeiSoul says:

:hug: Fay!!!

Dayum shame. They are trying it. That’s for sure.

Dats – THANK. :clap: YOU. :clap:
      NOBODY’S wings (restaurant) comes out better than my own ANYhow. You siad that honey! :-)

Ty says:

yall need to look up Mz Peaches on youtube :rofl:

Fry dat chicken :danban:

:dead:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I’ve been there…the place itself is very loud; its a bar like atmosphere. Pretty good wings, but too many honkies for me.

libra80sbaby says:

I wonder what r&b singer Sandra tombout on Twitter :popcorn:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Fayla

———————

Yep the young ‘uns getting the surprise of their lives right now.. Racism ain’t over despite what you saw on the Disney channel growing up.

KayCeiSoul says:

Fay, what reason did they give for not allowing her in?!?!
      This is how I would have looked and would NOT have moved —> :shocked:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

——————————————————————
      :ghost: She sad honkies….Ain’t heard that in so long… :lol:

Hey Tink, you ever wonder what the police department listed Oscar Pistorious’ height as on his booking sheet?

BCinKS says:

I would be rather threatened by dude in the pink shirt’s bottoms. Are those shorts? Kulats? Capris? Plorts? :cuss: WHAT ARE THEY!!!!!???

But seriously. That will teach them to show up to ANY eatery with more than 8 people and not call ahead. :coffee:

SMFH!

A mess. These folks are a mess. And Im posed to just say oh well? Just take my money else where? Naw, I want justice too :-) I deserve the same rights as these othaz. I get not giving them your money, and trust theyll never get mine, but fair is fair.

Ty says:

I wonder what r&b singer Sandra tombout on Twitter
      So her twitter followers get the tea before we do :rules:

*sends Sandra the blog rules*

datsmdubya2u says:

________________________

:kona:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I had to remove my prostetics, so 4’2

KyCakes says:

@Jenie you see Winona Ryder down in the left hand corner?

:rofl: :rofl: :ghost:

Ty says:

Fay, what reason did they give for not allowing her in?!?!
      _______
      :waiting:

:ghost:

it YO azz dont GAWN OWN somewheres!! :chase:

u know who i’m fonting tew!
      #luvyologinlikeEYEluvyologin

HARLEM & Jen :kiss:

girrrrl & her yt frends was all up in arms & whatnot but what they gwan do? it’s a private establishment, not Chili’s TGI, etc :ban: <—picket?

they said it was some hole in the wall joint. but the mere fact that it happened made my blood BOIL

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I had to remove my prostetics, so 4’2
      ——————————————————————–
      When I posed this query on FB, everyone told me I was dead ass wrong :lol:

Shuga Honey says:

white people always scared of something.

:lol: ignant! its too early in the game for me to be asking for ish but we need a clutch the pearls emoticon.

hell i’m almost 39

:eek: :think: I knew that was you I saw in My Mamas yearbook :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

Ty, Miss Peaches is a HAWT MESS for having dipped his/her hands in that flour and frying that chicken outdoors like that! :rofl:

I used to sang the hayle out of that song.

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA now if NONE of her friends said anything and stood up for her she has NO FRIENDS. If you my friend you suppose to ride with me and that serious injustice should give a hint as to when to stand up for someone. You should never go anywhere with anyone if you gonna be left alone in situations.

goat76 says:

———————-
      Is he from Camden? He can’t be.

Dats

:dead:

Kay! :hug:

bayyybay! she straight up said “BC U’S A NIGRA!” no mincing of words or attempts a being PC. just GAWN! GIT! :shotsfired: <—coulda turned into a stand yo ground sitch. oh wait. does AL have SYG? :think:

SMFH!
      ——————————————————————–
      That happened here about 6 years ago. My ex was a DJ at a club and heard the club owner (YT) plotting…he heard him say he wants to limit the ‘blackouts’ on the weekend.

Now this club supposedly caters to the Denver Broncos, the Denver Nuggets, et al., and there are still enough white progressive people in Colorado that EVRYONE was up in arms…

MissHarlem says:

FAY :kiss: didnt see comment 143 :wtf: you mean what can they do!! They can leave and not put up with the bullchit. If that aint some bullchit I dont know what is

Ty says:

KayCeiSoul says:

_________
      Chile Ms. Peachez is a mess :rofl:

Everybody want a piece of my chicken :whistle: :crying:

YEW

I knew that was you I saw in My Mamas yearbook

i KNOW u done heard Jaheim joint “Age Ain’t a Factor” :love: right??

u betta AXE somebody yo!

39 is the new almost 40 & chit :tea:

Shuga Honey says:

KyCakes says:

to “No Church in the Wild”

makes for a good ringtone too :yes:

Atypical says:

Ugh..I know which Wild Wings they’re talking about…The one on Rivers Ave…Wont patronize them any more(not going to front their garlic pepper wings are to DIE for) @SandraRose you do know Wild Wings is a sports bar/ restaurant right? I’ve been there when college football’s been on and those sprites were loud as hell…As a matter of fact when I think about it most of the time I’ve gone in there it’s always loud..This (imo) is about black people being loud and because it was making the sprites “uncomfortable”, it was a problem…

KayCeiSoul says:

Kay!
      bayyybay! she straight up said “BC U’S A NIGRA!” no mincing of words or attempts a being PC. just GAWN! GIT! <—coulda turned into a stand yo ground sitch. oh wait. does AL have SYG?

*****************************************

Ok yeah – this chit has gone way to far!
      And like Harlem said, what type of "friends" did she have to not stand up for her, or even take her there? They had to know that there were no blacks frequenting that moonshine joint. OMG. And so what happened? Did they all leave or did she leave by herself?

Carrington says:

It may not get you anywhere Sandra Mae, but it definitely keeps people like me AND my dollars out of there.

Earwig says:

I luv that song! And video :yes: If for anything cuzz Viv and Diamond are cool again :love:

datsmdubya2u says:

Dats

:dead:

_________________________

You know what i mean all those shows with one black kid on them..so it’s like “yea white people like me!!!” :yahoo:

Yeah right :coffee:

Harlem

girl they aint stay. once they found out what they did to my lil cuz errybody rolled out. i just felt SO friggin bad for her. mostly. in some ways, this was IMO :ashamed: also a reality check about who she keeps the most company with. not saying that she shouldn’t have any yt frens, but honey..it may have underestimated at 98%

it’s prolly more like 98.9% :kona:

BCinKS says:

:hi:

MissHarlem says:

FAY trust that was a wake up call for her. Im all for being diverse HOWEVER I never forget what I am and where I come from.

Goat

nah, she’s from here (Pcola) none of them were from Camden, they were just stopping thru to party & rolled up on that BS.

:thankyou: <—really says yeeeeeeee-haw

some ole redneck azz hole in the wall. another sad part is cuz said Camden is mostly black but i guess that establishment was still stuck in time :cuss:

YEW

If for anything cuzz Viv and Diamond are cool again :love:

chile they had fell out?? :popcorn:

PumpkinsMama says:

Man Fugg these Sprites :wail:

Earwig says:

chile they had fell out??

Ooooooh yeen know :popcorn: Viv was friends with The Premier as well as his lovely bride. So whence they parted ways…Yanno when LRaye came home and caught Rocsi giving The Premier a prostate exam…Well rumor has it Viv wasnt so quick to just jump on Diamonds side. Viv was like…Yeen ackin like no first lady. Threatining to bite bishes n shyt, that aint how you posed to act when you catch yo hubby on all fours next to a gallon size jar of vaseline. You posed to have some dignity and class. So yeah they aint speak for like 4 years. I guess time heals all wounds. In yo case it over heals, you got that keloid skin :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

:offtopic:

RE: Miley Cyrus

she ruined the “song of the summer” at the VMAs last night

And why was robin thicke dressed like a fat beettlejuice?

PumpkinsMama says:

Man Fugg these Sprites

:hi: You new here :think:

PumpkinsMama says:

EARWIG!!!!!!

:love:

Give me a Birthday Lick :lick:

BCinKS says:

datsmdubya2u says:

RE: Miley Cyrus

she ruined the “song of the summer” at the VMAs last night

And why was robin thicke dressed like a fat beettlejuice?
      —————————–
      A FAT Beetlejuice? And beetlejuice was already fat. Dang.

I DVR’d it to watch tonight. I can’t be bothered to ever watch commercials again in life. I’m praying about this Hulu Plus membership. They didn’t say ANYthing about these commericals.

libra80sbaby says:

Sandra tweeted the pic, but I STILL don’t know what it means. I wanna know what r&b singer she tombout…I’se nosey. Spill the :tea: Sandra :mad:

Give me a Birthday Lick

Its yo birffday 4real 4real? Not like when you trynna get a free meal at the Piggly Wiggly right :think:

tellem says:

This is to reiterate that in the business world, if they don’t respect our presence, then they don’t deserve our hard earned money. Let’s stop spending money where we are not welcome based on the color of our skin. :nono:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Earwig WE AIN’T GOTS NO PIGGLY WIGGLY in NYC :wait:

And yes For Real :rofl:

Tt says:

Dude is at least 1/2 way lying. Wasn’t 25 people of ANY race sitting quietly and patiently for 2 hours at a wing place.
      Maybe lady felt threatened by the guy with the pink shirt and rolled up capris.

HAPPY BIRTHDay shuga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Earwig says:

Never in winter…March is too soon…April and May they just wont do :nono: June and July thats when Summer begins but our…

:party: Woohoo

Happy burfday to youuuuu :happybirthday:
      And your lil pumpkin too :love:
      You betta pay me money :tea:
      Or Ill call the county on you :biggrin:

PumpkinsMama says:

#DEAD :rofl: You can’t call the county on meh :wail: I Lubs You!! :love:

Earwig says:

So what you doin for yo born day? Gettin drunk? Going out? Pleasuring yourself at home? All the above? :think: Speakin of which-how often do you wash those toys? After every use? Every couple of days? Do you throw them in with the laundry? Put them through a cycle in the dishwasher? :think:

Kells says:

Even if the higher-ups try to make amends, I wouldn’t ever spend a penny in that place.

BeautifullBee says:

Stories like this make me sad, smh…