Young Jeezy, Don Cannon, YG at REIGN Nightclub

Young Jeezy hosts Reign Fridays

Vice President of Def Jam, Don Cannon celebrated his birthday at Reign Nightclub with multi-platinum rap artist Young Jeezy and recently signed CTE (Corporate Thugz Entertainment) label artist, YG. DJ Drama, Jermaine Dupri and Big Tigger were also in the building.

YG is also celebrating the release of his single “My Nigga” featuring Young Jeezy and Rich Homie Quan off his debut album titled, Welcome to Bompton. No release date as of yet.

REIGN Fridays is presented by The Gidewon Group and CONTROL ATL and sponsored by AVION Tequila. RSVP at Reignatlanta.com.

Young Jeezy hosts Reign Fridays

Music producer and DJ Don Cannon celebrated his birthday in style at REIGN Fridays.

Young Jeezy hosts Reign Fridays

REIGN Fridays is hosted by V-103′s Big Tigger. And of course, the ladies always come out to Reign Fridays to represent.

Photos by CONTROL ATL

25 Responses to “Young Jeezy, Don Cannon, YG at REIGN Nightclub”

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :waves: Happy Saturday; stay out of the malls:tax-free :lol:

Kynedy L says:

Boi I tell you a lot of women have no respect for themselves wearing all that see through ish. Smh when they get older, they gon learn :(

FuturedocDonte says:

Hey auntie :waves:

Hey weekend roses :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

Happy Saturday; stay out of the malls:tax-free
    —-
    AJ our tax free weekend was last weekend :lol: I was in Walmart like ” tax free weekend on the first of the month :phew:

PumpkinsMama says:

*Le Sigh* I swear to GOD ya’ll need to call that place a “social” club not a nightclub. NO ONE IS EVER DANCING! It looks too packed to move :eek:
    A bunch of 40 year olds dressed like 14yr olds come out to see, and be seen :rolleyes:
    I’ve said it b4 and I’ll say it again that the “Reign” in the club is armpit and vag sweat, and self esteem running down their bodies :rofl:

But the girl in the orange posing w/Tigger is very pretty, so is the one in the green (by herself) and blue dress too. That is all, carry on :tea:

Milky says:

:wave: Good morning all.
    @sandra thanks for the weekend post!.. :hug:

LSLH says:

Hey Sandra!

Thanks for the weekend post.

Milky :love:

nybrn2 says:

I just turned 40….so this is definitely not my scene.. Lol…standing room only at that club…eww. I’d much rather drink some moscato at the house and call it a night… Lol

Love the girl in the orange dress haircut…

Milky says:

@lslh :hug:

A weekend post :yahoo: :thankyou: Sandra …… Hey Roses

That chick with that see through dress on :shock: my god what is wrong with people :no: damn

Milky says:

@jenie :kiss:

Aryanna says:

Jeezy be looking old af. lol How old is he? They look bored in there

nybrn2 says:

Jeezy is 35….according to my number 1 source…Google… Lol

Kweenie says:

err’body look good to me. and thank :nun: for that. cuz sometimes them rappers and flavors be lookin broke. :phew:

Kweenie says:

this looks like someplace i could go and party. beautiful people there. imo :heart:

@Arya Jeezy bot 63 :tea: people are living longer these days, so that’s not old ……. :coffee:

There is only room for one lil Kim :nono: I’m sorry…… I an not for the slore movement :nono: #teamgetsomeclassboutyaself !

Cuban Princess says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@Arya Jeezy bot 63 :tea:
    ————-

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning. I have signed in like 5 times and commented only to be told I needed to log in to comment :huh: Granted this was on my cell so let’s try the pc. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Back to :whip:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Well it worked. Say this article and found it interesting. I guess the judge must not have hear about other people naming their kids this :tea:

The boy’s parents were in court because they could not agree on the child’s last name, but when the judge heard the boy’s first name, she ordered it changed, too.
    “It could put him at odds with a lot of people and at this point he has had no choice in what his name is,” Ballew said.
    It was the first time she ordered a first name change, the judge said

The baby’s name? MESSIAH

puppylove says:

Good morning roses. The chick with the black chyna wig and the see through dress :banned:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says: