2nd Aaron Hernandez Family Member Dies While He Sits in Prison

Aaron Hernandez

Another tragic death has befallen a member of Aaron Hernandez’s family while he sits in prison awaiting his murder trial.

Hernandez’s uncle Robert Valentine, 49, died in a moped crash last month, RadarOnline.com reports. Valentine, who was Hernandez’s mother’s brother, died from head injuries sustained when he was thrown after the motor bike struck a curb. Valentine wasn’t wearing a helmet.

On June 30, Aaron’s cousin’s husband, Thaddeus Singleton III, died in a fiery, single car crash. Police say Singleton was traveling at close to 100 mph when he lost control of a car he was driving and crashed into a building. The car he was driving belonged to another of Aaron’s uncles, Andres Valderrama.

Police planned to interrogate Singleton to find out information in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd. Hernandez was arrested June 17 and charged with Lloyd’s death. Ernest Wallace, one of 2 accomplices in the Lloyd murder, reportedly lived with Valderrama.

The Patriots cut Hernandez from their roster after his arrest. The 23-year-old former University of Florida standout signed a five-year $40 million contract last Summer.

• Aaron Hernandez Arrested; Release by New England Patriots
  • Another WNBA player jailed for assaulting her wife
  • Aaron Hernandez Suspected in 2012 Double Murder
  • Police Identify 3rd Suspect in Hernandez Case

128 Responses to “2nd Aaron Hernandez Family Member Dies While He Sits in Prison”

@SANDRA

Don’t forget, Aaron’s dad went into the hospital for a “routine operation” and died when Aaron was 15 or 16.

His father was in his early to mid 40’s so this family has dealt with a lot.
      **not that he is innocent**

Is that three? :thinking: Death comes in threes. :nun: :casket:

Zoe B. says:

Something in the milk ain’t clean, something in the milk AIN’T.CLEAN! :no:

@ Man, I just don’t care™: The article specified “while he sits in prison awaiting his murder trial.” You didn’t read past the title, did you. :coffee:

Jerrica says:

Hey OTB!

Sad, just sad.

**not that he is innocent**

So what you think..no gun? Plus money to pay for good defense?? Might scrape by…

:facepalm:

Zoe B. says:

Something in the milk ain’t clean, something in the milk AIN’T.CLEAN! :no:

Somebody ran those guys off the road. What are the odds of 2 men from the same family dying in auto accidents within months of each other? :no:

University of Florida

*small Gator Chomp*

:facepalm:

@SANDRA ROSE
      “The article specified “while he sits in prison awaiting his murder trial.” You didn’t read past the title, did you. ”

Huh? :huh:

What this got to do with what I said? I was just ADDING that in ADDITION to his Uncle and Cousin dying, his Dad died unexpectedly too at an early age. :shrugs:

You need some Southern superstition in your life. More death coming. :tea:

@SANDRA ROSE
      “Somebody ran those guys off the road. What are the odds of 2 men from the same family dying in auto accidents within months of each other? ”

There was a Sports Illustrated (I think) article that basically said that Aaron’s uncles were gang affiliated and that threats against the family is why he didn’t go to the Univerity in Conneticut (where he was from).

I mean, who knows.. but both of his Uncles had been arrested numerous times. :coffee:

What y’all been up to? :popcorn:
      I leave to pick my car up in 2 hours :yahoo:
      They had me in a decent rental. Mazda 6. I be scared tho :steer: Me kids was basically in the front seat with me :eek: from their car seats :lol:

@OTB
      “**not that he is innocent**

They found the gun I think. He ain’t got a prayer. Too much evidence against him.

I will say this, his TWO ol’ ladies (yes two) were BOTH fine as frog hairs! I wouldn’t messed that up for NATHAN!

Huh? :huh:

My mistake, Man. Please accept my apology.

@OTB
      “SN: Dude in Fla..heckled by his neighbors verbally, RETURNS to a party, kills 2 of em, wounds a third critically…Him say he was “standing his ground”

:facepalm:

I wanna read up on this…
      :pc:

Smonae says:

That boy aint nothing to play wit :no: on or off the field :scared:

I didnt know they found the gun! Imso disgusted with this that I just.. :no: I tune it out.

@SANDRA ROSE
      “Huh?

My mistake, Man. Please accept my apology

A Nike Gift card has been known to mend many a fence.

I wouldn’t messed that up for NATHAN!

This part. :rofl: This why i fukks with you the long way. #SEWhonest

SnootyPooty says:

WOW what is going on with his family.

Mah gawd you is on them Lebrons :rofl: :rofl: Acting like OTB11

SnootyPooty says:

wasted talent. When trying to be hood/gangster goes terribly wrong

Ummh
      Did this family member die recently,or is it a slow news day?

JUST wondering Sandrita,Cause I read about the 2nd Passong a few months ago
      :kona:

@OTB
      “Mah gawd you is on them Lebrons Acting like OTB11

Man, I them bytches just go with me! You know what I mean? And I’m a Kobe fan so you know I must really like these shoes! :lol:

Sandra need to get on that for real for real tho.

I dont think he was trying to be. It seems that IS and was his culture. He prolly amongst friends right now, sad as it is! :brokenheart:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I see luVn and DTTS decided to not be #TEAMTAKEN in my absence

My Christmas List
      Sandra Rose
      GA GIRL
      LuVn
      Fay
      Miss Harlem
      Bomb
      Smonae
      OTB
      DTTS DTTS DTTS
      AJ
      Miany

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Solo can can make damn near anything look good, she is a little fashonista
      #cancersbeflyy #goldengirls
      by OutsidetheBox on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:10 pm
      ————
      YES WE DO!!
      :danban:

:stop:
      WAIT what they found Aaron’s murder weapon???

He had a chance if they didnt

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
      “Mah gawd you is on them Lebrons Acting like OTB11

Sandra need to get on that for real for real tho.
      ~
      DAMN! I Propose we start a fund for them DAMN LeBrons . . I’ll start I got a $1.06 We should have it by Xmas
      what say Ya’ll???

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*reads Taken’s Christmas List….. Oh Ok. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey yall!!! What are we talking about?

Chyte Sandrita my love :D Aaron Hernandez is actually bout to enter a plea.Im waiting for him to appear nahh :waiting:

What y’all been up to? :popcorn:
      I leave to pick my car up in 2 hours :yahoo:

====
      NOBODY CARES!!!! :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Lamar overdosed on what???
      Crayons
      Elmer’s Glue
      Skittles
      Moldy Yogurt
      Rob Khardashian’s love??
      What? the people wanna know :waiting:
      Not really. They are going to cause this man to snap and go herc on Khloe. Little do they know she strong like bull and might win :kona:

*slaps knee,and chuckles*
      misstaken u know I was Kidding! :oops:

I was Pisst u was talking CRAP bout my Sean CarTa!! :mad:

:cheers:

Its a wise man that think if I possess the game in my mind
      The reason I wear shades is you can’t see the pain in my eyes…

In the rainstorm or the blizzard, expressin all of my feelings,
      Pa never took me serious, mama never wann listen.
      Stomach hurt and my pockets empty how dare a nigga wann tempt me,
      In a dark room all prayed out, I ain’t never sat in no Bentley.

Hustle hard in the alleyway by Miss Cita house, I’m getting it.
      Wrecked my car Chris laughed at me, like I ain’t posed to remember,
      Wish Wig was still living, wish Shrimp was still livin, Wish Jo was still livin, Look at Chris how he trippin…

My little cousin Chief just called my phone and I’m like whats the problem, Heard about lil Moca nigga tried em and he overshot em,
      Bitch im goin hard it aint no stopping do it for the bottom,
      Everybody watchin, gangster grady he just made it out!

Everything I made for profit, God I promise I’ll invest in houses,
      Just give me another chance at life, put me back in Bounce!
      Went to jail already, had my stripes, ain’t no backin down,
      Short and Big Stacks was in the cell with me, I’m laughin loud,
      This for all of you that hated, Panameras backin out!!

Only God will know my struggle,
      And it’s hard so I hustleeeee
      Everybody round me sayin I don’t give a fuc.k about NOTHIN,
      Nothin, nothin, nothin, nothin, nothin,
      I don’t give a **** about nothin

-Kevin Gates, IDGAF

:danban: :woot: :phew:

I been working on these lyrics for weeks!!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*reads Taken’s Christmas List….. Oh Ok.

by Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake on Sep 6, 2013
      ———–
      It was a metaphor…. Symbolic like holy grail….
      (Stares hard in LuVn face) the real list has you at the too. Before SR :gossip:

At the top*

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ummh
      Did this family member die recently,or is it a slow news day?
      JUST wondering Sandrita,Cause I read about the 2nd Passong a few months ago
      :kona:
      —–

This happened back in June, not sure why this is just now….. :lipssealed:

Man, I them bytches just go with me! You know what I mean?

:yes: !!! I dew!! And that determined gravi stare pretty much tells me you GONE get them. :fistbump:

*slaps knee,and chuckles*
      misstaken u know I was Kidding!
      I was Pisst u was talking CRAP bout my Sean CarTa!! by luVn_liFe… on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:57 pm
      _______
      :oops: I did it again
      SR can you take down my comment before :typing: my e friend see it :lol:

It was a metaphor…. Symbolic like holy grail….
      (Stares hard in LuVn face) the real list has you at the too. Before SR

Just leave mY JoeCamel lone :duel:

Wait, Slomar Odumb really OD’ed??? FR? FR? I saw that y’all were making jokes and I hadn’t seen it anywhere else :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:hug: @ Taken. Oh ok. I was about to say!….say what exactly I don’t know, but something for sure. hahahah

We should have it by Xmas
      _________

They gone be sold out. :no: I got ALL the tax on the shoes. :grill:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This happened back in June, not sure why this is just now…..
      by bnatural on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:58 pm
      ——–
      Y’all gon stop posting this :rofl:

Moldy Yogurt

:shocked: CHOBANI! :nono:

#activa…mold thats good for you. :yes:

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Ummh
      Did this family member die recently,or is it a slow news day?
      JUST wondering Sandrita,Cause I read about the 2nd Passong a few months ago

—–

This happened back in June, not sure why this is just now…..
      ~
      OH, I was confruZZled like,did they mean third?? Or did they mean like a few months back IONo :shrug:

OutsidetheBox says: We should have it by Xmas
      _________

They gone be sold out. I got ALL the tax on the shoes
      WEll then I got 2.12 cents will that speed up the process

I was Pisst u was talking CRAP bout my Sean CarTa!!

Pssssshhhhhhh :rollseyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:59 pm
      ————-
      It’s one of the many kris Jenner rumors out there.
      That man probably ate too much chicken mixed with sniffing crayons and passed out. Kris come in sprinkle some crack :snort: on him and took pictures and sent that mess to ZMT :typing:
      Mark my font that dude gone snap!!

:bounce: Almost time for me to go home.

I’m on hold with diwect teebee to cancel my services…

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

I’m on hold with diwect teebee to cancel my services…

Be strong! DOn’t give in :lol:

:eek:
      ErMAHgawd SEE now i GoTTa go grab the AK from Aarons basement
      :shotsfired:
      BACK
      UP
      Off
      SEAN!
      :eek:
      daFugg
      aint nobody had nothing to say bout him til I was professing my luv for him,that took alot to DO!
      Now he smells goodt and chit
      :shotsfired1:

Pssssshhhhhhh
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Sep 6, 2013 at 2:02 pm
      -________
      SHEDDUP :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
      Wasn't nobody saying nothing when you called me cause your mama ran out of beanie weenies and potted meat and you called me for a loan cause she was eating Fancy Feast
      BOOM!! BLOOP :bow:
      I tried to hold it in but you tried it!!! Son you tried it:hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Looks at LuVn from the corner
      (Nene voice) this BISH done lost it :kona:

See #34 MsTake :twisted:
      =====
      LuvLife, I can spot folks a mile away and BEEN KNOWN THAT HE MUST SMELL GOOD :mad: :cuss: *hurrily looks away*

JR Smith has been suspended for violating the leagues substance abuse policy.

:blunt:

*hurrily looks away*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OMG luVn have you seen how they are dragging Sean Carter for his diving pictures? :dead:
      they got one of him diving into the pit from the Movie 300. I can’t breathe :wails:

LuvLife, I can spot folks a mile away and BEEN KNOWN THAT HE MUST SMELL GOOD

:argue:
      Whatevs QuEs Mokenstef* :listen: :headphone:

have you seen how they are dragging Sean Carter
      :headphone:
      :whistle:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

JR Smith has been suspended for violating the leagues substance abuse policy.
      by luVn_liFe… on
      ———
      Not surprised you big dummy :smack:

I saw them MrsT :wail: :wail: The one with him and Bey hugging… they added Larry in the middle :wail:

*giggles into hand like Lucy Lui*
      LuVn saw the pics. She know they funny

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I saw them MrsT The one with him and Bey hugging… they added Larry in the middle
      by OutsidetheBox on Sep 6, 2013 at 2:10
      ———-
      I just fell out on this concrete :crying1:
      Gets up and goes to mobile search for this one :lol:

cougar lover says:

:offtopic:

Why are these blue collar workers bringing all these work trucks home. This area is loosing its image, got it feeling all common now. i do not approve of feeling common.

OutsidetheBox says:I saw them MrsT The one with him and Bey hugging…
      convulsing

so i dnt howl

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

you called me for a loan cause she was eating Fancy Feast
      ——-

Mokenstef

Mkay :ghost:

LuVie..how did you meet hubby? :bounce: Curiosity kills the cat.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
      Ken… never mind. I’ve been shyt all day, so let me stay that way.

*giggles into hand like Lucy Lui*
      _________

Ermahgawd. Thas Blog Gold :nun:

by cougar lover on Sep 6, 2013 at 2:12 pm
      ————
      :hahaha: I know what you mean. I am about to tell the dude around the way to take his TWC truck back to the job. The police too. MOVE THAT ISH YO
      *nose in the air eating halibut*

Mokenstef

Mkay

LuVie..how did you meet hubby? Curiosity kills the cat.
      ~
      WE worked for the same company two dif branches,WHY? Im sure i know *giggles*
      but Why u aXing?

But you called me elitist for shopping at Tar-Jay. :eyeroll: get cho mind right. This is why we in Divorce Court nah!

Karma will get you every time. His two dead family members were straight criminals. The uncle is where Aaron went to learn how to be criminal minded after his hard working father passed away. His mom’s is a convicted felon as well. This restores my hope that karma will get Triggerman.

:popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why I been sitting outside for 1.5 hours for lunch and UEONO :hahaha: let me l back on here inside

*nose in the air eating halibut*

OMFAG :chase: :rofl: IM GLAD ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO. Cause imma get fired if i stay longer. :rofl:

:sick: I’m on my way out the door… I’s sick and I need sleep! :sick:

See y’all Monday! :kiss:

OTB :hugs:

:bye: RAZZ feel BEtteR :stop: just go dont spread Yo cooties :tia:

cougar lover says:

I aint against blue collar work, heck some of them making 60k and up without a degree. i just dislike being rushed through the subdivision by a speeding electric company truck. then seeing a sea of them all in the driveway and street.

WE worked for the same company two dif branches, <– interesting *school girl giggle*

WHY? Im sure i know *giggles* <— Par-dawn me. :innocent blinking:

but Why u aXing? <— Building courage. I need to do something new. *blows bangs* Did he just like ask you out or yall built a rapport? I told you about my coworker before..very nice, :eyeroll: but this the 2nd time he done referred to me as, "pretty for a.." Its off-putting, our female coworker (white) say some ppl just need to be corrected ect. i already got kids. :no: Did I mention he nice, single, cute, BRILLIANT.

Prolly fetishizing me tho. :|

:hug: Aww hug-sies @Razzie Purty Poo Poo. Woo Woo. Feel betta!

I can hug you. We have erradicated ourselves gainst everything at my house. :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Just woke up from the illest nap… What I miss :popcorn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Bomb plus 2!

Ahhh
      Funny thing is . . . We didnt like each other,AT All. I used to tell my co-worker Mr.Luv at the Global branch is a dyck.
      He used to tell my GM that “GIRL” (the nerve)is a bissh. I cant ever call over there to get anything verified without her rushing me

finally it got so bad we dint speak for months.I was good at what i did,as was he.The big wigs WER like we’ll when he calls put him on hold,Be nice and let someone else take care of it.
      I would just never call their branch :oops:

:wave: Bomb Mama..nothing.

Im bout to follow your lead on that nap thing. Shame on it. Going home early and not picking the kids up from afterschool too. :eek:

#Whogonecheckmeboo. :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

*yells from a distance* Feel Better Razz :hugs: <—– really an air hug

I made Taken's Christmas list *take that take that in my Diddy voice* :nana:

Keya!!!!! hey bew :buttshake:

but . . after a few months of that;A few of them had to come to our HQ for a few Fridays; they wer ALL standing around in the lobby talking bout Happy Hour blah blah blah.
      I (BS’N) said with a sad face,HOW COME I WAS NEVER invited to Happy HOUR??

NO1 said a word, He said I’ll take u out for a DRINK :eek:
      I was Uber embarrassed and said K :ashamed:
      he tried for a few months,I was NOT INTO YTs NEVER EVER have Been. Finally after running out of excuses and standing him up,I went and it was all she wrote
      Peculiar I know :shrug:

LMFAOOOO I cannot believe that!! I LOVE IT!! I would be telling everybody!!! :love: :crying1:

#Wemeant.

#Kismet.

#bydesign :nun:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:wave: Bomb Mama..nothing.
      #Whogonecheckmeboo. :tea:

———————————–

OTBizzle :hugs: That’s cool just as long as they don’t end up at the somebody’s precinct because no1 ain’t go get em :tea:

NOT peculiar. That s.hit is beautiful. :crying1: <–ugly. With snot.

cougar lover says:

Oh and OTB we not in divorce court becauase of me, we in there for your transgressions. i be seeing you, but ion be saying nothing, cuz if you mine you mines and if you aint you aint. just building a case against to deny you any spousal support :yes:

OTB
      ur going home for a NAP? 4come U got a laTe night ROMP to attend? :D

NO1 said a word, He said I’ll take u out for a DRINK :eek:

LuVie if you tell me he had his hands in his suit pockets with THOSE EYES imma die :rofl: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

LuVn you swirling :shocked: ???
      Lemme stop :lol:

:crying1: <– LMAO i cant stand this lil guys tears anYmore!

Naw!!! :hahaha: I’ll be there at 6:50.

OTB dont do mugshots. Whew. Want get me like that. Nerp.

NO1 said a word, He said I’ll take u out for a DRINK

:facepalm:
      Then I wont :casket:

ChedduP Martha=Misstaken

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Naw!!! :hahaha: I’ll be there at 6:50.
      OTB dont do mugshots. Whew. Want get me like that. Nerp.

———————————

I bet some of the roses got mug shots. Like Redeemed :blink:

I bet she be in her cell every night on SR :typing:
      Jesus wept
      This little lamb
      #versesimmakillthemwithtomorrow

LuVie Im am still crying them big crocodile tears cause he called you a girl. :crying1: I am weak at that chit. :rofl:

See..I think too much. Look how you moved past that, angry at first, but knowing he didnt mean you any offense, I mean. S.hit is admirable. :yes: Imma be you when I grow up. :heart:

just building a case against to deny you any spousal support

:eek: Just found a reason to get a mugshot.

*checks teeth for lipstick..cause imma be smiling for this one* T U H

:shank:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ LUV :hug: I logged in to tell you that is THEE most beautiful chyt I have ever heard in my life. :wail: More beautiful than The Notebook, and that is HARD to top. *sniffles with my Prada shades on at my desk so nobody won’t thank Ima PONK*

just building a case against to deny you any spousal support

Just found a reason to get a mugshot.

*checks teeth for lipstick..cause imma be smiling for this one* T U H
      :lol: SEE there Cougar :no:

and OTB yeah He called me a girl\daFuGG.

MissHarlem says:

:nun: made the XMAS list

goat76 says:

Fcuk Dat Bish

Then I wont

:weepingwillow: :wail: :crying1: :rofl: Listen. I KNOW my white mens. :rofl: Ermahgawddddddddddd

KayCeiSoul says:I logged in to tell you that is THEE most beautiful chyt I have ever heard in my life.
      :ashamed: ErmahGAWD :facepalm:

:kona:

I bet some of the roses got mug shots

Did I tell yall bout the time I spent a whole afternoon googling for Sandra’s. Way she font I know she bout that life. :kona:

goat76 says:Fcuk Dat Bish
      ~
      WEll Alrighty THEN! what ails You Sir?

Ty says:

Hey Roses :wave:

:danban:

I logged in to tell you that is THEE most beautiful chyt I have ever heard in my life. More beautiful than The Notebook, and that is HARD to top. *sniffles with my Prada shades on at my desk so nobody won’t thank Ima PONK*

:wannnnnn: :wail: :wail: *sounding like a newborn nursery* :heart:

Jesus wept
      This little lamb
      #versesimmakillthemwithtomorrow :ghost:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Did I tell yall bout the time I spent a whole afternoon googling for Sandra’s. Way she font I know she bout that life :casket:

WEll Alrighty THEN! what ails You Sir?

Red fever :eek: *cough* Semi-ho *cough*

You know Ya’ll is stOOpid!!!!! :YELLS :newpost:

KayCeiSoul says:

Beebers, please explain to me (in the “… for Dummy’s” version) how to do the strike through. :ashamed:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT :lol: came thru so random

TY :waves:

cougar lover says:

:violin: <– not the smallest, but almost tho…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Peculiar I know
      ——
      *scrolls up adn down looking for the rest of the story*
      SO did yall start to date? Wait, is this about how you met your hubby?
      *waits for answers before asking OTHER questions*

Myyy Tyyy :wave:

Sandra, I wish there were “like” buttons on our comments…..because there are so many comments I just want to cosign. Can we take a vote on that and make that happen? Ok, thanks :)

Oh, (man, i dont care- i “like” your remarks on this post) :)))