Audio: Mister Cee Compares Himself to Anthony Weiner

Mister Cee and Ebro

After resigning in disgrace, former HOT 97 NY DJ Mister Cee returned to the morning show to explain the video that destroyed his career.

Mister Cee was caught on video soliciting sexual favors from cross dressing video blogger Bimbo Winehouse. Winehouse claims the video was made about two weeks ago. But Mister Cee conveniently says the video was filmed last year.

In an interview this morning with the station’s program manager, Ebro, Mister Cee all but admitted he is a pathological liar.

“Have I lied about getting sexual fellatio in a car with a transsexual, yes, I have lied about that,” he said. Of course, he had no choice but to admit it since there is video evidence. If no video existed, the sicko would have tailored his lies differently.

But despite his admission, Cee continues to lie about his illegal activity with male prostitutes.

“Do I consider myself gay? No.” he said, before bursting into tears.

Cee refused to accept personal responsibility for his behavior. He compared himself to disgraced NY mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner, whose online sexcapades are well-documented in the press.

“You come forward and you say what it is… and now here comes a text … here’s an old video that comes. And my thing ls like, man, am I going to have to keep answering to this,” he said.

Men like Cee who live down low lifestyles are the reason why black women are being infected with HIV in record numbers.

Whether Cee returns to his old job at HOT 97 or not, he is going to continue soliciting male prostitutes for sexual favors.

He will continue to get arrested for soliciting male prostitutes and he will continue to lie about his sexual dysfunction. Ebro and the corporations that keep HOT 97′s lights on will have to decide if it’s financially beneficial to them to keep carrying him.

Listen to audio of the interview below.

• Hot 97′s Mister Cee Responds to His 3rd Arrest for Soliciting a Male Prostitute: “I Am Not Gay”
  • Mister Cee Resigns from Hot 97 After He is Caught Soliciting Male Cross-Dressing Blogger
  • Mister Cee pleads guilty to what we already knew about him
  • More black men are into trannies than you think

91 Responses to “Audio: Mister Cee Compares Himself to Anthony Weiner”

Yardgirl says:

:facepalm:

Good morning y’all :waves:

People don’t need to compare them to others or Other’s struggles, Do U and be accountable FOR YOU!

Now let me listen to the audio

FuturedocDonte says:

:no: ain’t this fool married :huh:

—————-
      He aint got to say ish, He know what it is, Everybody else know what it is now. Gon somewhere

luVn_liFe… says:

:thankyou: the pitty boat has sailed on

“Do I consider myself gay? No.” he said, before bursting into tears.

Bytch :tea:

________________________

Please use condoms :tea:

Carmez79 says:

Ebro said the last time that he needs to admit that he is just gay and thats what it is and they have no problem with that. My thing is this, he can keep denying who he is or live freely and stop putting his wife’s life in danger.

Shuga Honey says:

why doesnt he just get one boyfriend and call it a day? but i guess thats why a lot of ppl dont buy condoms in advance, because when you prepare to do something you cant say “it just happened” or “the nypd set me up”.

and i have never met any man who was ok with ONLY getting head. eventually somebody gonna have to turn over and open something up.

love how he says “the end of last year” like that ws a long time ago in a far away land. hell, 2cribz been pregnant since end of last year.

BrownskinQT says:

:gossip:

Shuga Honey says:

FuturedocDonte says:

ain’t this fool married
      no, i dont think so but that makes the story more juicy and gives ppl a reason to blame him/gay/dl men for spreading HIV to black women so…..

Jdore says:

:facepalm: I can’t with this dude. Him and A$AP Rockey need to get togeher and call it a day!

deedeegirl says:

_________

So true! I have not listened yet but this dude is sick. He might as well get ready for HIV if he does not already have it. He’ll be spreading this disease all because he can’t admit he likes to F#ck with men! Somebody said he has a wife?!?! She better get the hell out of dodge before it’s too late if it’s not already. YUCK!

Ty says:

:preach: I have no problem with gay men but don’t live a gay lifestyle and take your azz home to your wife :shotsfired: Black women still represent the highest numbers of AIDS/HIV cases due to this phuckery and prisons not allowing condoms

MissHarlem says:

I heard the interview on the radio this morning and I applaud him. Bottom line. More importantly he will be back on at noon for my old school. Thats whats important not who sucked him off. His wife and his fam is the one that should be doing all the talking/caring. Me on the other hand have no chits to give. I love how the MEN on the morning show along with Flex who woke up early to come to the radio station came and support.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

At this point I can only feel sorry for the wife, and if she stays around I can’t even feel that bad for her. He is a trip, and clearly selfish. smdh.

BrownskinQT says:

ASAP is gay too? My thing is with this dude, they’re accepting him the way he is and he keeps denying it and that’s sad.

Zoe B. says:

Why doesn’t he just date a “passable” transsexual. It’s not illegal and he’d be happy. Win win no? :shrug:

scorpio says:

Can Mister Cee be any uglier?

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm: the chit people say when they dont know :lol:

Ty says:

Apparently there are a lot of DL’s in the industry and they have wild azz parties too. That book written by the MTV producer had me :shocked:
      Coincidently, Cee has ties with Puff :coffee:

———–
      :yes: Exactly

Shuga Honey says:

MissHarlem says:

I wish he and all gay ppl knew that while there still is a lot of bigotry towards homosexuals theres def still a lot of ppl who will accept you regardless….ESPECIALLY if you have an undeniable talent.

the more gay ppl are condemned the more likely they are to live a double/secret lifestyle. mr cee is the product of homophobia.

like Carrington said when i was lurking, either “walk the horse or ride it”. you can only do one at a time.

Smonae says:

:waves: Yard & Harlem

Ty, totally agree :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Ty what’s the name of that book?

Ty says:

Zoe B. says:

Because in his mind he is not gay

Zoe B. says:

And why do people think if you’re a gay man you automatically have aids? That…..just…… :mad:

SMH why do females feel like you owe them an explanation on why I cut them off :rolleyes: fugg is wrong with folks……. Ion owe you shyt :shrugs: Like we fugging or suntin :blink: silly chicks make me sick…… and that is why you cut off,,,, you cut off deal ,,,, life goes on, these are the breaks :shrugs: good bye take care <<< End rant :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

I need a man with a slow hand, I need a man who can feel my touch :whistle:

aighhht Just listend to most of the Audio, Ebro is good shyte.
      Mister Cee needs to get it together and get it TOGETHER QUICK!
      If he’s so worried about providing and taking care of his fam,he BETTER stop putting himself in a situation where he wont be able to.
      Yes He’s married,If the wife likes it I love it!
      Me Personally iM NOt here for my hubby getting blowed by another man let alone ANYBODY else :rolleyes:

DO they have kids?

MissHarlem says:

TY funny thing is people know about those in the industry. Including their partners. Its only down low to the public bc of what others say for example some comments here and elsewhere when in actualty it dont matter who they fcking. Hell if people up in arms about industry people they woule be PISSED about those in Congress. ESPECIALLY those southern religous states who look at their values as more important than the people that is governed. I know too much so on that note I shall zip it :lol:

—-^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THIS :no:

Ty says:

@ Keya Hiding in Hip Hop

good bye take care
      ———–
      @Jenie, I dont have no everyday female friends no more :| HA

~
      I don’t think GAYS are condemned, they are everywhere, Everybody’s doing it.
      Mr.CEE is a product of his denial

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Nigguh, keep it real. You sweeter than a Gawgia Peach :homo:

3halos says:

Is this guy really married with kids? I heard him say that someone in his family has worked hard to keep his family together but that could mean all kinds of things.

Love who you want I guess but it’s the deception part that makes me angry. His emotions were all over the place. Some of my friends felt sorry for him. I don’t. He only fessed up b/c his back was up against a wall with that video. Otherwise, he’d still be out there doing the same mess. And according to the other trans video, Cee did talk about having sex as well.

BrownskinQT says:

I feel kind of sorry for him because he is having a war inside himself and is afraid, my prayers go to his wife and family.

SHUGA I concur

NAE :hug: hey boo. Trust his partner knows. I can also understand why he would hide it his father is Trinidadian (which is my roots :nun: ) and its not easy. Lucky for me I dont care who in my fam like it or love what I do behind closed doors including eatin puss. Im on dry island anyway with both genders so I can only fantasize bout the past :lol:

Ty says:

Zoe B. says:

because the first known cases were gay men :coffee:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Rather he want to call himself gay or not that closet door fell off the hinges a long time ago. He might as well twirl on out in that sequin jumpsuit and glittery platforms he probably got
      In there. Him and EJ can share fashion tips….

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

PSSST Bruh.. if you admit to being a liar…why would we believe that that tape was made last year… :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

good bye take care
      ———–
      @Jenie, I dont have no everyday female friends no more :| HA

I have 3 friends and we do not talk everyday….. hell we all have families and responsibilities :no: don’t no body got time for the BS :shrugs: some folks seasons is over with me :shrugs: that’s the good thing about being an adult :yes: you have a choice !! A choice to say goodbye :bye: Take care …… reality TV got folks bamboozled :no:

Shuga Honey says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
      I don’t think GAYS are condemned, they are everywhere, Everybody’s doing it.
      Mr.CEE is a product of his denial

gay ppl have always been everywhere. but why, praytell, do you think Mr. Cee is in denial in the first place?

BrownskinQT says:

Young hearts, run free to yourself be true even if love don’t love you :nun: :nun:

Ty says:

@ Harlem u aint lying :no:

The shyt I’ve seen in the A :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

LUVN thats not true bc if so people wouldnt be having a war with themselves. Yes its publicaly accepted in the states (some) now but he cant go back to his father homeland with that mess. Trust I know. I get what you saying though. I just wish people didnt give a fck about what others think or say their life would be easier.

EyesofScorpio says:

from downstairs:
      69 says:
      Let’s just be honest though. He needs a YT woman to flush out some of those unfortunate genes of his. I’m just saying though. Could you imagine what North West would have looked like if she were 100 percent with a pappi looking like Kanye? (in my Asian man voice) Very Very bad.

————————————
      fu cked up azzed shyt a f-ed up self hating black man will actually font on SR in 2013

:tea:

BrownskinQT says:

Caught in the middle I don’t know what to do

What can you do when your man is untrue

There’s another man oh baby

in my life (in my life)

He looked very normal till I opened my eyes

The man I loved and married loves another guy

There’s another man (Another man) in my life

Oh in my life

Oh ah
      :whistle:

BROWN :lol: I sang that

ChanAintShyt says:

Morning y’all….what a day, what a day.

Shuga Honey says:

EyesofScorpio says:

from downstairs:
      69 says:

————————————

yes that was very wtf-ish but i figured it was a (bad) joke so :shrugs:

BrownskinQT says:

@Harlem, I never knew what that song meant until I heard it a while ago :hahaha:

CHAN whats good :dap:

Smonae says:

Harlem

Hell if his wife knows then I dont see the problem :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

BROWN me either :lol: some songs make sense now as Im older. I cant believe some of the chit I would jam too and then now is like :huh: why would I sing that

BrownskinQT says:

Caught in the middle I don’t know what to do

What can you do when your man is untrue

There’s another man oh baby

in my life (in my life)

He looked very normal till I opened my eyes

The man I loved and married loves another guy

There’s another man (Another man) in my life

Oh in my life

Oh ah
      ~
      BrownSkin that’s my JAM, Barbara Mason “whatchUKnowboutthatWILLIS”

MissHarlem says:

NAE I dont see the prob either. The ones that lie to the spouse I have an issue with. All Ebro wanted was for him to be him and not give a fck about what others say. I am certain I wont hear respected rappers or producers talk greasy bout him.

LOL
      Yep

gypsyeyes says:

Hey guys what did I miss?

Smonae says:

:dead:

Where were you in the R&B post??

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:rofl: Them STRONG AZZ JAWBONES be fukking niggas UP! Got his azz on here crying n shyt like Pookie! “I just can’t shake that shyt…that tranny just be callin me!” :rofl:

BrownskinQT says:

@ Luvn, that was my song! I was dancing hard and singing the lyrics and stopped right in the middle like ‘hol up!!!! :rofl:

Shuga Honey says:

MissHarlem says:

BROWN me either some songs make sense now as Im older. I cant believe some of the chit I would jam too and then now is like why would I sing that

mmhmmm, thats why i say today’s ratchet music was raised by yesterday’s slackness.
      For Example:

Juicy Fruit

Ooh you make my love come down (aint this about nuttin?)

I be Stroking, thats what i be doin

The Night time is the Right time (this was a song sung by gay men during the Harlem Renaissance dont let bill cosby fool you)

GYPSY :hug: hey boo

NAE working bc yesterday I aint do chit :sad:

WUT why when I was listening this morning gettin ready for work my ass said them strong jaw bones be getting some dudes caught out there :dead: I hate you :lol:

ChanAintShyt says:

How is everyone, n what I miss?

I got hooked on to that in the 90s
      :whistle: there’s another man in my life
      Barbara Mason was having them DLBrotha issues wayyyy back in the day!
      that
      song
      has a nice funkAy Beat :danban1:

EyesofScorpio says:

Shuga Honey says:

yes that was very wtf-ish but i figured it was a (bad) joke so

————————-
      :hi: Shuga Honey

oh. well if it was a joke, it was a VERY bad one that was no where near the state of being funny…

FuturedocDonte says:

ain’t this fool married
      ________

Ebro says no.

MissHarlem says:

SHUGA those songs in particular is what I was thinking :lol: and whhhyyy did I love all the old drug songs talking bout Im your pusha :facepalm: Love come down Evelyn Champagne GOES HARD. Still on my playlist

NAE working bc yesterday I aint do chit :sad:
      Im ugly KIMMODE crying withchu. . I gotta go.I aiNt DO SHYTE at ALL Yesterday

*hangsheadLOW*

:bye:

prima_donna2163 says:

I am conflicted with how this news came about…nobody deserves to be dragged out the closet like this, this is his business and his family’s business…but then again, this down low life style is dangerous….he may have saved a few lives

libra80sbaby says:

:newpost: BEY

:newpost: ON BEY :newpost: :peace:

Shuga Honey says:

why doesnt he just get one boyfriend and call it a day?

Because he has unresolved daddy issues. He needs the thrill of getting caught doing something wrong. :shrug:

@ MissHarlem: You applaud him for being a compulsive liar? You applaud him for soliciting sex from male prostitutes who probably have a garden variety of infectious diseases? You applaud him for taking that mess back home to his girlfriend and family?

luVn_liFe says:

I don’t think GAYS are condemned, they are everywhere, Everybody’s doing it.
      Mr.CEE is a product of his denial

Exactly. This is not about homophobia. This is about a pathological liar who continues to illegally solicit sex from male prostitutes.

@ 3halos: Trust me, he will get caught again. And that clueless Ebro will continue to make excuses for him. :no:

MissHarlem says:

SANDRA :lol: lyin no but of course you would take a snippet of what I mean and go off that :lol:

nybrn2 says:

Mr. Cee needs to admit that he is gay. His wife needs to keep it moving. The End!!!

I felt sorry for him for a NYC minute, but I’m over that. He cheats on his wife repeatedly with male prostitutes. He goes right to the track to do it thereby getting caught repeatedly and shaming his wife, family, friends, employer, coworkers and worst of all himself. He still refuses to accept that he is a gay man or at the very least bisexual. I’m over him and those multiple arrests he’s gotten would get most people fired from their job. His wife is proof that Coochie ain’t the only doormat willing to take any and everything from a man.

Atypical says:

Lol. He’s going to deny he likes franks and beans until the end. I guess he’s not gay bc he doesn’t take it or give it…Why does he keep paying these hookers though? I’m sure he could find a discreet lover… :thinking:

theloveyousave says:

I hate to admit that I’m afraid to date because of this DL mess. With prisons allowing men to rape other men, then the come out and molest family members, neighbors, strangers, etc, it just like a generational curse that keeps giving.

Women, use your god given intuition. A large majority of black men are victims, this is why they are in denial. Mr. Cee’s first sexual experience could have been a man who messed with him as a child. That is why he is struggling. I guess I’ll have to start thinking about adopting cats…..cause when I look back on some of the men that I have run across, I recall the signs.

Sincerity7 says:

Mister C acting like Jeffrey on The Have and Have Nots. It’s so obvious that he’s :gay: but refused to admit it. Come out of the closet already?