Black Pastor Requests White Greeters at Church Doors

TEXT

An African American pastor of a Charlotte, N.C. church came under fire recently for requesting white only greeters at the front doors of the church.

Pastor Makeda of Freedom House Church sent an email blast to the members of his church asking black members not to serve as greeters on Sunday mornings at the 9 a.m. service, the Atlanta journal Constitution reports.

The dreadlocked pastor made the unusual request to attract more Caucasian members to the church. In the email, Makeda wrote “first impressions count,” and she wanted only “the best of the best on the front doors.”

From the AJC.com:

Some members of Freedom House Church in north Charlotte expressed outrage after receiving an email from their pastor Makeda Pennycooke asking people of color not to serve as greeters at the 9 a.m. services, according to a report in huffingtonpost.com.

Pennycooke, an African-American, said in the email that “first impressions matter” and that the congregation wanted “the best of the best on the front doors,” according to the report. “So we would like to ask that only white people be on the front doors,” the email reportedly said.

According to a WBTV report, members angered by the email said the pastor of the diverse congregation hoped white greeters would attract more white members.

After the firestorm, the pastor and church leadership apologized for the email.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Some members of Freedom Massah’s House Church in north Charlotte… corrected that.. Who is the First Husband… Uncle Tom? :rolleyes:

:facepalm: Lawd!

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

The hell is this, Walmart?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:blink: WTF type tip are they on? smdh. And this is a church I would of had to leave. Ugh.

• The Pearl!

from downstairs:

Chan says:

@ Pearl, whats wrong with brims?
    ********
    I like brims when they’re executed properly. I don’t care for Ne-Yo or HIS brims! Does that make me a “hater”

:wtf:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

I could see if she said she wanted a diverse group at the front greeting meaning a greeter from all ethnicities… :smack:

Smgdh :no: come on dude….. it is obvious this fool has not a inkling of faith :smack: they need to run for the heels chile :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Thats why she got them gums. God dont like ugly. :huh:

ChanAintShyt says:

The hell is this, Walmart?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• scorpio

What’s wrong with everybody? People are losing all sense of common sense.

@ Chan :hugs:

Work been keeping me busy, I pop in when I can so I can not be shyt also :yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

But she up there looking like buckwheat :facepalm: What for my people?

• scorpio

@

Thats why she got them gums. God dont like ugly
    ————————————————————————-

ROTFLMAO!!!

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

ChanAintShyt says:

The hell is this, Walmart?
    ——————
    :rofl: yyyyeeeewwwww!!! Walmart Church of Bargains and Latterday Rollbacks….

their pastor Makeda Pennycooke

welp here’s the problem :tea: I’m ole skool …. folks can disagree with me on this….

• MsB2u

ITS ALWAYS SOMETHING
    :blink:

• Miany

FUGG you, FUGG the bish who typed it in good conscious, FUGG the black bisshes who still wanna worship with you after realizing you don’t even consider them to be ‘presentable’, FUGG yo fake azz religion, FUGG THE WHOLE head a fake dreds you rocking :stop:

THEM Bishes in JVILLE on the news talking bout the name of the school is ok because it’s a part of history :facepalm:

• Smonae

:rofl: I was just thinking this hefa gums bigger than her teeth
    Its all bad in her mouf :no:

@CHAN

How are you celebrating Bey Day

:thankyou: <–dance for you my shower. :yes:

that baby in that chair needs a hotcomb

^^^ :chase: Dont talk about her on her mama bday!!!

Then the name is Freedom House :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ Pearl, I just had to verify before I posted a pic with my fresh brim.

• OutsidetheBox

welp here’s the problem I’m ole skool …. folks can disagree with me on this….
    ________

??? Because its a woman pastor? :huh: :no:

scorpio says:

What’s wrong with everybody? People are losing all sense of common sense.

I am not even trying to figure this shyt out anymore. :no: I am just trying to keep my family above water and keep my eyes on the prize chile :nun: apparently folks loosing their way :no:

scorpio says:
    What’s wrong with everybody? People are losing all sense of common sense.
    ^^ Some folk never had it..just no longer need to hide their lack of common sense

Latterday Rollbacks….

Bwahahhahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

:tape: Yall so ignorant.. *smoothes dress* Ahem.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Her smile is fresh out of a Polident commercial.

• MissHarlem

Truth be told we are the BEST in service because that was our first jobs (forced or not) in this country. I mean if you trying to be a d!ck get your facts correct you dumb bitch. Irate is me at this and I know they are other chit in the world we can laugh at

:facepalm:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:lmbo: church ppl said fuk trying to be taken seriously anymore, huh?

or maybe its always been this weird and just more public now.

Miany says:

• OutsidetheBox

Is there anything in the world named afer Hitler (fukk that poor little baby up north)??? Especially in public domain?? :no:

:facepalm:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Latterday Rollbacks….

Bwahahhahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

:tape: Yall so ignorant.. *smoothes dress* Ahem.
    —————–
    Chan started it :rofl:

• The Pearl!

See? Shyt like this makes me mad, then sad. This bitch sittin up there cheezin like a fool :biggrin: while espousing absolute B.S.! First impressions count and we want to put our best foot forward and this bitch sittin up here with natural hair? What was she doing? Tryng to make people think she…aw, fcuk it! This shyt makes me tired. Ugh.

________

??? Because its a woman pastor?
    ————
    Jenie elaborate

• Miany

@Chan.. :cloud: BIC said to tell you she #TeamNatural & she aint got no worries :lol:

• MissHarlem

I mean do they put cotton in the collection plates bc this is just as ass backwards as it can get.

• OutsidetheBox

:lmbo: church ppl said fuk trying to be taken seriously anymore, huh?

or maybe its always been this weird and just more public now.

*that face i made when all the ppl at the spanish resturant was Arabs* :|

• cougar lover

yt people at the door will only make me think there will be 3 walk to the alter offerings, continuous plate passing every time the pastor say, “GAWDDDD,” and a special, end of the chuuch offering, cuz paster cone’YAC been sweating all service, and him needs one of dem beyonce :nun: fans.

San ah make ya dance says:

________
    ??? Because its a woman pastor?
    ————
    Jenie elaborate

I’m good on that there :tea: Ion even feel like debating that… cause it will start one.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Umm….whats wrong with a female preacher/pastor?

*These words are brought to you from the son of a preacher…a female preacher.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

MissHarlem says:

——————————
    :rofl: I really tried not to laugh at you today!!! :rofl: Its no use!!!

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I guess she said to hell with nigras. I want that white dollar. I’m starting to get a bad taste in my mouth about all churches. At the end of the day pastor is about that dollar bill at all of them.

Fukk she thought T U H :eyeroll:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

WUT says:

@ Jenie

#TeamNaptural <– Fixed that for ya ;)

• BrownskinQT

I see she suffers from Bambi-itis. That whole e-mail sounds stupid. And she really thought no one would get upset?

• The Pearl!

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Pearl, I just had to verify before I posted a pic with my fresh brim.

******
    You’re straight, Chan. You’re straight!

Chan do you feel something is wrong with it :tea: if not then carry on… my opinion is my opinion :tea: I stand by it !

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Miany says:

I know I shouldn’t laugh but :rofl: :hahaha:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I’m good on that there Ion even feel like debating that… cause it will start one.

——————-
    I can accept that. It would def start one

• gypsyeyes

Oh wow, so blacks still attend that church? I mean come on now. I bet she also sent out a memo saying that they will not be recognizing the Trayvon Martin case and don’t observe MLK holiday. I mean, I bet it aint even no MLK fans in that church. NOW YALL WANNA BE SURPRISED?

^^^
    :huh:
    WHY the fact that the thought dared cross your mind much less made it to your keyboard IS ANTI-SEMETIC!!! :sarcasm:
    THIS WHY I WANT us organized like the gays. BISHES couldnt openly glorify KKK members if we were more like the gays or the jews, or the indians (not really cuz Washington Redskins been tellin em to fugg off for years now) but you get my drift

Jenie you always do that :lol: Ok. :hug:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Miany says:

I know I shouldn’t laugh but :rofl: :hahaha:
    ———————–
    Yes you should laugh….yes you should… :tea: Truth is sometimes the funniest :rofl:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

cougar lover says:

yt people at the door will only make me think there will be 3 walk to the alter offerings, continuous plate passing every time the pastor say, “GAWDDDD,” and a special, end of the chuuch offering, cuz paster cone’YAC been sweating all service, and him needs one of dem beyonce fans.

sooo speaking of fans. went somewhere with my daughter and they had one of them big ol industrial strength fans and we lost our minds. lady at the counter steady trying to call us to come get our order and we just swinging our hair and shaking a tail feather all up in the fan. woulda been embarrassed had it not been so fun. :ashamed:

long story short: having a daughter is fun :happy:

• MissHarlem

Some people think that a man should be the only one to lead a congregation. I call bullchit pure and simple bc that mindset says that me as a woman should only be a secretary or a stay at home. Its regressive thinking. HOWEVER I do not take offense to those that believe that.

WUT give up Im on one today and :hug: to that ring hold on to that

@ Jenie

I’m not the hater of opinions, I just like to hear what others think of it, that’s all. You are one of the last ones on here that I’d battle with, that’s cuz I like you and shyt.

• 3halos

So help me God… I would never live in the south again. I was raised there and I swear more often than NOT… there are masses of folks there that are 50yrs behind in the times and just straight ignorant. Nice folks in some ways though but just effing weird. I know “weird” exist everywhere but every time I visit different parts of the south, it’s like I’m in a time-warp with hillbillies.

_____________________________________________________________________

Is this a Dave Chapelle skit :rofl: EMERGAWD

———————
    I concur, all of that

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

their pastor Makeda Pennycooke

welp here’s the problem I’m ole skool …. folks can disagree with me on this….

why cuz she got a negro name? :thinking:

• MissHarlem

SHUGA thats cute. I do that with no daughter when I feel it I feel it. Dont let a song come on and Im in front of the fan chiiitttt its like im a lil girl again playing in the damn fan :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

At the end of the day pastor is about that dollar bill at all of them.

NOT MINE. :grill: We worship with United Methodists. :heart:

Hi @ GA baby :kiss:

• gypsyeyes

Hey MissH and Bizzle….
    I aint gonna do no roll call cause you know how peepa gets IE…PAIGE!

• GAGIRL87

I’m struggling to keep my eyes open I’m so sleepy :hide: I’ve been working this same claim since 9 a.m. HELP ME :crying:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Who in the hell is Paige?

Chan hey baby :buttshake: :hug:

• ohpretty1

Not that I’m aware of but there’s enough named for the scientists he employed for his ’cause’

• cougar lover

Shuga honey

was yall getting ya roger trout….i mean T-Pain on too?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I been here before :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

long story short: having a daughter is fun

:cosign: – Magic & Cookie Johnson

:rofl: :kona:

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Jenie
    Its cool Chan I just like to nip that shyt in the bud real quick!!! I’m on some mellow fonting today…. :winky: not hostile :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

HOWEVER I do not take offense to those that believe that.

Good on you. :tea: :lol: Its offensive to me. BUT one thing about views is that they tend to line up and that one is not out the norm for Jenie.

I just wanted to know why a woman cant lead. :shrug: :tea:

• The Pearl!

I mean, to be black, but want only whites at the door sounds like STRAIGHT GREED to me. So much greed that she lost her fcuking mind and didn’t even go look for it! Just went with her fcuked up email and then said sorry? Sorry wouldn’t do it for me. You’ve already showed yourself and I don’t like what I see. I’m out. Hell! I stopped going to my lil church cuz I attended the day after the Trayvon Martin verdict and the black pastor could not bring himself to utter that child’s name — with pews full of black young boys/men. Cuz he is stuck trying to please the few old assed white parishoners (the preacher used to be white, he died and now it’s a predominantly black congregation), but clearly black rev. is not secure enough in his “position” to mention TM’s name. I was done then and there — oh, and their music SUCK AZZ — a few old bats standing up there lookin catatonic while bleeting like sick goats. I said :peace: and ain’t looked back, ya’ll.

GYPPSSSYYYY :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

why cuz she got a negro name?

Naw. She got the same parts we got.

Jenie you always do that :lol: Ok.

It keeps me in the safe zone :winky: But I stand by what I say though :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUu2g8K9nA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCkVvFUwNf8dqL4LEdU7Q9A RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

On topic: :facepalm:

:offtopic:

I called my sister about the stabbing incident at her high school she said she thinks it’s gang related and mostly because one of the three guys that are in questioned told her he was in a gang. He said he was real cool but she believes if he really was involved that it was gang related. She said she stayed home today b/c she was sick and that the poor kids body is still in the cafeteria. :cry: (she on the text hotline and watching the news right now)

• cougar lover

Hey OTB

i dig ya going to chuuch, but ion dig that cross with the fire on it. Is it fire or a flag? It got me thanking bout the KKK and their doings. Not trying to be funny at all, but i always thought that.

GA :hugs:

So HBO said next season is the last for True Blood :cry:

Hey MissH and Bizzle….
    I aint gonna do no roll call cause you know how peepa gets IE…PAIGE!

:hahaha: Hey Gyp! :hug: My best to L&A. :hug:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Did y’all hear about the KKK and NAACP having a sit down meeting in Wyoming and the leader of that KKK group applying to be a part of the NAACP?

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

cougar lover says:

was yall getting ya roger trout….i mean T-Pain on too?

how you know?!?! we shole was too. i gotta teach her the good stuff!

@OTB i said if my son is gay i :pray: that he be fabulous but that boy is straight as an arrow. oh well. :shrugs:

I been here before

The church?!?! :shocked:

Or this convo…? :lol:

HOWEVER I do not take offense to those that believe that.

OTB exactly what is the norm :tea: You know what … bring it in :hug:

We in the last days

Smonae says:

GA :hugs:
    So HBO said next season is the last for True Blood

Awww man :crying1:

She said she hates her damn world history class which is her first period, b/c theyre so damn ghetto and two of the kids involved/being questioned are in her class. :facepalm: idk y but that made me laugh. She’s so seditty lol

• MissHarlem

OTB :lol: its offensive bc Im a woman and a strong one but I cant afford to have someone else views obscure mine or even shift my already chitty mood :lol: I thought it would be a healthy debate so I just fonted why some people would think that.

PEARL good for you bc I would of did the church finger in the mid of service and bounced in the MIDDLE aisle (that aisle would of got my ass beat if I did that when I was younger instead of the other aisle :lol: )

San ah make ya dance says:

We in the last days

:preach:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Y I can’t stop looking at this fool up top smiling like that

Jenie on true blood: :wail: ! Well I guess they can’t make it any better than what it is now. Sookie is annoying lol

• gypsyeyes

@Chan-All you need to know is that Paige don’t like long shout outs so be careful if you feel the need to make a list.

• Smonae

I’ve visited a church lead by a women, she was really inspirational that lady had me in tears, got me thinking about joining :yes:

@Harlem I got ya :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Couga :rofl: :rofl: You sound like you thought baout that thiang!

Its just the denom’s insignia. Like our logo. Its the Trinity in image. The Father, the son, the holy ghost. God the fatheris the church that the image is on or referring to..the cross is the son, Christ, and the flame (or fire) is the Holy Spirit. (wrapped in warmth=fire)

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

San ah make ya dance says:

We in the last days

we in the last September 4, 2013 but ppl been saying we in the last days for soooooo many days that its hard to take it seriously.

pretty sure the slaves must have thought that September 4, 1713 was the last days too.

in all my years, i cant remember any day tht somebody didnt think it was the last days.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Dear Paige, how come you don’t like long shout outs? Did you not get to play “bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish” when u was a lil Paige? I’m just trying to get the background. Fill me in. :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

their pastor Makeda Pennycooke

__________________________________________

That’s a dumb azz opinion … but then again, I’m new school and I think we as women shouldn’t limit ourselves based on “tradition”

————
    Our days aren’t Gods days.

• OutsidetheBox

Jenie! :lol: :hug: Bringing it.

Razz what is that in ya gravie :blink:

• MissHarlem

SAN we been in the last days for at least a 100 years no bs, historically speaking. Back then things was done on an animalistic approach. Gay men was in superior hiding. Would marry just to say they are not gay and not have any children while the woman did their thing (40’s-50’s era) chit some even ran the FBI *cough* Edgar Hoover *cough* children missing was norm on some oh well bangkok got em :shrug: :lol:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Somebody motivate me to be shyt and tackle all this work piling up on my desk!!!! :wail:

We in the last days

Thank I can skip out on my student loans then? :bite:

Rather throw that money..yall say no to ratchet hoes, but OTB caint. :no:

• Miany

@PEARL… I cant stand a negro that try to assimilate to the point of friggin disappearing. :applause: to you for leaving and to that pastor, I hope one day he realizes he aint gotta lie or hide to kick it.
    @Shuga :lol: you right.. they say had me CONVINCED the world was gone end 12/31/1999 and I kinda half way followed it.. when I woke up 01/01/00 I told myself to never believe the hype again. :tea:

Chile :tea: soooooo um yeah

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

You can do it :woot:

• MissHarlem

JENIE you know I aint eva in a font war with you hun :hug:

JMO so good to see your font I havent hated on you in awhile. I see you just gave up all together on vid games :coffee: (truth be told I been slacking lol)

• OutsidetheBox

She said she hates her damn world history class which is her first period, b/c theyre so damn ghetto and two of the kids involved/being questioned are in her class. idk y but that made me laugh. She’s so seditty lol

:hahaha: Sounds like OTB16. She dont participate but she brings it all home and we laugh and laugh. She always say, “Maaaa let me tell you what happ’d. Them kids SEW bad..” :hahaha:

I hope Sissy be alright. it sucks knowing involved parties. Embarassing. :| Trust, I know.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Dem babies ain’t gonna buy their own pampaz

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

well alrighty then

in related news—tomorrow is the Jewish new year. according to them we are in 5774 B.C. (BC because according to them Christ still hasnt gotten here yet)

Studen loans are the debil, I hate that Sallie M hoe :mad:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

@Harlem I agree, thats why I said His days aren’t equal to our days. Know what I mean

• The Pearl!

@Harlem — I try to do the “organized religion” thing and I got close with this last attempt at finding a nice, comfortable church, but I find myself getting turned off and then I worship God in my own ways, then I’ll try the church thing again — it’s sort of an endless cycle, but I keep trying. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

@Gyp, Aunt Tea came thru here downsturrs somewhere and left a longgggggg post. :hahaha: Paige STILL aint make it. :crying1:

Chile soooooo um yeah

—–
    U speaking my language :tea:

• Miany

@Bomb… go on maternity leave. :pacifier: :pacifier: That’s all I got for you hun cuz I aint with child and heyull I wanna leave this biiiish NOOOOOW! I got homework waiting on me at home and a closet full of shii to pack up :(

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Smonae says:

Studen loans are the debil, I hate that Sallie M hoe :mad:

———————————————-

:preach:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Harlem :lol:

When we starting up again?? I had lunch with dimpz last week so I can tell her to be ready for texts :yes:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Miany says:

—————————————

Everyday I wanna say fugg it and stay home but I want ever min of my 6months home with my girls… I’m trying to be a trooper (and getting away with doing as little as possible too) :tea:

• The Pearl!

Miany says:

@PEARL… I cant stand a negro that try to assimilate to the point of friggin disappearing. to you for leaving and to that pastor, I hope one day he realizes he aint gotta lie or hide to kick it.

******
    Up until the time he didn’t say “Travyon Martin” I thought he was just “new” and trying to find his bearings. He’s just trying not to offend Y-T…I ain’t got time for that shyt.

The Lil Mermaid will be on Blue Ray Oct 1 :yahoo:

• Smonae

Bomb how long are you taking off after your 2 blessings arrive???

The Lil Mermaid will be on Blue Ray Oct 1
    ______

Awww I’m soo on it, when Disney opens that vault its like Christmas :yahoo:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

ChanAintShyt says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Dem babies ain’t gonna buy their own pampaz

———————————————–

I got so many pampers at my baby shower I think I can open a dang diaper dispensary as a side business :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Thank I can skip out on my student loans then?
    —————
    I can :lol: to that one

• MissHarlem

SAN I saw that all late after I fonted a cliff note to history :lol: but yes none of us know when HE is ready to end this fckry

PEARL I am strictly spiritual and always have a hard time finding a church. Funny as this sounds I dont relate to religion in any sense but the word and the spirit oh yeaaaaaaaaa. I can go into any denomination and if what the pastor/preacher is saying moves me Im in. Baptist, Methodist etc all the same in my eyes bc I look at the message not who is going to church and who is wearing what. The soap opera of church I can do without. I have church in my own house more than anything these days.

• OutsidetheBox

its offensive bc Im a woman and a strong one but I cant afford to have someone else views obscure mine or even shift my already chitty mood I thought it would be a healthy debate so I just fonted why some people would think that

Offensive to me for the same obvious reasons. :lol: Im not offended by Jenie. Offended by that antiquated notion. Lets get that clear (for the lurkersand those who cant keep up).

One thing I like about talking with you all, ppl in general, Black ppl in particular, is because our experiences and thought-processes are so varied. I like the insight and appreciate it tremendously when i can see/am shown another view. :shrug: Its just all about growth for me and mine (yall is mine :heart: like it or not).

Understanding, not agreeing, but understanding each other can lead to rad chit. :tea:

• Miany

@Jenie.. that was my shii back in the day…
    @Bomb :goodpost: Keep it up girl!! Keep your eye on the :trophy: <~~~~6 months off work :happy:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB :this church :facepalm:
    Me and the hubby don’t have a home church here yet and we have visited about 4. This is one. Le sigh

• The Pearl!

BBL, ya’ll

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Smonae says:

Bomb how long are you taking off after your 2 blessings arrive???

—————————————–

I get 6months paid maternity leave :yahoo: then I plan to work from home and slowly transition back to full time at the office for another 6 months

Denise with cho lurking ass :cheer: :wave:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:thankyou: Jenie bew :hugs:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Gyp, Aunt Tea came thru here downsturrs somewhere and left a longgggggg post. Paige STILL aint make it.

by OutsidetheBox on Sep 4, 2013
    ———–
    Paige inside the blog but still can’t get in

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

——————————-

:box: <—– cue Eye of the Tiger :rofl:

Look at this stuff :whistle: isn’t it neat, wouldn’t you think my collections complete :whistle: wouldn’t you think I’m the girl :whistle: the girl who has everything :headphones:

but I keep trying.

I heard it from Good People that this is the way. :heart:

GA

So HBO said next season is the last for True Blood
    ________________________________________________________________

:grin: I’m glad I was getting a lil tired of them :) hey boo :hug:

• MissHarlem

JMO ok so now I can hate on yall lil wack ass lunch yall do. Like who cares who you have lunch with. SO! It wasnt free so whoooo cares!!!! :lol: Tell Dimpz to text me I lost all my contacts :sad:

• The Pearl!

MissHarlem says:

GIRL!!! I have church on the treadmill in the mornings, church while gardening, church in my car on my way to work. He IS everywhere, right? I’ve always been spiritual (and loving and kind and helpful, etc.) — I just have a really hard time with being “recruited” — into ANYthing.

Anybody talk to Dimpz? I should email her I guess :think:

What about Naija I miss her :cry:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

One thing I like about talking with you all, ppl in general, Black ppl in particular, is because our experiences and thought-processes are so varied. I like the insight and appreciate it tremendously when i can see/am shown another view. Its just all about growth for me and mine (yall is mine like it or not).

Understanding, not agreeing, but understanding each other can lead to rad chit.

——————
    I loves me a good debate. I love to think I’m open minded :huh: least I try to be. I like hearing what others have to say, don’t mean I’ll change my opinion but nonetheless

• Miany

^^ :cosign: this WHOOOOOLE thing.my views on religions in general vary from most so I will just :hug: you for that real shii you spit and keep it moving on this topic.

• VDot

*busts in the blog like the Kool Aid Man*

Whatcha talmabout? :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

OTB :hug:

• MissHarlem

OTB :fistbump: exactly why I can have a healthy debate and take my emotions out of it. I like the fact that we all dont think differently it makes the world go round le sigh

The Pearl! says:

MissHarlem says:

You know JESUS did most of his teachings in the fields :nun: traveling :nun: not in the Chuccchhhhhh House ……
    Chucchhh house gin house :headphones:

OTB- She sounded like she wanted to drop a few F-bombs :lol: She told me how much weave they wear and how they look like tack heads

She described the boy in question to me: “Nae, look. This boy looks and acts just like a gang bangurr. He wears all black, all the time, wears his clothes EXSSSRA baggy and throws up gang memburr signs. He’s real cool, but he’s just real gangish”

I wanted to laugh so bad :hahaha:

Sandra, You’re not going to post this story??

Smonae NOW Game Of Thrones I’m addicted :ashamed:

Do you watch American Horror Story? last season was wack but these season it’s gonna be based in New Orleans and Angela Bassett has a lead role :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Harlem :lol: ok I will tell her

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Chucchhh house gin house
    —–
    *taps foot and sings along* School house out house

Jenie- Asian man saying “IMPOSSIBRU!” :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Suh! :rofl: What happ’d at this church? How many times the plate went round?? :popcorn:

It took me YEARS to find my home church and it just happ’d to be the one my mom grew up in. :shrug: It’ll happen for yall. Or not. One thing i can tell is that it wouldnt shake your faith.

I still think fondly about my old church. The one i grew up in. But i couldnt get down with the secrecy that lead to replacing my beloved passuh. :clutchedpearls: Gotta rem folks JUST human. :no:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

OK I’ve decided to be shyt and work… but if something ratchet happens ya’ll BETTER come get me.. please & thanks :D

@Gagirl :kiss:
    I miss Naija & em too… I wonder if Sandra will just get restless one day and un ban ALL OF EM! :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

MissHarlem says:

____________________________________________

*puts my hand in the middle of that fist bump*

ahh shuddup :lol:

Paige inside the blog but still can’t get in

*Breezy voice…* YUP! :woot:

*The face Karracchue making now that its her turn w/ Breezy :grill: *

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Chucchhh house gin house
    —–
    *taps foot and sings along* School house out house
    ———-
    I litterally don’t know the rest of the words (if there are any) because of the scene in the movie when Larry Fishbourne starts Whipping that girls tail :lol: but :no: :lol:

what’s this Paige talk? :popcorn:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:stop: Jay-Z sold his share of the Nets to Jason Kidd :huh: Oh Ok Then NOW I’m going to go work :tea:

MIANY :hug:

:offtopic:

Now anytime I hear Rihanna’s Umbrella song, I tend to do the Just Dance 4 dance…even in my seat. :kona:

Razz that man in your gravie :hahaha: whewww !

• OutsidetheBox

Hey @VSpot :love: We just tombout how erybody scared to talk about what they believe..but they believe it kicking the bobo. :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

:offtopic:

________________________________________________________

Harlem, do you still do this whenever you hear a song off that game we have?? I still do and havent played it in months :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Chucchhh house gin house
    —–
    *taps foot and sings along* School house out house

On highway number niinnnnne tteeeeeeeennnnnn :headphones: people keep the city clean :whistle: they call it Nutbush , oh Nutbush :headphones:

@ GA

Never heard of American Horror Story, I’m gonna have to look that up.

I’m really not liking Sookie’s azz, but I’m gonna miss Dexter & True Blood :cry:

:yawn: Im ready to go.. *eyes clock..checks boss’ calendar..*

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

My mom was a pastor (RIP) and she would’ve NEVA pulled no junk like Kizzy did up there.

“Best of the best”????? Really? So in Miss Mille’s maid’s mind..only WHITE folks are the “best”. Lemme :tape:

:waves: Roses!!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I litterally don’t know the rest of the words (if there are any) because of the scene in the movie when Larry Fishbourne starts Whipping that girls tail but
    —–
    Chile, me too. Oh and when she says “They call it nutbush, oohhhh nutbush. Nutbush city limits” Other than that, nope. So sad. But true.

• OutsidetheBox

:tootsieroll: Catch up with yall lata. Come get me if Bey’s Birthday Post shows up. :eyeroll: Sandra acting like she aint having a porty tonight.

Smonae says:

@ GA
    Never heard of American Horror Story, I’m gonna have to look that up.

Netflix Hunty :popcorn: its good …. but why I seen that movie the conjuring though :scared: lawd have mercy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

I can’t stand OTB :rofl:

@Gagirl
    ___________________________________________________________________

Miany :hug:

Me too boo that would be interesting Sandra UNBAN Chiby :rofl: ya’ll roses usta drag her..

Whang Whang :yahoo:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

never watched American Horror Story but the promotional picture is hot as fugg.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Jenie- Asian man saying “IMPOSSIBRU!”
    ___________________________
    :hahaha: Gurlllllll…why when my hubby sees me on this site..he’s like “is that Sandra Wose?”

I be dying!! :rofl:

JMO :rofl: I hate you. You are like my lil sis I love to hate :rofl:

PEARL/JENIE girl I get HIM whenever wherever. And yes I have convos with him like he my friend be tellin HIM you know who had the nerve….tell him bout my day (like he dont know) etc. Since a child I had reg convos with him as if he was right in front of me. I just dont curse and I dont :smoke: when Im talking to him. Funny though when I roll up I just say “you know your child” and proceed. Pray for me yall he aint done with me yet :lol:

• Miany

I used to bounce around to church after church week after week.
    I ever told yall bout my homegirls church with valet parking?? and the pastor had theee nerve to pass the basket thrice
    1. before sermon
    2. First break basket goin round while choir singing
    3. “I saw some a yall comin in late, go on and hit the offering plate off before you go” …then he cues his fav scripture bout the lady :tea:
    I told the pastor nicely outside “I do not believe it is your intention but, the church seems financially motivated & you’re turning away gods good people who do not have it all the time.”
    My homegirl didn’t like that and I told her I didn’t like the church cuz I know some shii bout myself but if I was lost the church would make me feel like pure shii for being spiritually lost and financially broke.

:tootsieroll: Catch up with yall lata. Come get me if Bey’s Birthday Post shows up. Sandra acting like she aint having a porty tonight.
    ———

GAGIRL87 says:

Smonae NOW Game Of Thrones I’m addicted :ashamed:
    Might be on some skeleton key type shyt :popcorn: voodoo you know

• Smonae

Jenie I’m too damn scary to watch that movie, hell I aint gonna even type the name :hide:

GA

Game of Thrones is my new fav, althoug that last season broke my heart
    I :love: Rob Stark, they did him dirty

• MissHarlem

JMO yes I do :lol: whenever its gettin hot, so hard, drop it like its hot. THen I shake my head and say I need a life

Shuga Honey says:

never watched American Horror Story but the promotional picture is hot as fugg.

Some sick shyt on that show indeed :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Harlem, its only because I type what you think :lol: :hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Suh! What happ’d at this church? How many times the plate went round??
    It took me YEARS to find my home church and it just happ’d to be the one my mom grew up in. It’ll happen for yall. Or not. One thing i can tell is that it wouldnt shake your faith.
    by OutsidetheBox on Sep 4, 2013 at 1:23 pm
    ———–
    We paid tithes through their in house ATM potal :ashamed: :rofl:
    Weren’t no plates I think… Maybe baskets. There is another church similar to this one call Elevation and I get them confused :lol:
    God is everything in our house so we want to make sure we do it right. We want to be a party of certain ministries and have our kids so Easter plays:praise dance :danban1: teams. It’s not something we take lightly.

Smonae says:

Chile me too, and I watched it around 11:00 in the morning chile …. certain parts chile toward the end :scared:

JenEEE :kiss:
    Gyps
    Micheal
    Tito
    Randy
    Jermaine
    Jackie
    (and last but certainly not least) Paige (you got ur shout bewski :cheer: )

Who is this Paige folks keep talking bout :blink:

:sheep:

• MissHarlem

MIANY that aint no damn church thats a damn side hustle. I need for them to check their spiritual calendars bc hunty :nono: I really despise big churches anyway. Valet gotdamn parking chile please

:karate: :kiss:

MissHarlem says:

Valet parking :nono:

Who is this Paige folks keep talking bout :blink:

Fat, Bitter, Lonely :shrug:

ALL I know is that her and jessie (no caps) ain’t sposed to be on no Roll Calls :rofl: #theymaddisrespectful :lol:

————–
    :ghost:

MZWHANG :hug: I aint forget you hunty

I actually loved Skeleton Key (for personal reasons) but I will not do no damn demonic movie. There is a huge difference btwn scary, voodoo and demonic. Im tooooo connected spiritually to play them demonic things. I have lived :nun:

:karate: :kiss: I gotta new number, but you’on remember your password :wail:

:cosign: 200

Because I refuse to let a demon crawl it’s way into my eyes/ears :nono:

MzWhang & Harlem :hugs:

ION who the hell Paige is, she seems pressed about roll calls tho :shrugs:

• GAGIRL87

Might be on some skeleton key type shyt voodoo you know
    _________________________________________________________________

Jenie yes ma’am its gonna be about some witch and voodoo stuff you think Angela’s gone be a witch :(

Smonae,

*whispers* :gossip: Rumor has it that they (pg and jessie) are one in the same person :eek:

Whatchew think? :popcorn:

MissHarlem says:

Im tooooo connected spiritually to play them demonic things.
    ———

:cosign:

brbl

• Pretty Brown Eyes

I seen this mess on news . I’m tellin you there will be an increase of more stupid before its ova with. People don’t even try to act like they got sense no more. No more pretending to not be ignorant..they just open with the ignorant mess.

Hey Whang :hug:

Shuga check it out it’s a dope show

Smonae daymn Rob Stark what about his pregnant wife :crying: I can’t wait to the purple weddinhg scene next season :grin:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I make sure I don’t sleep with no mess left on the T.V. Be wondering why that witch riding yo back

DTTS hmmmmmmm :think:

:karate: ion eem memba tha acct nane…it’s written down sumwhurr…I’mma find it!

Oan..valet church parkin @ church?? :eek:

No newpost :sad:

NAE :hug:

SON :nono: we will not and its worse when you see things you aint so ummm yea :tape:

Skeleton Key
    ____________________________________________

That was a good movie my favorite movie set in New Orleans is Eve’s Bayou :love:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

chile one time i woke up out of a sleep and Busta Rhymes See what ya eyes can see video was on

had me like :shocked: and :hide: at the same dam time

a negress was scared to def, ya hear me! never fell asleep with the tv on again. hell nah.

Skeleton Key is on Netflix :yes: good movie

• Smonae

So Sandy we cant have no Bey post, there’s plenty of vacay pics out there :coffee:

Who is this paige person??

And Hey Mih Whang! :hug:

Be wondering why that witch riding yo back
    ________________________________________________________

San

:rofl: that’s some southern chit right there although I think I had a witch ride my back when I was about 8 or 9 it’s like you can’t move your stuck to the bed in a trance but fully aware of your surroundings an can’t move. Scary shyt son

Me too SON :eek:

I give a mean side eye in they (evil spirit people) face! :huh:

Plus I double religion pray, butttummm that’s another convo for another day :pigsfly: #phatgirltime :yahoo:
    ——–
    San :yes: Good!
    ======
    Jenny, if there’s no new post when I return, Imma create a crisis for you :D :rofl:

I took a look at the conjuring, because I remember reading some years back about Loraine and her husband :yes: and the actual events in this movie …

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip:

that’s why she aint gettin into yt heavin! :stop: :nun:

GAGIRL87 says:

Be wondering why that witch riding yo back
    ________________________________________________________

San

——–
    You try to speak out or yell out and you cant and you’re trying to force yourself to wake up too?? I’ve had this feeling plenty of times. :(

Redeemed! How about you shed some light on this since you’re the blog bible thumper :hug:

:kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

Be wondering why that witch riding yo back
    ________________________________________________________
    San

Hell yes its scary :scared:

————–
    Girl My peeps from the South. It’s never happened to me but my fam be talking about it. I don’t open my mind up to that mess. Don’t play with it. Matter fact I pray whenever something just don’t seem right especially at night

• GAGIRL87

don’t jugde me as a kid MJ’S Thriller video was beyond scary to me :facepalm: Michael played that part to daymn good :huh:

Razzle & Jenie :hug: so it’s happened to ya’ll too :(

I just realized that the Ain’t nobody’s business song w/ CB and Rihanna came from The way you make me feel b/MJ… :smack:

GAGIRL yes it did :crying1: terrible…….. speaking of dreams chile I dreamed about some fish the other day :popcorn:

• MissHarlem

SON yup another day. I will say that I dont read the bible but oddly enough if Im in someones spirit that aint right a verse comes at me out of nowhere.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Ok yall so one time I was living in Ga by myself. I would sleep on my couch, but since it was too little my feet would be over the edge. One night I declare something touched my foot. I woke and I’m like WTH. I go back to sleep and it happens again. For some crazy reason it didn’t scare me but I felt like that was God’s way of getting my attention, so I got up and started praying. SN: I don’t sleep with my feet out no more tho :lol:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

that’s why she aint gettin into yt heavin!
    ————–

• GAGIRL87

Jenie so the conjuring was good?

Whose gonna go see The Best Man Holiday? :/

witches used to ride my back so much i started praying for protection before i went to sleep. i do believe the house i lived in in VA was haunted.

haven’t had it happen once since we moved :phew:

i still pray for the protection tho :tea:

hi everyone! :hi:

Jenie who pregnant :lol:

@Jenie so is it you :popcorn: We all know it’s not the one with the dream

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

________________________

:facepalm: well don’t feel bad, I didn’t recognize the that Robin Thick song sounded like Marvin Gay song :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

GAGIRL yes it did terrible…….. speaking of dreams chile I dreamed about some fish the other day
    —————-
    Ain’t ME! :yahoo: …yet :cry:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie so the conjuring was good?

It was a good movie, but scary as hell hunty :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

that’s why she aint gettin into yt heavin

:dead:

on time i fell off the couch when i was sleep & was confronted with glowing green eyes with no face. i called on the name of JESUS & was finally able to get out of it. but God! :nun:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Meh, I can understand his logic. We all gotta due wut we gotta due to keep our church thriving :yes: Pastor Bynum once axed me to show more cleavage to help keep the Deacons awake during service. I had no problem with that. However when he told me it wasnt working and to pull a Basic Instinct :nono: Nobody sees my muffin cept my gynecologist, and the woman who performs my kini waxes :tea: And sometimes my neighbor Jerry :ashamed: Hes just so damn persuasive :smack:

• GAGIRL87

One night I declare something touched my foot
    _________________________________________________________

Really San :rofl:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

:yahoo:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Jenie so is it you :popcorn: We all know it’s not the one with the dream

I had the dream San :hahaha: I am not having no more kids :lol: but that dream was as clear as day, I was gutting the fish and cleaning, about to fry em :yes: somebody pregnant …… wit they fass azzes!!

So what exactly does the term Witches riding your back mean, b/c when I would get the feeling described in #224 I thought it was just a demon trying to get in… :kona:

• MissHarlem

RAZZLE :lol: MJ is credited for that song on her album. Ginuwine is too for Jump. I read the credits for albums

The Best Man Holiday?

Me.

Twerk Twerk Twerk :danban1:

Meh, I can understand his logic. We all gotta due wut we gotta due to keep our church thriving Pastor Bynum once axed me to show more cleavage to help keep the Deacons awake during service. I had no problem with that. However when he told me it wasnt working and to pull a Basic Instinct Nobody sees my muffin cept my gynecologist, and the woman who performs my kini waxes And sometimes my neighbor Jerry Hes just so damn persuasive
    ————
    :ghost:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

:crying:

• MissHarlem

SAN :rofl: I say I do declare when its a clutch pearls moment.

MissHarlem says:

RAZZLE MJ is credited for that song on her album. Ginuwine is too for Jump. I read the credits for albums
    ———
    If her and CB can do that, then why cant beetle juice Robin Thicke? :lol:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

“Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which people, either when falling asleep or wakening, temporarily experience an inability to move.”

as far as ive always known its caused by stress but i guess a witch riding your back sounds more provocative and it gets the ppl going so yeah, we’ll go with that :tea:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Girl, that wasnt no vision, twas a brain fart brought on by that ol back woods Well water yall be sippin on out there in kuntry azz Fl :tea: I was all excited to go to yo fish fry til I found out yall catch your own catfish, by hand, literally :eek: Chile, thats some fresh fish for yo azz, too fresh for me :tea:

Fog horn leg horn quotes… :wail:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ^^ TWO fishes or just one?

• VDot

________________________________________________________________

• MissHarlem

RAZZLE bc Robin aint credit Marvin hence the counter sue. You gots to give credit cant just take it and say its yours :lol: with his whispering ass

256 Shuga Honey says:

————–

Shiiddd #enlightenment :cloud:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Twerk Twerk Twerk

Jennnnnnay :kiss: Ummmm, ur kisses taste like honey :love: And feet :ashamed:

Miany says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ^^ TWO fishes or just one?

It was a bunch of fish in the sink, black :yes: some were moving

• VDot

:kiss: my BayBay! Ima rock my Bey wig in honor of her bday tonight :shakebutt:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

@GA Girl I’m not playing!

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Twerk Twerk Twerk
    Jennnnnnay :kiss: Ummmm, ur kisses taste like honey :love: And feet

:ghost: :happy:

• MissHarlem

^^^SHUGA but what if you have hand marks on your neck to prove it and you was by yourself and couldnt move :shrug: but yea we aint gonna go there :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Bwahahahhaa. :hahaha: :tape: Shutup tuhday.

I have a quesshun,

didn’t Megan Foxx say she wasn’t going to do the third transformers movie b/c it called for her to show some article of skin she wasn’t comfortable with?? Why did she turn around and do that movie where she was supposed to be a possesed girl then? Who saw that movie?

• Diva

*sneaks in the blog* with my one fanga up bypassing the white greeters :rofl: :wave: aftanoon Roses

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

SAN I say I do declare when its a clutch pearls moment
    ————-
    :whew: :rofl:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

I have a quesshun,

Jennifer’s Body :hahaha: that weak movie

Diva :hahaha: what it do !!! :woot:

sigh

• Miany

Sleep paralysis–I’ve had that since I was maybe…. 12 (that’s the first time I noticed it.) I found out what it was on my own.
    1. It is not caused by stress :tea:
    2. Mine slowed all the way down :pray:
    3. I’ve never believed it was a demon attack but my sister dayum shole thought I was lying first time I told her…she just gave me one em them looks like “ok baby”

:hug: Jenay hey sistaaaaaaaa :woohoo:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

I just scared some kids outside of my window playing….they were by the bushes and I yelled “Go Away” in the Michael Jackson from Thriller voice when he was changing to the wolf…speaking of that, how the nigga change from a wolf to a dancing zombie? But that’s neither here nor there….them kids hauled ass.

• Diva

@Chan I guess you got no logic answers for me huh? :shrugs:

*logical

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Physiologically, sleep paralysis is closely related to REM atonia, the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. Sleep paralysis occurs either when falling asleep, or when awakening. When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes—and in rare cases, hours, “…by which the individual may experience panic symptoms”. As the correlation with REM sleep suggests, the paralysis is not entirely complete; use of EOG traces shows that eye movement is still possible during such episodes; however, the individual experiencing sleep paralysis is unable to speak.

________________________

my neighbor’s son had this before his furniture arrived. soon as his bed came he was “healed”. maybe a comfortable bed is the antidote to witches :shrugs:

:smh: at the stuff my ppl be believing.

• OutsidetheBox

with my one fanga up bypassing the white greeters
    ________________________

:rofl: Divurrrr :wave:

I tried watching the first transformers movie with lil razz on like saturday or sunday…

I say I wanted to put tape on that boy’s mouth!

“OOOOH KICK HIM! GET HIM OPPOMUS PRIME!! MOMMY IS DAT BUMMA BEE?? DATS BUMMA BEE!! GETTIM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! MOMMY WHERE MEGATRAN GO? IS HE DID? YEA HE DID! BY MEGATRAN! MOMMY WHAT HE DOING? MOMMY WHERE HE GOING? DATS THE BAD GUY MOMMY, HE SHOULD DIE!”

:facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

It is not caused by stress

Maybe its not seep paralysis then MIA.

• Diva

OTB hey there mamas….what it do ma?

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Oh shyt @ Diva, let me get back at that, gimme a sec.

• OutsidetheBox

@Razz institute a rule: esential talking only. He wont follow it till bout 5 more yrs but lay the ground work. :hahaha: :heart:

@Chan ok sir :wink:

:cloud:

:popcorn:

But no one answered my quesshun from #248 though… we got the scientific ansuh… :lol:

I don’t feel like doing nothing else today….. :no: any other federal workers among-st the roses :thinking: if so have you guys switched over to the new travel system?

• OutsidetheBox

:yawn: Nothing much here @Diva. Reallyyyy tryna make it to 3. Wondering why these engineers thank i ‘posed to know they specs’ without them telling me :no: :yawn:

How is Tessas?

I miss Naija :cry:

• Diva

@Razzle I ain’t never heard about witches riding peoples backs…I thought them bishes rode on BROOMSTICKS :kona:

#Wayment….y’all talking bout demons n shyt….spooky

• OutsidetheBox

Razz they did answer it. The term is used to describe sleep paralysis in the south. It has been warped and such like many tales and lore are.

Diva says:

:ghost: I just hollered

————————
    chile I hear ya!!!!! Since a bish ain’t working time just be a passing by..now when I was employed that clock was fuggin creeping at a snails pace…go figure :smack:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

I have a quesshun,

:nono:

She didnt do it because she was not invited back to do it. She got the job by flirting with Michael Bay, however after he realised she was just flirting for work, not hunching for work, he stopped being nice to her. In turn; she referred to his attitude and personality as Hitlerish during an interview, thus n such, her azz, was fired :tea:

…Feel the Bish San coming out. See yall later

• OutsidetheBox

Im phone posting so i will apologize for my typos. They coming. :tea:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Whang!!!

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Witches riding backs? We talking about nightmares or freaky deeky sex?

Diva says:

:ghost: I just hollered
    ——————–
    shidddd that’s all I know :rofl: Hocus Pocus

OTB- thinking about it now it’s funny, but man when I was trying to relive the action, I was PIST :lol:

:huh: “Don’t make me send you to your room with no cable…”

*Lil razz hushes for about fih minutes*

“MOMMY! blah blah blah!”

:eek: <<<me

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

I have a quesshun,

:nono:

—————-
    Michael Bay likes them guhls that fuxx for flicks! :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

…Feel the Bish San coming out. See yall later

No wait bring it back in :hug:

#Wayment….y’all talking bout demons n shyt….spooky

Not me. I dont watch scary movies. And i dont think demonic forces are behind the mainstream ones..more like overactive imaginations of the writers.

Whats going on in your world? I want you to take some purty pichas of me. :love: When you gonna be in the souf? You do photoshop right? :bite:

292 Diva says:

———-

OTB I was asking was witches on back the same as demon attacks since southerners have their own terms for ish.. :lol:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Im phone posting so i will apologize for my typos.

Oh :tea: Is that the reason why :tea:

bring em out bring em out? :huh:

San gone girl. :lol: :shrug:

:hahaha: lol

bring em out bring em out? :huh:
    San gone girl.

See :nono:

…Feel the Bish San coming out. See yall later
    ________________________________________________________________

Sessy San where you going :/

• GAGIRL87

My co worker keep bringing these wack a$$ avon books over here every week and I keep finding something to buy ;(

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ OTB, of course I’d do a shoot with ya, and yes..I am an ace with the photoshop, lol. I will be in FL in a few weeks before I relocate to DC permanently.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

OKAY SO I HAVE JUST HAD A CO-WORKER
    (He is fine don’t get me wrong. 6’4 football build muscular..can’t fuk with the all the hair on his chest but that’s another story)Come to me and said he would love to… Not eat my kitty(family blog :grill: ) but wanted to eat out the :buttshake: He said he been wanting to so bad for so long.. Im like UUUMMM :eek: errrhrr… :kona: Here is the kicker, he works in the same department my tecky use to work in…..WTF?

Is that the reason why

Yep. :tea: You got other news?

———
    Oh word? :lol: She can’t act so this seems just lol

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@GA my gf sells Avon…I always feel like I should buy something because she is my friend. But all I ever want is that Mark lip gloss and some skin so soft bug spray. smh

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

OKAY SO I HAVE JUST HAD A CO-WORKER

:eek:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——
    So did the tecky spill the beans and now this one wants to try them?

Wut men like that scare the shyt out of me :nono: I have dealt with one to many fools :eek:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ Wut got em lining up for the drizaws…..she got that snapper!

See :nono:

Sorry (not really). :shrug: San aint known to tiptoe. And I didnt see what she could have been referring to and i keep my b!tch out so :shrug:

Is the blog on its monthly :huh: lemme know.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

he would love to… Not eat my kitty(family blog ) but wanted to eat out the
    —–
    I’m laughing because, who just comes out of nowhere and says that shyt? Hey girl, I’ve been watching you and I’d love to eat your booty. :blink: say what now? Not with that toco meat on your chest…

• OutsidetheBox

:facepalm: Ugh. So much to buy.

OKAY SO I HAVE JUST HAD A CO-WORKER
    ————
    :popcorn: tell this side first!

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

OKAY SO I HAVE JUST HAD A CO-WORKER

:eek:
    ——————–
    Yes Jennie he then calls me and said he wanted to find a quiet conference room lift up my dress bend me ova and just eat :buttshake: He said he wanted to taste it and (feeling dizzy) smell it…He is a little older than me so when a man that say he want to eat aayaazzz.. does he mean :lick: the kitty or actual AAAAAAYYYYAAZZZ?

Wut :thinking: puzzay eating leads to :hump: at least for me, you trying to fug, :tea: see what he working with :thinking: if not let that ninja sail on

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

You got other news?

I do :tea: I told Tina Knowles to wish my queen a happy birthday on twitter. She favorited my tweet :tea: Im sure this makes a few of you mad, aangry, envious, jelly :tea: *tosses hair back* Not everyone is worthy :tea:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

The proper way to offer to eat a booty is….you know what, that is classified information and I shall keep that between me n @ GA.

• Miany

When it occurs upon falling asleep, the person remains aware while the body shuts down for REM sleep, and it is called hypnagogic or predormital sleep paralysis. When it occurs upon awakening, the person becomes aware before the REM cycle is complete, and it is called hypnopompic or postdormital. The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes—and in rare cases, hours, “…by which the individual may experience panic symptoms”. ^^^^^^
    @OTB..I just say not stress cuz I don’t really stress. who knows, it’s probably not sleep paralysis but I know my mama spent a grip tryna figure it out and drs took test, blood, x rays etc and aint say shii. :shrugs: That shii up top describes it exactly thou.

• OutsidetheBox

Yay! We should meet up. Ion wanna take no shoot, just a couple pichas #camshy :eek: You gonna be in the panhandle??

Long as you agree that I aint shaped like a top appliance..I think we’d get on well. :yes:

• Diva

@Wut he ain’t a poster here is he?we had several that checked the eat azz box :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: The birthday girl

See :nono:
    Is the blog on its monthly :huh: lemme know.

:blink: not that I know of :tea: OTB folks on chill, but egging on is just …. lets be cool and font nicely… :shrug:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

OKAY SO I HAVE JUST HAD A CO-WORKER
    ————
    :popcorn: tell this side first!
    —————
    He is few years older than me nice caramel complexion. He’s about 6’4 and nicely built with bow legs. He looks like he could toss ya around the bed nicely…BUT HE IS HAIRIER THAN A FREAKIN WOOLY MAMMOTH AROUNST THE CHEST AND BACK… dude do not need a coat in the winter hear me YYYYEEEEEEIIIIIIIIKKKKEESSSS!!!! :nono:

——————-
    Why did I start singing Sail On by the Commodores? :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

tecky use to work in…..WTF?

Techy talked about you.. :huh: :popcorn:

Why you wont let him?? Reputation? Or nah?

Them hairy chests be..something dont they, :| Old friend had one..he was so fineeee. I would get lost in his face and eyes :love: but then when i would rub his chest :eek: dear gawd what a snap back to reality.

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Oh word? :lol: She can’t act so this seems just

Well :tea: its all subjective. The fame and notoriety that came after the first release pumped her head up. She didnt realise she was dispensable. A White girl running from go-bots, is just that, a White girl running from go-bots. Anyone can fill those shoes. The true star of a Michael Bay project, is Michael Bay :tea: Some have to learn the hard way. Ask Martin Lawrence :tea:

ChanAintShyt says:

———
    :pinandpad:

I mean soooooome of us are married and would like to know… :lol: j/k

I AM SEW JEALOUS :love: :shank: :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

not that I know of OTB folks on chill, but egging on is just …. lets be cool and font nicely…
    _________

Egging it on?? LAUGHS OUT LOUD. K Jenie. Bye.

• Miany

He is a little older than me so when a man that say he want to eat aayaazzz.. does he mean the kitty or actual AAAAAAYYYYAAZZZ?
    ^^^
    DONT QUESTION :buttshake: let that man get what he want

• The Pearl!

says:

OKAY SO I HAVE JUST HAD A CO-WORKER
    (He is fine don’t get me wrong. 6’4 football build muscular..can’t fuk with the all the hair on his chest but that’s another story)Come to me and said he would love to… Not eat my kitty(family blog ) but wanted to eat out the He said he been wanting to so bad for so long.. Im like UUUMMM errrhrr… Here is the kicker, he works in the same department my tecky use to work in…..WTF?

***
    If tecky is gone, well, but wait! Do the two know each other?

• Bria Barr

Freedom House huh?

CLearly she isn’t free in her mind.
    Sad day when you want to be inclusive but you don’t use your words wisely. I would leave that church… she seems ignorant.