Caught On Video: DMX Streaking in Hotel Hallway

DMX

For some odd reason, troubled rapper DMX decided to impress a hotel maid by stripping nekkid and racing up and down the hallway in his Detroit area hotel. DMX forgot one thing: that 4-star hotel surveillance cameras are usually positioned directly at the hotel rooms of certain high risk hotel guests.

Watch the video after the break. The video is ***NOT SAFE FOR WORK***

• Video: DMX Almost Chris Brown’s Iyanla Vanzant
  • DMX breaks down while speaking on his mother: “Not once has she ever told me she loved me”
  • DMX and his wife seek couples counseling — on a reality show
  • DMX Suffers a Stroke?

• luVn_liFe…

Im like EARL here, what ill da Problem?? He felt like running around naked?!!?!?

• goat76

Cocaine is a helluva drug! *Rick James*

• ohpretty1

This ish right here…

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

This nucca :facepalm:
      Beloved :no:

• A.J.

:facepalm: :peace: BBL folks!

• Miany

I’m too fuggin sensitive.. Iyanla episode done wore a hole into my heart for X.
      Only thing I can do is :pray: he finds the strength to beat his addiction

:hide:

• boonella

I am so sad for DMX….it must suck if you can’t EVER be sober.

• Smonae

Damn i wish Earl would try to help himself, all that talent gone down the drain :no:

But his face tho :rofl:

Beloved :no:

+a billion

:facepalm:

:rofl: I am not looking at this man run naked :lol:

:pray: GOD getting him ready :shrug:

• BrownskinQT

I just don’t think this is funny. That man is on drugs really bad and his friends look as if they’re laughing. God forbid if this man passes his friends wont be laughing then.

• OutsidetheBox

I am so sad for DMX….it must suck if you can’t EVER be sober.

Thats how I feel about him! :heart: Not just sober, at peace.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

He looks like an old dried up piece of beef jerky. Those drugs stole his everything :crying1:
      Tashera stay strong boo! We gon make it

• OutsidetheBox

Guess I can give him all OTB12 old jeans tho. He so slim and all. :eek: #humanitarians #worldpeace #peaceinDMXshead

• MissHarlem

Beloved :rofl:

On post well he still fighting himself OBVIOUSLY so nothing to say :shrug: all I can do is pray for him and anyone else that cant see the forest from the trees

• OutsidetheBox

I am not looking at this man run naked

I didnt click it either. :| Passive aggressive way of saying fukk you, hard drugs. Fukk you addiction. Fukk you mental illness :crying1:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

by BrownskinQT on Sep 9, 2013 at 1:58 pm
      ———
      Well you don’t laugh then :huh:
      Cause I’m is :lol:
      Petty for 100 Alex

• MissHarlem

BROWN those AINT (yes aint) his friends :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I didnt click it either. Passive aggressive way of saying fukk you, hard drugs. Fukk you addiction. Fukk you mental illness
      ———
      So what does it mean when you click it. :oops:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

in related news, i saw an empty packet of bath salts yesterday morning.

i was looking around scared den a mug that somebody was gonna eat my face off.

packet had that nerve to say EXTRA STRENGTH too. :bite:

Lord if you hear me
      You know that I’m coming to you sincerely
      I need you near me, please feel me
      I’m sick and I need for you to heal me
      I’m lost and looking for the real me
      I’m tired and weary
      Haven’t been able to see things clearly
      And even though I know you love me dearly
      I still get leery
      So where does that leave me?
      Lost and alone
      I wanna call god but it’s like I lost my phone
      Every day is a struggle cause I juggle my problems
      Need to let go and let God
      Cause only he could solve them
      I’m tired of lying to myself
      Thinking I could do it on my own
      When I get left alone
      When the devil sneaks in and creeps in
      Knocks on the door lightly than peeks in
      And it’s usually around the weekend
      Then I get reckless and jump off the deep end
      Come on

-DMX
      (I like this one and Lord Give me a Sign)

• BrownskinQT

Well you don’t laugh then

:spank: I’m not messing with you today :hahaha:

:facepalm: Lawd pray for him :sad:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————
      :tea: :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

How could he afford a hotel room? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

*glides in this post on my segway with my helmet and expensive shades on*

:whistle:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

1) Its very sad that he can’t seem to get it together, however I know it must be super hard to beat it, so God bless him and let’s hope one day he can help himself before it’s too late.
      2) I cracked up! YES I DID! And yes I do know it’s not funny, but ****, why does he have no clothes on but he has on socks and shoes?! Judge me if you must but I did laugh. Me laughing does not mean I don’t want him to get better. Whatever. God’s not through with me yet. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:offtopic: guys thus is not funny but ….. Le sigh
      Mental illness is real
      Just walked last this man interviewing himself on the crosswalk by my job. He had on a too small suit jacket and a SKORT. Here’s how the convo went
      Man: so tell me how you would manifest these projections in to reality :eek:
      Same Man: :lol: Funny you should ask as I pondered what I might say *knee slap*

I ran ACROSS the street with my lombardodis butt to jiggling to get out of dodge before he :shotsfired: somebody up because he didn’t give himself the job

• Ni ni

I just don’t think this is funny. That man is on drugs really bad… :ashamed: yea you right. I was gon complained that there is a white space where the vid should be but um…yeah.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

“See THIS is what crack heads do! Casual users are way more dignified!”-Lamar Odom

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

GAWD I used to LOVE me some DMX Jesus take his crack pipe please :pray:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

#NewsYallDontCAreAbout I won 3 dollars on a instant lottery ticket :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

These people need to stop trying any and everything. You dont know what you will get hooked on :tea:

expensive shades

*Bey stank face* Just like an insensitive American.. :no: <– judgingly..

:gossip: What kind they ill girl? :heart: #trueamericantoo

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

——————————————

:rofl: They gonna keep fcukin’ with Lamar until they find his azz in an alley on skid row OD :kona:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Honestly, DMX has a real problem. I wonder if he can get into a live on treatment place. And he needs new friends.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

#NewsYallDontCAreAbout I won 3 dollars on a instant lottery ticket :tea:

——————————–

:woot: Lemme hold something you know I’m having twins guhl #opportunist :rofl:

Funny you should ask as I pondered what I might say *knee slap*
      _________

:rofl: You know its funny when you knee slap! Come on now! :crying1:

:chase: I aint messing with you today, MrsTee!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Who released this video though? Can the hotel do that @Bomb?

• OutsidetheBox

“Crack is wack” *upturnt nose*- Whitney Sang B!tch Houston..

:kona:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I’m sympathetic to addicts… but only to a point. Some addicts don’t have much else to live for. No family, no friends, no education, no oppurtunities, etc.

This dude was the complete opposite and still chose drugs. Let him live with his choice. Good clean living ain’t for everybody. :shrugs:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

If the security ppl released the tape, can DMX sue them?

• felinelurker

@taken a SKORT u say? Where did he, how did he, why…oh, nevermind. Too many questions.

#NewsYallDontCAreAbout I won 3 dollars on a instant lottery ticket
      _________

:bite: Dont chu spend it all in one place.

Congrats! Gotta be in it to win it.

I play too. Laugh now. Dont beg later. :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@OTB :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who released this video though? Can the hotel do that @Bomb?
      —————————————-

Yep as long as they had signs posted that there are surveillance cameras on premises… then no guest can have an expectation of privacy in the hallways of that establishment :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Good clean living ain’t for everybody.

My white Grandpa used to say this…had no ideaR what he meant till I was grown. I thought it was a white thang but he would say it when folks asked why he didnt go to church with gma. :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

If you are in the hallway of a hotel it is considered “public domain.” That’s how they finally caught that Jordan Van Der Sloot dude. The hotel had video of him in the hallway with the SECOND girl he killed.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I play too. Laugh now. Dont beg later
      ————-

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Is it just me or does it look like a finger holding that camera in the upper right hand corner :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

a SKORT u say? Where did he, how did he, why…oh, nevermind. Too many questions.

Is the issue the skort or that a man is wearing one? :ashamed:

In my defense, 90s made me. :|

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      “Good clean living ain’t for everybody.

:yes:
      My good ol Uncle Ace said it too. May he RIP. He lived his life tho, something tells me he ain’t got no regrets. :shrugs:

:huh: *writes San’s name down* :lol:

You betta be glad I loved you long time. :hug:

I wonder who signed off on releasing this?!

Pretty shatty if you ask me :eek:

I want to know the name of the 4-star hotel, because alot goes on in hallways, and what is there reason of releasing this? :blink:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

They sure made that blackout line might long :thinking:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

mighty*

Just gonna ask yall… :cell:

Is the weewee blocked out? Dont judge me. :ashamed: #fangirl

• MsB2u

dmx please leave those molly’s alone

A skort is not a kilt :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Well he made sure to wear socks. Feet fungi is not the business :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Onliest ones with regrets, live for others. :yes:

SN: I saw one of these rosey thorns ask if that was you morning wooding us…as if tho, bruh! How could they mistake yall. :shrug:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

They sure made that blackout line might long

:rofl: they sure did too. like that joint was still coming around the corner after dmx had already turned. retards always got some big ol thangs.

not saying dmx is retarded tho :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Well he made sure to wear socks. Feet fungi is not the business

:hahaha: See that nigga aint THAT crazy. :yes:

Jmo
      He didn’t want his feet to get dirty :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

retards always got some big ol thangs.

Bwahahahah :ashamed: :chase: :rofl:

retards always got some big ol thangs.

not saying dmx is retarded tho :tea:

HOW you know this? :huh:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      “SN: I saw one of these rosey thorns ask if that was you morning wooding us…as if tho, bruh! How could they mistake yall. ”

BABE! I wish you was in there. I think they was just tryin to get under my skin sayin I looked like that clearly retarded azz nigga!

• felinelurker

OTB, the man wearing the skort…trying not to laugh…

• theloveyousave

This may make some people upset…..I think when people are this far gone, and they don’t have anything left but denial, you have to let go and let GOD. I’d rather him be with GOD than for him to be used by friends and family that don’t care at all. I’m talking from experience.

When someone is in denial they way he is…there is NOTHING that anyone can do. He has to do it. A man in his position is more vunerable because he as assets that regular people don’t have. God bless his heart. But, for real….being famous now seems like it sucks in the internet age.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

How do we know he just didn’t lose a bet and had to run the hallway in his birthday suit??

No one ever lost a bet/played truth or dare and had to go streaking??

Me neither.

• theloveyousave

I didn’t laugh…I don’t think it is funny….however…..I am DONE.COM with DMX….DONE! :peace:

JMO says:

No one ever lost a bet/played truth or dare and had to go streaking??

Me neither.

<–never lost BUT have made the bets :yes:

That's why I wanna know the hotel brand name :tea: #theybogus

theloveyousave says:

OKAY . COM :eek:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

retards always got some big ol thangs.

not saying dmx is retarded tho

HOW you know this?
      _______________________________

i.dont.even.know.but.somehow.i.just.know :kona:

Good thing GOD isn’t done with him :woot:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

not saying dmx is retarded tho
      by Shuga Honey on Sep 9, 2013 at 2:23 pm
      ———–
      Mother Mary and Joseph I just choked on my own spit trying to suppress a laugh :chase: you get outta here right now I almost died! She said “retards” have big thangs. Beef cakes even : ghost:
      Why I keep picturing Lil Daryl with that hammer!! :hahaha:
      HAAAAAAN!
      OTB how do you make that need emote?

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Damn. That Black bar shoull is long :think: Can you get a contact high from penis? :sheep:
      #MedicalMinute

• OutsidetheBox

Aint nothing else left but that. :yes: You say hello to a few roses, ignore a few thorns and all hell breaks lose. :no:

Try not to be so ..captivating™ :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t think it is funny

*the face my kids make when I say this*

:gossip: <–kids saying I'm an Old.

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

BrownskinQT says:

Glad I read this before I commented again. You gave me the guilts so I aint gone say nuthin :tape: Mornin :hi:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

:gossip: <–kids saying I'm an Old.

You are :yes: And regal :kiss:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB, the man wearing the skort…trying not to laugh…
      by felinelurker on Sep 9, 2013 at 2:25 pm
      ————
      He had on a navy blue jacket with a starched black SKORT with a crease down the middle legs :wtf:
      I got WEAK?!! I am too crazy to keep seeing stuff like this. It’s like a test and I keep failing :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUu2g8K9nA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCkVvFUwNf8dqL4LEdU7Q9A RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————

JMO good point! There was this dude I know who did this at school… got kicked out and everything :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Why I keep picturing Lil Daryl with that hammer!!
      HAAAAAAN!
      OTB how do you make that need emote

:rofl: :rofl: Yoooooooo get the fukkoutta my mentions :chase:
      Lil Darryl. WIF a hammer. :crying1:

*Turns on UOENO* <–the little darryl remix. :dead:

Which emote??

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:hi: I was able to work out and beat the sun at the same damn time :yes: I feel great :sheep:

• MsB2u

JMO says:

Well he made sure to wear socks. Feet fungi is not the business :no:
      ———————-

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Oops …nerd emote OTB
      Going to find UEONO remix :typing;

• OutsidetheBox

Glad I read this before I commented again. You gave me the guilts so I aint gone say nuthin Mornin

:rofl: :rofl: *sucks teef*

Boyyyy this will start a riot in my house. Other kids be like, “why you had to say something, ole tattle-tell? We aint playing with OTB7 :gossip:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

This looks like it was a bet or dare :shrugs: A crack head wouldnt have went back for his drawls :nono:

:kiss:
      =====================
      *jacked

McDonald’s is testing a family-sized meal package.

The Blitz Box contains two Quarter Pounders with cheese, two medium french fries, and 20 Chicken McNuggets, reports Burger Business. The meal, which comes boxed up like a Happy Meal, is priced at $14.99.

Thoughts?

• theloveyousave

I’ve been told that GOD uses people differently. DMX’s destiny may be to help someone else NOT go in that direction. I believe it. Otherwise, why would he be left to suffer so?

I know that I’ve seen some stuff like this in my life, it definately made me look at drugs and JUST SAY NO!!

You are :kiss: And regal

:huh: Kind, Wise, Important… And Regal. :nun: You right. :kiss:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:newpost:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

I ran in here when I saw NSFW :tea: You got me good Sandra :tea: I aint see ish. No azz cheek, no side testi. Nathan :tea:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

A crack head wouldnt have went back for his drawls :nono:

————————————————-

Bren you just come ’round here prepared not to be shyt :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

<–too cool for your schools.

We'on know nothing bout no nerds. :bilnk:

:blink: *

• Miany

^^^^
      @theloveyousave… I know what you’re saying and I can understand why yo said it but I don’t like the idea.. I personally have no idea what gods plan for ANYONE is so I’m gonna always support and :pray: for folk cuz life is not ez..
      If you believe God has a plan you also believe god gives free will sooo I will continue to :pray: X finds the strength to will himself off drugs cuz he has kids and if he were my daddy I’d want as many prayers sent up for him as possible.

• felinelurker

Why??????
      @taken

• theloveyousave

Miany says:

^^^^
      @theloveyousave… I know what you’re saying and I can understand why yo said it but I don’t like the idea.. I personally have no idea what gods plan for ANYONE is so I’m gonna always support and for folk cuz life is not ez..
      If you believe God has a plan you also believe god gives free will sooo I will continue to X finds the strength to will himself off drugs cuz he has kids and if he were my daddy I’d want as many prayers sent up for him as possible.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      You are right!!! I guess it is my own selfish reason. I hated to see people suffer with addiction. Especially women, they usually have the hardes time coming back. It’s so close to my heart. I had a male family member that lost two brothers in two months. He stopped cold turkey after his brothers died. What a blessing! He got his stuff all the way back together.

• Miapluck

Earl Simmons never ceases to amaze…bless his heart