Celebrity Seed: Amar’e Stoudemire

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

Musician Kanye West and his frumpy looking girlfriend Kim Kardashian were spotted arriving at Stephane Rolland’s office in Paris and before heading to have lunch at ‘L’Avenue’ restaurant on Monday, September 30. Kim and Kanye’s appearances in Paris haven’t caused the frenzy you would normally expect. I hear that Kim and Kanye’s people literally begged the paparazzi to show up and snap pictures of the troublesome couple. Even the paparazzi have become bored with their antics.
Photo: KCS Presse / Splash News

Amare Stoudemire

NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire and his wife Alexis were spotted enjoying some family time with their baby son, Alijah. The couple have a total of 4 children together. They dined in the West village before taking a morning stroll. Baby Alijah peeked out of his stroller while daddy Amare pushed the stroller. Amar’e agreed to marry Alexis after running through random sports groupies including singer Ciara.
Photo: 247PapsTV / Splash News

Photos: Splash News Online

175 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Amar’e Stoudemire”

Morning Beautiful People

Yes, many people are bored with KK & KK.

A’mare is so handsome to me… and beautiful baby and awesome name. My neice is named Alijah too.

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

NOW she choses to cover up? :facepalm:

100% usa made! says:

i like kanye’s overcoat. That’s all I got :shrug:

Caramel Rain says:

Sandals, mini dress and trench coat. ok.

This is the first time I’ve seen Kanye in an ensemble that I liked in I don’t know how long.

Gigi26 says:

No one cares for both of them honestly. I saw on another site a woman asked who he was…he’s a weirdo.

Diva says:

I like Kanye’s outfit minus those shoes! That coat color is nice!!!

Caramel Rain says:

Kanye, take your hands out ur pocket and hold your woman hand.

WHy does Kim’s hair look so messy.. ugh.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That blond hair and dress and coat (the color of the dress and coat), just washes Kim out. She looks like Blah. I have nothing for her gay bf.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

he’s a weirdo.
    —–
    Yup. Fuggin creep.

Honycoatd says:

For a girl like Kim… she probably regrets eating junk or over eating even on healthy foods.

She looks so tired and worn out and all that and the baby has nannies?

If this is what Kanye sees as a perfect B!tch then she felt all.

But any means necessary to secure a future.

Honycoatd says:

I don’t like seeing men in ripped jeans especially men over 25. But his coat color and style is pretty.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is it just me or does the coat on Kim look like it’s too big on her…as if they said ok, wear the too big coat so you can look smaller. smdh.

Gigi26 says:

And Amare and his salamander lookin wife need to stop calling the effing paps. No one cares about these two. AT ALL. ESP IN NYC.

Honycoatd says:

All A’mare’s children has his face shape and tightness in his face.

Nakeya,

How are things working out?

Shuga Honey says:

Hony I hav a question for you!

I wanted to put some tea tree oil on my son but im scared to put it directly on him. i need to clear up the scars from exzema. do i need to mix it with something?

Gigilicious,

Well gotta keep his face out there. NYC is not star crazy like it use to be. Not many people care anymore besides STANS.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Haven’t read the comments yet but Kanye is clearly trying to make Kim blah. The blond hair and all the neutral colors :nono: she was known for the dark thick hair. I loved it on her. Now he looks better than her clothing wise.
    Kim and Kanye getting ready:
    Kim: Um bae I got this uber hot cashmere trench jacket that is to die for. I am going to wear it today
    Kanye: Lemme see it first
    Kim: look isn’t it fab?
    Kanye: Yea it is :thinking: Here you wear mine and I’mm let you finish but I’mma wear yours first
    :ha: Kim in the jacket wishing she was in the blue one

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Honycoatd So far it’s ok. I did apply and so I am waiting to see what they send me. I filed my unemployment today, so I’m just waiting at this point.

Shuga Plum,

Yes, it can be a bit strong especially on sensitive skin. You can use it with Almond Oil, Grapeseed oil or Coconut oil.. I fine Coconut oil is better.

Coconut oil is a bit greaser but just use it before bed so it can soak in. Grapeseed is lighter and Almond oil is silker yet thick too.

Diva says:

:wave: hey Hony Hony!!!

Gigi26 says:

__________________________

:nono: i stay seeing LaLa with her son and dmx’s wife for some reason. never see any paparazzi around. i just assumed some random person takes these pix with their iphone

there’s celebs all over the place. nobody cares. :shrugs:

Jdore says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I was thinking the same thing. He looks presentable

BoringMale says:

….these ninjas

Shandra says:

sandra u wrong for “frumpy looking”. i think kim looks cute.

jazi65 says:

I :love: the color of ye’s coat but he needs to button that shirt up :hurl: Kim looks….presentable

Diva Doll,

Long time no see. How have you been? And the new baby to the fam?

Nakeya,
    That is awesome. It will all work out just keep at it and we will all keep praying.

Where is my BadBoo!?! :kiss: HEY Smookums! :hug:

And ain’t NOBODY stuttin’ Kanye, nor KimKarKrashian – God bless that lil’ baby dumplin’ though.

I have ZERO respect for a man that claims to understand race issues, yet he goes off and hooks up & impregnates the clearest of the clear and the fakest of the fake. He need to be yelling KANYE WEST DON’T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.
    Fugg outta hear Kanye. The majority of us don’t take you seriously.

:gossip: I LOVE his moccasins though. Sweatergawd Ido. :yes:

VDot says:

I like Kanye’s coat for myself :yes:

Kim’s style/look has fell all the way down :no:

Honycoatd says:

Kim just has a part in Kanye’s money. So she doesn’t have to compete for it… Kanye is just a big enough diva like Kim… she wants the ring so she will sit back and let him take front stage… He wants control and she is only playing her cards. They all have motives.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kanya has inspired me to find something in that shade of blue for a jacket or sweater/wrap with an all white attire and camel colored boots :thankyou:

Not gonna lie, I :heart: those trenches

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Goes back up to read. Yea frumpy is what she :typing:
    It could have something to do with the fact that her hair looked washed out and unstyled. You know that hobo chic look is the rage with some…. Kim is normally more sex kitten so this :no:

Honycoatd says:

Kanye wants to prove to the world he is just as great as he tells himself… especially by playing a hand in retransforming Kim into the society bed pan to a upper society echelon that people are dying to be like.

He is a gemini. This behavior is to be expected.

Shuga Honey says:

But Kaycei I love black ppl!!

….and im in like with my puertorican papi too with his pale ass :yes:

at first i was nervous about even entertaining the thought of dating outside my ethnicity but he sets my soul on fi-ya :love:

i still like black ppl tho. just dont want no parts of dating black men right now. :vomit:

Kanye, take your hands out ur pocket and hold your woman hand.

———–
    All guys arent into that :shrugs: At least not at all times

He is a gemini. This behavior is to be expected
    ———
    Geminis are AWESOME :tea:

Diva says:

Diva Doll,

Long time no see. How have you been? And the new baby to the fam?
    ———————
    I know Hony, good to see your font ma’am! aww the new baby will be 1 next month already!

Need those Jordans Amare got on in my life :yes:

MZN says:

@ Shuga Honey

I am experienced in essential oils and I would not advise you to apply tea tree oil (neat) directly on a child’s skin. Kids really shouldn’t be exposed to essential oils because of it’s potency. It really depends on how old he is. But if you are going to put tea tree oil on him, dilute it with a carrier oil, such as jojoba oil, almond oil or olive oil. Water will do too, but oils are better.

MZN

Amare’s baby momma startin to get thick! Where those hips and azz came from?

Diva doll,

Gosh, time flies. I have been gone really long . :sad:

So what are the plans for his 1st?

:scared: KIMS FACE!!!!! :hide:

Kim looks beautiful as normal. Lotta people just hatin in here.

Honycoatd says:

PR especially the older ones… so sexually enticing… hehehe. Have fun Shuga!

KayCeiSoul says:

.and im in like with my puertorican papi too with his pale ass

**********************************

Bayyybee!!! I went to see my Puerto Rican fam off this weekend because they are moving to Florida right? We’ve been friends for years and my middle son records back and forth in Cali, and my homeboy that is moving is like his mentor/big brother. When I tell you he had a cousin that whipped up over there while I was walking out of the house…I swear I almost missed a whole flight of stairs that muphuka was SO FINE.

I almost rubbed his arm. I just wanted to reach out and touch him <–Gregory Abbott. :coffee:

I want one of those for Christmas. I told my homeboy and his wife to find me one of their cousins. Shyt, the whole family done nearbout adopted my baby anyhow. :shrugs:

#BouttohaveaPuertoRicanHubby.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

It’s so beautimous outside. :happy:

Man,

Your whole objective when it comes to KIM is just to piss on her and say you did it too.

*********************************************

:cosign:

Be we (you & I) are not all on the t.v….all on the records…all in the videos. Sangin. Dancin’. :rofl:

Honycoatd says:

Why can’t American stations play more music like the European stations.

They just keep playing the same crap over and over.

Smonae says:

“Amar’e agreed to marry Alexis after running through random sports groupies including singer Ciara.”

I Like Kim’s COAT and the color of it Especially. she hasn’t taken that coat off since she first came out in public.
    Its gonna be like the BLACK leather Pants!

@HONY
    “Man,

Naw, I could never do something like that to Kim.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

——————–
    Your XMas list :rules: :lol:

BoringMale says:

All guys arent into that :shrugs: At least not at all times

——–

very true

Smonae says:

Hey Hony & San :hugs:

Shuga Honey says:

so yall dont consider Kimmy Cakes to be part of the “brown” or at least olive colored ppl?

i dont see her as white. Armenian is not european.

i wonder how she fills her forms out :thinking:

LUVNing Her,

Say it will not! Those leather pants must be funkier than the garbage.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HONY
    “Man,
    Naw, I could never do something like that to Kim.

*****************

Why not. Willie did. :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man,
    by Honycoatd on Sep 30, 2013 at 1:02 pm
    —————-

KayCeiSoul says:

yeah its different when we do it :winky:

Honycoatd says:LUVNing Her,
    Say it will not! Those leather pants must be funkier than the garbage.~
    :hahaha: just you wait and SEE :yes:

@shugaHONEY
    she probably fills out and claims Caucasian

KIM is white.

Armenia was ruled mostly by the Romans and Turks.

I cant STAND PEOPLE TODAY! :mad: I must have some PMS going on!

Pretty Smonae,

How is your Monday going so far?

KIM is white.

Armenia was ruled mostly by the Romans and Turks.

:yes:
    :thumbsup:

@shugaHONEY
    she probably fills out and claims Caucasian

*****************************

She has to. There’s no space for Armenian, and she isn’t Hispanic, nor African American, nor Native American.
    Believe me, she identifies as Caucasian. She uses entitlement everywhere else, why wouldn’t she use it there?

dont see her as white. Armenian is not european.
    ———–
    Me neither, but I see Kourtney as that :shrugs: and their mom. Guess I do see her as that too so nevermind

Honycoatd says:

Its was ruled by the Romans, then Turks and Russia.

Armenia is hardly Arabic or Persian and alot more Russian.

@KAYCEI

Your jealousy of Kim K. is well documented so I won’t even respond to you horribly mentioning… “that person” (can’t say his name).

Honycoatd says:

Are you basing it off her complexion? In which she tans alot. She has skin damaged but I am sure she is white since she recognizes herself as Armenian.

yeah its different when we do it

*************************

It is in a sense, because (for me anyhow) I would PREFER a black man and will choose him at any time. However, the pickings are slim. A lot of it has to do with exactly what Kanye is doing….choosing to outsource, if you will. So why shouldn’t we? :shrug:

MAN,

:rofl: Men are so basic… :lmao:

yeah its different when we do it

*************************

___________________________

what Kanye is doing….choosing to outsource, if you will. So why shouldn’t we
    :lol: WEll DAMN!

Honycoatd says:

Kanye is just fulfilling a fantasy. He probably got regretted alot and now he has money which makes him more attractive to some. Kim was just there when they both were basic.

Smonae says:

Its going ok soo far Hony how about u hun

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KAYCEI

**************************

Oh Man! :smack: Stop that!

I am NOT jealous of this lady! Not in the least!
    I will ALWAYS think that you can do MUCH better. :yes:

Just repeat after me… “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can…”

Smonae,

Not bad… been snacking all morning which is not good. My hormones are out of control.

KayCeiSoul says:

everybody gotta get in where they fit in. Kanye too.

im sure its not personal. Kim is who he relates to right now. plus yall keep calling him gay! :lol:

Kim..she is white ethnic. Rita Ora. etc. White for all intents and purposes.

EyesofScorpio says:

I believe Kanye had Kim dye her hair blonde so she could look Beyonceish.

Kanye’s leather pants probably got up and walked the fk off by themselves…

Why the outsource thing so funny? :huh:

Honycoatd says:

Kim is not a bad looking white girl. She is cute. Never saw pretty but definately cute.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I BET Kim check the WHITE box…
    “THEY” all wanna-be black BUT they dont wanna BE black.

ASS, black hair, and a lust for BLACK MEN dont equal BLACK. :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

Kim is who he relates to right now. plus yall keep calling him gay!

******************************

Him is. He twerks in the mirror after every shower.
    Can’t nobody tell me different. :coffee:

Shuga Honey says:

It is situated at the juncture of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Armenia is classified as an Asian country by the United Nations Statistics Division, however is often considered also as a European country, since their territory is either partly in Europe or in the vicinity of Europe (for the geographical boundaries between Asia and Europe).

i wonder if the aryans claim her. i doubt it. probably refer to them as gypsies or mulattos or “colored”.

or mystery mix

BoringMale says:

———

Thats not true

:facepalm:

Three stanking ass nummas on the MegaMills. *deep sigh*

Honycoatd says:

Black men are not all so supporting of Black Women but we are overly supportive of them.

Its all a compromising game. Find someone that you are willing to compromise for and build from there.

Kanye is not ugly so KIM is lucky to find him.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Kim..she is white ethnic. Rita Ora. etc. White for all intents and purposes.
    word? i didnt know wtf rita was. thought she was a anglish poto rican or sum. sheet. she strange.

I like the hem and color of Kim’s dress ;thumbsup:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Did anyone hear about Keyshia Cole showing up at Young Jeezy’s party? If It’s true that’s not cool Keyshia, her Boobie are not going to last long they have too many issues.

Shuga Honey says:

Why the outsource thing so funny?

:shrugs: was wondering that too.

im not outsourcing. im straight up replacing these niggas.

i broke up with the whole entire race of black men….but i still love black ppl tho. yes i do :tea:

Honycoatd says:

White people actually don’t put KIM in some high echelon when ranking her.
    They agree she is cute but she is damaged goods so no they are not “claimed” by them.

SugarPieHoneybunn
    _________

:wave: Stranger! Of course that bish check the white box. :shrug: Her mom is super white (dutch, english..).

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:Did anyone hear about Keyshia Cole showing up at Young Jeezy’s party?
    ~
    I read about it, and the chicks tweets who SAYS she was witness :lol:

Honycoatd says:

White English…. hehehehe. Alot of the “new” English is closer to the other groups.

BoringMale says:

———
    Thats not true

***************

Maybe not in your world.
    But we don’t all live there, now do we? :coffee:

How can MY perspective not be true to ME?
    Excusez-moi…revenir?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB :hugs:
    I still have not had a chance to read that CEO I fonted about. About to go now BC the pic :facepalm:

Why the outsource thing so funny?
    Im laughing at KaeCei’s FONt, it was funny TO me

word? i didnt know wtf rita was

Oh yeah she another one the boys see and go crazy. :eek:

Totes white. From one of them broken ass “-stans”..you know kazack..a stan, kosovo..a stan. :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Maybe try a different culture of Black men. Instead of American Black man try a Caribbean or African even European.

Im Certainly NOT laughing at the message, TRUSt I GET IT!

BoringMale says:

Maybe not in your world.
    But we don’t all live there, now do we? :coffee:

How can MY perspective not be true to ME?
    Excusez-moi…revenir?

———

You could live there…but you have to be nice.

:eek: Say WET nah™ :popcorn:

im not outsourcing. im straight up replacing these niggas.
    _________

:dead:

HEYYYYYY OTBBiZnieee!!! :D

Honycoatd says:

Keisha wants that old thing back or mending broken bridges? She got back with her sis and old manager, so why not an ex boyfriend that humilated you.

KayCeiSoul says:

You could live there…but you have to be nice.

_________________________

All of the time??? Me? Nice? All of the time???

No fair. :-(

MissusTee, :hug: I just had to make a separate folder for call out. :lol: They MUST be real talkative right now. :lol: I saw the pic, haven’t read it either.

SN: Damn them Falcons. :|

im not outsourcing. im straight up replacing these niggas.
    ~
    makes me think of my son’s father that Kneegro done HAD ANOTHER FCUKING BABY!!!!
    seven kids five dif womenZ :smack:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

im not outsourcing. im straight up replacing these niggas.
    _________________________
    weeellll sista kate lol

Hey LuVie :wave: :kiss:
    I was asking @Man. :shrug: He just fell out but no comment. Just curious. Too lazy to read back. :lol:

Ouch Luvn,

He just won’t be stopped. He is on his way to double digits soon.

luVn_liFe… says:

Im Certainly NOT laughing at the message, TRUSt I GET IT!

********************************
    LuVBoo…

What was wrong with what I said? I honestly don’t think it should be an issue for black women to date outside of our race. Seriously.

And Kanye does ALL of this talk about how the white man this and the white man that…but he’s right with Kim Kardashian. That was my point…I hope it was not misconstrued. :shrugs:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

hey KEISHA might just need to see a nicca like JEEZY to SEE she dont NEED a nicca like JEZZY.

stick with yo softy. he good for you gurl. you know it cole

MAN
    is a special kinda species :hug:

:vomit:

All of the time??? Me? Nice? All of the time???
    No fair.

:thinking: BoringMale brings up Sandra’s point?

We don’t defer..or let them lead. Or some other chit. :eek: Or we just plain mean. I’m mean too. :fistbump:

———

Thats not true

That’s why I was laughing.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SN: Damn them Falcons.
    ————-
    :facepalm:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:preach: he stay talkin that slave nicca sh!t. like wtf. you aint had a black chick in years. chill with your race relations. you relating lock jaw!!
    p.s. I love you Kanye. Just not this year. SMH

Oooohhh :woohoo: Blue chubby faux fur :bounce:

Ouch Shuga,

Whats wrong with those… I love Black Men. I have never really dated much of American Black men. They are often intimated by me but if I saw one that caught my eye.. would give it a shot. So why not try another type of cultured Black man?

LuVie :eek: :hahaha: Nooooo. Anotha baby? Lawd! BOL!

luVn_liFe… says:

Im Certainly NOT laughing at the message, TRUSt I GET IT!

********************************
    LuVBoo…

BABES!!!!!
    nuffing is wrong, I just read it in a silly voice cause u FONT funny
    come ON nahhh
    my hubby is WHiTe, never was into white MEN AT ALL :nono: I get it
    :smack:

So wait..you acKing funny .. :huh:

:hahaha: Right you are. <_<

Honycoatd says:

I find major differences and things are not just black and white to me. No cut and dry when finding someone of a different race or culture from you. I say explore. Culture does habe a big impact on how some of these men behave anyways.

YES ANOTHER FCUKING BABY!!!
    First plZ know ROSES ion give 1/2 shyte bout it, I aint talk to him since I started dating my hubby.
    but I know he is not a father FIGURE AT all and hasn’t had a REAL JOB ever in his life!
    EVER!!!!
    Its just shameful that he would continue to bring kids into this world
    :no:

So why not try another type of cultured Black man?

Being a Black American woman is central to who I am at my core..IDK how well a man could get that..any man, much less a foreign one. Or one with another cultural influence. Thats what stops me. And uncut peens. :eek:

And uncut peens.
    :casket:
    PLS ya’ll shut it seal it with cement and BURY me!!! :rofl:

LuVie he must be fine? :popcorn: Or the dope man? How he manage to go without no job ever?

lol OTB,

Some are cut. And would it make a difference if they had goo hygiene and cleansed their peen properly. What is the big different when its hard anyways and you are screwing?

Ouch Shuga,

_________________________

i absolutely, positively DO NOT have any romantic interest in carribean black men and vice versa. they dont like me and i dont like them. the hatred is mutual :tea:

plus, evil carribean man have evil carribean mothers and……just no.

of course, this is just my experience but hell no. carribean men and their mothers are just too dam condescending against american black ppl for me. i cant and i wont.

havent tried african or european black men but im pretty much thru with that whole species so no.

we can be cool tho :cheers:

He aint really fine B, he’s slim and has hurr like Snoop in his hey day.

He is DboY like :tea:

And uncut peens
    WOOOO CHILE. i will NOT mount an ant eater. i will not pull the meat back on my sau-seeg. i need him to be READY. trim them baby boys. :crying:

Honycoatd says:

So find one that was born in America but culturally they understand American but lean towards something else.

Honestly speaking, Americans to me are the hardest to understand. They come off soooo different and never really want to relate to anyone. They are just American and that is that period. Confuses me alot sometimes.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:popcorn:
    I have nothing to add ….. with a American black man and so far all of our kids match

SugarPieHoneybunn says:And uncut peens
    WOOOO CHILE. i will NOT mount an ant eater.

:thinking: I’m just traumatized, that’s all @Hony. And they look diff. :eek: Even hard. Its a mind control thing. I’m working on it. :lol:

Shuga Honey says:

LuVie he must be fine? Or the dope man? How he manage to go without no job ever?

needy codependent women. :yes:

Hear here!!!

Honycoatd says:find one that was born in America but culturally they understand American but lean towards something else.
    ~
    Dif Stokes for DIF fOlkS HONEY.

Ok ok :yes: I see. :no:

Shuga,

I can understand that but from my view, many Americans put theirselves on pedestals which is a turn off from anyone that is not American. And this comes alot from Black Americans when they compare themselves to other Black people.

Mount :crying1:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

hell soma dem african booty scratchers can be condesending too. talkin bout “dem yo people” when we watch the news.

shut up tyrese lips. i hate yo black ass too.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

—————-
    Shuga :ghost: I won’t tell you what to
    *there is always a but :lol: * whenever Crosses out an entire race that they themselves belong to I say there is pain behind that choice. I know you know ALL of the them can’t be bad but the ones you have encountered have been. I wish you future happiness in whomever you fall in love with

see what im sayin!

:no: <<<SMH
    If Martin Luther King was married to a yt woman (which would have 100% been in following with his preachings) these ignant azz black folk wouldn't have listened to him.

:facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————
    Why must they scratch their booties :wails:

Shuga,

see! see what im sayin!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Why must they scratch their booties :crying:
    they ASHY as fukk. that itch like a mug. #tragic i tell ya :lol:

Shuga Honey says:

did this niglet just say african booty scratchers?!?!

now when Gigi come for yo ass….

They are just American and that is that period.

:lol: This is often true. There are Americans amongst us that have a global view but historically Americans aren’t taught a Global view. Its old world history and then American history. Thats it. :lol:

Times are a changing. I keep reading about all the Chinese men marrying African women. Necessity. And I think that will be the reality here very soon. I prefer a strapping Black buck tho.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I prefer a strapping Black buck tho.
    chick you talkin dirty. im bout to get a late lunch fukk :tmi: :giggles:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

sometimes i miss the thorny roses. :lol:

speaking of :tmi:

Tami Roman was on the radio this morning talking about being a squirter

:vomit:

OTB,

I think alot has to do with what is taught to Black Americans. I have been in America most of my life but still I am not culturally American but I understand their struggle and I think alot of it comes from self pity and the mindframe that they are not worthy which makes me sad.

I like those puff balls on KimmoDE’s shoes

BoringMale says:

——–

Kanye West is a sucka though, I mean that cat is no way the face of american black men, I mean most brothas know cats like dude. He a mamas boy, dude been a mamas boy since his first CD. What real dude gonna not only DATE a prohoe, but IMPREGNATE one? Dude is a cornball, he wants to be like Jay Z. This chick will ALWAYS be owned by Ray J, because Ray J is the one who nutted on her face, call Ray J lame, corny etc, but Kim is branded by this dude Kanye West even know this but he trying to cover up Ray J brand with his own, that why he got her pregnant.

Now as far as the black chick, white guy thing lol hey have at it, but lets tell the truth most white men dont want black women. There are a few here and there that are curious from a distance, but as a group naw they not checking for yall like that. If I was a black women I do everything I could to make white girls FEAR going for something that belongs to me. Yall let these white chicks get real comfy with it. They all in ya face parading niggas around like “look at got me a black boy” They dont fear yall or the consequence of trespassing on something that EVERYBODY knows is rightfully yours. Dont nobody want to be lonely or by they self. Why yall let the white girls take yall property? Me personally I aint into white chicks, but I can see how they be pulling brothas all the time, many sistas be letting these white girls get way to comfy.

Tami Roman was on the radio this morning talking about being a squirter
    oh MY!! YUK. :note to self…dont go to the mexican and drank margaritas on ya lunch break. you will NOT return to werk

OTB,

______________________________

:waiting: see.what.i.mean

Interestingly true

Shuga Honey says:

aint nobody said boo about no white boys

:vomit:

its not a competition tho. its not well u date a white girl so imma get a white boy. its all about getting in where you fit in. finding somebody that likes you AS IS and vice versa. sometimes that doesnt happen in your own race. :shrugs: so be it.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

um black women raise hell abt this everyday. we become referred to as hating, black, bitter, b!tches. im in the business of tending to the MEN that WANT ME, not the niccas that lust for the OTHERS. that does NOTHING for MY MOJO. #feelme

Shuga Honey says:

look we already started sucking yall dycks, swallowing and eating ass. wtf else yall want :rolleyes:

sheesh!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

they GREEDY. i will now get into that hairy crack. let that shim do that. gayblade #mrcee