Adrienne Bailon and Alicia Quarles

Singer and daytime TV host Adrienne Bailon, left, sat on the front row at the Nanette Lepore fashion show with entertainment reporter Alicia Quarles, right, during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 at The Stage at Lincoln Center on September 11 in New York City.
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images

Carmelo Anthony and Sean Combs

NBA star Carmelo Anthony, left, and rap mogul Sean “Puffy” Combs, right, took calls from the public at the annual charity day hosted by financial firm Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC at the BGC office on September 11 in New York City. NBA star Json Kidd also participated in the charity event. Cantor Fitzgerald lost half of its employees in the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center 12 years ago today.
Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images

Katie Holmes

Actress Katie Holmes attended the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 at The Stage at Lincoln Center on Wednesday, September 11 in New York City.
Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images

130 Responses to “Celebs Out & about: Adrienne Bailon, Katie Holmes, Carmelo Anthony, Sean Combs, Jason Kidd”

Puff is SHARP BaBeeee!

Adrian looks peculiar :think:

Anna says:

Katie looks nice, glad she got away from creepy Tom.
    I’ve never seen you post so much on Melo, Sandra.

I’ve never seen you post so much on Melo, Sandra.
    AnnA U know athletes are her guilty Pleasure :lol:

Miany says:

I like what Katie has on..looks cute on her.

Anna says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Puff is SHARP BaBeeee!

Adrian looks peculiar
    ~~~~~
    She looks like Tatum O’Neil pre drug use.

Puffy looks old az phuck in that pic.

Shuga Honey says:

Adrienne is like a more socially accepted or at least LESS HATED kim kardashian.

she be every dam where!

Katie Holmes looks like an elf. Like she should be one of the characters in “Lord of the Rings.”

And I bet her feet are straight up BUSTED.

@man.. Yes like a preacher.. LOL at your personal invite

She looks like Tatum O’Neil pre drug use.
    ~
    YES SHE Does AnnA, Adrian must have been tweeking her face some or sumpThin.

KATIE lOOks like she GOT no Worries :tea:

I LOVE PUFF DADDY P DOPPA POPPA DIDDY POP!

Katie’s outfit is everything. :nun:

Gigi26 says:

I LOVE Katie’s outfit!!!!!

Adrienne is a door knob slob away from a herp breakout :tea:

Diddy look fat :no:

And Melo…well nigga you bets be playing like you partying :tea:

:think: Isnt’ that the gay chick from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta next to Adrienne?

Smonae says:

Adrienne, Nanette & Katie look nice :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

I typed all this shyt and yall were gone…I’m reposting cause yall care!

gypsyeyes says:

I’ve been here since 2008.
    In other news…I’m making Adobo chicken, arroz con gondules and first time making home made tortillas. All at the time of 3:20 cause it’s Winddown Wednesday and I need some me time.

Miany says:

@Shuga…she is.
    I thinks the only reason we dont drag her enough is cuz 1. she once had a job. 2. her mamma neva released a sex tape of her…
    If her show gets cancelled I predict she’ll drop a tape :hump: Fab

BrownskinQT says:

The Lady sitting beside Adrienne looks like Toccara a little bit.

hell_on_heels says:

Adrienne is NOT cute to me….I’m wondering how’s she been able to remain “employed”. Loving the look with Diddy & Melo: Melo always looks “better” when Chicken Little isn’t tagging alone in pictures with him. Katie is looking “fresh faced”…..

Smonae says:

@ that’s not Arianne, this chick from E News

@GYp… who e-jumped you?

Gigi26 says:

And them Loubotin’s on her weird alien feet are ugly.

Shuga Honey says:

i love katie’s bag. not as sure about Adrienne’s shoes. i want to like them but her toes are like nah, dont do it. :no:

@SHug that bag is nice

Is that the suit he conducted operation “Diddy Dash” in?? :blink:

@GYPSY
    “I got e-jumped when I first came on but I fought back. Yall mofo’s weren’t running me off…fugg dat!”

:yes:

I know the feeling! Mofos was running CAMPAIGNS to get Sandra to ban me!
    :facepalm:

..but haters never prosper. :nono:

gypsyeyes says:

I thought that we agreed that his name was officially changed to DIDDLES!

GAGIRL87 says:

Adrienne Bailon is a pretty girl and she is wearing that red lipstick werk bish :nun:

How old is Katie??? she looks ere bit of 40… most yt folks age so bad..

Virgos are just people. I know a virgo who is damn near on welfare breath is ok and teeth look like build a blocks. 2 diff baby daddies custody of one but not the other. Chile

_______
    Natch @MissNYC. :lol: As with anything in life, its never perfect. But its gets me going. And the folks i know, too. I ask you your birthday or sign you might NOT wanna tell me. :hahaha:

Its how i know how to get under skin here when a muhfuc.ka send for me. :hahaha: Haaaannnnn.

MissHarlem says:

Katie’s clothes always swallows her but she is tiny cute

How old is Katie??? she looks ere bit of 40… most yt folks age so bad..
    `
    ~
    ION think she’s that OlD, maybe 33??

gypsyeyes says:

I don’t even remember but it was very short cause I made a funny and told them to fugg themselves cause I lurked hard and long to get dis hea memaship!

Smonae says:

@GA

Tom aged that poor thang :coffee:

JMO says:

Anyone watch “The Real” with Adrienne on that show? Am I late on that too? :ashamed:

She thought it was ok to mess with a friend’s ex … gurl! :nono:

Puff is SHARP BaBeeee
    _________________________________________________________________

:rofl: I like his big teef a$$ Puff has made it through some shyt you heardt me.

FuturedocDonte says:

Adrienne got to me sending auntie a check :no: gots to be

Smonae says:Tom aged that poor thang
    ~
    Cause she’s NOT In her 40s Yet,right??

GAGIRL87 says:

She thought it was ok to mess with a friend’s ex … gurl!
    ____________________________________________________________________

She said that ho shyt :facepalm: not surprised tho :coffee:

Miany says:

from facebook…
    “what if soy milk is just regular milk introducing himself in Spanish”
    :rofl: that’s too cute/funny…….folk got lotta time on they hands I see

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Haaaannnnn.
    —–
    Can we chat about this ^^^ real quick. Now when I see yall say it and then when I see ppl on IG say it, I always hear it in the voice of the guy from the Ying Yan twins, is that correct?

Puff is SHARP BaBeeee
    _________________________________________________________________

I like his big teef a$$ Puff has made it through some shyt you heardt me
    ~
    Yes He Has. Puff’s In a commercial with athletes,i cant thing of it right this sec.
    He’s sick Of My babe JiGGa all ova the place.

Alicia Quarles lookin fly. whoeva she ill :fly:

cant stand adrienne :nono:

melo looks good. puff look like puff

i like katie’s ‘fit i just wish more was done to her hair. wayy to plain :yawn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She thought it was ok to mess with a friend’s ex … gurl!
    —–
    GF Rule #1 right there. :no: So she must not have real friends then.

GAGIRL87 says:

Tom aged that poor thang
    _________________________________________________________

Smonae

He is such a weirdo :blink:

Hey boop :hug:

Miany says: “what if soy milk is just regular milk introducing himself in Spanish”

I needed that Laugh;lol

Shuga Honey says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Adrienne got to me sending auntie a check gots to be

she must be sending out a whole lot of checks then cuz chick be featured some of everywhere. she might be the most winningest of hoes in all the land (not really calling her a hoe just sayin).

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: stfu MAN tooo funny. Ummmm alot of us who your font irked we campaigned that you should stay so no sir

I came on this blog fonting like I been in. AInt no new here chit. People know you new if they never seen you font before so why the red carpet announcing. Just how I see it.

OTB ohhhhh shuddap :lol:

Gigi26 says:

She thought it was ok to mess with a friend’s ex … gurl!
    ————————————————-
    Cuz she’s a smut. My homegirl seent her in the abortion clinic some years back :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

She thought it was ok to mess with a friend’s ex … gurl!

Girl Code 101 – :no: Just nasty

Hey Brownskin! :hi: can u pweeease hep a sustah stay up ret nah?? :yawn: :zzz:

i’m finna call out sleep in a min :knockedout:

____________________________________________________________________

Correct :lol: well atleast that’s how I hear it :shrugs:

JMO says:

@GA :yes:

They were asking her something about why she was cool with Rita Ora (sp?) when they were friends and Rita dated Rob.

She made it seem like it was ok because it was long over…

There’s a statue of limitations when it comes to dating a friend’s ex? :blink:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My homegirl seent her in the abortion clinic some years back
    ——
    Fab’s baby

ohpretty1 says:

I like what Katie is wearing.

Is it me or does Adrienne look different?

Miany says:

As for Puffy…whateva…fugg him. He just a nasty summabissh. My daddy been told me he was nasty then a few weeks ago brother worked with him, said this bisssh nasty plus he aint tip……. FUGG YOU Puffy wicho rude, phoney, talentless, money grabbin azz

@Nakeya…thats how I read it

Smonae says:

GA come here :hugs:

Fay :love: :hug:

Gigi26 says:

Adrienne is a industry slore, she got with that fat Kardashian Rob and even he ended up cheating on her loose puss ass

MissHarlem says:

JMO :yes: you late on that as well. Weeks late but its ok. I liked that show

Smonae says:

Naw Luvn she in her early 30′s, Katie look like she the same age as Tom :no:

:zzz: <—doin that head noddin & bobbin i ain really sleep move we do in church

There’s a statue of limitations when it comes to dating a friend’s ex?
    ~
    Hell NO. Chyte remains,EvEn if its in 7yrs and U and Friend done fell out. Ewwwh No MaaM

@OhPretty1;Nawl i said Adrienne looks off tew :shrug:

deedeegirl says:

Adrienne is annoying. I am hoping they bring back the show, The Real, without her on it. What is the point of throwing robot Katie in the mix?

Ying Yan twins, is that correct?

:yes: Or Kevin Hart. For me. :lol:

My homegirl seent her in the abortion clinic some years back
    ——
    Fab’s baby
    ___________________________________________________________

Keya an she’s GOOD friends with Emily B things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

SnootyPooty says:

@Man… Are you still bitter over our e-fight? back in the day? I e-forgive you. LOL

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

There’s a statue of limitations when it comes to dating a friend’s ex?
    ——
    Nope Never (in my Nu Nu voice from ATL)

MissHarlem says:

She was referring that she wasnt mad that Rita dated Rob after her. Not that she sleeps and goes with her friends man. To her once she is done with a dude then you can have him.

GA!!!! :hug: hold me tight till i pass out bc i caint breeve. maybe that’a wake me up. this cant be life ret nah! :crying:

FUGG YOU Puffy wicho rude, phoney, talentless, money grabbin azz
    ____________________________________________________________________

Miany :crying: I don’t like it when your angry hold me :hug:

MissHarlem says:

HAAAAAAN new era is another rapper that has people saying it. Cant think of the name bc he aint relevant to me. Most people forgot bout them ying yang twins including me :rofl: bullchit music at its FINEST

Smonae says:

Mainy

U dont like Diddy I take it :rofl:

JMO says:

______________________________________

Same thing no?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My homegirl seent her in the abortion clinic some years back
    ——
    Fab’s baby
    ___________________________________________________________

Keya an she’s GOOD friends with Emily B things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm
    ——
    Well this hoochie don’t seem to think anything is wrong with that. Eww. Well, maybe because they are such “good friends” she went down to the clinic. Either way, I would side eye the shyt outta her.

NO statute of limitations on smashin the homie :nono:

querstion tho..what if yaw wasn’t friends. just casual acquaintances? does that count? :think:

SnootyPooty says:

Its never ok to mess with your friends ex. Why would you want too? To many men in the world to be recycling

Them toes look like they did themselves #toomanyridges :wtf: #orherfeetjustfat :shrug:

===========
    Who wants to be a Virgo? :eek: #toobad :nana:

JMO says:

Serious question: Why does one of those ying yang twins have a lil hand?

Katie’s outfit is cute, I just think it’d look better on somebody else :tea:
    ============
    Who messing with a friend’s ex?! :popcorn:

Smonae says:

There’s a statue of limitations when it comes to dating a friend’s ex?
    _________________________

Bish please :shocked:
    ion care if it was junior high, if u dated my homegirl ion want u

Miany says:

open relationships yall…they big in the world just noone wants to come on tv and SAY THAT DUMB SHII
    Emily: I KNOW Fab & Adrienne fuggin. I still fugg him too.
    EVERYONE WOULD JUDGE HER so she play the victim role..
    Emily: He say he wanna be a family, he tells me all these things…
    :nono: Fab aint lying to Emily for that dayum long. The puzzy is his at this point and he kno it so why lie to her?
    THEY (the 3 of em) ARE LYING TO US. :tea:

JMO

prolly a birf defeck. a palsy of some sort maybe? :shrug:

JMO says:

Not that she sleeps and goes with her friends man.
    _____________________________________________________

No, not that she does this … but that she didnt mind if her friends talked to someone she talked to?? Thats crazy

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

NO statute of limitations on smashin the homie :nono:

Good question :thinking: How casual?

MissHarlem says:

MIANY :nono: say what you may bout Diddy but dont you ever font that he is not talented. That man brought us some GREAT music talents. Jodeci, Mary, Biggie etc his list LONG. Now his attitude (which I love btw) is another. That you may go in :yes: SN I always said that if I had a biological brother he would have his damn attitude and hustle mentality which would lead us to fighting ALL the time

@SNOOTY POOTY
    “Are you still bitter over our e-fight? back in the day? I e-forgive you. LOL
    I wasn’t part of no campaign to get rid of you. We just had our disagreement back in the day.”

I’ve argued with every body in here including Sandra but I ain’t ever bitter.

But I don’t even remember… I have a terrible memory. Unless you sent me azz pics or was talkin bout phuckin (or I thought bout phuckin) I barely remember anyone. :shrugs:

SnootyPooty says:

@man.. LOL nope didnt send any pics….. and its cool.

I came on this blog fonting like I been in
    __________________________________________________________

:cosign: me too no grand annoucment

heyyyy Harlem :hug:

*packs Jmo up for 78 and sends her to New York*

SnootyPooty says:

@man.. We had a fight about you saying my man didnt love me…. I remember because I have had that many disagreements on this site or any other. Only with you and Coco

@MISS H
    “MIANY say what you may bout Diddy but dont you ever font that he is not talented. That man brought us some GREAT music talents. Jodeci, Mary, Biggie etc his list LONG. Now his attitude (which I love btw) is another. That you may go in SN I always said that if I had a biological brother he would have his damn attitude and hustle mentality which would lead us to fighting ALL the time

I always had the utmost respect for Diddy. He is a true businessman. Always has been. :yes:

MissHarlem says:

JMO no not the same (I couldnt do it and any of my friends know to not even fck with a dude or even a chick I fckd) however if you can date a dude and then dont care if your friend gets with him thats a special kind of person. I am not that MATURE ever. Its the friend who should get the side eye (this case would be Rita) not Adrienne. Chit is cray

I think I want another Volkswagon Beetle :thinking: convertible ….. I need to trade my beetle in and get a convertible

@SNOOTY POTTY
    “We had a fight about you saying my man didnt love me…. I remember because I have had that many disagreements on this site or any other. Only with you and Coco”

Oh yeah…

i aint gwan lie tho JMO the 1st time i saw his lil baby arm i was :shocked: bc

1) ytf i aint notice that chit b4?! :blink:
    2) he was just so active wit it

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

i memba 1st time they was on 106 & park :chase:

they was like HAAAAAN! my name ying HAAAAAAN yang HAAAAAAAN Twins HAAAAAAAN

they set a all time record for HAAAAAAN’s on one segment of TV :trophy:

SnootyPooty says:

Correction: I haven’t had that many disagreements

GAGIRL87 says:

Serious question: Why does one of those ying yang twins have a lil hand
    _____________________________________________________________________

My couisin went to school with them an they both were in the slow class. The other one walks with a limp :crying:

Smonae says:

———

Dont forget Dylan the Dillinger!!!!

:ha:

@man.. LOL that man is my husband BTW… That was a good debate

JMO says:

Fay, even if I “know of” the girl, I won’t date him. This guy I know from high school asked me out and I couldnt do it because I remember the girl he dated in high school :lol:

We weren’t close but I see her every now and then and speak and we hold a conversation.

MissHarlem says:

MAN me too. I respect Diddy and how he truly gets what hustle means.

GA heyy boo. Everytime I see :newbie: I smack that sign down in my head and say no chit. Now tell us where you from and dont font stupid :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

GAgirl… You have been here for a while as well
    _________________________________________________________________

Snooty I have I can’t remember how long tho :yes: :hug:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Those are cute! :yes: Color? :popcorn:
    =============

:rofl: :rofl:

SnootyPooty says:

@missharlem… We didn’t have those signs back in the day

BrownskinQT says:

Fay!!!! :hug: Wake on up !!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

:newpost: on Kayne’s stanking looking a$$

JMO says:

@Harlem, but doesn’t that mean that she would possibly date a friend’s ex if that friend said she was “done with him” ? If so, she gets a side eye as well.

I came on this blog fonting like I been in
    __________________________________________________________

me too no grand annoucment
    ~
    ME Three. :lol: I just came in HEy so and SO, hey errybody!!

anywho I havent WOrKed AT ALL today :smack:

MissHarlem says:

JMO thats bc you understand girl code

NAE dont front if they put Making the Band on dvd/bluray tell me you wont cop it :waiting: I would pre order that chit. Dylannnnnnn :rofl: he had me at the tv on the dot waiting on that show

JMO says:

I didnt even catch the “…chick I fckd” part Harlem :lol:

Dymond says:

:smack: for thinking Carmelo looks kinda cute in those pics

hey yall :yawn:

Smonae says:

I had a login in 08, lost it and dont even no how long I been posting now :think: its been awhile.

But back then mofo’s stayed into it, chit ion think I wanted to log in unless it was a Beyonce post

MissHarlem says:

JMO not necessarily bc that means that its a broad stroke of assumptions. It all depends on the person. We can speak for us bc we know the deal but to speak for others :no: I def get what you sayin though its not lost on me

SNOOTY is that why I had to look it up bc I didnt even know the code :lol:

So what chall saying :( My Taurus..the one :love: ..I’m wrong for loving him?? :| He tried to talk to my closet friend before we talked. :eek:

*disclaimer I didnt know who he was. But he is a very popular guy. They never had sex. Or even went on a date. Phone number exchange type thing. He did know I was her friend tho. :|

:wallslides:

BrownskinQT says:

maaaaaaaan, somebody wants to call in a bomb threat and threaten tunnels in my area! So you know what that means?!!!!! Traffic Jam!!! :cuss:

JMO I threw that lil gem in there :lol:

ohpretty1 says:

@ Luvn: Cool, surgery is a motha! :nono:

@SNOOTY
    ” LOL that man is my husband BTW… That was a good debate”

Oh ok. :eek:

And yeah, I’m sure it was cause I’m pretty good at getting my point across. :coffee:

DTTS

:think: like co-worker say :hi: in passing casual, gone out to a couple group outing casual

Smonae says:

MissHarlem says:

NAE dont front if they put Making the Band on dvd/bluray tell me you wont cop it I would pre order that chit. Dylannnnnnn he had me at the tv on the dot waiting on that show

—————-

I have the dvd :rofl: me & my hubby was just wasting money @ Best Buy back then

@OTB.. If you didnt know then its ok. I

SnootyPooty says:

@Man.. you were just being the antagonist that you are.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What I miss?????? :popcorn:

@Dem.. nothing LOL I was reminding man of a e-beef we had back in the day

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Dem.. nothing LOL I was reminding man of a e-beef we had back in the day

——————————

:popcorn:

Sincerity7 says:

Nice pics of everybody. Nothing bad to say.