Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Meagan Good, Halle Berry

Kanye West

Rap producer Kanye West looked moody while arriving back at his New York City apartment building today. Maybe he’s depressed because his baby mama Kim Kardashian plans to pack up baby North West and go out on tour with Kanye? “She’s really looking forward to it,” an insider told E! “She’s not going to be touring with him full time, though. That would be too much for her and the baby.” North is 3 months old.
Photo: Said Elatab / Splash News

Meagan Good and sister La'Myia Good

Actress Meagan Good, left, and her look-a-like sister La’Myia Good in Beverly Hills. The gorgeous Good sisters are seen out with a female friend as the trio enjoy the sunny LA weather. Meagan highlights her look with purple accents in her hair and dresses comfortable in tights, a bra top,t-shirt and fresh sneakers.
Photo: VLNY / Zodiac / Splash News

Halle Berry and daughter Nahla

Heavily pregnant actress Halle Berry was spotted with 5-year-old daughter Nahla Aubrey shopping for Halloween costumes. Halle is carrying French actor Olivier Martinez’s son.
Photo: WENN.com

72 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Meagan Good, Halle Berry”

Halle getting on out there :tea: and um yeah with Megan

Ty says:

Damn she found those damn leggings :smack: I hoped she burned them :cry:

Ye used to have so much swag, now I just want to pressure wash his azz :kona:

Halle is bout Ready to POP,her babygirl is getting BIG! :happy:

Megan looks StankEr than kanye; ewwH

GAGIRL87 says:

Megan so fione :coffee: overlooks how she dress’es

Dayum Nahla look “different.” You sure she only five? She look like she goin be tall.

ChanAintShyt says:

#WontHeDoIt t-shirts? Golden.

Ty says:

She is a cutie and picked up both parents features :yes:

puppylove says:

Everytime i try with kanye :smack: really moccasins, really :chase:

:eek:

The government should have forced their parents to produce more daughters back in the day!

Got dayum they would get plowed!

@SANDRA ROSE
    “Halle is carrying French actor Olivier Martinez’s son.”
    ______________________________

:think:
    How you know it’s a boy Sandra?

ChanAintShyt says:

Is Meagans sisters face made of clay? If you can picture her purple, I swear she looks like one of them California Raisin characters.

cougar lover says:

them two ladies in the middle pic, and them thighs :thumbsup:

*runs back to tread mill* :nino:

Man fukk them (cept Nahla cute arse!!!) :heart:

:eek: Is yall saying..Im aint chit?!?! :bite:

Form downstairs: So what chall saying My Taurus..the one I :love: ..I’m wrong for loving him?? He was kinda talking to my closet friend before we talked. :eek:

*disclaimer I didnt know who he was. But he is a very popular guy. They never had sex. Or even went on a date. Phone number exchange type thing. He did know I was her friend tho. :|

:wallslides:

Smonae says:

Meagan and her sis are both pretty

puppylove says:

Damn she found those damn leggings I hoped she burned them i

—————————————–

Thought she gave em up when she got married

them two ladies in the middle pic, and them thighs

:grin: As a member of the thigh brigade, you sir, are most graciously thanked for your admiration. :hug:

deedeegirl says:

Who else noticed Kanye wearing a skirt on stage on Jimmy Fallon the other night? Halle is ready for that baby to make his entry.

Megan does not dress or carry herself like any pastor’s wife I have ever seen. Interesting.

BrownskinQT says:

Kanye is depressed because he has dry burns on his skin flute from Sahara.

Dymond says:

But he is a very popular guy
    —————-

:popcorn:

Anna says:

So that’s how a Pastor’s wife dresses?

:peace:

:steer:

Ty says:

deedeegirl says:

Megan said she does not have a congregation so stop trying to give her one :ghost:

Some people feel like I should wear a turtleneck or something but that’s not who I am. If that’s not what God tells me to do then I’m not going to do that to make other people comfortable.”

She went on to say that she is the voice of young women who are often “misjudged” because of their attire.

“I’m comfortable with me, I love me. And I feel like I speak to girls and women that are like me…That are often misjudged and often looked down or talked about because people don’t get their heart or their spirit based off something as small as what they might choose to wear that day.”

“…I try to be love and light to them, I try to do what I can to build God’s kingdom and reach people that I immediately connect with because we are similar,” she continued.

Meagan also revealed that she was shocked by people’s reactions to her 2013 BET Awards dress and that they compared it to the infamous Versace dress worn by J.Lo to the Grammys in 2000.

“I was shocked that people cared so much. I guess it’s because I’m married to a minister.”

“I see it. I get it. I definitely didn’t think that when I got it because hers was super plunging like right down to the… Ummm, I thought she looked beautiful. I get the comparison, I just don’t think it was quite as extreme.”

MissHarlem says:

This ninja here :eyeroll: everytime I see Ye I instantly get annoyed.

ChanAintShyt says:

Anna says:

So that’s how a Pastor’s wife dresses?

How come the passa wife can’t be fine? He was looking at her dressed like this before they were married wasn’t he? He sure as hell ain’t approach her for prayer service.

Anna says:So that’s how a Pastor’s wife dresses?
    ~
    ~
    She said FOlKs act like she said she was mary magdalene, when she married a Preacher.

AND ya’ll REMEMBER they Tyler P post that had 1000K+ CoMMents :lol:

:steer: later

MissHarlem says:

OTB girl you know I wont say that. I got a story to tell but only via text :rofl:

For a minute I was like Nahla got on them Air Force Ones .. Black side out!! :woot:

But then. Its only her socks that are Nike. My peepa. :facepalm:

Jdore says:

I’m glad to see Nayla using her own feet instead of been carried ALL the time!

Bye LuVie! :bye:

ohpretty1 says:

I never noticed how much Nahla looks like her dad…a cutie.
    The Good sisters look good.

Miany says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MISS H
    “MIANY say what you may bout Diddy but dont you ever font that he is not talented. That man brought us some GREAT music talents. Jodeci, Mary, Biggie etc his list LONG. Now his attitude (which I love btw) is another. That you may go in SN I always said that if I had a biological brother he would have his damn attitude and hustle mentality which would lead us to fighting ALL the time____________

I always had the utmost respect for Diddy. He is a true businessman. Always has been.
    ^^ @MAN & HARLEM.. business man YESSSS
    Talented??? HELL NO…stole every beat you heard him ‘produce’ and every rap you heard him ‘rhyme’ :tea: I DO RESPECT his business sense tho and I respect his snake charming aspects but he still untalented and AINT SHII.

Ty says:

Jdore says:

I’m glad to see Nayla using her own feet instead of been carried ALL the time
    Now we just need to get Tom Cruise to buy Suri some shoes that fit so she can walk by herself :kona:

Dymond!! :cheer:

:eyeroll: @Razorbacks. :hug:

BrownskinQT says:

Megan Good and sister are pretty. I don’t have a problems with the way she dresses, I don’t have a heaven or hell to put her in.

MissHarlem says:

She dressed like that before him so I dont get why she gonna walk around looking like a Sister Act reject. Im thankful she not wearing her uniform which was leggings, them tired ass tan boots, pack of newports, and baggy shirt

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MISS H
    “MIANY say what you may bout Diddy but dont you ever font that he is not talented. That man brought us some GREAT remix talents
    ________
    Fixed that for u hun :thumbsup:

FuturedocDonte says:

I need for the First Lady to put some clothes on :rules:

deedeegirl says:

Ok, well I was taught to dress the part of how to want people to treat you. But I don’t care if Megan wears nothing at all because I am not married to her.

Anna says:

ChanAintShyt says:

Anna says:

So that’s how a Pastor’s wife dresses?

~~~~
    NM, I read what TY posted. Her husband does not have a congregation, and he prob never will get one.

MissHarlem says:

MIANY personal chit aside anyone that can turn a penny into a million dollars is talent. To be a true business person it takes talent. Talent of another kind not the singing not the beats that he sampled etc.

@MIANY
    “^^ @MAN & HARLEM.. business man YESSSS
    Talented??? HELL NO…stole every beat you heard him ‘produce’ and every rap you heard him ‘rhyme’ I DO RESPECT his business sense tho and I respect his snake charming aspects but he still untalented and AINT SHII.”

Havin an eye for talent is a talent into itself. Plus being able to see oppurtunity when others don’t.

These are things that he possesses. And Diddy doesn’t write his own raps. He never has and he never denied it.

I’m glad to see Nayla using her own feet instead of been carried ALL the time!

:lol: Yeah the paps prolly a little scared to get too close now. :eek:

I cant believe yall be riding them peepa bout carrying they babies. I mean look how she looking back in that picha up top. Who yall thank she looking at? :no: They betta get the fukk from round mine. Naw. Hell naw.

BrownskinQT says:

Long as she doesn’t wear those fruit baskets on her head…. :hahaha:

SnootyPooty says:

Go ahead first lady Meegan … Halle daughter is beautiful

MissHarlem says:

TY Biggie is not a remix talent. Jodeci is not a remix talent. Mary is not a remix talent. Did he do remixes all the damn time :yes: but the music talents he brought wasnt no remix talent. Not even Total.

_________

:blink: Simon Cowell anyone. I was mad that bad body white bitch in NY for snatching him up. :cuss:

A sister couldve had that ass. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Haven’t read last two posts yet
    *slides spreadsheet across phone*
    OTB adders that group? :eek:

See y’all when I get off :kona:
    #TEAMLURK

BrownskinQT says:

As long as she is not a DUFF,lol. I’m still laughing at that!

Ty says:

deedeegirl says:

_______
    :cosign: but I need her to find some more leggings before those start showing up without her :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

OTB I ride people who carry mini adults :rofl: feet be banging your knees and you still carryin him. Just like 20 yr olds in a stroller. Let that lil fcker walk. Just as bad as saying my child is 37 months. Bitch :stop:

Ty says:

MissHarlem says:

Ok…ok :rolleyes:

I still don’t like his 3D teef azz

deedeegirl says:

@QT Megan IS NOT THE DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend). Somebody said her sister looks like a California Raisin so it could be her, but I vote for the chick standing behind Megan while she’s taking a selfie. LOL.

Miany says:

@MissHarlem & Man.. We don’t call all the other A&R’s talented…
    :shrug: Ion know I just think he is a good business man and he is smart hence the longevity but I don’t call it talent.

SnootyPooty says:

I take my first lady comment back

MissHarlem says:

Simon liked the sistas (in my mind) she cant work Simon like we can :wail:

:hahaha: Now thats funny @MissNYC. But I think its diff if everybody on the street taking pichas of you. :no: Im a camera phobe so i prolly just feel some type of way about it. #sensitive #scaredycat

JMO says:

@MisTaken :bye: bye girl … dont forget to flush

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Anna, I must have read Ty’s post wrong, I thought that Meagan was saying that SHE doesn’t have the congregation, but her husband does. Hell, iono know.

@MIANY
    “We don’t call all the other A&R’s talented…
    I didn’t say he claimed to write the raps, I said he stole em as in didn’t pay his ghost writers.”

They are talented tho whether you call them that or not. Being able to do something particularly well or better than others, that’s a talent. :yes:

He paid them fools. If he didn’t shame on them for not getting paid up front or suing him or getting something in writing.

It’s called “business.” :shrugs:

Simon liked the sistas (in my mind) she cant work Simon like we can

:crying1: Bitch. Spread the muhfukking wealF.

:crying1: Bitch.

Shuga Honey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

How you know it’s a boy Sandra?

cuz Halle a million years old and probably had a amnio. i think she said herself it was a boy tho.

my daughter is ppl cant tell me nuthin about holding her when i want to. she’s mine and i will do as i please ESPECIALLY if ppl are chasing us to get a picture. you would snatch yours up too.

Dymond says:

Hello there OTB :nun: :hug:

Hello there Harlem :kiss:

Shuga Honey says:

MissHarlem says:

OTB I ride people who carry mini adults feet be banging your knees and you still carryin him. Just like 20 yr olds in a stroller. Let that lil fcker walk. Just as bad as saying my child is 37 months. Bitch

my friend is 5’11. her daughters father is 6’2. their 1 year old looks 3 or 4 but she’s not, she’s a baby. who gonna tell her to put her baby down or throw away her stroller?? and most importantly, WHY?

when you are the parent then YOU make the decisions and damn what anybody else has to say about it.

MissHarlem says:

TY I aint mad at anyone that dont like Diddy. Chit I get it however hate properly.

MIANY how is that not talent. Talent means having a natural aptitude or skill. Its a skill to make a dollar out of 15 cent. Its a skill to make a way when others say you cant or shouldnt. Being able to cook well is a talent etc so how is that not? I get that you have a personal dislike but to just speak on this particular subject at hand I cant see how anyone can deny. Hell even Zimmerman has a great talent for guns and killing :lol:

Dymond says:

Hey Fay :hug:

Dymond says:

I love Diddy :shrug: I’m still waiting on the next Making the Band…
    :whistle: something happens when you touch me, I get open and my legs start quivering

MissHarlem says:

DYMOND :kiss: heyyy there

iyonah says:

I like Ye’s shoes — anyone know what brand they are?

Sincerity7 says:

Halle is cute preggo. But man, I rarely see Nahla with a smile on her face.