Celebs Out & About: Paula Patton, Ja Rule, Tyra Banks

‘Baggage Claim’ star Paula Patton, 37, was spotted leaving her New York hotel wearing a curve-fitting red leather dress on Wednesday, September 18.
photos: Splash News

Ja Rule and wife Aisha Murray

Rapper Ja Rule, 37, and long-suffering wife Aisha Murray were seen out and about in NYC on Wednesday, Sept. 18. Aisha is a real woman who stood by her man through all the cheating scandals and his incarceration for income tax evasion. Every man can only hope to find a good, clean, wholesome woman like Aisha who stays off the blogs, raises her kids, and takes care of home. The couple, who were married in 2001, have 3 children together, Brittany, 18, Jeff Jr Atkins, 13, and Jordan Atkins, 9.
Photo: Jason Webber / Splash News

Media mogul Tyra Banks had lunch with a friend in NYC on Wednesday. After lunch, Tyra gave the man a one-armed “friend zone” hug that set tongues wagging. But Tyra’s body language tells us her friend will never get to first base with her. Men should learn to read body language to easily spot gold diggers who only want men for their paper.
Photos: Splash News Online

147 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Paula Patton, Ja Rule, Tyra Banks”

69 says:

Paula Patton so sexy. :hump: :lick: :skeet:

Miany says:

Hey Diva. It was cute and fun at first. Now reality set in  and I cant send his azz home  and he expect me to do stuff  and getting used to letting go of control/trusting and him handle stuff (finances) that I’ve been used to doing on my own Other than that, it’s all good
    ^^^^^ so @caramel u really got hitched?
    :yahoo: congrats!

deedeegirl says:

Something about Paula’s shape….not attractive to me. Tyra is looking tired.

Brownskin Cutie says:

I know one thing! Paula Patton is working that dress!

Diva says:

Sandra this Ford ad is pissing me off! :cuss:

@69 let me get some of that too :rofl:

cougar lover says:

paula does look nice.

I think Paula Patton and Alicia Keys on the same drug :think:

Caramel Rain says:

Paula is shaped like a brick no, a deep freezer, the kind that stands up.. :eek: that durn neck

It must be cold up there already or some? They all bundled up :lol: It’s still in the 90s here.. smh @ Tyra.

Tyra is packing on pound like carry on luggage, Paula is beautiful but why does she always get caught making these faces. Ja rules baby momma don’t want to leave the gravy train that is all. Let him go broke and see how long she will stay

The Master Beta :D says:

Paula looks cute

69 says:

I’m giving a what up to all those I font with early on in this post :danban:

But my real reason for coming in here was to jump on a few posters:

Fayla
    OTB
    K.Dubb

I got back my comments yesterday from my professor on my discussion on global economic activity from last week and he highlighted TWICE where my azz done wrote “werl” in stead of “world” and he pointed out (and LOL at it because he realizes that we text differently than we write) and every time I read that shyt I saw front on SR from each one of YOU: :spank:

(and hell yea he took of 15 points 8 of which came from THOSE mistakes) :kona:

I like Paula’s dress. She is I great shape! :thumbsup:

The Master Beta :D says:

I hate Tyras grandma gladiator sandals

Diva says:

Sandra this Ford ad is pissing me off!

There are different ads for different geographical areas. I don’t see it. :shrug:

69 says:

Diva says:

@69 let me get some of that too :rofl:
    ________________________________
    :hug: especially for you. :yes:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Hes gay. Body language or not, the man is gay.

If you have paper, women goin want it. :yes:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

I need to see Paula in person. Shes not photogenic :think: She always looks off. I bet shes a looker in person :think: That happens sometimes. The moving camera loves you, but the still camera not so much.

Diva says:

Diva says:

Sandra this Ford ad is pissing me off!

—————
    Ok Auntie I’mma give you a pass on it tuhday! :hug:

@69 :wink: :wink:

Miany says:

Caramel hit it on the head…its the neck.
    @ashland the paps don’t keep catching her with yhe expression its the :snort: that got her caught up constantly lookin goofy….smh thr coke is also ehy she gots on long sleeved leather w/ sunglasses

I figured it out with Paula! Her gut sticks out just as much as her tits!

I swear I couldn’t figure that chit out cause she pretty and yellow and chit but she just wasn’t “sexy.”

She need to work on that gut/get breast implants! :yes:

@FISHY
    “I need to see Paula in person. Shes not photogenic She always looks off. I bet shes a looker in person That happens sometimes. The moving camera loves you, but the still camera not so much.”

:think:

goat76 says:

69 says:

Paula Patton so sexy. :hump: :lick: :skeet:
    ———————–
    Hell Yeah :hunching:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Hey Jengen :kiss:

Ja has a very distinct face. And that’s all I will say about that :tea:
    Is it just me or is today boring? Not SR but the day. UGH. It should be Friday already :waiting:

Ty says:

I like Paula’s dress but it does nothing for her shape :no:

Hey All :wave:

Caramel Rain says:

She need to work on that gut/get breast implants
    ****************

@ Man, I dont see a gut..? I’d trade her tummy for mines anyday

I think Paula is pretty, she doesn’t have hips though :shrugs: that could be the issue. She has great legs in this dress though :thumbsup:

goat76 says:

I love Sally B Shelly from IdleWild!!

Caramel Rain says:

Maybe Ja Rule’s wife loves him? I cannot wait til it gets cold so I can wear my wedge sneaks

Those shoes Tyra has on looks like something my great grandmother would wear :nono:

3halos says:

Paula always looks high as hell. She has a great, lean body but I agree with jenie… I think it’s the lack of hips that make her look boxy.. .I can’t figure it out really.

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

This Paula:

“My man’s fukin other women :snort: Bish I ain’t got no prollem”
    :grin: <—her with them shades on…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Paula is in great shape. As crazy as it sounds almost too much. She is loosing her feminine curves. She already has no hips so adding muscle bulk makes her neck shoulder and hips look #Maytag. With that being said I think she is very pretty and a lot of people would love to have her problem :yes:

Shuga Honey says:

toys r us is having a 20% sale from today thru saturday. the code is on the website but its Family20.

for anybody like me tht already started xmas shopping.

Ty says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ja has a very distinct face. And that’s all I will say about that
    Is that what u call it :shrug: I thought maybe exotic like that Morning Glory in Americus, GA :crying:

Anna says:

I thought Ja Rule’s wife was Tisha Campbell.

@CARAMEL
    “She need to work on that gut/get breast implants
    ****************

@ Man, I dont see a gut..? I’d trade her tummy for mines anyday

:think:
    Well, Paula don’t have curves. It’s a straight line from her shoulders to her feet.

She need some breast or a thinner waist to give her some curves. :yes:

Diva says:

:buttshake: <——Twerking for my sista :woohoo:

@Goat hey boo :hump: :kiss: :hunch:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Tyra got all that money but that weave :lolsign:

3halos says:

Shuga Honey says:

for anybody like me tht already started xmas shopping.

:thankyou:

Diva :danban1:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Paula neck look kinda….wide :huh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Is that what u call it I thought maybe exotic like that Morning Glory in Americus, GA
    by Ty on Sep 19, 2013 at 11:47 am
    ———–
    Ty I am trying something new. Where you font something nondescript and end it with:
    that’s all I got to say about that :tea:
    Indicating there was more to it but you rise above
    #MASTERFONTER. :champ:

@3HALOS
    “I would never advocate that a woman gets something fake put in her or have surgery to enhance. We are all come in different sizes… sure, we have a tendency of tearing each other up because we are visual creatures who critique a lot (all of us)… but surgery? Never would I say a woman needs surgery… Work with what God gave you and be good.”

God made surgeons too.

_______________________________________

:yes: I used to hate them but they grew on me and I like mine :lol:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

:think: Seems like a contradiction. If a real woman was long suffering wouldnt she have bounced :think: I always thought it was the weak ones who stay :shrugs:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hey everyone! :yahoo: Congratulations, happy birthday, sorry to hear that, she know she aint right, stop playing… (take a comment and use it accordingly)

Tyra isn’t aging well…

I never understood the Wayne line “Paula Patton thick” until that one scene in Jumping the Broom when Laz walked inoe her in the white undies… (I think) she looked dayum good then. Otherwise, :shrug:

@TINK TINK
    “Paula neck look kinda….wide ”

Those calfs and legs look like she could get a few handoffs out the backfield for the Steelers too. :yes:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I figured it out with Paula! Her gut sticks out just as much as her tits!

She need to work on that gut/get breast implants! :yes:
    ————————–
    Man, you must go by the thumb pinkyfinger rule: If you can put a thumb on a womans nipple and pointyour pinky finger down and it touch her stomach she got too much belly…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CARAMEL
    “She need to work on that gut/get breast implants
    ****************

@ Man, I dont see a gut..? I’d trade her tummy for mines anyday

She need some breast or a thinner waist to give her some curves.
    *********

U are so silly.. She should just wear dresses that >>>>cinch<<<<< her waist, giving her a more hourglass figure. Everybody aint blessed like Kim K to have a figure 8 :lol:

3halos says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:dead: at 69. please so not include the following terms , words or phrases in your papers :rules:
    Dack

EyesofScorpio says:

3halos says:

—————————
    ^^^exactly.

Diva says:

———————
    I want me some of those wedge sneakers! @Man I hatechoazzdotcom nucca :cuss: you just want my poonanny nucca :rofl:

Shuga Honey says:

for anybody like me tht already started xmas shopping.
    __________________________________________________________________

Dammit just online?? I just got a text from my lil cousin :rollseyes: saying he wants “Skylanders” for his bday saturday?

What in theee hell is that?

**************

KyCakes
    luVn_liFe
    Shuga Honey
    Smonae
    3halos

@3HALOS
    “Welp… Hopefully, your stans never feel you are lacking in any department and ask you to get something removed, sucked out or added so you are not vertically challenged.”

They can say what they want. :shrugs:

**************
    :kona:

Caramel Rain says:

Wait I just reread, it you index finger touches your belly, it’s too big.. Then I failed? Welp, nevermind

3halos says:

EyesofScorpio, :hug: !!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

They can say what they want.

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Sep 19, 2013 at 11:56 am
    ————
    So you said see your name for confirmation :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

lemme try it standing up

@DIVA
    “I want me some of those wedge sneakers! @Man I hatechoazzdotcom nucca you just want my poonanny nucca ”

**booty pinch**

I know this is your fav. pic of yourself. :coffee:

_______________________________________

I used to hate them but they grew on me and I like mine
    ********

Yep me too..

**************

:think:
    :huh:

:hi: eye of scorpio

MsTake you are soo crazy lol

gypsyeyes says:

Paula got that Pink and Tisha Campbell disease. No hips or breasts but lean body and when you add muscle it looks manly especially in the neck. It’s the weight lifting that turn their soft curves into rock hard muscles.IMO

@CARAMEL
    “Everybody aint blessed like Kim K to have a figure 8″

Yeah, this is true. God didn’t find the planet worthy to bless us with two women as beautiful as Kim K. :nono:

The Master Beta :D says:

Eyesof :hi:

fugg it

FuturedocDonte says:

**************
    :rofl: who made this up :mad:

Diva says:

:wave: hey EOS long time no font!!!

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

**booty pinch**

I know this is your fav. pic of yourself. :coffee:
    ———————–
    *slaps your hand* just shut up Man cause you know you want meh…I see it in your eyes when you post your original receding hairline gravi pic :tea:

fugg it

Does that mean you failed the test? :tape:

Brownskin Cutie says:

I have never heard of the pinky finger rule,lol.
    But I’ve heard of the butt to waist ratio :shrug:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**************

:think:
    :huh:
    ———————-
    :smack: you can touch her tit nipple and her belly is sticking out as far as tits..

@DIVA
    “**booty pinch**

I know this is your fav. pic of yourself.
    ———————–
    *slaps your hand* just shut up Man cause you know you want meh…I see it in your eyes when you post your original receding hairline gravi pic ”

See, you lookin me in my eyes is what got you wanting me.
    Talkin bout naming our baby “Rose” or “Blog.”

What kinda name is “Blog” Diva? :facepalm:

fugg it
    Does that mean you failed the test? :tape:
    **************************
    Maybe some people just have long finger tho :blink:
    *said a little too loudly and passionately* :lol:

Shuga Honey says:

JMO says:

Dammit just online?? I just got a text from my lil cousin saying he wants “Skylanders” for his bday saturday?

no, you can print out a hard copy of the coupon to take to the store. its on the toysrus homepage or on their facebook page.

gypsyeyes says:

I tried and dislocated my panky fanga…who do I send the bill to that suggested this shyt?

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

FuturedocDonte says:

**************
    :rofl: who made this up :mad:
    ———————-
    Ive heard a lot of guy laugh about it. They say basically it is the dimensions of the body that count thick or thin. You can be thick and curvy but your bell/tit ratio has to be in proportion If your tits sit even with your belly or sitting on your belly you have to much gut! if you are tiny and this happens you are Olive Oyle… :rofl:

fugg it
    Does that mean you failed the test?
    **************************
    Maybe some people just have long finger tho
    *said a little too loudly and passionately*
    **********

:tape: slightly,less when Im standing tho :huh: :yes:
    ****going to gym on lunch***
    :peace: :kona:

KK76 says:

:hi: I justed saw Paula in the movie 2 Guns (horrible movie btw; I’m disappointed in Mark Wahlberg & Denzel, but I guess everyone may have 1 bad day at work) and she has a topless scene. She looked boxy from the front, had side spillage over her panties while kneeling on the bed, but when she laid on Denzel she looked thick from the back. All in all she’s pretty & in shape & would probably laugh at the critiques. :lol: Or throw up more :shrug:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

gypsyeyes says:

———————
    Hold your fingers pinky and thumb like you do when you tell someone to “Call Me” Now place your thumb on your nipple…. does your pinky finger run into your belly? :rofl:

fugg it
    Does that mean you failed the test? :tape:
    **************************
    Maybe some people just have long finger tho :blink:
    *said a little too loudly and passionately* :lol:
    ____________________________________________________

Miany says:

@nikke Paula Patton married Robin Thicke…so Paula Patton-Thicke is her name…..not yo fault u aint get it, she works under her maiden name plus……she got no assitol

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Brownskin Cutie says:

I have never heard of the pinky finger rule,lol.
    But I’ve heard of the butt to waist ratio :shrug:
    —————–
    Butt waist ratio is for azz men… :rofl:

————-
    by Miany on Sep 19
    Haha!!! That nigga Weezy is a genius!!!!! I just got it :lame:

Caramel Rain says:

Butt waist ratio is for azz men
    ********************
    say that again.. i dont get it?

Gigi26 says:

Hey Paula, you left some blow residue on your knees :no:

:rofl: you tickle me

Brownskin Cutie says:

Wut :hi: Don’t laugh at me,lol.

Gigi26 says:

They have to stop this leather trend. Like immed. That shyt does NOT flatten your shape. It makes you look boxy and flat. Its not a stretchy material whatsoever. So it takes away from your shape.

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Gigi26 says:

Hey Paula, you left some blow residue on your knees :no:
    —————–
    First comment on this and THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY… gwongit :rofl: howdaheyal did she..neber mind.

Brownskin Cutie says:

Lawd Gigi!!!! :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I scrolled up to see if she had residue on her knees :lol: and I saw her face. She is making the face of fire Marshall Bill

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

See yall crazy roses later… :hi:

Paula is a plain Jane for me. Like from head to toe. Love me some Mr. and Mrs. JaRule. He did a good job picking the best wife for him. I am sad that he’s still hanging with Irv’s wayward azz. He tossed a good wife to the dogs. I been over Tyra. Hope she does something new and differant soon.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just used funeralization in an email and the only reason I didn’t send it was because of the red line telling me :stop: dummy this isn’t a real Non SR word
    :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

Hey Paula, you left some blow residue on your knees

Oh my gawd :rofl: :rofl:

Unless you actually have shape @gigi :nun:

69 why fore come your Proff aint versed in Ebonics? :shrug: Them is the real questions. :huh:

:hug:

I told yall weeks ago Paula was German built. :shrug:

This GROWN man on twitter has theee smallest peenus I have ever seen in my life

Ty says:

@ Screw did u use chile in your paper too :huh:

Ty says:

I told yall weeks ago Paula was German built.
    So u saying she is shaped like a Volkswagen :crying:

*stares at my VW* :think:

Scorp ShugaHoneyIcedTea CaramelToffee :hi:

Ty says:

@ JMO he posted it on Twitter :shrug:

So u saying she is shaped like a Volkswagen

Volkswagen..bus :yes: She too big to be the sleek ones. Not big fat, but big-boned. She stocky. :yes: Even tho she is a thin woman.

Think of them german wrestler girls. Or Principal Trunchbull from Matilda. :eek:

This GROWN man on twitter has theee smallest peenus I have ever seen in my life
    *pulls housecoat tight*
    That’s why I don’t twat. Twitter is the :evil: You just post your meat out there like that?! CLAWD HAVE MUSTY :shock:

*stares at my VW*

Its too cute aint it. She dont put me in the mind of the vroom vroom VWs. She like them old hippie vans VW. Classic. :eek:

This GROWN man on twitter has theee smallest peenus I have ever seen in my life

Wait what :rofl:

*pulls housecoat tight*

Hey Missus :hahaha:

JMO says:

Lemme find his twitter name …

Paula is a plain Jane for me. Like from head to toe.

:yes:

Ty says:

Think of them german wrestler girls. Or Principal Trunchbull from Matilda
    :ghost:

Paula got that Pink and Tisha Campbell disease.

Haaaannnn. :yes: :lol: Spot on.

How you doing Gyp? :hug:

Hey OTB :hugs:

Tyra thickkkkkk. :phew: <–Tyra cause she aint gotta starve no more.

:lol: Be your own boss. :heart:

His twitter name is @chuck11422 … I think thats it :think:

Look at the pics

I think I’m in shock too :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t have a twitter :lol:
    Not that I would look
    *pulls housecoat tighter to my ample breasts*

Gonna try from my phone. I dont want that big ole thang setting off no alarms. :eek:

gypsyeyes says:

So I hate yall cause I was talking to my daughter and she said something about MiMi and I said KDub will kill you for talking about her beloved Mariah. She said who! I hung up!

SO yall..My noob coworker thinks I’m the AA Black girl. :| :hahaha:

AA being affirmative action. :lol: Everything I tell this jit, he questions. EVERYTHING. Whether the question is (and he got a lot of them mugs) job specific like: “Is this in PRA?” OR bullchit like: “Does anyone know where the forks are?” OR tasks like how to fill the copier I been using for SEVEN yrs.

This mofo :blink: questions everything I say. This kid is prolly like 21. Okay MAYBE 24.

I have decided that I will no longer talk to him. It is what it is. Our paths dont cross too much and I can get my tech to help him if he requests something from my group. Just saying tho. That’s racist. :tea:

#yallcare #Imightslapsomebodyson #fukkishisprollem #wepostracial

Gyppppp :hahaha: Im just glad yall afflicted like me. For a while I thought i needed some help. :huh: :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB it’s almost like a new breed of racist a sprouting up. They not dying they multiplying
    #Bebekids

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

I didnt hit the powerball :-(

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Ty says:

Some crakka done won my money :-( Again :-(

Who got a lil peen on Twitter?

cougar lover says:

:zzz:

KayCeiSoul says:

Or Principal Trunchbull from Matilda.

*****************************

:wail:

HEY NOW!!!!
    :phew: I cant do the traveling for work.

Paula’s shoes are flY, she look like she’s ready to screw :)

goat76 says:

Da fcuk y’all doing in here?!?

Tyra
    looKs wide up top

#Bebekids

@MissusTee, I be a little slow to the porty, fashionably late chu know…so I didnt even pick up on it until ANOTHER coworker said something about it..

Coworker I like: So are you new here?
    Me: What? *fake laugh*
    Him: Noob questions everything you tell him..
    Me: :huh: What chu mean? <–really used Ebonics.
    Him: He asked me the same ?s you answered for him earlier. Thats like the 4th or 5th time he's done it.
    Me: Yall think I'm… dumb. :|
    Him: No, but Noob does. :tea:

I wanna fight this little crakka right now yo. :lol:

I didnt hit the powerball

:cosign: :|

Yall rem when white folks didnt even play lotto. :eyeroll:

:newpost:

Gigi26 says:

Paula up there lookin like Elmer Fudd daughter on coke :no:

Hello Old Puzzy Lover. Sorry we bore you so. :tea:

See we got a few Matilda fans in the house. :hahaha:

Sincerity7 says:

Whose big azz shoe is in the background of Paula’s pic?