Chaz Bono Loses 65 Pounds; Still Blaming Others for Her Problems

Chaz Bono

Cher’s daughter Chaz Bono, who suffers from Gender Identity Disorder (GID), lost 65 pounds after nearly a year on special diets and exercises.

Bono, who weighed 250 pounds at the start of her weight-loss journey, said the weight loss “makes everything easier.”

“I just feel much more comfortable in my skin now,” said the 44-year-old former Dancing With The Stars contestant. Chaz, who was born Chastity Bono, didn’t feel so comfortable in her skin after living her life as a lesbian.

When asked how her mother, Cher, feels about her successful weight loss, Bono said, “She’s pretty happy.”

As narcissists are wont to do, Bono blamed her family’s attitude for her mental issues.

“There was a lot of pressure to be underweight growing up,” said Bono, who wasn’t an overweight child growing up.

Chaz, who says she’s a man, lopped off her breasts and injected hormones to grow facial hair. She did not undergo sex reassignment surgery.

• Chaz Bono’s Fiancee Dumps Him/Her
  • Chaz Bono booted off DWTS; complains of judge’s fat jokes
  • Medical Expert: “Chaz Bono’s plastic surgeon goofed”
  • Psychiatrist: Don’t let your kids watch the bearded lady on ‘DWTS’

97 Responses to “Chaz Bono Loses 65 Pounds; Still Blaming Others for Her Problems”

Whoa :shock: Look just like George Zimmerman

Anna says:

Does s/he look like Zimmerman? :kona:

Shuga Honey says:

dam she look like Zimmerman!

:stop:

but she still BIG or is it my ancient monitor that’s distorting her width
      :blink:

I just feel much more comfortable in my skin now,”

Um you chopped your boobs, off made yourself into a man , and that wasn’t enough :blink:

who wasn’t an overweight child growing up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Chastity Sun was the CAUTEST lil girl. Coming out every now and then on her parents show… all shy in her daddy’s arms…waving at the crowd :wave:

Then she grew into a big ole hefty lesbun. She WAS chunky as a late teen Sandra. :pc: << Google.

Sandra!!! Call it a him. :hahaha:

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      but she still BIG or is it my ancient monitor that’s distorting her width
      ^^ nah ur monitor cool, she still big.. journey aint complete yet :tea:

ChanAintShyt says:

Chaz looks like she just at a sloppy joe.

:facepalm:
      How you lose 65lbs and still morbidly o-beast?

All the fierce that is his mama. :no: A girl child cant compete with that. :nun:

Who said this Zimmerman :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

:/ even with that 65 lb weight loss you look a mess CHAD :coffee:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Nice of you to finally show up for the fcukery Dubb :popcorn:

That dude lost 30lbs maybe?? :huh: :lol:

He do look like an All American man tho. :yes: Slovenly, tatts, outdated jeans. :yes:

Maybe Chaz got the fat gene from them EYE-Talians on Sonny side. Cause Cher, her mama, and her sister is lil womens. :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:
      How you lose 65lbs and still morbidly o-beast?

—————————————–

:ghost: @ o-beast!!! :rofl:

But that does not look like the face of a woman :blink:

How you lose 65lbs and still morbidly o-beast?

____

Listen. everybody cant be the great Kim K.

Kim had 34-26-39 measures a couple yrs back per Monica. She is only 5’2 tho.

ChanAintShyt says:

*Runs in* What size y’all think Chaz is? *Sprints out*

Miany says:

All the fierce that is his mama. A girl child cant compete with that.
      ^^ SHIIIID
      Tracy aint neva turn dude and her momma THE BOSSS
      Condola Rashad look GREAT and her momma THE TV MOM
      My mama kept her :boobies: and my granny was :nun: GONE WITH THE WIND FOOOOINE
      sooo Chasity gone have to see a professional to find out what’s goin on

Cause Cher, her mama, and her sister is lil womens.
      _________

You know one person always get it. :yes:

I just seen a picture of Cher, and I must admit that chick looks wonderful for her age :yes: I mean she looks exactly the same :blink:

BrownskinQT says:

Oh my gosh, she does look like Georgie Porgy!!!! :rofl: Yall are not right!

San ah make ya dance says:

But that does not look like the face of a woman

She looks more feminine with the weight on no ? :thinking:

Where Chan at? I watch Boardwalk Empire sir. From the start. One of my FAVE shows EVER. I am an Atlantic City fan tho. I get HBO seasonally just to watch Nucky and nem :yes:

Soon as it go OWF for the season…I am calling Diweck TV back and be like ummm cut it back off please. Nukka shyt :dead:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chan I think she’s a 14 or 16 :kona:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

I guess shim lost the weight so he can see his penile implant… :tea:

Maybe those hormones have settled in :yes:

BrownskinQT says:

Kim had 34-26-39 measures a couple yrs back per Monica. She is only 5’2 tho

I thought she was thicker than that

32-27-38

Tracy aint neva turn dude and her momma THE BOSSS
      Condola Rashad look GREAT and her momma THE TV MOM
      My mama kept her :boobies: and my granny was GONE WITH THE WIND FOOOOINE
      sooo Chasity gone have to see a professional to find out what’s goin on

You the onliest one in his listing as fly as their mom. :love: Fact.

I love Joan. I Love her mama enough to have several photos of her and quotes she said on my wall. :lol:

Im sure she has seen many a professional prolly pushed by her mother too! Cher is a wonderful person so i dont know how she intially reacted but being Cher im sure she was dismayed and wanted to find out what was going on!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Who Dat

I’m gonna start watching that tonight so it’s really good?

She looks more feminine with the weight on no ?
      ———
      Like an overly cheesy man, but yea I see more fem there

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

ChanAintShyt says:

*Runs in* What size y’all think Chaz is? *Sprints out*
      —————————–
      :rofl: 40-42 maybe.

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Dub, off of the strength of your cosign, imma download it

@ GA, thanks boo, that gives me some of the data I need to finish my research.

@OTB
      “How you lose 65lbs and still morbidly o-beast?

____

Listen. everybody cant be the great Kim K.

Kim had 34-26-39 measures a couple yrs back per Monica. She is only 5’2 tho.

This is true. Those measurements sound perfect! So my baby is perfect height for me too! :love: <<<me and Kim

Wait, Sandra's friend ol :snort: "train station" Monica said this?

GAGIRL87 says:

You can’t look at those Hollywoo types. They extreme and they look way bigger on TV than they really are.

Size 0 – Childlike

Size 6 – Skinny woman

Size 8 – A “normal” sized woman

Size 10 – Some curves

Size 12 – Curvaceous

Size 14 – Thicka than a Snicka

Size 16 – Obese, but the figure still has definition

Size 18 – Go to the gym quick!
      _____________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyy Bird :hug:

I did this nice size chart for Man downstairs. Going carry it up to be helpful.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BIRD
      “Chill out Man. You’re swimming in dangerous waters.”

I’m saying, I don’t have an idea of feamle “sizes.”

Let’s do it like this.

Precious is a size 30

Aaliyah was a size 0
      *****************

Size 0 – 2 – Childlike (most actresses)

Size 6 – Skinny woman (Lauren London)

Size 8 – A “normal” sized woman (Clair Huxtuble at end of series)

Size 10 – Some curves (Nene – she’s tall so she might be a 12)

Size 12 – Curvaceous (Queen Latifah – seent her in real life. She ain’t remotely fat)

Size 14 – Thicka than a Snicka (Jill Scott)

Size 16 – Obese, but the figure still has definition (Monique today. Not like she claimed in Baby Boy)

Size 18 – Go to the gym quick! (Kim Whitley)

that gives me some of the data I need to finish my research.

————-
      :lol: If She still damn near 200, she should prolly be bigger than that, but who knows

I thought she was thicker than that

32-27-38
      ________

Are those your measures?? :shocked: Sheesh!!!

Nah I dont think so, now of course, after baby maybe, but she looks like a 4 to me. Her ass and tittays the only things with weight. Nobody ever believes me when I tell them how much i weigh. :lol: Weight is carried diff on diff bodies.

Chit forget CHER. Yall go find a pic of CHER MAMA. Georgia Holt I think.

She like 86. I am a Cher FAN tho. I AM HERE FOR CHER :yahoo:

HAFFFFFFFFFF BREED that all I eva HEARD….HAF-BREED :headphones: that bish on that HORSE is the sho-nuff BIDNESS. :yes:

———–
      Story of my life :lol:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chan I think she’s a 14 or 16 :kona:
      —————-
      She still don’t look like she under 200 I don’t care what you tell me… she aint no 180 nothing! Wait how tall is shim anyway.. that could be the reason.. :think:

“Her ass and tittays the only things with weight.”-OTB, referencing Kim K.

:yahoo:
      :love:

SnootyPooty says:

Transformation complete Chaz… What up dude

FuturedocDonte says:

Role call of the ain’t shait lists:
      Everybody that said Chaz look like Zimmerman :lol: ain’t shait
      Everybody that refer to Chaz as s/he or it ain’t chit :lol: me included cuz I’m on the fence
      And everybody who has commented anything above this here post aint shait :yes:

Fugggg you!!! Dont chu talk about her!!! :rofl: BTW she is likely and always has been a 0-2. VERY lean.

No, no, her old stylist Monica Rose. I dont know if they still work together. She works with the other Krashes tho.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Skinny :stop: Hell Nah I got curves Bird!!!! & Lauren don’t have nan an azz.. I dew :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

Have yall seen that show that came on WE tv called House of Curves? Now those women up there were very curvy.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: So Mona has a Love and Hip Hop New Orleans coming out…I am praying to God she throw Juve on there. Please God let her do it. Oh and for the Houston one, can she please put on the show: Paul Wall, Mike Jones, and Slim Thug, or Lil Flip :hahaha: OMG I can’t wait.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh I forgot Mystical and Choppa :hahaha:

SnootyPooty says:

@San.. exactly weight is carried in different places and the exact same weight can look different on someone else.

Size 0 – 2 – Childlike (most actresses)

Size 6 – Skinny woman (Lauren London)

Size 8 – A “normal” sized woman (Clair Huxtuble at end of series)

Size 10 – Some curves (Nene – she’s tall so she might be a 12)

Size 14 – Thicka than a Snicka (Jill Scott)

Size 18 – Go to the gym quick! (Kim Whitley)

___________________________

:pc: Saves this for future reference

I think a size 8 is my max. :yes:
      I mean, that Queen Latifah/Middle Linebacker size “12″ is scary than a mofo!

BrownskinQT says:

Are those your measures?? Sheesh!!!

Those are my measurements,lol.

GAGIRL87 says:

Wait how tall is shim anyway
      ________________________________________________________________

Wut I’m thinking bout 5’9 :lol:

I AM HERE FOR CHER

:thankyou: :nun: :buttshake: <–Cher's buttcheeks

You know she was supposed to be going on TOUR @Dubb!!! :bite:

I just like Boardwalk Empire cause:

A. It has a gangsta theme. Produced by Martin Scorsese. LOTS of shootin and killin :chase: Every episode.
      B. It is about LIKKA. That is Nucky’s bidness. Its during Prohibition. In Atlantic City. I am all about anything gots to do with gamblin and dranking
      C. Its historical.

I love that show. :yes:

@Snooty :yes: Cause my waist stays smaller than my :buttshake: I’m not too short.. Jesus Loves me :love:

GAGIRL87 says:

So Mona has a Love and Hip Hop New Orleans coming out…I am praying to God she throw Juve on there. Please God let her do it. Oh and for the Houston one, can she please put on the show: Paul Wall, Mike Jones, and Slim Thug, or Lil Flip OMG I can’t wait.
      ____________________________________________________________________

Keya you read my mind :rofl: I’m excited Mona cashing out on this series lol

ChanAintShyt says:

No damn way in hell that Chaz is 180 sum….I am 175 and she looks like she can eat a me and a half for breakfast.

SnootyPooty says:

@San…LOL Him loves me too. Yeah I have to get jeans to fit my hips and butt and they never fit my waist

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

<—— Pre-baby body I'on look like no dang skinny chick :tea:

SnootyPooty says:

@man Queen Latifah isnt a size 12

Gigi26 says:

She looks like Zimmerman, this is not good Chaz :no:

But Cher is one of the Gawds (behind my dearest Celine Dion) so I will not dig into it. :no:

Do you belieeeeeeeve in love after loooveeeeeeeee

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

SnootyPooty says:

@DEm.. nope nice pic

——————————–

:thankyou:

San ah make ya dance says:

I gain weight in my top area , so I have to keep the weight off :tea: Fatback Tasmanian devil shape is unacceptable :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@GA Girl! I swear all I wanna see is Juve and I want him to wear a Free Boosie tee shirt in the head shots. :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

:rofl: this can’t be life these comments

ChanAintShyt says:

——————————————

Yeah, cause I see NFL linemen lookin at this pic so that is like a 250 MINIMUM. :yes:

SnootyPooty says:

@Jenie,,,,,, Stop it right now

Do you belieeeeeeeve in love after loooveeeeeeeee

:waves: <–lighter

Those are my measurements,lol.
      ________

Nice. :yes: 36-30-40. 5’7ish. If I can get back to 28 waist my head wont fit on the blog. :nun:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Skinny Hell Nah I got curves Bird!!!! & Lauren don’t have nan an azz.. I dew
      ****************************

On rare occasion you will find a skinny chick with curves like Brandy, Beyonce and Dem Babies Mama. They hard to find tho. Mostly they look like Monica and Aaliyah; not a cotdamn curve in sight. Lauren is bad shaped. If she gains weight that will be even more pronounced.

SnootyPooty says:

@Jenie,,,,,, Stop it right now

Chile I am bout to start back working out…. time to tighten back up :yes: its about to get cool too :cheer:

:newpost: On

ChanAintShyt says:

Chaz shaped like a starting Oklahoma Sooner left tackle

Did they announce US dates for Cher yet @OTB? I would pay to see Cher. I sure the hell WOULD. :yes:

So Mona has a Love and Hip Hop New Orleans coming out…
      :facepalm:

America ain’t ready… :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

________________________________________________________________

Keya don’t forget about BG lol

Now Texas she better put Bun B on there and most def Paul Waul he married that black chick named Crystal. Slim Thugga is gonna be hilarious b/c he’s a man whore :popcorn: on deck!!!

I gain weight in my top area , so I have to keep the weight off Fatback Tasmanian devil shape is unacceptable
      —————

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

———————————————–

:D Lauren isn’t badly shaped she just got the nazzz-at-all from her Jew side :tea: My Italian and Caribbean mixed at the right spots *being conceited) :D

SnootyPooty says:

@dem.. You are welcome

Miany says:

Nobody ever believes me when I tell them how much i weigh. Weight is carried diff on diff bodies.
      ^^ :cosign:
      Bomb u were curvy but still slim.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

<—— Pre-baby body I'on look like no dang skinny chick
      *******************************

You do mommy. A skinny chick with booty. Like Brandy. You look fab. I don't mean to offend, but yeah, you skinny. Preggers and Skinny.

Man, I should have listed how women look on TV. Like Latifah looks more like an 18 on TV. She is not that big. Lauren looks like a 10 on TV to me.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

LOOK LIKE A FAT SONNY…….

deedeegirl says:

All I can say is that Chaz really looks the part of a man.

dabunique says:

I’m happy u shade da hell out of her Auntie
      Cuz she is an insult to all transgendered people, get get a ****, and stop callin urself a man until u do it
      Blamin ur family is not an excuse

she looks like George Zimmerman…