Eva Marcille Says Pregnancy is Like ‘Whoa’

Eva Marcille and Kevin McCall

America’s Top Model winner Eva Pigford Marcille says her first pregnancy is like “Whoa.”

“To see your stomach get bigger, to feel this leg kick inside of you, and then to see the baby, it’s like, ‘Whoa! There’s really a baby in there!'” the sometime model and reality TV star told PEOPLE.com.

But Marcille says there’s also a downside to experiencing her first pregnancy.

Marcille, 28, told PEOPLE she’s still waiting for the pregnancy ‘glow’ that she’s heard so much about.

“It’s bullish*t,” she said. “There is no glow! Your skin changes. It gets horrible. … My hair is already oily, so I don’t need it to get any oilier, but it is. And I don’t need it to grow faster. I like my hair short.”

Marcille and her boyfriend, songwriter Kevin McCall are expecting their first child together.

“She makes up things to hate, because I think she looks great,” observes McCall, whom Marcille says is experiencing a sympathy pregnancy of his own.

“You know how they say that when the woman gets pregnant, the guy gets pregnant too?” Marcille asks. “He has all of the symptoms! He sleeps all day – granted, he’ll work all night – but he’s exhausted during the day, and he eats my pickles and some of the weirdest things ever.

“He’s definitely pregnant, but he’s not getting fat! That’s the only problem,” she laughed.

• Celebrity Seed: ANTM’s Eva Marcille is Pregnant
  • 5 Questions With Eva Marcille (Girlfriend Confidential: LA)
  • New Couple Alert? Eva Pigford and Mystery Woman
  • Side Eye Pic of the Day: Eva Tha Diva

• luVn_liFe…

:blink:

Shut it Eva :cuss: My pregnancy was :nun:

:hug: Congrats!

• ShoeStalker

:tea:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Eva Pigford Marcille says her first pregnancy is like “Whoa.”

Translation-We were practicing the pull out method but whoda thunk that pre-c*m was so potent :shrugs:

• deedeegirl

How far along is she? Far enough to feel the baby moving already? I agree with her, you do get some weird skin issues. Although I love being a mom, I didn’t really enjoy being pregnant.

My pregnancy was :nun:

:rolleyes: Thats easy to say when your surrogate is the one dealing with all the pregnancy symptoms :tea: Poor Guadalupe still didnt get her visa :tea: #ForShame

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

I woulda knocked her up myself if me and @ GA weren’t “courting” lol

Off to the gym to swell up. I’ll holla at y’all later. Don’t forget to click my name and see what I do!!!

• The Pearl!

@DTTS: I left you a lil ditty downstairs.

@Brenden: You make me laugh.

• libra80sbaby

:yawn: Congrats guhl

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip:

:lol: <—fake laugh

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Awww. How cute. But Eva honey, that ain’t the baby kicking. Maybe it’s gas. You got a few months before the kicking starts.

BERK! :yahoo:

now who not gettin a green card?? :popcorn:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

:dead: Wow. This made me smile :biggrin: You and that lil queer make a cute couple :love:

her hair is layyyd in this pic :nun:

they look cute together. that’s all i got :shrug:
      i has a question..

if a person has a sexual encounter with the same sex once, but never revisits, does that make them gay or bi?

if a guy confessed that he’d had ONE encounter with a dude be it head or tail, but he NEVER did it agane, would u still be down to get with him? :popcorn:

• jealousCNenvy

EVA is 5 months.
      Congrats gorgeous.

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

I know I can be viewed as the biggest hypocrite alive…however, I’m not rockin with no dude thats done anything with a guy before….although I will do another girl until the cows come home!

• The Pearl!

i has a question..

********

I’d have to pass on ole boy, but you know for men, they like girl-on-girl, so the answer would be different (for men), I’m guessing.

me —> :whip: <—Bren

:whistle:

cuz that's the way uh-huh uh-huh we like it, uh-huh! :tea:

i has a question..

Oh hail naw :angry: @Sandra :ban: I confessed my encounter with my uncle Peaches to Fayla in confidence :mad: I was drunk and thought she was someone I could rely on :wail: Yes I likededed it at the time, no it dont make me gay, and no its not truly molestation when youre over the age of 18, or in my case 35 :ashamed: But still Fayla what happened with me and uncle P was posed to remain betwixt me you him and Xenu :mad:

LesBinLuv says:

Pearl

i have NEVER understood that mentality. my mista dont go for that chit at all :no:

might also be bc he used to go with this chic that ranned off with another girl :kona:

:hahaha: :hahaha:

kneegrow u get on my lass dayum NERVES! :crying:

• The Pearl!

:hahaha: @Fayla! I’m guessing that is PRECISELY why your hubby ain’t down!

• LSLH

My cousin and his wife are divorcing and they just got into an argument . Well her mom passed a couple of years ago and that’s when our side of the family found out that his soon to be ex-wife’s mom was a lesbian. Okay so they’re arguing and he told her “I wish I could burn the ground you walk on. Just go on and go to hell with your dead ass, dyking ass mammy rotten maggot corpse ass down there in the ground.” Then he told her that she ain’t no better than a dog who eats it’s young.

I just can’t….they are going at it..!

It’s just sad. I keep telling him to please be quiet. This is too much.

• The Pearl!

:peace: I’m out, ya’ll!

• The Pearl!

B-b-but before I go: *GASP* @LSLH..conflict makes my stomach hurt. They’d have to take that shyt outside or I’d have to go for a walk/ride.

• LSLH

@Pearl

I just came on outside in the heat. My aunts are sending them on their way or at least trying to. Pitiful.

• scorpio

Eva….the only model from Tyra’s America’s Next Top Model worth anything.

:bye: Pearl!

well dayum LSLH! that is pure n tee AWFUL. lawd that po girl’s mama! :no:

them thurr is FIGHTIN words yo :box:

• LSLH

@Fayla

I’m disappointed in him. She did talk about his mom (my aunt) first and said something about her dentures.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

:lol: <—fake laugh

——————————-

My hubby too… still looking all wide chested, chizzled and fine… the bastid :cuss:

:eek:

LSLH :shocked:

Fighting words talmbout a dead mama (UNLESS IT’S MY FRIEND DOING THE TALKING :ashamed: #teamwewilltalkaboutwhatthatfightwasaboutlater :wink: )

:tea: I do not care for her

LSLH says:

@Fayla

:popcorn: What’s the “problem” though?
      What started the argument?
      Why are they even around one another? :blink:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:tea: I do not care for her

Plain.And.Simple :lol:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Yeah but still, thats nothing compared to what he said.

• LSLH

Okay this is what started it from what I understand. I came into the house and took my usual seat in front if the air conditioner (yeah my grandma still has a window unit. First in the neighborhood to have air conditioning and the last house to still have window units but that’s a story for another day). I was wondering why their whole family was at my grandma house and I asked my cousin what they were all doing here and he said that the electricity was turned off today and that he was about to go pay the bill but she was supposed to take care of it and the water bill and he takes care of the mortgage and everything else. I said oh okay. So he started venting to me about how she won’t do anything and she heard him. I was just cooling off and acting like he wasn’t talking to me cause I don’t want to be in it! So she told him “ya mammy old bare mouf ass with them big ass rabbit teeth dentures. That’s when I politely moved cause I knew it was on. So anyway that’s how it started and it just got worse and he told her about her mom! He said some more things, I just can’t repeat them on a family blog.

• LSLH

How are you Brenden?!

• Milky

Moves in closer to lslh.. Famiy blog my azz. We got an emote pluckin a sheep from behind. Spill the beans. :waiting:

LSLH says:

“Okay this is what started it from what I understand. I came into the house and took my usual seat in front if the air conditioner (yeah my grandma still has a window unit. First in the neighborhood to have air conditioning and the last house to still have window units but that’s a story for another day)”

^^^Nothing wrong with that long as it keeps the house cool :shrugs: Try walking into a house that uses dry ice in front of a desk fan as a cooling unit :smack: No shade to Fayla, but I was like damn. S/N did you know dry ice releases toxins that are fatal to animals? Poor fluffy. I mean yea he was just a pet possum, but he was a pet nonetheless. Girl, did you know folks in FL have pet possums? Chile, anyway, I digress…

LSLH says:

“So he started venting to me about how she won’t do anything and she heard him. I was just cooling off and acting like he wasn’t talking to me cause I don’t want to be in it! So she told him “ya mammy old bare mouf ass with them big ass rabbit teeth dentures. That’s when I politely moved cause I knew it was on. So anyway that’s how it started and it just got worse and he told her about her mom! He said some more things, I just can’t repeat them on a family blog.”

^^I get it, they are angry, but there is a difference between being mean and just being vile and vicious. Its best that they are in the midst of parting ways. No one that I love, or usta love would ever have to worry about me dragging their dead parents into our arguments. No matter how ugly things get :nono:

• LSLH

@S. Epatha

I knew someone who used large bags of ice attached to a fan to cool off!

Milky :love: you

I also love my login!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Eva is 5 months and pregnancy looks good on her im sure she is feeling the baby kick somewhat. Babys normally start moving at 4 months small soft kicks.

• LSLH

@ S. Epatha

I know what you mean and I told him that wasn’t right and he has finally admitted that it was a low blow. He said that he’ll apologize. I’ll just be glad when they’re divorced. They’re fighting over the house.

• Milky

Lslh :kiss: fine then crosses arms and strorms out :kona:

• LSLH

Milkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Don’t goooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Milky

#storms

• Milky

#storms

:hahaha: CTFU U wasn’t complaining about that possum sammich tho was ya??

:pizza:

• Milky

ok lslh u must entertain me then. No miley backboning either. :buttshake:

Milk does a body good! :kiss: sup ma?

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

U wasn’t complaining about that possum sammich tho was ya??

:dead: What?!? You told me that was chicken :wail:

• Milky

Hey fayfay. :kiss: nothing.tryin to get lslh to entertain me! :waiting:

LSLH says:

@ S. Epatha

Yeah divorces can be nasty. Sad. They go from the only person you love, to the only person you despise. Thats love for ya :shrugs:

LSLH says:

I just can’t….they are going at it..!
      It’s just sad. I keep telling him to please be quiet. This is too much.
      _________________________

That’s hateful as hell. Just divorce and leave….. Words cuts worse than a knife chile :phew:

I;m over here watching Jamie Fox on centric, :rofl: this shyt is still funny

• Milky

Jenayyyy :hug:

• Milky

Here beamer beamer :rofl:

:no: I said it TASTE just like chicken. u knew damn well we was eatin Rocky. RIP Rock! :nun:

Thats love for ya

not all the time bewski. sometimes it’s real & it lasts. sometimes :yes: :hug:

LSLH

welp, one thing u can’t undo is take back words. they don’t need to be around one another. that kinda chit get ppl kilt dead! :shank:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Bwahaaaaahahahaha you are adorable :kiss: :rofl: I luv it…luv luv luv it…So girl, who is this here posting with the breast avi :think: Im guessing shes a 38D,,,What say you Fay :think:

chiiiile i is SEW ret for the haves & the have nots tonight! :yahoo: yes lawd!! :nun:

• Milky

Who meeee covers breastsss? Pretty good guess but DD. Nice to meet you! :boobs:

*srolls up*

nawl! them :boobs: lookin like a solid D cup at least. could be mo. they aint all fit in the gravi :eek:

Pretty good guess but DD

dammit Milk! :cuss:

*smashes my C cups together to make em look bigger* :tea:

• Milky

Me either fay fay. Also the season finale of game..lawd if the kill awk malik, I will not b watching again!

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Double D huh :think: Its hard to tell on the phone. Ill need to right click the picture for further inspection. Please dont change it until at least after 6pm pst. Thank You :nun:

Milky, Twerk, Fay :waves:

• LSLH

Okay Milky, he said she is mad that he isn’t making the money he used to and if he started back making the same money tomorrow, she would eat the corn out of his shyt.

• MsB2u

My pregnancy was

Thats easy to say when your surrogate is the one dealing with all the pregnancy symptoms Poor Guadalupe still didnt get her visa #ForShame

by S. Epatha Twerkerson on Sep 3, 2013 at 5:08 pm—

——————————-
      :shocked:epatha what r u up too

Milky ion think they crazy enough to kill off Malik :no: i think that would really be too much. i like where his character is going & i need them to let us see his growth!

look like ole Jeff mighta had to take one for the team. wyatt mighta blanked out on his ass :shank: i know i was NO MO GOOT when he got him to confess last week to fck with his ass. does he look like he could be Chris Rock’s son to u? :think:

@BERKERSON :rollseyes:

epatha what r u up too

^Hey girl :hi: you know somebody halfta keep these heffers in check :tea:

Hey Jenney :hi: I like your new hairdo, it takes real courage to rock a synthetic wig in this summer heat :tea:

:hahaha: :dead: O M G!!! he got ISSUES and his issues got issues tew! LLAMF <—i just made that up

Jen-nay! :waves: is u watchin the have's & 'nem?

MsB

what in benjamin button hell is goin on in yo gravi?? :rofl:

@BERKERSON :rollseyes:

Dont be mad cuzz I noticed sum breastessess other than yours :tea: Its called a push up bra shuga, maybe you should buy one :tea:

• MsB2u

Hey yall
      :waves:

:danban:

:chase:

everyday i gotta prove my love! :waves: <—diamonique encrusted victorian mystery braw yeen neva gwan see #knockoffspushemuptew

:tea:

:rofl: #75

MsB

what in benjamin button hell is goin on in yo gravi??

by Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:12 pm
      ——————————-
      Them are my twin boys :rofl: jay and Kay

Jen-nay

what i had fonted was! is yew watchin the have’s & ‘nem?? :blink:

Im so happy it jumpin in here after hours :danban1:

What is that on chile ? :popcorn: I’m watching girlfriends on centric

:party: we starting early :danban:

• MsB2u

@BERKERSON

Dont be mad cuzz I noticed sum breastessess other than yours Its called a push up bra shuga, maybe you should buy one

by S. Epatha Twerkerson on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:14 pm
      ———————————
      @epatha please stop :hahaha:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

epatha what r u up too
      ^Hey girl :hi: you know somebody halfta keep these heffers in check :tea:

:stop: I just seenttttt this :crying1:

<<<<<———-

MsB :happy:

girl it dont come on till 8:00 CST! dammit man :cuss:

Aww now :popcorn: don’t the game come on , is something gone happen with Malik , I saw him beat up on a stretcher. I might watch weeds on netflix you know that show be having me wanting to burn one :smoke:

so i’d never heard of wes morgan till i seent him on sunday best. yt boy got skillz. he brought some serious worship with his performance. i was truly impressed. it takes A LOT for me to be impressed by yt soul singers.

Teena Marie was one :nun:

i sang the mess out of “out on a limb” :tea: #humble

They need to put girlfriends on Netflix :yes: I might have to cop the entire series :thinking: I wonder how much it cost ? :pc:

Ashid the complete series is 127.00 dollars :blink: :phew: gotta think about that

my son over here doin his jumping jacks (he does 100) & he starts speeding up real quick to hurry up & get through ‘em. :danban: this a new techique he trying :rofl:

137.00 I mean :phew:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

You singing Lady T :eek: The Ivory Queen :eek: Out on a Limb :eek: Chile, more like out on a whim :tea:

Jen

i used to LOVE girlfriends. like i didn’t miss any episode it was one of my faves. it’s still funny as hell dont get me wrong, but joan annoys the dog chit outta me watching it now :cuss: just whiney & bat chit crazy!

I need to start back working out :crying:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

I aint een know you had a baby boy :think: How ol he uss :think:

Fay she was always whiny :rofl:

• Milky

:rofl: wyatt gon tear that azx up, but up but not how jeff want it tho :sheep:

Chile, more like out on a whim

:hahaha: :dead:

yep. i might make a vid. it’s been on my mind :tea:

Eva like those chocolate men :tea: I see ya boo

• MsB2u

Aww now don’t the game come on , is something gone happen with Malik , I saw him beat up on a stretcher. I might watch weeds on netflix you know that show be having me wanting to burn one

by jeniefrumdabloc on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:28 pm

————————
      :cosign:
      :blunt:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

I remember back in school, when I first laid my eyes on you I, Saw your face and knew right then and there. You said that you needed me, but, Where is the sin sare A tea…Fay fay why you wanna grow old on me now :headphones:

:cool:

• MsB2u

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

epatha what r u up too
      ^Hey girl you know somebody halfta keep these heffers in check
      Hey Jenney I like your new hairdo, it takes real courage to rock a synthetic wig in this summer heat

I just seenttttt this

by jeniefrumdabloc on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:23 pm
      ————————————

also Jen, have u seen William lately?? girl i thought he was wearin a damn FAT SUIT! he’s huge. one step under nutty professor hruge! sleep apnea huge. sweatin on the inside with the AC on huge. pick his stomach up to pee huge. prime candidate for gastric bypass big. iyanla fix my life big. bertha big, just BIG! :eek:

That dude that played on girlfriends, he ain’t played on nothing else no ? :thinking:

• MsB2u

Jenie
      :hug:

• MsB2u

by Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:41 pm
      ——————
      Now that’s big

Chile no !!! :shock: I need to google his azz, well that explains a lot then :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That dude that played on girlfriends, he ain’t played on nothing else no ?

Hes made guest appearances here n there. Hes put on the Holiday 60 :ashamed: Looks like he ate Boscoe :nun:

whew shat :eek: I just seen him :phew: damn

Looks like he ate Boscoe

The man, and the dog :ashamed:

LMAO :rofl: i know right Milk! but that fck chit jeff was on i really cant be mad at wyatt!

Jen girl me too! it’s been wayyy too long. i’m ashamed!

BERKERSON! :eek: he is 8 turning 9 in 17 days. he look just like me :oops:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

:dead: I didnt see this until after I commented :rofl: Mean. Just mean :rofl:

Tamar Brxton is having some kind of concert special coming on Saturday. I hope that azz is lip syncing chile :rules: or sitting down singing. Cause she sounds like shyt live chile :nono:

BERKERSON! :eek: he is 8 turning 9 in 17 days. he look just like me :oops:

Awwwe :love:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      That dude that played on girlfriends, he ain’t played on nothing else no ?
      _______________________________-

:rofl: Bawahahahahah

MsB :danban:

MsB :danban:

:rofl: :rofl: not Boscoe! LOL!! :phew: u so ignit. but uhm he was on that show let’s stay together i think the name of it is. the one on BET with a lot of actors who’s name i don’t know, but have seen plenty. & kyla pratt is on there. he played like a mafioso character so that’s why i thought he had on a fat suit. but nawl :no: he just got fat! :eek:

Stress is a mother!!!!! :nun: peace be still :nun:

:ashamed: i sawwy! i just wasn’t prepared for his..bigness. i was unprepared is all :kona:

say it aint so Jen! she can’t sing live?? lawd lemme go find a performance on youtube. maybe it was an off day?

Fay Fay :nono: No mam sounded a damn mess!!! Her blow status has been revoked :rules:

2:24 into this bs ass performance. she sucks yo! doin her best beyonce impression slangin that blonde weave, more backing tracks that actual live singing. many many off notes. just damn! :(

• Miany

@Fay :rofl: :dead: you gonna have folk googling William aszzlol

She sounds like shyt, it has been spoken :nun:

damn studio singer! :cuss: imposter! infidel! :chase:

thank the lawd i did GNAT purchase. i loathe a studio singer! :twisted:

Miany I did :ashamed:

She can not talk about K michelle :nono: atleast with K she need to fire her tone death background singers but Tamar No Mam :nono: I like the album though :yes:

Miany

:lol: girl i sawwy William! & i was like welp, that brother REALLY needed that work to go on camera like that. so i felt bad for him, but still like :eek:

and her eyes looked like this too >>> :blink: tyring to hit those notes chile :nono:

and that performance is weak, she could have sat that azz on a stool …. trying to dance :nono:

so what’s all the drama about tyler perry layin hands on TD jakes??

• Miany

I just you tubed her performance. ..smh… I would have called out sick.
      Poor baby, by the time she done with the live promo rounds she won’t be qualified to sing back up for Toni

:blink: Tamar done bleached the CHIT outta herself aint it???

i’m sad for her :no:

:scared: <—me watching tamar on gma

• Miany

:stop: Fay that ain’t bleach it’s vitiligo :tea:

Miany says:

I just you tubed her performance. ..smh… I would have called out sick.

:hahaha: :dead: & :cosign:

:dead:

Jen i just saw the wonkey eye u was talmbout :blink: :rofl:

Told ya :rofl: theeeee devil :lol:

I think its the lip color that’s making her looking lighter no? :thinking:

Miany says:

I just you tubed her performance. ..smh… I would have called out sick.

:ghost: Taken said on an earlier post, Tamar said she sings better sitting down :ghost:

Miany u keep MJ outta this! :nun:

Jen,

chile aint a color that bright in the WURL to lighten her up so ghostly :ghost:

way min..is Tamar a FOB?? :eek:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Miany u keep MJ outta this! :nun:
      Jen,
      chile aint a color that bright in the WURL to lighten her up so ghostly
      way min..is Tamar a FOB??
      _________________________

:hahaha: :ghost:

:lolsign:

food is res! i’m frinna go eat. yall have a good one! :peace:

btw if Tamar ILL a FOB i was hacked. :nun:

i’m out! pewn :kona:

:steer: wait I’m coming too :peace:

• MsB2u

Where y’all going

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

You weren’t kidding about Tamar Braxton on GMA. She sounded horrible. Maybe she had a cold? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzcnOW3TdJ4

• MsB2u