fanMAIL: “Is a divorced man fresh out of a 5 year marriage ever a prize?”

Eddie

A loyal reader who asked to remain anonymous writes:

A friend of mine married young at 22 and divorced at 27. It seems like since he announced his new freedom women are fighting over him like cats and dogs. He seems to be “falling” for any woman who gives him goggly eyes.

He spent his entire adolescence as s fat kid but recently got in great shape which played a major part in his divorce. He was losing weight and his now ex wife wasn’t. What should women keep in mind when dealing with a newly divorced guy? It almost seems like his fat kid self esteem clings on to the first woman that shows the slightest interest.

Eddie

Continued…

Surprisingly under all of that blubber was a very handsome man…yet even when he was a fat kid he couldn’t keep a relationship to save his life… his newest… time share is a much older woman… he’s a hopeless romantic. But the newest chick by the name of Taifrench on Instagram is the flavor if the moment.

Again, i think its his fat kid mentality that has him on a leash. The scenario of, a woman having more finances than the man, who was raised on values like chilvery ect… I don’t see this one ending well… he’s an adult but still very fragile in the mind.

192 Responses to “fanMAIL: “Is a divorced man fresh out of a 5 year marriage ever a prize?””

:shrugs: He old enough to know what to do shid

Ty says:

*gives sec pic the side eye with a slight head tilt*

Is that Man on Wheaties :shrug:

Morning Roses :danban:

Diva says:

He needs to wear a hat at all times with that big azz chrome dome of his :rofl: now that’s what to do

Hope this is a woman writing this

San says:

Hope this is a woman writing this
    :rofl: I wondered the same thing!!

Ty says:

He spent his entire adolescence as s fat kid but recently lost the head weight which added to his arrogance followed by divorce
    Fixed that for u Auntie :thumbsup:

Diva says:

@San that nucca head look like a big azz water bucket :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

BYE DIVA! hahahahah. It’s nice he lost some weaight, if it was for health reasons, but wait. Did the wife really divorce him because he was losing the weight and she was not? *scrolls up to read again* Ok it did not say who filed, but is that really a reason to divorce? smh

BrownskinQT says:

They need to keep in mind the word “fresh”. And by the way this young man seems, he’s ready to sow his royal oats. He’s probably only looking for a FWB. If you want more run!!!

———-
    !!!!!!!! :rofl:

Miany says:

bissh who wrote in wanna fugg…she need to go on and tell him so she can :hump: with all due respect, what the fugg is the point in callin Sandra.

Smonae says:

Diva I agree, he need to keep that hat on :yes:

He should probably either cling to that hat at all times or shave his hair… :lol: He looks nice though

Seems to me that maybe the person who’s writing this may have some type of feelings for him… :think:

BrownskinQT says:

Is that Man on Wheaties
    ________

:dead:

Man says he resembles Boris Kodjoe and I belive him. :rofl:

Who has a Instagram account :waiting: Might as well finish both of them :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

with all due respect, what the fugg is the point in callin Sandra.
    ——
    This^^^^^ She wrote this for what?!

Nakeya_J says:

His wife divorced him because she’s one of those women who refuse to believe that a man is pre-wired to cheat. Hopefully they didn’t have any children. :coffee:

@Miany Right, like what is the point of the whole article :shrugs: You want to hit right

Miany says:

congrats on your weight loss Eddie..

:yahoo: CONGRATS ON ONE LAST undergrad ASSIGNMENT Jenie

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———————
    He took the hat off and that bish said wait your damn head was that big all this time. Nucca I’m contacting my lawyer :rofl:

He sure got alot of phone covers :thinking:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who has a Instagram account Might as well finish both of them
    ——
    LMAO I am looking at her page now. :hahaha: @Sandra, can we get a follow up post on this uhhh “woman”

puppylove says:

So the writer wants to remain anonymous but linked you to this dudes tumblr? Um no ma’am :hater:

Miany says:

with all due respect, what the fugg is the point in callin Sandra.

She asked a question. My guess is you didn’t read the post all the way through. :coffee:

Miany says:

bissh who wrote in wanna fugg…she need to go on and tell him so she can with all due respect, what the fugg is the point in callin Sandra.
    ———-
    I see we’re on somewhat the same page :lol:

Diva says:

San ah make ya dance says:

He sure got alot of phone covers
    —————
    :rofl: gal you got me scrolling back up to look at them phone cases! Ashid I couldn’t see anything at first besides that water bucket of his

lexdiamonz says:

Diva says:

He needs to wear a hat at all times with that big azz chrome dome of his now that’s what to do

:dead:

HE SLAYING with the “bedroom eyes” though

Yall I despise when people #this, #that on they pics. Like 1 to 3 is enough!

Miany says:

with all due respect, what the fugg is the point in callin Sandra.

——————-
    Morning Auntie…you know these folk don’t read just look at the pics :rofl:

Ty says:

Why is my background black?

Auntie where is our gold and white :chase: U know those are our sorority and Bomb’s baby showers colors :nono:

lexdiamonz says:

:dead:

HE SLAYING with the “bedroom eyes” though
    ——————-
    He will SLAY your azz with that head if it comes in contact with you. :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Has any of the roses looked at the gf ig page? I am right now…she looks…nvm. Matter of fact no, she looks like she has not always been a woman.

Ty says:

Auntie where is our gold and white U know those are our sorority and Bomb’s baby showers colors

Sorry, hun. :lol:

What should women keep in mind when dealing with a newly divorced guy?
    ———–
    That’s his still vulnerable to the old puss, ummm make sure you see the “divorve” papers. Ummm make sure he’s not in debt :shrugs:

(That he’s still vulnerable) :huh: My bad, Don’t judge me right now

Diva says:

*pulls out my markers and paints my blog background pink* :lolsign:

It sounds like the friend needs to mind his/her business. The man is sowing his royal oats. Let him have his fun. I hope he has decided to go bald instead of clinging to his little patch of hair. It’s not a good look for his new sexy swag. Have fun former fat guy!

Anna says:

He lost the weight and lost the glasses. :lol: @ whomever mentioned, his diff cell cases.

:ha: :haha: <<<at the hoe that wrote this

She mad that nigga aint choose her fat azz!

Now, you may ask how do I know she fat. This comment give her away: "Again, i think its his fat kid mentality that has him on a leash."

The only thing a fat person hates more than a diet, is a FORMER fat person!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:ghost: :dead:

I want to see but I refuse to go anywhere near instagram :rofl:

JMO says:

I got an urge to play hide and go seek with this background Sandra

:eek:

Personally, I think he looks better bigger… He looks like a midget, um er uhh, little person in the center picture, and like a man whore in the fit picture.. :think: maybe it’s the beard??

I got a kwesshun though I’ll post it momentarily..

puppylove says:

Taifrench :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:ha: :haha: <<<at the hoe that wrote this

She mad that nigga aint choose her fat azz!

Now, you may ask how do I know she fat
    Cause you are his twin and had dinner with them prior to the divorce :shrug:

MsB2u says:

:rolleyes: WHATREVERRRRRRRR

Y’all google with images Biggest Head in the World :kona:

The only thing a fat person hates more than a diet, is a FORMER fat person!
    ——–
    :ghost:

@TY
    “Is that Man on Wheaties”

:huh:
    This must be your way of saying dude is handsome.

Y’all Google images Biggest Head in the World :kona:

MsB2u says:

—————————–

Congrats to him on his physical transformation! :woot:

NOw let me read the post :lolsign:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TY
    “Is that Man on Wheaties”

:huh:
    This must be your way of saying dude is handsome.
    ——————————-
    Baby Jesus take me away from the delusional posters please! :ghost:

Miany says:

@Sandra.. I read the post twice… :shrugs: Good luck to her but I don’t think buddy gone :hump: her after she put all his business out like that

I looked at the woman’s page. At first I thought she was a shimmy. But then I listened to ha voice. Hormones can’t give a man a voice like ha. Oh, and Eddie’s name is mike_eddie on Instagram.

Jdore says:

Diva says:

He needs to wear a hat at all times with that big azz chrome dome of his
    ~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

Yea he did good, cause Lord knows I’m not tryin hard enough for these 20lbs

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    See, the video, he voice sounds like a woman, but that face…looks plastic like. I don’t know. But if they are happy together, then God bless.

BrownskinQT says:

Taifrench has a “member” that a woman doesn’t have.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got **** eyed like bob whit :blink: and Tamar on GMA reading all those hash tags :stop:
    As for this post person who sent this in did dude authorize you making him famous? Cause if not :earphones: You must not know bout roses you must not know bout Roses
    Cause these nuccas right here homey… these nuccas right here homey is about to go IN.
    They already trying to get him a check for the mashed in dome on the sides.
    You really hate him don’t you? I see what you did there :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

There’s a picture of her sister’s birthday party from 3 decades ago. I think that’s ha in the background as a baby. She’s wearing a dress. And this is before parents lost their minds and started putting their sons in dresses. :lol:

Miany says:

Obviously, things in L.A. get a little blown out of proportion,” Matt Barnes says “I know Lamar well and I just want to wish him the best. Not only in his basketball career but in his personal [life]. He knows we’re here for him and he should be fine.” And as for whether he saw any drug abuse by Lamar after playing on two NBA teams (Lakers & Clippers) with him, “No. I’ve been around him this whole time, never saw it.”
    ^^ :tea: I believe Matt

Angiegirl says:

But why she put his name and pic and ole girl real IG page, but she wanna remain anonymous. Da heyul?

Morning Yall! :waves:

I aint got no reception at my desk to look at headie monster page or this suspected shim yall speak of….. :sad:

@Miany for some reason I’m still waiting to see something more official

@SANDRA

Why are you making these people famous again?

This lil post prolly goin get ol boy tons of puzzy.
    #whenhatingbackfires

Smonae says:

Taken Tamar is super messy, she just keeps taking shots a KMichelle, I mean this supposed to be ur moment to enjoy hard work, why u worried about KMichelle :shrugs:

Shuga Honey says:

I see Man finally got his morning wood post :tea:

hey yall :hi:

“As the years passed, Robert allowed his hair to grow to approximately fourteen inches long. He always needed someone to neatly braid his long, thick, black, curly hair, so it never hurt to charm others into keeping his hair up.”

This is something I wrote for a short essay. The second sentense the prof. underlined “so it never hurt to charm others into keeping his hair up” and said “I’m not sure what you mean by this. He charmed others into braiding it for him?”

:facepalm:

Maybe it’s just me…I’m trying to understand how this person didn’t understand this part of the sentence. Can y’all help me out please? :lol:

JMO says:

I was just about to say that looks like @Man’s none sleeping azz :lol:

Sandra, can you add the “like” feature to comments? Please!!!

@Smonae we know from her show one thing she sucks at is keeping her mouth shut. Especially if you don’t wanna :box: throw them thangs

Shuga Honey says:

I see Man finally got his morning wood post :tea:

hey yall :hi:
    ————–
    whew lordt :wave: hey Shuga

Smonae says:

:waves: Brown, Mainy & anyone I missed earlier :hugs:

JMO says:

I was just about to say that looks like @Man’s none sleeping azz :lol:

Sandra, can you add the “like” feature to comments? Please!!!
    ——————
    :ghost:

@SHUGA HONEY
    “I see Man finally got his morning wood post ”

Quit being thirsty for my pics.

This dude don’t look CHIT like me (or my twin Boris Kodjoe) :shrugs:

Yall must be tryin to be funny early in the week and chit. :think:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & chit :yawn:

:facepalm:

NOW Rave is addicted to coke tew. SMH!

Miany says:

@Razzle… thats cuz white folk dont say keep hair up.

:hug: Smonae

I saw chick IG page..not ugly and not a man but her face doesn’t look natural to me

@ RAZZLE: I didn’t understand the second sentence either. The key in writing a good essay is to use language that is common to everyone. ;)

Black_jewel2 says:

Ok..bro man plays the keyboard and sings too???

Homechick that wrote this letter,

I know you were probably a confidant to Mike Eddie for many years. Perhaps you were in the wedding and a friend/confidant to he and his wife. You probably played the role as the concerned friend and offered a listening ear when he complained about his marriage woes, cheered him on during his weight loss transition and secretely hoped that one day he would see that you are really the one he should be with.
    But honey boo, this man does not want YOU!
    Now if you act right..he might invite you to the next wedding :)

MAN, I just don’t care™ says:This dude don’t look CHIT like me (or my twin Boris Kodjoe)
    ~
    ~
    Morning SIR! ummh that’s U in ur gravie,YES? well (Just saying)if U put a HAT on I Could see why the Ladies think its you. Uncanny Resemblance :bounce:

His “friend” that wants to :hump: has caused him to make his Instagram private. I’ve requested he let me follow him. I like to follow people who are on the weight loss journey. I use them for motivation. Plus I want to see him with his hat off.

Smonae says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This dude don’t look CHIT like me (or my twin Boris Kodjoe)

——————–
    Boris who??? Man u got him beat :yes:

Shuga Honey says:

I see Man finally got his morning wood post
    ——–

Shuga Honey says:

“I see Man finally got his morning wood post ”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Quit being thirsty for my pics.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t have insta and maybe I missed the link to it on here. God must be trying to keep me from sliding in deeper into infamy :lol:
    Congrats to this young man for get healthier and hopefully he is strong mentally enough to withstand these cougars out there throwing their depends at him
    :gossip: Somebody send me the link to moldyfries insta account

by Sandra Rose on Sep 9, 2013 at 11:07 am
    ————–
    Razz she said a GOOD essay folk :ghost:

JMO says:

Sandra, can you add the “like” feature to comments? Please!!!

I’ll see if WordPress has such a plugin. :)

Anna says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    It’s Monday Morning and raining, and you want a second opinion? :lol:

JMO says:

@Jewel, is that a Bears jersey? It would only be right to wear it :D

Ty says:

:offtopic: What do yall think about Brandy not getting married because her fiancé doesn’t want a pre nup :popcorn:

@BLACK JEWEL
    “Ok..bro man plays the keyboard and sings too???

Homechick that wrote this letter,

But honey boo, this man does not want YOU!
    Now if you act right..he might invite you to the next wedding ”
    :yes:

———
    But it is common language :rofl:

Maybe not where SHE is from, but MIANY I’ve heard white folks use that term too. :shrug:

Black_jewel2 says:

@JMO…nah Cowboys baby :nun: :peace:

Ty says:

*pulls out chalk to draw hopscotch on new background*

#80sbaby :yes:

———
    Fck em, cause if he believes it’ll be forever he shouldn’t care. No one should lose what they’ve spent their life building to someone else who contributed nothing :shrugs:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~
    She’s not as desperate as I though.

BrownskinQT says:

Does her fiance has his own money? What does he do?

@SMONAE
    “This dude don’t look CHIT like me (or my twin Boris Kodjoe)

——————–
    Boris who??? Man u got him beat

Thanks babe! :kiss:

I ain’t complaining cause a lot of women say he handsome but I always felt any sane woman would choose me over that nigga.

*****************

Who said that?

JMO says:

JMO says:

Sandra, can you add the “like” feature to comments? Please!!!

I’ll see if WordPress has such a plugin. :)
    _______________________________________

That would be AWESOME Sandra… Thanks! :hug:

Ty says: :offtopic: What do yall think about Brandy not getting married because her fiancé doesn’t want a pre nup
    ~
    ~
    :think:

I DONT BLAME HER,MoFos is trifling looking for an easy\quick come up.Brandy has been grinding since 12?? and has a baby girl who needs to be taken care off,I can understand where she is coming from.
    Furthermore if he was looking forward to spending the rest of his life with her in HOlY matrimony he wouldn’t be concerned about what he doesn’t have or DIDNT bring to the table to BEGIN With

JMO says:

Sandra, can you add the “like” feature to comments? Please!!!

I’ll see if WordPress has such a plugin.
    ———-
    Please do b/c there have been several fonts that have me :dead: when I’m lurking and am too lazy to log in… :lol:

Ty says:

Yeah they both have their own money not sure if his is as long cause she has that Moesha, Thea, and album money but they live in Cali and that’s 50%

Chile………

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So I thought brandy was saying she needed more time to plan the wedding and she never knew it took so much time and effort on account of her other marriage being fugazzi. He doesn’t want to sign a Pre nup? :shocked:

Taifrench is knifed up about as much as Lil Kim with the same quality of wigs. She’s also overweight. Maybe he didn’t leave his wife for being a fat chick. Maybe they had other issues. Unless wifey was pushing three hunnid cause Taifrench look to be about two hunnid.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Good idea SR because that like button might increase traffic also :thumbsup:

Shuga Honey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This dude don’t look CHIT like me (or my twin Boris Badenov from Rocky & Bullwinkle)

Yall must be tryin to be funny early in the week and chit.

you must had the names mixed up so i fixed it for ya

you welcome, babe :grill:

Ty says:

@ Bird she postponed the wedding because their lawyers couldn’t compromise :popcorn:

He doesn’t want one at all and Brandy is like :nono: It should be on her twitter as well. She apologized to her fans…..allegedly

A.J. says:

That big-ass Lou Rawls head aint lost a pound; hmph.

Who believes Brandy was ever truly “engaged” tho?

D E A D :dead:

so lemme get this straight..she/he can put the dude & his new girl on blast but remain anon?? :ban: :nono:

A.J. says:

I believe Brandy has found a new fish :dead: being in Atlanta and such. For the slow ones, she may have found her some new ATL dack.

puppylove says:

:cosign:

Brandy got some sense. She has worked hard for what she has and for someone to think he may be entitled to any of that, then shooot :peace:

:offtopic: Beyonce old boyfriend
    “It was just after Beyonce’s 15th birthday. I surprised her with Brian McKnight concert tickets and it happened that night. I had got popcorn and as we were sitting in our seats I dropped it. As we both went down to grab it we bumped heads, and locked into our first kiss.
    We both just looked at each other realizing there was this incredible spark of fireworks between us. It was that fairytale kiss you only hear about in the movies. That was the first feeling of true love between me and Beyonce. Still, to this day, I’ve never had another kiss as passionate as that one.”
    ———–
    Who has the most passionate kiss of their life at 15 :ghost:

RAZZLE says:

Had I written the essay, I would’ve written: “He was always in need of someone to neatly braid his long, flowing, loose curls — which made him seem vulnerable and attractive to women at the same time. And, unlike Samson, it didn’t hurt him to charm others into maintaining his hair for him.” :grill:

A.J. says:

Who believes Brandy was ever truly “engaged” tho?
    Not I, if history serves me right she faked that engagement to Robert Smith. I won’t eva let that die.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Brandy getting those $25 EBT The Game checks now. She ain’t about to let him get that :nono:

I’m just wondering who is the source of the Brandy story so I can know if I can half believe it or not. I haven’t seen it anywhere, but I don’t read MTO. Maybe that’s where it came from in which case I wouldn’t believe it.

This nigga sound like thirsty and fake! You ain’t gettin no book deal nigga. Get a job nigga.

This lame azz nigga>> :haha: <<<Beyonce and Camel

For the slow ones, she may have found her some new ATL dack.

———

by Sandra Rose on Sep 9, 2013 at 11:22 am
    ——
    You did that :winky: :lol:

3halos says:

The writer… sounds like he’s got too much idle time and bitterness on his hands. Who the EFF cares about the dude who lost weight, divorced and is seeing so and so !?!?!? NEXT!

PassionateBeauty says:

Good Morning Everyone :hi:

In the post downstairs, Doesn’t Miquel look like that Dr. Lovelace in that old Will Smith movie The Wild Wild West? :tape:

On Topic: I’m not dating no man fresh outta a divorce form a 5yr relationship.. :coffee:

Shuga Honey says:

i aint gone lie. i still remember my first kiss. i think i was 13. it was intense, chile!

but i aint pining for that negro all these years later.

& GM SR & Roses! :waves: <—ole boy's old fat the he gwan regain & then his new chic gwan leave him for

MisTaken says:

That ain’t nothing but a Dopamine rush. It’s Nature’s way of fooling humans into thinking they’re “in love,” and making them horny enough to get pregnant. People always confuse a Dopamine rush for Love. :no:

!SANDRA
    “RAZZLE says:

:facepalm:
    Don’t do Razzle’s homework for her Sandra…

This fool still talkin about Beyonce :huh: Get a life

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Man I read Beyonce ‘s ex letter like :smack. You sound thirsty as heck!! Beyonce is not even worried about you in the least. She does not think about you EVER and that was almost 15 years ago. Nobody cares. He better go to ICDC and get a trade

RAZZLE says:

———-
    Thanks, Sandra but not everyone is as good of a writer like yooooooooooooooooooooou! :whistle: :D

——

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Don’t do Razzle’s homework for her Sandra…
    by Man, I just don’t care™ on Sep 9, 2013
    ————-
    *hits like button*
    :gossip: I e like Razz but that was funny :lol:

Ty says:

This is why I am starting to like Brandy. Obviously, the Dopamine has faded and she is thinking clearly again. Kudos to her! :applause:

Anna says:

3halos says:

~~~~~~
    Someone who wants that person for themselves.

iyonah says:

Good Morning All.. I’m silently rocking back and forth at my desk.

@Sandra I faithfully check in daily to see what post you have. Thank you so much for blogging. Your commentary and blog post selection always crack me up.

Enjoy the day Roses :waves:

*Back to my busy day at work :crying:

GAGIRL87 says:

#random

This Moroccan Argan oil lotion & body wash is the shyt :woohoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why does it look like on that first picture he is looking at his phone like “how ta make a call on this small computer?” :blink:

Morning Folks :waves:
    :offtopic:
    I think my co-worker’s stepdaughter was finally successful in her suicide attempts. I don’t even know what to say… :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

Hey EVERYBODY :hug:

@BOOTCAMP GIRL

Why you think she was successful “this time?” Dang, not much to say other than you are sorry. That’s phucked up. Depression is a muthaphucka.

**SIDE NOTE: I didn’t now Sandra had laxed the gravie standards till where we could post topless people :coffee: **

@Man that was funny… :tea: see you got mad jokes for your doppleganger’s head to be on display like that :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

Boot wait hole so is she dead? My goodness mental illness is real

:hug: Gagirl
    Boot

MsB2u says:

Morning Folks :waves:
    :offtopic:
    September 9, 2013 at 11:30 am
    ——————–
    :no:

Whoever the hell wrote this best be glad Im phone posting and cant hit u with a YSIC letter at the present.

I like me some Brandy :yes: Ion give a damn bout her marital woes though :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**SIDE NOTE: I didn’t now Sandra had laxed the gravie standards till where we could post topless people **
    ————–
    :hater:

Bootcampgirl says:

Her mother said that the sister’s brother, who is an emt, was putting her in a body bag….She’s a serious drug abuser.

Morning Folks :waves:
    :offtopic:

My god :sad: aww man

gypsyeyes says:

Good Morning Roses,
    My nephew had surgery and the swelling has gone down in his head. He has seen the neurologist this morning and looks like he will be going home in a few days. Thanks for the prayers and kind words.

~
    ~
    @BOOT
    SAD,but U think she killed herself?? Or she did?

———
    It must be long and “encouraging” :rofl:

Wow Boot that’s sad

Hey Diva :koolaid3:

*shivers*

:no:

Bootcampgirl says:

Yeah, the mother lives in DE and her daughter is all the way in Jersey..

gypsyeyes says:

Good Morning Roses,

:-)

Diva says:

:offtopic: what the fugg does Whoopie be wearing on the View and she has the most ugliest shoes of all time?

Gypsy and I glad to hear that :hugs:

gypsyeyes says:

Suicide in young ppl is a fad that I wish would go away. My exes son killed himself last month at 17 after 1 attempt from the winter.

Bootcampgirl says:

Glad to hear that @Gyp some people have no regard for human life..

Hey Diva :koolaid3:
    —————-
    chile it’s to early be throwing them back :tea:

Brandy wants to retain custody of her edges. If he worries her and them jokas retract she wanna make sure his azz dont see a DIME

Took her 20 years to get some edges

chile it’s to early be throwing them back
    :cloud: I hope, cause baby I am off all next week and I WILL be getting it in from sunrise to sunset…#judgeifyoumust

Bootcampgirl says:

Anybody else catch the Queen’s show? I enjoyed it..

MsB2u says:

gypsyeyes
    :hi:

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva, Luvn, Smonae, Jenie, MSB2U, Who Dat, Taken, Fay :hug:

Miany says:

:( Boot… that’s tuff.
    It must be hard to see someone you love suffer that way & be unable to help.

Bootcampgirl says:

Anybody else catch the Queen’s show? I enjoyed it..
    ————–
    It started already?

JMO says:

That awkward moment when you realize you read too many blogs because you start to recognize user names :tape:

God is good Gyp!

:offtopic: ya’ll seen Eddie Murphy new music video :blink:

A few weeks ago Katt Stacks tattooed the face of World Star Hip Hop CEO Q on her back and the Worldstar Logo between her breasts.

:rofl: they broke up last night

:wave: SMOnea,GAGAGIRL :kiss:
    BOOT,WHOdat,diVA :wave:

It started last week..

GAGIRL :hug; hey hun!!!

ya’ll seen Eddie Murphy new music video
    Who’s that :blink:
    So was Marshall Mathers geeked out on that ESPN interview???

It starts Monday in my city! Sept. 16 @Boot

:hug: Hey Luvnnnnnnnnn

:newpost: Angelina Jolie and her brood

Hey Luvn :danban1:
    Why is that Katt chick still relevant :facepalm:

chile it’s to early be throwing them back
    —————
    Is that an invite to join you? :woohoo:

Bootcampgirl says:

So was Marshall Mathers geeked out on that ESPN interview???

If you noticed, his eyes weren’t half shut. He was faking all the way.

It starts Monday in my city! Sept. 16 @Boot
    :ashamed: sorry, that was just a special not her talk show

MsB2u says:

GAGIRL87
    :hi:

heartland says:

Welp somebody just informed Taifrench that her and @mike_eddie are on SR hahaaa she said “what do you mean? Send a link to the actual post!!” Hahaa