Marissa Alexander

A Tallahassee woman who was sentenced to 20 years in prison for firing a warning shot at her estranged husband will get a new trial, Yahoo news reports.

A Florida state of appeals ruled Marissa Alexander is entitled to a new trial “because the judge failed to properly instruct the jury regarding her claim of self-defense,” Yahoo News reports.

Alexander, 32, told police she fired the “warning shot” during an argument with her estranged husband who arrived at her home to pick up their son.

Alexander was found guilty of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon because children were present in the home when the weapon was discharged.

Florida’s mandatory-minimum sentencing guidelines called for Marissa to serve at least 20 years in prison.

Alexander claimed self defense even though her estranged husband Rico Gray was unarmed. Alexander’s case made headlines after George Zimmerman cited Florida’s Stand Your Ground statute in his claims of self defense for shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012.

From Yahoo News:

Under the so-called “Stand Your Ground” law, people fearing for their lives can use deadly force without having to retreat from a confrontation, even when it is possible.

A slightly built woman who stands 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 meter), Alexander said her 245-pound (111 kg) husband Rico Gray, was moving toward her threateningly when she fired into a kitchen wall. He had previously been convicted on a domestic violence charge for attacking her.

Gray’s two children were at home, in the living room. Prosecutors said the shot endangered Gray and the children.

Protesters point toward the Courthouse Annex building as they listened to speakers calling for the r …
Alexander filed a “Stand Your Ground” claim, but a judge ruled against her because Alexander chose to go back into the house with her gun.

A jury took just 12 minutes to find her guilty of three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

At the time, Alexander had an active restraining order against her husband and she carried a concealed weapons permit.

• Marissa Alexander Gets 20 Years in Prison
  • Man freed in controversial Stand Your Ground ruling is killed
  • Mike Tyson: ‘It’s a disgrace George Zimmerman hasn’t been shot yet’
  • Ex-cop acquitted of murder, convicted of assault in shooting of ex-girlfriend

198 Responses to “Florida woman sentenced to 20 years for firing warning shot at husband granted New Trial”

A.J. says:

god bless.

amatrex says:

If she had an active restraining order against her husband, why was he in their home? Did she invite him in or did he force his way inside?

Yardgirl says:

I have been wondering about this case. Thank you Black Jesus!! :nun:

JazzyKey says:

Good for her, and its sad it had to take Travon Martin’s case to look at hers. She will be vindicated, plus she had a restraining order already on her husband. Good Bless Her.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hope everything goes well.

deedeegirl says:

hope they get it right this time around.

mrsloveleigh says:

BoringMale says:

Tally??? I thought they was from Duval???

Honycoatd says:

Happy for her… 20 years is crazy.

20 years for a warning shot…and other folks get no time at all for stabbing record exec’s. Okay okay!
      :kona:

Honycoatd says:

Hernandez Fiance just got indicted.

Honycoatd says:

Who did that Dubbster?

mrsloveleigh says:good luck to her although i have no doubt she will be one of the people chosen to get a presdential pardon before Obama leaves office
      ~
      :wave: mrsloveleigh How are you 4ever NO font. it didn’t dawn on me she will be pardoned by OUR POTUS :woohoo: YES!

btw how are you and ur sis wife??

I think my phone just died on me :crying: awww Lawd

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This is the first step. Hopefully this trail will go better. Sometimes when a mistake is made people would rather someone suffer than them admit to doing wrong :no:
      At the very WORST she should get a reduced sentence and time served.

Honycoatd says:Hernandez Fiance just got indicted.
      WOooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwh
      shut the FRONT DOOR HONEY! :pc: for what?? omg

That is great they are giving her another chance. There was also an AF dude who was at a club when some dude(s) jumped on him. He did not provoke them and he then reached for his gun to fire a warning shot but he ended up shooting the main dude who jumped on him in the leg. the attacker even admitted to everything he did, yet the AF dude got a mandatory min of 25 years.

The attacker said the reason why he jumped on dude was b/c his dance was interrupted and he was going to fight the next person he saw.. :eek:

Heres the effed up part. The judge said he thought the sentencing was too harsh, but it was the law and he intended to follow the law. The AF dude tried to get him probation only or something but they rejected it and pushed for min 25.

:no:

Smonae says:

:claps: this women should have never been locked up :no:

I thought they was from jacksonville..

She had just given birth.

She came to the home and everything was fine until he saw text messages on her phone.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet they are indicting the Hernandez chick to get at him :shock: Otherwise both parents with be :lock:

Smonae :hug:

Have you finished Torn?

Marissa cant use the “SYG” though. Her biggest hurdle is the fact that she went outside and Came back inside with the gun :no:

Taken :kiss: hey gul!

:hi: Boring Male.

Look at loveleigh :hi:

Honycoatd says:

Luvvie,

For lying to the Grand Jury.

:tape:

<– @boringmale

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

GAGIRL :happy: where have you been my fellow peach

@HONEY
      I just looked it says for perjury when I Read the ARTICLE, however the headline says Accessory to Murder :rolleyes:
      I cant stand when outlets do that

Bestie just called :cell: said she won 5 stacks gambling. Lets shop :bounce:

Honycoatd says:

The Grand Jury has indicted Shayana Jenkins on a charge of perjury in connection to the investigation into the June 17 killing of Odin Lloyd.

Its her and a cousin that got indicted.

GellySammich says:

I haven’t followed this story. Was he coming at her? What made her get the gun? Somebody hep me, hep me please.

Oh my god my phone is dead for good :crying: wtf

BoringMale says:

Hmmm…very interesting posts. 20 years is too much time, but I dont think she is totally innocent base on the news I read.

So jelly @Gawgaguhl :bounce:

Honycoatd says:

Luvvie,

She got perjury and the cousin got accessory after the fact.

Bestie just called :cell: said she won 5 stacks gambling. Lets shop
      ————-
      I need to go gambling to win some extra moneys before we leave here.. :(

BoringMale says:

<– @boringmale

——

what up?

Smonae says:

Smonae

Have you finished Torn?

———–

GA :hugs: yes I loved it, I need to order Mina’s Joint, wish I’d read that one 1st

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:waiting: but you don’t see the gravie

BoringMale says:Hmmm…very interesting posts. 20 years is too much time
      Florida law

@honey Thanxs cause after I read perjury I stopped reading the article seeing they wer trying to mislead me :crying1:

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken they working me too hard :crying: I don’t have time to post :( just quick hey & bye’s. What you been up to boo?

Gigi26 says:

I don’t feel sorry for Hernandez chick, that’s what happen when you wanna be a ride or die for a dude that ain’t shyt to begin with. Look at your baby bytch!!!

Caramel Rain says:

@ Hony, yes sweetie, 5 weeks

Honycoatd says:

Jennie, no usb? Do you have a refrigator close by?

Shuga Honey says:

you get less time that that for actually killing somebody :facepalm:

Flori-duh know they wrong

Buttercup says:

Goodness grief! When the judge gave me my sentence, I would’ve said, “20 years? Baliff, may I borrow your weapon please?” :blink: For 20 years, I could’ve- at the very least- shot him in his pinky toe.

GAGIRL87 says:

OTB that bish only gonna give me $300 :huh: :rolleyes: but hey I’ll spend it PLUS it’s baby daddy pay week too I’m straight :grin: :lol:

~
      :yes: and he murdered her sis’s BF :no: SAD I wonder how ther dynamics are.

She said he was coming at her. She got the gun for that…she say.

STREETS say they stayed going thru it. Was separated at the time. She had his baby then went to the home for breakfast or whatever.

He initially said she was his only bm that he have to put his hands on :eek: then he changed his story. Its very involved. Its not as cut and dry as they just gave a sister twenty yrs. She did some dumb chit too. Not twenty yrs worth but itd fla law.

Honycoatd says:

Buttercup,

Then you would not get 20 but possibly 60 to life. Not worth it.

GAGIRL87 says:

Razzle where are? and what is that in your avi ma’am :rofl: Miss Piggy showing tittes?

Nothing. :eek: meant to type :hi: @boringmale

BoringMale says:

I thought they was from jacksonville..

She had just given birth.

————–

I know some folks down in Duval, they said she had issues with the a woman the ex husband was messing/dealing with and there was no reason to bust a shot in the home. The restraining order was not to keep him away from her, but away from the kids. Its good they are reviewing the issue again though, especially since Zimmerman got off.

Caramel Rain says:

@ Razz, when are you moving

BALL so HARD!

Honycoatd says:

Awwww Caramel Drop… The newlywed bliss. May your marriage be filled with happiness, loads of encouragement, love and dedication.

Thats my muthafukking G A Guhl!!! :rofl: :proud: :heart:

BoringMale says:

Nothing. meant to type @boringmale

——–

Its Friday in the A..im Im avoiding Lenox Mall, Midtown, 285, I20, I75, I85 anywhere a rap ninja may be im avoiding it.

————
      In key west to NM. So on the way we are bound to pass a few casinos :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What you been up to boo?
      _________________________
      *lays luxuriously against my chaise*
      oh nothing GA just deciding what my motivation is *eating grapes* gearing up for the holidays :lol:

BALL so HARD!
      _______________________________________________________________

:whistle:

That ish CRAY

Caramel Rain says:

Thanks, From your mouth to God’s ears, @ Hony :hug:

Now, I need receipe for granola :waiting:

There is this version of Hangman on eye goggle and when you’re typing in your letter to guess the word, if you get it wrong some type of malicious violence is shown towards you.. Assault rifle, a 9, throwing knives, a bazooka, bat, etc. :rofl:

It’s pretty funny.

:yes: boringmale. Thats how the streets are calling it.

She say she gave him the phone to look at pics of the new son and he saw txts from anotha mayne. :facepalm: And thas when the fight started :lol:

Not funny. But kinda. I hope that one font don’t fuss at me for laughing :kona:

Buttercup says:

Honycoatd says:

Buttercup,
      Then you would not get 20 but possibly 60 to life. Not worth it.
      ===================
      60 to life? Then I may as well go for the full monty!

I am bout ready to cuss this lady out on this phone :angry: Chile I do not like not having a phone :no:

yes I loved it, I need to order Mina’s Joint, wish I’d read that one 1st
      ____________________________________________________________________

Smonae

Wasn’t Quan a hot mess I was so happy for Mo at the end, she thought she couldn’t have kids but God knows best he just wasn’t the one :coffee: Yeah Mina’s Joint talks more about Delicious crazy self :lol:

Recipe for granola…

Walk into store. Pick up bag of Bear Naked fruit and nut granola.
      Add pack of strawberries or blueberries to cart. Mix in Dannon light and fit vanilla yogurt. Place all items in checkout line. Swipe card. Approved?
      Walla magic :applause:

Eating grapes. Bwahahaha. Take her. Please. :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Hood love gone wrong huh? :no:

Well if she let off a shot when the kids was in the house, she needed to be taught a damn lesson. She ain’t no damn angel either :no:

*lays luxuriously against my chaise*
      ____________________________________________________________________

Taken :lol:

I love me a chaise chile :grin: what are you buying the babies for x mas? I’m waiting on the holildays myself totally blowing my diet Thanksgiving day for that turkey & dressing :coffee:

:hide: so spoiler alert! Im still haven’t read it.

Buttercup says:

BoringMale says:

================
      So you’re only chillin in Dunwoody and traveling by 400, huh?

Jenie hey sessy bish :hug:

where my boo Miany? :think:

OTB I’m sorry babes :ashamed: :lipsealed:

Smonae says:

GA
      every girl should have a Delicious in they life :hahaha:

Quan was off the chain, i knew he wasnt the one when she had to play wit **** to orgasm :no:

u aint got no good D & u constantly phucking up FIRED :hahaha:

Smonae says:

OTB I’m sawry

Read Mina’s Joint 1st :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

Prosecutors said the shot endangered Gray and the children.

***********************************

I guess with a history of DV, the necessity to have a restraining order & a CCW permit, his presence and azz acting didn’t put the kids in danger huh?

Wasn’t he in violation of said restraining order for being there? When he clicked out, what was she supposed to do, let him whoop her azz?

20 years was ridiculous. That should have been immediately challenged.

Him: *Whomp* *BINK* *Kaplow*

Me: :shotsfired: :cell: “Hey, it’s me…brang three shovels. Hurr’up!”

__________________________________
      I don’t know :thinking:
      Taken8 is athletic so my husband mentioned a basketball goal for outside. But we don’t want her to turn into a bulldagger on account of :bball: OMG. let me stop before I GET DRAGGED :rofl:
      Taken2: She loves our IPad so we might get her an interactive learning game or something.
      TakenBabyBoy: Some food because he loves to eat :pizza: But knowing his diddy he will buy him 67 Polo outfits … and a football.. and some MIA basketball and football gear :facepalm: That baby don’t belong to me

Caramel Rain says:

Recipe for granola…

Walk into store. Pick up bag of Bear Naked fruit and nut granola.
      Walla magic
      **********

:chase: :lol: smart aZZ!!!!

Gigi26 says:Hood love gone wrong huh? :no:
      ~
      Yeah that’s what iVe read,the fact that they had a tumultuous relationship, I believe I read he had an order against her as well.

Again her biggest battle is the Fact that she went outside- then came back inside with a gun.
      :phew:
      Gotta try and think before u ACT.

I know I think of things that iVe done – that could have me marking on the prison wall, counting my days til I go home :crying1:

Turkeyanddressing. :nun: sesfood stuffing :nun: lawd. My face gonna be fat agane Hony! :yahoo:

Him: *Whomp* *BINK* *Kaplow*

Me: :shotsfired: :cell: “Hey, it’s me…brang three shovels. Hurr’up!”
      :hahaha: I appreciate the comic book sound effects :hug:

I don’t know why Jeezy is hating on me. I hear there are already buyers interested in his condo. Where’s the love? :shrug:

Me: :shotsfired: :cell: “Hey, it’s me…brang three shovels. Hurr’up!”
      :thumbsup:

u aint got no good D & u constantly phucking up FIRED
      ___________________________________________________________

*GHETTO GIRL VOICE* OH Kay :rofl:

I’m like the da f*uck she putting up with all this shyt for :blink:

Smonae I forgot OTB hasn’t read it yet hursh :warning:

:dead: Kay lmaooo you are so terrible!!

Luv you would have been braided up like Cleo in Set It Off :rofl:

Sandra Rose says: I don’t know why Jeezy is hating on me. I hear there are already buyers interested in his condo. Where’s the love?
      *swivels head around like the Excorcist GAL*
      Hating for what, Putting his pad on the site?? SMH ungrateful a.s.s. KneeGRO!

_____________________________
      Pulls out a chair _/ sit down tell me what happened. I don’t twit…
      *hands under chin with doe eyes* :blink:

GellySammich says:

LuVn the stories you tell just don’t seem to match your font. OMG :lol: you’re too cute and nice for jail *cheek pinch*

____________________________________________________________________

:dead: :rofl: you fonted that SO FA REAL

Tell Jay Jenkins bald head a$$ GET HIS LIFE. Oh I forget he has it :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says: you would have been braided up like Cleo in Set It Off
      :nun: GIRL, when I think of what he has done to Me :bow:

God is GOOD!

GAGIRL87 says:

Bye EVERYBODY have a safe and wonderful weekend an most importantly be BLESSED :hug:

you said the name of the book is torn?? I doubt this relic of a library here would have sassy novels but I will try and check it out this weekend… I plan on having another free mommy son date tomorrow. :love:

I plan on taking him to the eco aquatic place thing over by my job.

__________________________
      It’s the one with the sweet faces you gotta watch :huh:
      But the hoes with the wide bykes and broad shoulders :hahaha: they all bark

~
      EYE KNOW, I have seen the ERROR of my ways!! girl I tell my hubby now, don’t do it HarPO! :hahaha:

:bye: GA

Caramel Rain says:

:ghost:

:bye: GAGA don’t spend ur new found wealth in One place :D

:chase: But the hoes with the wide bykes and broad shoulders :hahaha: they all bark

gypsyeyes says:

I was lurking and I hate mistaken on account that she don’t wanna buy her baby a basketball goal cause she don’t want her to be a bulldagger.

Caramel Rain says:

But the hoes with the wide bykes and broad shoulders they all bark
      **********
      just cant let it go huh?

BoringMale says:

So you’re only chillin in Dunwoody and traveling by 400, huh?

——–

damn lol, not im in Smyrna Cobb Drive…Fuqq 400 to, they got a toll.

:eyeroll: SEE SANDRA we told you. He did me the same way! I havent seen him w a Black girl since… :angry:

But what he said? :waiting: you know we will go in! :woohoo:

Sandrita
      ION See anything on the intranet bout jezzy coming 4 u . . . .
      SO it mUST Not be true.
      :hug:

But the hoes with the wide bykes and broad shoulders :hahaha: they all bark
      :rofl: Somebody told me I had shot put shoulders once =/

TEE *points :kona: *

just cant let it go huh?
      I WILL RUN A JOKE INTO THE GROUND :rofl: Pray for me

just cant let it go huh?
      I WILL RUN A JOKE INTO THE GROUND :rofl: Pray for me

Smonae says:

Razzle Torn :yes: good read

I am weak. :rofl:

_________________________
      I just read this and busted out laughing at the audacity of my font :lol:

Gigi26 says:

@Okay Luvn!!

That’s why I just don’t jump on any bandwagon at all. You just had a baby by a nigga that you be scrapping wit?! Then you let him over despite there’s a restraining order of protection on his ass then let off shots with your kids in the house?! What if she killed him? Or what if one of the kids got shot?

You are 100% correct, she let her emotions get the best of her and now she gotta deal with it. I’m glad they’re giving her a re-trial but some hood rat bytches need to be taught a lesson.

Respect the gat dayum restraining order and let his sister or somebody pick the kids up or some shyt. :no:

gypsyeyes says:

Gyp… she give a new reason to hate her ass everyDAY! :heart: I hope she never leave us.

Baby fukk them. You my Olympian tool. :hug:

Gigi26 says:

@OTB: Say what nah? Jeezy don’t likes the sistahs you say?! Cuz i’ll take my downloaded songs straight AWF my ipod :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

:pray: for MisTaken cuz her ass is crazy :lol:

Smonae who is it by?

I saw this picture on FB of Mannie Fresh that said All Fat Lesbians look like Mannie Fresh

:ghost:

Gigi26 says: Jeezy don’t likes the sistahs you say?! Cuz i’ll take my downloaded songs straight AWF my ipod
      NOPE

gypsyeyes says:

But she said her hubby gonna buy that baby 67 polo outfits…that baby gonna have more horse power than a mustang. I hate her Gelly!

lord these dang Muppet’s Are confusing me!

Baby fukk them. You my Olympian tool. :hug:
      :lol: I ain’t even get mad though Babe cuz he was dead serious. Tryna get me to join the track team. :stankface: Outside? Sweating? Staying after school? *tryna suck my shoulders in* No thanks.

Buttercup says:

BoringMale says:
      damn lol, not im in Smyrna Cobb Drive…Fuqq 400 to, they got a toll.
      ==================
      Oh, hanging out at Los Bravas then. Gotcha. LOL. The toll is only 50 cents!

Gigi26 says:

Thank you Luvn, fukk that niggah one time, ole fukk boy…

*tosses his songs in my trash along with my getty images of Michael Ealy curry lovin ass* :tea:

I think the problem w this for me is their history of violence coupled with him admitting he whooped her ass plenty.

Then throw in that niggity george zee getting no charge for killing a kid..nawl. Retrial. With all facts.

And those were his kids i believe. Still chitty but possibly why she didnt care/think as much. They were in the garage? Her and the dude.

*tryna suck my shoulders in* No thanks.
      :rofl: damn

gypsyeyes says:

Somebody come get this skrawberry cake fore my mama go into a diet better coma!

B
      I don’t know if Marissa’s BF was in the garage with her, but I do know I read she was able to get away from the situation. walked outside came back in with the GUN

Smonae says:

———————————-
      OMG I have a friend that text me that, but we know of this person :rofl:

Ol girl got a low hair cut with big lips

Somebody posted that shyt :rofl:

Ty says:

_________
      Yet they made a point to get it right for Zimmerman :rolleys:

Hey Roses :wave:

What are yall talking about *scrolls up*

Smonae says:

Torn by Keisha Ervin

Gigi26 says:

AHhh OTB thanks for clearing that up for me..

I hate the story behind it but what’s done is done and I do believe that she should have a shot at a retrial. I hope her ass learned from this and if given another shot, move clean away from that nigga and start anew.

A dude that brings out the worst in you, you do NOT need to be in the radius of at all. Kids or no kids.

Well gigs :no: i have been a fan was a much bigger fan and i just noticed after keyshia :shrug: going thru women and umm none of them look like they..or like umm him or his sisters :eek: or mama. So. I just dont play that.

TY
      U been working for urs today,huh. :happy:

KayCeiSoul says:

Gyps, I’mma make one this weekend, so do you use a whole packet of pudding? What kind? Do you put it in dry and into the dry cake mix before you add the other ingredients? Hip me. :thankyou:

gypsyeyes says:

It’s a Manny Fresh bulldagger that picks up her girls kids and she is a good father!

diet better coma
      :lol: you are equally hated btw

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Why everyone gots to have problems at the end of the day on Friday…see this that bullsh!t I don’t like!!!

~
      :bow: YES MAAM!!!!! :phew: Been there :no: that relationship made it hard on the next! :no:

gypsyeyes says:

I just used a box of vanilla pudding and put it into the cake mix and added a little extra oil. and if I make lemon cake I use lemon pudding, chocolate pudding for chocolate cake. It’s super moist.

GellySammich says:

:blink: what’s wrong Tink?

Gigi26 says:

OTB: come to think of it…I rememba he was chasin after that one guhl that fukked with Chris Brown! And errybody got on his ass about that and next thing you know, she was GONE. :hahaha: Following after Chris Brown leftovers :no:

I think dude could have a lil sugar in his tank, but you ain’t heard that from meh :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

**********************************

This. And it is also why I love you. :heart: You understand.

‘Cause I know a particular mofo that will have me throwing, in an alternate fashion, both butter and ginzu knives at his azz on the freeway, I hate HIM so bad. :shank:

Diva says:

:wave: sup Roses :buttshake:

Oh my fukking gawd gyp. :crying1: a good fadda :crying1: hate chu tew bew :heart:

gypsyeyes says:

Gelly, don’t hate me! She is fugging up that cake.Baby daddy and wifey(she my gfriend tho) is coming over and I’m sending it with them.

Diva ur boob’s lopsided

KayCeiSoul says:

Yells “Thanks Cake Lady!!” *continues to jump rope* :nino:

Diva says:

@Luvn say what nah?

too late Gyps :nun: it is written

GellySammich says:

Hey Diva! *turning around so I can laugh at your crooked boobs behind your back*

BoringMale says:

Oh, hanging out at Los Bravas then. Gotcha. LOL. The toll is only 50 cents!

———-

Well then YOU PAY IN THEN….yes IN ALL CAPS

lol

? :huh: let me read.

DIVA
      EYE SAID UR TITAYs lopsided!

gypsyeyes says:

oh and if I make brownies for the brownies I make them in cup cake pans and put a reese cup mini in the middle and bake.

I make them in cup cake pans and put a reese cup mini in the middle and bake
      :eek:

Diva says:

:crying: you heffas are mean as shyt :rofl:

Bitter butter knives Kay :crying1: alternate fashion lmao!

Diva says:

@Luvn I got to get that tittay lifted!

gypsyeyes says:

whatsamadda Luvn. I make those for other ppl cause we cant have that in my house

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

TY
      U been working for urs today,huh.
      ________
      :yes: :cry:

You ain’t miss nothing… lessn I missed it too. :no:

Gigi26 says:

:offtopic: ANYBODY tried that Talk that Talk by Rihanna for Mac lipstick? Shyyt a sista feening but when I googled all the sprite and chiney ppl got it on and it ain’t the same! :crying:

A.J. says:

:whistle: Cuz aint nothing going on but the rent, no romance without finance!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Beebers. I promise.

I will Fugg.Him.Up. To this day.
      And we clean made a baby 7+9 months ago. Wouldn’t even think hate could hatch and spawn that fast, but it can. :yes:

Divurr :hahaha: :wave: bra for your prollems.

Honycoatd says:

Some case workers are so lazy… They say they are doing things in the best interest of a child but it is just to get their quota and a case closed and their managers off their back. This is a trying time, Lord, give me strength, patience and guidance.

Bitter butter knives Kay
      What make it worse… I ain’t connect the butter with the knives. Just thinking she was chucking Country Crock at him. :crying: Pray for me.

BoringMale says:

NOPE…

———–

I dont think he could date a white women here and get away with it, but those dudes to be in Miami a lot and Miami got more mix breeds then Atlanta.

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I make them in cup cake pans and put a reese cup mini in the middle and bake

*****************

These would barely make it put of the oven.
      I’ll be done bunn’t a hole in my mouf. :pizza: <–brownies

gypsyeyes says:

I will pray for you @Gelly

KayCeiSoul says:

Bitter butter knives Kay
      What make it worse… I ain’t connect the butter with the knives. Just thinking she was chucking Country Crock at him. Pray for me.

*****************************

Nawl GellyBelly!

I mean the REAL butter knives. Them bishes that’s WIDE at the tip and heavy at the handle with the swirls on the metal. I’d block his mufuggin’ head…just swerve in front of him and start chucking ‘em out the back left window.

A got ALOT of friends that would ride shotgun on THAT caper. :yes:

Gigs you tried youtube? That way you can see the faces?

gypsyeyes says:

Speaking of mixed breeds: When we were little we were one of two completely black families in our town. There was this girl that didn’t like us. Her mom was YT and her dad was blacker than black.She told her daddy we called her a half breed and he showed up at our door and asked me what a half breed was, I was 7 and said is it if you mix a dog with a cat? He beat the shyt outta his daughter right then and there for lying but then he got cussed out from my mama cause he said ” You lied Carrie she too stupid to even know what a half breed is so I know she didn’t say it” My mama slapped the cow pis outta him.

:hahaha: imma pray. For you and her.

GellySammich says:

:rofl: I got it now Kay. :ashamed: I’m gonna blame that one on pregnancy and keep it moving.
      Tell Dubb where he is Kay. I’m sure she got a posse on deck for his kind. :lol:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Don’t you juuust hayaaatee when your week goes like this

MOOOOOOONNNNNDDDDDAAAAYYYY :tea:
      TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEESSSSSSDAY :rolleyes:
      WEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY :nono:
      THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSDAY :shotsfired:
      frisatsun….WTF? :wail:

:dead: mamaGyp. Let her eat fukking cake. :heart:

Diva says: I got to get that tittay lifted!
      LOL :hug: girl im juss bussing Balls! miss taken started that!

red ants got big butts!
      :tittays:

:peace: In the middle east :kiss: luvs :steer:

Hony yoi still getting dragged on bonus baby?? :| Those things take a min tho right? Did her mom ever show up again??

:newpost: Keyshia Cole KC Steve Madden Meet and Greet

by gypsyeyes on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:07 pm
      ——–
      :rofl.
      Some look like hurricane Chris

:bye: LuVn!

KayCeiSoul says:

mamaGyp. Let her eat fukking cake.

********************

IKR!? :rofl:

MamaGyp done lashed out at that man for calling her baby stupid.
      He was ’bout a angry mofo’. His nerves was bad…ol’ black azz. :rofl:

Bwahaha great visuals wut wut. Big cruelty of life. :hug:

Bye luVie! :wave:

:rofl: bout’a gal you are divine :rofl: