George Zimmerman Shellie Zimmerman

Acquitted child murderer George Zimmerman is being questioned by police after allegedly threatening his wife and former father-in-law with a gun. Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said police are “trying to determine what exactly happened,” ClickOrlando.com reports.

George Zimmerman’s estranged wife, Shellie, called police saying he threatened her and her father with a gun.

Last week, Shellie announced she was filing for divorce from Zimmerman. Shellie is seeking half of George’s assets and custody of their 2 dogs. George was recently acquitted of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in a Sanford, Florida gate community in February 2012.

CNN legal analyst Mark O’Mara, who represented George Zimmerman in his murder trial, told ClickOrlando he had no comment at this time.

Since his acquittal, Zimmerman has been pulled over twice for speeding by police in texas and Florida.

Once a criminal, always a criminal.

249 Responses to “George Zimmerman taken into custody after allegedly threatening his wife with a gun”

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

OJ SIMPSON?

Just Looking says:

Look at that picture. She is looking at him.

CTFU you fat fugg, I’m quitting your azz, after this over.

Gosh I realy thought he was an upstanding Citizen,that EVERYONE should strive to be like.
    Protect our neighbors,Keep the the neighboorhood safe,Teach a STAND UR GROUND class
    :smack:
    How disappointing

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet once he saw her on the tv filing for divorce he packed his hammocks into his car and :steer: straight to FL with a :shotsfired: ran up on her daddy and pistol whipped him :dead:
    George told Pollo Loco Shelly she can’t even say Invictus cause he is the captain of her soul

:waves: @Luvn – How ya doern :hug:

Shuga Honey says:

i know she cant hardly wait to change that last name.

funny how he will probably spend more time in jail for NOT killing her than he did for killing Trayvon.

:cuss:

SeTTle down MaaM,IOn think he did alla That Nah

luVn_liFe says:

I can’t wait to hear the excuses from the media and the rednecks. Actually the media and the rednecks are one and the same. :hahaha:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I thought Jelly Zimmerman say ZimZam was not capable of violence? :shrug:

This fool :facepalm: notice they didn’t waste any time rounding them cops this time….. but when he kills a innocent child, damn near all the marching in the world couldn’t get this man in custody ….. AMERICA!

Salliemae's Boosh says:

She’ll release a book in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

CALI im good,NOT many complaints :D
    U :shakebutt: yet??

:shotsfired: ~~~~> at SHellie
    :shotsfired1: ~~~~~> George

BOTH of yall can STILL kiss my azz (in Whitney’s voice)

luVn_liFe says:

Mhh Hmm :tea:

:welcome: sallieMAE

goat76 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————–
    Yeah they got him in investigative custody until they are done investigating. Kill a nigga and go home.

LuvMySailor says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I thought Jelly Zimmerman say ZimZam was not capable of violence?

———————————————-
    Of course she would say that to keep from getting her tail whipped again. Georgie has been in trouble with the law before for assaulting her.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Can they both share a pint of whiskey and go play in traffic? :shrug:

wonder y not fck boy done had SEW MUCH to say all THIS time. fukka! :shotsfired:

kiss my azz (in Whitney’s voice)
    ~
    :rofl: that damn Nippy! Yelling for BOBBBBBBBBBY!!
    RIP WHITNEY

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Good luck. I say you go the other route and continue to look like and Edward James Olmos impersonator
    ——–/-
    I hate :love: you Bren :hahaha:
    That man’s face looks like a shar pei
    You know my skin in glamourest
    #TRINA

She’ll release a book in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..
    _________

She already got somebody writing it. :tea:

Salliemae's Boosh says:

:hi: luVn :hi: everyone!

Smonae says:

Bish scared now, wasnt scared when he killed Travon :coffee:

gypsyeyes says:

These ppl knew his character from the get go and karma started kicking their azz. Now she wants a divorce.Trayvon aint haunting George in his sleep he haunting her azz…The truth will come out. Gloria Alred will make a statement in 5.4.3.2.1

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

wonder y not fck boy done had SEW MUCH to say all THIS time. fukka!

____________________________

I’m gonna need O’Ugly to do his frickin’ job and correspond with the public on this fly egg! :shotsfired:

Bizzle I AXED u a Question down stairs :mad:
    WHAT KINDA COFFEE ya’ll ordered???

Folks on ZMT are all saying she’s lying to get attention…

Do y’all think she could be lying?

Actually the media and the rednecks are one and the same.

:huh: Who are you? Fugg you did with my Aunt Tea.

JMO says:

__________________________________________

right smh

luVn_liFe says:

:waves: @ Sandra – What about his friend/neighbor who was on CNN everynight. Singing his praises….This just made my day. :nun:

LuvMySailor says:
    DoNotDeleteMe says:

I thought Jelly Zimmerman say ZimZam was not capable of violence?
    ———————————————-
    ^^ :nono: of course nothing.. I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT.
    You don’t condone murder to avoid an azz whopping that coulda been avoided by MOVING OUT!! BISSH AINT FOOL ME.
    @Fay Omara wont talk now… he on CNN dime :tea:
    :cosign: SANDRA…. they are all rednecks.. Even the ‘black’ ones

Bish scared now, wasnt scared when he killed Travon
    _________

Bet ten she was.

DV victims will tell you in a heartbeat how loving their abuser is. Especially if he watching. :tea:

and AGANE i have less than zero sympathy for mrs piggy :pigsfly:

bish had no prollum standing up for his ass during the trial AND is still living on blood money donations. she can hop on a rusty metal vibe for all i care :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

By the looks of both of them, they were probably fighting because she took all food and didn’t want to share with him.

:pizza:

mzwhang90210 says:

I am sooo trying to evolve but I think zimmerman is beneath contempt! Gonna take ALOT of meditation to rise above those feelings.

Ummm…In that pic uptop..Shellie is looking at georgy porgy like fat folks be looking at Asians when they take too long to bring out more crab legs at the all you can eat Chinese buffet.

:waves:
    Miany
    JenEEEEEE :kiss:

Do y’all think she could be lying?

About him fighting her father?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

George will just claim self defense. Better learn to bob and weave Shelly
    :dead: at Goat saying he thought he couldn’t fight

What about his bish made brother? I bet his Twitter is deleted. :hahaha:

JMO says:

__________________________________________

right smh :ditto

Easy recipe put cold water and salt in pot, place egg in their and boil for 8 minutes. But I love you :kiss: Send me a pic of that, then OTB will send you a pic…

Nice house SmellY’s Parents have,They just panned to the scene, she’s :woohoo:
    on the cell phone
    Fat Smelly bissh

Brownskin and Whang :ghost:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Bob Zimmerman, The paranoid brother of ZimZam, had this to say according to CNN:

George’s brother, Robert Zimmerman, cautions public not to “jump to conclusions”

No way :no: If he would not have ‘jumped to conclusions’ about Trayvon, we would still have our handsome little hero among the living! Fluck you! (I wish we had a middle finger emoticon) :mad:

Bizzle I AXED u a Question down stairs
    WHAT KINDA COFFEE ya’ll ordered???

Oh! :hahaha: I aint see it LuVie!

I got the House Jamican Blend..coco infusion. Plus a big ass cheese danish. :ashamed: He got a Chai tea or something? Ion drank that. :no:

Miany says:

:angry: manager said the trial probably screwed up his mind. He was prob inbalanced and the trial prob fugged him up mentaly.
    He thinks GZ is a moron but the trial had no evidence.. :shotsfired: <~~~~at my manager azz :rolleyes:
    I already have a migraine….Ion need the fuggery

this chicken’s gwan roost a FEW times foe it’s all ova watch! :nun:

Or how the Asians be looking at their fat asses. :eek:

datsmdubya2u says:

Was Shelly wearing a Hoodie? Was she pounding he head into the sidewalk?…

He knows he belongs in jail so he keeps doing stuff to put himself there

What about his bish made brother? I bet his Twitter is deleted. :hahaha:
    _________
    I’m handing out heart attacks to all of them, cause everybody is clutching their heads and hearts.

Taps Mic…Robert Zimmerman WE CAN’T HEAR YOU. I’m so damn happy right now, I may blow my horn and wave at every white person on the way home.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea I wanted to slap the piss out if his racist friend. Back then George and Shellie were the perfect couple. Wonder if now he trashes her to save face. Old ugly dawg

Fat Smelly bissh

:dead:

ion NEVA be ret when Luvn go awf :no:

Ty says:

It was only a matter of time. We knew this bastard had anger issues which is why he shot Tray :cry: It still hurts to think about it still praying for the Martin family.

BrownskinQT says:

He needs to take his :gay: behind and sit down somewhere. He couldn’t wait to address the public could he?

Just Looking says:

Plus a big ass cheese Danish
    ________
    This is classy guy :yes:

OTB
    Oh that’s normal dranks i thought it was something like a douBle Decaf,with a shot of mocha and a sprinkle of whey laTTe

Justkidding #NOT REAlly.

Starbucks has the nastiest coffee,The few times ive been in there Ive heard folks order dranks like that.
    It Really doesnt take ALL that, *stankface* I guess

datsmdubya2u says:

Was Shelly wearing a Hoodie? Was she pounding he head into the sidewalk?…

:nono: hell NAH! she still ALIVE & chit! :blink:

Miany says:

He thinks GZ is a moron but the trial had no evidence..
    :shotfired: <~~~~at my manager azz

Chile these sprites will come up with anything to give this fat azz a pass….. he could shoot your managers grandmother, but still will give him a pass for Trayvon :no:

Ty says:

I bet they will take his gun now :smack:

We have some phucked up laws :facepalm:

gypsyeyes says:

Mark my words, there will be another altercation where ole Georgie will be shot to death by Sanford police and they will say he resisted arrest. He will die! Now he is making a fool out of Sanford and they are already taking heat and now this. I give him until next Wednesday to be walking the skreets!

FuturedocDonte says:

Does anyone know f u actually have to discharge a weapon to be sentenced to the mandatory minimum in Florida? :thinking:

Fat Smelly bissh
    _________

*plugs nose* So ppl look like they smell. Not look like they smell..but look like THEIR OWN PERSONAL smell.

Im taking “old take out” and cheap perfume for $100 on Shelly.

:offtopic: I hate when pale people say stuff like:
    You’re the bomb dot com
    :rolleyes:

mzwhang90210 says:

OutsidetheBox says: Or how the Asians be looking at their fat asses.
    _________________________________________

:wail: <~~REAL tears of laughter yo!!!

OAN..(shout out to all my Texas folk) Cal Worthington died today. I loved his commercials when I lived in Texas…
    "if u need a car..go see Cal!" RIP

Just Looking says:

@MAC – That was my week-end sat treat, for me and Tyrone.

For real, I love cheese Cheese Danish, matter of fact I would kick someone in the back of their head for one. Juicing and veggies until wedding day.

ion NEVA be ret when Luvn go awf :no:
    ~~
    FAY :hug: :phew: gurrl some thangs get me going :oops:

CNN is making the excuses that he is “actin out” and “emotional” over his divorce. :no:

Ty says:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

OJ SIMPSON?

Whatever works :thumbsup: I just need him general population for about 2 hours :coffee: He will Castro himself

BrownskinQT says:

Just by the sideeye she’s giving him in the pic she’s saying

I may blow my horn and wave at every white person on the way home.

+1. :hahaha:

:offtopic: I hate when pale people say stuff like:
    You’re the bomb dot com
    _________
    What about bomb dot net? :kona:

Jdore says:

I bet his wife wish she never lied for him now!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The sad part is that they were fighting when Trayvon was killed…and even though Trayvon is dead…these two bishes are still fighting!

Like I said earlier: THESE TWO BISHES NEED TO GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC AS I HEAD TOWARDS THEM UNDER THE INFLUENCE! :steer:

FuturedocDonte says:
    10..20..LIFE??
    10 years for using a firearm in the commission of a forcible felony.
    20 years for discharging the firearm
    there is a 3 year min for agg assault with firearm so lets seee :tea:

Now CNN is saying “his gun wasn’t used in a threatening manner.” So how was it used then? :thinking:

gypsyeyes says:

Just Looking says:
    What about his bish made brother? I bet his Twitter is deleted.
    But why is ‘black twitter’ telling me to follow his BISH MADE brother

FuturedocDonte says:

10 20 life
    Pull A gun 10yrs
    Fire a gun 20
    Shoot someone 20 to life

As soon as karma jumped on her azz I knew it was coming for him too. I’m a very happy lady right now. Triggerman your hell is just beginning bruh. :haha:

^^

GZ supporters are making the excuses that he is “actin out” and “emotional” over his divorce.
    #FIXED for you auntie :tea:

_________
    Umm this ain’t normal behavior for nobody divorcing. Ohh I guess it is if you just got off murder charges. CNN is TRIPPING

Zimmerman and the police are still talking on his father-in-law’s property. If he was black, he would be face down on the ground with guns pointed at him.

~
    Of course they are they have ZimmershYts horse face lawyer on the payroll now

mzwhang90210 says:

BrownskinQT says: Just by the sideeye she’s giving him in the pic she’s saying oh lawd, his hefty arse is coming home let me pack up and hide all the good food. he will not get any arroz con pollo tuh-night!
    ______________________________
    Looks like she just got finished lickin her fangas don’t it? :rofl:

by gypsyeyes on Sep 9, 2013 at 4:06 pm
    —————-
    :bite:
    What else you see in your crystal blog ball?
    Will Beyonce ever acknowledge SR :bow:
    Will DTTS ever grow 3-4 inches this year to get some hang time on her Cleo cornrows??
    Will NaKeya be a Jesus for DMX and save him?
    Will Fay settle that class action lawsuit with Walgreens because Tiffany selling black market whip?
    WE NEED ANSWERS!!!! :waiting:

BrownskinQT says:

Looks like she just got finished lickin her fangas don’t it?

It does!!!! :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

luVn_liFe says:

10 20 life
    Pull A gun 10yrs
    Fire a gun 20
    Shoot someone 20 to life

Shoot a black, unarmed teen = walk free :coffee:

Miany says:

^^ what I DO KNOW is…if he pulled that gun during her assault THAT is ENOUGH to up the charge to AGGRAVATED battery.
    WE gonna see who side SANFORD p.d. is on

#86 :chase:
    Miss Taken 4 SERIOUS ur a MESS!!!!!
    :casket:

Miapluck says:

I’m sure Bill Bob and them will have a heap of excuses for this klown…

It Really doesnt take ALL that, *stankface* I guess
    _________

I like SBs white choco mocha, thats it.. Its about putting on airs with SBs. They know that. Thats why they sell so many branded items. Folks want you to know they bought that 8dolla organically grown, decently-harvested nassy ass coffee. :yes: My fave coffee is german. Jacobs cronat gold and its instant! :heart:

We went to the lil hipster spot. :eek: Super popular with these “new” white folks. I was okay..used to being the brown m&m “in the mix” but i couldnt help but laugh cause all the white ppl have to give us head nods and acknowledgment. Like they cosigning our coffee date? :facepalm:

Really white folks. They do tooo much!! :hahaha:

George Zimmerman would have to shoot his wife dead, and still be standing over her warm body with a smoking gun in order to get arrested in Florida. :coffee:

she ain’t even leaving that nigga not one dog! :lol:

Juicing and veggies until wedding day.
    _________

You gone be soooo fi-one!!! :nun: :love:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why are these still questioning him :cuss:
    Did he not bring a gun on heir property??
    Whelp Belly Zimmerman welcome to the dark side. You are currently being treated like a young black man.

guhl u know he was using his “yt man” friendly gun wave :hi:

:sarcasm: AINT no NON-THREATENING way to pull a GD gun! :cuss:
    they are designed for ONE thing. to KILL! :shotsfired:

i’m finna get PISST! them excuses they’re making up will come back to haunt they ass!

Maybe he used it as his penis, since he don’t have one

:yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just Looking how long until the wedding?

gypsyeyes says:

@mistaken-Girl you aint know about me…

:waves: Wang
    @Jenie.. I know girl, I know. He has a privilege I wont understand so whateva….no taping into his thoughts in an attempt to discern his state of mind…. I just let his Zimmerman supportin azz be.

George Zimmerman is a pathological sociopath. I guarantee you he thinks he is untouchable right now. He went to his wife’s house with a gun. That says it all. :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I can’t get emotionally invested in Zimmerman getting what he deserves again. It broke my heart when he got off :cry:

@BIRD
    “As soon as karma jumped on her azz I knew it was coming for him too. I’m a very happy lady right now. Triggerman your hell is just beginning bruh.”

:haha: <<Trayvon and God in heaven

Really white folks. They do tooo much!!
    Yes lord. :phew: Glad Hubby thinks he’s an Other :hahaha:

What else you see in your crystal blog ball?
    Will Beyonce ever acknowledge SR :bow:
    Will NaKeya be a Jesus for DMX and save him?
    WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!

:dead: :hahaha: i caint stand YEW! :chase:

she ain’t even leaving that nigga not one dog!

Standard white behavior. :hahaha: Dogs get more love than humans. Vick taught us this!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@mistaken-Girl you aint know about me…
    by gypsyeyes on Sep 9, 2013 at 4:17 pm
    ———-
    All jokes aside I have read your font and I know you be seeing things :eek:
    God bless your nephew also :hugs:

guhl u know he was using his “yt man” friendly gun wave

________________________

~
    Just you wait,Believe our good lord ALWAYS gives us what We deserve,Wether it be good or BAD :tea:

<<Trayvon and God in heaven
    by Man, I just don't care™ on Sep 9, 2013 at 4:18 pm
    ————-
    But why God ….because I always hear this emote in that Nelson character from the Simpsons haha voice :lol:

:waves: Wang

:yes:

___________________________
    :cosign: I’ve BEEN sayin this. I’m just waiting on the next DOA. george seems to have that OJ mentality.

Glad Hubby thinks he’s an Other

:rofl: :hahaha: LuVie you sooo lucky :weep: :crying1:

I had to *filter* myself. Never knew how much I said niggas and crakkas ’til I couldnt. :eek: :rofl:

You den PHUCKED up nah Mr. Zimmerman. Phucked with a FULL-BLOODED yt woman. Tiger ‘ll tell you how this chit goin turn out. You thought they loved you huh?

Miany says:

We went to the lil hipster spot. Super popular with these “new” white folks. I was okay..used to being the brown m&m “in the mix” but i couldnt help but laugh cause all the white ppl have to give us head nods and acknowledgment. Like they cosigning our coffee date?
    Really white folks. They do tooo much!!
    ^^ but i couldnt help but laugh cause all the white ppl have to give us head nods and acknowledgment. Like they’re apologizing for their privilege? :tea:

Smonae says:

Standard white behavior. Dogs get more love than humans. Vick taught us this!

Maybe he used it as his penis, since he don’t have one

:dead:

@Man :hahaha:

Nelson character from the Simpsons haha voice

:hahaha: Tttttteeeeeeee. You work with whites huh? Say huh. :lol: I aint never heard a group of ppl ref the simspons so much. I stopped watching Bart and Mr. Burns in 7th grade.

But my coworkers recite that chit like current pop culcha!!

you sooo lucky
    girrl <_< <– me when I have to be around his uncles :hide:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just looked back up at the picture and she does look like she is saying “oh so you ate all the wings? You sat up there with yo fat @$$ and at all 35 flats of the lemon pepper wings and doesn’t save me any??!!! F YOU GEORGE I want a divorce!”
    :dead:

So the rapist in Cleveland does the world a favor and kills himself. Now Zimmerman murdering azz BACK in trouble and bout to lose his money. :rofl:

Man, that bytch Karma a mean azz hoe for real! :lol:

Just Looking says:

@Taken – When he got off, I burst in tears.. Threw food down IN FRONT of family and ran up the steps.

@Taken 33 DAYS….I’m gonna have some protein (fish and tofu on 4 and 5th days, as I’m still under doctors care.

Jdore says:

~~~~~~~
    This dude must have EVERYONE on the payroll!

mzwhang90210 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: she ain’t even leaving that nigga not one dog!

_________________________
    I know the dogs are happy as hail!
    They WANTED to go with Shellie…dogs were like “at least SHE leaves meat on the bones she throws us…george be suckin all the marrow out..chewin em thinner than Xmas tinsel.. then throwin em to us.. fluck him.”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just looked back up at the picture and she does look like she is saying “oh so you ate all the wings? You sat up there with yo fat @$$ and ate all 35 flats of the lemon pepper wings and doesn’t save me any??!!! F YOU GEORGE I want a divorce!”
    :dead:

@OTB
    “You work with whites huh? Say huh. I aint never heard a group of ppl ref the simspons so much. I stopped watching Bart and Mr. Burns in 7th grade.

But my coworkers recite that chit like current pop culcha!!

I love the Simpsons and still watch them faithfully (except during football season)

goat76 says:

———————-
    Sounds about right

““I have a selfish husband. And I think George is all about George,” she said.
    She claims that at times he was verbally abusive and hurt her “emotionally, but never physical.”
    “I think I’m realizing that I have been married to a person for almost seven years, and I don’t think that I ever really knew him at all,” Shellie Zimmerman said.
    Shellie Zimmerman said her husband is not only driving too fast, referencing the two incidents in which her husband has been pulled over for speeding recently, but also living too fast since his acquittal.
    She says he spent maybe three or four nights at their home with her before she moved out in mid-August. She says she believes the not guilty verdict has left her husband feeling “invincible” and since then has been “making some reckless decisions.””

she ain’t even leaving that nigga not one dog!

Luvn

:ashamed: like that is the the main reason why i couldn’t see myself with a yt mane, bc wtf i’m gone DEW when situations like this come up & i wanna say CAC?? & bitch about “the man” with?? girrrl :no:

i’m too racially motivated :oops:

Like they’re apologizing for their privilege?
    _________

You said it. :tea:

:lol: Got to where I just wouldnt look at em. So again THE Man wins. Got the Black gal downshifting her eyes just to keep from meeting his gaze. :|

*kicks rocks*

@JDORE

Please get that pic of Michael Vick during his “experimenting phase” down!

I just wanted to clear up something cause some folk don’t seem to know. TRIGGERMAN LEFT SHELLIE. She didn’t leave him. And he left her without saying he was leaving. N*gga just stopped coming home. He’s probably mad she put in her divorce filing that she was going for his NBC lawsuit money.

Just Looking says:

@OTB – I think that’s there new way of saying hello. They try and imitate EVERYTHING we do. Seriously

:hahaha: :rofl:

Yo urine looking betta than Shug Avery’s pee. :love:

________________________________
    Lookin like she’s got some lunch-buffett salt&pepper skrimps tucked away in her purse. Napkin all greasy and torn… Bahahahahaha!

BrownskinQT says:

:ghost:

WHANG

I know the dogs are happy as hail!

:rofl: :rofl:

You an dthem. The reason thats still pn my TeeVee. :facepalm:

I do love Smithers and Burns. And dude at the bar. And dude at the store. Teh Arab. And of course. Patty and Marge’s other sister. :facepalm:

~
    it would be awkward,But iON say stuff like that,HE DOES.
    I ALWAYS have to tell him stop it!!

But I guess thats one of the reasons it worked out for us :lol:

TRUST I DO say alot of stuff like “but if he wer black..” or Of course not he’s white”
    He’ll say u already Know.

PerFECT Example.. he took back a edger or something to lowe’s instead of sending it back to the Manufacture this weekend He said U think their gonna inspect it,ETC.
    I said No ur white,If you wer black they would call Every dept manager,Inspect it plug it in and Inspect ur receipt :lol:

Please get that pic of Michael Vick during his “experimenting phase” down!

Bwahahahahahahaha :rofl :rofl: :rofl:

MsB2u says:

i knew it was just a matter of time
    :newbie:

Soooo…. apparently Shellie was getting that ol African Dingo and he found out about it….

The irony!

That dude should win the “Nigga of the Year Award!”

Miany says:

@Bird.. :yes: thats why I said fugg her azz too. she lied for him. and even if she was gettin her azz whooped she STILL WRONG for lying..
    I aint neva been so deep in the victim role that I was willing to OVERLOOK someone losing their life..
    Fugg shellie
    Fugg George with an aids dyck

The Pearl! says:

Here’s what his brother has to say on twitter:

Robert Zimmerman JR @rzimmermanjr

We’ve learned from GZ case not to “jump to conclusions”, to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation. “News” is a business – not your friend.

The rednecks over on the conservative forum that I comment on HATE me right about now. :hahaha:

:welcome: MsB2U :happy:

Just Looking says:

They already posted the 911 call from Shelly Belly…

Jdore says:

@Man I hope it changed for you…I’m not changing it for the rest of the week

One of the bright spots is he picked up that i was uncomfy. And he said they staring cause youre interesting. :) LOL that was cute.

I do agree, the good white ppl <— said that in my gma voice, do try to find an "in" and sometimes (most times) it gets misconstrued.

I just smiled. Dead Beyonce look in my eyes. *starry eyes*

:huh: WOMAN ur loCo

share!

Awwhhh :crying1: <-UGlY Kimmode FACE CRY

LuVie I see yall. :rofl: :rofl:

Ohhh i weak. :rofl:

It’s clearer than Dasani

Miany says:

^^ :love: I loved yall (and I aint even read the story bout how yall met) shiid I just loved yall cuz you’re happy together

The irony!

That dude should win the “Nigga of the Year Award!”

September 9, 2013 at 4:32 pm

:shocked: :shocked: You are fukking LYING!!! :rofl:

Ty says:

Just Looking says:

What about his bish made brother? I bet his Twitter is deleted
    Auntie did u say bish made :ghost:

*hollering: :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Is MissH still in here…thank you :wink:

LuVie I see yall. :hahaha:

Guurlll No chasers rounst hurr

@MIANY I Know Uve said it to me from the start :thankyou:

I just smiled. Dead Beyonce look in my eyes. *starry eyes*

*snigglin* :rofl:

UGlY Kimmode FACE CRY

:rofl: :rofl: Kimmode LuVieeeee

Miany says:

:peace: bye yalll… drive safely.

The 3 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any

The irony!

That dude should win the “Nigga of the Year Award!”

September 9, 2013 at 4:32 pm

:shocked: :shocked: You are fukking LYING!!!

i needs for this to be TRUE! :nun:

Shelly did say they have Black friends :rolleyes:

The 3 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any

:rofl: :rofl: Aunt Tea is ON ONE today dammit! she is FULLY corrupted by her loyal readers & chit :rofl:

The 3 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any
    :casket:

BRUH!!!! Can you imagine the size of the balls on that nigga when he was hitting George Zimmerman’s WIFE?!?! :shocked: :hump:

Might not even want her. D!ck get hard just thinking about giving it to GiggityZee’s thru his wife! :rofl:

Black babies everywhere! :woohoo: :skeet: :sperm:

@SANDRA ROSE
    “CNN just played the 911 call. Shellie said George punched her father in the face, cutting his nose, and knocking his glasses off. She said he had his hand on his gun and threatened to shoot his wife. He kept saying, “come closer, come closer.”

:eek:

I bet that’s how it played with Trayvon but he put them fisticuffs on that ol bytch azz nigga. :yes:

So basically he fights children, the elderly and women. :think:

Drive carefully Miany :bye:

The 3 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any

Cause I be about to drop my kids off bout eating all the flats! :wail:

~
    Ya’ll Know he’s suppose to be locked up! NOT standing underneath the tree ON smellY’s parents property having a chai TEA :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So basically he fights children, the elderly and women. :think:

That’s it in a nutshell.

The 3 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any
    ________________________________________
    Chicken wangs marinated in dophamine…Sandra u issa MESS!! :ghost:

:shocked: OMG! & he aint in JAIL??? :eek:

Shuga Honey says:

You an dthem. The reason thats still pn my TeeVee.

her name is Selma! :rules:

iono if our platonic love gonna make it if we cant recite simpsons, clerks quotes togetha :cry:

didnt we almost have it alllllllllll

Karma’s a little off today. Cause if it was working right he would have bust a cap in Shellie’s azz then got killed in a standoff with police. I’ll take this for now though. :shrug:

Shelly did say they have Black friends

Its ALWAYS the nigga. Watch him. <—white rules Shelly ignored.

:rofl: I am Too pleased. :rofl:

@OTB
    “BRUH!!!! Can you imagine the size of the balls on that nigga when he was hitting George Zimmerman’s WIFE?!?!

Black babies everywhere! :skeet:

Man LOOK at his wife. fat, yt, homely with bad skin and a terrible job dying her hair. I doubt she is “sophisticated” either. Look like she was runner up for the “Trailer Park Trash” pageant.

She is the dream boat woman of some ol gutter azz, no money having, skinny, no job having azz niggas’! :yes:

MANNNNN
    If they Dont Charge this man with something,Its Going to Be some problems.
    You cant be putting ur hands on folks, Damn this Fat Hog went to these folks house gun in hand
    and punched that man his face
    :phew:
    FURTHERMORE how Smelly didnt put hands on fat a.s.s zimmerShyte for punching her dad in his shyte!

mzwhang90210 says:

Cause I be about to drop my kids off bout eating all the flats!
    ______________________________
    I fight my hubby for throwin tha lil wing “tips” away! I will disgard the WHOLE wing..and just eat that lil tip.
    #imkuntrydontjudgeme

NOT standing underneath the tree ON smellY’s parents property having a chai TEA

:wail: :wail:

Shellie also said he pulled a knife on them and he broke her iPad. Still, none of that is enough to arrest the Almighty Z. :no:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Didn’t every single bish on that jury say they believe ZimZam learned his lesson? :shrug:

Ty says:

:rofl: wheres the link

I might piss of a few tonight myself :haha:

something very slimy Has happened between thess low budget Bonnie\Clyde impersonators
    :yes:
    the Money wernt split right,sumpthin

The 3 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the PIZZA and not saving any

—————-
    :thankyou:

mzwhang90210 says:

Cause I be about to drop my kids off bout eating all the flats!
    ______________________________
    #imkuntrydontjudgeme
    ~
    We wont we luubbbs you, WERNT YOU LlOOking for turkey a.s.s. for thanksgiving?? :D

——–
    :ashamed: Me too

Ty says:

Did he jump outta of bush with a hoodie on :popcorn:

Bizzle
    Just joshiNg U guhhl :hug:

SAUCEY82 says:

Just Looking says:
    What about his bish made brother? I bet his Twitter is deleted. <— See this ish right here made me Jumped back on real quick..AUNTIE!!! I just screamed so loud one of my co-workers came into my office saying is everything ok…..

:rofl: :rofl:
    :hahaha: :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

Update Lake Mary, FL police

Zimmerman is free to go because noone had any visible physical injuries however they did take his gun

her name is Selma!

didnt we almost have it alllllllllll

But But I got Amazon. I can ..catch up. :| Dont leave me. Educate me.

I do think Lisa Simpson is a archetype of All-American Girl greatness! :bite:

The 4 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any
    4. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram

Fixed that for u Auntie :coffee:

mzwhang90210 says:

Cause I be about to drop my kids off bout eating all the flats!
    ______________________________
    ******************

All dis. Thankfully we have found a spot that doesn’t sell those cut up wings. You have your wings and I’ll have mine and throw them tips on my plate please.

lord these damn reporters down south are on ther way to Lake Mary
    :facepalm:
    DAMn it aint that serious,I guess it means everything to be the first to get the footage of him in Handcuffs

_____________________________

:shocked:

WTF??????
    And they got the word of TWO people saying he did this???? Man, I’m so glad I don’t live in Florida.

He must be :blow: the cheif of police or sumpin!

:huh:
    SAY what?? He punched this man in the FACE? and he can leave
    :mad:

gypsyeyes says:

I wonder if when Mandingo was hitting Shellie from the back if he sat and arizona and skittles on her back and made her wear a hoodie…

datsmdubya2u says:

If Shelly’s father (who zimmerman punched) had little weed in his system like they say Trayvon did will that make it alright?

The Pearl! says:

****

Aunty, I’m SO GLAD you go over there and comment!!!! Yay for you! :woot:

That’s why I lubbs my Bird. Brang it chea…gib it to me :hugs:

and just eat that lil tip

Mama? That you? :crying1: You are very country @Whang Thang!!!

The 3 main reasons for divorce in America are
    1. Money
    2. Infidelity
    3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any
    by Sandra Rose on Sep 9, 2013 at 4:37 pm
    ————
    :fistbump: <really one flat teriyaki and one lemon pep
    You ain't never lied:lol:

Shouldnt be fukking up the neighborhood…being in his own home..and chit! :cuss:

:casket: Role Play.

mzwhang90210 says:

@OTBiz-nah-eee gurlllllllll…I put tha Kunt in Kuntry…waymint..that aint sound rite :kona:

Shellie and her pappy refused to press charges and Shellie is now saying she never saw the gun. So I may still get my fantasy scenario of Triggerman busting a cap in Shellie and then being taken out by the coppers in a standoff.

Shuga Honey says:

i dont know if they doing GZ like OJ and just giving him enuf rope to hang himself or is Florida really that bass ackwards.

this is a true conundrum chile. i aint never seen a mexican jew man get away with so much!

datsmdubya2u says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_____________________________

:shocked:

WTF??????

He must be :blow: the cheif of police or sumpin!

He keeps getting away with it. But I know things won’t end well for this guy and you know what? I’m OK WITH THAT!!!!!! :happy:

Shuga Honey says:

gypsyeyes says:

:smh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@OTB and Man I work with yts. Mannie of them. They know all corny references. That’s how I am able to communicate with them. Random facts and pop culture
    #TEAMFAKE
    :lol: But honestly I like a variety of things so its not hard to play along. I am outside the box :eek:

Florida really that bass ackwards.

_________

This part. :|

goat76 says:

I’m a drumette type brother, don’t really care about the wingette(flats).

#TEAMFAKE

_________

You make me sick. :rofl: I read this and started bouncing and singing The Rachet Song..

I had to get cute today, apple bottom jeans fur boots today
    I had to keep it looking good cause my baby daddy just paid bail
    He a Thug and he’ll shoot todayyyyy.

Got my jersey dress on, Jordan heels match my press ons.
    Pound #teamdarkskin… we don’t like them red bones.
    Duck lip in my pictures, new avi got glitter
    Hit me up on facebook and follow me on twitter…

:crying1: I thought i told you to stay out my mentions. :rofl:

Shuga Honey says:

#TEAMFAKE

and Seinfeld. girl they love that dam Seinfeld like Keya loves all her Jesuses. :nun: :nun: :nun:

mzwhang90210 says:

:offtopic: and cuz I’m bored @ work…
    U KNOW ur Kuntry when:

* U refer to grissle as “Good Eats”
    * U can name 4 ways to cook chittlins so they don’t stank
    * U use the following terms: “icebox” “garry” “picture show” “washing powder”
    * U can name 3 people that still walk around barefoot
    * U think anybody that works indoors has “a good job”

Don’t mind me y’all…I’m being silly!

A.J. says:

3. Eating all the chicken wings and not saving any
    No words Sandra. Just no damn words for this. :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

Now Shelly know she shouldn’t bust out no skittles or :koolaid: iced tea around him… :facepalm: she know better!

* U think anybody that works indoors has “a good job”
    :hahaha: yes.Whang see#194 i Need to know if my memory serves me correct

:dead: :goodpost: :ashamed:

luVn_liFe… says:
    yes.Whang see#194 i Need to know if my memory serves me correct

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…OMGAWDDDDD LuvNNN…u gon get me fired :dead:

A.J. says:

sup sup whangz n thangz

@Whang I guess that would mean YES :hahaha:
    :kiss:
    Kuntry a.s.s.!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Shuga: in know “the dingo ate cho baby”. “I was in the pool’” the crazy Elaine dance and the episode where the fiancé died fr licking envelopes
    Friends: WE WERE ON A BREAK :tea:

@OTB: not Duck lips and shimmer Facebook pages.
    I can’t wait till the hubby gets home so I can play that UEONO Lil Daryl for him.
    We so classy in :love:

gypsyeyes says:

So they showed the house on tv…now someone is gonna target the parents house. You knowppl can find anything…

goat76 says:

AKOO is looking for interns

NYC area
    College Student(JR or above)
    Committ 3 days a week
    Laptop
    Ready to learn.

gypsyeyes says:

What’s this???

* U refer to grissle as “Good Eats”
    * U can name 4 ways to cook chittlins so they don’t stank
    * U use the following terms: “icebox” “garry” “picture show” “washing powder”
    * U can name 3 people that still walk around barefoot
    * U think anybody that works indoors has “a good job

*slids on shoes so i can leave this good job* :ashamed: :kona:

A to tha J to tha :hugs:

LuvNNNN… yo arse gotta GOOD memory :rofl: I hatechu

Oh girl. You gone get you some TUH-night! :nun:

Lil Darryl be tombout I got booboo stains in my drawers..and UOENO. :crying1:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:nite: good people. Gotta take care of these babies and the mister’s big black— censor line. Geesh keep your minds out the gutter :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh girl. You gone get you some TUH-night!
    ———
    :lol: we nasty like dat. you get out my mentions :kona:
    Bye :hugs:

Night Mrs. T. Goodnight All. :bye:

A.J. says:

I’m dying laughing at the girl fight between Apollo and Kenya’s assistant!

btw;WANG did u get em for thanksgiving?? U wer going insane for em :hahaha:

:newpost: No charges filed against untouchable Zimmerman. :no:

JMO says:

LuvNNNN… yo arse gotta GOOD memory :rofl: I hatechu
    _________________________________________________________

Someone mentioned the story of you fuggin the tree and having tree sap pannies?

#Classic :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:
    btw;WANG did u get em for thanksgiving?? U wer going insane for em
    ____________________________
    Gurlllllll…I went to 5 DIFF stores till I found dem turkey butts..hidden..up unda some turkey necks… $6.13 for 6 of em.
    I almost wept wit joy!!
    :rofl: and I still hatchu..heffa!! :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ MizWhang

im country but “garry” eludes me..please let me know what that’s country for :rofl:

MsB2u says: