In Case You Missed It: R&B DIVAS: LA, Reunion Pt. 2

R&B Divas LA Reunion part 2

In last night’s shocking conclusion of ‘R&B DIVAS: LA, Reunion Show’, cast members Michel’le and Kelly Price reveal dark secrets in their past. Kelly (pictured below right) said she regretted not watching the Diva Monologues, but she was busy with her own production of Not Your Mama’s Monologues. Cast member Lil Mo broke down in tears after watching a clip of Kelly revealing past sexual molestation by a cousin when she was only 3.

R&B Divas LA Reunion part 2

Then Michel’le, left, told host Wendy Williams that ex-boyfriend Dr. Dre broke her nose in several places. She related that Death Row Records founder Suge Knight was the one who taught her that love can exist without pain.

Chante Moore also admitted she had a nose job to fix damage from an abusive relationship, but she wouldn’t name the culprit — leaving viewers to guess was it husbands Kadeem Hardison or Kenny Lattimore?

Watch the full video after the break. Make sure you have a box of Kleenex handy.

R&B Divas LA Reunion part 2

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Alternate Link

Video courtesy of Yardie

213 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: R&B DIVAS: LA, Reunion Pt. 2”

VDot says:

WTF is up with all of these men :box: on their noses?! I haven’t seen the show, but I’m watching now :yes:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Wow.. finna watch now.. :popcorn: <—really oatmeal..

FuturedocDonte says:

“Turn up or this will get shut down” :coffee:

lexdiamonz says:

kelly the DEVIL is a LIE she says she had NO SURGERY … GIRL BYE I still don’t like her LIL mo DID NOT BACK DOWN from her azz… big bish got on MY NERVES

lexdiamonz says:

VDot says:

WTF is up with all of these men on their noses?! I haven’t seen the show, but I’m watching now

FOR REAL why DUDES always go for a CHICK FACE!!! DR DRE always beat women anybody remember when they got him on tape back in the day smacking her in her face…look how TINY she is to his big yamp azz

FuturedocDonte says:

And I am not an advocate of spousal abuse or hitting a woman at all but Dr Dre … Sir … :coffee: if you were going to hit her why not hit her in her throat :shrug: that woulda fixed her damn larynx

VDot says:
    WTF is up with all of these men :box: on their noses?!
    ————–

I thought the answer would be obvious. Black women have too much mouth. Black men are descendants of African Kings. They deserve to be respected. When black women learn to be respectful of their men — and raise their sons to be Kings, they will stop being punching bags. :coffee:

bnatural says:

Chante stated that it wasn’t Kadeem on the show last night….

I really like Wendy as a reunion host…outside of Andy on Bravo….she asks some good questions…

Let me pull up a chair chile :popcorn: cause I missed it

FuturedocDonte says:

:cosign: on auntie …

FuturedocDonte says:

That was not funny :nono: But I laughed anyway :rofl:

VDot says:
    WTF is up with all of these men :box: on their noses?!
    ————–

Now that’s real chile ^^^ :tea: Auntie you is Smart :yes:

Miany says:

^^ tHAT’S A LIE… A BIG LIE.
    EVERY BLACK MAN AINT A KING.
    I HAVE YET TO MEET MY KING, HENCE THE RINGLESS FINGER…
    Dude better not try to hit me cuz if he do, I’m standing my ground. :nono: I aint the one SANDRA & whomever I’ve dated has learned that EARLY on :lol:

bnatural says:

Chante stated that it wasn’t Kadeem on the show last night…

Abused women always protect their abusers. :coffee:

Dee the VJ who Dre laid hands on. He has roid rage. God bless them all. The ladies. Not the abusers

Chante also stated that it wasn’t Kenny because she would have beat him to a pulp. Prompting Lil Mo and Wendy Wiliams to act out a scratching windmill. :rofl:

Miany says:

and for the record… I don’t jump too high or bark too loud. I control my bad habit with sugar and he is happy and pleased. I submit to him when and where it matters but, he respects my mind and knows I’m not his child. We have a great arrangement eventhough we will never marry each other. I check for real men and…..REAL MEN don’t look for doormats. :tea:

YASS!!! I am here for this. In a staff meeting but I have to say:
    Belly Thrice :stop:
    When Wendy said Kenny Lattimore n Chante would’ve had a scratch fight and clawed her eyes out I :ghost:

Caramel Rain says:

**********

I agree. I am struggling to “shut the hail up” sometimes. It’s a learned behavior. lol. But men that handle their business, put you first and take care of home should be treated as KINGS especially in their castles. Nobody wants to come home to chaos and confusion and nagging… But this only applies to men that deserve it, not random dudes or lil boy pretending to be men :tea:

Dee the VJ who Dre laid hands on.

I remember that episode when Ice Cube made a joke about The D.O.C.’s throat injury and Dee laughed. I was shocked when I read that Dre beat her down. :shocked: But why didn’t he go after Ice Cube? Oh, never mind. I forgot that most abusers are cowards! I wonder what ever happened to Dee?

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :clap: this is how the relationship should be :huh:

VDot says:
    WTF is up with all of these men on their noses?!
    ————–

:tea:

I wish a n*gga would. I’m not one to argue and mouth at my man. I tend to walk away. But I wish a n*gga WOULD! I remember a guy choking me because I WOULDN’T argue back with him. BAYBEEE Me and that dude DANCED in the middle of the street. I mean we was boxing like Tyson and Holyfield. :fight: Aint nothing cute about violence. Not a nare nutta.

BrownskinQT says:

I remember him hitting another woman on tape too. I think she was a DJ or something back in the day. Maybe he’s just mad about that album cover from The World Class Wrecking Crew

Blood Bank Price look nice in that still pic

FuturedocDonte says:

:cosign:

daprinceofradio says:

bnatural says:

Chante stated that it wasn’t Kadeem on the show last night….

I screamed though.when Wendy asked..well was it Kenny Lattimore and Chantae said NO i woulda tore him up..then Wendy gonna put her hands in the wind mill motion and say yea cuz that would be a CAT FIGHT……i HOLLERED :rofl: :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    King or no king, too much mouth or not, no woman deserves to be hit. :no: And I can’t agree with this logic because when another man has too much mouth, they are not that quick to jump bad. Women are Queens, and should be treated as such, just like Men are Kings. Why should a woman just shut up, while a man does and says whatever? Nope. Mind you as soon as a woman gets knocked upside her head, I bet her first thought won’t be oh well it’s ok, I just will shut up and let him be. Uhh no. She is calling the law and her peoples. :tea:

*throws down my Beats By Dre headphones*
    (Halle Berry Queen voice) I neber knew dis about you Dre. Dis hurt me real bad. I will NOT crypt walk to next episode. You :stop: hold up
    :whistle: WAAAITTT

FuturedocDonte says:

Real dudes don’t hit women :coffee:

KEYA :happy:

As always we —>><<— here.

Shuga Honey says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

VDot says:
    WTF is up with all of these men on their noses?!
    ————–

Now that’s real chile ^^^ Auntie you is Smart
    ___________________________

:shocked: Jenie!!! I know Sandra says things for shock value but Im so surprised you would agree with this with as much mouth as you have!

and for the record, EVERYDAMBODY in africa wasnt no fuggin king. some of these bytch niggas are descendents of ancient bytch niggas. they got bytch nigga dna flowing thru they blood!

a person that is violent is going to find a reason to be violent. it could be because you aint fry the chicken hard enough. a man hitting a woman doesnt make sense, period—and a “king” hitting a woman makes even less sense! no excuses. :rules:

bnatural says:
    Chante stated that it wasn’t Kadeem on the show last night…
    Abused women always protect their abusers.

My aunt doing this same shyt :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

I thought the answer would be obvious. Black women have too much mouth.
    ____________________________

Not true auntie, I love reading your blog but this here is some BS and you know it. And this is coming from a DV survivor.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@VA Hey sister wife! :heart: Chile we are ALWAYS >>>>HERE<<<< lol

daprinceofradio says:

ThatVACHICK

Why I am picturing this and you are boxing his chin in the middle of the street…. :chase: lmaooooo

FuturedocDonte says:

Real dudes don’t hit women

:fistbump:

Miany says:

^^ :huh: so dude beat her for GIGGLING??? and yall BLACK WOMEN- WHICH MOST OF YOU ARE…are round here talking bout black women get beat for mouthing off???
    NOT EVEN!!! abusive men don’t discriminate.. they beat that azz be it black, white, hispanic, asian, indian, mixed….they beat folk for control and to feel powerful..then they come back, apologize and the woman tends to take em back…
    BLAME THE WOMAN IF YOU WANT. I blame the man’s daddy for not teaching him how to be a REAL MAN. I also blame the woman’s parents for not promoting high sense of self worth in their child.
    I aint blamin the bissh who”s collecting azz whoppins less she whopping herself

He threw Dee against a wall and grabbed her up round her throak

Kelly Price is a straight mess :no: wtf!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I aint blamin the bissh who”s collecting azz whoppins less she whopping herself
    ——
    ALL OF THIS!!!

I felt sorry for Michele’, she associated being beat with love :no:

And I will never purchase those beats by Dre wit his punk azz

I haven’t watched it yet. I was too busy trying to get through the For Better or Worse marathon on OWN. I’ll check it out tonight. We all know Dre is not beyond knocking fire from a woman. Hopefully he has gotten over that heinous issue.

BrownskinQT says:

I’ll come back when it’s another post. I can see myself getting banned for the things I want to say :nun:

MsB2u says:

I felt sorry for Michele’, she associated being beat with love :no:

And I will never purchase those beats by Dre wit his punk azz
    ————————
    me to she really thought that was love

Miany says:

^^ :dead: lol.. u right though.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Um people don’t deserved to be hit for no reason :no:
    I do try hard to work on making sure not to undermine my husband or diminish his role as head of the household. Both of us came from mainly single mother homes. BUT he also Leads By Example and honors his wife and children so that when there is discourse it makes it easy for me to submit.
    Most if the time :hahaha:

Chile Kelly facial expressions says it all :no: you can not hide pure Bytch
    :no:

MsB2u says:

morning yall
    :waves:

Brown dont go :no:

bnatural says:

So black woman are the only one’s who suffer physical abuse from men? :think:

Some of these men ARE respected but it is a psychological/mental issue with them…some of the most obedient women of all races are still beaten for reason at all :no: This is something that has happened throughout time not and not anything new

*****************************

That is the most ridiculous thing you have ever said. I know you don’t believe that.

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :hi:

This just gave me life! :rofl:

**************************************

:huh: This sounds crazy az fugg! If this ain’t abuser talk, I don’t know what is.

So if someone came up and socked you in the face for talking chit on your blog, they would be justified.

Serious question: Auntie have you ever backhanded/slapped/windmilled/kicked any of your ladies? I hear homosez relationships can be very violent :coffee:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Chile i had a dude try that mess wit me once when i was about 18 or 19 and just had my son. He touched me very inappropriately and i.was not having it. He tried to lay hands on me but wasn’t prepared to rumble. When i say we rumbled and tumbled all up and through that room….ba bee, then my mom jumped in…by the time dude ran out he looked like he had fell off a cliff. I had no issues since. I don’t lay hands on nobody and i expect the same in return. You lay hands on me I’m going to jail and you sir will be going to the OR!

lexdiamonz says:

CHILEEE MR CEE dont came out the CLOSET WTF … BOY BYE !!!!

Good Morning Sandra :waves:
    :hugs:

Chante Moore shoes is everything :nun:

bnatural says:

I felt sorry for Michele’, she associated being beat with love :no:
    And I will never purchase those beats by Dre wit his punk azz
    —–

Glad someone else saw this…Wendy wouldn’t allow her to justify it though….

Miany says:

:waves: Most of yall weren’t downstairs… Good Morning!!!!
    Smonae, msb2u, jenie :hug: , brownskin, bird, whodat, theprince, shuga, that_va, caramel- hey boo long time no font, bnat, future, lexi, vdot, wut

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile Kelly facial expressions says it all you can not hide pure Bytch
    ———————-

Shole cant, and she finally admitted she wanted to look like Chante
    **** that prolly was her issue, jealous cow :coffee:

daprinceofradio says:

ThatVACHICK

:lol: When I tell you I punched this dude square in that area between your mouth and nose. He was like :shocked: He said “oh it’s like THAT!?” And we got to boxing out dat bytch! It took all 4 of his sisters to pull us apart. Punk bytch mufugga.

*****************

:lol: but :yes:

I’m actually more shocked at the women agreeing with Sandy Mae than Sandy Mae’s actual comment. Just baffling :eek:

Shuga Honey says:

Abused women always protect their abusers.
    ______

you right. they usually say things like:

Good morning, Sandra :hi:

Jdore

:bow: Thankgod for a list :thankyou: Hey everyone :waves:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    :tea: Chiilleee

I felt sorry for Michele’, she associated being beat with love

Where do you think that mentality comes from? When you beat your child and then say you did it because you love them? Of course a child is going to associate pain and abuse with love. They are children. They’re too young to make the distinction. If you want the violence to decrease in our community, the answer is to STOP beating your kids.

bnatural says:
    So black woman are the only one’s who suffer physical abuse from men?
    ^^ hey girll :tea: yup…. see #38. Abusers dont discriminate.

MsB2u says:

Smonae,jenie,miany
    :hi:

He threw Dee against a wall and grabbed her up round her throak

She was such a cutie. When I heard he assaulted her, I wanted to fly to the west coast to defend her honor, but your auntie doesn’t fly :nono:

lexdiamonz says:

Michele just gave a WHOLE new meaning to BEATS BY DRE

BrownskinQT says:

Smonae, Jenie, Miany and VA :hug: Hello everyone else I dodn’t speak to!

lexdiamonz says:

Michele just gave a WHOLE new meaning to BEATS BY DRE

I haven’t got to that part yet :popcorn:

The Master Beta :D says:

VDot says:
    WTF is up with all of these men on their noses?!
    ————–
    ______________________________________

I know I’m late and all but Sandra you can really say some fugged up shyt @ times what about all the Lesbians laying paws on their women what’s their line of defenses huh :mad:

Shuga Honey says:

bnatural & miany:

right cuz asian and middle eastern women get the flim flam filth beat out of them and they are known for being about as docile as it gets. but when its us, its because black men are kings and black women deserve it. :no:

Miany says:

@Prettybrown & that_Va :applause: I respect your right to not take abuse from anyone…. ummm hummm I’m telling you, I will stand my ground in a heartbeat… I aint no killer but I will grab a weapon and beat you to the ICU :karate:

Miany says:

That’s different. Back in the olden days when a man took a woman as his wife she became his property, so to speak. In some cultures men paid a dowry. In other cultures, men paid all the bills. So he should expect to be respected in his own home. Sometimes you have to let a woman know who’s the boss and who’s paying the bills. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Michele just gave a WHOLE new meaning to BEATS BY DRE
    —-

Caramel :hugs: Let’s talk about these soaps

Jdore says:

Hey Smonae and jenie :waves:

Chile that damn Wendy :rofl: LMAO! When she looked at the camera and say you Dr. Dre

LuvMySailor says:

**************************************
    So Rihanna got what she deserved from Chris Brown and it was wrong of you to not report on him in your blogs for a long time and then when you starting writing on him again you wrote his name “chris brown”?

I thought the answer would be obvious. Black women have too much mouth. Black men are descendants of African Kings. They deserve to be respected. When black women learn to be respectful of their men — and raise their sons to be Kings, they will stop being punching bags~
    ~

~
    ~I wish a MuahFugga WOULD Put they hands on me :mad: bout me running my mouth!
    :phew: chilllE.
    PUHleeZE with that MZ.Rose, UR a TRUE odd woman. Women deserved to be smacked,punched,beaten for disrespect/talking.

BUT kids should NOT.

A Mofo better R.E.S.P.E.C.T. ME! and respect my MIND!

chi

Tainted_Love says:

I hate Kelly Price!!!

MsB2u says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

lexdiamonz says:

Michele just gave a WHOLE new meaning to BEATS BY DRE

I haven’t got to that part yet
    ————————————–
    he sure did

Tainted_Love says:

I hate Kelly Price!!!

I don’t hate, but btych will never get a penny of my money :nono:

BrownskinQT says:

That’s different. Back in the olden days, when a man took a woman as his wife, she became his property, so to speak. In some cultures men paid a dowry. In other cultures, men paid all the bills. So he should expect to be respected in his own home. Sometimes you have to let a woman know who’s the boss and who’s paying the bills.

Jesus be a mouth guard for me. Auntie do you really believe some of this stuff you type?!!!! I can’t with you today DV is a very serious issue. A “man” doesn’t have to show who’s boss by puttung his hands on a woman. That’s a straight up punk bitch that wont even fight a man and will be quick to pick a gun to fight his battles against another man.

Jdore says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile Kelly facial expressions says it all you can not hide pure Bytch
    ———————-

Shole cant, and she finally admitted she wanted to look like Chante
    **** that prolly was her issue, jealous cow
    ~~~~~~~~~
    It started when they went out of town to go see the play (in Vegas I think) and Chante came out in that superwoman bathing suit! Kely and Chante’s friendship went down hill from there! Kelly showed her true colors then

VDot says:

Sandy you talking in circles :nun: On one hand, people should stop spanking their kids because they will associate love with pain. On the other, men have the right to smack you up if you talk out of pocket. Therefore, ima just negate both of your theories :biggrin:

MsB2u says:

Tainted_Love says:

I hate Kelly Price!!!
    ——————
    i don’t hate her but i surely dislike her

Kelly Price said she is a 16 to 18 :nono: Lies!!!

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Miany and Smonae.. I dont think people are agreeing that Black women mouth off too much, thus resulting in the need of physical assault. I think we were cosigning the fact that good men should be treated KING-LIKE if he’s wearing the crown and wearing correctly.

I cant speak for others, but I know that I had this arrogrance that Im a strong, educated, Black woman, you cant tell me nothing, I got this on my own, I dont need you yada yada yada stank attitude and it got me nowhere. Everytime we’d get in a fight I’d throw that ish up and he’s like well you got all that by yo self then be by yo self. WHat you need me for?

As a woman, I had/have to tone it down like no man wants to hear that ish. Especially if he trying to help you build a life together. That’s what I was cosigning. You cant have TWO heads in a relationship and if you have a man that’s being a man then let that man be a man without all the extra ish. My mama told me to let him THANK he running ish but really I know whats up :wink:

Bye ya’ll these yt folks making me work :rollseyes:

that_VA_thickchicksays:

See, this is the reason why some of you can’t keep a man. You wish a nigga WOULD pay your bills; you wish a nigga WOULD take you out to dinner; you wish a nigga WOULD get your hair and nails did; but it’s perfectly okay to disrespect his manhood and mouth off to him like you’re the man in the relationship? How does that work? :shrug:

Miany says:

^^ so dude beat her for GIGGLING??? and yall BLACK WOMEN- WHICH MOST OF YOU ARE…are round here talking bout black women get beat for mouthing off???

^^ :lol: I’m laughing cuz I know you’re not serious. If you got with a man today and he hit you tonight, I’m sure you’d be entering a not guilty plea by morning :tea:
    Good Morning, I have an important question for you Sandra….
    Can you please teach me how to copy and paste a comment whilst keeping the emotes.

Tainted Kelly just a evil bish :yes:

I think her fat azz was still trying to shade Mimi, when she was like she’s never heard talent like that.

No shade to Shante, because she cant hit them notes at any time :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sandy you talking in circles On one hand, people should stop spanking their kids because they will associate love with pain. On the other, men have the right to smack you up if you talk out of pocket. Therefore, ima just negate both of your theories

by VDot on Sep 12, 2013 at 10:04 am
    ————–
    :yes:

******************************

I done tole yall hubby is a mostly reformed rough neck. And I’m a mostly reformed gangsta b*tch so we’ve had some epic battles. His tantrums are truly no match for my mouth. Poor baby. He has beaten the breaks off of men a couple of times since we’ve been together due to his anger issue, but he has NEVER come close to putting his hands on me. He’s the king. He holds down our home financially and I know he can defend my honor if need be even though I really don’t want his old azz fighting while at the same time the hoodrat in me likes that he’s capable. Some folks are mixed up on their definition of a king and queen.

Caramel!!! How ya been?

Claudette reminds me of Halle Berry so much :thinking: with hair

VDot says:

@Sailor – confusing ain’t it? She was ready to :box: Chris Brown over Rhi Rhi….back when she was in :love: with her. But by her logic, Rhianna deserved that azz whooping, seeing as to how she pops off at the mouth. :eyeroll:

@Bird :cosign:

Caramel Rain says:

You’re making progress. All you have to do now is not say “but” after this sentence.

________________________________

I don’t know what type of women you run into, but apparently the wrong ones. That’s a yound minded female and I don’t think that’s what VA was saying.

Tainted_Love says:

I’m watching the reunion now….Lil Mo grew on me and Claudette is gorg!!

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Caramel Let’s talk about these soaps

***********

:hug: LOL ok. We’ll catch up later! WE need to discuss Chelesa’s blind baby :popcorn:

Chile :hahaha: when Kelly announced that tour :hahaha:

MsB2u says:

that_VA_thickchicksays:

—————————————
    auntie my man or not you have to give respect to get it

VDot says:

Kenya go head on somewhere :eyeroll:

The Master Beta :D says:

:tea: :no:

Shuga Honey says:
    :shocked: Jenie!!! … but Im so surprised you would agree with this with as much mouth as you have!

A lot of women have too much mouth, but the Smart women know how to control their mouths around their men. It’s a skill that not too many black women possess.

Tainted_Love says:

I’m watching the reunion now….Lil Mo grew on me and Claudette is gorg!!

Me too :popcorn:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: BrownskinQT! Busy. how about ya?

BrownskinQT says:

:tape: Hold my mule Lord.

Atypical says:

#lesigh Black women aren’t the only race of women who are abused. I actually watched this Mexican guy punch the sh#t out of his wife/gf at the mall parking lot with a group full of witnesses…She probably deserved it though because she wasn’t being too mouthy and he had to put her in her place… :rolleyes:

Shuga Honey says:

Wait what ??? :huh: what I agree with let me go up and read :pc:

BrownskinQT says:

All jokes aside. I’m sorry to hear that you were abused, hun. :sad:

BrownskinQT says:

@ Caramel, I’m good. I was picking with you while you were gone. Hope all is well

LOL ok. We’ll catch up later! WE need to discuss Chelesa’s blind baby
    by Caramel Rain on Sep 12, 2013 at 10:10 am
    ————
    I am team Adam. I still don’t like Avery for Nick with her flat butt :smack: We will talk later
    @VDot :chase: stop it :lol:

BrownskinQT says:

All jokes aside. I’m sorry to hear that you were abused, hun.

I knew you were cool. :hug:

Shuga Honey says:

_________

so if he gets your hair and nails did then he buys the rights to beat up on you? i go to the dominicans for a $15 wash & set and my mani-pedis cost $25. ass whoopings running kinds cheap aint it tho?

duke betta at least be letting me get designs on my pinky toe. shooooo

Miany says:

Caramel… IF we are a team….he’s the head, I’m the neck. Break your neck and see how much your head moves???
    I understand your need to tone it down though cuz you admit to being arrogant (i applaud that you recognize your problem) My problem is with anger. That’s why I tend to choose men who are strong enough that they don’t need to OvertLY exert their manhood.
    example: He knows I’ll get upset and fuss and he ignores my azz, which lets me know to shut up until I’m calm enough to speak like a lady- its a balance. If I had a man who felt the need to roar all the time, we’d both have permanent migraines…. I do enough for him that he can tolerate a lil and STILL KNOW who we are.

anw_rootbeer says:

I felt sorry for Michele’, she associated being beat with love

————————
    AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    & no1 please bring up the fake scripture that doesn’t exist, “spare the rod spoil the child”

VDot says:

@Sailor – confusing ain’t it? She was ready to :box: Chris Brown over Rhi Rhi…

First of all, I was never “in love” with Rihanna. And secondly, you can’t apply everything I say to every situation. The circumstances in Rihanna and Chris Brown’s relationship were different. He was not married to her. He was not paying her bills. See the difference?

MsB2u says:

Shuga Honey says:

_________

duke betta at least be letting me get designs on my pinky toe. shooooo
    ————————————
    :applause:

Shuga Honey says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    VDot says:
    WTF is up with all of these men on their noses?!
    ————–

I do agree with this statement, not all black women, but some do have too much mouth.. :yes: Now the punching bag part nah ….. cause I know broads that do hold their tongue still get the willy lump lump :box: I also agree with descendants Kings yada yada yada

Miany says:

I know Jenie’s font.. I know she was cosigning the traditional roles aspect of that statement.. i doubt she was cosigning women gettin they azz beat

**************************

You got us mixed up with those groupies in the game who’s occupation is essentially prostitution. We work. Don’t no real modern woman NEED a man to take care of them financially. If the woman makes all the money does she get to slap the sh*t out of the man when he cuts up?

Right click ctrl s :typing:
    You said that!!! About to call my husband
    Me: hey baby
    him: hey babe
    Me: I just wanted to let you know :cell: I know you like head but break your neck and see how you live
    *hangs up phone*. :grill:

:kiss: I would nevahhhhhh!!!! :shock:

ass whoopings running kinds cheap aint it tho?
    ~
    ~
    :hahaha: AINT it Though.

@SandraRose
    ur contradicting UR SELF.. How U know what Chris Brown was paying for,Shoot wasn’t he writing her songs for her,HelPing her get bank?
    Same shyte,so he owned that A.s.s!

My Minds in DISTURBIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Chile I am reading ya’ll fonts why are ya’ll :smack: It’s all love Roses :hug:

that_VA_thickchicksays:

Love ya Auntie. But wrong wrong wrong wrong and wrong. First, you CLEARLY missed the part where I said I don’t argue or mouth off. I don’t wish a n*gga would pay my bills or pay for my personal maintenance (hair, nails, etc). I am a licensed cosmetologist-in addition to my full time job- so I keep my own hair looking fly and I don’t wear acrylic nails. I have worked since I was 15 and I can and do pay my own bills. Even when I was married I CHOSE to work because I prefer working and being financially responsible. I do want a man who CAN amd WILL do those things. But I’m not going to let him treat me like shyt just to get it. If pretending to be a deaf mute while my man cheats and beats…I’ll continue to be my OWN man.

I don’t “disrespect anyone’s manhood”-whatever that means-if they act as anything other than a good man I don’t deal with them, period. So there’s nothing for me to mouth off at him about.

Again, Love ya but WRONG!

Miany says:

This is where good reading and comprehension skills comes in handy. Getting with a man and being married to a man who is paying my bills are too totally different scenarios. As to your question, it is not possible to copy and paste the emotes unless you have editing capabilities. :)

Shuga Honey says:

Ok cool Jenie. i was worried for a minute there. :happy:

*********

:thinking: infatuated? Major crush? In serious like? All of the above?

Smonae says:

Black women arent the only ones with smart mouthes, now this a BOLD FACED LIE. I know yt chicks that are mean as phuck to thier husbands.
    Husbands that are providing
    I be like one day Bob gone snap on that azz :coffee:

Black women branded wit Bullchit that goes on with all types.

NO ma’am :no:

I felt sorry for Michele’, she associated being beat with love

:huh:

lexdiamonz says:

GIRL YALL TOO !!! LMAO i thought it was me and mines !!!

YALL WOMENS got to learn …WHAT the hell you whooping and hollering wit a dude for… honey, a man is the HEAD of the family but WOMAN is the NECK … HEAD can’t move WITHOUT US…. chile,we were given a puzzy for a reason TO RUN THE WORLD … aint no need to yell and scream he piss you off, you want something, you need something, you want to go shopping, out with the girls … JUST “oil” up and walk up on him BUCK NAKED in some heels and say baby can you put on my necklace for me and bay bay when that cat get to PURRING you aint GOT TO YELL!!!!

And there it is. :yes:

Shuga Honey says:

Ok cool Jenie. i was worried for a minute there.

:kiss: :happy:

BrownskinQT says:

Here’s the lesson, Women: Love yourself first before you learn to love anyone else.

:applause:

First of all,
    ———-
    You know shyt gets serious when someone says this :lol:

I know yt chicks that are mean as phuck to thier husbands.
    ~
    ~
    Especially JEW Broads they rule the nest,not bread winners and UglY a.s.s fcuK with them big jew noses!

libra80sbaby says:

I cannot STAND Kelly Price irregular body azz. But I :love: Miche’le and Chante is my BISH!! Wit her fine azz

luVn_liFe says:

@SandraRose
    ur contradicting UR SELF.. How U know what Chris Brown was paying for

They weren’t married. End of argument. :coffee:

——————-

:cosign:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Being submissive to a man does NOT MEAN YOU CAN’T SPEAK YOUR MIND! :rolleyes: Submissive is allowing him to be the leader of the house in decisions that will affect family. All great leader are advised by their management team and that is the woman who manages the kids and the household etc. MOST good leaders don’t take the motto “Leading with a strong hand LITERALLY!” Most men who beat or hit women are weak by any measures. If it takes you hitting to control then you as a man don’t have leadership skill to begin with. so you are fired…buh bye… :waves:

LADIES IF ANYONE TELL YOU IT IS OKAY FOR A GROWN ASS MAN TO HIT A GROWN ASS WOMAN…PLEASE RUN!!!
    MOST GREAT LEADERS ARE GREAT PERSUADERS AND DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING, YOU FOLLOW THEIR LEADERSHIP BECAUSE YOU TRUST THEM, NOT OUT OF FEAR OF RETRIBUTION!

Husbands that are providing
    I goes on with all types.
    NO ma’am :no:

True :yes:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:applause:

ur contradicting UR SELF.. How U know what Chris Brown was paying for
    They weren’t married. End of argument.
    ~
    ~
    likely story :kiss:

Luvn

:rofl: I :heart: ur font!!!!

:thumbsup:

—————-
    Now this is true. I can attests to this :cheers:
    Now I don’t ever ask for money to buy or do stuff. I pay for it myself and he often just gives me money to buy stuff just cause. I never sex for gifts BUT I know sometimes its easier to soothe an argument with a little :winky: rather than :cuss:

Me: I just wanted to let you know I know you like head but break your neck and see how you live
    *hangs up phone*.
    ———-

Hey Jenie!

libra80sbaby says:

:lol: :hug:

libra80sbaby says:

—————————-
    :cosign: :applause:

libra80sbaby says:

:hugs: JENIE!!!!!!!

lexdiamonz says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

LOL GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE …

Miany says:

^^ oK.. :thankyou: FOR ANSWERING.. I know you know I comprehend what I read properly and I also know (less than a know, more like a strong guess) that if you married dude and he whopped on you, you would defend yourself. It’s ok auntie, should you ever get married and your spouse (male or female) whoop on you (and I still have my login) I will be ur shoulder to cry on.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

First of all,
    ———-
    You know shyt gets serious when someone says this

———-
    :huh:

lexdiamonz says:

:dead: :ghost: :casket:

daprinceofradio says:

:waves: miany Smonae and errybody else :)

^^^^^ :cosign:

Miany says:

Thank you sweetie. But I would never marry a woman who had even the slightest possibility of being abusive. You see, I would spend at least 2-5 years getting to know her and waiting for the Dopamine fumes to evaporate before I made such life altering a decision. :yes:

So other than DV, what have y’all been talking about? :popcorn:

tipdagemini says:

I was lurking and had to log in just to say………….Auntie is up in this post ruffling ALOT of feathers. I DO NOT agree with you about women being beat on because they are mouthy, i have never been beaten but I have been choked because I didnt have my wedding ring on at home when my sister and her boyfriend came over. Under no circumstances should a man put his hands on a woman and if he feels he has to then they dont need to be together. Respect should go both ways!!!!!!!! Needless to say I divorced that little boy and I am dating a real respectful man now.

P.S.
    I LOVE MY LOG IN

GAGIRL87 says:

On having sex with transsexuals (Mister Cee used the word Transsexual and he may also be including transvestites)

Have I lied about getting head in a car from a transsexual? Yes. I have been in denial about this for a very long time. Do I consider myself gay? No. I have gotten fellatio from transvestites. And that’s as far as it went. I never had actual sexual intercourse with another man. Or vice versa.

I know that I love women. But occasionally I get the urge to have fellatio with a transsexual, a man that looks like a woman.

On the video that was just released By Bimbo Winehouse as proof of his activities with transsexuals

The person I was in the car with, I know exactly who that person is. I don’t know why he would want to harm me like this. That video is an old video, probably like the end of last year. (Bimbo Winehouse claims the video was taken 2 weeks ago.)

On his fear of telling the truth

Am I still going to be looked at the same way? Am I still going to be…. [breaks down on air] My whole fear of this whole thing of what I’ve been going through–is my family. I don’t talk about my family much.

I wonder what the streets are going to say. Will people still book me?

On reconsidering resigning

[Breaks down again] Right now I just really feel like I let y’all down. I don’t know if I can stand back in this studio and be the same person. I just don’t know.

On getting help

I don’t look at what I do as a problem, it’s a problem that affects the people around me. I was already in motion of repairing that and trying to move better for what I did in my private life. With the situation that happened in May with the undercover male officer, everything I told you was the God’s honest truth. I went to court Monday and the charges were dropped. I haven’t been involved in any type of activity since probably the beginning of the year.

It’s almost like the Anthony Wiener situation. You move forward and say what it is, then there’s an old text that comes. Like, am I going to have to keep answering to this?

On his caribbean roots being the reason he denied his sex-with-transsexuals life

It has a lot to do with it. My father’s Trinidadian…

In the words of Ebro, “Now you’re free Cee…”

Cee also agreed to come back and do his regular mix at noon today. It’s unclearif he will reconsider his resignation permanently.

______________________________________________________________________

:crying:

cougar lover says:

some people put too much stock in themselves. If our getting along/ staying together hinges upon the other person always having to level/rational, for you to understand that drama isn’t necessary, then you gone be alone or unhappy at some point. How about you fixing yourself first, before bringing your baggage into a relationship that should be 50/50. I’m sure some people have been in enough relationships too know their own faults. I believe its just that some people, expect their significant others to always have to adapt for some reason or another.

by Sandra Rose on Sep 12, 2013 at 10:33 am
    ————–
    :rofl: You are very wise. I am being serious :eek:
    It’s just funny because you are so mater if fact about it like duh

——-
    How in the hail I miss this? :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Now this is true. I can attests to this
    Now I don’t ever ask for money to buy or do stuff. I pay for it myself and he often just gives me money to buy stuff just cause. I never sex for gifts BUT I know sometimes its easier to soothe an argument with a little :hump: rather than :cuss:
    ******************************

:cosign: It also speeds up the healing process if you do cut him to death with that tongue.

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

Lex that visual was powerful babe :rofl:

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses! I haven’t watched this part 2 yet. But someone posted on fb that Kelly said she was a size 16-18. She’s a lie and the truth is not in her! her wide load azz at least a 22.

@GaGagirl :hug:
    that’s Sad, MisTer Cee seems to Really be struggling with his fetish for male fellatio :(

:wave:
    Smonea
    brown
    RAZZ
    daPrinceofRaDiO :kiss:

Why is KMichelle and Tamar still taking Jabs at each other :no: I am getting where I don’t like na one of them broads :no: and for the record neither one of their records is all that ……. they still not fugging with my Girl Chrisette Michelle ….. both of them need some humble pie :nun:

Diva & Luvn :waves:

DIVA

*sings Whitney Houston* I WANNA RUUUNN TO YOUUU-WHOO WHOO!

:happy:

cougar lover says:

^^^ TRUE..I agree, folk need to know what their problem is and try to work on it.. Thing is in relationships no one is perfect and changes take time to make. If I find someone who will compromise as quickly and willingly as i compromise for him, I’m happy about that.

Luvn and Diva :happy:

Diva says:

Chile I was thinking the same thing. She is such a damn liar :no: Hey Bew!
    :hug:

not fugging with my Girl Chrisette Michelle

Her cd is good!!!

cougar lover says:

Oh cougar I love this here :yes: well said …..

jeniefrumdabloc says:

both of them need some humble pie

:cosign:

Tamar wont keep ha mouth shut.
    K Michelle posted that she was gonna buy Tamar album and support real R&B or good music.

Tamar responded back basically that didnt mean nothing and wont erase the muppet comment :facepalm:

So here we are :shrugs: they could’ve squashed that chit rt there

************************

:applause:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie, Luvie, Smonae, Miany, Diva, Taken, Razzle, Bird, Prince, Sandra, Who Dat, Brown ::hug: :kiss:

EVERYBODY

Morning Diva, GA :kiss:
    @Luvn…yeah.. he’s struggling and I still think his station set him up to ‘come out’…he is in denial and I believe he never fugged a dude but, i have a strong feeling he wants to. i think he wants to but doesn’t want to cuz he doesnt wanna be :homo: it’s sad and yea…I agree with him about the acceptance. Is he gonna get booked the same way??? prob not.
    @Jenie…they need to get ova it.

Jenie got me loving Chrisette Michelle, she needs to open for JT
    LAWD!!!!!!

That would be a show :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    And neck braces mean :tape:

not fugging with my Girl Chrisette Michelle
    Her cd is good!!!

Is everything :nun: Been in rotation since the end of June hunty…. I have already turned Tamar and K Michelle off and I play them every now and then……. But I’m not just going hard in the paint for either one of their cds, they shyt alright :shrugs:

GAGIRL87 says:

Sigh I just got here but I’m so behind on my work I gotta go :crying:

:newpost: on Ye crazy azz

Jenie got me loving Chrisette Michelle, she needs to open for JT
    LAWD!!!!!!
    That would be a show
    ________________________

Chile yasssssssss :nun:

Gigi26 says:

Dr. Dre is a punk bytch! PERIOD. I mean gat dayum to break a woman’s nose in three fukkin places?! Come on son :no:

And Kelly is a fat ass snake for announcing that tour at the end. Ole used tampon looking ass

Diva says:

Smonae
    VA
    Miany
    Luvn
    Jenny
    GA
    Brown Hey my lovelies :hug: :kiss: @VA you tryna start sumthing gal :rofl:

Mr. Cee (Riley voice) ni99a you gay :homo:
    1) um straight people don’t like to get any type of sexual stimulation from anyone of the same sex
    2) so by saying transvestites are you acting as if they are closer to being a shim?
    Boi :stop: Listen you like men that look like women. You want them to look like Joseline but suck like Jose with jaws of life skills gotcha

Genia says:

Hi Roses, thorns, kings and Queens…..
    Soooo before i go completely in with a capitol N….

What did kelly mean when she said she always wanted to look like Chante’? I’m confused by that statement….

Yardgirl says:

Good morning Roses :waves:

If you put your hand on me, it will be the last time you use that hand :coffee:

My sister in NYC called and said Mister Cee was on the radio bawling this morning. Dude in deep denial. Dang.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ok so is it wrong for me to say I don’t feel bad for Mr.Cee? I really feel badly for his wife.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Mr. Cee (Riley voice) ni99a you gay
    Boi Listen you like men that look like women. You want them to look like Joseline but suck like Jose with jaws of life skills gotcha
    —–
    And this is why I feel bad for the wife and not him. Miss lady, please go and see a doctor and get checked. This whole thing is a damn shame.

Shuga Honey says:

i dont think he’s married.

cougar lover says:

—————————————————-

i look at it like this. relationships are not that hard, some people just expect too much when they go into them. all you gotta do is act like you got some sense, do not develop this elitist attitude when you only bringing sex and looks, and do not expect more than the other person is willing to give. its too many good, single people out here to try to force something that is not meant to be, especially if it is going to take years for results.

Twilight says:

Dre was scared ****less of Suge Knight. yeah he stayed pounding on Michel’le. Me and my sister was talking about the video she did for the song “songthing in my heart” i think thats the same but anyway we were debating was she pregnant in that video or high as hell.

I just find it ironic that all of these women that originally had wider noses all of a sudden has nose jobs to “fix” the damage done from abuse. How convenient. Now you have this pointed more European nose? yeah, ok

Sincerity7 says:

Claudette was cute but boring. Kelly was a bully. Michel’le voice is super annoying. Dawn is a punk. I love Lil Mo and Chante.

dmgeorge says:

I dont agree that because your husband pays your bills he has the right to beat your ass. I do agree that black women have a lot of mouth but that DOES NOT give anyone the right to put their hands on you. Some men dont need an excuse to be violent. Something not done to their liking can set them off. I think that even uttering those words on your platform was irresponsible as a fellow black female. We are supposed to be adults and they are better and more healthier ways in resolving a argument. I dont give two chits what he is paying in your house, no one has a right to put their hands on you period.
    I had to come out of lurking to comment on this one. I was in a DV situation when I was was younger and this pisses me off for someone to say its ok for a man to put their hands on your because he paid some bills. Bills that will be there when you are dead and gone….And the fact the its supposed to be ok because he is my husband. Isnt he supposed to protect and provide…I guess I need to go back and read my bible because obviously I didnt read the part where it it says: Protect, provide and whop my ass because “he” felt my mouth was being sassy….

RAE23 says:

Though I feel that any man who hits a woman is less of a man, I do agree that some of us Black women do display less than ladylike behavior as far as their mouths go and pushing a man to their breaking point. I say this because I have had relations with men I heard of and witnessed being abusive and NEVER EVER experienced any kind of problems! Those experiences led me to believe that certain woman and personalities must bring that out in them. Plus, there are so many single moms raising children alone and simply do not teach the PROPER role of a male in the household. In the end, you have to give respect to get it. I don’t think we respect TRUE black men and their role enough. I must agree with the post that says shutting up as a woman is a learned behavior and so is letting a man be the leader he should be. If the lesson can be learned and woman make good selections in men, life should be much more peaceful as home! My man is the KING of our castle, but he definitely respects me as his QUEEN!