In Case You Missed It: ‘R&B DIVAS: LA’ Season 1 Reunion Pt. 1

RNB DIVAS LA Reunion

RNB DIVAS LA Reunion

The hotly anticipated “R&B DIVAS: LA” Reunion part 1 was hosted by Talk Diva Wendy Williams. Williams did not hold back as she grilled the ladies on their past and present problems with men, drug issues and the show’s scripted scenes.

Cast member Dawn Robinson skipped the reunion which was taped in early August, but she was there in spirit — and on Twitter.com bringing the drama.

Dawn kept it real on Twitter, tweeting: “the reunion show? Like that was my end all BE all FOR REAL???” and “I tried 2 keep positive but production WONT HAVE IT because THEY DONT GET RATINGS & without RATINGS they dont get MONEY mannn lmBo”

RNB DIVAS LA Reunion

In an earlier statement to 4umf.com, Dawn said. “That is not what I signed up for! I signed up for positivity.”

You go girl! Watch part 1 of the reunion below.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

154 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: ‘R&B DIVAS: LA’ Season 1 Reunion Pt. 1”

Diva says:

That ghetto mess was a mess! :rofl:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Although Wendy usually gets on my last damn nerve, I loved her as the host of this reunion. She asked almost everything I wanted to know, even if they weren’t answered. She kept pushing for answers. :yes:

Did that Big Bish wear that red ruche like that :blink: Someone told her tht would be slimming?

lexdiamonz says:

KELLY umm NO I see why the ORIGINAL BUTTERFLY Mariah Carey KICKED yo azz to the curb… a low down dirty shame but BAY BAY Wendell HANDLED that ish they need to get her to HOST ALL REUNIONS … how u doin

I like those ombre dresses like Mo has on :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Wendy had me rolling :rofl: her bluntness last night was EVERYTHANG

Such A F'n Lady says:

Am I the only one that doesn’t think Kelly’s face doesn’t go with her body? I mean, why is it so skinny and the rest of her so…not. :thinks:

Gigi26 says:

Maaaan they sure did pick the right host cuz WENDY was asking them GOODT questions!!

Had Michele or however you spell that shyt telling her messy ass life story…then Chante, then Claudette..lawd Claudette :no:

Wendy talmbout “You shouldn’t be driving around in a suburu.” :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Smh. Kelly put a big dent in her brand behind this foolishness she did. shame.

I done had to log in from work to comment on Belly hating azz. Cause she came for MIMI. TUH! I aint never got past that and aint forgiving her for that ish. Shaped like the big purpa azz monster from McDonald’s. Grimace.

GAGIRL87 says:

That ghetto mess was a mess!
    ___________________________________________________________

Diva :hug:

Wendy said that last night when she was asking Claudette & Michelle about their relationships since both of them smashed the homies :coffee: I was weak :rofl:

Smonae says:

GA :kiss:

Wendy made the reunion with those questions, when she asked Claudette about screwing both members of her group :dead:

lexdiamonz says:

AND Dawn GIRL BYE … I used to think cindy and them (en vouge) was TRIPPIN NOW i see and I am sorry I know MAD people in the industry who have ALWAYS said that KELLY TRULY is a low down BATCH.. and this show just confirmed it and baby when Wendy asked was Kenny GAY!!!

:kona:

Dawn is a weirdo. The show doesn’t need her. I couldn’t believe how open the ladies were about the production tricks. And Kelly was still trying to pretend the production was her idea. Her and Dawn can kick rocks. There are plenty other divas out there that will at least show up for taping since she so busy and all.

Kelly made sure she wore her thirdle… even though the dress doesn’t fit her (not in size, but in style for her size)

GAGIRL87 says:

Lil Mo stupid lol “Ion curr didn’t he write caught up by Usher he need to be paying child support point blank period” >>>>>>>>> :blink: Claudette’s face

On why I aint NEVER seen Gelly Price big azz sanging WITH Mariah:

Cause u know as a stan I woulda peeped her on live apperances. Belly big self wont on Arsenio, SNL, Apollo. But u can hear her. Belly behind the curtain singing like that dude in Temptations movie who was covering for Paul dronk azz

Gigi26 says:

Kelly and her whack ass made a pure damn fool out of herself. Her and her hat hair and chiclet ass teef :no:

And what the SGRho pin for? Don’t nobody care about that shyt. Loser ass Ursula shaped broad.

She done blacklisted herself for coming for the Gawd Mimi. She is finished.

:rofl: :rofl: chile Wendy need to host all the shows :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Dawn,
    Well since Wendy did cocaine I wonder if she could snort up them powdered eggs in your old azz uterus! Bye Baby! :ghost:

Smonae :kiss: hey babes
    Sessy Razzle
    Who Dat
    Keya
    Bird
    San
    Diva

:hug: ’s & :kiss: ’es

daprinceofradio says:

someone said on twitter last night Kelly up there looking like a Blood Bank

:hide: Man listen………………

Gigi26 says:

DAT: Kelly ole big pumpkin ass was singing background in the STUDIO ONLY. Cuz Mimi can’t bring that bytch on the stage, hoe would take up TWO SPOTS easy!

lexdiamonz says:

I done had to log in from work to comment on Belly hating azz.

:dead:

CHILE CLAUDETTE TOO FINE to have been BROKE yall better make these niccas pay their puzzy bills

And why did they get Wendy for the reunion? They know she ain’t got no damn home training. They barely got to talk about the show for her digging into their personal lives. I ain’t saying I didn’t like it ijs.

GAGIRL87 says:

When Wendy told Claudette she comes across very depressed and boring :rofl: she does come across as sucidal and depressed tho :shrugs:

Gigi26 says:

And Dawn is a whack bytch. Who would go around town talking about they still En Vogue and its a one person show?! :eek: Get your life. I think she on cocaine.

Such A F’n Lady says:

I agree, she has a pretty face, but that attitude and that terrible shape :no:

Diva says:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    Her big fat wagging azz needs to ALWAYS wear black. Never any thing colored! :tea:

And when WEEEENDY was getting at KENNY LATTIMORE BABYEH I CRIED :rofl:

__________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyy Lex :rofl:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

I agree, she has a pretty face, but that attitude and that terrible shape :no:
    ———————-
    :nono: she gots a long azz neck too..her skinny azz head just hot glued to it.

lexdiamonz says:

:kona:

YALL DAMN ROSE going IN EARLY ….WTF is WRONG with “belly thrice” AZZCHEEKS though they needed their OWN SHOW

:dead:

daprinceofradio says:

Adina HOWARD would be a good choice..dontcha think?

Jenie :yahoo: I love you :love:

Chile that’s what people wanna hear :popcorn:

Smonae says:

23 daprinceofradio says:

someone said on twitter last night Kelly up there looking like a Blood Bank

——–

GAGIRL Love you too my sugar pie :kiss: :love:

Diva says:

And when WEEEENDY was getting at KENNY LATTIMORE BABYEH I CRIED :rofl:
    —————–
    Chante know that nucca flaming :rofl:

Dawn was always a step child. Just always. EnVogue was my GROUP. But back in 1990 my azz used to manually FAST FORWARD through ALL of her parts. Do you KNOW how hard that is ON A CASSETTE TAPE? MIGHT Hard I tell ya. :sad: ALL of her parts. Because of her I erased an ENTIRE part of the song “Lies”…how? Tryna skip her part. And yall know how I feel about Teena Marie too. I aint never gonna forgive Dawn for that dayum “Firm Biz” song. Bish you will NAT sang a Teena Marie song. Who gave you fuggin permission?

Go have your old azz Benjamin Buttons born old azz kid someplace. Just go. EV aint wantcha. Eem weird azz Raphael Freaky Deaky AKA Cholly Wiggins aint wantcha!

Gigi26 says:

POOR PUZZY MANAGEMENT: CLAUDETTE ORTIZ. Someone save her please. She shoulda been screwing Wyclef thiefin azz instead of them two losers, ESP Ahmad from Sister Act 2. Nigga sang Oh Happy Day in the soprano! :hahaha:

Diva says:
    .her skinny azz head just hot glued to it.

:ghost:

GAGIRL87 says:

I seriously think something is wrong with Kelly tho when she was texting while everybody was talking I wanted to drop kick her fat a$$ how rude :facepalm:

SnootyPooty says:

I use to like her music now not so much how dare her disrespect Mariah Carey. You are the biggest loser not weight wise but music wise

GAGIRL87 says:

She shoulda been screwing Wyclef thiefin azz
    _______________________________________________________

:cosign: make your pussy work for you boo boo

She done blacklisted herself for coming for the Gawd Mimi. She is finished.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Finished. Finito. Do not pass Go. Getcho big azz outta here. Go find a buffet someplace to cuddle up next to. Sanging about a “Friend of Mine”. Bish a friend of yourn need to ask you how many lap band surg’s do it TAKE?

Such A F'n Lady says:

I wish Wendy would’ve asked if Suge broke Michele’s nose and she had to have a nose job which jacked up her nose.

Oh yeah, Claudette is depressing as heyul!

Kelly just made herself loose all her fans :no: what lil fans she had left…. she will never be able to come out with anymore music… folks is through with that azz, atleast I am :nono:

Smonae says:

I like how Chante is not afraid to stand up to Kelly fat azz, she was mad she could’nt control them
    I’m still mad she dissed Mimi, fat hoe that wasnt Christian like :mad:

SnootyPooty says:

@bird I agree with her bitter rude round about self

lexdiamonz says:

WHAZZUP!!!!
    GAGIRL87!!

I WAS WAITING on yall ROSEBUDS to DRAG this BS show LOL yall got me ROLLING over here!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

Let me throw in that those 4 ladies did a wonderful job on their divalouges :applause: UNLIKE Kelly & Dawn’s Not Your Mama’s Monolouges *snickers* :ha:

:thankyou:

Hey @Snooty and all the Roses :hug:

Oh and all the yard waste that need to get gathered up and put in big black garbage bags too. Hey. :coffee:

I’m still mad she dissed Mimi, fat hoe that wasnt Christian like
    ___________________________________________________________________

feigns shockness *hand over mouth* Smonae :rofl:

Smonae says:

I’m still mad she dissed Mimi, fat hoe that wasnt Christian like

:nono: she was dead wrong for that shyt :nono: dead wrong

Who Dat :kiss:

Lex you know they mean like dat :grin: :lol:

Diva says:

Smonae says:

——————
    Her fat azz just mad that her hips are wider than all the other Divas put together. She know she fat and she a bitter bish cause her legs and azz cheeks rub together when she walk with her llama legs.

lexdiamonz says:

I never liked chaunte after RUMORS of her phucking my ORIGINAL baby daddy GHOSTFACE KILLAH back in the day

BUT she is HELLA COOL I can hang with her and lil mo… LIL MO STRAIGHT GULLY !! baltimore STAND UP she wasn’t backing down from kelly big VALENTINE HEART looking azz she looked at bish and said chile please … I DIED

SnootyPooty says:

It’s not your idea Kelly you are not original.

GOod morning y’all sorry for taking so long to font back..

I was talking with my sup on how in the military weed is prohibited, but we can drink as much as we want so long as we don’t drive or assault anyone.

I feel it’s a contradiction b/c no one has ever died while using weed, granted folks may have done stupid stuff, but at that point I thought it would always be laced with something else, am I right?? (correct me if I’m wrong)

We’ve had so many deaths in the military and US b/c of alcohol related incidents. We’ve also had so many people getting themselves kicked out of the military b/c of alcohol related incidents (being stupid).

What say you Roses?? :think:

Shuga Honey says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Did that Big Bish wear that red ruche like that Someone told her tht would be slimming?
    __________________________________

she’s like Jennifer Hudson—not meant to look good. clothes dont like her. :no: they be rebelling and shyt.

I’m still mad she dissed Mimi, fat hoe that wasnt Christian like
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    TUH. If it wsnt for Mariah her extra wide load azz would prolly be one of them folks who weigh like 700 lbs and gotta be carted out of they house by heavy machinery.

BrownskinQT says:

What did she say about Mimi? I used to feel bad for Kelly thinking no one signed her because of her weight. Her attitude is worse than Nicci Gilbert’s.

Gigi26 says:

And when Kelly was naming the folk she wrote for I was like emmmmrrmmm you def didn’t get a check from Bad Boy hunty so sit!

@Dap :happy: Adina would def be a good fit, shiiid they shoulda got Gina Thompson ass or Sparkle or somebody, not ole Dawn washed up got kicked outta two groups ass

Smonae says:

Such A F’n Lady says:

———
    She got that MJ nose, ion see how she can breathe :shrugs:

lexdiamonz says:

HEY RAZZLE !!
    the military is a HOT MESS chile … I worked on a base and this dude got kicked out for EATING HEMP SEEDS !! they said it was STILL a violation …. dude said he used those and chia seeds for health reasons … I was like WTF

Bish a friend of yourn need to ask you how many lap band surg’s do it TAKE?

sweet haysoos! :ghost: :crying1:

yall goin IN! i’m mad i didn’t watch now! :cuss:

BrownskinQT says:

Is that the dress she wore last night? Her stylist is dead wrong for letting her come out looking like the Kool-Aid Man:no:

Ok the Kelly slander is getting out of hand. Blood Bank? Gelly? Belly? Belly Thrice? I shamed for all yall. :hahaha:

Hey Jeniefrumdabloc

The mammoth Kelly will never be on Mariah Carey’s level if she continues to sing until her death. No star power having Heffa snot weight watchers is calling answer the phone

lexdiamonz says:

BrownskinQT says:

:dead:

:dead:

lawd ion thank i EVA seent KDUB stan for Mimi this hard chile! :hahaha: u go guhl! :love:

Let me throw in that those 4 ladies did a wonderful job on their divalouges
    ***********************

I really wasn’t expecing to like it, but the did and outstanding job. I was really into it and would go see if they went on the road with it.

Gigi26 says:

Kelly Price ass prolly chews her cud with them teef in her mouf :no:

lexdiamonz says:

HEY RAZZLE !!
    ———–

:yes: Anything linked to THC will get you that “pink slip”. Granted hemp seeds are good for you they are bad for business when it comes to your career in the military. The AF just banned the Blueberry Power yogurt by Chobani b/c it has hemp seeds in it.

Gigi26 says:

And I saw Kelly and Dawn’s show and baybeh it looked like a public access channel ass MESS!!!!

Jerrica says:

Can anybody tell if Kelly is turned sideways or is she turned to the front? She looks weird.

Gigi26 says:

Kelly Price ass prolly chews her cud with them teef in her mouf

fava WHY lawd??? :ghost:

i cant fugg witchall this mawnin! :dead: :dead:

AWL yawl need whoopins! from Bird to Lex, just ERRYBODY! :spank:

keep goin! :rofl:

Chile this entire post :ghost: I just went back and read all these comments :crying:

What did she say about Mimi?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Back in like Feb/March she gonna have GALL to say something on Twitta about Mimi cant eem hit her notes etc. BISH! I can hear! I aint need you to say nothing! And it was disrespekful cause MIMI the one who “fount” her. :no:

Story on THAT is: back in the day…at Grammy rehearsal..everybody else had gone to eat…and BELLY was in the break room cause her fat azz had ATE ALREADY…and was sanging and Mimi was like ghul you can SANNNNNNNG. Come be a hidden back up sanger for me.

Fast Fwd to 2013 and this hoe tawkin sideways. :nono:

Jerrica says:

Thee fawk is that in your gravie :ha:

MsB2u says:

KELLY BIG BODY ASS MAKES ME SICK
    :mad:

What did she say about Mimi?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fast Fwd to 2013 and this hoe tawkin sideways.

Heavy Price, house bout to come all the way down :nono: She was dead wrong for that shyt there hunty , DEAD WRONG

SnootyPooty says:

@ fayla no one messes with Mimi especially not this food hoarder

BrownskinQT says:

Who drank all the Kool-Aid?
    Kelly,Kelly drank all the kool-aid
    I make kool aid for my family,nah nah nah nah
    I make pitcher after pitcher nah nah nah nah
    :whistle:

Razz

legalize de herb! & forget about de & dem!
    fe mek we legalize de herb! & forget about dem heroin dem! :smoke:

i’ve said it for years :yes:

it will be legal pretty soon all over. not sure about the military, but decriminalize it. i’m wondering tho if employes will still hold it against you when applying for jobs once it’s legal? :think: prolly so :(

Jerrica says:

Jenie, I’m on my phone so I can’t see. What it look like? Lol

SnootyPooty says:

She is still a back up singer compared to Mimi. Kelly go eat a container of hoecakes

Loser ass Ursula shaped broad.
    ———
    Lil Mermaid reference! :rofl:

Ty says:

Morning Roses :wave:

I don’t even have the damn channel but yall are going to make me find this damn reunion :crying:

Hey Kool Aid :rofl: :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

Good morning, Everybody! Haven’t read comments yet, but Kelly didn’t help her case any last night. She tried to offer excuses for all of her behavior and tried to dodge questions. I don’t like her at all.

BrownskinQT says:

_________

Shame on you Kelly!!!! or Belly as yall have named her :rofl:

Ty says:

BrownskinQT says:

Who drank all the Kool-Aid?
    Kelly,Kelly drank all the kool-aid
    I make kool aid for my family,nah nah nah nah
    I make pitcher after pitcher nah nah nah nah
    :crying:

lawd ion thank i EVA seent KDUB stan for Mimi this hard chile! u go guhl!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And see I had been MISSING the other posts on Kelly. Everytime it would be one I would miss it. But I aint never forgetting what she said about Mimi Cannon. I wanted to watch that show more…but b/c SHE on there (taking up all the space and snacks on set)…I cant. Wouldnt be RIGHT.

————

Shuga Honey says:

someone said on twitter last night Kelly up there looking like a Blood Bank

Man listen………………

:casket: why must i diiiiiie so early in the morning?!?!?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Kelly just made herself loose all her fans what lil fans she had left…. she will never be able to come out with anymore music… folks is through with that azz, atleast I am

And next season, when she pulls a NeNe, you’ll all be wondering what happened to ha ratchetness. :no: :coffee:

Ty says:

lawd……… :ghost:

I say legalize it……..I’ll ad-ver-tise it! :headphones:

She already ate all the hoecakes and chased them with Kool-Aid @Snooty :ghost:

Smonae says:

GM TY, Pearl, Snooty, Such, Daprince, Lex, Gigi & Fayla :waves:

:duel: <—what Kelly's knees be doin

them sumbishes is at WAR wit each ova!

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

AWL yawl need whoopins! from Bird to Lex, just ERRYBODY!
    ******************************

Hey not me. I been good. Did somebody say mammoth? :non:

A mammoth is any species of the extinct genus Mammuthus, proboscideans commonly equipped with long, curved tusks and, in northern species, a covering of long hair. They were members of the family Elephantidae which contains, along with mammoths, the two genera of modern elephants and their ancestors.

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Razz

legalize de herb! & forget about de & dem!
    fe mek we legalize de herb! & forget about dem heroin dem!

i’ve said it for years

it will be legal pretty soon all over. not sure about the military, but decriminalize it. i’m wondering tho if employes will still hold it against you when applying for jobs once it’s legal? prolly so
    —————-
    Well the military allowed gay men to be open while serving, so maybe they’ll be open to at least hemp seeds/oil for health benefits and controled MJ for people who have cancer (there was this dude here that was sick all the time and the military drs kept writing him off/dismissing him so him and his wife finally went to the ER in Miami and it turned out dude had LEU-FCKING-KEMIA! :eek: )

:hahaha: :crying: :crying1:

KDuuuuuubbb!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

@fayla :dead:

@Smonae Gm

Promise to GAWD that is the story I have heard for decades on how Kelly and Mariah got together musically. They was at Grammy rehearsal. Ms. Thrice was there sanging back-up for my OTHER BOO George Michael…and of ALL places…Mariah found this big hoe in the LUNCHROOM. Everybody else had left to go eat. But since her big azz had just ate she was in there alone.

Ty says:

@ Smonae, Fay, Diva, GA, Dub, Jenny, Auntie :hug:

I miss yall :cry: They are working da hell outta me :whip:

Morning and chit.
    Did any tits pop out at this reunion? If not I don’t care about it.

Sandra, the NFL season kicks off tonight. Let’s get a post on that ASAP.

Ty says:

I even miss that invisible hairline :crying:

Let me go…. :kona:

SnootyPooty says:

@kdub she put out an A.P.B on the lunch room

BrownskinQT says:

Leave Kelly alone!!! :sarcasm: She has a heart that is just a big as the fabric it took to make that dress!!!

SnootyPooty says:

Mammoth/ wilder beast Price took up the entire left side of the picture I think it’s leaning the scale has been tipped in her favor literally

Razz

:no: that scares the CHIT outta me! makes me think about my SIL. he’s been to the mil Doc’s numerous times for the same issue & they basically writin his ass off too. i hope & pray it’s not serious :pray:
    they do our servicemen & women SO bad! :(

Yall know big folks eat first. At fam functions…it be: The kids, the men…THE BIG FOLKS…then your regular sized azz be there scaping a POT. Shyt pisses me OWF. :no:

My aunt is a big woman. Do know how much she weigh. She BIG tho. My whole LIFE. She always eat first. My cousin dumb azz once asked…WHY Auntie get to eat already? :shrug: My mama panched the pure LIFE out of her. Bish YOU KNOW WHY!

KK76 says:

Am I the only one who thinks Michel’le looks like Rebbie Jackson? :think:

Sandra, the NFL season kicks off tonight. Let’s get a post on that ASAP.
    ~
    ~
    ION watch;I have nuffing!!1 :cheer: YES footBALLLLLLLLL tonight

TY!!!!! :yahoo: guhl trust me i understand. this might be the onliest post i get to post in today! :cuss:

On topic ALL the ladies have on very nice dresses :yes:
    :thumbsup:

cougar lover says:

who that woman is in the rainbow colored dress. she looking kinda melt in your mouthish.

@KK76
    NOPE i thought she looked like REBE tew
    :hi:

@COUGAR
    them sugaBaBies looking melt in ur MouthisH right now :bounce:

SnootyPooty says:

@Kdub funny LOL that is way too much

cougar lover says:

they are too!

KK76 says:

Ok cool, Luvn. I’m not alone :lol:

BrownskinQT says:

On topic four of the ladies have on very nice dresses
    _________________________________________

The four to the right look nice. Hey Luvn :waves:

they do our servicemen & women SO bad!
    ———-
    Tell them to say fawk it and go to the er or at least ask for a referral. They did me and my son like that, I failed a fitness test due to stomach pains, they said I was having stomach pains b/c of indigestion, got to Key West went to the dr for the same thing and they found endometriosis and not one but TWO cysts on my ovaries, when my son was about one or two, mil drs kept saying he had a regular cold then they said he had bronchitis, My mom took him to the er one weekend I had to work this lil fawker had WALKING PNEUMONIA! Same thing with my neighbor last month… her kid was sick all the time the dr didn’t even check her son let alone touch him after the dad explained the symptoms, they took him to the ER in Miami and right as I was telling them about lil razz having walking pneumonia they confirmed her kid had the same.. smh

:no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is “Spake”

BrownskinQT says:

On topic four of the ladies have on very nice dresses
    _________________________________________

The four to the right look nice. Hey Luvn
    Morning Brownskin,Kelly looks nice tew.I mean it’s alot of body,fabric and color
    but HER DRESS lOOks nice :yes:

SnootyPooty says:

@MsB2u I love the Colts since they were referred to as the Baltimore colts. The Colts organization is awesome. Im a manning fan also however I stand for the Colts forever and always albeit I’m from Cally. My other team is the 49ers. I love football College and NFL

cougar lover says:

————
    That’s Lil Mo… you don’t want that :lol:

Military Dr :nono: My sis in law had hell with one of her pregnancies through them. Ended up with Bell’s palsy. Was pose to do a lawsuit, don’t know what happened.

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Smonae!

:newpost: Eve stumbling drunk

Thats a famn Crying shame,the stories about these Military Doc’s

#Shame on theM and the govnmt for allowing them to Be treaTed this wAy!
    :nono:

BrownskinQT says:

:newpost: On Eve and Smelly cat Simmons

cougar lover says:

why she spoil or something? cuz i am funny about shelf life.

Twilight says:

Kelly Price looks like and shape like Yogi Bear or them bears in that toilet paper commercial. i cant think of the brand of toilet paper but she shaped just like them bears.