Josh Homme Hates Jay Z, His Festival, and His Champagne

Josh Homme Jay Z

At least one A-lister hates aging rap mogul Jay Z.

Josh Homme, the Queens of the Stone Age singer/guitarist, played Jay Z’s Made in America festival recently, but Homme says he was not impressed with the aging rapper, his festival or the champagne he is currently peddling for dollars.

In an interview with CBC Radio 2?s “Strombo Show”, Homme referred to Beyonce’s husband as a “kook”. Homme was perturbed because Jay Z’s security frisked him and his bandmates and searched their bags, like they were former crack dealers from Brooklyn.

“No one’s ever done that,” he said, “you shouldn’t frisk my guys, you should fuck off,” After suffering through the humiliation of being searched like a common criminal, Homme said Jay Z’s people asked him to pose with a bottle of Armand de Brignac champagne, the brand that is paying Jay Z to pretend he drinks the stuff. Homme said, “I was like, ‘That’s not a gift– that’s a marketing tool.’ I destroyed it, ’cause I thought it was rude overall.”

• MTV: Beyonce is Boring
  • Have You Ever Seen Beyonce This Happy With a Man?
  • PICS: Jay Z and Beyonce Scuffle With Paps
  • Beyonce Has Really Let Herself Go

164 Responses to “Josh Homme Hates Jay Z, His Festival, and His Champagne”

A.J. says:

So you still took the photo, right? Folks kill me after the fact. :rolleyes:

A.J. says:

I’d have his ass frisked as well, look at dem fanga-nails: meth-head.

The Master Beta :D says:

Don’t know who he is :tea:

Chile these sprites don’t like a black man doing better than them :tea: point Blank …… jealousy is real with them

A.J. says:

I’d have his ass frisked as well, look at dem fanga-nails: meth-head.

tipdagemini says:

A.J. says:

I’d have his ass frisked as well, look at dem fanga-nails: meth-head.

:cosign:

Gigi26 says:

Hey Josh, piss off. Why you mad? How bout you headline YOUR OWN festival then talk shyt. LAME.

My son is going to kick my ayse for eating the last of the white grapes… :lol:

Smonae says:

F*ck Josh and his crew :coffee: Dusty looking azz

Had this been a white guy with all these rules and stipulation, it wouldn’t have been a problem. I guarantee, if he would have had a issue, if Jigga was white …… he would not have publicly insulted this man. :tea: Dude look like he belong with the Klan.

I am not a fan of Jigga man but he did not need to say all that about Jay :nono: azz!

:cosign: <<<- really says No One Cares! Sandra, we really do need this emote! :lol:

Zoe B. says:

Never heard of said A lister :shrug:

Chile these white folks so Jealous its oozing from their pores :no:

cougar lover says:

he be ahh’ight. he aint nothing but another jealous mofo, out here hating on the winners. get money and stop hating (that goes for men and women of all colors). stop hating on the haves, wit cho have not azz!!

goat76 says:

Who tha fcuk he supposed to be to think he is beyond a frisk/search.

like they were former crack dealers from Brooklyn.

————–
      :cool:

I cant get over Cruela Devile in the hot topic section on the right side :rofl:

“Beat the Gay out of him”

I wonder if her silver hairs are natural or chemical… :think:

I’d have his ass frisked as well, look at dem fanga-nails: meth-head.

———-
      :ghost:

“No one’s ever done that,” he said, “you shouldn’t frisk my guys, you should **** off,” After suffering through the humiliation of being searched like a common criminal, Homme said Jay Z’s people asked him to pose with a bottle of Armand de Brignac champagne, the brand that is paying Jay Z to pretend he drinks the stuff. Homme said, “I was like, ‘That’s not a gift– that’s a marketing tool.’ I destroyed it, ’cause I thought it was rude overall.”

Fugg out of here :rolleyes: the jealousy is real,,,, I’m telling ya white folks hate that black men are in the authority role :no: prime example Obama ……

Zoe I think he’s like, alternative rock or something… :think:

:yawn: .

No really :yawn: *smacks mouth*

deedeegirl says:

Bwahahahahahaha!

“kook” <–offensive term. :yawn:

—————-
      But did you still play tho :tea:

I don’t think he’s jealous. I just think he’s kweening out b/c he’s not used to such protocol. He’s probably used to being treated like royalty in other situations. :shrug:

More like the long lost relatives of the trench coat mafia :yes: I would’ve frisked that azz too :tea:

The Pearl! says:

I, too, noticed his f’d up fanganails right off the bat…hopefully he’s gay cuz what woman would let ya dig all up in her with nails that would give her an STD!!! :vomit:

stop hating on the haves, wit cho have not azz!!

:eek: <– peeping in. Wanna be in the crew. #TeamHaves

“kook” <–offensive term. :yawn:
      ————-
      But everyone has a bit of "kook" in them. Hell Gucci got enough to share with the blog. :lol:

That fawka jealous :tea: IMO …..

_________

Hmm.. :thinking: Normally I’d be inclined to agree but the way white privilege is set up.. :no:

You think his act was the only ones to get frisked?

Just Looking says:

Good Afternoon – :happy: How is everyone today?

Frisking I can understand? Maybe Jay got death threats? But posing with a bottle, that is too much? JMO

cougar lover says:

what crew?

More like the long lost relatives of the trench coat mafia-

:popcorn: <<- Salt n vineguh schips. :D

Just Looking says:

Yeah, his digits are some kind of special.

But everyone has a bit of “kook” in them. Hell Gucci got enough to share with the blog.

:nono: The white people who make the face white people make are NORMAL. Everything else is kook. :lol:

I just pointed that out cause it was listed as an offensive term during diversity training. And i kept thinking (I was sleepy) it said kike. :ashamed:

Just Looking Good :love:

OTB- I doubt his act were the only ones, otherwise he’d b.itch about that with the entitled-ness he’s already going with. :shrug:

He may be big with others and he may have expected the same treatment..

The Master Beta :D says:

OTB I forgot to mention this morning I thought about you at the Chevron and cracked up @ this yt lady I was getting out of my car and she looked @ me and gave me that smile that you speak of for us nigras :lol: she looked @ me like whats so funny

But posing with a bottle, that is too much?

But Jay Z is a business. Made in america is a money venture. He aint doing it cause he like the kids. :no:

“Budwesier” = Money to be made.

I looked up Kike… I laughed… :ashamed: and I now feel bad.. :kona:

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Just Looking

JMO says:

Just Looking says:

Good Afternoon – :happy: How is everyone today?

_____________________________________

:tea:

OTB-someone I used to work with got called a spook one day… key words are used to work with… :kona:

Go make your money elsewhere and be done with it :shrugs:

Zoe B. says:

@raz meh not important enough for us to care about this post, any new topics? Is someone going to post a news article about something else in the comments?

Aside for Jay Z I just dont think this band was the only act to get searched.

ASAP Rocky nem played there too. I mean, even I wouldve been checking my wig after that nigga walked by (his hair be laYed hunty)… :no:

Imagine if somebody had brought something up in there, it would be “OOOHHH Jay Z. :eek: Illuminati. :eek:

Protect the brand. Dont nobody know what them mutts dragging in. *nose in the air*

I bet OTB can quote Searn Carter best… “I’m a business man, *fill in the blank*

Speaking of Sean Carter…

I think I saw his mom and her struggle braids a few weeks ago here :dead:

Just Looking says:

:wave: @ Jenie from rounst the da corner. What had happened to Pumpkin. Did she go back to the Philippines? there where the real money is made. Tell her I understand *giggles

@OTB – Yeah, it’s a business for him. But if nasty nails not cool with him, jealous and don’t like your product; he wouldn’t probably promote it for free.

like whats so funny

Beta!!! :hahaha: She hit chu with that flex! But you was ready for her ass!

:lol: I do not know why they be thinking we need them to acknowledge us. :no: Bitch hello AND goodbye. Tuh. Fukking kooks. :eek:

Zoe B. says:

————
      hehehe

Panera Bread CEO Ron Shaich is spending a week trying to feed himself on $4.50 a day.

Shaich took the challenge to find out what it’s like to live on food stamps. He’s blogging about the
      —————-
      :rolleyes:

Just Looking says:

She pops in here every now and then :yes:

Just Looking says:

@OTB – and I forgot to :nun: :hug:

@JMO – What you got google alert for JMO :kona:

nasty nails
      _________

:dead: You wanna font today or not :hahaha:

cougar lover says:

he not impressed with the festival, yet still performed…. yeah he a hater. just like when a person talk about not being impressed with folks with money, checks bank account, and still wants to have those peepa money!!

I laughed… and I now feel bad..
      _________

Come on over to the insensitive corner. Dont worry. God decided Black ppl cant be racist. :nun:

The Master Beta :D says:

Kooks :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Razzle, Pearl :winky:

Was that for me? :huh:

Fukk it. *lives to scroll another day* :nun:

I’m a BIz-Nah-EEE… Mayne. :nun:

Blue told me remind chu nigras.. :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      One of those congressmen did that.. he said “this’ll be a cake walk” b/c he bought pork’n'beans and hot dogs and he said he would eat off of that for a week or for however long he did it. That fawker quickly found out how hard it was b/c he ended up having to spend his own money. :rolleyes:

Tryna do some work and logged back in to ask if I am the female poster that look like Master Splinter?

Who ODDLY looks like BOTH Coach K from Duke AND Swizz Beats.

Is it me?

I look like Splinter/Beats/K?

*waits*

I laughed… and I now feel bad..
      _________

————–

We’re allowed to hate others hann? :lol:

key words are used to work with…

:eek: There was a FIGHT.

Some ppl really do operate on the “Wish-a-Anybody Would!” prociple! :box: You cant just be saying anything! I mean you can, just know. :eek:

Caramel Rain says:

@ OTB :hi:

now whatchu said about me selling Tuna? I just got back from lunch :popcorn: < really hibachi sckrimp and chicken (lunch menu) :lol:

One of those congressmen did that.. he said “this’ll be a cake walk” b/c he bought pork’n’beans and hot dogs and he said he would eat off of that for a week or for however long he did it. That fawker quickly found out how hard it was b/c he ended up having to spend his own money
      ————
      People that can do it for the hell of it

Who ODDLY looks like BOTH Coach K from Duke AND Swizz Beats.

Is it me?

I look like Splinter/Beats/K?

*waits*
      ————
      :dead:
      I couldn’t contain myself

Who ODDLY looks like BOTH Coach K from Duke AND Swizz Beats.

Is it me?

I look like Splinter/Beats/K?

*waits*

_________________________

Aint nobody sent for you. :crying1: Nawl.. I dont know who he was tombout tho.

BUT since you here and :eek: Your stalker. Did you cook for him? NEVER cook for them! You let him see your BRACKET huh? :no: Nooooo! :facepalm:

Ion get it @Razz. The newspaper quip. :ashamed: Help me. :eek:

Unless’n its bout me. In that case, just leave me be. :eek:

MissHarlem says:

:popcorn: llaaaawwwwddddd dont nobody talk bout my DUBB *ms jenkins voice*

libra80sbaby says:

A.J. says:

I’d have his ass frisked as well, look at dem fanga-nails: meth-head.
      ————-
      :ghost:

We’re allowed to hate others hann?

:stop: That aint what he want for his peepas. We is the Twelve Tribes of Hattie and Mammie, I mean, Israel! :nun:

He wants for us to show them the err of their ways…using humor and not chitness. :yes: Go forth. Do good.

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

*sips tea* You got frisked :shrugs: Who doesnt. We get frisked all the damn time.smh. Im not gone let you take me there today Jen. Not today. Not finna go in on these ol privileged ********* nope :nono:

key words are used to work with…

:eek: There was a FIGHT.

————
      well… there was almost a fight :hahaha: I was pregnant sitting at my desk like :popcorn: while they were in the front of the room like :duel:

He was a spook though :ghost:

Both of them were taller than me (I’m 69.5in) and 200lbs+

He was discharged for stealing a controlled prescription and some other mess. :facepalm:

now whatchu said about me selling Tuna?

:crying1: This joke^^^ just wrote itself. :casket:

That is GNAT what i said!!! Caramel you know you be loud and wrong! :hug: Lurve it!!

Nawl. :lol: We was tombout Fay dont need to be worrying about her old tuna cause your new Big Willie :eek: is the MAYNE!!! i was giving you props. :yes:

I read your bit about his fam. :popcorn: Oh yeah they cant stand you. Good job, Bew!! You aint there for them. *hair toss*

JMO says:

I need to trademark my name since Just hookin people wanna use it all willy nilly … :eek:

MissHarlem says:

On post: when sense of entitlement goes wrong. GTFOH with your dingy dirty ball smelling ass. If you felt that strongly you can take your nasty ass elsewhere. That coke dealer in bk comment was the chit that set me off.

*********
      ________

*slowly counts the asteriks..public school style..*

:shocked: You mustve really said something! Tell em! Kooks! :woot:

Not finna go in on these ol privileged ********* nope :nono:
      —————
      What was this word here? :lol:

JMO says:

The hubby sells tuna??

Anyway, I’m always lost … but did you guys already discuss dating/marrying someone if the family dislikes you??

My friend is in that situation right now…

*ms jenkins voice*

*leans out on my winder stoop*

Nobody!!! :cuss:

*pushes a potted plant on the offender’s head* :kona:

Afiya says:

stop hating on the haves, wit cho have not azz!!

<– peeping in. Wanna be in the crew. #TeamHaves

September 17, 2013 at 2:17

*raises hand* Can I join that club? TeamHaves :nun:

We’re allowed to hate others hann?

———–
      :dead:

Lettuce :pray:

MissHarlem says:

Who do you thiiiinnkkk you are? Baby one day you’ll be a star :listen: Pandora is so appro right now

my JMO :lol: :smack:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

We was tombout Fay dont need to be worrying about her old tuna

#Shade
      She callin you out Fay. Callin yo ish OLD n FISHY :eek: I got this. Dont trip. Only thing old n fishy is yo Motha n law Gloria Marie #Pow :rofl: postmenopausal azz meeting dudes at the skating rink #Forshame :lol:

He was a spook though

See.. :rofl: :rofl: :chase:

OAN

watching “the Jefferson’s” & George had a friend that had a sex change operation. the LGBT agenda been around for a while nah :eek: :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

#Random does anyone know what happened to the poster Pickachu

We was tombout Fay dont need to be worrying about her old tuna

#Shade

:hahaha: :ghost: get em! <—method mayne voice

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

:blink: ARE THOSE CHITLINS? :rofl: :nono:

MissHarlem says:

Did TRAN get banned? If so thats what happened

lola says:

:waves: Afternoon all

Y’all…

My baby told me his ‘ting ting’ looks like Squidward’s nose last night.

I couldn’t contain myself.. I quickly called Mr. Razz b/c that was a conversation for him to handle.

Just thinking about it now make me want to LOL so hard..

:no: Beta

then again I haven’t seen..

Cali
      Candi
      ELove
      Blue
      Phrozen
      SamYell
      Mirs
      Cfreezy
      Dancer

so mannie mannie missing posters :no:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA their is a show that references that before that show. Its been a thing for ages just all in your grill now

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

We still in here :crying:
      ——————–
      I now :wail: :wail:

The Master Beta :D says:

#Random does anyone know what happened to the poster Pickachu

Good question :thinking: where is Picka ?

MissHarlem says:

I said I wasnt for typos even myself wants to correct it :shrug:

WUT

:ghost: I couldn’t figga it out..that’s what it look like! :rofl:

Hattie n mattie tho??

:ashamed: Couldnt think of the Black lady’s name in Gone with The wind. So i went with those. Now I feel bad. Cause guess what? her name is Hattie. Real life. And her name in the movie was *drum role* Mammy.

I sorry, Father. :ashamed:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

I now?<—- :smack: bish been here toooo long… :kona:

puppylove says:

Stolen from downstairs since i never got one

Welcome Packet for those who are so inclined: @ BoringMale puppylove

Age? 28
      Marital Status? Single
      Sexual preference? Me loves the peen
      how long did you lurk? A year
      u got chirren? Not yet
      u got a job? *mouth twist* What field? Yup oil refining/electrical
      fave poster? Brenden, Miss Taken, Kdub
      area of not-chitness youre most competent in?DDon’t know yet. I tries to b ****.
      missionary or doggie? Depends what his face look like
      butter or margarine? Margarine
      ky or spit? I am self-lubricating thank you

Bonus round:
      Bey or Rih? Voice/ performance Bey aint ****ness Rhi Divaness Mariah
      Eat ass or pass

And for a gum-free entry: What is Sandra’s fav hair spray? Pump, pump, pump, pump, PUMP IT UP. FREEZE CURLS 4EVA

Harlem

:eek: wonder if ole georgie was fightin for gay rights on the low-low back den :nun:

He was a spook though

:chase: I’ll have YEW KNOW: Shame only comes when folks ill..ashamed… :|

:ashamed: <— Lebron
      :ashamed: <—SisterWive#1
      :ashamed: <—Moi…natch
      :ashamed: <—Brycie
      :ashamed: <—BronBron

My baby told me his ‘ting ting’ looks like Squidward’s nose last night.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He is so…perceptive. :heart:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Well Hello Puppy *tosses hair back* Welcome :sheep:

Bonus round:
      Bey or Rih? Voice/ performance Bey aint ****ness Rhi Divaness Mariah
      Eat ass or pass

————
      *gasps for air*

now aint this a bih?? they got Maimie from Y&R playing a man playing a woman! :dead:

OTB :yes: Hattie McDaniel I thank :think:

mammy in the souf = the worsess lower than a dog mama eva COULD been! mammy = fightin words outchea :box:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Its not chittlins :ashamed: Its the first thang that came up when I googled expired tuna :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

:eek: < my real face ion get it, but ok. :lol:

OTB! Yea, Im loud in real life too. Loud and country @ hail. I got something for you to try on ur kiddies since they have a sophifiscated palate

Cali

_________

*looks @Cali’s name on the list..looks @Cali* :huh:

We talking anotha cali? :shrug:

PHROOOOOO MY BROOOOOOOOO :koolaid: Pour some out! #TeamGlutenFree

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

Eat ass or pass :rofl: Whyyyy did I cross my legs when I read this :rofl:

See its because my FRIEEEND said he don’t mind…nebermind… I ain’t gone go there taday….

Story for another day

:popcorn: nu-uhn! story perfect for TUH-DAY! :D

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got bored reading this mess. I only finished it out of respect to SR :grin:
      Somebody direct me to where things go left in dis BISH. I am out my meeting
      #youcare

JMO says:

You haven’t seen “Cali” ? :rofl: :smack:

Caramel Rain says:

ky or spit? I am self-lubricating thank you
      ********

my nurse uses coconut oil :lol: it aint just for cooking and your hair

FREEZE CURLS 4EVA

:cheer1:

:welcome: !!!!!

:hahaha: HOLLINNNNNNNNN!!! :dead:

mannn I HATECHO ASS!!!! :chase:

:smack: not Cali..damn wtf! I caint eem thank of her ole s/n

she a bey stan tew! :eek:

puppylove says:

@razzle why the gasp

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

*looks @Cali’s name on the list..looks @Cali* :huh:
      We talking anotha cali? :shrug:

Naw girl, Fay is…From FL :eek: And they say possum is brain food :lol:

My baby told me his ‘ting ting’ looks like Squidward’s nose last night.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He is so…perceptive. :heart:
      ———-
      I told Momma razz after he and mister got off the phone.. she said how he link the two together?

I said when he’s getting ready to get in the tub/shower he be flickin’ it like “PEW!” (no really) and I guess he just made the connection with the shape of Squidward’s nose. :dead:

I :heart: my baby to Reese’s pieces. I was in tears last night.

I got bored reading this mess. I only finished it out of respect to SR :grin:
      Somebody direct me to where things go left in dis BISH. I am out my meeting
      #youcare

man i’m out. gotta head back to woyk! :cya:

Caramel Rain says:

Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake

1 (16 ounce) box Penne pasta noodles
      2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo sauce
      1 cup sour cream
      1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta cheese
      2 cloves of garlic, minced
      2 cups cooked, diced chicken
      1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
      2 teaspoons dried Parsley
      1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
      2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese

Directions: Boil Penne pasta in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain water, and then return pasta to pot. Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir together to combine and then pour mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle the top evenly with the mozzarella cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy ?

So yall aint know that was a tuna can? :|

I cant stand yall uppitty asses tryna act LYKE yall microwave aint NEVAH go out in the dorm room. :crying1: And you didnt have no car. :crying1: And you mightve been pregnant… :kona:

MissHarlem says:

WUT dont they cant handle that :nono: however they be the same ones on cloud 55656665 if they was…..yea nvmnd :lol:

puppylove says:

Hey brenden :love:
      @caramel whyyyyy tell her to drink more water
      :hi: otb

Divaness Mariah
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHOOOOO CHILE :love: WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

*rolls out the cah-pet*

Smonae says:

cougar lover says:

what crew?
      ——————–

If u referring to comment#12 Josh bandmates if they had something to say as well, which they prolly did :coffee:

Whyyyy did I cross my legs when I read this

:rofl: Earlier…you was like I need a bew :wail:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

So yall aint know that was a tuna can? :|

Ok. Just. Boogie :rolleyes: Like they aint never took a can of biscuits, some cooking oil, and some powdered sugar and made some bomb azz donuts. I hate neo kneegrows :lol:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

———————-
      OOOH… I see… :rofl:

—————–
      Be the best ish! :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dang it has been a minute since I seem Picka :thinking;
      I know if I don’t font for a week y’all better sound the hounds. DTTS main one trying to shine on me :rolleyes: but let me not be here
      Her face looking for me >> :crying1:

she a bey stan tew!

Naw. :eek:

Any self respecting stan would be here :snort: wiff me.

fake fan <—took her off the list.

“PEW!”
      ______

I know a few grown ass niggas who pewn. :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ok. Just. Boogie Like they aint never took a can of biscuits, some cooking oil, and some powdered sugar and made some bomb azz donuts. I hate neo kneegrows
      by S. Epatha Twerkerson on Sep 17, 2013 at 3:05 pm
      ————-
      Naw I haven’t hear about this one :hahha:
      You ever melted sugar with butter and made your own caramel??? Huh?? Oh that’s just me being fancy
      #TEAMWELSHRABBIT

ELove
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That nut text me last night :rofl: I miss you bruh :hug:

cougar lover says:

Smonae says:

————————————————–
      nah i was responding to somebody that i USTA know, somebody i woulda went back to school for, so i could make more money so she could stay at home with her feet up. somebody that would have had to go get his and hers vanity plates, for them pair of his and hers. ahh well… *kicks rock up the sidewalk and scuffs new pair of starter joints* *sobs uncontrollably*

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

MissHarlem says:

———————————
      WUUUUTTT!!! My ex usetah work from the navel to the spine (errthang betwinx) :shrug: Maybe that’s why he still on my mind frfr… :rofl: I have never ventured past the taint on any of my men… :rofl: I don’t trust it!

The Pearl! says:

:newpost: Drake

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I know a few grown ass niggas who pewn.
      ———–
      Why dud I snort. Ni99a walk wrong with squid worth dacks. :bounce: size smedium

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Being chit @ work CAN I GET A RECAP????????? :popcorn:

:warning: PAGING DUBB PAGING DUBB :warning:

Vice President Joe Biden was arrested in New York City on Tuesday and charged with allegedly assaulting a police officer who went to her home to break up a fight with a roommate.
      ~
      ~
      CAroline Biden got jiGGy wit it!

Caramel Rain says:

Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
      1 (16 ounce) box Penne pasta noodles
      2 (10 ounce) containers Alfredo sauce
      1 cup sour cream
      1 (15 ounce) container Ricotta cheese
      2 cloves of garlic, minced
      2 cups cooked, diced chicken
      1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
      2 teaspoons dried Parsley
      1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
      2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese

This just made me poot reading this :oops:

Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake

:thankyou: @Caramel!

*turns nose up* Why is this “combined”??? What is this “combined” you font of? :hide:

:lol: Im kidding. I like to layer. Dont judge me. :eek:

We will try this and report back. Great flavors there. Homemade alfredo..garlic..black folks steak :snort:

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

:newpost:

:nun: @Couga!!!

:cuss: :argue:

@OTB: I aint cook for him. Him =’s Mr STALKER MAYNE! SHABBA! I DONE ONLY SEEN HIM in LIFE 4 times… in a WORK related setting! I TECHNICALLY aint give him my number. I was the site supa for the night part time job. All of THEM had to have MY number in case something happened AND this fugga decided to PERSONALLY start using it! :no:

He started on a MONDAY. I QUIT on THURSDAY. He been bugging the entire shat outta me SINCE. A WHOLE MONTH NOW. He text Gm every day. He call 2-3 times to my NONE. He send a gazillion texts in between….he is a certified LOONEY :eek: I done TOLE him NICELY I aint interested; he still call :crying1: I done blocked him. He done found a way to still text using an email addy. He done started calling on other numbers. *MOUTHES.. HEP ME*

likeCaesar says:

Crack dealer from Brooklyn? Thats not race baiting at all.

Poor white man having to be frisked…welcome to our world…