LeBron James Weds Savannah Brinson; John Legend Marries Chrissy Teigen

Celebrity weddings

There was not one, but two star-studded A-list celebrity weddings on Saturday, Sept. 14.

Miami Heat star LeBron James married his high school sweetheart and mother of his two sons Savannah Brinson in San Diego, CA, and singer John Legend tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen in Italy.

James, 28, declared his undying Love and devotion for Savannah, 27, on his social networking accounts in the weeks leading up to their lavish wedding on Saturday. He seemed to be cyber pinching himself because he couldn’t believe his fairytale marriage to the gorgeous Savannah was about to become reality!

The couple’s handsome sons, LeBron “Bron Bron” James, Jr., 8, and Bryce Maximus, 6. looked on as their parents made them official.

Also in attendance were teammate Dwyane Wade and his longtime fiancée Gabrielle Union, and singer Ne-Yo, among others.

The newlyweds said “I do” in front of 200 guests at the Grand Del Mar hotel.

Two-time NBA champion LeBron presented Brinson with a beautiful pear-shaped diamond engagement ring during the surprise proposal in Miami in 2012.

“I feel like everything is happening because it’s supposed to. It was all in the stars,” Brinson told Harper’s Bazaar at the time.

Meanwhile, E! News confirmed that Legend, 33, and Teigen, 27, jumped the broom during an elegant, intimate wedding at a private waterfront estate in Lake Como, Italy.

The bride wore a sparkling white Vera Wang designer wedding dress, while the brood was dressed handsomely in a black tuxedo.

• Photos: Savannah Brinson’s Final Bridal Shower
  • Amar’e Stoudemire Marries Wife Alexis Again
  • LeBron and Savannah Call Their Wedding Off
  • Pregnant Monica and Shannon Brown in Chattanooga

59 Responses to “LeBron James Weds Savannah Brinson; John Legend Marries Chrissy Teigen”

Cutekisses says:

So happy for Lebron and Savannah!!!

I have so much respect for men who value their black women like LeBron values Savannah. :yes:

Lord have mercy :no: Looks like Gucci is off the meds ….. :facepalm: he will be back in Georgia Regional, and where is his family :shrugs:

KrayZKat says:

Congrats to LeBron and Savannah! I hope they have a very long, :happy: life together.

Cutekisses says:

Me too Auntie!!! That was a really sweet comment.

me too Sandra! Black love is everythang! :love: Congrats to LeBron & Savannah, can’t wait to see the pics :nun:

Ni ni says:

^Black Love. @Jenie wth has gucci mane done now? I read his label dropped him-guess they found out hes a loose cannon.

he was arrested chile :facepalm: for cussing out the cops, weed on em just ugh!

Afiya says:

:clap: CONGRATS to the beautiful couples, may their marriages last longer than Kim’s :hahaha:

Milky says:

Congrats to both couples! Aww OTB come here and let me hold u :hug:
      @msrose thanks for the weekend post. :kiss:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Congrats Savannah and LeBron!

Unshakable says:

Congrats to the couples! May God bless their union and all that is to come!

PS – I’m so glad LeBron married his high school, a beautiful Black I-don’t-forget-where-I-come-from sista. Love that!

:applause: @Sandra’s post #3.

boonella says:

Congratulations to them….so sweet

Afiya says:

:kneel: to Money Mayweather :clap: Dude got :box: on :lock: :yes:

Unshakable says:

Hi roses! Hope all is well. Love and miss all of you! Right now I’m going through trial by fire, but know that God is using this season to prepare me for the season to come.

Remember this roses: When you’re going through your trials/tribulations, thank God that He thought enough of you to allow you to go through such an ordeal. Know that you are more than a conqueror through Him that saved you.

And, instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is! Won’t God do it, roses? Yes, He will! Be blessed and I will keep you lifted up in thought/prayer. Will log in soon and I love you all!

Sunday Roll Call

Disclaimer: I know within my spirit that many of you are getting saved in the Lord’s house, so you have a 24 hour reprieve. I’ll be waiting for a response come Monday morning! Don’t make me put out an APB or BOLO on any one of y’all :rofl:

BadFlu
      Dr.Donte
      Carrington
      EastPoint
      AJ
      Khamillion
      CougarLover

And of course, my exhaustive list wouldn’t be complete without saying hello to my Auntie Sandrita! :kiss:

Thank you auntie for the Sunday post! Continue to bring us the latest and greatest with a hint of shade! :hahaha:

Afiya says:

:thankyou: GOD for ALL YOUR BLESSINGS :winky:

:hug: @UnShakeable GOD IS THE GREATEST and you :preach: the REALNESS!!

:hi: Have a FABULOUS Day Roses…GET SOME!! :biggrin:

OH and :cheer: #GOEAGLES

heartland says:

So no mention of Lebrons guests JayZ and Bey singing Crazy in Love at the wedding huh.. Lol

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Hello, and Happy Sunday afternoon to everyone cept Unshake :biggrin: Its a hot one today. Im going to make me some tuna. Convenient and doesnt require heat. It made me think of Fayla. I found a few cans of tuna in the cupboard that had to have been in there for about 2 yrs. As many of you know, recently, Fayla realized shed been snacking on tuna that was expired. So, I looked at the expiration date on my cans…2017, and theyve been in there for awhile :think: Which leads me to ponder, where in the hail did Fay get hers :eek: Has she been rummaging through donation boxes :think: Anyway, I luv watching movies on AMC. Unfortunately Black people dont exist in these so called classics. It sucks. I’d go into detail, but last time I dropped some knowledge, one of the simple minded got mad. So, I wont. The devil wont ruin my Sunday :nono: Its so obvious to tell who aint gettin no beef stick at home *sips some more tea* Or maybe that beef stick comes with a heavy back hand or two. Not my fault *changes tea bag*

nybrn2 says:

Really happy for Lebron and Savannah!!! Congrats!

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Food pantry :thinking:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Food pantry :thinking:

:lol: Kroger clearance bin :lol: WhatsappeninJen :danban1:

Afiya says:

:cries: :mad: damndamndamn!!!!!!!!! :cry:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Hey JeNaye. Im watching White Chicks :ashamed: Ummmm, nobody told me Kelly Pitts was in this :kona:

VDot says:

******************************************

Talk about it Unshakable! Won’t God do it! :wave:

VDot says:

I hope my BayBay is alright :bite:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

I did a dissertation on Canada Lee @JeniE. Its brilliant. I know I shouldnt say that, but it tiz :nun:

PumpkinsMama says:

OMG Twerk!!! :lick: :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

Unshake, imma ignore the fact that I ain’t on theat there blog roll cuz you said you goin thru some thangs :rolleyes:

But seriously, I’m so sorry to hear your goin thru hard times and pls find peace in the fact that they won’t last :hug: I know your pretty idk if it’s spiritual or religious, but I know you are grounded. Keep your head up hun.

PumpkinsMama says:

ON TOPIC; Oh John married that lil Asian Boy huh, o okay. Securing that beard w/a lil gorilla glue, I see you John :tea: But congrats and ****.

Go Vanna Go :cheer1: And Chickens cried and hood squirrels mourned. Glad to see Bron FINALLY made her an “honest” woman instead of a baby mama. Another one made it out the pool :rofl: I’m next :wail:

O and Twerk, you got a book :eek: I mean an e-mail :tea:

peppermintpatty says:

Congratsnto the happy couple!!!!!

peppermintpatty says:

*congrats to the happy couple

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

:woot: sheeet!!! Email me :popcorn:

Ok who watching Breaking Bad :popcorn: :cheer: this is my shyt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      People always look at me sideways when I say I give thanks for my BAD TIMES just as much if not MORE…than for my good. Why? Without them I would not be who I am. God gave me that test for whatever reason. It is not up to me to question. I give thanks that he is finding time to teach little ole me a lesson in LIFE. Whatever it may be. My bad times have shaped me into who I am and continue to strive to be.

Yes he will do it :nun:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

hhhmmmmm. Okay, I’ll bite. I think Bron values her to a point. I mean, she deals with the lifestyle so, I guess it was smart to marry her since it’s what she wanted. If they are happy, I am happy for them. I guess everyone has their list of things they will take in a relationship in order to keep the other person. Some people’s list is just longer than others. I hope she is truly happy.

:eek: :dead: :dead:

So it’s like that huh? I wasn’t gone blast ya, but since u den put it out there :tea:

I took time outta my busy day to hep u move them cardboard boxes from one undapast to a more respektable one to maintain yo high falutin image :rollseyes: & u said awl u had to compensate me wiff was some tuna u been holin onto foe a rainy day :cloud: I guess it truly neva rains in southern California huh? :cuss:

Unshake! :waves: that was awesome hunny bunch thanks for sharing that :nun:

Blessings! :heart:

:crying1: :crying1: congrats to lebron and savannah and john the big dummy.

TP. :| Columbus back on the mkt, but golly he seems nasty. :|

Unshake :hug:

Unshakable says:

@S. Epatha Twerkerson – Hey there babes!! I thought you were Brendren, which I put on my Sunday roll call. If you’re not, my apologies. You know I love all my roses!!

PumpkinPatch – my true love…….there’s no way I couldn’t forget about you. I went to a previous sr post and I wrote all the names from that particular post. You know you and I have a wonderful rapport and you have been there for me in my dark days. Know that I love you so! Muah!

@RIF – It’s so refreshing to see your font again. Please font from time to time so we know you’re ok and still holdin on. ;-)

@Kingstonn – If you’re reading, same goes for you babe. I know you’re busy doing your thing and cultivating your professional track…..just let us know how you’re doing and that all is well with you, mkay? Please and thank you.

Hello to:

Peppermint Patty
      Afiya
      NYBorn2
      Heartland
      And all roses who subsequently post. Although I don’t know each of you by name, you have a place in my heart/thoughts.

To all of you that have responded thus far – I thank you so much. I have mentioned before that this is more than a blog. We are a family and we are living in perilous times. Although we may not always agree with one another, we may put the “funk” in dysfunctional, at the end of the day, it’s all love roses.

I am speaking a word over myself and remaining encouraged in the Lord. I am speaking victory in the midst of my test. I know that in God’s time, He is going to work all things out for my good according to His purpose and will.

I tell you this because I know that at the end of the day, ALL OF US ARE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING!! And I want you to know that there is nothing you go through that God has not already prepared you for. If any of you ever want to talk or vent (sometimes you just gotta) I am here. We have to encourage and uplift one another, and reinforce the fact that God may sit high, but he looks low.

Thought for the week (by Thomas Merton):

Your life is shaped by the end you live for.

Love you roses,

Unshakable :hug: and :kiss:

ChanAintShyt says:

Stay strong Unshake :hugs:

on another note…this new Drake album is fire!!! Holla at y’all tamarra

Afiya says:

:love: You Unshake….NOW, shake that shyt off and SIT UP STRAIGHT!!!!! :hug:

Good Morning Roses, :hi:

GOD is Great!! :yes:

Make it a Fabulous Day :nun:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning. Unshakeable :hugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

How I feel >. :yawn:

Yassss. God is good. :yes:

MsB2u says:

Good morning every body
      :waves:

So where yall thank lebron and savannah at? :eek:

:crying1: I just.. :wail:

Yay always a nice deal when people get married :love: Sure their relationship works for them just fine :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning Roses!! And Hey Unshake!!!! Stay in prayer hun!!! And we will pray for you at the house!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

OTB I’m sure Bron still oves you, even though he don’t know you boo. It will be ok.

KK76 says:

Awww, that was sweet Unshake. You’ve got the right attitude. With more of Him and less of you, all will be well. Push through! :hi: