Long Lines at Tamar Braxton In-Store Signing in NY

Tamar Braxton in-store-signing

Despite her disappointing performance on ‘Good Morning America’, Tamar Braxton fans queued around the block to meet the Streamline/Epic Records recording artist at an in-store autograph signing on Tuesday. Tamar’s fans, affectionately known as ‘Tamartians’, formed long lines outside Best Buy in Valley Stream, NY for Tamar’s autograph signing presented by WBLS, according to publicist Saptosa Foster of The 135th Street Agency.

Tamar Braxton

Armed with posters bearing “Tamar-isms” (“She Won,” “She. Me. Her”), hundreds of fans waited in long lines that wrapped around the building to get a moment with the tv star, whose album Love and War hit stores yesterday. Braxton’s husband and manager, Vince Herbert, was on hand along with the singer’s parents Evelyn and Michael Braxton.

Love and War – featuring singles “You’re the One,” “Love And War” and “Hot Sugar” — is in stores now. Follow Tamar on Twitter at @TamarBraxtonHer or visit www.tamarbraxton.com.

Tamar Braxton

Tamar Braxton

Photos by Naj Wareham & Patrick Neree

135 Responses to “Long Lines at Tamar Braxton In-Store Signing in NY”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I like her album.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I can’t wait to cop Tamuppet’s CD! :love: She. Did. That. :rofl:

Miany says:

i AINT KNOW SHE WAS A FRIEND OF THE BLOG…
    Tamar just as good as her sis Toni.
    Tamar sounds GREAT LIVE>
    :kona:

Smonae says:

Sandra you really went in on Tamar yesterday, I thought she was a fob :think:

If someone had low self-esteem you would have them on meds :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Miany come into the corner dear. :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I wish she had a belt on…I don’t like jeans and not wearing a belt. I love the shirt though.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

One thing I :love: about the Braxton parents…they support the heck out of their chldren! That is so awesome! :cheer:

Smonae says:

Mainy are you on Twitta :think: she cant be a fob
    Sandy was brutally honest

Oh. That’s nice. MY DD loves her. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

In the picture with Tamar and the kids….is that the little kids momma’s big boobs in the picture? :blink: smh

Tamar looks like a lighter Tawanda.. :think:

I know I’m not the only one who saw the lady in the red striped get up… :kona:

QueenSJ says:

From what I’ve heard so far off the album, it’s sounds good.

Loving the fit. Not her attitude.

Miany says:

@Nakeya.. it aint my fault, I be needing to know who our friends are :oops:

@DONOT DELETE>… I thought the same thing :love: they travel everywhere behind them girls.. the sisters too, really close. I love it!!

My arch nemisis. :huh: I will go buy a belt.. or my shirt must cover it. Completely. Looks undone. #struggle

You can get that shirt at Express. Portofino in Heart print. Dare I say it looks a bit betta than Tamar’s.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I still love the songs she has released. The album versions of course :lol: #NOLIVE. Said like #NOHOMO
    That “All The Way Home” rides. I be in my car with the window down with the wind caressing my soft tresses :winky: singing softly
    :whistle: (earth kitt purr voice) thinking bout you all the way hoooommmeeee

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Razz please see #10 … we are >>>>here<<<<

@Smonae :pc: <me checking Sandy's tweets

FuturedocDonte says:

Despite her disappointing performance on ‘Good Morning America’,
    —-
    :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

My arch nemisis. I will go buy a belt.. or my shirt must cover it. Completely. Looks undone. #struggle

——-
    Will go looking for the shirt thank you. And Express just sent coupons to the house!!! #ILoveCoupons Chile I can’t stand jeans and not a belt in sight. Ugh. Then ppl’s booty cracks are all out and nasty. Ugh

Bacon nauseates me.
    _________

IOn eat no pork..*giggles in hand* :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB where can I find the shirts with the neck ties attached? I LOVE them!!

#NOLIVE

*runs hands thru hair..*

:tea:

Miany says:

@SMonae.. nah.. thats her friend. she drumming up business for her we gotta name for it… :tea:

:lol: Auntie a fool, She tweeted “Tamar’s fake ‘friends’ probably told her “girl you sounded good!” Your enemies will always tel lyou the truth about yourself.

Smonae says:

Sandra you really went in on Tamar yesterday, I thought she was a fob :think:

A real friend will let you know about yourself. Tamar sounded like an un-Holy mess! :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

A real friend will let you know about yourself.
    ——-
    Now, this is the truth!!!

The Master Beta :D says:

I’m not here for Tamar where is Bird & MissH or did any of you watch The Haves last night :bite:

Smonae says:

So K. Michelle said all bs aside she was gonna purchase Tamar’s album, because it’s the come back of good R&B
    She’s growing up :yes:

LSLH says:

Smonae :waves:

GellySammich says:

:eek: the thighs behind those baby girls *does 3 squats and 2 lunges*

No bacon, RAZZLE. Bacon nauseates me. But you can fry me 2 over easy.
    ———
    Even TURKEY Bacon??

Smonae says:

:cosign: :rofl:

Cubarican says:

….is that the little kids momma’s big boobs in the picture?

Yep, with a side of cottage cheese.

Thinking bout you all the way home :headphones: and Smonae Chrisette Michelle was the come back of R&B baby :nun:

———

Copping mines today :whistle: Long vacay threw me off, thought today was the 3rd

neck ties attached

:thinking: Hmm. I havent seen any in stores lately; the few I own are all thrifted. I love those too. You wear glasses too right? :wink: I know the compliments flow. Men love that look… :lol:

Try a search for tie neck bluses or tie front shirts for women. I would try ebay too. You can get one for a couple of bucks there; no need to hit the ground.

:hi: Gelly… Im doing sit ups besides you.. :nino: that up there is bad business

OTB
    I challenged you downstairs :tea:

She’s growing up

K aint never really been against women..I think being so vocal about what she thinks about certain women makes it seem otherwise.

Tht would have prolly been to much for her to have a belt with that jewelry hanging right in front

Ole girl has on that bun yall be talmbout :rofl:

Smonae says:

San & Jenie :waves:

I kno Chrisete can blow, but I’ve never purchased her album, let me see if its available on MOG :pc:

I got the album :yes: pretty good, but hunty there are others that came with it on their albums as well, so I switched her shyt up real quick :nun: certain albums stay in heavy rotation :yes: It’s hard to knock them out the box in my car :headphones:

the thighs behind those baby girls *does 3 squats and 2 lunges*

One or two more baby. :heart: I got you a fab cheese platter..turn that-a-way tho. :eek:

Sn: Hows the congestion/headache?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@San, I was thinking she could of found a belt with something on it.

San ah make ya dance says:

Hmmmmmm, I didn’t know that they were bringing those things back in style :shrug:

GellySammich says:

:hug: Miany *adds 1 jumping jack* and I’m sitting my fat ass down

She’s growing up

:nun: Yesss

:eek: Right. Tryna wear that jury…

“look in the mirror, take something the fukk off.” -CoCoa Channel <–hood version :eek:

Smonae says:

OTB

I think Tamar started it with those sneak diss. K Michelle did pretty good her 1st week, they need to be more like Beyonce and let the music & success speak for them :yes:

DTTS :hugs:

Hmmmmmm, I didn’t know that they were bringing those things back in style

———-
    :gossip: Girl I was thinking the same thing yesterday :lol:

anw_rootbeer says:

I didn’t really care for her, she is a little over the top, but I kinda like her now! So far her album is great too!

@San, I was thinking she could of found a belt with something on it.

———-
    Yea could have got a belt like that “jury” a la OTB on it

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:headphones: thinking bout you all the way home ……..

GellySammich says:

Sn: Hows the congestion/headache?
    :kiss: I can’t do any more. I tire just walking to the mailbox right now :lol:
    I’m much better, thanks. Started clearing on Sunday and been improving ever since. How you be?

I am so sick of the blonde hair though :nono:

Tamar was looking :blink: eyed singing yesterday. I think she was trippin a lil bit :lol:

^^ :rofl: Cocoa Channel :heart: I swear the way yall brains be working sometime

How you be?

:lol: :hug: Fab.

Miany says:

@Jenie.. i’m sick of the blonde too… some folk just let it wash em out too
    @San.. she got some shii goin on wiff her eyes… she :confused: wonked it out on Michael & Kelly this am too

I am so sick of the blonde hair though

:eyeroll: I like blonde…but Tamar? Twittering, shading K tombout she think her wig got snatched (saying K copied her hair)? :eyeroll:

Girl. Bye.

Jenie, Girl I was looking at her damn near the same way, like what’s up. Hoping that one eye straighten out

Anna says:

GellySammich says:

the thighs behind those baby girls *does 3 squats and 2 lunges*

~~~~~
    Is there a torso, or just thighs, and boobs?

@San.. she got some shii goin on wiff her eyes… she wonked it out on Michael & Kelly this am too
    ———–
    What is it? Contacts dry, mouth to wide your eyes goin wayward, stressed, bass to loud? She sings better on the Braxton Family Values. Maybe it’s the pressure of her Album being out :yes:

felinelurker says:

Am I the only one that thinks Vince whines & bytch even more than Tamar?

Hey guys..do me a solid.. :offtopic:

Jacksonville is home to Nathan Bedford Forrest High School, named in honor of a Confederate general who infamously slaughtered Black Union soldiers who’d already surrendered and who was a founding member of the original Ku Klux Klan. The school got its name in 1959, when white civic leaders wanted to protest a court decision that called for integrating public schools.

This is a bad look for Florida — with so much racial division in our state, renaming Forrest High would be a step toward healing.

Five years ago, the school board voted 5 – 2 to keep the name…African American Jacksonville students shouldn’t have to attend a high school named for someone who slaughtered and terrorized their ancestors one more school year.

Please support changing the name today.

Change. org. :thankyou:

Is there a torso, or just thighs, and boobs?
    ———————-
    And a Jay Leno chin.. :tea: J/K

Am I the only one that thinks Vince whines & bytch even more than Tamar?

———–
    That’s pushin it a lil bit, cause Tamar still acts like a spoiled child. Vince seems like he likes control and don’t want to hear the extra

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I am so sick of the blonde hair though
    —-
    :cosign:

MsB2u says:

DEAR TAMAR
    PLEASE LIP SYNC THE NEXT TIME YOU DO A LIVE TAPING

THANKS VERY MUCH
    :tea:

Am I the only one that thinks Vince whines & bytch even more than Tamar?

:no: I be trying get into fat dudes..some of them so cute or something.. :shrug: but why they all end up whiny ass mamas boys. *turnt lip* Ion like that.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB and anyone else who knows about hair: I want copper highlights. I was told this will make my hair look very dry. Is that true? And then I was told they will have to bleach it. Is that true as well? (just looking for a new look)

Shii going on with her whole face. :kona: SHE’s face is just so putty like. :| I wish I could see her in person; I imagine it comes off better.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Am I the only one that thinks Vince whines & bytch even more than Tamar?
    by felinelurker on Sep 4, 2013 at 10:31 am
    ——–
    :lol: let me stop. I think Vince is what she needs to stay humble. He thinks he is sexy and that she is lucky to have him :hahaha/

I like her promo pics though. She got a weird face. Sometimes she look pretty, some days you catch that other angle she aight

Miany says:

^^^^ :angry: but I’m learning to manage it so all I’ll say is fugg them racist mafuggaz who voted to KEEP the name…

felinelurker says:

Yes, Tamar is extra but she can be joking with him (she seems to have a playful nature) he gets mad & walk away. This was on one of the episodes of their show

I was told this will make my hair look very dry.

Any damage is going make your hair look dry. Whether its relaxers, color, or heat styling. :shrug: You just gotta combat the dryness. Thats where most ppl go wrong.

If youre willing to put the work in, get your color! Your hair is dark and copper isnt too far off so you wouldnt be bleaching to blond, just lifting, i think.

I would deep condition every week (which i already do) especially if I have color.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

On my way to get the :steer: looked at. The check engine symbol came on yesterday and it made a funny noise :nono: it’s still under warranty and if its the transmission I need that fixed ASAP. I gotta get a diagnostic ran on it first to verify that’s it then they will pay. I am so glad when I bought my car I got the extended warranty with $0 deductible :nun:

The Pearl! says:

Please support changing the name today.

Change. org.
    **************

Done, @OTB

Thats how i feel! :thinking: Second thought, i think i suffer from this as well. :ashamed: Let me shutup.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Morning & chit ya’ll :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

___________________________

:hahaha: but what’s wrong with these folks in my office though… they trying to work the shyt out of me :crying:

:stop: and :bye: Do not talk about car trouble. :facepalm:

*buries head in the sand*

5 to two, MIA. 5 yrs ago.

:facepalm:

———
    I just came back, took me an extra day. I’m still in here like is it friday yet?

I am so hungry today. Imma have subway pizza and soup :no: . And cookies. :| Right now. :bye:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Car trouble.
    *buries head in the sand*
    by OutsidetheBox on Sep
    ————-
    How insensitive of me :hugs: what’s the update on your :steer:

Fat boys eat good :eek:
    =========
    :hug: Smonae
    =======
    :pc: Change . org

LSLH says:

@Outside

I was just thinking the same damn thing! I really want some raspberry cheesecake cookies too. I’m waiting for ‘leven o’clock so that I can go get some! I want the steak and cheese on on the garlic butter bread but hold the cheese. I hate cheese!

Off topic. I love reconciling bank statements. Love figuring out numbers

That’s that plastic surgery. Every night her face shifts so she never knows what she will look like when she wakes up. :coffee:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I KNOW I done told ya’ll heffas MORNING & CHIT!!!! :waiting:

MissHarlem says:

I been here for this album and Im happy that its good and she did well on GMA. Dont care if Im the only one that thinks so :coffee:

MORNING EVERYONE :cofee:

MissHarlem says:

ahem :coffee:

———-

:ghost:

Esq :hug:

:rules: They only have 45 signatures, so handle yall business (lurker)Roses! :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Sandra Rose on Sep 4, 2013 at 10:53 am
    /—————-
    Well I wasn’t going to say it but since you did :kona:

SR got jokes this morning :hahaha: :hahaha: #tamarjustneverknows :rofl:

Good Morning Miss Harlem :waves:
    I’m glad someone enjoyed her performance.

San ah make ya dance says:

Off topic. I love reconciling bank statements. Love figuring out numbers

:huh: <–Really THough?!?! look :rofl:

:hug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS :hugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR got jokes this morning #tamarjustneverknows

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers
    ————
    Baby Logan be all confused like I KNOW I SEENT my momma earlier today. Tamar be like :huh: boo it's me with her eye slipping out of socket

Smonae says:

Sandra you really went in on Tamar yesterday, I thought she was a fob :think:

======
    :thinking: Kinda like a Disrespectful Gay, huh? :lol:

106 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    Esq
    They only have 45 signatures, so handle yall business (lurker)Roses!
    ^^ lol.. I :heart: how this heiffer be manufacturing crises left and right. If YALL wanna know the REAL amount of signatures, go sign it :biggrin:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR got jokes this morning #tamarjustneverknows

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers
    ————

:chase:
    *whispers* Baby's first(everyday) words gone be: Daddy where's Mommy? :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:whistle: this is my story
    and I’m sticking to it :danban:
    and I’m sticking to it :danban:
    and I’m sticking to it :danban:

106 <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    Esq
    They only have 45 signatures, so handle yall business (lurker)Roses!

:shocked:
    WHY, I NEVER!!!! :shocked:
    They do only have 45 signatures on their :twisted:

*holds mic to you face* DIDJEW SIGN IT? :eek:

:waiting: *watching the number count like I’m getting paid to do it* :rofl:

:waiting: for #46 +

MissHarlem says:

MIANY I did :shrug:

K uses Tamars wig stylist so thats where that “shade” came from. I think people put more useless energy into it more than K and Tamar did.

:woot: 46 people signed it, only “99,954 NEEDED”

Good morning freaks :waves:

San ah make ya dance
    anw_rootbeer
    felinelurker
    Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq
    MissHarlem
    Man, I just don’t care™

Esq, how are you daughters behaving this morning?

MissHarlem says:

SON :2dance: to whatever song you pick

Good morning freaks :waves:

#jessorpaigeaintonthislisteither :nana:

MissHarlem says:

SON :2dance: to whatever song you pick

:cell: <–says hold up, I'm digging in the crates :yes: brb

Change FYI
    This petition will be delivered to:
    Superintendent of Duval County School System
    Dr. Nicolai Vitti

@DTTS… :yes: it said 57,971 :shrugs:
    @MissHarlem… oh ok. I don’t care for the Kmichelle/Tamar beef. I personally just heard the first few notes of her GMA and didn’t like it. I will say I like a few of her songs, the ones I’ve heard so far so I’m not completely anti Tamar.

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Good morning, Auntie!!!! #proudfreak

Shuga Honey says:

Not Beyonce

:lol: ok I see how you do, Sandra

Lady_L says:

Bought the CD yesterday.. Love it….

Lady_L says:

She should drop “Tip Toe” as a single..