Mario Lopez and His Wife Courtney Welcome a Son

Mario Lopez and wife welcome a son

“The X factor” judge Mario Lopez is the proud father of a baby boy. Mario’s wife Courtney Mazza gave birth to the tyke late Monday night. The couple named their son Dominic. They also have a daughter, Gia, who turns 3 on Sept. 11.

Mario, 39, tweeted the baby’s arrival on his official Twitter page. “Whoa.. cutting it close,” the “Extra” host wrote. “Just wrapped @TheXFactorUSA & I’m rushing to the hospital. Baby Lopez #@ is coming tonight! Baby better wait for me.”

Mario Lopez sexy

Courtney is Lopez’s second wife. His first wife is actress Ali Landry. The hunky actor also dated socialite Eva Longoria for a few months.

For years there were rumors that the former “Saved by the Bell” teen star was gay. But his faithful gay flock turned their backs on him (no pun intended) when he tweeted his love for Chick-Fil-A on Oct. 7, 2012. The chicken franchise is accused of being against gay marriage.

In response to Mario’s tweet, Dan Savage, a gay activist who practices the same intolerance that he despises, tweeted, “Because you’re a thoughtless jerk who just alienated the gay men you expected to buy your new line of crappy manpanties?” And interfaith minister Reverend Sue Clark replied, “Seriously? Please curb your cravings 4 bigotry.”

• The Master Beta :D

Congrats Slater

that picture of him is not sexy :no: anyways congratulations :woot:

• LSLH

Dan Savage is a jerk anyway.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

His wife is very pretty. Congrats!!

being against gay marriage.

:huh: :nun:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ The Master Beta :D: Slater was soooo gay. :gay: I thought for sure he would come out of the closet after he left the show. :lol:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Teeee Keeee leeeeee!! He said, “man panties”!!! LMAO!

• Jdore

Congrats :tea:

@ The Master Beta :D : Slater was soooo gay. :homoswitch: I thought for sure he would come out of the closet after he left the show. :lol:

Yeah, I have to agree with you there :tea: I never got straight from him, but eh…. he is good eye candy :yes: There are some fine gay men out here :yes: I know quite a few of em…… nothing wrong with looking or even smacking their azz :yes: sometimes :grill:

• anw_rootbeer

A.C. Slater! (Albert Clifford)

• The Master Beta :D

Ion know Sandra watching past episodes of SBTB I didn’t get gay vibes but I don’t what kind of extra curricular activities hes into now

• anw_rootbeer

@ The Master Beta : Slater was soooo gay. I thought for sure he would come out of the closet after he left the show
    ———————–
    gay????????? WHAT! he did have them dance moves lol

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

MORNING YALL! :wave:

@ The Master Beta :D : Slater was soooo gay. :gay: I thought for sure he would come out of the closet after he left the show. :lol:
    ———————————
    On the episode where he came out in leotards and was doing ballet twirls and spins…I was like yep….gay… Is he undacovah?

• Ididntreallymeanit

Congrats his wife looks like a lizard .

• BrownskinQT

His wife looks like Whitley Gilbert.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—————————-
    Girl back in the day I use to work for Glamour Shots (don’t judge me) There was this FIIINNNE DUDE came in for an interview..I’m talking 6’2 muscular chocolate delight! The girls in the shop was :pray: that he got the job… Girl he did.. We were like :yahoo: UUUNNNNTILLLL he was introduced as our new make-up artist… He was like HAAYYYYGUUURRRLLZZ!!! :shocked: <—-EEERRRBODY IN THE SHOP

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Congrats and chit.

:rofl: at manpanties. I ain’t know they still made briefs. Who buys those?

• prima_donna2163

Manpannies. ……*snicker*

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

But his faithful gay flock turned their backs on him (no pun intended)

• MissHarlem

Congrats :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: Ciara looking flawless!

• hell_on_heels

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!! S/N: how in the hell is he only 39?! Saved By the Bell was on when I was in elementary school & I’m 30 now. These “celebrities” kill me lying about their ages!!! Hugh Roses!!!

• MissHarlem

:newpost:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Congrats and chit.

:rofl: at manpanties. I ain’t know they still made briefs. Who buys those?
    ——————————
    We call them Dunt Ta Dunz… :tea: Cuz little boys use to run around with their superman underwear on that look like those with their arms in the air pretending to fly going “DUUUNT TA DUUUN!”

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Congrats

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Where your hubby from???
    by OutsidetheBox on Sep 10, 2013 at 10:17 am
    ————
    He was born in 305.
    Middle school-high school he was still there just outside of 305. He is Canes, Heat, Dolphins all day everyday and twice on Sunday :lol:

• Lady_Elle

Something about his wife reminds me of Jasmine Guy.