Mister Cee

The fourth time was the charm: disgraced Hot 97 DJ Mister Cee finally resigned after he was caught on video soliciting a male cross-dressing blogger.

According to Allhiphop.com, celebrity blogger Bimbo Winehouse posted video purporting to be the former Hot 97 DJ soliciting sex from him.

Mister Cee, whose real name is Calvin LeBrun, responded to his third arrest for soliciting prostitutes in May, saying, "I am not gay."

In the video, the man soliciting sex from Winehouse agrees to pay $100 for sex but he never appears on the video. The voice sounds similar to that of Mr. Cee who pled guilty to loitering for the purpose of engaging in a prostitution offense in 2011.
In the aftermath of this shocking revelation, Mister Cee went on air to announce his resignation from Hot 97:

Cee also lied in 2011 when he was caught in a parked car receiving oral sex from a male transsexual.

After initially denying the charges, Cee pleaded guilty to loitering for the purpose of engaging in prostitution in the 2011 case. He was ordered to attend 3 months of counseling.

Despite his propensity for soliciting male prostitutes, the radio station continued to stand by him.

“Mister Cee is our family and we will never turn our back on him,” said Hot 97 Program Director Ebro Darden.

Cee got his start deejaying for rapper Big Daddy Kane in the 1980s. He went on to produce the late Notorious BIG’s debut album, Ready To Die.

• Hot 97's Mister Cee Responds to His 3rd Arrest for Soliciting a Male Prostitute: "I Am Not Gay"
  • Mister Cee’s Tranny Lover Speaks
  • Mister Cee pleads guilty to what we already knew about him
  • More black men are into trannies than you think

He was in denial like Alicia, Sandra. :yes:

Come on out, boy. :homo: <--the verdict.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

"You look so good you make me wanna suck on your daddys's D!@k" will never be the same again.... makes me wonder about BIG.....He still my favorite rapper of all time but this is the guy who put him on and we ALL NO ABOUT PUFF :HOMO:

• Bootcampgirl

I thought yall was talking about Cee Lo Green :facepalm:

• luVn_liFe…

But why did he RESIGn, wasnt the STATION/co workers supporting him??

• Bootcampgirl

Big Daddy Kane :heart:

• http://www.things2dotoday.blogspot.com Nola_D

I really wish he would just come out... this is crazy... the first time... I gave him a pass... just because I've seen some transgender women who look more feminine than me.. but 4 TIMES!!!! How you doin??? *Wendy Williams voice*

:facepalm:

• puppylove

“You look so good you make me wanna suck on your daddys’s D!@k” :shocked:

• OutsidetheBox

You must just like the raps. And not be a fan. Big wouldve dead-ed Puff's ass behind some gay chit. I believe that. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Yeah, see, I believed it the first time around he was on the DL...I thought he was married? smh.

• FuturedocDonte

:no:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

He can't leave them shims alone.....he looks like he smell like Camel cigarettes and petroleum jelly.

• BrownskinQT

AGAIN!!!! MIster Cee, you's a nasty sucka and then you have the nerve to go home to your wife. Kick down the closet door and come out already geesh!!!

damn :no:

• cougar lover

*fights of itis from that there salmon and grilled asparagus*

mr.c, mr. c :rofl: i seen the video on allhiphop. nicca hip hop aint enabling you no mo bruh! hey aint gay tho, he just like a skrong male jaw around him member.

on another note... :zzz: <-- fought as hard as i could.

• Gigi26

:no: Cee is gay, just admit it son. I know the tranny on "Orange is the New Black" can fool ya but once the meat fall out the package, there's no denying :no:

KABYEYOU says:

“You look so good you make me wanna suck on your daddys’s D!@k” will never be the same again…. makes me wonder about BIG…..He still my favorite rapper of all time but this is the guy who put him on and we ALL NO ABOUT PUFF :HOMO:
      _______________________________________

:hug: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Being Gay In The Rap Game :/

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Damn that dude got retarded looking eyes :blink:

• GAGIRL87

he looks like he smell like Camel cigarettes and petroleum jelly.
      ____________________________________________________________________

I promise I have tears wtf :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Can't wait for the Breakfast Club tomorrow b/c you KNOW Charlemagne finna go awwwwwffffff :rofl: :rofl:

@Boot :lol:

Is Snooty still around? :waiting:

• hell_on_heels

Ummm dude you're gay!!!

OFF TOPIC:

Has a Black person ever won a season of So You Think You Can Dance...? :thinking:

I think there is something mentally off with this man :no: I mean after you have been caught 4 times :shrugs: caught literally with your dyck in the he/she mouth and you still lie. There is something mentally going on here :no:

• hell_on_heels

I meant :thinking:

*fights of itis from that there salmon and grilled asparagus*
      Dang COugar LOver that shoulda gave u some EnErgy

• OutsidetheBox

Did they announce US dates for Cher yet @OTB? I would pay to see Cher. I sure the hell WOULD.

Dubb they say its a 2014 tour.

• Who Dat

"It's time 4 me to…take care of myself"
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cee done learned how to FINALLY suck his own dack? :eek:

• gypsyeyes

OK, so I was still in the #Blowfish post downstairs and someone said that the Chaz Bono post was a post about Zimmerman...I officially hate all of yall!

• BrownskinQT

I wonder if he "gives" also,because the way his lips are in that pic he looks like he is "prepping" to blow.

Gigi26 says:

:no: Cee is gay, just admit it son. I know the tranny on “Orange is the New Black” can fool ya but once the meat fall out the package, there’s no denying

:hahaha: :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

But why did he RESIGn, wasnt the STATION/co workers supporting him??

-----------------------------------

They been trying to get him to admit he's gay since the last arrest and he won't so instead of admitting it he quit like a bish #helpful :tea:

Has a Black person ever won a season of So You Think You Can Dance…?:

*sucks teef* Who won last night?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Keya don’t forget about BG lol

Now Texas she better put Bun B on there and most def Paul Waul he married that black chick named Crystal. Slim Thugga is gonna be hilarious b/c he’s a man whore on deck!!!
      --------
      Chilleeee I can't freaking wait. It will be better than Atlanta. I wanna see the NO one first. Juve, Mystical, Mia X and ....Silk the Shocker. Hahahahahahaha. OMG

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      As a man you better NAT. :no: [This comment was edited by moderator for violating community rules]

• gypsyeyes

“It’s time 4 me to…take care of myself”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cee done learned how to FINALLY suck his own dack? :eek:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????? in my Nancy Kerrigan voice :wails:

:dead: :ghost:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

think there is something mentally off with this man I mean after you have been caught 4 times caught literally with your dyck in the he/she mouth and you still lie. There is something mentally going on here

-------------
      Didnt you see his eyes :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Cee done learned how to FINALLY suck his own dack?
      ------
      OMG I can NOT!! *tears* You aint bout shyt!!!!!

• The Master Beta :D

deja vu

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I wonder if his wife finally gave up on his gay behind. Oh well. Headed to an interview. :hi:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

“It’s time 4 me to…take care of myself”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cee done learned how to FINALLY suck his own dack? :eek:

---------------------------------------------

:ghost: Tell my mama DUBB did it :dead:

Goodluck Bird :cheer:

• gypsyeyes

Has a Black person ever won a season of So You Think You Can Dance…?:
      *sucks teef* Who won last night?

Sabra, Dominique, Twitch, Ade now the lil black boy.

• Miany

they set him up to meet up with that blogger...he solicited him on his own tho :tea:
      **goes back to read***

• Who Dat

Now Texas she better put Bun B on there
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :stop: I dont want even MORE womens looking at Bernard like DAT

:crying1: @the thought of womens who watch these shows looking at my baby with LUST IN THEIR HEART.

:love: <<< me and Bun B.

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Good Luck Bird

• hell_on_heels

Has a Black person ever won a season of So You Think You Can Dance…?:

*sucks teef* Who won last night?
      _______________________________________________________________________

I think the white chick Amy did.....:wtf:
      They know Jasmine should have won....

• BrownskinQT

Cee looks a little special. maybe he can't tell the difference between a weiner and a hot pocket.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????? in my Nancy Kerrigan voice :wails:
      ________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

Yall think of the most random, hilarious responses :lol:

• hell_on_heels

I meant :wtf:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????? in my Nancy Kerrigan voice

:dead: :dead: :dead:

• gypsyeyes

Goodluck Bird!

Good luck @Bird!!! :heart:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Bye lying CEE.. see you later see what i did there

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Dubb You love Bun B like that!? He is cute though *goes to look up pictures of Bun B*

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Goes to change my gravi b4 some1 recognizes me again and further exposes my ratchetness :kona:

Bootcampgirl says:

I thought yall was talking about Cee Lo Green :facepalm:

:rofl: That made me laugh real good! :hug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe says:

But why did he RESIGn, wasnt the STATION/co workers supporting him??

Because advertisers trump all station support. :coffee:

@bird.. Good Luck

• Who Dat

Cee got his start deejaying for rapper Big Daddy Kane in the 1980s
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly WHAT was Cee wanting Kane to "Warm Up" is now MY QUESTION. :coffee:

Owwwwwwwww at 56 :woot:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

“It’s time 4 me to…take care of myself”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cee done learned how to FINALLY suck his own dack?

I can't! :no: :dead:

Hey Ya'll

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

@DEM.. I changed mind to show my size 10/12 I will change it back shortly I dont need no body shots on the rose

KABYEYOU says:

:wail:

BrownskinQT says:

Cee looks a little special. maybe he can’t tell the difference between a weiner and a hot pocket.
      Gat dammit! :rofl:

@KDUB.. OMG :waves:

• daprinceofradio

But why did he RESIGn, wasnt the STATION/co workers supporting him??

ONLY if he would have OWNED who he really was...Ebro..the PD and sometimes on Air Jock on Hot 97 pleaded with him on air to come OUT..and Cee kept denying it..Mister cee is/was "Notoriously" known for cruising hudson street... up the block from HOT 97's Studio...the village area where we call it the FRUIT LOOP...cuz the "Girls" and "Studs" hang out there. Put it this way had he come out the closet..he would still be at his post at hot 97...Apparently, emmis communications has had enough.. especially now that there is VOICE proof. Poor Mister :(.

• OutsidetheBox

LISTEN I OWE FAYLA A DEBT OF GRATITUDE and a barrel of the finest stewed meat. This chit on FB. :phew: Holllaaaa.

:pc:

Cee got his start deejaying for rapper Big Daddy Kane
      ^^ :heart: Big Daddy Kane
      GAGIRL87 says:
      Being Gay In The Rap Game :/
      ^^ yup..I'm sure that's why he wont come out...he knows the stigma.

Who Dat I love Bun B like I'm serious :love: Him and Chad Butler :love:

VA! :hug:

• cougar lover

Dang COugar LOver that shoulda gave u some EnErgy
      -----------------------------------------------
      i threw in the towel after eating a peanut butter sandwich yesteday. iono seem like the more i get into this vegetarian thing, the more i fall prey to meals, except dinner. i guess its cuz i work out before, cuz i never get sleepy afterwards.

@Snooty

Do you watch Sanya Richards-Ross's show on WeTV? I kind of like it ... well, when nothing else is really on but ... :lol:

• MissHarlem

Only thing I care about is who is gonna do the old school at noon? IDGAF who he blows and why this is a story. WHO is gonna play my old school at noon :wail: thats important not who he sucking. He plays the best set and always goes back to real hip hop. Im a music gal not a who suck d!ck gal

• Gigi26

Nah if they got a Love n Hip Hop New Orleans:

1. They will def need subtitles
      2. Someone will need to be put in protective custody
      3. They will have to shoot footage OUTSIDE the city.

This doesn't sound like a good idea :no:

Throw in Mystikal and find Mannie Fresh for a cameo and I might reconsider :yes:

Matta fact, find that twerkin Sissy and get a prison phone call from Boosie and i'm in 100% :yes:

• GAGIRL87

Chilleeee I can’t freaking wait. It will be better than Atlanta. I wanna see the NO one first. Juve, Mystical, Mia X and ….Silk the Shocker. Hahahahahahaha. OMG
      ____________________________________________________________________

Keya we ain't shyt we just wanna laugh at these people :( :) :grin:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

You look familiar :think:

• OutsidetheBox

Looking great @Snoots. As we know.

salmon and grilled asparagus

:love:
      ========
      35 AND 36 :chase: #ihavetears

• RegyBery

Has a Black person ever won a season of So You Think You Can Dance…? :thinking:
      ---
      Yes; Joshua won against twitch

On topic: when ur known, u need to be extra careful when playing dirty. Cee shoulda found one loyal shim and call it a day. As the world advances technologically, I wouldn't b surprised if shim had a camera n his/her throat. :tea:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

SnootyPooty says:

----------------------------------------

Yew sooooo purdy :love:

Yep I actually got a text the other day when I had my belly pic up from a fellow attorney like Guhl you on SR I see yo belly :ashamed:

Prince :hug: what else you know? spill it :popcorn:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Im a music gal not a who suck d!ck gal

*giggles*

• Gigi26

DAP you sure is right :yes: Cee been into them trannies for DECADES :tea:

• Who Dat

@Dubb You love Bun B like that!?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Every since "976-Bun-B"...YES MA'AM :yes:

"That new ish for '92" *swoons*

• MissHarlem

COMMENT 67 which is why us natives dont give a flying fck. WE ALL KNEW. THEY CLOWNED HIM ON THE MORNING SHOW AND PLEADED WITH HIM TO COME OUT

In other news its time for me to eat and I want a drank with my lunch. Today I deserve it

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

JMO says:

KABYEYOU says:

_______________________________________

:hug: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
      -------------------------------------------
      YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

@JMO.. I love her however I didnt know that she has a show.... When and what time does it come on

@OTB... Thank you so much....

GAGIRL87 says:
      Who Dat I love Bun B like I’m serious Him and Chad Butler
      ^^ THAT's WHY I :love: you just like all the GOOD hood azz rap songs that be my guilty pleasure... #UGK
      These new kids can KEEP the hood azz ratchett raps that lack lyrics tho :tea:

• Gigi26

The noon is gonna suck cuz truth be told Cee is one of the best Deejays on Hot 97 esp when he do the reggae mixes :no:

Cee knew if he came out his career would be done outside of Hot 97.

Chad Butler

:koolaid: <--Me and the pimp.

I rememba in my baby hair with my dookie braids
      French’s, boodaying in the parking lot...
      Shout out to Willie D
      I was in that Willie D video when I was about 14, looking crazy
      Shout out Pimp C!!! :heart:
      You know we used to sneak and listen to that UGK :headphones:
      Didn’t do your girl but your sister was alright, damnnnnnnn
      In ya homeboy’s Caddy last night
      Hold up, Texas trill
      H-town going down, man
      -Beyonce Knowles-Carter, Bow Down. :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I don't even care bout this simp
      Goes back up to read :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@GA you KNOW that all I want to do. I would die every time it came on!! I mean if Joe can be on LAHH NY and all those other people that not one soul cared about, why can't Juve get a chance to shine?
      Speaking of LAHH NY, Mona should of asked Memphis Bleek to be on the show.. :kona:

@MissHarlem.... :waves:

• daprinceofradio

MissHarlem says:

Only thing I care about is who is gonna do the old school at noon? IDGAF who he blows and why this is a story. WHO is gonna play my old school at noon thats important not who he sucking. He plays the best set and always goes back to real hip hop. Im a music gal not a who suck d!ck gal

@ Miss Harlem. :hug: ..If only....it were that EZ :( a girl of my own heart..you know what real RADIO is ...when you hear it..Who cares about his personal biz??? Oh the public..The vast majority..hell my homegirl just text me and said she's happy he got dragged out of the closet..and all DL dudes should have the same fate... :hide: if that happens..... LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIE

• MissHarlem

S EPATHA :waves:

• OutsidetheBox

Matta fact, find that twerkin Sissy and get a prison phone call from Boosie and i’m in 100%

Bish im so glad you back :rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

I wouldn’t b surprised if shim had a camera n his/her throat.

:dead:

How you doing @Regy. #inpeace #noshade

Keya

If they go to TN wait I can't name that many rappers from Tennekey besides my babies 8 ball & MJG :love:

MIA they gotta add Trick Daddy Dollars

Mona a$$ getting like the yt folks on Bravo with that Real Housewives franchise

• Miany

I want ALL YALL to watch Sanya's show... That's my people's people right thurr :biggrin:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Miany says:

GAGIRL87 says:
      Who Dat I love Bun B like I’m serious Him and Chad Butler
      ^^ THAT’s WHY I :love: you just like all the GOOD hood azz rap songs that be my guilty pleasure… #UGK
      These new kids can KEEP the hood azz ratchett raps that lack lyrics tho :tea:
      ----------------------------------------------

yall don't know nothing about UGK

LOVE LIVE THE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Asparagus and Salmon one of my favorite things to eat.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

I'll holla at y'all later. I have to go be productive n shyt.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@GA if Mona put Trick Daddy on TV I'd love her forever. Yo, he aint shyt, and you KNOW we love aint shyt people!!!

• Gigi26

Regyyyyyy!!! :rofl:

• MissHarlem

DAP :hug: I am radio first always been. Couldnt tell me that I wasnt going to be on the radio when I was younger. I dont care who he fcks give me my music

GIGI he plays the best set. When holiday time rolls around his set puts me in the mood to celebrate :wail: he will be missed musically.

SNOOOTTTYYYY hey purty :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

@ Chan :bye: Make it a great day!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@GA R.I.P Pimp C...dag, I would of loved him on the show.

*z-snaps*

@Kab :cheers: <-- fist pump

@Snooty I don't know when it comes on. I usually catch it or just watch the episodes on demand. Her hubby is a cutie! Its called “Sanya’s Glam & Gold”

@Miss... Blushing rosy red cheeks

• Gigi26

@JMO: I love Sanya's show, real Caribbean ppl right there :yes: and I love her and Aaron's relationship. They communicate. When he told her she was falling off with the house duties and she teared up, babyyyy I looked at my man and said THANK YA JESUS :lol:

• gypsyeyes

All I want to know is when you find out someone's sexuality, does your food taste different? Does your shyt smell better, Does the sun shine brighter on you? I mean what does that do for you? I don't give a fat babies azz what the next man is doing I'm just worried about me! Learn that lesson and the world will be a better place.

• MissHarlem

MIANY Glam and Gold is my chit. I put my mom on. I HATE WHEN THEY USE SUBTITLES ON US WEST INDIANS :angry: but I get why :coffee: I hope they bring it back for another season

• daprinceofradio

@GAGIRL...thats all the tea I've got hun Bunnn lol..you know when i get some i come over here to spill it...it maybe warm..but it'll still taste good..

• BrownskinQT

Hey VA!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

@JMO.. ok Thank you. Do you have direct tv? I am going to check it out.

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Sooooo was this 'blogger' sellin azz on tha side :think: I was thinking of starting a blog. However if I still hae to recycle cans on tuesdays and get eggs scraped out of my uterus every 6months just to make rent, then I think I'll stick to my day job :tea: If I had one. Yall know what Im sayin :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Typo you know Sanya or just like the show?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Cougar: I posted the video over here. :)

• puppylove

:wail: why oh why. I just can't deal. :hahaha: here i am trying ti eat lunch and this post :ghost: bury me next to the puppy

• MissHarlem

Of course my lil sis whom I love to hate is LATE with the show :eyeroll: ohhh HEY JMO :grin: <-- fake smile

GYPSY :thankyou: I dont get it either

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Bombshell Esq says:

Can’t wait for the Breakfast Club tomorrow b/c you KNOW Charlemagne finna go awwwwwffffff

But isn't Chalamagne gay? :shrug:

@Snooty :no: I have Comcast/Xfinity or whatever they are called

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Asparagus makes your urine taste like soy milk :think: So Ive been told :tea: Speaking of Fayla, has she checked in yet :think:

• GAGIRL87

THAT’s WHY I you just like all the GOOD hood azz rap songs that be my guilty pleasure… #UGK
      ______________________________________________________________________

Miany :love: my big bro put me on game..

• BrownskinQT

MIANY Glam and Gold is my chit. I put my mom on. I HATE WHEN THEY USE SUBTITLES ON US WEST INDIANS but I get why I hope they bring it back for another season

That was my show. The episode where she kept putting off her toe surgery, her dad's accent was thick when he was telling to stop putting it off, I think her mom is very pretty.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:waiting: on OTB or Fay to add me to the FB group..
      That would mean OTB would need to do one thing first :eek: She knows

• daprinceofradio

Bombshell Esq says:
      But isn’t Chalamagne gay?

Oooooooooooooo don't have me tell it!!!!!!!!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Bombshell Esq says:
      But isn’t Chalamagne gay? :shrug:

---------------------------------------------

I'on know... you got :tea: Aunty :popcorn:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

But why did he RESIGn, wasnt the STATION/co workers supporting him??

———————————–

They been trying to get him to admit he’s gay since the last arrest and he won’t so instead of admitting it he quit like a bish #helpful
      ~
      Why does He have to admit to ANYTHING,Cant he like who/what he wants??

• OutsidetheBox

OMFG :eek: @Chan? Where Chan??

:waiting:

• GAGIRL87

But isn’t Chalamagne gay?
      _____________________________________________

he too gay :coffee:

*jacked
      New footage has surfaced appearing to show the moment George Zimmerman "smashed" an iPad that may contain proof he punched his father-in-law during an alleged altercation last week.

The footage was captured on a home security system moments after the alleged altercation at the Florida rental home where George and Shellie Zimmerman had been living.

Shellie told a 911 operator George took a pocket knife to the iPad and then smashed it ... and the video appears to back up the story.

While you can't actually make out a pocket knife in the footage, it's obvious George is finagling with the device ... before he tosses it on the ground.

Shellie recovers the iPad moments later.

After the incident, Shellie turned the iPad over to cops -- and they're confident they can recover any footage that was stored in the device, but acknowledge it was pretty badly damaged.

As we previously reported, Shellie initially told the 911 operator George was threatening the family with a gun ... but she later recanted her story and police say they've seen no evidence George ever had a gun.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

Bombshell Esq says:

But isn’t Chalamagne gay? :shrug:
      --------------------------------------

uh o

• Gigi26

Harlem: You know Sanya fadda got a thick ass yardie accent :rofl: But I love them! When they dug into ole boy for talking to Sanya sister sideways I was like yuuuup that's my WI PPL!!

• daprinceofradio

daprinceofradio says:

Bombshell Esq says:
      But isn’t Chalamagne gay?

Oooooooooooooo don’t have me tell it!!!!!!!!

lemme stop.... :kona: :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

I need Alyson Felix to create a show. Thats my girl.. Cally girl.

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

But isn’t Chalamagne gay?

I think so :tea: Hangs with that gay crew, gossipy, sensitive. But for those liver spots on his face, and those coon rings rounst his eyes, Id be certain. No self respecting gay man would walk around lookin like a bruised apple :tea: Maybe thats his way of throwing us off :think:

yall don’t know nothing about UGK

LOVE LIVE THE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP!!!!!
      ________________________________________________________________

I know EVERYTHANG bout UGK

I'm a super fan :grin:

• OutsidetheBox

I’ll holla at y’all later. I have to go be productive n shyt.
      ________

Nooooo. :eek: CHECK YOUR CHIT. NOW. Ermahgawd its SOOO good!!!

@Harlem *real stank voice* "... Hi ..." :rollseyes:

:ha: 128
      *snickers*

• Gigi26

Ahhh :eek: DAP you spill the teas :tea: put it there

I :heart: Sanya Glam and Gold. Nice couple. The sister and that bum dude :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

@Doesnt.. Way too much drama....

• cougar lover

@ Cougar: I posted the video over here. :)
      --------------------------------------------------------

you is good peepa in my book :thumbsup:

• GAGIRL87

@GA if Mona put Trick Daddy on TV I’d love her forever. Yo, he aint shyt, and you KNOW we love aint shyt people!!!
      ______________________________________________________________________

Keya Trick say anything :rofl: and I love it

He has me rolling on twittah and he can cook :love:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

But isn’t Chalamagne gay?

by Sandra Rose on Sep 11, 2013 at 1:55 pm
      ----------
      He's ugly and bitter that he sees it everyday in the mirror... But :gay: I don't think so

• GAGIRL87

-Beyonce Knowles-Carter, Bow Down.
      __________________________________________________________

OTB :rofl: That song grew on me

• OutsidetheBox

on OTB or Fay to add me to the FB group..
      That would mean OTB would need to do one thing first She knows

Listen. I am :snort: right now. You are going to die. :eek:

I guess I am late ... :lol:

:ashamed:

@Dtts
      I seen that about PORGY,Lake Mary chief is itching for something on PORGY

• BrownskinQT

No self respecting gay man would walk around lookin like a bruised apple
      _________________________

:casket:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I think so Hangs with that gay crew, gossipy, sensitive. But for those liver spots on his face, and those coon rings rounst his eyes, Id be certain. No self respecting gay man would walk around lookin like a bruised apple Maybe thats his way of throwing us off
      -----------
      Wait come to think of it :shock: you right!!
      I thought it was because he was just bitter ugly and single like some Roses but they was exchanging fish stories

That song grew on me

I wake up to this chit. :no: I bet Bey ego bigger than Jay's, I aint playing. I listen to this chit and my wig wont even fit afterwards. :no:

• Who Dat

yall don’t know nothing about UGK
      ^^^^^^^^
      Look at me mutherflucker look at meh (look at meh) ....When you see meh BYTCH tell meh whatchu see (whatchu see)

:headphones:

I told BFF that was me and ex SONGGGG! SHE WAS LIKE HOE THAT AINT A LOVE SONG. :dead:

• Miany

@Miss Harlem... yea..Ion like it cuz it is ENGLISH but I too understand cuz I been around Jamaicans my WHOOOOLE life and yea... I
      @JMO... I don't know her know her but, I been supporting her since she was like nowhere near Olympics. Her cousins (i think they appear in an episode or two if it aint edited out) and I were bff's growing up. So they are my people and she's my people's people.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ OTB, what's up?

:lol: Snooty

I am reading/seeing Lamar with brillo pads :eek:

• daprinceofradio

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh DAP you spill the teas put it there

He's flirty..and very gay friendly....So I've heard...from my Moles with in the industry...as far as straight up Gay..I would say No...but I could be wrong.. :lipssealed:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Listen. I am right now. You are going to die.
      by OutsidetheBox on
      --------
      Goes to find you via 6 degrees of Fay separation
      :typing: You better cept me so I can look at this stuff later on. I gotta go back to work in a few :lol:

And I hate that you said you :danban: so hard your wig be crooked
      *dreamgirls voice*. real sophisticated like

• The Master Beta :D

coon rings rounst his eyes,
      ____________________________

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:offtopic: Lamar's 3rd mistress is out claiming Khole stole crackbaby Pookie from her :tea:

BrownskinQT :waves:

KEYA!!!!!!!!!! :happy: Hey SisterWife.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

ahh ok miany ... Watching that show makes me want to run a business/start an empire with my fam but then I snap back to reality :lol:

yall don’t know nothing about UGK

Bullchit fonted on SR. :eek:

:nono: Muhfukka even put a capital C on the board and we be pulling lyrics, pimp cups and heaux outta our asses. :buttshake:

Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:I am reading/seeing Lamar with brillo pads
      ~
      they need to leave LamaR Be,Let him get high in damn PEACE!
      super sonic lens and filtrs looking in that mans shopping bag
      daFuGG

• Sincerity7

Well, now that he's unemployed he has more free time to be on the track.

LuvLife, you see when they had him on the group to get cuffed? :eek:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

He’s flirty..and very gay friendly….So I’ve heard…from my Moles with in the industry…as far as straight up Gay..I would say No…but I could be wrong..
      by daprinceofradio on Sep 11, 2013 at 2:05 pm
      -------------
      Oh so basically you saying he is just a poke away from gay? Let him get his :buttshake: rammed in like SR said one good time and he will :nun: twirl

Goes to find you via 6 degrees of Fay separation
      _____________________________________________________________

You still posting from the bathroom stall? :tape:

#ILurkalot :ashamed:

• Miany

S. Epatha.. THAT"S why I said the station set him up.. like WHY the blogger just happen to be sellin azz on the corna MR. CEE frequents and HOOOOOW did he know exactly who it was to know it would be valuable to start recording voices and shii.

real sophisticated like

:nun: i do what I can. :rofl:

@daprinceofradio Hello. Could you answer some questions for me:

Is Jose really a man?

Is Mandeecces (sp) really snitchin to the Feds for less jail time

Is Gucci really crazy

Does Beyonce breath really stink?

Is Kanye really gay?

Thanks

@DTTS
      I did see that,did U see HOW HUGE he is,GooSH;who's Around there mad that he's laying on top of someone else (barF)

Lamar is going to
      :shotsfired: somebody if they keep it up.
      At first I was pulling for Khloe but now judging by her silence I expect divorce filings soon..
      Just in time for a show or product launch :smack:

Hey boo Hey @VA

yall don’t know nothing about UGK

Bullchit fonted on SR.
      ^^ :lol: I am her for Bernard all day too.. he stay :box: ninjas on they own shiii

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:shrugs: Why do Sandra post chit like this when I be busy all the time?

#ILurkalot

:hahaha: Elephant memory!! :lol:

:whistle: An this ain't no mutherpucking hip hop record these COUNTRY RAP TUNES

Pimp C :love:

@MIssTAKEN
      NO product launch,anymore shows.Their ratings and Brand have suffered because of Lamar's sheNANigans

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You still posting from the bathroom stall?

#ILurkalot
      by JMO on Sep 11, 2013 at 2:08 pm
      --------
      :rofl: No fool!! That was one time and I had a green smoothie that day :oops:
      I am on lunch and have a ton of work to do when I get back. I mainly phone post but may not be able to hide my phone and read when I get back
      #TEAMDOTOOMUCH
      #TEAMNOPRIORITIES

• Miany

@JMO.. :thinking: that family business shii run in the family cuz the ones that are my friends parents got theirs, boys got theirs :tea:
      I thought bout it for a lil and I'm with you :nono: (only person I'd business w/ is my daddy) I know who MY FAMILY is..

@MIssTAKEN
      NO product launch,anymore shows.Their ratings and Brand have suffered because of Lamar’s sheNANigans

by luVn_liFe... on Sep 11, 2013 at 2:11 pm
      ----------
      LTBKK
      Lies told by Kris Kardashian
      (She don't wanna be a Jenner)

Whats the new fall colour, I need a new blazer

• OutsidetheBox

ninjas on they own shiii

Bun dont play. :no:

:whistle:

You lost yo' spot when you went pop
      CD flopped, you ain't hot...
      But the game been good to meeeee...
      (Hol' up, hol' up bitch!)
      You lost your cars, and yo' house
      Now you sleep on yo' mama's couch
      But the game been good to meeeee...

UHH, first album went platinum, now you can't go gold
      Made ya deal with the devil, but you sold yo' soul
      You rent a lotta cars, rent a mansion and them hoes
      You say you sold your Phantom, bitch they took yo' Rolls
      Get disrespected everywhere you go
      Big bodyguards when you come for the shows
      They already know you got shit on your name
      Nigga, you a pussy, they gon' take yo' chain
      Take yo' piece, rings and watch
      You play rich, boy you need to stop
      I ain't dissin nobody, no particular name
      Ya shoe fit nigga, get the fuck up out the game - lil' BITCH!

Pimp C :love:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:cry: <<<All these Tranny's after finding out Mr. Cee is now unemployed

• OutsidetheBox

Why do Sandra post chit like this when I be busy all the time?
      _______

Teh Nerve. :lol: Knowing you dont be like, "fukk work" like the rest of thems.

Look busy boy. :lol: Look around. Shuffle some chit. Open a drawer. Now slam that bitch. Nobody wont bother you till 4. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Good luck Bird! :bye: I have confidence in you. :yes:

@Luvn/ Mistaken
      yeah.they lying..
      since when does SCANDAL TANK a show's ratings???/
      If they divorce its cuz Lamar said :nono: NO MORE shows for me.
      Now all of a sudden they throwing him under the train

Miany says:

I thought bout it for a lil and I’m with you :nono: (only person I’d business w/ is my daddy) I know who MY FAMILY is..
      ____________________________________________________

Girl!! smh :no:

I had an uncle ask to borrow money. I said no and he said ".. but I used to change your pampers!" :eek:

Me: Nigguh, I'm damn near 30! :huh: ... and I don't even talk like that

*sigh*

Oh and on topic -- late I know :lol:
      Uhhh the fact that he is gay-- yea Cee ni99a you gay
      Does not matter. What he going to start spinning records all gay? Start playing its raining men on repeat?

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      "Why do Sandra post chit like this when I be busy all the time?
      _______

Teh Nerve. Knowing you dont be like, “fukk work” like the rest of thems.

Look busy boy. Look around. Shuffle some chit. Open a drawer. Now slam that bitch. Nobody wont bother you till 4."

Man, Sandra know I take lunch at 1:00pm Central (2:00pm Eastern) She wait RIGHT UNTIL THEN to post some ratchet azz chit everytime!

_____________________________________________________________________

@OTB & MisTaken :hahaha:

Whats the new fall colour, I need a new blazer

:bounce: Black and white together still is hot. So a printed one would do that.

cobalt blue again.. deep magenta and that wine-y hue (burgundy), royal purple, emerald and forest green, teal, classic red<--basically the jewel tones will be the hot.

And the quiet stunner which will do well in Miami winters is winter pastels.

KimmoDE “Looking Forward” To Taking Baby Nori On Tour With Daddy Yeezus
      This WoMaN here

Me: Nigguh, I’m damn near 30! … and I don’t even talk like that
      *sigh*
      ^^ :rofl: @ and I don't even talk like taht.. he made you step outta character with that fuggery. DIAPERS!!

• daprinceofradio

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@daprinceofradio Hello. Could you answer some questions for me:

Is Jose really a man?

Lmao...I have no idea..However if i was in the A I would know for sure...since someone i used to mess with works closely with her..we had a falling out..so I don't get any tea from them smh..

Is Mandeecces (sp) really snitchin to the Feds for less jail time
      I doubt it..those NY guys..are really the no snitching Gang..fo real

Is Gucci really crazy

Certified...I predict he'll be in a stray jacket within the next 3 years..you.

Does Beyonce breath really stink?

Stans...don't come for me..but Yes.. when she checked into a London hotel a few years ago..and was close to the clerk..he got a whidth of her breathe and said it smells like Fart Egg Cheese :( ...

Is Kanye really gay?

It depends on which way the wind blows on any given day...

Thanks

Your welcome...

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle: An this ain’t no mutherpucking hip hop record these COUNTRY RAP TUNES

Pimp C :love:
      ---------------------------------------------------

My guhls walk through the mawls pick up men or a bi!@ch tell em use the spit out they mooooouths and rub on the cliiiiits keep em hairy cause a ball head pu@#@y aint sh@#

Pimp C spit some real thought provoking ish to

They say they with animals, my mouth is perverse
      Ain't overstandin us ni##a, my life ain't rehearsed
      Ain't no rewind button like DVD
      They never show the real neighborhood on TV
      Ours ain't prison and "The Wire" ain't dope
      President is the supplier, government got all the coke
      Wouldn't depend on Noriega is it wasn't for no Reagan
      While all the Christian holidays the same day as the Pagans

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Sincerity7 says:

Well, now that he’s unemployed he has more free time to be on the track.

------------------------------------

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:shrugs: Why do Sandra post chit like this when I be busy all the time?

Busy with what :think: Is your neck busy too :think: Is that why we never see it :think:

*back at desk*
      Shuffling papers. Picking up and droppings phone on the hook. Mashing on the keyboard all hard
      *fist to the sky* staring at my SR mobile site :huh:
      WHY DID THEY TAKE AWAY OFFICES AND GIVE EVERYBODY CUBICLES :wails:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

daprinceofradio says:

But isn’t Chalamagne gay?

Oooooooooooooo don’t have me tell it!!!!!!!!

It's already been told. :tea:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I don't really care what happens on this man's mattress. I'm just pissed that he looks like he's one chromosome away, yet makes waaaaay more money than I do.

BeY's breff STANK? OH!
      Betta get a truck load of ORbiT

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe says:

~
      Why does He have to admit to ANYTHING,Cant he like who/what he wants??

He doesn't have to pull a LeBron, but revealing his sexual preference speaks to his honesty, or lack thereof. You can't pretend to be heterosexual when you've been arrested three times for soliciting male prostitutes. It just looks dishonest. You can't trust him. :no:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I've always suspected that Charlamagne was gay... But I put it out of my mind when I figured it was just that hood girl NAME his mama un blessed him with.

Is he, Sandra Mae?

You get it @Mrs.T?

@Miany :lol: I know right smh

@Brenden :lol:

@MisTaken are you that close to someone else? Step up yo minimizing game!

• Jdore

They got me working like a Hebrew slave today! What I miss???

• Miany

He doesn’t have to pull a LeBron, but revealing his sexual preference speaks to his honesty, or lack thereof.
      ^^ :warning: SANDRA didn't imply BRON BRON is ghey...she's referring to the big azz press conference he held to announce taking his talents to Overtown.

Miany says:

So you think the station set him up huh :think: I may be leaning that way too. I tried to watch the vid but bimbo is too much for me :tea: Who buys shirts from the jr section at forever 21 :shrugs: Girl :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

:eyeroll: But since you said you aint send for me.. *giggles* Come on. Thats baloney. :eek: *giggles agane*

• daprinceofradio

Carrington says:

I’ve always suspected that Charlamagne was gay… But I put it out of my mind when I figured it was just that hood girl NAME his mama un blessed him with.
      Is he, Sandra Mae?

Charlamagne is his radio name..his Gubavement <--yep.. is Leornard.....

• luVn_liFe…

It just looks dishonest. You can’t trust him.
      YEAH

*clears throat* :tea:

• Miany

@S. Epatha.. :yes: sounds like they were tryna have the first openly gay hip hop pioneer working for their station and when they couldn't get him to admit EVEN AFTER HAVING proof, that just piss em off. THAT'S how I feel.
      I aint sayin it's the gay agenda but then again I aint sayin it aint. I just know in 2013 gay pays and hot 97 bout their dollaz :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@MisTaken are you that close to someone else? Step up yo minimizing game!

by JMO on Sep 11, 2013 at 2:26 pm
      -------------
      I sit next to the back elevator for my floor so staff constantly come up behind me AND the way they placed the computers my back is what people walk up to. I need a rear view mirror. There are like 35 of us on this floor so people are constantly walking by. Oh and I sit near the workroom where the copier/fax/printer lives :facepalm:

Betta get a truck load of ORbiT

:yes: She should buy it. The company I mean. :lol:

• The Pearl!

His turned-inside-out damned pink-assed eye sockets trouble the fukc OUTTA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :hide:

• Miany

Charlamagne is his radio name..his Gubavement <–yep.. is Leornard…..
      ^^ :thinking: sooooooo he flirts with gays, CHOSE his OWN DAYUM girly stage name AND is lobbying his azz off to get Mr. Cee to come out??.. oh ok :homo:

Miany says:

@S. Epatha.. :yes: sounds like they were tryna have the first openly gay hip hop pioneer working for their station and when they couldn’t get him to admit EVEN AFTER HAVING proof, that just piss em off. THAT’S how I feel.

Well that's a different way to look at it :tea:

@MisTaken :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man says:

Why do Sandra post chit like this when I be busy all the time?
      _______

Teh Nerve. :lol: Knowing you dont be like, "fukk work" like the rest of thems.

:rofl: :casket:

• Diva

What you good peoples talking bout other than the cross-eyed fool up top?

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says:Betta get a truck load of ORbiT

She should buy it. The company I mean
      Mhh HMM :D

Sandra We got this thang down pact. :hahaha:

:yes:

DIVA
      all that RED in ur gravie!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Leornard?? Yep, he's gay.

Thats like a woman named "Pam" trying to convince me she's skinny. Nope. :nono: Everyone knows all PAMs are big.

• luVn_liFe…

All I SEE is red,what's it suppose 2B?

Got it OTB
      We outchea :party:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Does Beyonce breath really stink?
      Stans…don’t come for me..but Yes.. when she checked into a London hotel a few years ago..and was close to the clerk..he got a whidth of her breathe and said it smells like Fart Egg Cheese :(

Anybody can start that type of rumor. Keyshawn had to come out publicly and deny he said Serenas twat smelled like a retirement home. Folks been saying he said that for years. Wendy had to denounce that email that was being passed around for years 'exposing' everyone. The email claimed she said all that stuff. Until I see beyonce take one of those test they show on the commercials to prove that regular brushing doesnt get all that stank creating bacteria, Im not believing it :nono:

Divurr. :wave: We kinda still on topic. #proud 232 in. :yes:

HIV Positive “The Voice” Finalist Jamar Rogers Hospitalized With Lung Infection
      My lawd is this the YR all infected FOlKs start showing ther STATUS :eek:

• Diva

DIVA
      all that RED in ur gravie!
      --------------------
      That's a red chevy built pickup chile

@OTB :wave: for realz...no freaky stuff goings on? :smack:

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: I mean. She could buy a whole new tongue and larygnx if it came to that.

• Miany

EVEN if the bissh breath did stank.. I mean I know she aint vain enough to curr what folk think bout her wigs/weaves when she's out and about but SURELY SHE CARES what folk think of her breath.
      If it was true ONE DAY I'm sure it aint everyday cuz Beyonce can afford dental care. SHIIID she's an empire :bow: (no dyck ridin but shii her body insured) sooo I know she can fix the grill and have it written off as a cost of business if it was THAT BAD.

• luVn_liFe…

I mean. She could buy a whole new tongue and larygnx if it came to that.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

**scrolling thru the comments**

Um, that big azz Shaquille Oneal Tranny on "Orange is the New Black" ain't "foolin" no one :nono: !!!

Miany says:

I aint sayin it’s the gay agenda but then again I aint sayin it aint. I just know in 2013 gay pays and hot 97 bout their dollaz :tea:

Hmmmm :think: Now this sounds more logical than him just happening to stumble across a transgendered blogger, who just happened to recognize him, who just happened to be recording him :think: Not fromt he east, yet I do recall Ebro (I think thats his name) and others trying to drag him out of the closet, saying they would accept it. He dont wanna play that game, so they...Hmmmm :think:

Charlamagne is his radio name..his Gubavement <–yep.. is Leornard…..
      So he chose that feminine azz hood rat name? Oh Ok. :tea:

HIV Positive “The Voice” Finalist Jamar Rogers Hospitalized With Lung Infection
      My lawd is this the YR all infected FOlKs start showing ther STATUS
      ^^ :smack: laaawd HIV is the new gay

• OutsidetheBox

And you can say what you want about one Beyonce Knowles.

:nono: But Miss Tina? Aint no way in the worl' Miss Tina let Bey all in other ppls faces with stank breath. Jay neither. Come the fukk on.

Any parent know a baby will tell you yo breath stank quicker than lightning. :blink:

Ok I do this lil trick... When people come in my office and I'm ready for em to leave I stand up in front of my chair like I'm about to walk out, so they can get the hint to get the hell on ,..... why this heffa would not budge, I had to play it off ..... and kept on walking like I was going to restroom :mad: folks make me sick ..... let me be :mad: I don't like to chat with these folks in here !

I :love: EBRO

Love Love Love :hump:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
      Any parent know a baby will tell you yo breath stank quicker than lightning.

_______

...and say it LOUDLY and in public to make sure you get the point!!!

Come the fukk on.
      Any parent know a baby will tell you yo breath stank quicker than lightning.

Now that's some real shyt :crying1:

________________________________________

This is true :hahaha:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@TWERKERSON
      :blink:

Phuck you.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ok I do this lil trick… When people come in my office and I’m ready for em to leave I stand up in front of my chair like I’m about to walk out, so they can get the hint to get the hell on ,….. why this heffa would not budge, I had to play it off ….. and kept on walking like I was going to restroom :mad: folks make me sick ….. let me be :mad: I don’t like to chat with these folks in here !

I couldnt get past the you have an office part :tea: I hate when folks floss subliminally :ashamed:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Is Mandeecces (sp) really snitchin to the Feds for less jail time
      I doubt it..those NY guys..are really the no snitching Gang..fo real
      exactly why you dont see no First 48 shows here. it would just lead to MORE dead/missing people. you aint gonna just go on tv telling on ppl like that...not in new york city. sorry, but you just aint. that show would last one episode and it would be bout 5 extra dead folks.

______________________________
      I'm not sure how this is Suppose to Play out, but coming to you Live from the Jail House...its Chucky ***!!
      and he would like to Call out every Fuc.k ass Niggas,,& Bitch ass Bitches,(u know who u are) whose Water, Cable, or Gulf Power for them, and they aint sent him a Bitch Ass Quarter since he Been Locked da fuck up!

He say its cool though,,he get out in November, & he say fu.ckin round wit him,,ya ass gone be Watchin da Wall wit no Cable, Bathing at ya Auntie House, and sittin round in a Circle in da front Room wit ya family singin Kumbaya my Lorrrrrd,,,,Kumbayaaa....wit da Lights off!

He say fuc.kya in ya ass Bitches! Nih get in yo Knees & suck it apon request,, & don't forget to call him daddy while he Strokin! Via ~Chucky Black ***~
      _____________________________

:rofl: I will never be whole again!!!! :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Any parent know a baby will tell you yo breath stank quicker than lightning.
      ----
      :yes:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

@Jenjen I hate when I go to the car wash to get my Lambo detailed and they cant break a c-note :tea: :lol:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

:happy: :love:

• MissHarlem

Yall still on topic and more importantly we still stuck on this post?!!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SHUGA
      "Is Mandeecces (sp) really snitchin to the Feds for less jail time
      I doubt it..those NY guys..are really the no snitching Gang..fo real
      exactly why you dont see no First 48 shows here. it would just lead to MORE dead/missing people. you aint gonna just go on tv telling on ppl like that…not in new york city. sorry, but you just aint. that show would last one episode and it would be bout 5 extra dead folks.

Same with New Orleans. Plus the cops would actually have to work if they had a camera crew followin' em and chit. :lol:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@TWERKERSON
      :blink:
      Phuck you.

:rolleyes: Oh stawp it. You know I have a schoolgirl crush on you :love: You remember how it was. Youd spit on the girl you like. Pull her hair and so on. Im doing the E version of that. Im pulling your...Well :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@OTB :blink: Where is that from?

@Brenden :hahaha:

@OTB
      Any parent know a baby will tell you yo breath stank quicker than lightning.
      ---------------
      This is true
      But yet we are forced to believe that talented, mother, married, pretty Beyonce has been cursed with the burden of bad breathe for 20 years :hahaha:
      This is all they got. And I ain't no Stan :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

**ZIMMERMAN**
      :facepalm:
      The cops said they can't pull the film off the busted iPad from Big Female Zimmerman.

Why I just noticed the video up top :dead:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

Who knew 2chainz had a cookbook comin out?

BEYONCE HAS STRUGGLE BREATHE
      :warning:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Miany says:

^^ SANDRA didn’t imply BRON BRON is ghey…she’s referring to the big azz press conference he held to announce taking his talents to Overtown.

Overtown, Liberty City, Carol City, Opa Locka :buttshake:

that used to be a real song too (lived in the 305 for a while when i was young)

Big Female Zimmerman.
      :hahaha: BWhAhahahahahah. i sweater4GAwd ya'll really make me sick
      :ghost:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

**ZIMMERMAN**
      :facepalm:
      The cops said they can’t pull the film off the busted iPad from Big Female Zimmerman.

That father must be pretty Powerful down there in Sanford :no: That's ok though fools like him always fugg up again :tea:

• Miany

I’m not sure how this is Suppose to Play out, but coming to you Live from the Jail House…its Chucky ***!!
      and he would like to Call out every Fuc.k ass Niggas,,& Bitch ass Bitches,(u know who u are) whose Water, Cable, or Gulf Power for them, and they aint sent him a Bitch Ass Quarter since he Been Locked da **** up!
      ^^ :dead: ninja Chucky mad & I dont blame him

@Man: I swear Opie and Barney Fife are more qualified than these pricks

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

BEYONCE HAS STRUGGLE BREATHE

:rolleyes: You would know about the struggle :tea: With all that pressure your poor ankles are under :tea:

Overtown, Liberty City, Carol City, Opa Locka

that used to be a real song too
      ~
      Is that the same song I have in mind, the call out the pork and beans, Scott's Projects and Goulds too
      :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Bird, Muncho and Redeemed been rocking with Sandra since at least 2007. I just opened a post and saw their comments :lol:

When they post, the background color should be gold or something :lol:

But for real yall, this cat looks like he likes to GIVE head :tea: #aintmyfault

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

:dead: at all of these comments.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Ok I am just now look at the answers to my questions :hahaha: And @OTB everyone has had a time when they might of had bad breath. Now do I think she walks around everyday with it? No. Shoot I used to work at Finishline while in college and Brian McKnight came in one day. His breath was thee worst. I don't think that's his everyday breath, but still. lol. :hahaha: :hug:

:hahaha: DTS :hug:

A cookbook Jmo :woot:

Hey Jenny! :hug:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

But for real yall, this cat looks like he likes to GIVE head :tea: #aintmyfault

As if you would know :tea: All them extra teeth in yo mouth aint capable of doing nothin cept chewing :tea: And sharpening number 2 pencils :tea:

Oh Nakeya :rofl:

• Ty

Hey Roses, Thorns, and Midgets :wave:

@ Yall & JMO :happy:

:pigsfly: father was a judge and his mom was the administrator. Im sure he has made some of their careers with the phucked up laws in FL :coffee:

@JMO and Snooty

lawd I Thought this song was cube its da Lynch mob;Guerillas Aint Gangstas
      :listen:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Overtown, Liberty City, Carol City, Opa Locka

that used to be a real song too
      ~
      Is that the same song I have in mind, the call out the pork and beans, Scott’s Projects and Goulds too
      ________________________

yeah. how you know?!?!? you live in Dade County :happy:

so thats what it say, Goulds. i thought they was shouting out the Goombay. :lol:

do they still have Goombay down there in Overtown?

• Ty

Jenie, Bren, LuvBug :hug:

@JMO..I'm being a narcissist... Jk

Brendbew, you know I could you **** with just my tongue *does straw-tongue thingy* :grill:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUu2g8K9nA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCkVvFUwNf8dqL4LEdU7Q9A RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

**ZIMMERMAN**

---------
      Por que no??

• OutsidetheBox

When they post, the background color should be gold or something

Lot of folks been around that long. Sandra aint used to let a bitch in never tho!! Now she all free willy with it. :eyeroll: We was just outside looking. :| Wanting to know her too.

:wave: TYYYY
      @shugaHoney
      Chille cheeSe miami\dade is my ol stomping grounds.Im in Broward Co.

Yes they STILL have the Goombay Fest. :nono: that aint neva Stopping

:yahoo: Ty :hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You would know about the struggle With all that pressure your poor ankles are under
      by S. Epatha Twerkerson on Sep 11, 2013 at 2:55 pm
      ------------
      Sucks laugh in. :huh:
      Is that right eh?

Speaking of struggle did your balls ever drop? My baby son's did and he is 11 months coming up. Keep God first and maybe you too can become a boy
      WON'T HE DO IT :nun:

• S. Epatha Twerkerson

Oh, hey Ty :tea: Its been a min. You alright :think: Are you still confused by the ending to 6th Sense? He was a ghost girl, not a reincarnated Jesus :smack:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Who's watching R&B Divas Reunion part 2 tonight?!

I meant give you **** :kona:

• Ty

I miss u too Bren Bren :rofl: :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Speaking of struggle did your balls ever drop? My baby son’s did and he is 11 months coming up. Keep God first and maybe you too can become a boy
      WON’T HE DO IT
      ------
      I wonder if Chan can put "WOn't He Do It" on a t-shirt too? And sell it with dinners at churches.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who’s watching R&B Divas Reunion part 2 tonight?!

Chile thanks for the reminder :yes:

• BrownskinQT

But for real yall, this cat looks like he likes to GIVE head

I said the same thing!!! Looks like he is prepping and saying I. Am. About. Give.It. To. Him.

Hey Ty :waves:

WON’T HE DO IT

Oh you can go to hail :tea: Straight to hail. You know good n well I confided in you that my testis were lost during a game of leap frog gone terribly wrong. How dare you bring that up :nono:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

What ya'll do to Aunty??? Why she stranded ya'll in here??? :popcorn:

I swear yt aint shii
      NO ONE asked this lil dry snitchin man ANYTHING here he come....
      "I really like Lopez, he's a good friend of mine but he doesn't work... He cant put together a detainer, doesnt answer the phone.. .he dont do nothing"
      me: rolls aroung in my chair like :shocked: you literally just threw sugar on him then shii on top of it??
      Him: what??? It's true.
      me: :rollseyes: and turns back around

Oh you can go to hail :tea: Straight to hail.

:rofl: :rofl:

• gypsyeyes

I just walked in from getting the kids from school and getting them icecream and low and behold, guess who is sitting in my living room? MY NEPHEW!

DUDE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD TWICE AND IS WALKING AROUND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. GOD ILL GOOD!

gypsyeyes says:

^^ :happy: this made me happy.. :biggrin: <~~~my face for real right now

• Smonae

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who’s watching R&B Divas Reunion part 2 tonight?!
      --------------------

I am cant wait to see this

OTB our girl just added pics to her tumbler :love:

• Smonae

Gypsy

All the time, that is good :yes:

:rofl: :rofl: @Twerka

@Keya I just think its asinine, thats all. Virgos are so fuc.king funny and perfectionist about everything. I just. :shrug: You aint finna tell me a bitch that fall forty feet and get up and hit the dougie, dont care about her breath. And thats the rumor that her breath is always bad, not just some one day.

But like Mrs.T said Imma let the ppl have that. Its gets them going. :yes:

• MissHarlem

GYPSY :nun: sooo happy to hear that

GIVE US FREE FROM THIS POST

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

@OTB.. you have been around for while too. I know KDUB, Bird and I are the oldest members on the site today. All started in 07

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Snooty :lol: ... by the way, I keep typing "snotty" but catching it ... my apologies for future reference :lol:

@Ty :hug:

Miany says:

I swear yt aint shii
      NO ONE asked this lil dry snitchin man ANYTHING here he come….
      “I really like Lopez, he’s a good friend of mine but he doesn’t work… He cant put together a detainer, doesnt answer the phone.. .he dont do nothing”
      Him: what??? It’s true.
      me: :rollseyes: and turns back around

Seee :nono:
      @Gyp that's wonderful :yes: :)

:whistle:

Can I get a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeecaaaaaaaaaaaaap?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

@Gypsy. Happy hear to that as well

gypsyeyes says:

:pray: GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

JMO... you wont be the first to do that on this site. thank you for the apology tho. I have had this name since the black planet days thats a common occurrence.

GOD ILL GOOD!

:thankyou: Jesus!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

I was just talking to new co-workers telling them I started working here in 2007 and they were like :eek: "We were graduating high school..."

I thought I was young ... damn

Awww Gyps! Happy to hear that! :nun: :danban1: <<<happy dance!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

GOD ILL GOOD!

--------------------------------

Look at GAWD!!!! :nun:

Ive been "here" since 2007. Got me a log in like a yr later. :nun:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Virgos are so fuc.king funny and perfectionist about everything.

and thats pretty much it. a real Virgo doesnt have a stank anything. sorry, but thats just the truth right there. my son father is a virgo and this dude JUST got braces last year just to be MORE perfect. wasnt shyt even wrong with his teeth!

virgos just too dam particular and vain to let something like that go.

speaking of virgos. ludacris bday is today. :shrugs: you care...well somebody somewhere does

:rofl: :rofl: @Twerka

But like Mrs.T said Imma let the ppl have that. Its gets them going. :yes:

*sits back listening face*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

I will be watching the reunion tonight my ghetto pleasures.

• MissHarlem

:rofl: Virgos are just people. I know a virgo who is damn near on welfare breath is ok and teeth look like build a blocks. 2 diff baby daddies custody of one but not the other. Chile

I LURKED hard in 07 was waitin on them gates to open. Also was a time when SR was going hard politically bc Obama was unheard of to the misinformed. Those were the days on SR

:newpost:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Ive been “here” since 2007. Got me a log in like a yr later.

Sandra personally invited me to join in 2007.

------
      No, what I'm finna tell you is that she don't care about her damn health. 40 flucking feet?! Sorry fans, I'm not gonna pop up and hit the damn dougie. Get me a damn medic. P.S. I'm a virgo...so some of that is true. :hahaha:

• cocoa49

All he has to do is just come out the closet. He acts like men with men is taboo. If they legalized marriage that means......Come on down!! smh giving up his career just because he likes men is stupid.

:newpost: Celeb PICS :newpost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

OTB.. check your email missy

@Missharlem.... Yes she use to go hard on President Obama back in the day

• gypsyeyes

I've been here since 2008.

I got e-jumped when I first came on but I fought back. Yall mofo's weren't running me off...fugg dat!

In other news...I'm making Adobo chicken, arroz con gondules and first time making home made tortillas. All at the time of 3:20 cause it's Winddown Wednesday and I need some me time.

*peeks head in*

speaking of virgos. ludacris bday is today. you care…well somebody somewhere does
      -----------
      I know y'all have seen the Cyanide and Happiness comics on FB...

There is one with dude a is wearing a party hat exclaiming "IT'S A CELEBRATION!" dude b is like "WTF? Why are you celebrating? Don't you know what today is?"

Dude a says: "yea, it's Ludacris's birthday!"
      Dude b: "Oh, really? That must suck for him..."
      Dude a: "Why? it's his birthday!"
      Dude b: :eek:
      Dude a: *throws confetti* :yahoo:

I thought I was young … damn
      ____________________________________________________________

JMO I graduated in 06 :ashamed:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

GAgirl... You have been here for a while as well

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Wait or is it another GAGIrl she always had pictures of shoes in her gravie

• Ty

gypsyeyes says:

*runs back in* :nun:

• iyonah

All this ish would be irrelevant if he solicited at least behind closed doors. Ion care what anybody does as far as their personal life is concerned, just keep it to yourself. He comes into way tooooooo much cash to be entertaining low grade shims. Get you a steady jawn and keep it moving. As far as his wife, I thought they divorced a min ago. If not, maybe she is ok with his obvious preferences. Could be wrong :shrugs: Sad day for NYC hip hop radio, true staple. I have been listening to Cee all my life. I always enjoyed his mixes and even in encountering him at events, he was never rude or disrespectful. Same thing can’t be said about Flex. I just can’t understand why anyone would even get it on with a prostitute? The risk of disease exposure is just to high – gay or straight.

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

LOLOLOL I guess. I guess I dont try to put anybody on blast, so I'm the complete opposite from folks who want to record and share ya bness with the world. I was thinking the other day how hard it is to date in the alternative life. The same way hetero men and women get to gawk and/or approach their prey, gay/alternative it's not like that. The guy you're checking out may not be with it, or so DL, etc. So I get why he just opt for tranny hookers, pay them, get ya jank wet up, sprout ya milk and move on with your life.

He's still Cee the DJ so he'll still get work. And schit for what it's worth, people will always talk behind your back, so get back on the horse and ride the hell out. So you love tranny boys, whatever. I suppose I'd be more offended if Cee were my type. Since he isn't, have at him.

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

I've been following SR for years when she was an avid/active photographer. Her site was the place to come to - to see pics of events, celebs, etc. I think that was like 05-06. I can't believe I've been around here that long. I didn't get into blogs or online chats really until 2005.