Morning Glory: Jana Kramer

Jana Kramer Morning Glory

This post is by request for registered member and loyal reader Man, I just don’t care™. Man’s significant other emailed me to request Jana Kramer as today’s Morning Glory. Man’s significant other said their sex life greatly improved after Jana’s Nationwide Insurance commercials began airing. Not only does Jana execute her own stunts while wearing a sexy catsuit, but she is also an accomplished country music artist who sings the “Nationwide is on your side” jingle.

Jana Kramer Morning Glory

Jana Kramer Morning Glory

Jana Kramer Morning Glory

278 Responses to “Morning Glory: Jana Kramer”

KyCakes says:

This post is by request for registered member and loyal reader Man, I just don’t care™. Man’s significant other emailed me to request Jana Kramer as today’s Morning Glory. Man’s significant other said their sex life greatly improved after Jana’s Nationwide Insurance commercials began airing. Not only does Jana execute her own stunts while wearing a sexy catsuit, but she is also an accomplished country music artist who sings the “Nation is on your side” jingle.
    ——————————————————————-

NationWIDE is on your side, Auntie! Awesome write up :thumbsup:

Sincerity7 says:

:hump: All because of Jana, right?

but this chick dont even be on Applebees commercials :confused:

3halos says:

Auntie…. what’s going on?

cougar lover says:

that beach pic and them eyes :thumbsup:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:dead: Clearly @Man and SR are friends.
    The morning glory is pretty. I feel like I have seen her mannie mannie times before :thinking: maybe a soap?

She’s a little skinny for Man’s taste isn’t she? She ain’t all that cute either.

Sincerity are you new? :hi:
    Are the gates open :pigsfly:

Diva says:

@Man can I gets yo autograph? You is a starr in the Rose garden :rofl:

:goodpost:

She so…unique. :eek:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:cool: :rofl:

Oh. Hey @Couga. :eyeroll: :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Roses! *reads post* :hahaha:

Ty says:

:rofl: :crying:

*pulls out sharpie to fill in that hairline*

———–
    Were his 3.5 inches not sufficient enough before the jingle improved things? :eek:
    Is the jingle a pied piper to his member like lies to Ponochios nose? Every time she sings
    :whistle: nationwide is on your side
    Does it grow an inch? :waiting:

VDot says:

Man :love: women with long/strong faces :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Question: Is Man’s gf a Rose or just a reader?

deedeegirl says:

So….no post on Mr. Cees safe sex PSA?

GellySammich says:

The first pic I thought she was a mix of something… then she just turn into a white girl :shrug:
    White girls be mostly looking like…. white girls :eek: to me

REAL QUESTION: WHEW is @MAn’s significant other? Does she blog here? :eek:

What Cher said about Miley Virus:
    “I’m not old fashioned,” the Oscar winner points out. Her problems with the newly-single starlet’s performance, she says, simply has to do with quality.
    “She could have come out naked, and if she’d just rocked the house, I would have said, ‘You go, girl,’” she opines of Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” and “Blurred Lines” medley. “It just wasn’t done well. She can’t dance, her body looked like hell, the song wasn’t great, one cheek was hanging out.”
    One more complaint? “And, chick, don’t stick out your tongue if it’s coated. If you’re going to go that far, then think about it before you do it.”
    :dead:

women with long/strong faces

Haaannnn. :tea: He dont hear me tho.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Were his 3.5 inches not sufficient enough before the jingle improved things?
    —–
    3.5 inches of what?! I know you don’t mean dyck?!

SAY WHAT NAHHHH??

Jeffrey’s significant OTHER?? :huh:

GellySammich :love: How are you? :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

REAL QUESTION: WHEW is @MAn’s significant other? Does she blog here?
    ——-
    @OTB please see #20 we are >>>>here<<<<

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

REAL QUESTION: WHEW is @MAn’s significant other? Does she blog here?
    by OutsidetheBox on Sep 18, 2013
    ——–
    Come here…..
    You ain’t heard it from me *looks around*
    It’s :gossip: SR

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Question: Is Man’s gf a Rose or just a reader?

gf?

SR was very careful to say “significant other”

aint nobody said nuthin bout no girl friend. :tea:

Does it grow an inch?

:crying1:

MissHarlem says:

_____________________ :dead:

Sincerity7 says:

Sincerity are you new?

———-

Yes, I am. Hey guys! :waves:

Hi OutsidetheBox

Hope things are going well with you, have a wonderful day…. ok :yawn:

I wonder if its the one who look like splinter :gossip:

I am SEW glad my animal doppelganger is a cute piggy. :thankyou:

:welcome: Since
    Can we get a packet????

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

gf?

SR was very careful to say “significant other”

aint nobody said nuthin bout no girl friend
    —-
    Noted. So is his significant other just a reader of the blog, or is she a rose and not wanting to say?

Ty says:

———–
    :whistle: nationwide is on your side
    Does it grow an inch? :waiting:
    :crying:

:welcome: SINCERITY, lisa Stansfield sang that!!

Oh and Ummh is that U lamping in the Store?? :D

What Cher said about Miley Virus:

Aww damn :dead:

Now of all the critics, THIS is the one thats gonna hurt her feelings. But its the TRUTH. Cher did ass out PROPER!

Hi OutsidetheBox

Hope things are going well with you, have a wonderful day…. ok

:blink: *looks at greeting* Oh we being formal. NOTED. :tea:

HolY Cathedral! this child may Kill her selF. . . . thanksCher

or is she a rose and not wanting to say?

Can we blame signiffy other. :|

Ty says:

@ Man bring your booster seat and get in here :chase:

U have some explaining to do about your other half :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She?

SR was very careful to say “significant other”

aint nobody said nuthin bout no “she”

but im just sayin :tea:

———-

I didn’t even know Man found someone to tolerate his insane ass….This is as shocking as Antione Dodson tweeting he and his queen were having a baby. (disclaimer Man I’m just pointing out the fact I’ve seen your font and if you got a significant other she must be strong willed because you are a handful!)

This post is so funny…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@OTB: yep!! I agree with Cher. She was the Queen on raunchy done right but almost wrong in a time when it wasn’t pc. For her to say you look a mess :no:
    How a 70 year old tell a 20 year old her body look amess and she had a flacid cheek dangling :lol:

goat76 says:

By Ryan Young
    DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — DeKalb police have arrested 29-year-old Bernadette Hester, who they said left her seven kids alone in a motel room over the weekend while she went to Miami.

Police said she left the kids ranging from 3 months old to 10 at the Extended Stay Motel on Crescent Centre Parkway.

“It’s very upsetting; I think the oldest is 10,” a hotel resident told Channel 2′s Ryan Young.

DeKalb police got calls from motel management saying they needed help because they found the room full of kids with no food.

“After we got in the room and talked to the kids, the oldest one, being 10, advised us how we could get in touch with the mother,” said DeKalb police Capt. Michael Reynolds.
    “The mother was down in Miami, Fla. at the time we talked with her and the kids advised us they had been there since Saturday unsupervised.”

Hester was arrested when she got back from Miami and she didn’t want to talk with detectives.

Police placed the kids in Department of Family and Children Services’ custody.

Reynolds said the kids hadn’t eaten and police had to give them food.

“A real mother wouldn’t do that. She wouldn’t leave her kids like that. No, she wouldn’t. Kids been in the room the whole weekend while she was out of town,” a motel residents said.

As of now, Hester remains in jail facing seven charges of cruelty to children.
    ——————————

Her uterus needs to be blown tha fcuk up.
    She probably was working on baby #8 while down in Miami.

GellySammich says:

Babe :kiss: doing fine. Counting down the days until I can get out of this office. Permanently would be ideal but we’ll see how that goes. How are you?

Brownskin Cutie says:

She’s not exotic…..

MY GAwD GOAT,that STORY :eek: FcuK Is Wrong with People!!

Somebody ping @Man’s :pc: and see if it matches SR
    # TEAMCATFISH

Ty says:

Dawn…where u been :huh:

@MIN MIN

I know who sent this in. (I think)

She use to blog here. This was an excellent choice. They have good taste.

Brownskin Cutie says:

@Goat, that whole story is sad.

How are you?

Between fair and middling. :) :(

Its good to see your font.

GellySammich says:

Her uterus needs to be blown tha fcuk up.
    This.
    Ugh I’m soooo not feeling the bellowknee today.

She’s not exotic…..

You read what Carrington said yes. SHE EXOTIC. :eek:

What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?

Somebody ping @Man’s and see if it matches SR
    # TEAMCATFISH

doesnt come up anywhere. guess the internet cant handle all that fineness

By Ryan Young

“It’s very upsetting; I think the oldest is 10,” a hotel resident told Channel 2?s Ryan Young.

Police placed the kids in Department of Family and Children Services’ custody.

Reynolds said the kids hadn’t eaten and police had to give them food.

As of now, Hester remains in jail facing seven charges of cruelty to children.
    ——————————

Her uterus needs to be blown tha fcuk up.
    She probably was working on baby #8 while down in Miami.

by goat76 on Sep 18, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Sterilization is gaining traction!
    :facepalm:

3 months old to 10

She was 19 when the oldest was born. She must have some sets.
    Is that Georgia? :tea: They give you hell to get your kids back.

Brownskin Cutie says:

OTB, you’re a mess!!! :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

Her uterus needs to be blown tha fcuk up.
    She probably was working on baby #8 while down in Miami.

***********************************

Surely does. :coffee:

I cannot fathom a reason this bish could give that should keep her out of jail. :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I know who sent this in. (I think)
    She use to blog here. This was an excellent choice. They have good taste.
    by Man, I just don’t care™ on Sep 18, 2013 at 1:04 pm
    ———
    So you two are not together? You might have a stalker :nono:
    And I hope you know I am joking with you up too. I like to have fun :grill:

:blink: *looks at greeting* Oh we being formal. NOTED. :tea:
    ———————————————————–

sorry about that, just making sure not to offend gelly sammich. how you boo, you was the first thing on my mind this morning and last night. *sigh*

goat76 says:

Her uterus needs to be blown tha fcuk up.
    She probably was working on baby #8 while down in Miami
    :no: but :rofl:

What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?

What happ’d? :no:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?
    ________
    I don’t think they’ve found her yet :cry:

lashellebelle says:

JANA! Love her song, ” I won’t give up.”

Hey Roses & sh!t! :waves:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:thumbsup:

This RIGHT MY UP ALLEY!!
    —————————————————————
    Anal? :huh:

I cannot fathom a reason this bish could give that should keep her out of jail.

Well the coward ass bitch played her role. You see she didnt offer any excuse. Bish made.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The lady who abandoned her kids to porty :shank:

Shelle the Belle :love: Her Bey stank face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

KayCeiSoul says:

3 months old!?!?

I want to put on the most rugged Timberland boot I can find, four size too big, and stomp that bish head.

My baby is 7 months, and I can’t IMAGINE leaving him in a room in our own HOUSE unattended.
    And he’d prolly mollywhop my azz if I skipped out on one of his meals too. :ashamed:

Ty says:

Dawn…where u been
    ———
    Lurking… but this made me come by for a visit.

———–

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIN MIN

I know who sent this in. (I think)

She use to blog here. This was an excellent choice. They have good taste.

—–

I’m still waiting on my Lil Kim Medical Minute from like 2 years ago. Clearly Auntie hasn’t found any medically sound advice for Lil Kim’s obession with becoming a pokemon.

VDot says:

This nigguh :eyeroll:

Every day I gots to :karate: to prove my :love:

Sterilization is gaining traction!

I will NEVER be for it.

luVn_liFe says:

What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?

That whole story sounds fishy. Why do they always blame the black man when white kids go missing? I thought 99% of home burglars didn’t carry weapons inside the house? And if the family didn’t have any money, why would the robbers demand $10,000 in ransom – unless they know something we don’t know? I’ll wait until the truth is revealed. :coffee:

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?
    ——————————-
    Yeah…. These negros asking for ransom money too.

Sounds like drugs(her folks bringing in that work)

@MISS TAKEN
    “I know who sent this in. (I think)
    She use to blog here. This was an excellent choice. They have good taste.
    by Man, I just don’t care™ on Sep 18, 2013 at 1:04 pm
    ———
    So you two are not together? You might have a stalker
    And I hope you know I am joking with you up too. I like to have fun

by MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba on Sep 18, 2013 at 1:08 pm”
    ________

Naw. We aint together but we had fun and still cool. She know what type of hoes I llike! :yes:

And yes, I know u joking. Thats what ladies do when they crush on you. Tease u and poke fun about ur looks and stuff. Im used to it.

luVn_liFe… says:

What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?
    ________
    I don’t think they’ve found her yet
    ~
    HOW SAd and frightening! OTB i Heard it briefly on GMA. lemme SEE if I can find it
    @Ty
    the 14yr old is a very good looking girl too. I heard on GMA they R Requesting a Ransom for her

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This RIGHT MY UP ALLEY!!
    —————————————————————
    Anal?
    ———-
    I’m sleep….

Love her song, ” I won’t give up.”

!!!! WAIT! This the girl from One Tree Hill!!! I love that song tooo!!!
    Damn these white girls for looking the same! :cuss:

Shuga Honey says:

where was/were the dad(s) when she was in Miami and where is/are he/they now?

i partially blame him/them too. if you know the mama is crazy then get your kids.

*************************

That is totally acceptable these days. She can get a spot on BBWLA and dudes can lust on her like they do her fellow neglegent mama Draya. Ain’t nobody stuttin no black rug rats long as mama fine.

KayCeiSoul says:

I cannot fathom a reason this bish could give that should keep her out of jail.

*********

Truth. But I bet the bish get to sangin’ like Eddie Kane when they whack her EBT card and benefits. :coffee:

goat76 says:

KayCeiSoul says:

3 months old!?!?
    And he’d prolly mollywhop my azz if I skipped out on one of his meals too.
    ———————
    I want to put them PAWS on her, and I don’t even fight.

GellySammich says:

lol don’t try to bring me into yall problems couga… and if I was offended every time she liked somebody :huh: :shank: <– to myself
    plusshehasprovenshedontreallyluvmeshejustwannafondlemeandplayinmyhair

how you boo, you was the first thing on my mind this morning and last night.

*giggles in hand* Tis ok. :tea:

luVn_liFe says:

What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?

———

Right, and who only asks for $10,000? The father will turn out to be involved some how… just watch. Just like when that lady drove her kids into a lake and blamed some random black man.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sure is the girl from One Tree!!! Told you see was on a soap or something like :yes:

And he’d prolly mollywhop my azz if I skipped out on one of his meals too
    ~
    I agree KAEcei DO NOT,I Repeat DO NOT Miss Chunky JONES feedings!!

goat76 says:

Her uterus needs to be blown tha fcuk up.
    She probably was working on baby #8 while down in Miami.
    —————————————————

she just need an insensitivity class, she be aight. sometimes you gotta leave ya kids alone, so they can learn how to survive in this cold world <— ion belee that, but i was chuckling as i typed this.

lashellebelle says:

@ OTB- :hug:

Yeeeeees hun. That’s her (Jana).

And yep. My baby has the “Bey Stank Face” DOWN!

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe says:
    What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?
    —————————-
    ION think this girl is white, I could be wrong, but I think she got a Hispanic name.

In an apparent random home invasion, robbers broke in, demanded money and jewelry and when they were told there was none, abducted a 14-year-old girl and killed the family dog, authorities in the Atlanta area said.

Police continued searching for Ayvani Hope Perez on Wednesday, a day after her abduction.

The FBI and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation were assisting Clayton County police in the massive search for the teen. Police were stopping cars Tuesday and checking them during the search.

Two men, described as wearing black clothing and armed with handguns, pried open a back door of the home in the Ellenwood area around 2:15 a.m. Tuesday, demanding the items, Clayton County police Officer Phong Nguyen said. The home invasion was apparently random, Nguyen said told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“It didn’t appear that they knew each other,” he said of the suspects and victims. “They just moved in about a month ago.”

Ayvani’s mother had her daughter and her 15-year-old son hiding inside the home, but the intruders were able to find them, police said in a statement. The men abducted Ayvani with no explanation, police said.
    But why wernt they calling 911 whilst hiding :(

EBT card and benefits
    _________________________

I read EBT and went to counting how much she prolly gets. :eek:

:facepalm: At least a grand. Especially with them babies.

if you know the mama is crazy then get your kids.

Nawl. Go forth and multiply. :eek:

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Sep 18, 2013 at 1:12 pm
    ———–
    Um like you :stop:
    Enjoy fonting with you and mannie mannie others :yes:
    It’s ok that you just low key confessed your feelings to me tho. since I am married and a lady much like your mother I will never speak of it again :lipsealed:

Definitely no believing this kidnapping story.

Shuga Honey says:

where was/were the dad(s) when she was in Miami and where is/are he/they now

You know darn good and well the dads are WIC Jones and SNAP Williams 29 with 7 kids and the clap with a hint of BV. 7 kids is like $1100 in stamps and like $3 rent. hopefully they take her kids, and seal her snatch shut with glue.

:huh: Can I see you in your email? :huh: NOW.

. 7 kids is like $1100 in stamps and like $3 rent.
    :eek:

Shyte
    then she needs to take Due care of her Meal tickets!

KayCeiSoul says:

Nawl. Go forth and multiply.

*******************************

#Won’tTheyDoIt :coffee:

@MISS TAKEN
    Uh huh. I know when a woman crushing on me. Dont be embarrassed that I pointed it out. You only human. Its natural that you would be attracted to me, married or not.

And comparing urself to my mother! :stop: :nono:
    Let’s not let that happen again! That won’t help ur cause at all!

Brownskin Cutie says:

and killed the family dog

Damn shame what they did to that dog :hahaha: However I do pray that the girl is safe. This world is becoming crazier by the minute.

KyCakes says:

KayCeiSoul says:

I cannot fathom a reason this bish could give that should keep her out of jail.

*********

———————————————————————-
    I got nuffin’ but wub for you, baby…Got nuffin’ but wub for you bay-buh

GellySammich says:

:no: <— looking around to see who she talkin to

KayCeiSoul says:

I agree KAEcei DO NOT,I Repeat DO NOT Miss Chunky JONES feedings!!

*******************

No Ma’am! I know better than to play with the PorkShark. :no:

:hug:

if you know the mama is crazy then get your kids.
    They ait want the kids in the first place. :shrugs:

She DECIDED to have the kids to have a meal ticket!

Chile I been over here building me a new convertible beetle chile :typing: I am so serious , that will be my next car :yes: like soon
    Vision >>>>> :nun:

This hoe need her azz mud stomped. Wtf is wrong with you? And wont nobody to look after them kids? Where the grandma? The aunties? THE PAPPY-(IES) of them chirens? Cause Lord KNOWS I send lil mama right on with Dub18…to DUB18 FOLKS/Daddy :eek: Sister wife called for BOTH of em on Sat.

Soon as they was GONE I was :steer: <<< me in the streets

This bish need to get her life.

Ty says:

@ Dawn….miss your font :cry:

@ Luv yes she is a pretty girl and I heard about the ransom :shrug:

@ Auntie…she looks mixed but I was wondering how they knew so much about the robbers :shrug:

@ Shuga She probably doesn’t know who or where the fathers are…trifling azz :chase:

GellySammich says:

Its natural that you would be attracted to me
    it’s the eyes :eek:

KayCeiSoul says:

KyCakes says:

KayCeiSoul says:
    I cannot fathom a reason this bish could give that should keep her out of jail.
    *********
    ———————————————————————-
    I got nuffin’ but wub for you, baby…Got nuffin’ but wub for you bay-buh

———————

#MurdahDefKilt. G’WON KY! :rofl: :ghost:

So man got his Morning Glory :yahoo:

Shuga Honey says:

Nawl. Go forth and multiply.

Just as it was written in the book of Gucci Mane Chapter Elebben Vurse twuhnee tree :nun:

Hey Dawn-knee. :love:

Hey all the other folks.

Newbies.

Oldies.

Sandranetta

:wave:

*sprays it white* :yawn:

Sooo… HUMP DAY! :woot:

113 see what i mean??

Ty says:

@ Dawn….miss your font :cry:
    @ Luv yes she is a pretty girl and I heard about the ransom :shrug:

I thought she was Mexican :thinking:

Talking to you. :tea: As always.

Ty says:

@ Dawn….miss your font
    ——-
    I’m usually on twitter DawnSheen or IG DawnSheen

I am trying to sneak in here when I can…but the whites be watching

This hoe need her azz mud stomped. Wtf is wrong with you? And wont nobody to look after them kids? Where the grandma? The aunties? THE PAPPY-(IES) of them chirens? Cause Lord KNOWS I send lil mama right on with Dub18…to DUB18 FOLKS/Daddy Sister wife called for BOTH of em on Sat.

Soon as they was GONE I was <<< me in the streets

This bish need to get her life.

________________________________________

Say that. She know who them daddies is. And the daddies know too. :yawn:

goat76 says:

I cannot fathom a reason this bish could give that should keep her out of jail.
    —————————————————–
    Somebody posted this on another board, it made sense in a way.

she wanted them kids taken into state custody
    she’ll spend a couple of months in jail and the kids will be in the foster system
    her mission has been accomplished

@GELLY
    “Its natural that you would be attracted to me
    it’s the eyes
    _______
    Im a Scorpio. We are known for seductive and sensual eyes and a hypnotic stare. :yes:

**prolly working on u too**

Its a :cold: worl’ Craig. Burr. :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They ait want the kids in the first place.

She DECIDED to have the kids to have a meal ticket!

so she stole they :sperm: ???

GellySammich says:

Oh cuz I’ve been sittin in my email like :eek: for 3 monfs now *goin over slowly so she don’t think I’m pressed*

she wanted them kids taken into state custody
    her mission has been accomplished

Despite your love for SemiHoes, :) You alright wiff me.

cougar lover says:

i thought you still had to pay child support, even if your kids are in foster care. then it would stop after a legal adoption.

goat76 says:

Somebody posted this on another board, it made sense in a way.

she wanted them kids taken into state custody
    her mission has been accomplished
    ———

Shuga *raises pointer fanga to get your attn* I took care of it in 124. Not sure how youre still seeing that font. :huh:

GellySammich says:

**prolly working on u too**
    oh it is Man… I be waitin anxiously for you to notice me and tell me I’m pretty or something. I even painted my nails so my typing might look better. *hair fluff*

Big Shirley called in on Man :hahaha:

I like her bracelets, and the color of her top :tea:

goat76 says:

she wanted them kids taken into state custody
    her mission has been accomplished
    Despite your love for SemiHoes, :) You alright wiff me.
    ————–
    I thought I would never have love for a GayTurd, but somehow you changed me. :kiss:

cougar lover says:

you have to have money/an income to pay child support. just because your kids get taken dont mean they stay taken. otb said its harder in Georgia but in NY they will make you take a parenting class and send they lil asses right back to you.

@SHUGA HONEY
    What that got to do with her DECISION? :shrugs:

I just read they found that teenager :-)

Who left the kids where, who needs to get stomped? #lostagane :eek:

Ty says:

Four aspects of this story that don’t ring true:

1. Robbers don’t usually break into houses at night when the likelihood is high that people will be home
    2. Robbers don’t usually carry guns into a home
    3. Robbers usually make off with TVs and cell phones, not children
    4. The ransom of $10,000 is very suspicious :nono:

Depends on your state. But most times you cant pay what you dont have and it just starts the cycle.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Who left the kids where, who needs to get stomped? #lostagane

I stay lost :whistle:

*uncomfortably pushes sleeves up* :huh:

luVn_liFe says:

But why wernt they calling 911 whilst hiding

Did they show the boy on TV? Because if he looks like a sumo wrestler… :coffee:

@DAWN
    “Nope, she’ll get rid of those 7 then go and have more. She’s used to living off the system so to go and be productive vs reproductive would be too much like right. The governmant should stop supportig people like this and if you leave your kids you should be fixed and not be able to receive benefits.”
    _______
    If the government didnt subsidize births and extort men for births this wouldnt even be an issue

Who left the kids where, who needs to get stomped? #lostagane

Mother of 7, left them in a hotel while she went to Florida. Nobody needs to get stomped (the mother does accroding to most here) but I just say yay for the kids. :phew: last time theyll have to be alone.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SHUGA HONEY
    What that got to do with her DECISION?

what hers got to do with his? irresponsible ppl can go round and round and round all day with this.

:shrugs:

KayCeiSoul says:

I truly despise an ignorant mofo that is just as complacent with being an ignorant mofo.
    I mean, some people really go through life in its entirety just as stupid than a bish.
    Just sayin’. :coffee:

LUNCH.

*uncomfortably pushes sleeves up* :huh:

Well, whatya gotta go do all that for, huh? :huh:

Ty says:

Four aspects of this story that don’t ring true:

2. Robbers don’t usually carry guns into a home
    3. Robbers usually make off with TVs and cell phones, not children
    4. The ransom of $10,000 is very suspicious

————-
    The robbers took my ashma inhalers… I was mad as fcuk. I told the cops if you see someone breathing well, arrest them. The cops died laughing… I was serious though

@TY
    right they wer hiding :think:

@SHUGA
    “What that got to do with her DECISION?

_____
    No round and round.
    A woman, AND A WOMAN ALONE DECIDES to give birth or not. So a woman and woman alone should be responsible for that decision.

Nothing to go round and round about. :shrugs:

cougar lover says:

oh ok, then that sounds like enabling to me. do ya kids dirty, get a slap on the wrist, then recoup those months of lost benefits in a lump sum.

White girls be mostly looking like…. white girls to me

—————

KayCeiSoul says:

Just sayin’.

LUNCH.

its called willful ignorance :yes:

i :pray: i never get on your bad side. you be cutting ppl with sophistication like Diahann Carrol on Dynasty. I aint built for that kind of chastising. :no:

Four aspects of this story that don’t ring true:

2. Robbers don’t usually carry guns into a home
    3. Robbers usually make off with TVs and cell phones, not children
    4. The ransom of $10,000 is very suspicious
    Yup on all dis.

————-
    :tea: :lol:

luVn_liFe says:

But why wernt they calling 911 whilst hiding

Did they show the boy on TV? Because if he looks like a sumo wrestler
    :hahaha: SAy What Nah SandriTA???
    I havent seen these people.I heard it while getting ready for work this morning

GellySammich says:

:lol: fix ya sleeves for you wrinkle ya good blouse. he ain’t paying me no mind, nor I him.
    Think I’m going in for a nap though.

Well, whatya gotta go do all that for, huh?
    _________

:lol: <–fake laugh.

:huh: She know.

MMKaY!! w/da Pinkay UP!

Shuga Honey says:

was it primatine mist? they had to stop selling that over the counter ashtma medicine bc ppl found a way to get high off it :facepalm:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

If the government didnt extort men for births this wouldnt even be an issue
    ————————–

somebody with some clout should have been challenged those laws. got some chicks out here working or not getting a check, getting another income from the husband or significant other( maybe a simp for the oochie), and the childs father. them womens is getting paid. that ish needs oversight.

The 14 yr OLD IS safe buttumh . . .

The girl’s mother, Maria Magdalena Corral, was arrested in 2012 along with four men on drug trafficking charges, after authorities found an estimated $300,000 worth of marijuana in a Stockbridge home, the Henry Daily Herald reported.

————
    Yep… fcuk trads…

Maybe. Sometimes ppl need an eyeopener. And everything will be alright. :)

Sometimes ppl just not chit and we have to go thru the motions to get they not chit asses away from kids. :(

This is America. Good and bad, take from it what you want. But due process. Her ugliness is out in the open so we can go in on it. Lets chit chat about the ugliness behind closed doors.

But no amount of sterilizing women (alone) will rid the world of its evils. Im not sure what ppl aim for when they want forced sterilzation. Pop control maybe? IDK. :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

If the government didnt extort men for births this wouldnt even be an issue
    ————————–

there are more women and children NOT only not getting over but not getting shyt at all from an absentee parent. that shyt needs to be handled too.

dont fall for the okie doke

Think I’m going in for a nap though.

:lol: Sleep tight. This is a good blouse too. :lol:

from the AJC:

Wildrego Jackson, 29, has been arrested and Juan Alberto Rodriguez, 40, have been arrested but investigators said they believe the two men pictured in the sketches released Tuesday remain at large.

———

See.. who is Wildrego?

If the government didnt extort men for births this wouldnt even be an issue
    ————————–

by cougar lover on Sep 18, 2013 at 1:45 pm
    Well, the law changed after World War II to increase child births since so many people died in the war.

It worked like a charm.
    Now they need to stop and leave these hoes to they own devices. Immediate decrease in births.

gypsyeyes says:

luVn_liFe says:
    What about the 14yr old who got kidnapped during a HomeInvasion in GA?
    My nephew lives in that same subdivision and my friends son is a friend of the lil girl. I was told that they just moved in that subdivision and there was a lot of traffic. She is hispanic and not white and believe me in the south there is a difference.She a nigga too. The story is suspicious cause the family had talked to her before she was found. Yes she is back home and the story isn’t making sense to anyone.

Women earned 76.5c for every $1 men did in US in 2012. Gender pay gap barely budged in a decade.

^^^ From downstairs. Just in case folks wanna educate themselves. :eek: On the record.

“there are more women and children NOT only not getting over but not getting shyt at all from an absentee parent”
    ________
    So! :shrugs:
    How u have a baby and unprepared to take care of it as if an absentee parent wasnt a possibility??

________
    So!
    :smack: Again . . lol

Her ugliness is out in the open so we can go in on it.
    **********************

I bet she ain’t ugly. I bet some nigra treated her to that trip to Miami. Either he ain’t no about her football team of kids or didn’t give a damn because she so fine. You know like Draya. I have to keep talking about Draya because if we accept her we needs to accept all these ratchet hoes.

Hi Beautiful People :hug: :kiss:

———————-

i don’t agree with sterilization, but i do believe that incompetent, irresponsible people should not be having children. Max benefits should only count maybe 2 kids to discourage reckless, calculated births. now if you fall on hard times with more than two, then that would be the exception.

*rips the blouse* :shrug: IONO! Just needed some esscitement :bounce:

Draya because if we accept her we needs to accept all these ratchet hoes.
    ~
    Bird U dont believe a degenerate can be rehabilitated??

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

The 14 yr OLD IS safe buttumh . . .
    ————————–
    I said it was drugs from the jump. Somebody owes somebody something.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So!

how you bust a nut and not consider where that nut will end up or who that nut might become?

but you’re right, man. it doesnt matter and has absolutely no impact on anything at all. :sarcasm:

keep doing what you do cuz condoms are uncomfortable–even for 3.5 inchers :rolleyes:

—————–
    Yep :lol:

She left 7 kids in a hotel room. If the oldest was 12 maybe then she’d get to be cute but nerp. She ugly. I decided. Ignoring how she looks on the outside.

The way my mind is set up, pretty people dont get a pass. And “ugly” ppl arent regulated to a dark corner.

Draya, who was once a ugly pretty girl, cleaned up her act, so I cant muster enough fukks to keep batting at her cause i tend to be very self reflective. I dont want that mirror on me. I used to be ugly. Maybe not with my kids. But with men’s hearts? Time? Money? I knew i wasnt up to no good. :no: but thank goodness Im allowed to grow nah mean. Live to love another day. :heart:

You have to be careful not to be so shortsighted. :no:

goat76 says:

I don’t believe in sterilization, but I believe in castration.

Sex crimes = castration

What dis chic did to her kids or worse = castration

Hony :love: How are you and your family?!?! :hug:

I said it was drugs from the jump. Somebody owes somebody something.
    YUp
    u did GOAT

Honycoatd :hug: :hug: :hug: Hello There!!! How are you and the kiddies?

dont fall for the okie doke
    ———————————–

i mean in that situation the woman should get all the help she needs. i understand the situation, but i mean some women know who they are sleeping with. go through the motions after one child, but continue to procreate with the man still, and she expects to be taken care of after every bad decision. at what point does she assume responsibility?

@Shuga Honey
    Does a woman not DECIDE what do with said sperm???

If I give u a car and you DECIDE to run over someone, aint that on you?

And yeah, u keep supporting the foolishness that u support and keep our communities as they are cause everything been real kosher since that backward/against nature law came into effect. :facepalm:

And you would be begging for these 3.5 inches with no condom to bust in yo face. I know ur type.
    **got my size and no condom preference memorized**

How about if’n you can’t afford a baby, don’t have one :eek:

at what point does she assume responsibility?

———————–
    :thumbsup:

@Cougar Lover

Incompetent and irresponsible behavior could change just like that :snaps:

I just don’t entertain the thought of policing ppls wombs or sperm because I find their life undesirable. Its too slippery a slope. First it’s the poor and downtrodden, stupid and mentally ill. Next its anyone with a disease..next :huh: it’s the gingers or something. :nono:

I don’t have an answer for how many should be the max and there are caps in place in certain areas. But if one really feels strongly enough about this to raise the question of sterilization I think you should be WELL versed in what that actually entails.

Also do you guys actually know the numbers for a family and cash assistance? :no: I don’t think it’s worth as much to the country’s bottom line as ppl tend to think it is.

you :cold:

Honycoatd says:

InsideHerBox :hug: Hi cuweetie… How are the children? Are they glad to be back in school?

The Principal… How are you and your young man doing? Hope he is still putting his feet on the peddles and doing awesome. How has school been for you too?

BTW Ladies…. I am healthy. A tad bit stressed/annoyed with workload/kids/activities but I give thanks for my life and blessings.

Gosh, I missed most of you all. Alot of new faces… Hello to the newbies. Well you all probably old now and I am the newbie. lol.

Sex crimes = castration

Too bad the equation doesnt equal out in the long run. They STILL offend.

luVn_liFe… says:

Draya because if we accept her we needs to accept all these ratchet hoes.
    ~
    Bird U dont believe a degenerate can be rehabilitated??
    **************************

Absolutely. I am so ready to accept Draya back into the mommy’s club. Problem is, she continues to neglect that child. She still ain’t raising him. First she put the strip club before him and now it’s club gigs and her bench warming boo that the child has to take a back seat to. Draya’s mama ain’t raise her right. Why she trust her to raise a black boy? She still equal to Miami girl and I bet Miami girl is fine.

200 always stops the party in real life too :eek:

I am not Cougar *snickers*

@DTS
    “How about if’n you can’t afford a baby, don’t have one

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Sep 18, 2013 at 2:06 pm"
    ________
    This is the whole point….

So to subsidize that, they said they would support and be collection agents for women to have babies indiscriminately…. You see where that has gotten us.

**The laws and dates are in black and white**

Honycoatd says:

Man the little MAN. How are you my darling? Behaving I will continue to pray for. lol.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

How about if’n you can’t afford a baby, don’t have one
    ______________________________

my point exactly. goes for both men and women. if you cant afford or just plain dont want one then dont nut raw! dont leave that "decision" up to someone who you know or think is gonna leave your kids in a hotel with no food for the weekend.

Bad Influence says:

what is this post Sandy? :lol:

Brownskin Cutie says:

Hello Honycoatd :hi:

*slaps your thigh first before OTB tries it* :D
    We are good :woot: Hallelujah, Thank the Lord! :yes:

Honycoatd says:

Bird of a feather… Hi sweetie.

I need a roll call.

If I give u a car and you DECIDE to run over someone, aint that on you?

Why didnt you use a gun as your hypothetical?

Where is my Bad Chica?

Bad Influence says:

and WHO is Man’s bish? :huh:

Wow. Yep. Done with that one.

So..what yall eating for lunch?? :pizza: for me, natch. :lol:

@HONY
    A “significant other” sends in a
    morning glory and you make a glorious return.

People will be speculating!
    :gossip:

~
    :wink: GOTCHA Bird. I havent kept up with her\Or Know Much about her Fcukery. the Last I seen Draya she was crying on a Reunion,saying she undresses and hangs out to take care of her FaM :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

Honycoatd says:

All type of Influence. You will live long. I am here checking for your influential butt.

I concur Shuga :yes:

==========
    Man, I become a repub when I see how “assistance” has really hurt folks, generation after generation. Ish sucks

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

you is smaht, you is kind, you is impotent :tea:

@ Bad

Someone he is most likely sexing.

So..what yall eating for lunch?? for me, natch
    ~
    Just haD A double tky swiss burger!! why 4COmeuaiNTeaTing??

HIS!!! witYOuglyself!!! :happy:

you :cold:
    ______

WAS. :tea: Somebody saw a little something in me and decided I could live.

Boygah :hug:
    *whispers* He wrote it himself :gossip:

Bad Influence says:

@HONY, nah what nah?

how are u tho?

@OTB
    “If I give u a car and you DECIDE to run over someone, aint that on you?

Why didnt you use a gun as your hypothetical?”
    _________
    U can use that too. Or anything really.

That ol “I made this DECISION based on circumstances (that I also DECIDED)” is foolish.

Like the serial killer complaining about his upbrining and saying thats why he killed. :shrugs:

Honycoatd says:

Lover of Life… Hi hun. Can you please tell the rain down here to go away. Thanks in advance. How is college going for your big man? How are you btw?

Bad Influence says:

i figured @Boygah

hey hunty! :2dance:

Gigi26 says:

———————
    I’m late on this but I don’t care.

THE GAWD CHER has spoken!! She been nakie for years aint got an ass but that bytch SANG her songs and no one gave her shade for it. Not to mention she was 50 n shyt. Miley looks like damaged sprite goods. Equivalent to a bad batch of cookies-STALE.

And thank GOD she told her about her filthy ass tongue. Bet her mouth reeks of dead rat. :tea:

*******************************

Chile boo. I used to call myself a Soul Train ho. I had as much fun as every other sack chasing groupie ho in my 20s. I even had some fun after I became a mama at 23 and f*cked up with my baby. But she was right there with me. On my hip. My road dog. Everything I am today is a result of me wanting to do right by her. I can’t respect mamas that don’t feel the same about their babies. Draya doesn’t feel that way about her precious son still.

@BAD INFLUENCE
    “and WHO is Man’s bish?

by Bad Influence on Sep 18, 2013 at 2:12 pm
    ______
    Dont be jealous!

I will always love your breasts and you too!
    :hugs:

Problem is, she continues to neglect that child. She still ain’t raising him.
    _________

Bird I really dont understand this. So you want her to quit her job and just do something else AS LONG as the boy lives with her? What about his other side? Do ppl just assume they dont care about the boy? He spends a good amount of time with them, in case ppl dont stalk her like me. :lol:

Still just trying to understand. Because she is DEF providing for him financially. :shrug:

why 4COmeuaiNTeaTing??

:nono: Eating pizza. :yes: FAVE!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*************************

Whoa! That’s deep.

~
    :facepalm: HONEY this rain\and constant grey skies as If we WER in Buffalo are getting me side ways ,auughh
    my son is “special” :D

MAN,

what?

I have the same game plan like you so I would never be a significant other, especially to you. I came back and not to be on no clock so keep can check all they want to. I answer to the Almighty, me, myself, and lastly I.

Anyways, have you been sexing someone new in here?

tipdagemini says:

TF

After railing & disowning the gay community a few months ago and trying to convince the world he has changed his life and is “no longer gay”, Antoine Dodson is about to welcome a brand new baby with his “Queen” as he calls her.

Even though he had plenty of “Christian” talk to back up his reasoning from converting to heterosexuality, he must have skipped the chapter on babies out of wedlock. It seems as though he and his “Queen” aren’t married. So if you’re going to act holier than thou about one thing and rail an entire community because of your “Christian beliefs”, you best be that way about everything else too. But we all know that’s never the case….

Anywho, pray-the-gay-away-believer Antoine took to his Facebook & Twitter pages today to say:

I just became the happiest man alive!! My beautiful Queen and I are having a baby!!

Well…congrats.

And comparing urself to my mother! :stop: :nono:
    Let’s not let that happen again! That won’t help ur cause at all!
    Forgive me :bow:

*speechless* Congrats @Bird. I have absolutely nothing for this. Me. NOTHING. I know its hard to believe. :lol: :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

boy aint nobody jealous!

hows ur shoe game nigga bew? :hug:

OTB
    what KiNd :eek: Ive been wanting Pizza for a few weeks,Just to lazy to go the 12mins to anthony’s :bounce:

The Master Beta :D says:

Bad :waves: Honycoatd :hi: I remember you when some of these peepas were calling you Mary Poppins :lol:

U can use that too. Or anything really.

_____________________________________

Sheesh! I wonder why lawyers havent thought of this! How can I be an accomplice?!? :shrug: All I did was provide a gun! :eek:

and WHO is Man’s bish?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fat chick from Applebee’s. We call her TwoFer. Oh wait…who sent this? IDK. Mind figment?

:hug:

Bad,

So I take it your behaving or I am in denial?

Missus Bah-kah! :hug: :hi:

Bad Influence says:

hey Beta! :waves:

@BIRD
    “But the Government NEEDED people to have babies that couldnt afford them cause thats who makes up ur army.
    *************************

Whoa! That’s deep.

by Bird on Sep 18, 2013 at 2:18 pm”
    Im not talkin out of my azz! These laws specifically only targeted MARRIED MEN that didnt take care pf theor kids until AFTER WORLD WAR II!

Thats when the Governement realized child births dropped dramtically. It was because a good bit of men were dead or maimed.

Women were working so they couldnt have as many children. To ENCOURAGE child births, they changed the laws and had their “War on Poverty.” This was to keep NUMBERS up!

A strong country is a populated country with a strong army! This chit is in black and white and easily researchable!

Honycoatd says:

Who Dat is in the House. How are you and the girls? Did your twinny start college yet?

Gigi26 says:

And that hoodrat who left her kids while she went to go do some fukkshyt deserves to be thrown over a cliff. Deadbeat ass momma. I bet she ain’t even leave no cash for her kids to order room service.

Dirty foot ass hoe.

Bad Influence says:

that damn KDub… :lol:
    :hug:

Jacksonnnnnnnn :kiss:

OTB

i just notice alot, and the worst offenders stand out to me. I just look at my life then wonder how a parent could be absentee, and not provide. I look at my mom dukes and wonder why more women are not like her, making due without handouts as far as i could see. then i look at the way my pops is setting an example of what it means to accomplish in this world. thats maybe why i can come off as insensitive at times, when it comes to certain people.

Honycoatd says:

Master Beta… Hi hun. Stop hurting my feelings with old memories. lol. I had forgotten that, yah know.

I’m 32. And I have fun right now. TUHday. And they asses better be in bed by 9:30 like I fukking said. Or 7:30 if i say that :eek: Thats Cuba and I’m Castro. God damn any other mother who feels some kind of way about me :smoke: about me :buttshake: or about me :zzz: while they are awake. With my ole ass.

In the famous words of … who gone check D? What? I dont get invited to the bday party? Cool. See you in the streets. :shrug:

/rant. Not at you, dear reader. Just at yous.

Gigilicious…

I might need a switch for you. Are you off your rockers? I don’t remember you being this harsh. How are you doing?

*******************************

I think the boy needs his mama more than he needs financial support. He need his daddy to and if Draya call eem out I’ll gladly go in on his deadbeat azz too. I feel you though. We can agree to disagree. But if Draya can live, why can’t Miami Mama live?

what KiNd

:bounce: White. :bounce: :nun:

Its my guilty, guilty pleasure. :|

Toine, Queen, and that baby hair if its a girl– is gonna be laid to the GAWDS THO HUNNY :nun: <<< Hair Gawd.

Mary Poppins :lol: :heart:

OTBness,

I love to say… I dont negotiate with terrorist.

Honycoatd says:

Dont laugh at that. I am sensitive so it HURTED me.

Shuga Honey says:

I hate when i refresh and see this boring face chick. :yawn:

The Master Beta :D says:

______________________________

:oops: sorry :hug: :newpost:

MissHarlem says:

Shouldnt you know or at least “follow” a person in the present to talk about such. It sounds of the past bc the present things I have seen she is involved in her sons life :coffee:

I said she was a coward because I felt like she did it on purpose. She can live in my world. ESPECIALLY if she realizes why this was so fukked up (if not on “purpose”) to do to a child.

Firm believer in life is about learning. If she “learns” that’s better for me, my kids, and my society… as it is for hers. I know ppl like to toss the trash and not look back but that breeds a culture of “grown ppl” with issues.

Dont laugh at that. I am sensitive so it HURTED me.

We here boo. :hug: We some sensitive patties.

Hey Hony :wave: Yes she started college. I am so happy

:2dance:

I be missing you and @His :love:

KNOW yall wasnt tawkin to me BUT….Miami hood rat mama cant live cause she aint leave her 7 open mouthes no dayum food. Draya at least had the foresight and THOUGHT and left lil man with some Michelina’s.

Honycoatd says:

Thats awesome. Please encourage her to choose wisely while there. So did she pick a major yet?

MissHarlem says:

***********************************

I don’t follow her per se. I check in from time to time because she tweets too much for my taste. I don’t like for one person to monopolize my timeline. Last I heard a few months ago is that she got her mama and son a place close by. So now they don’t live thousands of miles away from her. The child still doesn’t live with her. And even though she ain’t have time for her baby because she was working she done found a way to go to all of the bench warmers games. I really don’t think Draya likes the child. I’m sorry. Like I said I want to embrace her. If she’s doing something new and differant please correct me.

Shuga Honey says:

well if she doesnt like him then its better off she do the financial providing and somebody else do the nurturing.

:shrugs: