Navy Yard Shooter Was a Paranoid Schizophrenic Who Heard Voices in His Head

Aaron Alexis Navy Yard shooter

The Navy Yard gunman responsible for one of the largest mass murders in Washington D.C. history was treated for Schizophrenia, according to law enforcement officials.

Navy reservist Aaron Alexis, 34, was treated at the Veterans Administration hospital for mental problems which included hearing voices, the officials told the Associated Press.

Alexis killed 12 people and wounded 14 others before he was shot and killed by police during a shooting rampage in the nation’s Capital on Monday.

His family told the AP Alexis was a paranoid schizophrenic who heard voices in his head. Alexis carried a .45 handgun tucked in his waistband because he feared people would steal his belongings.

Apparently Alexis shared a similar obsession to Adam Lanza, the Sandy Hook gunman who killed 26 people, including 20 children, during a school shooting spree on Dec. 14.

According to a report in the UK Telegraph, Alexis was addicted to violent military-style video games.

Mayor Gray told reporters, “We don’t know what the motive [for the attack] is.”

• tipdagemini

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

• libra80sbaby

I don’t believe chit from the media no more. I need :rules:

• libra80sbaby

tipdagemini says:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
    ———————-
    :hi:

Morning ! :waves: Libra :kiss:

• BrownskinQT

I thought people that suffer from mental illness were not allowed to have guns.

• libra80sbaby

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Morning ! :waves: Libra :kiss:
    ———————–
    :hi: Jenie!!! :kiss:

• libra80sbaby

BrownskinQT says:

I thought people that suffer from mental illness were not allowed to have guns.
    —————————–
    Right! That’s why I’m sayin the media is bullchit. He may have been mentally ill, but the government will say and do anything to cover up the fact that their facilities are not secure like they are supposed to be.

• A.J.

Come on with this Medical Minute Sandra!!

• BrownskinQT

@ Libra, I don’t either. They’re so quick to try and get the story out without all the facts. I could have sworn they said 13 were confirmed dead.

• A.J.

I could have sworn they said 13 were confirmed dead.
    That’s what I read.

• tipdagemini

BrownskinQT says:

I thought people that suffer from mental illness were not allowed to have guns.

_____________________________

If you are blind and live in Iowa you can have a gun

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:rolleyes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

If you are blind and live in Iowa you can have a gun

——-
    I saw that shyte and was like :wtf:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUu2g8K9nA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCkVvFUwNf8dqL4LEdU7Q9A RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Soooo… how was he even allowed to own a gun if he’s being treated for mental issues??

Y’all know this is the perfect platform for gun control.. smh.. they are going to play on this so much.

But how did he get the other person’s ID? were they being treated at the same place too?

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

the news here said he had post traumatic stress disorder.

whatever he had….he aint got it no more. :(

• BoringMale

Im curious what the ex girlfriend has to say, Im sure the media will find her, but will she release information is the question. I know the motive. These cats not able to deal with the pressure, yes its hard out here for a pimp….but this is where family and friends need to step up. Maybe dude didnt have any friends.

• A.J.

Keyword: secure! These days anybody can gain access to wherever they wanna be without question. And sometimes with a visible weapon in hand. People trying to stay alive.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Good Morning All! :waves:

This is just sad….12 people. :-(

My biggest fear is that people will become desensitized to mass killings like this, as well as the attacks against blacks by police and others who want to randomly play superhero.

Schizophrenia is running rampant, and is highly undiagnosed. Folks are flying waaay under the radar with this mental illness.

@Tip, I saw that!!!!! I was like :hailnaw:

BrownskinQT says:

I thought people that suffer from mental illness were not allowed to have guns.
    ————
    Shoot if the blind are elligible to carry and SHOOT guns why not the mentally ill?

• A.J.

If you are blind and live in Iowa you can have a gun
    Point the person right on down to the government building and say its target practice time.

• BrownskinQT

@Suga, I love that gravi!!!! Is that a dancer from Alvin Ailey?

• Redeemed777

NOBODY dies randomly on this earth. Everyones death is attached to something spiritually, whether it be good or evil.

WordOfTheDay:

• BrownskinQT

I tell you what made me not trust the government. That movie Enemy Of The State with Will Smith. Hmph.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

BrownskinQT says:

@Suga, I love that gravi!!!! Is that a dancer from Alvin Ailey?
    _____________________________

:yes: loves me some AA! waiting with bated breath for them to get back here in November.

have you ever seen their new years show?

• A.J.

That movie Enemy Of The State with Will Smith. Hmph.
    One of my favorites. It was dead ass on.

• puppylove

:shade: :shotsfired: all ova iowa

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

———-
    Razz :eek:
    Chan :blink:

• BrownskinQT

have you ever seen their new years show?
    __________________________

No I haven’t! I bet it’s beautiful!! They come to my area evry other year.

A.J. says:

I could have sworn they said 13 were confirmed dead.
    That’s what I read

12 Killed by him , he is the 13th :tea:

• BrownskinQT

One of my favorites. It was dead ass on.

When I saw it, I was like ain’t no way on God’s green earth that this can’t be true.

Jenie :hug:

• puppylove

That movie Enemy Of The State with Will Smith. Hmph.
    What is crazy is with all of our gadgets it’s even easier to spy on us now

———–
    Where I live, any Tom Dack and Harry can just stroll onto base.. :tea: They made folks start bringing ID to pick up the kids now, but that wont stop a person with a mission..

• libra80sbaby

————————————
    Love that movie. And yes, this will be another situation that will be used to push gun control. This man was mentally ill huh? I dont know if I truly believe that. But you KNOW the media finna spin this so the government doesnt look chitty and sloppy like it really is :no: <—-Me SMH

Brown :yahoo:

• libra80sbaby

BrownskinQT says:

One of my favorites. It was dead ass on.
    ——————————-
    These movies be slick sly tellin us what be REALLY going on. What better way to hide the truth than in plain sight?! They put it in a movie so folks can dismiss it because it’s just a movie. But there is so much truth in a lot of these movies.

• Tt

When will American start to pay attention to the mental health issue in this country..?

• A.J.

What I don’t and never understand is that USA is quick to get in other country’s business affairs but refuse to take care of the many, many issues “RIGHT” here in the states. Talk about a blind eye….
    #dontmindmeplz

Like anyone could walk right into any airport and starting shooting every mf in sight and go right on back out the door.

Taken Grand Theft Auto is not a military game :rofl: it’s a game of miscreants, pimps and whores, mob bosses and drug addicts. He may have been addicted to some ish like Call of Duty black ops or something. IF he was truely stuck on these games I take it he was trying to relate to something he “knew” of. He was generally discharged for being a dumbass.

• Redeemed777

WORDOFTHEDAY:

” The days of the life of man may be numbered, but the days of ISRAEL are INNUMERABLE ”

ECCLESIASTICUS 37:25

• puppylove

Where I live, any Tom Dack and Harry can just stroll onto base.. They made folks start bringing ID to pick up the kids now, but that wont stop a person with a mission..
    ————————
    How is this possible? When i worked @a call center we had to scan our badges. Now in the refinery to drive in you have to give your badge to security so they can scan it. How does private enterprise have more security than the military?

:huh:

• Redeemed777

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHO IS ISRAEL THAT THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF?

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

So they drove him crazy, put him on meds and this is the unfortunate outcome. My brother was a reservist. I’m not aware of how extensive, if any, psychological tests are given, but surely he wasn’t schizo before being accepted into the reserves.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but I don’t believe everything the media just puts in front of us. I’ll accept that something happened, but the who/what/why will be a mystery in any case where the only party who can answer the who/what/why is dead. Condolences. Moving along.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Yes A.J there are mannie, mannie issues here in the US that need attention :kona:

_____________________________

That’s a good question. But we as African Americans have to tackle it also instead of saying “just pray it away” or being ashamed of it.

A.J. says:

#dontmindmeplz

American have always been quick to meddle on someone else turf :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

So now we got Bible trivia
    :facepalm:

• tipdagemini

Tt says:

This country is the cause of some of the mental health issues

• libra80sbaby

tipdagemini says:

Tt says:
    This country is the cause of some of the mental health issues
    ————————————
    :cosign:

A.J. says:

#dontmindmeplz
    ———–
    Been saying this since I became aware yo… smh I’ve especially been saying this about Syria..

Uh oh.This is the first post I’ve been on with Redeemed. :hi:

_____________________________

What is prayer with out action :nun: Discernment is key ….. If I am depressed, I am seeking help …… from the good lord :tea: and a doctor……

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

BIBLE FUED :warning:

Name the third man from the book of Daniel:
    Shadrach, Meshach……
    a. Hugo
    b. Webbie
    c. Abednego
    d. Crisco

Survey says :rules:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Redeemed777 says:

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

WHO IS ISRAEL THAT THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF?
    ___________________________

THATS the question of the day?? the whole entire day? you know its 24 hours in this mug, right? :rolleyes:

cuz thats a stupid question if you ask me. :rofl:

that can be the question for 9:30 but by 9:45 you better come up with some new shyt. k?

@Puppy let’s just say that they were just striving to save money. :rolleyes:

@Puppy let’s just say that they were just striving to save money. :rolleyes:

Shug that is a beautiful gravie :love:

• OutsidetheBox

What would the govt be able to do with this fella?? How do they predict this outcome??

Also why can’t we deal with issues, world and domestic, simultaneously??

I think you guys letting this fella off the hook a little.

• BrownskinQT

Redeemed, is that supposed to be Ecclesiastes?

Webbie. MY ANSWER IS ALWAYS WEBBIE. :eek:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Waiting for the gun nuts usual solution of having more armed people…

I guess the Navy Yard goin need more armed guards too as a “solution.”

Wipe me down. :eek: .

• tipdagemini

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

BIBLE FUED

Name the third man from the book of Daniel:
    Shadrach, Meshach……
    a. Hugo
    b. Webbie
    c. Abednego
    d. Crisco

Survey says

________________________

In the words a Madea that would be

Abillygoat

• FuturedocDonte

Morning :waves:

I was just sure they were looking for the white guy in the beret uniform :(

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

BrownskinQT says:

Redeemed, is that supposed to be Ecclesiastes?

Redeemed is Gucci Mane :shocked:

it all makes sense now

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

cuz thats a stupid question if you ask me. :rofl:

_________________________________
    :hahaha: EL YEA!!! You should have come with a hum dinger. You round here asking what day did Jesus rise on :ghost:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Always have been, and always will be crazy people.

• Redeemed777

@Shuga Honey

So who is ISAREL then?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

BIBLE FUED

Name the third man from the book of Daniel:
    Shadrach, Meshach……
    a. Hugo
    b. Webbie
    c. Abednego
    d. Crisco

Survey says
    ———

We played Bible Speed.. Mediator would give the script. number and the first person to read the first three words got the point

“Let there be…” WINNER!!!! ->>> me :yahoo:

• MsB2u

this is a sad story so sad

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

dougie-ing hard :danban: WIPE ME DOWN :danban1:
    *wipes towel in Redeem face*
    WIPE DEE DOWN :danban1:

• Redeemed777

@BrownskinQT

Google Ecclesiasticus. It is different from Ecclesiastes.

Knowledge is Power.

• OutsidetheBox

@man I need you to get one of your illustrious heaux women on the case of Kevin Gates. Like for real. I know them ladies of the night know what I’m hunting. :eek:

Applebees on me. Actually, Cheddars. :nun:

Redeemed is Gucci Mane

it all makes sense now
    There’s no 37 chapter in that book in the bible Redeemed, correct if I’m wrong. Are you coming from the bible or is that one of the “lost Books” ?

Lmaoooo you did GNAT mop Deem’s sweat :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

Redeemed, is that supposed to be Ecclesiastes?

Redeemed is Gucci Mane

it all makes sense now
    —-
    :ghost: :dead:

• A.J.

Cheddars
    _________
    The cheapest alcoholic beverages I’ve ever had. :yes:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Redeemed777 says:

@Shuga Honey

So who is ISAREL then?
    ___________________________

iono who ISAREL is but I do know this cute puertorican boy named Israel up in the bronx. :yes:

used to have the illest crush on Israel with his coffee brown self.

you know him too?!? :shocked:

• A.J.

Redeemed, is that supposed to be Ecclesiastes?

Redeemed is Gucci Mane

it all makes sense now
    —-
    :ghost: :dead:
    _______
    Yall all take care. :bye:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Waiting for the gun nuts usual solution of having more armed people…

I guess the Navy Yard goin need more armed guards too as a “solution.”
    ———
    They are already armed… What the problem is is that they once over the id cards without really inspecting them like they are supposed to. :tea:

When they put me on the gate people would get so pissed off at me b/c I actually took the time out to inspect that damn id how I was told to and how AFI said. If you got a problem with me taking your ID all the way out of the carrier to ensure you’re not an imposter to ensure the safety of others to include my baby and myself, then you need to take it up with my boss who will clearly and quickly tell your ass to find another job.

• Redeemed777

@BrownskinQT

Yes one of the Books that was taken out of the Bible by protestants, so that TRUE ISRAEL would not find out the TRUTH.

Ask Shuga Honey who TRUE ISRAEL is?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Shuga Honey says:
    Redeemed is Gucci Mane
    it all makes sense now
    __________________________________

Tweeting with Redeemed:

Bulldagging iz a sin and all of ya’ll is going to burn up and look crispy like Favor Flav pink toe

God hates bla-phe-me-iz-nay

Shimmer like Mary :grin:

• OutsidetheBox

*stifles laughter* I can’t do this w yall this early..

• BrownskinQT

I just googled it, it comes from the Catholic Bible. I’m not Catholic so don’t knock me for not knowing. Not nice of you Redeemed. #POW

• A.J.

Shuga Honey says:
    Redeemed is Gucci Mane
    it all makes sense now
    __________________________________

Tweeting with Redeemed:

God hates bla-phe-me-iz-nay

Shimmer like Mary :grin:
    Taken you take care too babe :bye:

Webbie. MY ANSWER IS ALWAYS WEBBIE.
    ———–
    Is it sad that I never know :wtf: he spells and just keep :danban: like I do?? :kona:

Shimmer like Murry… :dead: imma miss the porty. Turn up. :casket:

• Redeemed777

Get knowledge Shuga Honey. These are the last days, no time for limited knowledge on things you should know by now.

Although I do understand that sunday pastors have lied for soooo long, so its gonna take awhile for some to catch on.

• BrownskinQT

I did go to school with a guy named Israel, I’ll ask him if he knows his days are innumerable.

• Pretty Brown Eyes

I don’t know about this dude but I do know where I work , DOD, this guys come straight from the war and they give em jobs here. Then one day something sets them off, flash back, and they snap. Then we in a shelter in place status until homeland security can come restrain and secure the area. I’ve seen it happen
    to many times.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

tipdagemini says:

Tt says:

This country is the cause of some of the mental health issues

___________________________

:cosign:

The country, the regions, the states, the counties, the townships.
    ALL OF THIS ^^^^

Too much pressure on ANY body will make them nut up.
    Pop go the weasel and the weasel go POP. :coffee:

• Pretty Brown Eyes

I don’t know about this dude but I do know where I work , DOD, these guys come straight from the war and they give em jobs here. Then one day something sets them off, flash back, and they snap. Then we in a shelter in place status until homeland security can come restrain and secure the area. I’ve seen it happen
    to many times.

• A.J.

I just hollered looking at the VH1 clip of the TLC movie. When I saw Lil Mama, the lil Palmer girl :rofl: VH1 need their ass kicked.

• Redeemed777

@BrownskinQT

The Books don’t belong to catholics. The books belong to ISRAEL.

Once again, who is ISRAEL according to the Bible?

Nooooo @Razz

He has a way with words :love: you behaving approp. :lol:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Redeemed777 says:

pfft. yeah right. they told me it was the last days last week!

these must be the other-other last days. :rolleyes:

i dont believe you, you need more people!

• Redeemed777

catholism and protestantism (sp) are all made up, white mans crap.

The Bible is not a religious book, it is a history and code Book of ISRAEL ONLY!

Who is ISRAEL?

• BrownskinQT

Israel is the cat from the smurfs!!!

:stop:

:wave: <— white flag. We surrender. :eek:

Are you a Moor Redeemed?

fugg y’all this morning :ghost:

Shimmer like mary. Mary’s shimmer is on 10

• Redeemed777

A history book for ISRAEL ONLY

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB :hahaha: I will most def turn up at the poorrrtty for ya :danban:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Redeemed777 says:
    Diddy dance :danban: GET KNOWLEDGE :danban1: TAKE THAT TAKE THAT TAKE THAT DEVIL
    :danban: GET KNOWLEDGE :eek:

Children of the promise. :eyeroll: Can we move on. :eek:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

BrownskinQT says:

Israel is the cat from the smurfs!!!

:lol: thats Azriel or Oz-Riel.

I read somewhere that the creator of the smurfs was inspired by the drug peyote :yes: the different characters were supposed to represent diff moods he was in while high.

• OutsidetheBox

Mary was the original ladiiiii :nun:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

WHO IS ISRAEL?
    My sorority sister son name :tea: They stay in the Chi

• Ty

Hey Roses :wave:

This is why we need gun reform. Why does a schizophrenic have a right to carry a gun plus he had a known obsession with another shooter :smack:

So yall got DeeDee up early this morning *scrolls up to see the phuckery* :popcorn:

• Ty

BrownskinQT says:

I thought people that suffer from mental illness were not allowed to have guns.
    That’s what they are pushing for but the damn NRA chile…….

• BrownskinQT

I read somewhere that the creator of the smurfs was inspired by the drug peyote the different characters were supposed to represent diff moods he was in while high.
    _________________________

Oh my,lol

:nun: Tyyyyy. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Two coffees and an apple fritter later.. :| So hungry.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: LeBron and Savannah on honeymoon

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

BrownskinQT says:

I thought people that suffer from mental illness were not allowed to have guns.

one problem is that its way too easy to get labeled/diagnosed with some bullshyt. ie. ADD or ADHD or Autism

and doubly so if you are black and/or poor

ppl out here collecting checks and aint shyt really wrong with them might want to reconsider. next thing you know all of “them” have guns and all of us dont.

WHO IS ISRAEL?
    ———–
    Isreal Houghton??? :think:

WE WORSHIIIIIIIIIIIIP YOUUUUUUUUUU HALELUJUUH HAAALLLEEEE LUUU JUUH!
    WEEEEEEEE WOOOORRRSHIPPPPP YOUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR WHO YOU ARE!!! :danban:

• Ty

Webbie. MY ANSWER IS ALWAYS WEBBIE
    :rofl: :rofl:

• felinelurker

WHO IS ISRAEL? ———–

Isreal Houghton???

WE WORSHIIIIIIIIIIIIP YOUUUUUUUUUU HALELUJUUH HAAALLLEEEE LUUU JUUH! WEEEEEEEE WOOOORRRSHIPPPPP YOUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR WHO YOU ARE!!!
    ___________________________________________________
    :ROFL:
    __________________________________________________

• lexdiamonz

conspiracy theorists are already saying THIS dude was a victim and the REAL shooter got away … WTF…

AMERIKKA is real the Obama love affair is OVER the black man will revert to being the “boogey man” again … ELECTIONS are a coming

RIP to the people who lost their lives in this SENSELESS COWARDLY ACT

• lexdiamonz

BUT if he had a mental illness and ALL of these gun “issues” before WTF was he doing with a SECRET security clearance …

• lexdiamonz

BrownskinQT says:

Israel is the cat from the smurfs!!!

:dead:

:kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

BrownskinQT says:

I could have sworn they said 13 were confirmed dead.

12 + 1 (the shooter) = 13 :coffee: