Obama to meet with gay activists in Russia this week

Obama travels to Russia to meet with gay activists

President Obama plans to meet with two lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) rights activists when he travels to Russia this week to attend the Group of 20 summit. It will be the first time that Obama has ever met with gay activists on foreign soil.

Obama recently criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin for his anti-gay laws that punishes anyone who teaches “homosexual propaganda” to children.

Igor Kochetkov of the Russian LGBT Network told The Associated Press that the Obama administration extended an invitation to meet with Obama in Russia before the summit.

Last month Obama cancelled plans to meet with Putin during the upcoming G20 summit, partly due to Russia’s anti-gay laws.

Obama is still vexed that Putin offered asylum to former CIA whistle blower Edward Snowden.

Obama raised Putin’s ire when he described Putin as a “bored kid in the back of a classroom.”

During an appearance on the Jay Leno Show, Obama said he had “no patience for countries that try to treat gays and lesbians and transgendered persons in ways that intimidate them or are harmful to them.”

President Obama, who is rumored to be bisexual, had a completely different stance on gay marriage when he was running for president a scant 5 years ago. “I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage,” he said a few days before winning the presidential election in 2008.

• Obama Cancels Planned Trip to Russia; Has ‘No Patience’ for Russian Anti-Gay Laws
  • Obama Administration Secretly Collects Data On All Verizon Customers
  • President Obama Cries During Press Conference On Benghazi
  • Rubio to Obama: ‘Explain What Beyonce and Jay Z Were doing in Cuba’

172 Responses to “Obama to meet with gay activists in Russia this week”

look around. clearly he does.

exhibit A: Sherri Shepard’s body

:chase: :rofl:

ChanAintShyt says:

Man……don’t he got other shyt to tend to?

:tea:

It will be the first time that Obama has ever met with openly gay activists on foreign soil.
      _________

*fixed

:think:

I’m here for the candy in Chan gravie :winky:

DagNabbit<— :lol:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: if you think that is the only reason he in Russia you are more misinformed than I thought. GENERAL STATEMENT TO ANYONE just to be clear :coffee:

I see.. Ike.. :huh: Not of mike and ike fame :lol:

I am so sick of the gay nevermind :nun:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This’s day just walked past me with the same booty build and walk as Phil Jackson :no: All she needed was the pink meat on her rear like a primate and hey would be twins. Lord thank you :pray: for not being too busy to give me a nice body :thankyou: now I gotta honor that gift and work out tonight :lol:

GENERAL STATEMENT TO ANYONE

:rofl: :rofl: Protect ya neck.

BrownskinQT says:

That’s not the only reason he’s in Russia…aren’t they allies with Syria? Chan is that you in your gravi?

NOOOOOOOO :rofl: Need this job, Suh. Leave please. :rofl:

President Obama, who is rumored to be bisexual
      :shock:

REALLY??!!?!?!
      I aint NEVER EVER EVER EVA,NEVE EVER EVER READ that anywhere!!
      Damn Sandra :kona:

and what’s this I hear …. drug dealers snitching on themselves :smack:

BrownskinQT says:

My gawd :ghost:

GENERAL STATEMENT TO ANYONE
      :lol: Because it can be interrupted in so mannie ways by so Mannie people. I personally thought you was @ em Redeemed

REALLY??!!?!?!
      I aint NEVER EVER EVER EVA,NEVE EVER EVER READ that anywhere!!

Really?? Ive read it here numerous times. :shrug:

San :waves: Harlem, OTB, Brown, Luyvn :waves: I am so sick of hearing bout the gays :waves:

BoringMale says:

These people…..

None of my family got the mannie mannie ways i used the mannie joke this wknd :shrug: Ion know whats wrong with em. :lol:

Miany says:

I spoke to :hug: Gagirl, San and OTB downstairs… Good Afternoon ladies.. Im ova here fake working so I posted that bisssh afta the :newpost: was up…..

REALLY??!!?!?!
      I aint NEVER EVER EVER EVA,NEVE EVER EVER READ that anywhere!!

Really?? Ive read it here numerous times.
      ~
      ~
      I dont recall reading it here,I mIssed it somehow.
      Who has he been linked to? OR has a man crush ON?? kerry?clinton?bush??

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

President Obama, who is rumored to be bisexual

—————————————-

:huh: This is why I can’t take Aunty seriously because she just be doing theeee most :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: Im just saying I aint tryna get the Take Care.

JENIE nah we on this here board call bullchit on that story

FAYLA lost all contacts so text me :wail:

:wave: JenaYYYYY how are the sinuses?? BETTER?

I just read an article about a judge approving military benefits for married gays. Why should the military pay for a MAN to live rent-free? The original intent of military benefits was to support wives who were taking care of children. Now the military is paying for lazy men to sit on their asses. :no: 2 more years and Obama will be out of office. :coffee:

ChanAintShyt says:

See….these are the types of posts that make it hard to prosper in the gov’t sector.

MissHarlem says:

Team too much with the gay labels. Who gonna be gay or bisexual next? The rats on the subway. I guess :coffee:

President Obama, who is rumored to be bisexual
      ——–
      How did I miss this :rofl: My brain must have edited out fallacies. I see you tried to sneak one in GURL to test us :grill:

Luvyn girl my sinuses is better :yahoo: :danban: they got me on antibiotics though augmentin however ya spell …. but I feel better :woohoo:

Why is he meeting with Russian ladi-boi’s? Why do he care? Forget them folks. We got our own issues.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*from downstairs* Does any of the roses have a phone they would like to sell… :( Mine is broken, and i hate this windows phone

You know, :thinking: I know you rabblerousing and chit but you would be hard pressed to meet an intellignet person, that would be a well-informed, intelligent person, who doesnt alter their views or amend them when they “know” better.

He changed his stance on what marriage is; that isnt him saying that he thinks gay as a lifestyle is signed by God…just that he thinks they should benefit from equal protections under the law..but chu know that. :eyeroll:

That was my first and last on topic comment..unless you post Bey and Blue in Ibiza. :bite:

MissHarlem says:

Actually its 3 yrs and 4 mo months and then another Bush like will be in office.

——————————
      The California Raisins :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who gonna be gay or bisexual next? The rats on the subway. I guess
      ——
      :dead:

I dont recall reading it here,I mIssed it somehow.
      Who has he been linked to? OR has a man crush ON?? kerry?clinton?bush??

I dont know we’d have to ask the manufacturer of these crisis..

*looks st her*. :eek:

Harlem!

:hug: check yo phone dear heart! is u ready for tonight?? EYE IS!!!

Jen-nay! :hug: hola mami!

OTBizzle! :kiss: gm yawnin!

Bombino! :bellywub: glad to see yo font!

Chile Snoop daughter look just like his wife, :phew: but she is so pretty though :yes: over here watching his overstock commercial.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So if it was a lesbun to sit on her’n you would feel different? You capitalized “MAN” like it really irritates your soul. There are more than gay MEN in the military? Yes? No? Maybe the heck so?

Taken! :hug: hold meh!

Luvn! :hi: hunbun!

Div-er & KDubba! :waves: sup ladies?

Russian ladi-boi’s?

Speaking of .. *giggles in hand* gone head and seek out some of them topless photos (there are SEVERAL) of one V. Putin and tell me he aint protesting too much..? :nun:

Putin either thinks he is really (REALLY) fine or he trolling the whole world.

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

I just came here to tell yall that I have so MANNIE errands to run. Catch yall later!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

#Things that will be gay next
      Minnows
      Lady bugs
      The small of Chris Bosh byke
      Jelly bellys
      Judge joe brown mustache

I dont recall reading it here,I mIssed it somehow.
      Who has he been linked to? OR has a man crush ON?? kerry?clinton?bush??

I dont know we’d have to ask the manufacturer of these crisis..

*looks at her*.

EVERYBODY’s GAy! Im gay ur gay,she’s gay,he’s gay,wer GAY. Just happy and GAY!

:sarcasm:

i HATE when yt folk find the common “blk” thing u have in common & then try & talk yo damn ear off with that boring azz chit! :rollseyes: :yawn:

why am i so irritated?? :crying:

The California Raisins

I’d like to add them to the shout out list. :yes: All weekend I was adding ppl. :ashamed:

The small of Chris Bosh byke

:chase: :rofl:

:wave: FAY helluurrh!

Fay :hugs:

I dont know we’d have to ask the manufacturer of these crisis..

*looks st her*.

:ghost:

Shuga Honey says:

I dont know we’d have to ask the manufacturer of these crisis..

*looks at her*.

:lol: chiiiiiile put them eyebawls away.

Chile Snoop daughter look just like his wife, but she is so pretty though over here watching his overstock commercial.

I love that little miss :yes:

MissHarlem says:

DIVA :rofl: I hate you for that one. Truth be told that was the best commercial eva. Gonna yt it

——————————
      The California Raisins
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cause Teletubbies already gay. So is Barney big azz. I told yall most of the Muppets are. Dont eem get me STARTED on that Bird and Hairy azz Elephant. :no: Oscar dont want nobody in that can cause his bf is downstairs and he dont want NOBODY TO SEE. We not tambout Bert and Ernie right now cause everytime I start in on them… folks be in their feelings and chit.

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

My shout out list got real big also but when I said it to my family this was the look they gave me :blankstare:

Miany says:

The small of Chris Bosh byke
      ^^ :dead: cuz my auntie from Jacksonville sound just like that (byke read back)
      at nightime her country azz also used to tell me to go baze…first time she said that I figured that shii out cuz I wont bout to get no whoopin for asking a simple legit question :lol:

You got something in common with white folks? :blink: The ones YEW work with??

:ban:

:hug:

Sandra,

:tea: girl somebody left me a comment on my guestbook talmbout u need to unban the old posters & chit. i’m just the messenger, don’t shoot meh! :tea:

i know she read the blog & know u have no fuggs to give about us wanting an old poster back bc this ILL yo blog & u runs it how u c fit. i thank she was just venting but nevertheless i said i’d pass along the message, so yeah :tea:

p.s. she aint give no name so i guess that mean errybody! hey @Pryn! :nun:

@Fay :hug

:wave: << All my Roses, Thorns, Tumbleweeds, Sticks on The Ground and other yard waste.

:blankstare:

:hahaha: Gyppppp why they do us like that?

I was ctfu everytime..teens was like :cell: <– picking up their phones like they aint heard me..

:crying1:

Miany says:

:hi: Hey Fay

:offtopic: someone mentioned the california cow commercial earlier?? THAT”S my shii…
      :danban: YOu can’t stop lookin at me, lookin at me, lookin at me you can’t stop lookin at me, I’m moving to the beaat.. get on the flooor….. Get, Get, Get on the flooooooor!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Diva :love: bring it in :hug:
      ———————
      Jenay :kiss:

Hey Fayla!!!! bish I did a fierce braidout last night. :buttshake:
      @Harlem chile they was on point weren’t they
      :wave: OTB, Kdub, Gypsy

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cause Teletubbies already gay. So is Barney big azz. I told yall most of the Muppets are. Dont eem get me STARTED on that Bird and Hairy azz Elephant. Oscar dont want nobody in that can cause his bf is downstairs and he dont want NOBODY TO SEE. We not tambout Bert and Ernie right now cause everytime I start in on them… folks be in their feelings and chit.
      ——
      Bird is NOT gay!!! and neither is Ernie!! Dont play wif my Sesame Street!!!

Y am I just now getting on to Gel Nails I :heart: them. Perfect for the work I do.

I’m preeeety sho it’s the same homegirl she was BEEEN posed to stop going out with If it aint chick who be and tryna argue with popo, it’s gotta be summa the SAAAME folk so

Hey Miany.. :ashamed: Im working on it. :hug:

at nightime her country azz also used to tell me to go baze
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My fam from Bama. I know EXACTLY what baz’in ill. And a byke.

:wail:

You got something in common with white folks? :blink: The ones YEW work with??

LMAO! hell to the NAWL! this guy just came in to sign a lease & started tambout how he knew the most popular funeral director/home in this area (bc OF COURSE since i’m black i knowed him right?? :rollseyes: )

so he just goin on & on about NATHAN & chit basically! UGH

Diva says:

Shout out to Cousin Skeeter!

go baze

lawd jayzus i aint heard BAZE in ages!! :crying:

now that’s REAH country ret thurr!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Shout out to Cousin Skeeter!
      —–
      :dead: Shout out to yo gabba gabba

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I dont know we’d have to ask the manufacturer of these crisis..
      ————–
      She gon mess around one mo gin and this is what going to happen
      *her laid up in bed dreaming about Kelly and Bey :love: *
      LOUD KNOCKS ON THE DOOR
      She jumps up and peeks to see who is it and sees no one. Straightens her scarf and opens the door
      :shotsfired: her house is filled with FBI and CIA agents who slam her to the ground and knock her curls out her scarf cap.
      You going to jail nah!!!
      She be like wait somebody grab my back pack so I can put my face on for my mug shot.
      Backpack contents: pump it up, map of Rhianna house, Beyonce single ladies leotard and the keys to her BMW hatchback :huh:

at nightime her country azz also used to tell me to go baze
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My fam from Bama. I know EXACTLY what baz’in ill. And a byke.
      —————————
      My country azz cousins say baze, basstub and underwears :smack:

Shuga Honey says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Y am I just now getting on to Gel Nails I them. Perfect for the work I do.

:yes: me too but i just hate the violent way they use to take them off. there’s gotta be a better way!

my friend said they are doing gel pedicures for $30 now but the soak/scrub/scrape off is a beeyatch!

MissHarlem says:

Shout out to Bruh man from the 5th floor.

Dont know why but that felt right to font that at the moment :shrug:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

go baze

lawd jayzus i aint heard BAZE in ages!! :crying:

now that’s REAH country ret thurr!
      —————————–
      Country as some lard to make ho-cakes :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Shout out to Bruh man from the 5th floor.

Dont know why but that felt right to font that at the moment :shrug:
      —————————–
      :rofl: that nigga say he from the fifth floor and hold up 4 fangas :rofl:

Sticks on The Ground and other yard waste.

:dead:

Diva

:blink: u jockin my steelo yo? u know i’m rockin a braid-out ret nah tew. BUT i’m really considering doing a BC. i’m tired of hair at the moment :(

and other yard waste.

:hahaha: IDK why i just thought of that fat ass worm from “a bug’s life”…the fat caterpillar who got a German accent.

He was so plump and slovenly and he sprouted the smallest gotdamn pair of wings ever..and he was like, “im a beautiful butterfly :nun:

Thats..somebody :tape:

LMAOOOOOO

You going to jail nah

^^^ This still cracks me the fck up. That bus driver came to work that day and said I wish a motherfcker would. The motherfcker did and got it. Def made my top 10 things to watch on yt.

I want me some good Italian food :thinking:

Shuga Honey says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:lmao: you goin to jail nah!!!

i aint eem copy and paste that cuz i dont want no parts of “taking care” today

at nightime her country azz also used to tell me to go baze
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My fam from Bama. I know EXACTLY what baz’in ill. And a byke.
      by Who Dat on Sep 3, 2013 at 1:09 pm
      ———-
      My husband and his people say this. South Fl
      :facepalm:
      I piss him off because I say you mean that they need to bathe? I said it all proper in Madea voice. Ole uppity negro :lol:

You going to jail nah!!!

:hahaha: :rofl: :ghost: i hate that i love yo damn font!

MIANY!! :yahoo: sup sweetie??

(bc OF COURSE since i’m black i knowed him right??

:dead: Lately this has been happening a lot! I believe white ppl (prolly read it on Yahoo :smh: ) have started a thing where they try to relate to Black folks :| so they be all, “since 1 +1 is always 2 you know Latoya from packaging right?”

Lawd help us. :facepalm:

Shuga Honey says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:lmao: you goin to jail nah!!!

i aint eem copy and paste that cuz i dont want no parts of “taking care” today

:dead:

i aint eem copy and paste that cuz i dont want no parts of “taking care” today
      by Shuga Honey on Sep 3, 2013 at 1:15 pm
      ———
      *makes eat arse face*
      Oh so you think she gone Drake me :cry:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Sticks on The Ground and other yard waste.

:dead:

Diva

———————
      :hahaha: bew I’s getting tired of this relaxer so I is trying to go without…going to attempt to transition with the protective braidouts :crying1: you know I do this all da time…I will neva BC again though :nono: pray that I can make it this time around.

“since 1 +1 is always 2 you know Latoya from packaging right?”

Lawd help us. :facepalm:

:hahaha: where was yo azz YESSADAY when i was goin TF AWF on my cuz on FB?? THAT is when i needed ur spesha bran of foolishment! :crying:

Straightens her scarf

:ghost: Bet its Louis tho.. ok :bye: :dead:

Miany says:

i’m really considering doing a BC. i’m tired of hair at the moment
      ^^ My advice???? Just get yourself a protective style or something and don’t take said style out until you desperately miss your hair…

I am tired of NO HAIR at this moment looking at old pics of my old hair like…..yeah..you cut it cuz you aint have time to style it all night???? now it’s nightime and yo bald azz bored? ok.

You going to jail nah

———————————
      He whooped her azz and that ponytail :rofl:

Bet its Louis tho.. ok
      by OutsidetheBox on Sep 3, 2013 at 1:18 pm
      And she sleep in a MIA Lebron jersey with boy shorts :kona:

u got this Diva! :yes:

my hubby will have a fit, but he’ll be aiight if that’s what i decide to do. i think immma get some braids or twists & go from there when it’s time to take them down.

yall hear about Sherly Underwood calling natural hair nasty & that don’t nobody want it?? :popcorn: :slapthathoe:

How about i gets with my white friend (love her..she got a lot of Black in her :eek: …we get on great) and she takes me to her spot (nails in a “white girl body salon” = $$$$) and it was the BEST GEL MANI EVER.

The tech soaked my old ones off and kept turning her nose up at my prior set. Apparently the ppl i been going too aint chit. :no: She didnt use a drill or nothing, jeezus, And it was only $35. I couldnt believe it. Its all in technique. :yes:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

u got this Diva! :yes:

————————-
      She ignant!!!! Wesley Snipes looking big horse teef cow!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Y’all ever see this comedian (can’t think of his name) and he starts off with you need you A beat and names reasons? One was if you in a wheelchair and your shoes dirty you need your a beat. I tried not to laugh but this man just rolled past me wit some dirty Air Force Ones…. and I remembered that line :no:

——————————-
      I went to a nail shop once and they pulled out a drill to file that gel off and said oh no you will not put that drill on my natural nails. I thought my friends were going to die…my girlfriend said my head spent around. I hate them fugging drills! ugh my rant

*makes eat arse face*
      Oh so you think she gone Drake me

Saw an IG was like “Drake the kind of nigga who rap his finger up in the cord while he on the phone with Wayne ‘nem.”

And “Drake the kind of nigga who make the noises of each animal cracker he eats..” :rofl:

:heart:

Some other kuntree shat that I heard this weekend…

Toos-pase.

And somebody was gonna urn they close… right after they brushed their teeth with that toos-pase most likely.

I hate folks Jesus. I mean I am country…but when my mama get around her sibs and they ALL revert to talking like that…like they left their ruts LAST NIGHT…hep me.

Ty says:

_________
      that’s because her azz cant come out in her natural anything :nono: She looks like Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo on a good day :yes:

Hey All :wave:

Diva, Fay, OTB, Jenie :happy:

Where is Yall :waiting:

Yall I went to go look up the price of a relaxer (beautiful beginnings) for a mini texlax touch up, but ummm why the hell they the same price as the adult relaxers now :wtf: Long story short I havent touched up in a year :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

yall hear about Sherly Underwood calling natural hair nasty & that don’t nobody want it?? :slapthathoe:
      by Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip
      ———
      If this is not true forgive me for what I am about to font :pray:
      She looks like the front and back end of a biblical donkey. She needs to shut her mouth always tap dancing for the man. She doesn’t even show her real hair so she should not even breathe on the subject. Old donkey from shrek with vivica no edges Foxx wig on :rolleyes:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Bombino! :bellywub: glad to see yo font!

———————————–

Fay Fay thanks for callin’ and checkin’ in on me :hugs:

KDUBB :hugs:

———————-
      Dats a :nono: once you scuff em that fuggs up your whole night or day (Nelly) :whistle: Give me two pairrrr, I need to pairrr Stomping in my Air Force Ones

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Aint aint paid an iota of attention to her since I found out she is a Republican.

:woohoo: Ty..ty one on meh :rofl:

Miany

:dead: :dead:

ok i hear u loud & clear mami! thanks! :hug:

—————–
      I actually peeled mines off :ashamed: But this time went to a different person and they seem a lil thicker so I shall see.

by OutsidetheBox on Sep 3, 2013 at 1:24 pm
      ——
      :hahaha: :hahaha:
      I need to find these!!!! :wails: but I am not on IG :(

:huh: Fukk Sheryl.. i wash my hair too much sometimes.

Confession..I always wonder how long its been since shampoo for the wearer when i see a weave. :ashamed: Thats a shame.

Ghul I thought last week you had gave burff :wail: I was like where is Dem at with our… ahhh… HER BABIES…

:crying1: <<< big ugly tears

:blink: :cantholdit: :rofl:

I aint gonna ever get my blessing here!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I really feel like if Sheryl could click her hooves together and call on :nun: Yellow Jesus she would ask him to be white.
      This O trying to pass and she dark as he ish Kim said Lamar breathe smelled like :facepalm:

The Master Beta :D says:

I come back from lunch to this :huh:

biblical donkey

:crying1: Somebody push me past this part.. :rofl: :rofl:

Some other kuntree shat that I heard this weekend…

Toos-pase.

:hahaha: :hahaha:

L M A O!!!
      TY!! :woohoo: sup babycakes?

If this is not true forgive me for what I am about to font :pray:

THIS^^^ :casket:

Ty says:

Some other kuntree shat that I heard this weekend…

Toos-pase.
      Chile…. Add:

Wyndaw (window)
      Zink (sink)
      Pocket Book (purse)
      teats (teeth)

Miany says:

Sheryl Underwood aka Auntie Tam?
      FUGGGGGG Ms. Coon to get the job, coon to keep it.
      She ugly, she tired, she nasty and don’t nobody want her azz.
      Heidi Klum shoulda lunged across the table on her azz for coming out her yucky azz mouth bout her kids’ hair cuz Heidi got bond money.
      God know why he aint gimme the babies or the millions yet.. I just aint ready. I woulda lost the whole empire busy molly whoopin Sheryl Underwood ugly azz.

but I am not on IG

Chit, technically, I aint either. Aint got nann picha up. Just be looking with my looking ass. :eek:

Shuga Honey says:

Fukk Sheryl.. i wash my hair too much sometimes.

Confession..I always wonder how long its been since shampoo for the wearer when i see a weave. Thats a shame.
      ___________________________

iono but why do they pat it so dam much? does it itch that bad??

trying to teach my 4 yr old the moves to Beyonce Get me Bodied song. got to the part about pat yo weave and felt so stupid…lol

she like what is a weave and why does it need patting? :shrugs: :ashamed:

MissHarlem says:

He whooped her azz and that ponytail

^^^ :rofl: girl that pony was no more

Bomb

:hug: guhl u carrin our TWINS baby i had to check on yaw! :love:

Chan the man! :waves: sup doe?

:crying: :crying:

Miany says:

:rofl: at both ends of a biblical donkey…
      This girl got saved and still aint shhhhiiii
      :hug: MisTaken

I woulda lost the whole empire busy molly whoopin Sheryl Underwood ugly azz.

Fatha she stretch her hands to thee.. :nun:

:lmao: :rofl:

Ty says:

iono but why do they pat it so dam much? does it itch that bad??
      :crying: :crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—-
      But her hair is NEVER EVER right. Neither is her face for that matter. Jesus be a Beyonce type lace front (the good kind) and a Joan Rivers surgeon. Amen

Chile…. Add:

Wyndaw (window)
      Zink (sink)
      Pocket Book (purse)
      teats (teeth)

by Ty on Sep
      ———
      Add
      Tesses (test)
      Zalid (salad)
      Wursh (wash)
      Tater chips (potato chips)
      Wit yo dog a$$
      PAN -acronym… :lol:

Miany says:

^^ :dead: there go Keya putting Jesus to work!!!! :lol:

she like what is a weave and why does it need patting?

:nun:

:rofl: :rofl:

^^ BUT you dont look at me :wail:

NOM NOM time :steer:

speakin of ponytails Harlem i seent a wonytail this weekend that i almost gave up the ghost for! :ghost:

TY
      Pocket Book (purse)
      teats (teeth)

weakkkkkk :rofl:

Wursh (wash)

:wail:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:way off topic: Sooo I wake up and my bf is watching Malcom X and I was instantly super pissed. I mean, why did they have to shoot him liek a damn dog in the street in front of his kids and wife? Bytch ass n words. Fluck Louis Farrakhan and the never was honorable a day in his damn life Elijah Muhammad. (sorry had to vent)

BUT you dont look at me

:blink: Didnt I send a requ.. :kona: :pc:

Ty says:

With her hustle hard face azz :coffee:

@ Bomb…when are we due hun :waiting: U drinking enough water? *in my worrisome Auntie voice* :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:crying1: <<< big ugly tears

———————————

Guhl I WISH.. I'm over pregnancy right about nah!! Hubby and I went babymooning… I'm just :pray: I find the strenf somewhere to make it thru these next 2-3 weeks :wail:

I just read an article about a judge approving military benefits for married gays. Why should the military pay for a MAN to live rent-free? The original intent of military benefits was to support wives who were taking care of children. Now the military is paying for lazy men to sit on their asses. 2 more years and Obama will be out of office.
      ————–
      Sandra,

Have you ever heard of the term/species “Dependapotamus”? Well those are the certain breed of women who hunt poor dimwitted, or just vulnerable military men. Once they’ve gotten the ring they become entitled WHOAS popping out six children, who are all misbehaved by the way, and letting their bodies go to that of a hippopotamus, (see the name) and buying top notch hand bags, yet buying groceries with food stamps. (I live next to one unfortunately :cry: )

Now that I’ve painted that picture for you, don’t you think it would be quite entertaining to watch a man KWEEN out on one of those dependas? I would sit at the edge of my drive way in base housing with a bag of popcorn watching the shyt go down.

Could someone please give me the right dialog that would do this justice?? The Kween fighting with the dependa b/c she dissed his Gucci bag b/c his looks better than her Coach.. :pray:

Thanks in advance!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

at both ends of a biblical donkey…
      This girl got saved and still aint shhhhiiii
      MisTaken
      by Miany on Sep 3, 2013 at 1:34 pm
      ———-
      Don’t let the font fool you :evil: :lol:
      Signed seed delivered :typing: Jesus I am yours
      *STARTS SHOUTING AT THE BLOG WALL*
      WON’T HE DO IT?! WON’T HE BRING YOU THROUGH IT!! IF HE BROUGHT YOU TO IT HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH IT!!!
      *breaks out into a run*
      Accidentally clothes lines Redeemed
      Catches the :ghost:

Shuga Honey says:

:shocked: yall seen Lebron feet? they giving Oprah a run for the money.

sorry, OTB

BTW, WHOAS= hoes b/c most of them do sleep around… lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I agree :crying: why do we get jealous of our kind …… They was jealous of Malcom X :tea:

Shuga Honey says:

:shocked: yall seen Lebron feet? they giving Oprah a run for the money.

:yes: :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

———————————

Officially due Oct 18 but I’m 34 weeks this Friday and twins are considered full term at 36-37weeks… so soon I hope!!! Yes, I’m drinking as much as I can force myself to without getting that “water poisoning” feeling :kona:

Ty says:

*STARTS SHOUTING AT THE BLOG WALL*
      *breaks out into a run*
      Accidentally clothes lines Redeemed
      Catches the :ghost:
      ________
      :dead:

KyCakes says:

President Obama, who is rumored to be bisexual
      ————————————————————–
      Only Sandra and the store tabloids try to keep that one going :rollseyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

yall seen Lebron feet? they giving Oprah a run for the money.
      sorry, OTB

by Shuga Honey on Sep 3, 2013 at 1:39 pm
      ———-
      He look like he could get a check for that mangled pinky toe. Looked like the little penis off the Asian man on hangover 2 that the monkey suckled on :dead:

I just seen Sheryl underwood ole short neck ass video :nono: No mam

:grin: Done.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I agree why do we get jealous of our kind …… They was jealous of Malcom X
      ——–
      YES!!! Shot the man for nothing! And all he was ever trying to to was teach what that jerk Elijah taught him. And then Elijah had all these damn kids and was not taking care of them, and then trying to hide them. Nope. I do NOT mess with them like that.

————-
      As I eat my turkey/provelone wheat wrap the visual this gave me made me want to spit it out… :spank:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I just seen Sheryl underwood ole short neck ass video :nono: No mam
      ———————————————————————-
      Don’t she need to shave down them gums, though?

Imma start calling her ass ‘gumby’

KyCakes says:

Jenie :hug:

Apparition says:

Sandra, you know he’s going to gauge the severity of the reaction we’d receive because we won’t have the backing of our usual cronies if we take action in Syria. And I’m sure you’ve read that the reason the UK is :kona: on this one is because they hold the receipts to the chemicals that were used on those people, dated months after all this began.

I have a 2 pm meeting :wails:
      I can’t even really lurk cause they ask me questions…
      Then messing wih y’all I will :lol: and end up fired

Appation,

I just don’t understand why in the midst of the economic crisis we are currently in, US has to be nosey and play police because it would be detrimental if we didn’t. Where the fugg is Australia, the rest of Europe and Asia? :no:

Miany says:

:newpost: ninjas

:hater:

KyCakes says:

Y’all hear about that UK man who raped a Woman and, upon being told she was HIV positive by Police, promptly passed the fugg out? :lol:

Shuga Honey says:

KyCakes says:

:lol: i should not be laughing! but i ammmmm :cry: