T.I. Harris’ 33rd Birthday Bash and Hip Hop Awards After Party

TI and Tiny Harris

Rapper Clifford “T.I.” Harris, aka Tip, celebrated his 33rd birthday with a private star-studded bash following the 8th Annual BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta on Saturday, Sept. 28. Celebrity guests included T.I.’s loverly wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris, singer and actress extraordinaire Brandy Norwood, T.I.’s artist rapper B.o.b, music producer Rico Love, rap mogul Sean “P.Diddy” Combs, actress Keshia Knight Pulliam, reality TV stars Erica Dixon, Mimi Faust, Nicci Gilbert, Shay Johnson, Dice Dixon, Mariah Huq, and KeKe Wyatt; V-103 Morning Show jock Ryan Cameron, Celebrity baby mamas Tameka Raymond and Monyetta Shaw, NBA baller Josh Smith, former reality TV star D. Woods, and more!

Rico Love, T.I., Tiny and Nely

L-R: Music producer Rico Love, T.I. and Tiny, rapper Nelly

Brandy Norwood

Singer and actress Brandy Norwood looking glamorous.

Erica Dixon and Nelly

Erica Dixon (“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta”) and rapper Nelly

Nikko and Mimi Faust

Reality TV stars Nikko and Mimi Faust

Tameka Raymond and Monyetta Shaw

Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond and Monyetta Shaw

Keke Wyatt and Michael Ford

Keke Wyatt and her husband Michael Ford

TIPs PEEP SHOW BET HH Awards AFTER PARTY 2013 CME 3000

Art in place body paint exhibit

Photos by Chris Mitchell / CME3000

86 Responses to “T.I. Harris’ 33rd Birthday Bash and Hip Hop Awards After Party”

Slaps knee :woohoo: 3 weekend post :danban:

I like Tiny’s weave versus the wigs :thinking: those wigs just don;t look natural

EB says:

singer and actress extraordinaire Brandy Norwood
    ___________________________

:clap: That’s right! I :heart: me some Brandy

Shandra says:

sandra why does the description say usher’s ex and tahiry? isn’t that monyetta?

EB says:

That’s not Tahiry, it’s Neyo’s ex beard :coffee:

Singer and actress Brandy Norwood looking glamorous.
    ________________________

:yes: and you know this :love: me some Brandy Hunty !!

Ok Bucky :tea: I see ya !!! Shay looks cute :coffee:

Shandra says:

usher’s ex and tahiry? isn’t that monyetta?

They all look alike to me :lol:

Milky says:

Another post ms.rose :love: libras know how to throw a party. :love: my bday buddy TIP

The chick with the angel wings looks fuggable :tea: Nicci you are no longer wanted by viewers bew :tea: Ion know what going on with Keke Wyatt’s look …. maybe it needs to grow on me …… D Woods has a piece of meat hanging out of her bandage dress, face up she looks cute :tea: Oh look there’s Mimi and her queen …… Erica looks :yawn:

I hope everything is ok with Brandy though :tea: I can see her rib cage…. I remember years ago she had an eating disorder :tea: hope all is well though

Milky happy belated birthday bew :kiss:

Milky says:

@jenie thanks my chocolate hershey bar! :buttshake:

Milky says:

Brandy isnt lookin healthy. I like her so I hope she is ok. She has been through alot. :thinking: something looks off we with Mimi!

I agree something seems very unhealthy with Brandy;s weight loss :thinking: Chile I need to know when she is coming back to perform her in Atlanta though :yes:

Afiya says:

All the $$$ these folks have and still look a Hot Azz Mess!!! :no:

AND, these sidechicks need to check their legs before they decide to wear dresses/skirts…some of the knees and legs (Ms. Raymond) look horrid :no:

Sorry but Tiny hair looks awful, like some cheap azz 3 for $5 hair. Sorry Sandy, I know she’s a FOB but someone needs to tell these chicks that mess really ain’t cute. But than again it’s JMO! :shrugs:

Nikki Gilbert that whole outfit is just a BIG AZZ NO NO NO :no:

S/N Don’t :ban: me Sandra *hangs head: :kona:

Nelly looks a lil old in the face

I know ya’ll don’t care for her, but Tameka (Raymond) looks Fab! Dress, hair and all :yes:

Mimi and her Crack Queen look outta place. Mimi and that blonde hair :facepalm:

KeKe Wyatt dress is a no-no but her husband looks uncharacteristicly Masculine

Buck Nasty while we applaud you for not having a dead weasel on your head, Mam this is still NOT the do for you boo :nono:

And Brandy your are emaciated! A lil clavicle is sexy, not seeing errrrrrry damn bone in your sternum. Do better, eat sumthin, and I hope it’s not you anorexia back with a vengence cuz hunnnnnnnnny :hide:

Jen :kiss:

Milky :happy:

Afiya :tea:

Afternoon Aunty, Happy Sunday :waves:

Afiya says:

Good Afternoon PumpkinsMama LOL :hug: doll

And a FABULOUS Football Sunday to ALL THE ROSES & Sista Sandra :cheers:

Nelly looks a lil old in the face

he’s still handsome.

lola says:

Nelly’s not old, he is aging as we all do. You have to start making adjustments before it begins to show by drinking more water, eating better and getting rest. He is a caregiver and celebrity, burning the candle at both ends.

He’s still sexy!

:hump:

lola says:

God has been good to me.

Tameka looks nice, to God be the glory!!!

:nun:

lola says:

:ontopic:

Happy Birthday T.I.P.!

:party:

@ Aunt Sandy o, THAT he is, that he is :tea:

And :cosign: Jen about the “Angel” in white. When I grow up, I want my body to look like that or maybe I’d just rub hers :rofl: :tea:

Aunty would you smash? (Angel in white, crazy shape) :sheep:

@ PumpkinsMama: Adults don’t “smash”. We make Love with that special person. :yes:

@ Aunt Sandy o, THAT he is, that he is :tea:

You so nassy :love:

Look at Auntie giving that love making knowledge for grown folks :tea: Hey Sandra what you cooking today ?

69 says:

T.I. was at the aquarium day before yesterday I think, because my buddy come sending my a picture trying to figure out which son was with him. I was like it’s Major. He was like that little kid is hilarious, even from a distance. :lol:

69 says:

The thought of Sandra saying “I’m about to smash that Pussceé” in her British voice… :ghost:

PumpkinsMama says:

I beg to differ. I likes to “smash” my soft body into some hard man once in a while :tea:

Jen you started it saying she looked fuggable :rofl: Only 3 more hrs until O.U.A.T. is on :woot:

69 you is a fool :rofl:

I’m over here watching Benjamin Button, and chile I need a man to act like him :love: except for the aging part :lol:

MsB2u says:

Good evening everyone
    :waves:

MsB2u says:

I just don’t see couple when I see mimi and nikko :rolleyes:

Hey MsB :waves: :offtopic: this Benjamin Button movie is genius ….. wonderfully filmed wow ….

PumpkinsMama says:

Aunty you still didnt exactly answer my ques. So would you “make love” with the Angel in white? :waiting:

MsB2u says:

Jenie
    :hi:

Don’t make me break you off something :danban: I’m over here jamming :listen:

@ PumpkinsMama: No I wouldn’t, hun. :coffee:

:tea: Pumkyn 19 mins bew :tea: till showtime

@ Aunty shame, more for me :rofl:

@ Jen make that1 hr and 15mins for me (DVR Hunny), gotta put the beast in the bed so I can watch my peeps in peace. I ain’t seen Regina and them in a while,U know :tea:

Pulp Fiction says:

A good Sunday night to everyone :waves:
    Thanks for the weekend posts Auntie…
    Happy Birthday Tip…looking dapper…
    There is a difference between a healthy and unhealthy skinny…Brandy? :thinking:

My real question is, the body art girl, how long did she have to stay in that one position? :thinking:

Awww man Lil Jb on her own tonight ,,,,, I gave her a bath at 6:00 she in her room , probably tearing it up ….. (told her not to bother me ) :lol: by the time you tune in I will be watching Breaking Bad hunny :popcorn:

PumpkinsMama says:

O no you won’t heffa! That seven o’clock joint was a recap :huh: it’s on now :nun: That lil boy still running around :wail:

I know I was like the heck is this mess :blink: but its on nah :popcorn: Regina azz fugging up :lol: talking bout Filet her :hahaha: oops giving spoilers :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jen NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :hide: We hella late 2nite he got his nekked azz on my couch eatin fruit snacks :bounce:

Tell him to get his lil azz :spank: in bed

GottaBigOne says:

Hi Ms. Rose and her fellow Roses . . .

I am NOT a fan or “stan” of either of the Tamekas BUT I can say that this is the BEST I have seen them Look – - EVER!
    (Very Good Ladies. I don’t know if you hooked up the look yourselves or had a Stylist do it for you but Y’all look Magnificent – - And if a Professional stylist was involved, well . . . Keep Them!!!)

GBO

East Coast

GottaBigOne says:

I Done already downloaded the pics to my computer into my “I don’t believe this” folder.
    (smile)

Good Night All . . .

Breaking Bad :clap: Epic Finale !!! I can not relax ,,,,, until Walking Dead premiers :yahoo: Goodnight guys :bye:

VDot says:

*rubs all over TI’s body* Is that Velvet?

Why Brandys one titty look like a tennis ball and the other a chicken cutlet? :huh:

VDot says:

I see Tiny slapped in that Ariel weave from The Little Mermaid line :thumbsup:

Nickel is still gay. Mimi is playing her beard role.

I like Keke’s old crazy eyes :eek: azz :yes:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

*My evaluation pt 1*
    -Tip lookin good. Tiny lookin really cute in the face and overall. The hair color, not so much. Maybe if it was black ala Chilli
    -Nelly strong jaw ass can get it, lookin like a powder head by the eyes.
    -Brandi lookin malnurished. MiMi and Niko lookin a hot mess. I really wanted MiMi to find a nicca to stunt on Stevie with. I coulda found her a REGULAR nicca to stunt on Stevie with. SMH gal

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

*My evaluation pt 2*
    -The two ex-beards/ baby mamas look cute, like that trading strap on stories. GURL :coffee:
    -Keke lookin evil with that foolish lipstick. Lookin like Dorothy shoes. There’s no place like home bish. Go.
    -Nicci needs to invest in a mirror and a head reduction. Big head bish, you look like a large trannie.
    -The Angel… Niiice. I appreciate a well built broad with some battle wounds. Get it!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

*My evaluation pt 3*
    -Shay aka Buck shot, gurl…Please see @PumpkinsMama for your eval. You tried it Shay, and you lost again. SMH

-Erica, although her style is rather basic, she always looks put together and cute. She makes an honest effort.

-Ole Dice is surrounded by some cuties. Im not understanding the ugly gay shirt buddy wearing on the right though. Dice should look into getting a gum reduction and adult teeth. LaLa can afford it chick. Get it done.

-Oh yeah, Angel, I hate your eyebrows. Other dude, I hate you red tennis shoes. :D

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Clifford and Tamekalook really bright here. I :heart: Tiny.
    meek meek do you have on dark church stockings???
    Other than that this is how I feel. :zzz:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*rubs all over TI’s body* Is that Velvet?
    Why Brandys one titty look like a tennis ball and the other a chicken cutlet?
    by VDot on Sep 29, 2013 at 10:32 pm
    ——————–
    This song is dedicated to Brandy breasts
    :listen: Avant voice: when we were together we’d never turn our back on each other. But now that we’re SEPARATED… We can’t stand one another

Breezy says:

TIP looks good.. I :love: when he dresses up.. Tameka look is simple and she looks nice. Nicci hair is pretty but her ensemble looks a HAM.. Now that is how you wear a halter and high waist pants Monyetta! I hope KC takes note :tea: Brandy I hope everything is good with you girl, you are looking too fragile. Everybody else blah

Sidenote: I’m so sick of these grown men throwing up the peace sign when they take pictures..

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :waves:

I hope everyone that attended the festivities in Atlanta had a blast!

Taken :hug:
    Breezy :hi:

Morning Everyone Sandra :hi: AJ, Taken, Breezy

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A.J :hugs: I know some child support babies were created this past weekend :no:
    I hope the government **** down does not occur. It’s really a shame that people will let pride, personal and political agendas get in the way of doing what’s best and right. Congressmen/women are drinking during these sessions in celebration of holding out. What’s to celebrate about people losing jobs or not getting a check? Oh but you get to keep YOUR job and paycheck :rolleyes: I bet if this affected their paycheck, house or loved this would not have made it this fat

A.J. says:

Jenie my love :kiss: How are you?

A.J. says:

I hope the government **** down does not occur.
    ________
    Just pray is all I can do.

:dead: at the song dedication to Brandy !!!! Yeah Brandy looking :thinking: Ion know …. that rib cage is very alarming …..

A.J. says:

Taken this is exactly how our government started from the jump.

AJ doing pretty good, in lil headed over to Alabama :steer: We on standby with this government shutdown :no: damn shame. ….. Hell these representatives should be the ones getting furloughed ……. all that money they’re getting paid as hid :tea: some rugged up mess, and when they furlough us, they still get paid :no: they gone bust hell wide open

Chile what is the point of walking a damn dog :tea: and the dog sitting up in a stroller :wtf: <<<<<< random ! Shyt I don't understand

Breezy says:

:hey: A.j, Jenie and Mistaken

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Taken this is exactly how our government started from the jump.
    ______________________________
    I know A.J. :sigh: I am just an optimist at heat and always want to think that good can prevail. But when humans are involved….
    God is the ultimate judge though so I have to keep doing right no matter how much wrong I see around me

I see we have a slow start this morning :tea:

A.J. says:

Terrible.

I’m over here waiting on my parents to get in gear :tea: I’m ready to hit the road

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who is walking a dog in a stroller :rofl: I am so not an animal person but the ONLY way I can see this being plausible would be if the dog was hurt and this was rehab. Even then the fact that it’s rehab is too much for me. I got too many kids, husband and family to be worried about to be rehabbing a dog injury.

A.J. says:

Speak on it Taken. No matter what we still have to do right.

My mom said the same mess happened back when Jimmy Carter was in office. I think she said they were furlough for 2weeks :tea: My azz will be first in line at unemployment :tea: trust

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I see we have a slow start this morning
    _________________________
    Jenie :no: I am not going to be able to do it. It is a struggled being here :lol:
    I prayed long and hard this weekend and heard a GOOD SERMON about not trusting God when he is intentionally ambiguous with what he has in store for you. A lot of times we take that as not getting an answer and make moves and decisions outside of His grace. :nono: I am holding on to His word and going to honor this job if it kills me because I have a plan and God has something much better in store for me.

@Taken believe it or not I have been seeing that a lot lately :tea: pretty damn sick if ya ask me…… A lady was walking her dog in a stroller this morning. My friends mom be doing the same thing :no: Lawd folks loosing it

A.J. says:

My azz will be first in line at unemployment :tea: trust
    You better. Unemployment, food stamp line, get all you the checkups you can!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

There is a new post up. I will comment there on the picture :no:

He sure does Take :nun: something much better :yes: But whewwww hunny it be hard honoring these jobs hunny …… Chile :phew:

Shuga Honey says:

oh i love that body art!!!

:clap:

Sincerity7 says:

The body art makes that chick look like she has a huge head.