Teacher posts explicit sex-ed brochures in Grade 7-8 class

Toronto teacher suspended

A Toronto, Canada grade 7-8 teacher was placed on paid leave after he posted a sexually graphic brochure depicting a gay sex act on a bulletin board in his grade 7-8 classroom, the Toronto Sun reports.

Toronto District School Board (TDSB) officials suspended teacher Wade Vroom in May 2013 after he created a bulletin board in his classroom last October that included graphic illustrations on how to perform safe oral sex on men.

The teacher intended the brochure to be part of the Toronto school system’s sex education curriculum. The brochure was published by the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT), and titled “Use Your Head When Giving It: Bl0w Job Tips.”

The brochure is the type normally posted in gay men’s bars and bath houses to educate gay men on safe sex and HIV/AIDS prevention. The flyer contained the language “If You Like to F—”.

“We do use explicit language because we’re targeting a specific community where this kind of language is warranted and needed,” ACT spokesman Andrew Brett told The Toronto Sun newspaper.

The brochure, including graphic images of men performing fellatio, remained on the bulletin board in full view of the children for 7 months.

The brochure was finally taken down when a news reporter visited the classroom and spotted the flyer on the bulletin board.

The reporter, with the Sun News Network, called the Toronto school board to inquire about the flyer and other materials used in the school’s sex-education curriculum.

TDSB spokesman Ryan Bird insisted the teacher had “good intentions” when he posted the sex literature.

“They were put up by the teacher in an attempt to speak more directly to youth on what is a sensitive topic,” said Bird. “Having said that, it was clearly inappropriate and has been taken down.”

Doretta Wilson, of the Society for Quality Education, said the brochures were too “mature” for “vulnerable” kids as young as 11 or 12.

“For that age group, it’s entirely inappropriate,” said Wilson, who questioned why the school’s principal wasn’t aware of the graphic brochure for 7 months.

“You mean, a principal hadn’t visited that classroom since October? We know … that it’s important for the principal to monitor what is in the classroom and what teachers are doing. The more principals are involved with their teachers, it makes for a better atmosphere in the school.”

89 Responses to “Teacher posts explicit sex-ed brochures in Grade 7-8 class”

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:shocked: ….but not really :tea: GAY AGENDA STRIKES AGAIN!!!

GOOOD MORNING YALL!!! :kiss: and :hug:

The Master Beta :D says:

:facepalm:

Oh :coffee:

Anna says:

The brochure was on the bulletin for 7 months, do parents not visit their childs class room anymore?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————
    NeNe voice *this BISH DONE LOST IT*
    :facepalm:

The Master Beta :D says:

Sandra :waves:

WUT, I LEFT YOU A SPECIAL :love: THANK YOU DOWNSTAIRS!!!

I had my breakfast this morning. #strawberryandgrapejelly #sharB :D
    :hug:

Tips on giving head?

This shouldnt be in school!

This should be in black beauty salons.

Miany says:

@Anna it’s not the parents fault. Most schools dont just want parents roaming the halls. Parents entrust the school board to design a decent curriculum..
    This teacher was on that fuggery.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Anna on Sep 4, 2013 at 11:12 am
    ———-
    Chile let me tell you no lie no low no lie ye eye eye eye IF my husband walked into the classroom and SEENT that mess on Taken8 classroom walls :wtf: Somebody would have went home looking like Malik off The Game and it would not have been anyone in my house :kona:

felinelurker says:

Mo’ning Auntie! And all other roses! :waves:

SON, I hope you like the soundtrack from Saturday Night Fever :D

:2dance: <–Imma be doing the moves from the movie :danban:
    Here's our 'playlist' lol

1st: You Should Be Dancing (remember that one? :hahaha: )

Then a Mix of: If I Can't Have You & How Deep Is Your Love?

Then: More Than a Woman

Then Bringing it Home with extended versions of: Stayin' Alive& Night Fever

Miany says:

When I was 11 and 12 NO ONE was interested on whether I knew how, wanted to or heard about giving head before….
    :wtf: kinda bs is this when we promote head to 12 year olds??? I must be one old fashioned, country bumpkin plum fool cuz the idea of it just screams fuggery to me. This is promoting gayness cuz guess what??? IF kids gay forreal, they know how to suck it :pizza:

I smell a Class Action here! They can prove ‘damage’ :yes: IMB anyway :tea:

Anna says:

Miany says:

This teacher was on that fuggery.

~~~~~~~
    Don’t they have Open House, or Parent Teacher Conference?

THere is always a BUsiness Opportunity in the good ole USA: “How to teach proper gayness” :kona:
    #notforkidsthough #ijs #djm

VDot says:

Let me go see if I can find a copy of this brochure, for *ahem* research purposes. I’m sure The Gays know how to give the best bjs :yes:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

When my son was about in the 4th grade he found a very explicit sexual guide book at his Christian school….mixed right between The Bernstein Bears and Spongebob. Gave a whole new meaning to reading quit time. I think a teacher was trying to hide it and forgot where he put it.

SON :rofl: only you :2dance:

I was given sex ed in 7th grade and although some parents were stupidly upset it was very insightful. None of us had children in our teens and was very ready for stds etc but this here is a tad bit TOOOOOO much.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

WUT, I LEFT YOU A SPECIAL :love: THANK YOU DOWNSTAIRS!!!

I had my breakfast this morning. #strawberryandgrapejelly #sharB :D
    ———————————
    *Picking teefs* Girl I went in this morning too! :lol: Nothing beats free… unless its FREE CHIK-FIL-A!! :rofl:

We live in a twisted world :no: in sex ed when I was in school we learned about the reproductive organs :blink: not the actual visuals, we snuck and saw that in a playboy book or something …… Perversion is becoming more and more tolerant :no:

The sex ed I recieved actually educated us on how body parts worked, preventing pregnancy and STDs.

Not how to perform actual sex acts.
    :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

If your child is in a school you as the parent should visit the school. No school should make you proactive in your chids school. Thats lazy ass parenting if you leave it up to the school.

I refuse to have anymore kids :no:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

In Other Schools These Days Ain’t Sh*t News! :shotsfired:

____________________________________________

“They Didn’t Like My Dreads”: 7 Year Old Sobs After Hair Gets Her Removed From School

Seven year old Tiana is a straight “A” student, but what got her in trouble with her school wasn’t her grades. What caused the 7 year old to cry uncontrollably while being interviewed by a reporter from FOX23 in Oklahoma was being forced to leave her school because of her dreads.

Tiana’s father, Terrance Parke, said the school harassed him over his daughter’s dreads so much that he was forced to pull her out of school. Parker said school officials at Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Deborah Brown Community School told him that his daughter’s dreads didn’t look presentable.

“She’s always presentable. I take pride in my kids looking nice,” said Parker.

Deborah Brown Community School is a charter school and has different rules than public schools. An official at the school, Millard Jones, who did not agree to speak on camera, said Tiana’s father was aware of the rules.

Little Tiana broke down in tears while telling a reporter why she couldn’t remain at her school.

“They didn’t like my dreads,” sobbed Tiana.

The dress code says “hairstyles such as dreadlocks, afros, mohawks, and other faddish styles are unacceptable.”

Why? The school feels that those styles of hair may distract students from learning.

Parker said his daughter’s hair looked the same last year and she didn’t have any problems at the school.

“I think that they should let me have my dreads,” said Tiana.

Tiana is now enrolled at a new school and still wearing her dreads.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Not how to perform actual sex acts.

Exactly :shrugs: I ain’t never heard of no shyt like this…. This is crazy :no:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Tips on giving head?

This shouldnt be in school!

This should be in black beauty salons.

:rofl: :dead:

^^^^^^
    Well, what’s the problem? :huh:
    Shouldn’t have been at that school then :shrug: Read the contract :eek:

If I’m offended(which I am) about this school, I’d like to be in on the suit :D

The Pearl! says:

from downstairs:

:waves: Hi, Auntie! #proudfreak

This here is some boooolshyt indeed. 1, why do kids need to be taught how to give head at all (let alone properly) and 2, why did it depict man-on-man felatio? This shyt is out of control.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

DTTS they are making me soooo lazy right now… I got tons of work to do and ZERO motivation to do it! :shrugs:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Tips on giving head?
    This shouldnt be in school!
    This should be in black beauty salons.

——————————-

:rofl: Man you and your GQ shot ain’t shyt :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

:hug: :hug: Just be strong Grasshopper!!! The longer you keep them cooking :D , the better off they’ll be. Rest is for Chumps! You’re a Mother now :eek:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

47 signatures :woot:

———————————-

What we signing??? :popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

———-
    That’s the problem. Locs or dreds are not a dad but an actual hairstyle. So when Caucasian people perm their hair altering its natural style is that a fad? No that’s okay :thumbsup: <my thump stuck in that school admins eye

That’s sad that the lil girl was crying, but rules are rules. Is it right maybe not but that’s a charter school :shrugs: almost like a private … Just follow the rules or find another school :shrugs:

Miany says:

This is why Obama’s proposed Gay Agenda sex education curriculum is so worrisome. Children are vulnerable at that age, and they CAN be persuaded to consider an alternate lifestyle if encouraged by a trusting adult in school. Most girls and boys hate the opposite sex at a young age. That’s the best time to get at these kids — before the sex hormones start flowing. The pedophiles in the schools know this. :no:

Petitioning Dr. Nicolai Vitti

Duval County School Board: Change the name of Nathan Bedford Forrest High School

^^^
    GO to Change . org
    I think OTB’s child goes here (but I may be making that up. IONO)
    47 signatures and counting! :pc:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

You’re a Mother now :eek:

—————————

:rofl: This is my hubby’s fav phrase rhat now… :rofl:

————–
    :wtf: They are turning folks out right in front of our eyes :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s sad that the lil girl was crying, but rules are rules. Is it right maybe not but that’s a charter school almost like a private … Just follow the rules or find another school
    by jeniefrumdabloc
    —-
    True rules are rules and I am an advocate of if you don’t want me there and I got to pay to join I ain’t going :nono: or if it is not mandated that I be a part of it and I CHOSE to go and then try to change it :stop:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

You’re a Mother now :eek:

—————————

:rofl: This is my hubby’s fav phrase rhat now… :rofl:

*overdramatic* So ACT LIKE IT! :rules:

Settle Down MsTake before I find out how you got your hair done RIGHT NOW, and have SR put it in her ‘Not Allowed’ rules :rules:

:rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Dreads/afros is not a damn fad. That is offensive but when you have parents who dont care to read what the rules are for their children the school can get away with anything. I waited/waiting to have a child or children because its hard work. You have to be VERY proactive with your child. I am now a guardian to my niece and that chick is giving me a run for my money and she only 5 but I be damn if the streets raise her. Such is life get over it and raise your child

Gigi26 says:

:eek: But on the other hand…where does such a brochure exist? I would like to see this for *ahem* tweaking my skills on such :tea:

:love: #yougogirl :bow:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

^^^
    GO to Change . org
    I think OTB’s child goes here (but I may be making that up. IONO)
    47 signatures and counting!
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Sep 4, 2013 at 11:34 am
    -______________
    Well if the child does you just opened up the lurk gate for everyone wit cho big mouf
    Lurkers :gossip: I just read OTB kid goes to George Wallace KKK Elementary….
    :steer: <Them waiting when the bell rings. Look!!! look there she go picking up her son. Remember she said she don't comb her hair :lolsign: Ooohh chile she still got on that same pepper dress from Labor Day :shock:

Ooohh chile she still got on that same pepper dress from Labor Day :shock:

:dead:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

————–
    :wtf: They are turning folks out right in front of our eyes :eek:

It’s called Grooming. Children are groomed by gay and pedophile teachers to believe that the gay lifestyle is acceptable and normal. They’re children. They don’t know any better. They just want to please the trusting adults. This is what happened to me. That’s why I talk to my friends about being VERY hands on in their children’s schools. Interrogate your children about their interactions with teachers. NO camping trips; NO sleepovers with teachers; NO staying after class alone with a teacher for ANY reason. :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by jeniefrumdabloc
    —-

Exactly ….. :shrugs: I guess they gone make these folks change their rules :blink: and hell that’s really what these charter schools are for, to segregate :shrugs: they yt ones anyways ….. My daughter goes to a charter school

Gigi26 says:

Sorry but that girl should blame her fukk ass parents for putting her in a school without reading the damn contract! Uhh if they say that they don’t want that, then guess what?! Take your kid to another school where they would accept it! Its just like the military, you can’t abide by the rules, take your behind somewhere else.

Sorry mama, but life is teaching you a valuable lesson. Not everything will go your way so always have a back up plan or an alternative.

FYI: The rule is offensive but they made that rule and if they’re not getting funds from the state, county, or city, then…unfortunately it is what it is.

MissHarlem says:

SON pray for me she is a hand ful with a mom who dont want her child to be chit. Literally. I had to bring her up to speed to be ready for kindergarten bc she was behind :hide: I am tired of homework and tantrums but oh well her summer ended 3 weeks ago because I was not here for no dummy

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

————– :wtf: They are turning folks out right in front of our eyes :eek:

:cosign:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Sep 4, 2013 at 11:37 am
    ———–
    Tuh. If Sandra got a load of these luxurious tresses :winky: people would hate on me like Christ and Beyonce x4. It would become the standard. You might need to use a hot comb on your edges tho :eek: That's what Fay told me in the naturalist hair group meeting we had yesterday… That you was not invited to. We used your picture as Exhibit A of what not to do

The Pearl! says:

:hahaha: MsTake, you crack me the fcuk up! manufactured crisis on aisle 50!!!!

MissHarlem says:

Hard indeed, I have so many gray hairs in my head and my daughter only 6 :phew: I’m not having anymore.

MissHarlem says:

How much grooming can an outsider/society do when you have a strong foundation? Adults know who to prey on and its always the “weak” if you not deemed as “weak” and have a strong fam/parents how can you be groomed? I can not buy into that for nathan

LSLH says:

Sandra Rose my love, good morning!
    :waves:

MissHarlem says:

You ain’t said nothing but a word yo! You are on the prayer list! :yes: GOD is gonna bless you so much :yes: Yo are changing her life and that is the bomb :love:

Make her spend one hour everyday on Kahnacademy . org (kids love it & it makes them feel in charge)
    and order some Buckle Down Books (call if you need the teacher’s edition). Another good one is Study Island (but it costs like $60 a year) but definitely worth every penny.

Post on her when you have an issue or are confused or whatever, we all can help with suggestions! :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

MsTake, you missed 46

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Sep 4, 2013 at 11:41 am
    ——-
    :stop: no you missed that I am phone posting and ain't nobody got time to count stuff :lol:
    I am at the repair shop :waiting: while they run tesses (tests)

Friggin GG! :hahaha: #buticoncur :lol:
    =====:waves: LSLH and Pearl (I thumbed down neyo twice already :D today)

The Pearl! says:

:hahaha: MsTake, you crack me the fcuk up! manufactured crisis on aisle 50!!!!

:shocked: WHATTTTTTTyaasay?!?! She is on crack and done fugged UP! :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

JENIE Im still having children but I know the road is not easy. I am a hands on person so I cant see too much of a negative outside influence on my child other than the norm growing pains. I also want to get married first but it seems that will take foooorrrreeeeeeevvvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :nun: lawd hear my cry

*Kicks in door doing the bank head bounce to Brandy’s Baby*

So did y’all hear about the school in Spring Tx (outside houston) where one of the kids got stabbed…

Soon as I read that ish I called Momma Razz b/c my baby sister attends that school.. Thank God she’s at home safe!

The Pearl! says:

***********
    That’s just it, Harlem…pedophiles looking for the unfortunate, neglected, “weak” children to groom. According to Donnie McClurkin (he was specifically speaking of people in the church), they have a special eye for those who are not cared for properly at home and zero in on them.

Harlem you will get married and have some babies :hug:

MissHarlem says:

SON thanks I will def ask again down the road. Im exhausted but its worth it. Im just tryna get things done legally now bc her bird ass mom want her back but dont want to put her in school :wtf: and to make things worse before me she couldnt spell her name or even pick out her letters in the alphabet :facepalm: when I move she is will be spending summers with me. She toooooo much into the street and who doing what etc at fcking 5.

The Pearl! says:

***********

:yes:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: DTTS!!! I guess that day I dogged the hell outta Ne-Yo, I went HARD, huh? I’ll never live it down.

MissHarlem says:

PEARL exactly!!! The weak is who people need to pray for bc assholes prey on them.

JENIE :hug: from your lips to GOD’S ears hunny :nun:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

<—-My Mother's ring…She took it off and told my sister to give it to me before she went to be with the Lord. I had it cleaned and it will never leave my hand… :love:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:lol: @Pearl.
    :rolleyes: @ DTTS. :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS signed your ghat dang petition now get off my back :sheep: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
    ALL of this!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

—————-
    She did y’all. She said Neyo can poot broccoli with his :gay: self and twist :nun: till his hair grow back from using Monistat AND that he built like a Maytag appliance.
    Yea :yes: That’s exactly what happened all on Pearl at the same time on the same day

The Pearl! says:

:hahaha: @Taken….you forgot that I called him liver-lipped too! Be accurate if you gon’ report it, Taken….shyt. Gots ta be that crack messin up yo membry!

MissHarlem says:
    How much grooming can an outsider/society do when you have a strong foundation?

You’re talking about children. Strong foundation or not; young children are vulnerable to outside influence. Some children spend more time with other adults (teachers, coaches, etc.) than they do with their parents. They can be easily persuaded to engage in homosexual activity and you would never know it. :nono:

The Pearl! says:

I was a socially awkward child, so I was a very easy target for pedophiles. Pedophile teachers pursued me relentlessly. The schools and Sunday schools are FULL of pedophiles. Talk to your children about pedophiles before the school’s can groom them. :no:

If a teacher takes a special interest in your child and requests to spend time alone with your child, chances are he or she is a pedophile. Thank the teacher for taking a special interest in your child, but tell her that she can not spend time alone with your child. If she can’t have access to your child, the pedophile will move on to her next victim.

MissHarlem says:

I strongly disagree SANDRA not disregaring just disagree.

3halos says:

I can think of some real special ish to do with MFos like this… but it involves trickery and random senselessness I’m sure some of your ears wouldn’t want to hear…

3halos says:

Sadly, there are more freaks and sexual deviants out there than many people care to admit. Don’t be fooled. I’d rather be an over-protective A-hole with my daughters than to risk the chances of trusting a perv. Call me what you want. I gives zero pucks but I’d rather play it safe with my girls than try and appease folks with utopian nicety.